PDA

View Full Version : Tammi

Gtrack
06-20-05, 21:16
I am starting a new thread for her because I have had four good experiences with her. Last night(SUN) I was able to hook up with her. She was braless and standing on Franklin Ave and she greeted me with a big smile. We went back to her place and she proceeded to give me an excellent bbbj for a jackson. She did not rush and let me suck her titties. She then put the big head in her mouth and swallowed my full load and smiled as she was doing it. She said she is trying to get a better place. When I first met she seemed like a non pro. However as she has progressed she has displayed the skills of a seasoned veteran. She claims to be in her early thirties and is a light skinned latina with a little thickness.

Nes NYC
06-21-05, 16:45
Hey G,

What's the donations like with her? BTW, I live right around the corner on Beford and Halsey :D

Blackops93
06-27-05, 06:32
I live around the corner too on putnam and grand, was out last night didnt see her can you give a discription? a # would even be better.

Gtrack
06-27-05, 09:28
She usually charges a jackson for full service and half and half. Everything is unrushed.

Gtrack
06-28-05, 00:02
Tammi is a light skinned latina with blonde hair who usually goes braless. She wears something to cover the rack but has no prblem in showing her headlights.

Mossberg
06-28-05, 08:53
What is her number?

Gtrack
06-29-05, 22:57
What is her number?Tammi has no contact number. PM me for exact location

Gtrack
07-20-05, 21:57
Tammi now has a contact number and is open for business. PM me for details.

Gtrack
07-21-05, 20:49
With my new number I took full advantage and had a great unrushed covered full service menu for a jackson. Now that she has a contact number, I will place her in my rotation.

Blackops93
07-27-05, 08:30
Finally connected with Tammi and she was not what I expected. I guess I've gotten use to the shop at home service I've been getting for the past year. Then again half and half for a jackson I guess I can't complain.

Gillscot
07-27-05, 22:25
I called her yesturday morning to see when she is available. She said the latest was 11 am and earliest was 6pm. I text messaged her around 5:30 today and she said she was available so I took the trip to Brooklyn and called her again only to have her not answer at all. I called about four times then I went back to Manhattan. When do you guys hook up with her? What track does she work and when is it active?

This is the second Brooklyn encounter that went bust for me in the past two weeks.

pinga
08-06-05, 16:55
Many thanks to Gtrack on providing the info on Tammi. But, unfortunately I just could not go continue with it after calling her. Let's just say that she is not everybody's cup of tea even at the low price. She is just not my type (appearance wise) and I felt bad caling her to set up appt. and then leaving after seeing her looks.

ThickJohnson
08-07-05, 00:17
Yea Pinga I here ya I had the same reaction lets just say that the only way that was going to happen was if I were getting paid and it would have had to be a whole lot of money. I havent seen Annette yet but if Tammi was the choice one perhaps its best that I don't.

Gtrack
08-07-05, 20:52
GILLSCOT: Sorry that you could not hook up with her again.I tried on early Friday morning and her phone was not working.I called today early in the morning and I was able to set up something for tonight.

PINGA: Sorry she does give you the same urge that she gives me but she is friendly and has a great attitude and good service. This track does not yield many diime peces that some of us are looking for. I have other contacts and descriptions for you just send me a PM.

BLACKOPS93: I'm glad that you finally hooked up with her and had a mixed reaction to her service and attitude,I explained to everybody about her and the providers that work this track.Some people will appreciate the price and the low key manor in which the providers operate.PM me if you want some other info.

Sabor
08-07-05, 20:59
I gotta say thanks to the G also for providing good info on the Franklin route. I have to shout this out guys, these SW's are not playboy bunnies. They have some mileage on them. I've personnally hooked up with Annette and while I would not make her my #1 homemaker she will do for some backseat action.

Be safe!

Gillscot
08-08-05, 09:29
Do any of these girls do incalls in the area?

Gtrack
12-09-05, 02:17
Wednesday night after work I had a great encounter again with Tammi.I had not seen her in a while so I was really worked up. I had a great cbj for a jackson and went home happy.I am usually a night time mongerer but with her availability it was all good.

Gillscot
12-10-05, 12:16
Wednesday night after work I had a great encounter again with Tammi.I had not seen her in a while so I was really worked up. I had a great cbj for a jackson and went home happy.I am usually a night time mongerer but with her availability it was all good.
Saw her last Friday, G. She's desparate for a new spot.

Dr Diiver
12-17-05, 15:42
I was on Franklin(12/1/05) and saw a LSW and she was very quik to hop in my rental SUV. She said her name was T, but gave me covered FS in the back of my SUV for .50. She fits the discription and was very good. I missed her digits because I travel and don't know when I will be back in the area. She made my trip to NY a very happy one.

Gtrack
01-05-06, 08:58
I started the new mongering year with TAMMI and had a great experience.After a bad experience last week it was was a pleasure to be serviced by this all star provider.For a jackson I was given a half and half with great bangin.Have a safe and great mongering new year

Still Mattic
03-05-06, 21:19
She usually charges a jackson for full service and half and half. Everything is unrushed.So where is Tammi located at and someone can please give me a contact number.email it to [Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Gtrack
12-16-06, 00:15
Tammi resurfaced on wednesday night as I was coming home from work.I got the off with her and we found a spot where she gave me a good bbbj and also a new contact number for. Veteran board members KINGS and GILLSCOT can be reached for the digits.As the year winds down have a safe and happy holiday.

Outworlder
01-03-07, 11:47
Made the trip into Brooklyn to see Tammi(Last Stop on the L Train)

She is a heavy set HSW with frizzy dirty blonde hair; She says she is 34yr old & had a mild stroke over 6 months ago, which explains the awkwardness of her mouth & the slirring sound that she makes while she talks to you. She dresses in a nice pair of jeans, sneakers, & navy blue sweater when I saw her.

We went to a short stay ($20 for a few hours) off of the J Train.
She gave a Great BBBJ for the longest time!!! Then she wanted me to suck on her Puppies for awhile, in which, I obliged; Then it was missionary style & she is tight for a big person. Afterwards, we cleaned up & then, she gave my shaft another cleaning which I thoroughly enjoyed.

After the deed was done, I gave her a jackson & that was it; There was no mention of $ throughout our time together; She loves to Talk ALOT; Especially about what we're doing & where in front of alot of people.

She is a Differently Good Lay, but I'm still looking for that tiny tight SW out there.

Thanks Gtrack for the Info!

Outworlder

Chocha Lover
02-14-07, 17:42
I was expecting someone totally different. I'm not criticizing anyone that goes for anyone like that but she didn't do it for me. I used to do the Roosevelt Ave Chicas-Chicas route in the mid 90's so I was expecting at worse something like that. But she is really unattractive IMHO and you really wouldn't wanna hit that without covering up.

I called her up twice on different nights.. she didn't pick up. So I called her one afternoon from my car. She picks up. She tells me to meet her at 105th St station on the L line and that it's 20 for 2 hours. Wow.. what a deal! I drive over and call her when I got there. Said she'll be 3-4 minutes. She calls me back from the platform asking me where I was. Uhhh.. I'm in the car remember? I took a vitamin V in case she was a wreck. She sits in my car, I took one look and I wanted to kick her out.

Here's my impression of her physically:

5'6" 160-170lbs, says she's 35 (if so it was a HARD 35 years), fat (michellin man rolls of fat), unnatural blonde hair, lips caked with bright pink lipstick, hair on her chin and CHEST (yes.. 1-2 inch long hairs not peach fuzz), a growth on the inside of her thigh (was that a genital wart? lesion?), smelled of cheap nauseating perfume, talks like Sammy Davis Jr. with a lisp because of a stroke.

We took a long drive over to this hourly dive motel on broadway and hooper (dark green awning) $20 bucks. It's a long ride.. she just talks and talks. In the car I asked her.. "$20 bucks does that include anal" "$20 bucks? I'm $40" I pulled over and said nah that's some bait and switch shit.. "I don't have that much." She said "okay $25 for the hour" alright I guess.. we get to the hotel.. I cover up and she starts blowing me for 4-5 minutes. Nothing spectacular. Moves over to a missionary. This is when I notice that nasty growth on her inner thigh. I can't look at her face for long as I'm hitting it.. it's like her face got hit over and over with the ugly stick plus she looks away the whole time with disinterest saying "aye papi, give it to me papi" with zero feeling. I bust within 5-6 minutes just to get it over. Alright.. so I figure.. I've got an hour.. I'll probably bust 2 more times at least. She starts putting on her shit. I'm said what the fuck? you told me an hour. No papi.. you get one time. G, should've told you my rates, sorry.

It's okay.. not that Tammi would get my business again cuz she is nasty. But the reviews of her "taking her time" are bull. She is as crooked as anyone on the street. So you have been warned. TRUST me I'm not exaggerating about her looks nor her (lack of) service.

MeatMan
03-04-07, 16:19
If her reviews are bad, and her service sucks, why do some of you guys keep going back to her?.....

Gtrack
03-04-07, 16:49
She is not for everyone.The consensus of opinions are that she gives good service at a reasonable price.Everyone will have different expectations so it is up to them to decide whether she will be a quality provider.
I have never had a problem with her.
MEATMAN:PM for details.

Gillscot
05-05-07, 10:34
Meant to post a report, but was too busy. The encounter took place Saturday before last.
The long and short of the encounter was ok considering that I was took for an $26 extra.
I called Tammi around Friday so we can set something up for Saturday morning. She told me that she would be in the area of 105th and New Lots. Like a dummy I forgot to call her agin on Saturday as I was on the L on my way to her because things change. When I get to the stop, she tells me she's at New Lots and Cleavland because she's got a friend who will let us use her place. So I get back on the train, get off on the stop before 105th and take the bus to Cleavland. Get off, and I meet Tammi.
I will say the her new hair color makes her look better than that blonde shit from the past.
Tammi's looks:
I don't apologize for my attraction to thick women, or older women or even plain women. We all have preferences. Some of us are in this game because we want fuck the model look-alikes and others of us have an attraction to the plain old lady next door, and although Tammi's look go beyond that, who can turn down a $25 bj if that's all you're looking for?
Either way in all of my encounters with Tammi her service and attitude has always been great.
Tammi and I meant on the corner of Cleavland and New Lots. She mentioned that we could hook up at a friend's place for $10. Now she says there's money attached to the place of her friend. But that's ok, I sort of expected that when she told me this on the phone but I forgot I had a solid 20 and some change so the 10 would have to be broken. I usually try to have the exact $ or smaller bills without having to take out the whole wallet and letting
people see what I have becuase that's when the bs and upselling starts.
Naturally I had my separate donation I was
planning on giving Tammi from the 20.

Then I meet her friend who I just knew was a crack head and tells me that she wants 15 when we get to the place. Then she starts to act all weird about how long we are going to be and then she suddenly realizes that she can't or won't use her place. She then has us standing in this hallway in this building while she disappears. Tammi seemed confused, but I wasn't totally convinced that she was. Then the lady came back to tell us that she has another place upstairs but that she was gonna split the $ with the other person so that would be an extra 15. I said you're only getting the 20, you can split that. She lead us upstairs anyway and there was a kid in the living room and shit. I should have just left for that alone. We did the deed in the
bedroom, but I knew this kid was in the living room not too far away and I knew he knew what was up.

Tammi's service was better than I remember, and another pop was offered, but I had to leave. That situation was too bad. Tammi did say that there was a nearby hotel called Cheers that we can use next time, but I'm not feeling a
next time with the way the shit went down.

Kings
05-06-07, 01:37
I had a similiar experience w/ tammi she hooked me up w/a friend of hers and i didn't even get a nut after being upsaled. i won't be using her again either

Taekendo
05-17-07, 12:21
I had a similiar experience w/ tammi she hooked me up w/a friend of hers and i didn't even get a nut after being upsaled. i won't be using her again eitherI had anexperience much like that one, but Tani sold me on having her friend along. I paid an extra $75and then all the friend did was to sit there and play with herself while Tammi and I went at it. I tried for a groping at least, but the friend said, "You didn't pay enough for that."

Needless to say I won't be calling on her again.

Gillscot
05-21-07, 12:19
Wait, did you pay $75 for the friend and the usual .25 for Tammi? Why the hell did she go for a hook up like that especially since she did all the damn work? Sometimes her business sense doesn't make sense.

I had anexperience much like that one, but Tani sold me on having her friend along. I paid an extra $75and then all the friend did was to sit there and play with herself while Tammi and I went at it. I tried for a groping at least, but the friend said, "You didn't pay enough for that."

Needless to say I won't be calling on her again.

Taekendo
05-22-07, 08:13
Wait, did you pay $75 for the friend and the usual .25 for Tammi? Why the hell did she go for a hook up like that especially since she did all the damn work? Sometimes her business sense doesn't make sense.The $75 was on top of the .25 because I was thinking I would be getting FS from the both of them. Instead, all I got was CFS with Tammi while I watched her friend mess around.