PDA

View Full Version : Mia in Santa Clara

Cres Prophet
06-23-05, 04:59
http://www.craigslist.org/sby/ers/80413789.html

I called Mia up at (408)426-1287. She was at her incall location in Santa Clara. I went on over and had a half hour of fun for 1.2. This was for half and half.

She does look like her photos and I have to say that she has some of the finest, firmest natural tits that I have ever seen and felt.

We chatted for a small bit, which was nice in getting comfortable, as I always feel like it may be a LE sting when I go to a girls incall location that is in a hotel. WHen I arrived, I did the standard drive through the parking lot and around the building looking for LE and flat bed trucks. None sighted so I called her and then went up to the room.

The girl greets me in a little black teddy type of deal and when we chat I quickly get comfortable with her. She is a down to earth, easy to talk to girl that has an incredible sounding voice. This will probably sound wrong, but when I usually call a black girl in the bay area, they seem to almost always have that rap/ghetto slang going on and that kills it for me. She had amazing diction. How do you like that, a report on how well the girl spoke.

After taking care of the donation we made it to the bed and she started to kiss my body and rubbed me all over. She then started in on a very nice CBJ. She did that for about 10 minutes while I played with her kitty. Started out in CG, which is fabulous with those 38D guns in your face. Switched to mish for a while and that is where I finished up. Did I mention that those natural tits could almost be mistaken for fakies? They are nice and firm and sit up high and don't sag. Damn I love a great set of tits and hers certainly qualify.

All in all, I recommend her and she was a lot of fun. I don't know if 2nd pops were available, as I used up my time. Maybe next time an hour would be good if she does multiple pops.

Chowder
07-14-05, 01:41
Thanks for posting the review. If I ever get to the south bay, I'll look her up!