PDA

View Full Version : General Information

Pages : [1] 2 3

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00
Thread Starter.

Member #4074
06-20-05, 16:54
I'll start for now. I spotted a smoking hot curly hair WSW near the area of the Econolodge on US19 in New Port Richey this afternoon. Her body was a smokin' 9 and a face of about an 8! She was wearing a brown top and dark tight-fitting jeans and heels. I made a couple of passes to verify that she was a provider because she looked too good to be true for the area and clean, too.

I couldn't stop because I was with a co-worker...damn!

Exec Talent
06-20-05, 18:24
You mean to tell us that no one has seen the big HC on your superhero costume underneath your clothes?

Might I suggest the following -- pull into the closest 7-11 and order them a large slurpee. Slip the Indian guy behind the counter a $10 to start some nonsensical conversation with them as only Indian guys can. Tell them you need to go to the restroom and then sneak off to meet your latest conquest. Come back in about 1/2 hour complaining that the restroom door was stuck so you had to go to McDonalds. Works like a charm everytime. Glad I could help!

Member #3330
07-01-05, 18:59
Cruised the Hudson Beach/Sam's Bar area and have seen nothing each time. Maybe there's a certain time of day that's better than others.

In NPR there are quite a few white SW's along the corrider north of Main St. on US 19. Lana still strolls once in a while but lately I've seen a few different gals out (Renee, Danielle, and especially April; she has to be about 19 years old!). April says she's out 24/7.

Word to the wise. Uncle LEO likes to hang out around Davis Hardware shopping Center and the Best Western parking lot.

Derden
07-01-05, 20:27
I too have cruised the Hudson area with no luck. I think I will try the NPR area this weekend. I will let you all know what I find. What happened to Raw? I miss his adventurous stories.

Member #3330
07-02-05, 15:27
Caught up with April this afternoon in NPR. She was hanging around on the street that parallels the Philly cheesesteak restaurant and the BBQ place (near the trailerpark next to the bridge). Almost didn't recognize her since she cut her hair. She used to be a shoulder-length brunette but now she has a "Dorothy Hamill" look. .2 will get BBBJTCIM.

Member #3330
07-03-05, 01:18
Nothing much to report last evening from US 19. Uncle Leo was out in full force as they were cracking down on the drunk drivers this holiday weekend (maybe their presence was keeping the streets quiet).

Thought about heading over to Extasy in Holiday (with Champagne the potential for some "action" is significantly increased but will cost 1.5 Ben's) or over to Bare Assets (was previously propped for 3 Ben's but declined) but was too tired. Maybe later this evening.

Member #3330
07-04-05, 01:51
Spotted no less than 5 SW's in NPR in a span of 20 minutes after midnight. They were scattered about between the Hess station on Main to the other Hess across from Famous Tate.

Met Candy, a new girl, just north of Main St. She's about 25, has short red curly hair and is sporting a pair of 38 DD's. She said she used to be a dancer in Jacksonville. A 'Jack and a 'Ham produced satisfactory results, albeit a little rushed. She's staying locally at one of the motels near Main.

Member #3330
07-04-05, 23:45
Cruised around the area of Mile Stretch Dr. and US 19 in Holiday and spotted 2 WSW's. One was walking in front of the RV sales center toward the Dunkin Donut shop and the other was standing behind the gas station (Mobil I think) in the shopping center near Subway.

A few years back there used to be some WSW's in the Tarpon area on US 19. I'm unsure if there is any activity in Tarpon Springs now, though. If anyone knows please write a report and keep everyone updated.

Winter Mute II
07-05-05, 20:53
I drive on 19 between Tarpon Springs down to Curlew Ave every day at various times after 7pm in the evening and I have not seen any activity there over the last year.

Member #3330
07-08-05, 07:11
Saw one possible brunette provider on US 19 north. She was walking in front of shopping center. Also observed her walk over to the Wing House right after Leo showed up in the shopping center parking lot.

Member #3330
07-09-05, 08:10
Last evening I observed one WSW strolling from Green Key motel all the way north over the Cotee River bridge. Was a little too heavy for what I like. Almost gave up when I came across April on one of her strolls. On my way back towards Clearwater I didn't see any other action probably because of the weather.

Member #3330
07-10-05, 09:13
Saw 2 older WSW's in NPR last evening. They were near the trailer park across from Alex' Place restaurant. One was a skinny brunette in her 40's and the other was a short heavier blonde in her 50's, wearing a light blue shirt, with enormous breasts.
Be careful as there is a tall, blonde, stocky built WSW who is well-enhanced that walks up and down US 19 around the bridge. Some of the gals have told me that her name is Alexis but that she used to be a man!

Member #3330
07-10-05, 23:14
Caught up with Brandy this evening in NPR. She's 26 years old and still has some baby fat. She has a 40 DDD chest and is brunette. Brandy said "the heat's been on lately" with Leo around at almost every turn, including US 19. She sometimes walks with her friend Gail who is a medium-sized, smokin' hot blonde. Rather than say where they stroll all I will say is that it's not on 19; RTFF and you'll figure it out.

Member #3330
07-12-05, 23:20
Took a short cruise in NPR this evening and saw nothing. I had this eerie feeling that something just wasn't right tonight. There was a tow truck laying in wait sitting across from the Suncruz parking lot near 'Catches' restaurant. I also spotted Leo (city) in the FD parking lot on River Gulf Dr and Grand Blvd as well as in the Sunoco parking lot just north of Grand and 19. I had also seen a first this evening in that Leo (county) was sitting and watching in a parking lot near the street closest to 'Golden Tequila' mexican restaurant. Not sure why county is on the lookout as well. Seems like the heat may be on for a little while and hopefully things will cool down soon. I'll keep you posted.

Member #3330
07-17-05, 13:39
Spotted April out and about around 2 am this morning on a side street. She was walking toward Grand Blvd near the thrift store. Said Leo wasn't too bad last evening. .20 always brings desired results even though one can definitely tell she's still new at this. Practice makes perfect is what I've always said!

Member #3330
07-21-05, 22:07
While driving up US 19 this evening I spotted what appeared to be a WSW in her mid-30's. She had curly brunette hair and a body to die for ! Her breasts were even spilling out of her halter top.

She was hitch-hiking by the Sunoco on US 19 across from the Kmart in NPR. Before I could get turned around she had hopped into another vehicle--a yellow cab that was parked at the gas station. I wasn't sure if she was a provider or not as I had actually seen her last saturday, daytime, hitch-hiking north on US 19 near Troublecreek RD. If anyone has seen her or can verify if she's a provider please let us all know.

You can't miss her walking because she wears tight jeans and a halter top 2 sizes too small. She was walking with a purse and wearing sunglasses both times.

Member #3330
07-23-05, 21:01
Not much around in NPR today. On a short run this afternoon I saw Renee and April out and about. April was wearing tight denims and a black halter top. Another monger swooped in before I could get to her. She was around the steak shack. Around the river has appeared to pick up lately.

Winter Mute II
07-24-05, 01:00
I've seen this cute girl walking up and down 19 just south of Ridge road a couple times. Thin, white, with a black outfit and hair in ponytails both times. Unfortunately both times I had to be somewhere and couldn't stop. Has anyone seen this girl and can confirm she is a provider?

Member #3330
07-24-05, 21:26
Saw 2 WSW's last evening on US 19. One was an older blonde who was picked up by another monger near the transmission shop and auto place. The other was a thin, cute, redhead wearing jeans and a pink halter top. She hopped into a vehicle near the tatoo shop next to bridge. There was another potential WSW near the Citgo. She appeared to be sitting with a group of guys on a log stoop in between the Citgo and the Travel motel. She was wearing a glittery halter top like a dancer would wear. Mongers would pull up close and she would go and talk to them. She must have jumped in and out of cars because sometimes she'd be sitting there with her friends and other times she was no where to be seen. Uncle Leo eventually showed up at the PURE gas station across the street to keep an eye on things.

This brings me to this evening. Uncle Leo has been having a very heavy presence in the area, as of late. Last evening he was on side streets and also in the median section of US 19 north of Main. It's possible he was waiting for those that were too imbibed to drive or he was there to monitor the girls. Well this evening he was everywhere on US 19 even after the storm that went through.

I may have to scale back on some of the posts and provide detailed info only to known members thru PM. It doesn't seem like many others in this area are contributing (but they're obviously reaping the reward of the detailed posts as I can see them out there but I rarely ever see many other posts). Why allow this info without any in return and such detail can also put the girls in jeopardy (as one can see with the amounts of LE out there when they should be fighting real crime!). I don't know, let me know what you think.

Member #3330
07-26-05, 22:10
Slow in NPR this evening. Saw Renee out and about on her usual stroll, that's about all to report!

Richie Sambora
07-27-05, 09:17
Yeah 3330, you have it right on the button.

I used to post alot of info as you know. I also did it with a bit of the way I was seeing it happen.

I am not sure if this post will be posted, but I can tell you i have scaled way back and i know where the girls are I don't need to share.

I would like to share.

You can tell right away when 50 is watching the board just make a hint of a NEW spot ,thats new. Go and sit THERE and here they come, or mention of new girls.

Well just Stay Safe all.

Member #3330
07-27-05, 23:29
I have to agree with RawDealDude about the posts and 50. From now on I'll still post but will only give limited info. I have seen 50 in the spots I've mentioned recently. Again, I do applaud 50 when they go after the drunk drivers, especially on US 19. However, I've also seen them waiting for and watching girls and customers while obvious drunk drivers/excessive speeders have driven right by them!

About last evening: I went out later at night and caught up with the short-haired brunette girl! You just never know when they'll be out or where they'll be!

Member #3330
07-28-05, 20:56
Renee was out wearing a short black dress. Also saw Candy (AKA Nicole) out last evening. She provided much needed relief :) She has some of the biggest knockers I've ever seen! This was real late in the evening.

Richie Sambora
07-28-05, 22:58
FUCK 50,

All I need to say is go vote! It starts there. I know there are alot of politicians who read and contribute to this board.

My thoughts would be to let you know only half of the population actualy takes what you say for truth so you get half the votes if I were a law maker the first thing I would do is fire your ass and all the 50 along with you.

Lve under every man for himself rule you'll see how much shit hits the fan then when women used to frequent bars and you could go upstairs and have a good time but some asshole decided to make it ileagal because he dose not have a hole to use or no one wanted his gay ass.

He was jelous and could not make money at it or perhaps his mama said it was imoral or mabey his wife said make them stop George Ok Ok Ok, my dear daughter you can be gay too.

PEOPLE it's your voice you can choose to correct it. The more you give them regignition the more they will make this place a gestopo. Yes it will happen, and it is happening so keep on voting and before you know it your wives and girlfriend won't be giving you head anymore and niether will the ho's. Just a matter of time.

BUT GET THIS Just off the wire: AFriend told me of a real estate office where you can have them find you a property and in exchange for a discount in commision the girl is offering sex for compensation catch is, you actualy have to buy or sell with them NOW? I ASK YOU? is that fucked up? Stay Safe all. gee I guess when they made up the word realestate ***** they new where it was comming from.

Fla Monger II
07-29-05, 11:16
Did you get busted RDD?

I kind of miss your posts, they are a fun read.

Coozie
07-29-05, 15:22
From the SmokingGun.com:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0729051strip1.html

Lunchtime raids net 15 strippers in Tampa-area clubs

JULY 29--In a lunchtime undercover operation, Florida cops yesterday busted 15 strippers on a variety of criminal charges, including prostitution and exposure of a sexual organ. The arrests came at five different gentlemen's clubs (Bare Assets, Lollipops, Extasy, Brass Flamingo, and Calendar Girls) along U.S. Highway 19 in the Tampa area. According to the Pasco County Sheriff's Office, previous operations were carried out at night, but since the strip clubs were packed during lunch (and the talent was rather, um, frisky), the midday raid was planned. Fourteen of the arrestees posed for mug shots, which you'll find below (make sure to click on each image to see the following booking photo). We've also provided a link to a police report above a handful of photos. It is unclear if any of the charged offenses occurred in a Champagne Room. (14 pages)

Here is the arrest detail for one dancer. I guess that it doesn't take much to get busted.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0729051strip1a.html

Member #3330
07-30-05, 01:48
There were 2 definite SW's out this evening and 3 "possibles". One WSW that looked as if she had way too much to drink; another was a mixed SW but looked like a zombie.

One monger picked up what appeared to be a TS (not Alexis) SW. Hope he knows what he picked up. She (he) was very stocky and was wearing a black top and tight black short-shorts and had brunette hair.

Exec Talent
07-30-05, 11:34
to bust young girls in a strip club. One day a politican with balls is going to say that. Just make sure you are ready, and vote for him.

Member #4074
07-30-05, 14:12
This must be the TS, Alexis...fits the description. Be careful on what you pick up out there, mongers!

Richie Sambora
07-31-05, 01:55
Here's the deal dudes:

No, I have not been busted, but it sure sound like I have been delt a raw deal. I would like to stress the Fact that 99.9 % of the world's population hates Five-O.

Now with that said the 1% left over are the scared people of the world who think that the Five-Ois actualy out to protect them . Ha, Ha' yeah protect.

When fact has it ,that for them it is a biz and if there not busting you, they're not making money,

If there not giving you a ticket ?there not making money.

There not harrasing you ,to get you busted, there not making money.

There not out there pulling you over or running your tag to give you that ticket yep you guessed it: They're not making money.

Bottom line: They need to make money. I still have no patience for people who live of fothers people's taxes. For instance, if you ask one of those muther fucking flatfoot walking donut eating dunkin donut go'ers why they do the job they do?

Willing to bet that if you add the fact that they are moving targets and that they have a long list of enemys ,that is so long they dont know where to begin.

Let them know that reason for shit that happens in the world is due to fact of there presence.

This is what I am talking about. Why does it seem that when there is a real delema of crime "serious crime " they are never there to take the matter into their own hands.

Did you all know this fact? They learn how to take a simple situation and turn it into a mega fucking crime.

This is why when busted you say nothing, and there never to fast to be a smart ass with you.

They cant get the words out quick enough. Also important! Did you know that they are not protected under and shield.

They can be sued and as a individual for detaining you (most settle out of court so they don't draw attention and shame to the department ) and they will loose most cases latley have got them worried.

I say get pulled over get his or her name right the time down as soon as you get detained right the time down you leave the sene.

Then call an attorney. Does not matter what it costs.

Call the paper have the media involved let the wolrd know your going to sue this person for detaining you.

So it comes with a price yes.

There job , they loose there job.

They will be let go because they will be a liability to the municipality and once the word gets out which FACT IS you can do such a thing just that your average person dose not know this, nor do they want you to know.

You have the upper hand. They are trained and they are told such things can happen to them, so I just thought you would like to know , my guess would be that most will avoid the trouble. If you bump into one tell them to stop eating so many dam donuts there eyes are glazzed over and can't catch real crooks.

Stay Safe all. Basicly you do the math and it don't add up . I know those tickets do after a while.

So make sure you vote for them politicians who are sacred. Like I said, 1%.

PokeHerFaceJon
07-31-05, 10:06
This must be the TS, Alexis...fits the description. Be careful on what you pick up out there, mongers!
Hey HC, I wouldn't asdvise my worst enemy to pick up that "THING"
JL

Member #4074
07-31-05, 11:11
Hey John, I didn't know or realize that I gave any advises or even encouraged anyone to pick up that "THING"... I believe I tried posting a warning on who NOT to pick up unless they desire some ugly TS action that's all.

Now,for some useful cruise report...I've been spotting April in the NPR area a lot. However, I just can't seem to convince myself to do the pick up...her looks doesn't do anything for me. I'll hold off for something a tad better-looking (laugh).

I also picked up a young red-head named Cassandra yesterday morning...pretty nice body, but when she smiled at me, I immediately noticed some missing front teeth, so I respectfully declined and let her off. I think if it was a night time date, I probably wouldn't mind too much, but in the daytime, I just couldn't stand it. (LOL)

UranIdiot
08-01-05, 01:08

Male, female or transitional, why the hell would any of you dick that person? I'd stay home and rent a video for sex and/or join a book club at the library for conversation.

Incaller
08-01-05, 01:34
Grabbing someone thru the pants is prostitution? Jeez

Member #4074
08-01-05, 06:09
Male, female or transitional, why the hell would any of you dick that person? I'd stay home and rent a video for sex and/or join a book club at the library for conversation.

My thoughts exactly!

Miami Perv
08-01-05, 17:44
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0729051strip1.html

Check it out.

Member #3330
08-01-05, 22:57
April was out last evening in her usual spot (chose not to partake). Renee was out this evening in the same area April usually hangs out at. Not much on US 19 but did look like heavy LEO presence in the trailer park across from Travel Inn.

Member #3330
08-05-05, 01:56
There was one confirmed WSW out in the wee morning hours and one possible WSW. The "possible" WSW was walking around the Suncruz/Hooters/Hess station/trailer park area. She was wearing beige shorts and a bright orange bikini top and looked to be in her mid 20's.

The definite WSW was a pretty blonde named Tammy in her late 20's/early 30's. .25 provided excellent service to completion. I'd rate her as a 7 on the SW scale and her looks suggest she may have been a dancer a few years back.

Member #3330
08-07-05, 22:49
Not much out this evening. I saw one possible provider, a brunette in mid-40's, walk across bridge. Her friend on a bike was riding just ahead of her.

Member #3330
08-08-05, 21:08
April was out earlier this evening in her usual spot. Spotted another WSW, a brunette in her late 40's, hanging around one of the gas stations. Also saw a 20-something HSW around the same gas station.

Member #3330
08-13-05, 18:31
Saw 3 WSW's and one TS out last evening. The TS was the only one on US 19 while the 3 WSW's were on the back streets in the ususal areas. One of the WSW's was smokin' hot and couldn't have been more than 18 or 19. She had long, straight, strawberry-blonde hair and was very petite. She was wearing very-short tight jean shorts and a tight-fitting red t-shirt. However, Uncle Leo was about and about in the area as well.

What's funny is some of the girls have told me their biggest customers ARE Leo. Through intimidation and threats Leo apparently is also taking the opportunity, at times, to indulge as well. Just wish he'd stick to eatin' donuts!

Member #3330
08-17-05, 12:55
Renee (older) and Brandy (young, with big ta-ta's and a little on the chubby side) were out last evening. Not much else. Appears Uncle Leo would rather keep an eye on the ladies instead of other things. This forum is probably providing him with info so that's why discretion is a must. I guess he's not smart enough to do his job without help.

Tammy was out the other evening along with a young friend of hers...FYI.

Member #3330
08-18-05, 21:48
There was a very large WSW on US 19 during the pre-dawn hours in the NPR/Holiday area. Too large for me so chose not to partake. Otherwise not much else.

Winter Mute II
08-18-05, 22:12
It would be rather funny if someone was able to snap a pic of Uncle Leo in action and post it here. Can you just imagine one of his friends lurking here and seeing that?

Member #3330
08-19-05, 22:49
Well, Leo was doing his favorite thing tonight (aside from eatin' all those donuts!). He had his 'fat ass' parked, near the fire hall, just waitin' for the ladies to go on their strolls (unsure if he was waiting to harrass or to hire them!). What Leo doesn't know is that a majority of the girls have shifted operations elsewhere in the area. Sure hope all the citizens appreciate his fat ass sittin' there wasting time instead of on patrol for drunk drivers, drug dealers, and burglars. We wouldn't want him to fight real crime & get hurt now, would we?

The girls are out there. One must be aware, that's all.

Richie Sambora
08-20-05, 22:26
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the WSG Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another Forum Member or the Forum Membership in general.

Please be advised that Forum Members who succeed in having three or more of their reports deleted for personal attacks, racial epithets or other derogatory comments, will be banned under the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy.

Member #3330
08-21-05, 21:56
The 'TS' was out roaming US 19 this PM in NPR. Aside from that "thing" there were 3 other WSW's out tonight. Two were chunky brunettes and one was a "hot" blonde in tight, white capri pants and a white top. Another monger picked her up at gas station.

Took a side trip to Hudson around the Hudson Beach area and saw nothing, NADA. Only once in Hudson have I seen a girl walking and I think she was just someone going to the store.

Chase Star
08-23-05, 01:04
RDD,
Huh????

All you you missed something Jackson we forgot to let all know i am not from this country .That explains a lot.

Don't get me wrong, Dude, I find your posts amusing and oft times very informative although usually hard to follow. Jackson has this thing about spelling and grammar. We'd all rather your english was better, but given your past excellent coverage of this area and now apparently your background, I think most of us are prepared to cut you some slack. For your part, consider on meeting Jackson halfway and avoiding the touchy political coverage.

My own personal take on that subject that others may disagree with is that when it comes to LEO there is good and bad as there is in any profession. Some of them are hobbyists themselves. Many are just doing the job that their superiors and certain members of the general public are demanding of them. Those guys realize that there are worse crimes out there, but have to answer to neighborhood citizen groups and politicians when calls come to clean up an area. They realize that all they really acheive is to shift things around or drive it underground for a little while until their enforcement efforts shift somewhere else.

And to be fair to the other side, they also realize that there is sometimes something to those citizen complaints. Would most of us want to have to pick up spent condoms wrappers and crack pipes and syringes every morning from in front of our homes and businesses? There is definitely an element of crack and drug abuse that goes along with this market and burglarly and other crimes that go along with that. There are some SW's out there knowingly spreading AIDS.

I'm sure others will have arguments on the other side, particularly if they have suffered at the hands of LEO, but do we really need to go back and forth on that topic? Is this the LEO board or the Sexguide?

Member #3330
08-23-05, 20:27
3 WSW's were out and about in NPR earlier this evening (around dusk). One was about 20 years old near bakery outlet area. Another was in her 40's with long straight brown hair, near the car "gear" repair place. There was also another in her mid to late 20's walking near one of the hotels on US 19. She was very distinct as she was a thin brunette wearing a tight, red sweater top and white jeans. A monger stopped near the gas station and she ran over and hopped in his car.

Cutter 436
08-29-05, 22:38
Visiting from up north and the NPR postings looked promising. Went out tonight about 8:30 and checked Rt 19 and some of the back streets. There was nothing! There were 3 marked LE cars (county, I think) at the Citgo, and 2 more NPR marked cars north on 19 just over the bridge. And they were the ones I saw. Gave up for the night. Maybe I'll try later this week or maybe I'll wait until I get home. I've never seen that kind of coverage in Paterson or JC (NJ).

Member #3330
08-31-05, 20:47
Renee was out on the stroll between 430 am and 530 am this morning. She was in the US 19 area of NPR. Chose not to partake as I was running late for work and she's not one I'd stop for again.

Cutter 436
09-02-05, 23:28
Tried NPR again toniight - nothing out except LE. Must be a bad week or maybe I'm just snakebit. I probably should have made the trip to Tampa, but I didn't feel like driving an hour. I'll be glad to get back to NJ where I never have to worry about getting shut out.

Member #3330
09-10-05, 22:04
Caught up with Joline this PM. If you take 'time to drive' you'll know where she's at. She's a very beautiful 24 y.o. of mixed race (would rate a 7 or 8 on the SW scale). She's not out much and prefers regulars. Guys, take care of this sweet girl !

Member #3330
09-11-05, 13:48
After shopping in Tarpon I was headed up US 19 in Holiday and happened to find Justina, a 20 y.o. dancer. She was headed home after a long nite of partying. She strips locally at some of the clubs in Port Richey and near Spring Hill. She'd rate an 8 or 9 on the SW scale. She had to be one of the best, EVER ! She took her time wanting to make sure I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Afterwards she had me drop her off at her home. Will provide club details and her stage name only through PM'ing to active Senior members.

On my previous post on Joline I'll provide her digits and contact info to established Senior members as well.

Member #3330
09-16-05, 15:45
Five-O was out and about today in PR/NPR looking for the working ladies. If only they were as concerned about preventing all the rapes and murders that have been happening more and more in Pasco rather than keeping an eye on the girls (I may sound like a broken record but it's true!) Oh well, it's only taxpayer money they're wasting!
Jolina (previous report) told me that most of the SW's don't work US 19 in NPR anymore as they've moved to a much better area north in the county out of PR/NPR jurisdiction.

Winter Mute II
09-17-05, 03:52
I'm going bar hopping in Pasco tomorrow and was wondering what clubs have the most secluded champagne rooms? I know that Lollipops and Bare Assets' rooms are shared, so it is possible someone else will walk in on you. Any places in the area have a bit more privacy?

Cutter 436
09-23-05, 22:14
Down from NJ again and had a few hours today and since I've had no luck in NPR decided to make the trip to Nebraska Ave (about an hour away) for some afternoon action. Tried from Fletcher all the way past MLK and back, including many of the cross streets. Nothing! Gave up about 4pm and headed back up north. Stopped at Foxy's (Rt 19S by 54) for a beer. Bad luck continued - only one dancer and she wasn't dancing - didn't like the music (country). Stopped for gas at the station on 19S in NPR (by the bridge). There was a girl on the pay phone who said she needed a ride. Of course I obliged. Name was Brandy, mid 20's, average looks and body, C/D cups, very friendly, decent BBBJCIM for .2. You never know.

Member #3330
09-24-05, 09:43
There's been a lot of "heat" recently in NPR with LEO all over the place! They've been positioned up and down US 19 and also on the side streets in the known pickup areas. Because of this I decided to make a private rendezvous with one of my previous providers that afforded me her digits. It's a lot safer this way. I also warned her about all the LE around and she said she's not going to walk on 19 again for a long time. I may have to approach this route for a while until things cool off. Funny thing was on my way back after my "date" I spotted a young blonde in her 20's, obviously working, walking down from the bridge and there was no sign of LEO anywhere. Weird !!

Member #4074
09-25-05, 19:13
Normally, LE is slow on Sundays, so I decided to venture out to NPR and check out the daylight action. It's hit or miss as previously reported. However, later in the afternoon a few of the ladies started to go to the laundromat behind the fire station. I saw a smokin' hot young blonde there. However, she was doing her laundry and didn't seem interested in working, but my 'ho meter' was giving me a strong solid reading on her. Any local mongers (M330) please provide any info on this hottie. Sorry, I can only manage a backview shot, but her face was a solid 6 on the regular girl scale.

The other two WSW's I saw were Laurie (who just got out of jail) and Nicole. Since, the young blondie snubbed me, I just settled for Nicole who provided me with a decent BBBJCIM for $25. I was really looking for Brandy, but no dice on that hunt.

I also spotted a WSW duo walking near Walmart. They just disappeared before I can maneuver into a pick-up position. The skinny one looks okay with a nice rack to boot.

Tvilletroll
09-26-05, 16:17
Normally, LE is slow on Sundays, so I decided to venture out to NPR and check out the daylight action. It's hit or miss as previously reported. However, later in the afternoon a few of the ladies started to go to the laundromat behind the fire station. I saw a smokin' hot young blonde there. However, she was doing her laundry and didn't seem interested in working, but my 'ho meter' was giving me a strong solid reading on her. Any local mongers (M330) please provide any info on this hottie. Sorry, I can only manage a backview shot, but her face was a solid 6 on the regular girl scale.

The other two WSW's I saw were Laurie (who just got out of jail) and Nicole. Since, the young blondie snubbed me, I just settled for Nicole who provided me with a decent BBBJCIM for $25. I was really looking for Brandy, but no dice on that hunt.

I also spotted a WSW duo walking near Walmart. They just disappeared before I can maneuver into a pick-up position. The skinny one looks okay with a nice rack to boot.
any more of the blond hottie?id buy them if you could get her in the car and take them.private message me for details.

Member #3330
10-03-05, 21:23
Not much out this past week...saw a couple of ladies on 19 . Tonite I saw one WSW. She had to be one of the ugliest SW's I'd ever seen! Some monger actually picked her up!
Oops, almost forgot, Nicole (aka Candy) was out earlier this week as well. She's always walking with her boyfriend (pimp).

Cutter 436
10-03-05, 22:32
I was out yesterday (Sunday) for a short bit around 4pm. Lot of marked LE around on both sides of the river. Not much else. Did see one girl on 19, seemed to be waiting for a bus. Gave me a nice smile as I went by, but was gone when I came back around. She was a little plump with reddish hair. Don't know if she was working.

Ralphed
10-04-05, 19:01
What is the proper etiquette for picking up a sw with a male/pimp? I'm always worried that they're not working. But the sw's I see with guys are usually hot.

Mike Wazowski
10-05-05, 06:11
What is the proper etiquette for picking up a sw with a male/pimp? I'm always worried that they're not working. But the sw's I see with guys are usually hot.In my opinion, the proper ettiquette for picking up a WS with a male/pimp is to, simply, not pick her up.

Member #3330
10-08-05, 13:12
Had been in Seattle area (Sea-Tac) since tuesday so hadn't been able to post anything new. On my way home last evening from airport I spotted 2 WSW's (one blonde and one brunette) walking down from the car lot near the oil change place. Was too tired to partake. Didn't get a very close look at them. After some rest I'll post my adventures during the week on the Washington State board.

Member #3330
10-11-05, 20:02
Was pleasantly suprised to find a cute young brunette "hitchhiking" last evening in Holiday, almost directly across the street from Extasy and McDonalds. .3 provided bbbjtcim. Sorry she didn't have digits. Says she makes it out a couple of times during the week (evening time).
There was a sloppy FAT WSW on River Gulf Dr. near the bridge in Port Richey last night. Didn't see any takers, though !

Member #3330
10-14-05, 22:01
Lana and Tammy were out on the stroll this evening. Uncle Leo seemed to be everywhere again (well almost everywhere!), but than again what else does he have to do!
Be careful with Lana as I understand she has Hep-C. Tammy is awesome as usual.

Winter Mute II
10-29-05, 22:24
I've been up and down 19 over a dozen times over the last few months and have yet to spot anything. I decided to give it another run tonight but gave up early because LEO was everywhere.

Golfnutz
11-10-05, 17:14
Visited the Hudson area for work and took a few hours out of my evening to look around and hopefully play. I started off at the adult store and theatre. In the main theatre there were four guys with hands in their crotches watching the movie. Not really my thing so I left after a few minutes on the couch. Grabbed a nightmoves and headed to the hotel to order up some room service. Had already tried unsuccessfully to get a couple of internet indie girls to my Spring Hill hotel room but started the venture too late. Most were already booked or unwilling to travel that distance.
The magazine also proved fruitless due to my location. I found only one service to come to me, but the wait was 2 hours ( which is probably 3 hours in escort time) and the fee was $$$.
I went back to the oasis spa ( across the street from Calendar girls club). There were 2 attendants on duty a cute brunette college gal with tiny a cups and great legs and an older blonde who had a trashy ex stripper look about her and huge fake boobies. Both were dressed in lingerie and were pleasant to talk to and look at.
Flipped a coin and got the young brunette. Paid a $50 housr fee and was asked to tip before session began.

Golfnutz
11-10-05, 18:06
Sorry, filled up the memory on the PDA, so making this a two parter. I laid six jacksons on the table, disrobed and waited for Shamine (sp?) to return. She took her top off and gave me a boddy scrub and a lackluster massage. She was very sweet and nice and a great conversationalist, but did get the idea any extras were NOT available from her. Her hands never wandered anywhere close to the little ballyhoo, never asked asked if there were any other places that needed attention and was very profesional (except for the part about being topless and wearing lace baby doll bottoms). Didn't even ask if I wanted to take care of business myself. So for 170 I got a topless massage and scrub. Woo freaking Hoo. I don't think I'll be making a repeat trip there anytime soon.

On the drive back to my hotel I did see a older fat blond wsw tucked away in the shadows on the north end of huson. Was close to a run down motel on the west side of the road. I did not partake.

To really add insult to injury, once I got back to the hotel I realized that my TV wasn't even equipped with Spanktra Vision. Oh well, next trip I'll plan a little better and stay a little further south.

Kwdawson
02-02-06, 02:34
There is a club that just opened in Hudson called Dusk til Dawn, its a private membership club. My question is what is a private membership club and what goes on there? The website is www.girlsfromdusktildawn.com.

UranIdiot
02-03-06, 00:23
There is a club that just opened in Hudson called Dusk til Dawn, its a private membership club. My question is what is a private membership club and what goes on there? The website is www.girlsfromdusktildawn.com.

Usually something like that means that they don't have a liquor license, but you can bring your own, like a bottle club. Also by being a private club they think they can get around any laws about nudity, hours of operation, etc. When you come in your door fee is a membership fee.

Why don't you check it out and report back? Maybe it's worth the drive for me.

Hard Working 19
02-03-06, 18:55
http://www.baynews9.com/content/36/2006/2/3/142330.html
Not many details...

Kwdawson
02-03-06, 22:32
Usually something like that means that they don't have a liquor license, but you can bring your own, like a bottle club. Also by being a private club they think they can get around any laws about nudity, hours of operation, etc. When you come in your door fee is a membership fee.

Why don't you check it out and report back? Maybe it's worth the drive for me.I'm 20 so I dont know if they whould allow me. If they do I will gladly write up a report.

Eye Myt
02-14-06, 09:28
I made my first trip up to Pasco from Pinellas, to check out Bare Assets, which I did. Quite a bit different from my favorites, 7 seas and Lipstixx. I didn't recognize any ladies from "booking fotos" so I headed back south on 19. Surprised to see WSW walking south near Flora. It was 4pm. Its hard to manuever in that kind of traffic, but I got back around in time to see her jump into a p/u truck and head down a side road west off 19. I circled back around and there was the truck pulled off the road with a guy sitting there, all by himself. LOL. I wish I could have waited around till she was done and tell her " I'll have what he had" but traffic was just to heavy to drive around in circles.

Richie Sambora
02-16-06, 22:52
Hey Fellow Mongers ,
I was driving up hwy 19 last night around 10:30pm.

I noticed a blonde WSW walking in the shadows on the side of the road about 2 blocks south of ??? ooops a traffic light .

One needs to be carefull or they may get sperm splattered on there car if you hit this poor soul stagering in the road .

Be cautious as to look very closely to make sure FHP (AKA ASSHOLES) is not lurking in the 7 eleven nearby .

As i would put it , there are a few small dive bars around, if one has enough time to hit the dives .
You may find the local gipsy sperm burpin hoe bag to leave with you or none the less blow you in the lot . been a dream of mine, from time to time .

this is the case ... I will say do not get sucked in to the lousy strip bars along hwy 19 .

There is plenty of talent around lurking in the shadows ..((HINT))) the stroll starts as far south as 54 and rolls all the way to county line road in hernando county .
Most of these are locals as Hudson is loaded with white trash ..

Can't imagine why they think there real estate is worth so much ..
with all the holes walking around ... But then again look at Tampa ?

there's a small park at the end of clark street where you can get a BJ in the day light , if you cruise the lot long enough .

Most cases you do not have to wory about ( asshole who work for tax dollars ) because they leave the local drunks alone otherwise there GREASY PALMS and COUNTY COMMISIONERS WON'T get a kick back from local busines owners .

Just the other day while crusing thru the lot.
I observed a county employee standing near a county vehical talking to another county employee , Both tax dollar working assholes (AKA-FLATFOOT)were looking at a porno mag as i cruised the lot.

Not that there is anything wrong with that, but i think they should be catching some crooks somewhere , if i only had my camera .
I would have made a few bucks on that one .
I would hold it over there heads on the spot .( Make mental note ) hhmm back to the subject at hand ..

it is sporatic on different nights of the week .. concentration of activity ??

For all you ASSHOLES WORKING FOR THE TAX PAYER DOLLAR ( i wont make your job easy ) fellow mongers .. becarefull what you say .. i have noticed that FLAT FOOT seems to put a damper on things they do read this site .. Stay Safe all , i need a shmogg ...........

Richie Sambora
02-16-06, 23:08
DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU CAN SCORE IN THAT PLACE ?

hudson is a gimick town . Dam, long Islander's

That place is a gimick .You won't even get a hand shake in there.

HINT, try some place else on hwy19 and you will be much happier. flat rate usualy get what you need .... READ BETWEEN THE LINES

THERE is a small place tucked away on 19 .
She is a local and is a very attractive girl . i have seen her a few times durring dry spells ..
Once she gets to know you , usualy 2 sesions she will open up .you will leave very happy .. This is not SW material were talking about , so bring a few bucks ( franklin ) should do

She has been busted before, but knows how to detect (FLAT FOOT)

She has survelience for the outside of the building and knows if she will get raided .(SEES THEM COMMING)
you can have your pants on in a jiffy if needed .. and has a monitor for any type of wire devices (flat foot) ha ha

You were in the RIGHT area, just not the right one . Stay safe all ......

Richie Sambora
03-08-06, 16:14
Evening Cruise,, Us 19 from 54 up to county line road and back .

Through the beaches not a ho bag to be found.

Lets see how flat foot does on the next pass

JUST MY LUCK, when you have a camera ready to use on flat foot there not around .

Stay Safe all ....RDD

Cutter 436
03-15-06, 21:30
I only visit from NJ pretty regularly, but NPR always seems to be hit or miss. Usually cruise 19 but lately its been quiet. They must be somewhere but I don't have the time to check different areas. Lately I've seen more in the afternoon than at night. Never really sure they are working or not. Saw a really hot looking blonde by the citgo last week, and the mongers were all over her in no time, but she turned them all down. Anyway, I ended up finding Rose for a decent BBBJCIM for .2 in the evening. Rather not say where.

Richie Sambora
03-17-06, 17:20
Driving down Little road ,headed south .

Almost did a exorcist whith the head .

Saw a red head wave as i drove by .

Thought to myself naw ,could be flat foot ?

Drove a bit further so i was out of veiw , turned around .

I made eye contact ,she was walking down the street .

I pulled over , I asked her if she needed a ride ?

She asked me if i new where some red wells place was i said hop in i will drive you there.

She said no , thats ok .
I siad hop in i will drive you there .

She thought for a moment and said no thank you . i drove off .

ha ha asshole you know who you are out there .

you think your going to get one over huh ?

Stay Safe alll. RDD

Richie Sambora
04-29-06, 18:34
NPR ACROSS FROM NIKOS REST STOP.
SEEN A THIN BLONDE WAVING AT CARS HEADING NORTH.
I WAS HEADING SOUTH.
SEEN NPR FLAT FOOT IN THE BRIGHT BLUE CAR ROLLING, WATCHED IN MIRROR FOR AS LONG AS I COULD.
SEEN A SWEET LOOKING BLONDE AT THE GAS STATION JUST BEFORE BRIDGE BUT THE PLACE WAS CRAWLING WITH FLAT FOOT. THESE DREAMS SEEM TO BE GETTING WIERD, I NEED A SHMOG.Stay Safe all.....RDD

Richie Sambora
04-29-06, 19:09
THIS IS INTENDED FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES, CHARATERS AND EVENTS ARE FICTIONAL. BY READING THIS DISCLOSURE, LEO, YOU AGREE TO HOLD ALL PARTIES FACT OR FICTIONAL HARMLESS
HERE IS A HUDSON REPORT. I decided to try my luck at SOME local dive. this shit hole is called the SHACK OR SOMETHING. SEEN FLAT FOOT AROUND FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER!!! SO WE KNOW YOU CAN READ!!
Basicly locals, went in took a look around.
I have had luck here before. ordered up a drink lit up A SHMOG, seen a tall looking brunette staring at me. She seemed to be with some ugly looking scumbag.
You guys know the look when the lady is a ho bag.
I diverted my eye contact to a Blonde who was # one on the playedout side. I walked around the bar to approach her and asked need a light? type mid 40's big knockers((aka flesh kegs))
She responded, by holding her rette to her lips and me striking the lighter.
I knew it would not be long before we were in the shit box and my cock was in her mouth. Within 3 to 5 min she was brushing up against me, all i needed to feel was that flesh keg rubbing on my arm. These ho bags know what there doing, but so do i.
I asked the vivid question. do you spit or swallow beautiful? she looked at me and said honey!! for you i gobble. WOW!!! I WANTED TO GET GOBBLED.
I was rock hard after hearing that and escorted her to the shit box.
She said, get you dick out. she wanted to fuck. OH OH OH, NO NO NO !!

GUYS YOU NEED TO WATCH THESE HUDSON TRASHy WOMEN. They will try to fuck you with no rubber and you will be one hurtin dude. be wise !!!!
Ok so, i insited she suck, so she did. after a few min,
i guided her to the correct spot asked her to keep doing what she was doing.
I soon was spent. she was super horney. we ended up getting a room down the road at the holiday inn. She was a wild ride and says she is there every friday. BLONDE, KINDA 40ISH OR MORE, BIG TITS A LITTLE ON THE HEFTY SIDE SMELLING LIKE SHMOG AND VODKA SHOULDER LENTH HAIR, YOU MAY FIND HER DANCIN WITH HERSELF OR SOME OTHER REDNECK ..... IF SHE IS THERE YOU CANT MISS HER trashy looking blonde bright red lip stick kinda smeard from drinking shmoging sucking hair naturaly messed up.

All in all drinks, shmog, room,gas = $. Sometimes you get lucky, seems like lots of new meat since the last time i was there , maybe snowbirds or visitors? ....LOTS OF LOW CLASS LOCALS, ....becareful Stay Safe all.........RDD

Richie Sambora
05-19-06, 01:33
Took a ride to Shit hole park(AKA) hudson beach florida # 2 on the arm pit route of pasco county.
Parked the shit box, got out, looked around took a walk.
As i was strolling i noticed a dush bag with large mammeries kinda beat looking 50 ish black hair checking me out.

You know me? This is where i suddenly fell into a deep coma-toasted sleep, To begin my dream of this god forsaken shit hole of a town.

To start off, i would say her tits were on my mind, Them fucken huge flesh kegs were just begging for a feeling of squishing and slipping and slidding a pole between.

Name: let's just say, I dreamed it was patty, patty cakes, because that's what the two hugh jellow mounds looked like as i banged her from the front.
She took a liking right away.

A transient visitor to the area.

Her hubby away on a fishing trip.

She had a room at the Inn on the gulf. dudeS? how convenient !Ok

She claims to have came here to have her daughters back worked on by some quack down the road.

Well turns out, to be true, She introduces her to me , she shows me her scar.

A small bandaid size insission in the middle of her back.

I asked? did they insert a micro chip to keep tabs on you also? Trying to be funny( guess NOT) ok" so we go get a drink mom and i, She starts playing touchy feely.

I knew it was getting warmer. I made some conversation and was demonstrating a golf swing, when i spilled my drink on my shorts.

I jumped back and popped her in the tit with my elbow lightly.

The bar was looking at us. The waitress came over and said i will get you another drink.

I said ok. She gave me a cloth and some napkins.

As i am patting myself down to dry myself up.

I was purpously giving myself a HAR DON.

I wearing thin baggy short painters pants. no undies my rod is bulging and so were her eyes, and she says OH MY look at that(TURNING RED).

She said she figured with a cold drink it would have shrivled up.

I told her, This sort of thing is normal. I always get a bonner when i give myself a shower. ( hence spilling the drink on myself) She kept starring, i asked her? do you intend to stare at my crotch.
She answered i waiting to see if it shrinks up.

I said, i know of a way it can get bigger. she smilled. this time i whispered in her ear to make her hot. seeing how she seemed to be a bit more refined than the local hudson trash.

As i leaned over, I rubbed her lower back and my other arm went around her waist my fore arm rubbing her flesh keg.

I wispered, would you like to watch me play with it for you? she imediatley giggled, and said are you serious?, YEP, I squeezed it a few times for her when no one was wahatcing.

She said it was making her wet and hot.

I called for the check.

She made sure her daughter could not see us going up to her room.
I told her i had a better idea.
I would get our own room. My luck they had no vacancies.

She was willing to take a ride to the local holiday inn down 19.

We headed out, talk about trusting balls on these women, hopping in cars with guys they don't know.

The moment we were in the room, her tounge went down my throat.

She was groping my rod like she wanted to rip it through my pants.

This women must of not had sex in 10 years .

I had to ask when was the last time she had sex with a guy?

She said it has been more than 2 years whoa !!
what the fuck, red flag
Here i go, asking question.

She told me her hubby has erectile disfunction, /drinking problem. ok enough drama back to the tounge down my throat.

NOW, I usally do all the work on these adventures, but this one did me slow and long she looked clean, smelled clean, had very nice perfect teeth she opened her mouth and went down on me.

That tounge, that was just vibrating my tonsils was twirling around my cock head she was sucking and swirling twisting and bobbing.

I popped within 30 seconds and sqeezed me and slowly sucked every drop of cum out of my rod.

she then tells me, she knows there is more where that came from.

i quickly ran to the bathroom to wash my prick off with soap and water (paranoid)slipped on 4 condoms and ran back to find her playing with herself.

she had a cookie while i was cleaning up almost as fast as she just blew me.

Well i asked how do you like it. just fuck me AND fuck me hard.

This older, not fat, but not skinny, middle aged woman, was getting her afternoon fuck.
I slipped it in from behind, while she layed on the bed, like a beached whale.

For the next 20 mins, i did her every way, in, out, up, down, side to side back to front.

She had 3 cookies in that time and wanted to know if i had popped in her witht he rubber on?

I said, no way!!!

I have no popped yet. would i like more head?

I answered, i would like to spit between your tits and slide my rod in there.

She layed back and i almost had a heart attack, big huge jello--ee flesh knockers.

I pumped away a few min, just as i was going to pop, she said, i want it all over my face.

I said really? She said just don't get it in my hair. well guess what?

I missed her face and it shot off to the side like a greese gun jizz flying all in her hair oops !!! guess whe have to shower now OMG !!

I got to soap up this fat tity lady and feel her soft titties all wet and soapy she jerked my cock in the shower. I played with her whole body.

We were running late on time. used the blow dryer ya da, ya da, ya da
She said she needed to get back. When i dropped her off, she told her daughter, i took her to the mall.

Yeah, the mall alright, i was the kid in the toy store. I said goodbye gave her my email and said write if you like..

I walked off, lit up 3 shmoggs at once ...Whoa,,, chills running though my body.
what a day.
A dream like that can only happen in hudson. I smoked my shmoggs in the seat of my shit box ride, only to waken for the drive home. when behold!!!! to my eyes, a blonde in a minni cooper starring me down....................To be continued................Stay safe all..............RDD

This one claims to be from ohio

Richie Sambora
05-19-06, 01:38
Skinni as shit, ho bag, walking north bound, on the south bound side of US 19.
just south of new york ave, hudson.

Just about dusk,
lifted her shirt as i rode by.
This has happened on numerous trips to that area, but it has been unpredictable.

did not take part. just wanted to pass it on to ya'll ,,,,,,good luck ,,,,,,,,,,,,Stay Safe ...............RDD

Richie Sambora
06-15-06, 19:51
I have never seen so many WSW in one spot, in NPR
Thursday mornning just over NPR bridge on south side.
I counted 9 and i am sure i missed a few. All were scary looking.

Stay Safe all.............RDD

Richie Sambora
06-15-06, 20:01
Someone asked a while back,info in BROOKSVILLE.

I may have stumbled onto a hot spot in Hernando county.

Certain,it is no secret, But it is news to me.

So, share it with Ya'll.

Martin luther king BLVD seems to be a haven for BSW/ WSW all over the place.
They are decent looking.

They have the whole ho bag thing going on,with the high heels and the tight mini skirts and the heavy make-up.

I did not get a chance to sample.

I had to finish my route.

Stroll is from POOL PLACE TO THE TRAFIC LIGHT AT 50 HESS STATION.

There is a motel there,looks to be a haven for them.

Be safe, when you not looking,flat foot comes raring up your tail.

Stay Safe all.........................RDD

Richie Sambora
06-15-06, 20:12
Hudson Post office U.S 19

WSW waved me down, took a right on in there drove to the magazine racks got out as if i was looking at them.

She was walking towards me.
I stopped, looked and hopped in my shit box.

By the time i had turned around, she was walking and waving.

I looked at her, Appeared to be in her 40's, possibly a homeless woman.

These types, i get soft, so i ran.

have a rule. " IF A WHIFF MAKES YA STIFF, THE HONEY'S WORTH THE MONEY.

This was not the case.

hope a fellow monger has better luck .......Stay Safe all..................RDD

Richie Sambora
06-20-06, 21:06
HWY 19 NORTH AND SOUTH of the bridge was dead this morning on my route.
Did not see a single soul on the stroll.

On the way back to the warehouse around 5 pm.

I passed by same area,seen a few ho bags sitting in the trailer park and one standing at the store in the lot , not for me ........Stay Safe ................RDD

Nemodc
10-22-06, 00:28
I spent some time there today, around 11am, 2 ladies seen, both at least reasonably attractive on MLK. Zhills, last nite around 10, 3 nice ones out and about, standard area. Dade City, nada.

Nemo

Fla Monger II
10-22-06, 11:19
I spent some time there today, around 11am, 2 ladies seen, both at least reasonably attractive on MLK. Zhills, last nite around 10, 3 nice ones out and about, standard area. Dade City, nada.

Nemo

There are SWs in Zhills? Where are they?

Nemodc
10-23-06, 01:18
Is it appropriate to answer specific location requests in smaller areas like Zhills in the public forums? I have answered the question below by pm but advice requested.

Nemo

Nemodc
10-24-06, 02:02
South end of town off 301 (Gall Blvd), west on C street, past the trailer park (scary looking place, recomment avoidance) to the residential area. Left among the residential streets. Fri nite, 3 ladies, all reasonably attractive (my standards) in mid 20-30s. Around 10pm. Tonite, same time, nothing except I scare the hell out of some guy standing on a corner with willie in hand draining. I made the turn, lights passed over him and he nearly passed out. I nearly passed out laffing at him.
Be careful, local papers reported 11 guys popped for soliciting about 60-90 days ago.

Nemo

Richie Sambora
10-25-06, 18:52
While strolling on my route, I noticed a WSW on DIXIE HWY and hudson ave.
drove by AS she did the wave and kept waving. The place is a shit hole, lots of drug trafficing and ho's from the trailer parks,,RDD

Drew Park
10-30-06, 19:39
I have been amused by you all's writings about Hudson/Pasco.

But last week that area victimized me. I met my GF who works for the county and we went to dinner at Long Star Steakhouse on US 19 a few miles south of Hudson. Paid for dinner with my American Express card.

Starting the next day, fraudulent charges started appearing on my AMEX. Fortunately AMEX identified the charges as frauds. They're giving me a new card and will launch their investigators. Lone Star was the only place where I've used the AMEX card recently so I can only speculate that the ***** waitress or some cohort duped the card.

Grrrrrrrrr.

Drew

UranIdiot
11-12-06, 02:27
I took one for the team here my fellow pay-for-play readers.

There's an outside deck area that you can pay some fee to be admitted to for the whole day, and optionally (I think) you can pay an attendant to accompany you. Or you can choose a room which I guess would be pointless without the girl.

The deal offered was $65 to the house for one hour with a girl who would be nude and performing a "harmonic adjustment". Explicitly stated that it's not called a massage because they are not licensed for massage. I was told the girls are nude because they are nudists.

I think they had 5 girls on duty but only 2 to choose from when I came in. Shortly afterwards I heard them telling people all 5 girls were in play. I had a choice of two attractive girls.

In the room the story changed. Of course I knew that the girls work on tips. My attendant told me that the first $20 of the tip didn't count. She had to pay that to the spa for the use of the room. It was an additional $50 to get her totally nudist naked. I was willing to pay that and she was very fine looking. I would have payed generously to climb on board. Then I was told it was another $50 if I wanted to touch her while she walked around me naked and did the harmonic adjustment. That basically was her putting lotion and water on me and then rubbing it off with a handcloth. I don't think there was any skin-to-skin contact. She told me that under no circumstances would she do a happy ending or more, but I was welcome to "touch myself". She stated repeatedly that she was not allowed to do any more, that the management was very strict, and of course that "they" could get in trouble.

I should learn to time these things, but I think the hour was about 40 minutes long. She told me that when the hour was up the boss would knock on the door. I heard the front door of the business close soon afterwards and she told me that was the boss knocking on the door.

Score: $135 lost forever. Satisfaction: low-to-none.

Richie Sambora
11-21-06, 10:10
just take my stories for true lies.... it's all bad in Hudson... lot's of scams lots of scum loWclass locals from everywhere.. sometimes you get lucky with a tranzplant who wants to earn a quick buck. As soon as she does she moves out of Hudson...
The local shit holes called Mikes, fisherman shack, 19th hole Sams,south beach bar, Bobkatz,Tropics, are all late night dives, for which one can score an old pay for play ***** cheating on her boyfriend, Beware!!!!!!! Lots of DRUNKS & drunk women who claim they will sleep with you. Only to claim rape when you don't pay up for nothing.....
Carefull!!!!!! beware of Hudson, your time and money are beter spent elsewhere................RDD

sorry to hear about your misfortunes DP, and UAI
But, i think i have stressed in my prior posts that hudson is a shit hole

Steve5922
01-20-07, 20:13
I have been here many times. The owners are very nice people, run a CLEAN place and have some cute girls. I have seen at least 5 or 6 different girls. Each girl was pretty and nice. You won't get everything you might be looking for, but I like the clean relaxed atmosphere. Just giving my HONEST opinion.

Trail Rider 1
02-01-07, 17:29
Hey All
Job opportunity in your area might have me move that way as I am desperate to get out of O-town. Interested to know is Hudson area as bad as Raw Deal stated. He did mention several times of meeting large titty woman that i just love to play with. What is the best ave over there is it pay to play or mess with the local bar ladies. What is wrong with some of the bars Raw mentioned like fisherman shack, 19th hole Sams,south beach bar.
Any info on what is wrong with these places would be appreciated. I just need to know what are people in Hudson like. I know I dont like the ones here in Orlando any more. Thanks
Trail Rider 1

Richie Sambora
02-06-07, 12:04
when asked the ?

what will people be like when i move to my new town? what are people like in your town?

The man answered, i don't like the people here. we'll then you'll find the same there.
seriously, hudson is full of low class locals. you'll find out the hard way, if you move there.
not all are bad, just most are.
if you are the bar fly type then you'll fit right in. if you're not, then stay away.

there is a mixture of transplants in hudson.. not that there is anything wrong with THAT, but go take a look at the shack go take a look at the places mentioned do so after 9 pm you may like it, you may not. WOMEN are nasty and most are smarter than the average guy.. beware..stay safe RDD

UranIdiot
02-07-07, 18:21
I have been here many times. The owners are very nice people, run a CLEAN place and have some cute girls. I have seen at least 5 or 6 different girls. Each girl was pretty and nice. You won't get everything you might be looking for, but I like the clean relaxed atmosphere. Just giving my HONEST opinion.

I think you were the guy I spoke with on the phone when I called the place.

Steve5922
02-09-07, 01:02
I totally agree there are aolt of nasty women in the Hudson area, but like I said there have been a couple of "cute" girls at Paradise. The only bad thing is that they have a high turnover rate, one girl said too many old nasty retirees trying to jump them. If I get one of the cute ones and treat her well, my money is well spent. Goes back to respect.

Trail Rider 7
04-11-07, 22:06
Anybody know what the deal is with the girl on the bike? she is alwase by the cheakers on 19 (NewPort Richey)

Cutter 436
04-13-07, 13:00
Anybody know what the deal is with the girl on the bike? she is alwase by the cheakers on 19 (NewPort Richey)

I don't know. Why don't you check her out and let us know.

A Fuegon
06-21-07, 21:00
Has anyone been to Kimura Spa? I just noticed about a month ago and have been curious, timing has just been off. There is another one a bit further south than kimura, the name escapes me. They are both in NPR off of US19.

Kx777
06-22-07, 06:28
Yes. A nice little secret place. You will leave happy!

Dragon75
06-22-07, 19:02
Has anyone been to Kimura Spa? I just noticed about a month ago and have been curious, timing has just been off. There is another one a bit further south than kimura, the name escapes me. They are both in NPR off of US19.Kimura and Myako Spas are both on 19. both have the same set up, but there is a young Korean girl at Kimura named Sara who is really pretty.

Basics: $80/hr includes table massage. Niether place offers any extras aside from a relaxing finish for a $40 tip.

A Fuegon
06-25-07, 11:22
$.2 for a hj is a bit overpriced Mr kimura/myako.

Thank you but I'll pass.

TheHoggster
07-22-07, 10:49
Hey, anyone have any good stories to tell about the theater in hudson? Do couples ever frequent the place and if so, when in the best time?

Thanks!

A Fuegon
07-23-07, 10:29
I do know that the owners of Pussycats in NPR were the previous owners of the theater on the the south side of 66th st in Largo. There was a menu with the dancers in the 66th st location. If my memory serves me correctly, the same applied to pussycats. I know I didn't answer your question, just thought I'd add that.

A Fuegon
07-24-07, 14:35
For those interested, there is one consistent wsw walking between main and gulf. Black short hair, bbw. Check the quality inn and nearby parking lots, she has been walking for over a week.

TheHoggster
08-04-07, 10:31
Is Pardise Spa a AMP or do they have American women? What is the cost and what kind of services, also location.

UranIdiot
08-05-07, 23:56
Is Pardise Spa a AMP or do they have American women? What is the cost and what kind of services, also location.

I've reported on it in this forum. It's not an AMP. More like a lingerie studio. Pay. Pay more. Pay more. Pay more. Your time is up.

A Fuegon
08-19-07, 02:36
I'm sure most of us has seen this link posted in the St. Pete forums under the SW thread. This one --> http://www.sptimes.com/2007/08/17/Pasco/Prostitute_sting_nets.shtml

My question is, where in the world do these chicks hide? Every time I go over the bridge, I slow down, look to both sides and cannot see any activity. Maybe my Ho-dar is defective.

A Fuegon
10-22-07, 03:29
The activity seems to have picked up quite a bit. I have seen at least 7 wsw and 1 bsw in the typical route. Picked one up and told her all I wanted was a BJ and she had me drop her off. She wanted FS, I guess they don't the larger amounts of money.

On that same note, it seems to me that Port Richey crime rate has dropped to record lows. The PRPD has been able to provide enough resources to chase mongers around the bridge area. They may even be putting out decoys, I saw one "SW" walking away from a cruiser that was hiding between businesses right before the bridge, another one parked across the street from the first and one making a u turn across from the AVIS.

Be safe!

JustJoe
11-05-07, 21:45
I was visiting Florida last week, and was prowling, trying to decide if I wanted to hit a stripclub or not.

I saw two WSW's on US 19 around 1:00 AM. Near the McDonald's by the Tahitian and walking south. I swung around and one was gone, but picked up the other - $40 for a BJ, I countered $50 for half and half. Turns out the two live together not too far away. We proceeded with a BJ on the living room couch, the other girl finished up and we moved to the bedroom, where she stayed to watch! No problem for me, good time all the way around.

They gave me digits, so seniors only if interested.

A Fuegon
11-07-07, 00:57
Thanks for the report. LMAO you come from outta town and score more than me!

Goforit001
11-14-07, 19:58
Was cruising 19 for several reasons, and once past the bridge going south a brunette was yelling at me. She had a cute face, and I was so ready for her. Turned around the car (19 is not an easy street to make U-turns on) and by the time I made back down where she was, SHE WAS GONE :(
This was about 11AM so tomorrow I will try and see if she is there.

Later on - about 4:30PM - I was going north bound, and just north of Hudson another brunette with sort of a rough face was hitchhiking. My senses was all up, but she didn't like the car I was driving. I don't really care for her anyway - I like a purdy face :)

A Fuegon
11-14-07, 23:43
Around 6PM, one blond sw walking out of the Sunoco north bound 19 in NPR and another walking towards the bridge. Had I not been expected home within the following 20min, I would given a ride to the 1st sw. It was 2 dark to even consider the 2nd and I have had my fair share of fugly woman in the dark.

Goforit001
11-17-07, 14:37
Around 6PM, one blond sw walking out of the Sunoco north bound 19 in NPR and another walking towards the bridge. Had I not been expected home within the following 20min, I would given a ride to the 1st sw. It was 2 dark to even consider the 2nd and I have had my fair share of fugly woman in the dark.

Maybe it wasn't dark enough for the 2nd one?!

Grabber
11-18-07, 10:50
On my way to a appointment Friday morning I spotted a brunette walking North bound just past Trouble Creek road on US19 around 9 A. M. She looked to be in her early 30's and about a 6-7 on the street walker scale. I wished I could have stopped to check her out. I made a couple of passes by after my appointment but didn't spot her again. Later in the evening I spotted a hot looking blonde in a blue jean jumpsuit again walking north bound on US19 just past Jasmine Blvd. Unfortunately, I was heading South and she was walking North along US19. By the time I could manuver to make a u-turn and got back one of you other mongers had picked her up. I am finding that the best times of day to cruise US19 is in the morning and then again in the afternoon around 3 P. M. I have only been in the area for a short time so I will keep everyone informed to any future spottings. I have not seen many SW's in Port Richey by the bridge area. I think the ladies seem to be going further South and North on US19 to avoid LE.

Psmurph82
12-25-07, 01:00
Been a little dead around the bridge area lately, where did they all go?

Clinton Bush
03-21-08, 21:06
Can report 4 young and mid age ladies hanging around the peep area at the Tarpon Springs Adult Theatre on east side of 19. Several guys went in and it appears that they either must have known them or were working for tips. Girls appeared to know the guy at the counter or were extremely friendly.

Unfortunately, none of the girls caught my fancy (too much acne and best one was a 2 of 10) so I just listened to the show from the next booth and left. But might be worth a look for someone on a budget who needs a helping hand.

CB

Fuglysob
03-22-08, 07:43
Slim pickings, WSW on 19 south of Home Depot and north of Wally-world. Scales about 5, no BS.

FuglySoB

Clinton Bush
03-23-08, 22:37
Back in area and not into the drama of the street, meat and greet.

Can anyone recommend a good amp, massage place, or regular provider in Pasco/Hernando? Tired of driving to St. Pete for relief.

Prefer Asian MILF also like BBWs. Back channel me.

CB

Wheresjs
03-24-08, 22:12
Kimura Spa on 19 going South, right over the bridge on the left hand side. Its in a plaza.

Always a good time.

Back in area and not into the drama of the street, meat and greet.

Can anyone recommend a good amp, massage place, or regular provider in Pasco/Hernando? Tired of driving to St. Pete for relief.

Prefer Asian MILF also like BBWs. Back channel me.

CB

IrishMale
03-25-08, 09:48
Kimura Spa on 19 going South, right over the bridge on the left hand side. Its in a plaza.

Always a good time.

Is that what used to be Miyako Spa or is Miyako still open?

Scorps1234
03-25-08, 12:25
Is that what used to be Miyako Spa or is Miyako still open?Miyako is further north near Southgate on the east side of 19. It appears to still be open although it was raided about 4 months ago and a few providers arrested.

Clinton Bush
03-30-08, 13:43
Is that what used to be Miyako Spa or is Miyako still open?

Any specific provider recommendations at Kimura or Miyako? Descriptions are also helpful. Helps greatly when asked "have you been here before?"

Back channel is fine. Let me know if I can return the favor.

CB

Illegal
03-30-08, 15:07
Any specific provider recommendations at Kimura or Miyako? Descriptions are also helpful. Helps greatly when asked "have you been here before?"

Back channel is fine. Let me know if I can return the favor.

CBI have visited both of them recently. Kimura is located on rte 19 about 1 to 2 miles north of Miyako on the same side of the street in a strip mall just north of Main Street. The majority of the girls are fine. Haven't had any special favors other than a handshake. Gropping is Ok with most of them. The girls are all in their 30's and generally I would call them attractive. Table showers have always been good and the massage asgood as I have had anywhere. The last few times at Kimura I have only seen Sue. Mid 30's small chest but a great massage. She also speaks good English.

Good luck! Let me know how you made out if you try one or both.

Scorps1234
04-05-08, 10:59
Anyone have a 411 on After Dark in Hudson?

Thanks,

Scorps

Kersh
04-05-08, 15:35
For the last several weeks I have been traveling US19 from the Skyway bridge to Hudson and have been seeing alot of SW's in Tarpon Springs, Port Richey and Hudson. I would estimate seeing between 10 and 15 different ones and must say the quality is far better then what I'm used to seeing in St Pete. I have seen most all of these between the hours of 1:00am and 4:00am. If I wasn't driving a company truck I would have several reports.

Good Luck

MyMustang
04-05-08, 22:35
Anyone have a 411 on After Dark in Hudson?

Thanks,

ScorpsI've been there twice. Both times were the same. Money for the room, and the girl works off tips. The more you pay out, the more cloths come off. But that's as far as it goes. They won't touch you at all! Save your money Scorps. With the money you'll dump in there, you can find some real action from CL.

Stay safe guys!

MM

Scorps1234
04-06-08, 15:41
I've been there twice. Both times were the same. Money for the room, and the girl works off tips. The more you pay out, the more cloths come off. But that's as far as it goes. They won't touch you at all! Save your money Scorps. With the money you'll dump in there, you can find some real action from CL.

Stay safe guys!

MMThank you MyMustang that is pretty much the same as I heard in the distant past and I was hoping that perhaps things improved.

A long time ago I went to a lingerie modeling studio up the road from there called Suncoast which is now long gone and and the experience was about the same. Lots of money to get naked and a tepid dance and nothing more.

PeterPiper52
04-08-08, 16:38
I've noticed a lot of action in Brooksville lately. The other day I counted 4 WSW's and 1 BSW around the area of US98 and MLK about 10am. It must be the nice weather bringing them out.

SirLickaLot
04-10-08, 08:19
http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=4C25E81D-67CD-40CE-A176-A9694C1908C3&gsa=true

Drew Park
04-10-08, 18:32
http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=4C25E81D-67CD-40CE-A176-A9694C1908C3&gsa=true

Ummm, that report was: Last Update: 8/16/2007

Not exactly today's news...

Clinton Bush
04-10-08, 19:54

You forget, this IS Pasco County. Up here, it takes a little longer to get the news. That story came all the way from Pixley! "Eb" or Mr. Douglas had to climb to the top of the telephone poll to get the phone call with the info.

One look at those pictures sure explains why I leave Pixley and drive to St Pete (or as we like to call it Hooterville). Does anyone know any 1/2 way good looking girls in Pasco? We'd settle for anyone who doesn't look like Joe Pesci wearing a wig. Finally, there is a "truth in labelling" here in Pasco. The first girl pictured was certainly named appropriately.

I RTFF and saw some entertaining postings by "Raw Deal Dude". He did a great job of accurately reporting the local scene here. His own good Pasco recommendation was to "leave town". I take it he followed his own advice and moved on to better hunting grounds.

CB

SirLickaLot
04-10-08, 20:34
http://www.abcactionnews.com/mostpopular/story.aspx?content_id=175f476c-ac93-4033-a687-d7f1d0667b7c

Scorps1234
04-11-08, 20:04
This story is about the arrest of Joe Redner's daughter in Tampa for offering to comit for $200 as well as criminal transmission of HIV. She is being held without bail.

Her arrest report.

http://www.hcso.tampa.fl.us/pub/default.asp?/Online/qdisp/bn=08022297

MyMustang
04-11-08, 23:21
That is one ugly chick. And asking for 200? She has to be drunk!

Blanco22
04-12-08, 14:38
You forget, this IS Pasco County. Up here, it takes a little longer to get the news. That story came all the way from Pixley! "Eb" or Mr. Douglas had to climb to the top of the telephone poll to get the phone call with the info.

One look at those pictures sure explains why I leave Pixley and drive to St Pete (or as we like to call it Hooterville). Does anyone know any 1/2 way good looking girls in Pasco? We'd settle for anyone who doesn't look like Joe Pesci wearing a wig. Finally, there is a "truth in labelling" here in Pasco. The first girl pictured was certainly named appropriately.

I RTFF and saw some entertaining postings by "Raw Deal Dude". He did a great job of accurately reporting the local scene here. His own good Pasco recommendation was to "leave town". I take it he followed his own advice and moved on to better hunting grounds.

CBI wouldn't put too much stock into Raw Deal's posts. He was exposed as a fraud on here awhile back and hasn't been back since. The guy has a great imagination.

SirLickaLot
04-18-08, 17:00
http://blogs.tampabay.com/breakingnews/2008/04/pasco-prostitut.html

MyMustang
04-25-08, 22:20
I had to go to Hoilday today around 2 PM. From over the bridge in NPR down to Moog in Holiday, I saw at least 4 wsw. 3 in NPR and one in Holiday. The one in Holiday didn't look half bad. I didn't partake, because I had to be somewhere. One day next week, I'll make the trip again, and report.

Stay safe.

MM

MongerJohn
04-29-08, 18:13
Does anyone have any info on Platinum Lingerie/Modeling in Hudson?

They're running the following add on CL:

hey guys!!!! Are you looking to spend some quality time with the beautiful lady of your choice???
We have all new ladies JUST for you!!!!!
Home of the 30$ half hour and 50$ hour plus tip 4 your lady
We are located at 13319 US 19
HUDSON, Fl
GIVE US A CALL-----727 -863-2800
always safe, discreet, and clean!

What caught my eye was this is in Hudson north of 52. I didn't know there were any lingerie joints up there.

MyMustang
04-29-08, 23:30
Does anyone have any info on Platinum Lingerie/Modeling in Hudson?

They're running the following add on CL:

What caught my eye was this is in Hudson north of 52. I didn't know there were any lingerie joints up there.

The place is not on 19. It's off 19 on a little side street near some bost shop. I myself have never been in there, but I would like to know if anyone has.

MyMustang
04-30-08, 23:48
Platinum Lingerie/Modeling is located on a side street off of 19 near Pelican Plaza. The street is in between the plaza, and the boat place. Sorry for the spelling in my last report.

MM

Darkpassenger
05-09-08, 20:27
Dusk Til Dawn; Kelly.

Fantastic nude hot soap-girl massage and bath for 40 minutes, then once business was done and I tipped her, we got very friendly off the clock - I guess she liked my brown eyes and was inbetween boyfriends.

A completely relaxing experience with a damned cute B-cup girl - Damage: 180 roses total, but the florist left happy!

Clinton Bush
05-11-08, 15:58
Dusk to Dawn,it is nothing but a total ripoff. they keep draining you of cash with the the promise of service..which never happens.It is by far the worse amp,lingerie,or massage parlor in the tampa area..You would be better off jacking with a hand full of glass.

Just 1 sentence and I start to cringe..LOL.

CB

Darkpassenger
05-19-08, 20:27
Whatever; my experience was completely satisfying.

Of course, it helps if you aren't tipping like you're in a Dollar store.

:P

Dusk to Dawn,it is nothing but a total ripoff. they keep draining you of cash with the the promise of service..which never happens.It is by far the worse amp,lingerie,or massage parlor in the tampa area..You would be better off jacking with a hand full of glass.

MyMustang
05-22-08, 19:35
I saw this 18 y/o short bbw in Spring Hill. The menu was fs, bbbj, russian, and a covered finish. .80 for an hour, .60 for a hh. I don't have a #, but I do have her e-mail. PM me if you would like anymore info.

Clinton Bush
05-23-08, 20:02
The trailer trash working in Dusk to Dawn probably shop at the dollar store. If u want to be ripped off go ahead..50 for door fee..half hour. then the "first 50" tip goes for room. Then another 100 for her to get comfortable.Now u have to pay for the "extras", and theres nothing on the menu under $200. So u just paid some "streetwalker type" provider 400 bucks.
Thanks for the tip. I live in Pasco and that's why I shop in Pinellas and in Tampa.

CB

Darkpassenger
05-23-08, 23:16
Math isn't your strong suit I see; I said 180 not 400, read it again.

The trailer trash working in Dusk to Dawn probably shop at the dollar store. If u want to be ripped off go ahead..50 for door fee..half hour. then the "first 50" tip goes for room. Then another 100 for her to get comfortable.Now u have to pay for the "extras", and theres nothing on the menu under $200. So u just paid some "streetwalker type" provider 400 bucks.

PeterPiper52
06-08-08, 13:23
I had a GREAT dream this afternoon. After dining at the local Golden Corral, I decided to take a ride down MLK and US98 where you'll see the local SW's. And it was on 98 that I saw a WSW wearing a mini denim skirt with legs to die for, a nice white halter, and a pair of non-hooker heels. I drove by twice and it was on the 2nd drive by that she gave me the eye. I pulled over and she got in saying that the AC felt real good. She took off her sunglasses, and I've gotta tell ya, this SW was a solid 8. 5 and young. She told me that she was 19 and showed my her DL to prove it. Yep, she was 19. Actually, just turned 19. I asked her about FS and she quoted $. I told her that I could do $. 6, but we would have to go to my house because I didn't want to get busted out on the streets. She was cool with that.

On the way to my house we chatted about things, and I started talking about SW's and we got into why she does it. She says, and I quote, "It sure as hell beats working at Mickey D's". I laughed and told her that I agree. She said she had a baby after graduation, which killed her plans for college, at least for now.

While I'm driving, she's got her hand up my shorts playing with Mr. Johnson. I told her that if she kept it up, it would be over before getting to my house. We get to my house and get right down to business, a nice oral exam, followed by a nice FS GFE session. Lots of kissing. When we finished, she asked if she could take a dip in the pool. I told her that I didn't have any female bathing apparel, but that was okay. She jumped in with bra and panties on. I jumped in with her and we were like kids in the pool, splashing and stuff. While in the pool, she decided to wake up Mr. Johnson again. So it was back to the bedroom, soaking wet, and ready for round 2. And it was even better than round 1.

When all was said and done, I ended up giving her the $ that she originally quoted. It was well worth it. Got in the car and dropped her off by the Coney Island hot dog stand on 98. I asked for her digits. No dice. But she told me where I could find her at almost any time I that I'd want to see her.

Overall, my best SW experience. Too bad that it was only a dream. One great big beautiful dream.

Darkpassenger
06-09-08, 00:47
Ask for BJ; great lady, incredible if she's comfy with you - $150 for the room, $150 tip and worth it.

Clean, small, hot and natural - knows what she's doing and not afraid of bbbj with cim and actually prefers it.

Sassy little yankee Lady who does some great pole work on or off the stage.

R Consultant
06-09-08, 02:17
I have an idea that you and her have a new meaning of the word blow fish-LOL! She sounds like she has a better personality than most of the ladies out there. I have never seen a whole lot up your way so you had a really great day.

Happy Hunting..

I had a GREAT dream this afternoon. After dining at the local Golden Corral, I decided to take a ride down MLK and US98 where you'll see the local SW's. And it was on 98 that I saw a WSW wearing a mini denim skirt with legs to die for, a nice white halter, and a pair of non-hooker heels. I drove by twice and it was on the 2nd drive by that she gave me the eye. I pulled over and she got in saying that the AC felt real good. She took off her sunglasses, and I've gotta tell ya, this SW was a solid 8. 5 and young. She told me that she was 19 and showed my her DL to prove it. Yep, she was 19. Actually, just turned 19. I asked her about FS and she quoted $. I told her that I could do $. 6, but we would have to go to my house because I didn't want to get busted out on the streets. She was cool with that.

On the way to my house we chatted about things, and I started talking about SW's and we got into why she does it. She says, and I quote, "It sure as hell beats working at Mickey D's". I laughed and told her that I agree. She said she had a baby after graduation, which killed her plans for college, at least for now.

While I'm driving, she's got her hand up my shorts playing with Mr. Johnson. I told her that if she kept it up, it would be over before getting to my house. We get to my house and get right down to business, a nice oral exam, followed by a nice FS GFE session. Lots of kissing. When we finished, she asked if she could take a dip in the pool. I told her that I didn't have any female bathing apparel, but that was okay. She jumped in with bra and panties on. I jumped in with her and we were like kids in the pool, splashing and stuff. While in the pool, she decided to wake up Mr. Johnson again. So it was back to the bedroom, soaking wet, and ready for round 2. And it was even better than round 1.

When all was said and done, I ended up giving her the $ that she originally quoted. It was well worth it. Got in the car and dropped her off by the Coney Island hot dog stand on 98. I asked for her digits. No dice. But she told me where I could find her at almost any time I that I'd want to see her.

Overall, my best SW experience. Too bad that it was only a dream. One great big beautiful dream.

Fuglysob
06-26-08, 03:34
After getting dinner in Brooksville, decided to wander over to the Hess where Cortez meets 98. Saw a couple of WSW in the rain around MLK on 98.

Blonde had some grey in her hair, skinny, 30s maybe, and around a 5 on the scale.

Brunette was a bit more full bodied, and seemed a bit cheerier despite being drenched. Also looked a little younger. Maybe a 6ish on the scale.

After a couple of passes, decided to play the knight and offered up a ride to the brunette. Friendly to talk to, no drama, and right to the point after checking if either of us were named LEO. I also tend to carry around a towel in my car for rainy days that catch me off guard, and she was more than happy to accept when I offered. Wasn't feeling the BBJ today, so went FS (the field had turf and I wanted to play). Three Hamiltons with an Abe tip (I was feeling generous today, otherwise I tend to haggle down to two Hamiltons with an Abe tip if I enjoyed myself). Got some digits, and said I'd call later in the week. Then, took her where she needed to go, and headed back to the house.

Not a bad trip considering I was really only going to get a bite to eat for dinner.

Fuglysob
07-30-08, 12:48
Under the guise of getting fuel this weekend, I once again roamed up way of Brooksville. After filling up at the Hess on 98 where it meets the truck route, I spotted a red headed WSW in blue shorts and white top. Looked her over, and she looked like she really needed a ride. Swooped around back to the Hess, and on the second pass, offered up a ride.

I would say she's about 5'5", maybe 120 pounds with B cups, and 6 on the scale. Never asked her age, but she seemed maybe early to mid 30s, with a strong southern (Carolina? ) drawl. Chatted a bit, and LEO check got us down to business. When I answered I'd like a BBBJCIM to her inquiries as to what I was looking for, she offered up that she also swallows with no up charge. I believe her exact words were, "It's already in my mouth going to the back of my throat, what else should I do with it? "

No BS, no drama. Gets right to work enthusiastically, and all it set me back was a lone Jackson. Spied the kitty, and the carpet matches the drapes. Lots of freckles on this one, and she's extremely hit or miss. Said she doesn't like to hang out all day like the other girls. "Quick lick, and it's back to the house. "

Definately worth a swoop if you see this one. When I say enthusiastic, I mean gets right on it, and stays on it until done. I'll see about negotiating some pics of this one if I come across her again.

Fugly

Spaceman Spiff
08-03-08, 00:54
Platinum Lingerie/Modeling is located on a side street off of 19 near Pelican Plaza. The street is in between the plaza, and the boat place. Sorry for the spelling in my last report.
MM

I was pleasantly surprised by this place. I had no idea it was there (I usually stay much further north than Fl), but knew that US-19 had places, so my eyes were open. What actually caught my notice was a sign saying "VIP", which is a term that often has promise. When I turned in there, I found that VIP was a totally legit place, but when it went to turn around in the little strip mall, I saw a door with Platinum LIngerie, so it worked out after all.

Only one girl working, but she was reasonably attractive, and didn't give me any drama about dropping the "lingerie" pretense and getting down to business. All I was really looking for was oral, and she was willing and able and seemed to enjoy my fingering the kitty while she worked.

Not bad.

Spaceman Spiff

Fuglysob
08-07-08, 13:09
Well, my regular girl wasn't answering the phone today, so I decided to "go get some fuel" in Brooksville again. After filling up the tank at my favorite Hess station, I decided to roll around and see what was biting.

First glance, I didn't see much in the waters. Decided to pull off the main waters of 98, see what the waters were like down Asmara. Don't usually do this because the local street pharmacists tend to have a heavy presence, attracting Uncle LEO's attention way too much. Passed a WSW that didn't look too bad from a distance. Blonde hair, C cups, maybe 125 pounds and over five feet tall in jeans and a blue top. I'd say she couldn't be past mid-20s in age. Gave me the look when I gazed at her as I passed.

Quick swoop around the block, and she was heading toward the car when she talked to another WSW and sent her my way. This one was dirty blonde to brunette, small C cups, maybe 110 to 120 pounds in green pants and a white top. Hadn't noticed this one yet, as she was hiding out behind the crab shack. Asked if she needed a ride, to which she happily accepted.

Quick LEO check, and down to business. Two Jacks got FS at her place (which is a dump. If you have other accommodations, I highly suggest it, otherwise don't be intimidated by the two huge bulldogs). Gave her name as Holly and said she lived with her sister. Also said she worked with her sister, who was apparently the other WSW I saw initially. For 26, Holly looked very nice. The boobs sagged some, but were still fun to play with. The kitty isn't shaved, but it's not a jungle either. As a bonus, if you like a gal with tats, she has a few, and they aren't the cheap, cookie cutter stuff.

After, she decided to change what she was wearing to jeans and a blue tank top. Guess she wanted to match her younger sister. Holly said she has bills to pay, and is happy for more business but doesn't do Greek. No digits to speak of, but she's not hard to find. However, she did warn that one particular Uncle LEO has been harassing her lately, so be careful. I mentioned little Red's tactic, and she laughed. She confirmed that little Red is indeed very hit miss. You'll find her one day, and then not see her for a week or more. We had a good laugh over this.

One of these days, I think I'm going to see if both her and her sister need a lift. Might be fun.

Fugly

Codfish
08-17-08, 03:39
I was wondering if there was any strip clubs in pasco that had any black or spanish girls. I have been to the brass flamigo several times but no luck, a patron in the club told me about a cute indian girl working there but I guess she moved on or I go at the wrong times.

Fuglysob
08-24-08, 03:19
Stormy waters in the Brooksville pond late Saturday night. The only seadog casting his net was Uncle Leo, and he's using live bait. Snapper is on the menu, and the specials are given to you right at your window.

Even cruising Martin Luther's river will cause something to drag in your wake. Really brings down the gas mileage on your outboard.

Fugly

Horn Dog Too
09-04-08, 00:05
Traveling Mongers Beware of this Place in Hudson on HWy 19.

What a fucking Rip OFF! I am so pissed off I can hardly see straight. After a pleasant round of golf and a dinner and beer at Hooters, I'm driving north on Hy 19 and spot a very pleasant sign. Pleasure Spa and Sun Club. Now I am in desparate need of a FIO (female induced orgasm). I stop in and the sign says "Do not enter if nudity and the lifestyle offends you" I think "Alllll Right! I step in and talk to a very pleasant older gentleman who gives me the tour and says you'll be bathed and rubbed by a woman. You'll be nude she'll be nude and she works for tips. OOOOOKKKKK. I know the code. So I pay the. 4 house fee for 1/2 hour, pick a beautiful red head named Angie and she asks me to set the tip on a shelf. 50. 100 dollars it's up to me. OK so I lay 70 dollars, strip and lay on my back. She comes in and starts a lame little sponge bath and a lame ass lotion rub on my chest and legs. No teasing, no touching the boys. I'm asking about 1/2 way through this, aren't you getting nude too? The gentleman said we would both be nude. So off comes her little sash on the bottom and it took further coaxing to get the top off. She does have a fine little body. But she left the g string on. I was sortof pissed. Then she says OK, fronts done, flip over. I said "How about the rest? No HJ? NO BJ? She says no, we don't do that here. You're kidding I say. No she says, so why the range of tips? If I give you more can I talk you into it? Nope. Turn over. So I do and she gets lame on my back and legs. And says you're done, get dressed.

So I'm too pissed to say anything and I just leave. Never again. I did pass a place called dusk to dawn. Does anyone know if this is the same type of rippoff?

IrishMale
09-04-08, 07:41
Traveling Mongers Beware of this Place in Hudson on HWy 19.

So I'm too pissed to say anything and I just leave. Never again. I did pass a place called dusk to dawn. Does anyone know if this is the same type of rippoff?When I began reading your post I was thinking you were talking about Dusk To Dawn. Three or four years ago I went there and, like you, thought things would be very interesting. I was led to believe the menu was diverse. However, the "bath" was conducted in the same room out of a bucket of water and a rinse that left much to be desired. The attendent did get naked but would not touch any part of the body that would create excitement. I was encouraged to "do it myself" and that she "liked to watch. " I was a newbie to the place and like you assumed too much, and consequently paid too much. It seems misleading to make you think a large contribution in either of these two places will gain you favor.

I've had better luck at Miyako and Suki.

Retired Gfe
09-04-08, 19:21
If interested Pm me please!

Thanks!

XOXOX,

Lissa

SW Surfer
09-05-08, 12:56
Left the Bay and headed north, thought I would try Brooksville for a first time Surfin Safari.

Ended up looping 98 from the Hess to Smith a few times, then saw a WSW walking away from 98 on Frisco. Surfed in and offered her a ride, she accepted with a smile. She is a 30ish, short blond hair, very thin, with rocked out tata's(pancake land), nice smile and looked clean.

Once on the road we did a quick Life Guard check with me rubbing her nip, but she was still antsy, so I undid my shorts and told her to pull my little board out. She did and rubbed it a few times before she relaxed. We set a price at .20 for a quick BBBJCIMWS, but she wanted +.05 for the WS.

We found a nice quite spot to park and she went to town. As I was about to nut, she popped up and asked if I had heard something? I told her no and she went back down to work. Over the next 2 mins she was up and chicken-necking the surroundings 3-4 times. I asked her if she wanted us to go somewhere else and told her to keep sucking while I drive. As we pulled out she continued the DT Board Waxing, before I got a mile up the road I nutted and she caught every drop, but spit it in a used cup I had in the car.

She asked me to drop her at Early/98, so I gave her the .20 and dropped her off.

Wow I thought she was going to break her neck she was tweaking so hard. Don't know if I would do a repeat unless we were in a room with the blinds closed.

See Safe,

SW Surfer

Fuglysob
09-05-08, 13:15
Left the Bay and headed north, thought I would try Brooksville for a first time Surfin Safari.

Ended up looping 98 from the Hess to Smith a few times, then saw a WSW walking away from 98 on Frisco. Surfed in and offered her a ride, she accepted with a smile. She is a 30ish, short blond hair, very thin, with rocked out tata's(pancake land), nice smile and looked clean.Catch a name by chance?

Fugly

Gatordun
09-13-08, 07:39
I troll down in Tampa whenever im there and rarely have any luck. Took advice from this board and got off 75 on 98 around 3 pm yesterday and picked up Amber (also goes by shorty or lil mama) (id say mid 20's average build and big ole tatas) within 10 min just East of MLK. Asked for quote for FS she said it was that time of the month. Quoted me a Jack for a bbbj no cim. Agreed and found a spot. Will definately repeat. Now, was this just luck or is it allways that available there?

Fuglysob
09-14-08, 21:54
I troll down in Tampa whenever im there and rarely have any luck. Took advice from this board and got off 75 on 98 around 3 pm yesterday and picked up Amber (also goes by shorty or lil mama) (id say mid 20's average build and big ole tatas) within 10 min just East of MLK. Asked for quote for FS she said it was that time of the month. Quoted me a Jack for a bbbj no cim. Agreed and found a spot. Will definately repeat. Now, was this just luck or is it allways that available there?Pretty much always in that area, with a few regulars roaming in the area of Asmara. Just watch that hill on MLK. Makes for a poor line of sight, and Uncle Leo does frequent the area on occasion. Nuisance value when they do pull you over, but just follow the rule of keeping your mouth shut, and you'll be on your way eventually.

Fugly

Spaceman Spiff
09-16-08, 03:09
So I'm too pissed to say anything and I just leave. Never again. I did pass a place called dusk to dawn. Does anyone know if this is the same type of rippoff?

I've reliably gotten HJ at Dusk to Dawn the 4 times I've been there. Each time the girl has promised oral the next time now that she knew I was OK, and I think they were sincere, but as I only get down that way twice a year at most, I've never seen the same girl twice.

I did get full service my first time at Platinum Lingerie which is in the same general area of US-19 (a few miles South if memory serves).

Spaceman Spiff

Joego
09-16-08, 23:56
I troll down in Tampa whenever im there and rarely have any luck. Took advice from this board and got off 75 on 98 around 3 pm yesterday and picked up Amber (also goes by shorty or lil mama) (id say mid 20's average build and big ole tatas) within 10 min just East of MLK.I am from Orlando and have to use Google Earth to scout out my path so I don't burn too much extra gas.

First of all, which county was Gatordun in? Pasco, Hernando or Citrus?
This section is for Hudson. Pasco/Hernando/Citrus Counties So I guess the big area is making me F-UP trying to find the spot Gatordun posted about.

Last thing, does the I-75 exit for 98 put you onto 98 directly or does the exit put you on a road that will take you west to 98?

I ask because Google earth makes it look like 75 & 98 don't cross each other.

Loafer Boat
09-17-08, 06:56
Looks like the LEO brothers were out of their donut shops this week.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/crime/article814268.ece

Be safe.

IrishMale
09-17-08, 08:24
32 arrests were made last week in Brooksville for soliciting.

PeterPiper52
09-17-08, 11:31
32 arrests were made last week in Brooksville for soliciting.Yep. 32 men with a wide variation of ages. The oldest being 78 and the youngest being 13. Yep, 13.

Member #4558
09-17-08, 18:02
Yep. 32 men with a wide variation of ages. The oldest being 78 and the youngest being 13. Yep, 13.

I think the 13 year old was wanted as a part of the drug sweep, not the soliciting part. But still, to be 78 and out chasing tail! Got to give up the props for that senior citizen...

Joego
09-17-08, 18:56

Be safe.Loafer Boat, Did you also just answer my question you beautiful Son of a Gun or am I too dumb to take a hint?

Fuglysob
09-17-08, 21:28

Be safe.They've been out of their doughnut shops for a while now. If you know the regulars who are out there, you'd have noticed half of them had been picked up. It also means you'd pick up on the new girls who were out there, and tried to read you the menu at your window.

The providers out there are easy to spot: as soon as they're dropped off, they go straight to the people selling candy for a bit of the sweet stuff. Some are decent looking, but most fall right into the "look like a street provider" category.

Uncle Leo's women are very easy to spot. They look better, they won't get into a car, they aren't buying candy or hanging out with the vendors, they offer pricing up front at your window, you can see them being watched, and there's an unusually large number of cars with illegally tinted windows on the side streets that look too good for the area.

If it doesn't feel right, move along. If you get pulled over, keep your mouth shut. Be courteous and respectful, but be assertive when it comes to your constitutional rights, however don't fail to obey the officer/deputy.

Fugly

Gatordun
09-22-08, 13:43
Was in the area on Monday the 15th sorry for the late post. Uncle Leo was everywhere. Spoted Amber again, posted about her a week or so ago. Grabbed her up for some bbbj/fs with pics. Will post the pics when I have time to get them off my camera.

stay safe
happy hunting

Gatordun
09-23-08, 20:05
Heres the pictures from last Monday

Gatordun
09-23-08, 20:14
Sorry had to resize

Member #5237
09-23-08, 21:20
Was in the area on Monday the 15th sorry for the late post. Uncle Leo was everywhere. Spoted Amber again, posted about her a week or so ago. Grabbed her up for some bbbj/fs with pics. Will post the pics when I have time to get them off my camera.

stay safe
happy huntingGreat pics. Obviously not camera shy. But I have 2 questions:

1 ) where did you pick her up at?

2 ) how did you get her to pose for the pictures?

Also, it looks like you were in a secluded area. Any chance you might want to give some hints where that location is? I am tired of constantly looking over my shoulder when I am entertaining a young lady.

R Consultant
09-23-08, 21:23
Not only do I see why you picked her up but that rear view is sure an inviting picture. Whew!!! Shes got some nice tits to boot. You hit a nice little jackpot on her.. Dam good score!!

Happy Hunting..

SW Surfer
09-24-08, 07:15
Hey Gator,

Awesome pics, looks like a great one to spend extra time with. Where abouts did you find her?

Thanks,

Surfy Out

Stay safe,

Happy hunting

Cenflamonger
09-24-08, 09:02
Great pics. Obviously not camera shy. But I have 2 questions:

1 ) where did you pick her up at?

2 ) how did you get her to pose for the pictures?I can answer question #2:

Answer: He gave her more money!

Cenflamonger
09-24-08, 09:07

stay safe,

happy huntingHey Gatordun!

Awesome pics! Your high quality of photography is at par with the superb cookiejar photo shoots. I love the closeups and hustler style shots. You did a superb job.

Thanks for posting them.

Fuglysob
09-25-08, 00:28
Lovely pics Gator. I haven't seen Amber in my wanderings, and the craptacular work scene has put a halt to said wanderings, but when I get some cash in my pockets again, I'll definately look for her.

Fugly.

Member #4167
09-25-08, 22:04
Nice work, Gator. She's very cute, too.

And, yum, an ankle bracelet ... I love that.

Cheers,
DL

Gatordun
09-25-08, 23:10
I can answer question #2:

Answer: He gave her more money!

Yea but she didnt cost much

Gatordun
09-30-08, 21:00
Got to experience the oral skills of Lil Red this afternoon. Found her near the bowling alley. Great skills for a Jack. A little older than I excpeted based on earlier posts, but she made up for it with her talent.

PeterPiper52
10-06-08, 19:56
Sorry had to resizeI have seen this girl around the Budget motel on 98, and to be honest, thought that she was LEO. She looked better than the usual SW, so I passed. I will definitely check her out if I see her around again.

Fuglysob
10-13-08, 00:19
Got to experience the oral skills of Lil Red this afternoon. Found her near the bowling alley. Great skills for a Jack. A little older than I excpeted based on earlier posts, but she made up for it with her talent.

That was my bad. Some of the gals look so much younger at night. But, when I picked her up in the day time a while back, she told me she was 47. Doesnt' look too bad for her age, and yes, her oral talents will rock your world.

Fugly
...cursing this damn recession for cutting into his mongering time

Clinton Bush
10-28-08, 22:09
I have seen this girl around the Budget motel on 98, and to be honest, thought that she was LEO. She looked better than the usual SW, so I passed. I will definitely check her out if I see her around again.

Was in Brooksville on Monday afternoon so decided to check out the 98 strip discussed here. Saw nada. Are there any other areas worth exploring?

CB

Fuglysob
10-29-08, 03:19
Was in Brooksville on Monday afternoon so decided to check out the 98 strip discussed here. Saw nada. Are there any other areas worth exploring?

CB

You could try MLK, and the side streets I mentioned... but I haven't been able to go trolling in a bit due to economic reasons. Also, never really looked outside of that area.

I know they did that big sting some months back, hitting SWs and street pharmacists alike. Might have cleaned house for a bit.

Fugly

Clinton Bush
11-02-08, 15:58
You could try MLK, and the side streets I mentioned... but I haven't been able to go trolling in a bit due to economic reasons. Also, never really looked outside of that area.

I know they did that big sting some months back, hitting SWs and street pharmacists alike. Might have cleaned house for a bit.

Fugly
Tried 98 and also MLK and nada was stirring. Maybe next weekend I will drive to Hudson. hahaha

CB

Fuglysob
11-14-08, 22:08
Been by the usual B-ville stomping grounds this week going to and from work... seems to be totally dead. I know they had a big sting some weeks back, but didn't think everything was wiped. Anyone have any fresh info?

Fugly

MyMustang
11-15-08, 01:31
Been by the usual B-ville stomping grounds this week going to and from work... seems to be totally dead. I know they had a big sting some weeks back, but didn't think everything was wiped. Anyone have any fresh info?

Fugly

Fuglysob ... I've been driving around B-ville at all different times, and nothing! That sting really put a damper on things in that area!

Stay Safe
MM

Fuglysob
11-15-08, 14:40
Fuglysob ... I've been driving around B-ville at all different times, and nothing! That sting really put a damper on things in that area!

Stay Safe
MM

Well, now that's annoying. I'll have to ask around, and see if the candy sellers who the ladies love to swim around relocated.

Guess I'll have to try some other ponds in the mean time.

Fugly

MyMustang
11-15-08, 22:03
Well, now that's annoying. I'll have to ask around, and see if the candy sellers who the ladies love to swim around relocated.

Guess I'll have to try some other ponds in the mean time.

Fugly

Fot the candy sellers ... it's business has usual. It's the ladies that missing. Now for me, I won't stop and talk to a candy seller. I don't need to draw anymore attention to myself for LEO to see. Let me know if you find out anything. In the mean time, I am looking into a few in-calls here in Hernando.

MM

Poon Diver
11-16-08, 08:42
Hey guys,

First post here but I'm not new to the hobby. I am new to the area and having a hard time finding quality providers compared to where I came from. TX. There ****.net was big and reliable, and there were lots of good quality girls to choose from. I've struck out so far, and blew $$ on simplykristy in Tampa, she was a crook-look but no touch girl. I'm in springhell so it'd be nice to find some action in hernando or pasco, but I'm not opposed to driving to tampa for full GFE for $$ for an hour. Where should I start looking? SW scene in dallas was good, but I don't feel comfortable with that here as leo seems privy seems to actually give a shit.

Thanks

PD

MyMustang
11-16-08, 19:03
Hey guys,

First post here but I'm not new to the hobby. I am new to the area and having a hard time finding quality providers compared to where I came from. TX. There ****.net was big and reliable, and there were lots of good quality girls to choose from. I've struck out so far, and blew $$ on simplykristy in Tampa, she was a crook-look but no touch girl. I'm in springhell so it'd be nice to find some action in hernando or pasco, but I'm not opposed to driving to tampa for full GFE for $$ for an hour. Where should I start looking? SW scene in dallas was good, but I don't feel comfortable with that here as leo seems privy seems to actually give a shit.

Thanks

PD

I can't speak for any other members on this board. But I myself, don't like to play out of my yard (meaning Pasco). Don't get me wrong, I would if some of the members on here verified a provider. But Pasco does alot of stings! There are a few providers here in Hernando County. You just have to keep posting on CL until you get a hit. If you read my last post, you'll see that I looking into a couple of providers that offer in-call in Hernando.

Stay Safe
MM

PeterPiper52
11-18-08, 17:47
That's right, sir! The cases of those who were nabbed in the prostitution sting back in September have begun. Two trials yesterday with on monger found not guilty and another monger guilty. The poor guy that got found guilty has to do 60 days in the slammer. Unbelievable.

It's amazing how one jury can find someone not guilty, and another jury find someone guilty as hell. All of the evidence was exactly the same.

And 60 days in the county jail for soliciting. That's cruel, but not surprising considering that the county judge is a former homicide prosecutor. Our past county judge would have slapped the guy on the hand, and told him to stick to the outcall escorts.

Rayy371
11-19-08, 10:38
It seems to me that maybe the judge is sending a message to those who want to fight the charges, go ahead and fight, lose and your gonna get slammed big time. Plead guilty and get a lesser sentence. IMHO

MyMustang
11-19-08, 17:54
That's right, sir! The cases of those who were nabbed in the prostitution sting back in September have begun. Two trials yesterday with on monger found not guilty and another monger guilty. The poor guy that got found guilty has to do 60 days in the slammer. Unbelievable.

It's amazing how one jury can find someone not guilty, and another jury find someone guilty as hell. All of the evidence was exactly the same.

And 60 days in the county jail for soliciting. That's cruel, but not surprising considering that the county judge is a former homicide prosecutor. Our past county judge would have slapped the guy on the hand, and told him to stick to the outcall escorts.The sad part about this story is, if it were someone caught doing a REAL crime, he would have received less ... if not no time. Sad, very sad!

MM

PeterPiper52
11-19-08, 18:21
It seems to me that maybe the judge is sending a message to those who want to fight the charges, go ahead and fight, lose and your gonna get slammed big time. Plead guilty and get a lesser sentence. IMHOOriginally, there were 17 guys who got caught in the sting, and 7 of them took a plea bargain. There was a small fine and 6 months probation.

Yesterday was day 2 and again, one was found guilty and another found not guilty. This time, the guilty monger got 3 days in jail and 6 months of probation. Again, with the same exact evidence, how can one be found guilty and the other not guilty.

Peter Rammer
11-20-08, 09:09
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the Forum's SPAM policy prohibiting reports containing political commentary. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thank You!

MyMustang
11-21-08, 00:25
Yesterday was day 2 and again, one was found guilty and another found not guilty. This time, the guilty monger got 3 days in jail and 6 months of probation. Again, with the same exact evidence, how can one be found guilty and the other not guilty.[/QUOTE]

Somethings not right with the system. If I was the guy that got the 60 days, I'd be pissed! I'm sure some have better lawyers than others though?

Tampa Bum
11-21-08, 09:07
Yesterday was day 2 and again, one was found guilty and another found not guilty. This time, the guilty monger got 3 days in jail and 6 months of probation. Again, with the same exact evidence, how can one be found guilty and the other not guilty.

Somethings not right with the system. If I was the guy that got the 60 days, I'd be pissed! I'm sure some have better lawyers than others though?[/QUOTE]

The first trials all had public defenders.

Peter Rammer
11-21-08, 16:53
Somethings not right with the system. If I was the guy that got the 60 days, I'd be pissed! I'm sure some have better lawyers than others though? The first trials all had public defenders. [/QUOTE]If you can afford a decent lawyer ($2000 +) and have a fairly good record.

You'd probably get 6 months probation, court costs, po po costs and other small fees. In pinellas county they usually make you attend 'John' school which is run by PAR. Your probation costs are probably about $50 each for 6 visits, and john school is about $300.community service is also often involved as a condition of your probation. If you follow all of the courts' stipulations, you can usually have this part of your record sealed/expunged. A lawyer will usually charge about $500 for that as well. It's a long, tedious process with constant fees. You also often, as a condition of your probation, must agree to 'stay clear' of the area.

There are other factors that sometimes come into play, but if you have the resources and a decent record you'll usually have a better outcome. Sentencing variations sometimes seem ludicrous, but often there are other factors involved which we may not be aware of. Still, I often gat annoyed at the system myself!

SmackThatAss
11-21-08, 19:35
You are just one smart cat. I went through the process and I learned so much from it can't you tell. I bet with time they will have a line waiting to get in at the rate they are busting escorts-massage parlors- and street ho's.

The first trials all had public defenders. If you can afford a decent lawyer ($2000 +) and have a fairly good record.

You'd probably get 6 months probation, court costs, po po costs and other small fees. In pinellas county they usually make you attend 'John' school which is run by PAR. Your probation costs are probably about $50 each for 6 visits, and john school is about $300.community service is also often involved as a condition of your probation. If you follow all of the courts' stipulations, you can usually have this part of your record sealed/expunged. A lawyer will usually charge about $500 for that as well. It's a long, tedious process with constant fees. You also often, as a condition of your probation, must agree to 'stay clear' of the area.

There are other factors that sometimes come into play, but if you have the resources and a decent record you'll usually have a better outcome. Sentencing variations sometimes seem ludicrous, but often there are other factors involved which we may not be aware of. Still, I often gat annoyed at the system myself![/QUOTE]

Drew Park
11-21-08, 19:50
The first trials all had public defenders.

Note to self: Always retain a quality attorney!

Clinton Bush
11-21-08, 20:09

Maybe the evidence surrounding how they were apprehended differed or maybe the arresting officer got sick and did not show up to testify. If this was a series of stings each case will ahve different facts, different witnesses etc.

Maybe the guy who was convicted spoke up and admitted wrong doing whereas perhaps the other guy kept his mouth shut and didn't incriminate himself.

Nemodc
11-22-08, 00:36
Note to self: Always retain a quality attorney!

are generally the most experienced, dedicated and qualified attorneys in criminal defense. Generally overworked and without a doubt underpaid but most of them could get serious consideration at any firm that does criminal defense. I spent a few years in a PD office, I know what I speak of and will throw rocks at any disparagers of the PDs.

Nemo

Tampa Bum
11-22-08, 07:50
are generally the most experienced, dedicated and qualified attorneys in criminal defense. Generally overworked and without a doubt underpaid but most of them could get serious consideration at any firm that does criminal defense. I spent a few years in a PD office, I know what I speak of and will throw rocks at any disparagers of the PDs.

Nemo

PDs are dedicated, and often knowledgable and skilled, but as you point out overworked, and more importantly under-resourced. That tends to lead to uneven results. I'll take a PD over a ham and egger, but I'd really rather have the shark who spent time in the PD's office, but has his own firm now.

Peter Rammer
11-22-08, 17:04
PDs are dedicated, and often knowledgable and skilled, but as you point out overworked, and more importantly under-resourced. That tends to lead to uneven results. I'll take a PD over a ham and egger, but I'd really rather have the shark who spent time in the PD's office, but has his own firm now.Who've gone on to practice for themselves are pricey, but very good. In the past, I've worked for one here in Pinellas County. They generally do all types of criminal defense and know the DA's and judges very well. IMO, if you've got the resources, they're often your best bet for a less harsh outcome. They know which judges might be better for your particular offense, and often have very good rapport with most judges and Prosecuters.

Public defenders are usually great, but overwhelmed with their caseloads. Most are passionate about helping/defending people, but you don't wanna get a newbie.

IrishMale
11-24-08, 17:58
Nice looking lady named Kelly advertises frequently on CL in Hernando. Not long ago she had special posted for $.5. Then her ads had a $$ rate. About a week ago her ads had a rate of $$.5. Today she has a rate of $$$.

I have not had the opportunity to use her services but each time I've looked when I would have called her rates seem to go up by .5. Has anyone seen this person and if so, is it really worth $$, $$.5, or $$$ in this area?

PeterPiper52
11-24-08, 18:18
Nice looking lady named Kelly advertises frequently on CL in Hernando. Not long ago she had special posted for $.5. Then her ads had a $$ rate. About a week ago her ads had a rate of $$.5. Today she has a rate of $$$.

I have not had the opportunity to use her services but each time I've looked when I would have called her rates seem to go up by .5. Has anyone seen this person and if so, is it really worth $$, $$.5, or $$$ in this area?Reviews on Kelly have been mixed. Some like her, some don't. One thing that I do know is that she'll never get $$$ or even $$. 5. If you want to see her, offer $. 5 with $$ being the max. There are many other girls out there who come to Hernando County for $$.

Drew Park
11-24-08, 19:33
Nice looking lady named Kelly advertises frequently on CL in Hernando. Not long ago she had special posted for $.5. Then her ads had a $$ rate. About a week ago her ads had a rate of $$.5. Today she has a rate of $$$...I have not had the opportunity to use her services but each time I've looked when I would have called her rates seem to go up by .5. Has anyone seen this person and if so, is it really worth $$, $$.5, or $$$ in this area?

My sources report the menu is somewhat limited. No DATY. DFK if she likes you. Everything is covered. Probably worth $$ but IMHO not worth $$$.

Invisible Dude
11-24-08, 23:11
My sources report the menu is somewhat limited. No DATY. DFK if she likes you. Everything is covered. Probably worth $$ but IMHO not worth $$$.I see Kelly 2-3 times a month. I have been seeing her for roughly 3-4 months now. In my opinion shes worth every penny. It is true daty is not on the menu. I did ask her why she raised her rates and she said "$$$ hobbyist were better to deal with" and that her rates were only low at first to acquire new client's as she just moved here last Feb . I do know offering her less or trying to negotiate will have you hearing a dial tone, I personaly have witnessed this. Shes not the desperate type, this is a side job according to her. I do know she owns 2 homes and pulls up in a brand new car. IMHO people are paying.

SmackThatAss
11-25-08, 02:22
I think you need to throw a few marshmallows. Public Pretenders are not anything close to the most experienced. You must have been a mail clerk or something. Public pretenders just have a lot of cases. If you look at the big picture they wouldn't have to let real criminals walk on serious charges due to the way the case was handled. A retained attorney will eat a Public Pretender up. Get your facts straight a little better.

Nemo

Nemodc
11-25-08, 13:39
I think you need to throw a few marshmallows. Public Pretenders are not anything close to the most experienced. You must have been a mail clerk or something. Public pretenders just have a lot of cases. If you look at the big picture they wouldn't have to let real criminals walk on serious charges due to the way the case was handled. A retained attorney will eat a Public Pretender up. Get your facts straight a little better.

attend any law school, or graduate? I did, cum laude (thats with honors if you dont understand). What state bar(s) did you write and pass? How many felony jury trials have you conducted and whats your favorable result percentage.

In the interests of discretion I will not answer those questions in detail, except the last one,which was over 70% on felony jury trials.

PD are generally the most experienced, due to the high caseload and criminal defense being all they do.

Until you at least attend law school, STFU about things of which you know nothing.

Nemo

IrishMale
11-25-08, 17:35
I see Kelly 2-3 times a month. I have been seeing her for roughly 3-4 months now. In my opinion shes worth every penny. It is true daty is not on the menu. I did ask her why she raised her rates and she said "$$$ hobbyist were better to deal with" and that her rates were only low at first to acquire new client's as she just moved here last Feb . I do know offering her less or trying to negotiate will have you hearing a dial tone, I personaly have witnessed this. Shes not the desperate type, this is a side job according to her. I do know she owns 2 homes and pulls up in a brand new car. IMHO people are paying.

If she is getting new clients at that rate then more power to her. However, for this area, I cannot justify it in my budget. I would love to spend some time with her but with the limited menu it seems overpriced. I can drive to Tampa, St. pete or any number of other places further away and for $$ or less can get a really nice massage and full menu. That makes $$$ as something very extra special. Even with travel it still comes out to less than $$$.

I'm sure she's a nice lady and I hope she is doing well but it's not a realistic deal for me.

Member #4558
11-25-08, 18:53
attend any law school, or graduate? I did, cum laude (thats with honors if you dont understand). What state bar(s) did you write and pass? How many felony jury trials have you conducted and whats your favorable result percentage.

In the interests of discretion I will not answer those questions in detail, except the last one,which was over 70% on felony jury trials.

PD are generally the most experienced, due to the high caseload and criminal defense being all they do.

Until you at least attend law school, STFU about things of which you know nothing.

Nemo

Nemo, he probably garnered all of his legal knowledge by watching all of the Law & Order reruns...

Drew Park
11-25-08, 19:37
I see Kelly 2-3 times a month. I have been seeing her for roughly 3-4 months now. In my opinion shes worth every penny. It is true daty is not on the menu. I did ask her why she raised her rates and she said "$$$ hobbyist were better to deal with" and that her rates were only low at first to acquire new client's as she just moved here last Feb...Shes not the desperate type, this is a side job according to her. I do know she owns 2 homes and pulls up in a brand new car. IMHO people are paying.

Noted. But I compare the level of service with the product delivered and it falls woefully short. At $$$ I think a gentleman deserves more than "rules".

Drew Park
11-25-08, 19:40
Until you at least attend law school, STFU about things of which you know nothing. Nemo

Thank goodness we have an attorney among us. Nemo, would you mind passing along your contact info in case we get trouble?

Member #4558
11-25-08, 19:50
Thank goodness we have an attorney among us. Nemo, would you mind passing along your contact info in case we get trouble?

Heck, just a contact number that I can program into my speed dial!

Clinton Bush
11-25-08, 20:17

If so, Nemo if I ever get caught mongering, please sentence me to 100 hours of public service in a local AMP.

Invisible Dude
11-26-08, 00:08
If she is getting new clients at that rate then more power to her. However, for this area, I cannot justify it in my budget. I would love to spend some time with her but with the limited menu it seems overpriced. I can drive to Tampa, St. pete or any number of other places further away and for $$ or less can get a really nice massage and full menu. That makes $$$ as something very extra special. Even with travel it still comes out to less than $$$.

I'm sure she's a nice lady and I hope she is doing well but it's not a realistic deal for me.I see your point. It works for me simply cause im afraid of the girls with a full menu. Would be hard to explain to the old lady.

Nemodc
11-26-08, 02:19
but I burned out on the litigation a few years back. Id have thought some would have guessed at my background from my postings on entrapment, HIPPA, and most recently the CL/subpoena/search warrant post.

Just Remember. . . Nobody Talks-- Everybody Walks

Nemo

R Consultant
11-26-08, 03:07
!00 hours thats it........ Heck make me quit my job and move in and be the doo boy of the day --every day!

I want to be the guy the Asian girls are calling "babo" or "Jaki" and of course the late night romps!

That would be the best dam sentence I could ever ask for.

Happy Hunting..

If so, Nemo if I ever get caught mongering, please sentence me to 100 hours of public service in a local AMP.

IrishMale
11-26-08, 09:40
I see your point. It works for me simply cause im afraid of the girls with a full menu. Would be hard to explain to the old lady.

Please don't misconstrue this as trying to take away from your choice, especially if Kelly is your ATF. There is much to be said for an ATF, especially if you are comfortable with the price and the menu.

Even if there is a full menu available somewhere else you do not have to partake of the full menu, you can order ala carte. When I wrote of traveling to other areas I was speaking of AMPs. For much less you get a table shower which most of us find very enjoyable. And there is the massage, which can be OK or very good (with a few exceptions here and there). And then there is the end result. It is safe, accomodating, and satisfying. In those AMPs where TS and sauna or steam are offered, you can skip them but for me it takes away some of the enjoyment to skip the TS. Some places have limited offerings but the tips are adjusted by you. In many, the biggest restriction is on DFK, although that's not so in every place and in those that it isn't restricted it also isn't required.

Kelly is clearly a great looking girl from her pics and sounds as though the services she offers are very good but the price is out of line with just about every other lady who posts in the Tampa Bay area, including some very high quality ladies. However, if she is limiting her clientelle then posting a price that is out of line with the market does work out for her.

Eye Myt
11-26-08, 10:34
Why should anybody be impressed because someone has a law degree? All you need to keep up with the law is an internet connection and a knowledge of how to search on Google. If you want to brag about something, I would pick something besides being a lawyer.

Richie Sambora
11-26-08, 19:04
I have seen a small blonde at the corner fuel stop, hanging around multiple hrs of the day. LOOKS TO BE 20 SOMETHING??
Has anyone seen this and, is she working?
I was going to attempt to talk to her but, could not make eye contact. I'll have to see next time as, I drive High profile vehicle and do not want to draw attention...
Ya’ll check it out if you go by there...
Also, I have not posted in a while, due to, I keep what I find under my hat. The 5O read these forums so, to you newbies,,, don't give too much detail...
Stay safe & have a great Turkey Day!!!!

Fuglysob
11-27-08, 07:42
but I burned out on the litigation a few years back. Id have thought some would have guessed at my background from my postings on entrapment, HIPPA, and most recently the CL/subpoena/search warrant post.

Just Remember. . . Nobody Talks-- Everybody Walks

Nemo

I can attest to this from first hand experience. Uncle Leo kept asking me questions, which I kept politely refusing to answer and kept politely asking them to stop unless I had an attorney present.

They also refused to show me their proper identification when asked, but that's something for internal affairs to play with...

Fugly

IrishMale
11-27-08, 23:00
This is true, however, with some it is a tricky dining experience when communicating with your waitress.

I'm not quite sure I understand what you are saying. If you do not want the whole buffet the waitress at the AMP is not going to complain, at least not in my experiences. If communicating is a problem of language, there are three basic signals that they understand and often use once you get to know them well. A fist moving up and down means HJ, a fist moving toward and away from the mouth means BJ, and two hands to the sides made into fists moving towards and away from the hips signals FS. If you go to an AMP and do not want FS but are willing to accept something else, you can shake your head no if you are sure the lady is offering FS and use one of the other hand signals. If it's a problem of negotiating, well, that's something that one has to develop a knack for. Some general things work OK in different circumstances and often different providers respond to negotiating techniques in different ways. Just when you think you have it down pat, you find that all the techniques for negotiating you have learned and/or used successfully over the years don't work with the new provider you just met. But, that's the challenge of the hunt.

R Consultant
11-28-08, 01:38
When I walked into the AMP I make it pretty clear as I hate mix-ups. It will cost you more money and then your a unhappy hobbyist when you leave.

My Suggested Technique:

1. Make sure you get the girl you want that looks good to you.

2.After the table shower and you see how she maneuvers around you and so forth and you get a good look at what your working with, I make a decision for myself of what I vision this woman doing best. Nice body we are going to ground and pound. If she doesnt have enough tits for me but full lips well shes gonna suck the chrome off a bumper for a bit. I had one Asian chick that was a complete freak- She would do the ole rusty trombone on me and I swear that girl was a complete scholar in the art of sucking a dick. She had to read up on this and she must have had way to much practice.

3. I either A] Pull out a condom in my pocket with some coin or B]I will put out some lip gloss and some coin. Lip gloss gets a smooth foundation started for those high rpm burnouts you are going to give her. LOL!

4. I then place the condom or lip gloss on top of my clothes in plain view and point to it.

Usually they always return with eye contact and with a smile. So she knows exactly what I want off the menu. I could careless what language she speaks every woman knows what that means.

I had an old timer teach me that and it has worked ever since. Sometimes the girl speaks no English she just smiles and shakes her head.

Then all you have to do is lean back and enjoy the ride.

Happy Hunting..

I'm not quite sure I understand what you are saying. If you do not want the whole buffet the waitress at the AMP is not going to complain, at least not in my experiences. If communicating is a problem of language, there are three basic signals that they understand and often use once you get to know them well. A fist moving up and down means HJ, a fist moving toward and away from the mouth means BJ, and two hands to the sides made into fists moving towards and away from the hips signals FS. If you go to an AMP and do not want FS but are willing to accept something else, you can shake your head no if you are sure the lady is offering FS and use one of the other hand signals. If it's a problem of negotiating, well, that's something that one has to develop a knack for. Some general things work OK in different circumstances and often different providers respond to negotiating techniques in different ways. Just when you think you have it down pat, you find that all the techniques for negotiating you have learned and/or used successfully over the years don't work with the new provider you just met. But, that's the challenge of the hunt.

Xtraveler G
11-29-08, 10:45
When I walked into the AMP I make it pretty clear as I hate mix-ups. It will cost you more money and then your a unhappy hobbyist when you leave.

My Suggested Technique:

1. Make sure you get the girl you want that looks good to you.

2.After the table shower and you see how she maneuvers around you and so forth and you get a good look at what your working with, I make a decision for myself of what I vision this woman doing best. Nice body we are going to ground and pound. If she doesnt have enough tits for me but full lips well shes gonna suck the chrome off a bumper for a bit. I had one Asian chick that was a complete freak- She would do the ole rusty trombone on me and I swear that girl was a complete scholar in the art of sucking a dick. She had to read up on this and she must have had way to much practice.

3. I either A] Pull out a condom in my pocket with some coin or B]I will put out some lip gloss and some coin. Lip gloss gets a smooth foundation started for those high rpm burnouts you are going to give her. LOL!

4. I then place the condom or lip gloss on top of my clothes in plain view and point to it.

Usually they always return with eye contact and with a smile. So she knows exactly what I want off the menu. I could careless what language she speaks every woman knows what that means.

I had an old timer teach me that and it has worked ever since. Sometimes the girl speaks no English she just smiles and shakes her head.

Then all you have to do is lean back and enjoy the ride.

Happy Hunting.."R Consultant" - thanks for this alternate method of displaying intentions! Blatantly discreet!

As always, your posts provide valuable insights, techniques, and entertaining reading!

Happy Holidays!

R Consultant
12-10-08, 02:30
It does work very well. Most of these ladies are really trying to get the most out of you for their time. Thats the bottom line. As long as you remember your in control of your own coin and you donate what you feel you want to then you always walk away happy.

Remember the worse she can say is "no"! Big deal you walk and fine a place that says yes to your terms. I personally laugh to myself when she turns you down as I know I will not visit with her again. If she says and its been a fun ride then I will revisit her at a later date.

Happy Hunting..

"R Consultant" - thanks for this alternate method of displaying intentions! Blatantly discreet!

As always, your posts provide valuable insights, techniques, and entertaining reading!

Happy Holidays!

MyMustang
12-28-08, 20:32
Is anyone finding anything in Hernando? I myself have hit the streets, watched the boards, and nothing. Seems like Hernando is a dry county now!

MyMustang
01-10-09, 01:15
US-19 was hopping today around noon down near New York Ave in Hudson. I saw 3 wsw along that stretch. Two of them were in the 4 and 5 range. But there was one that was HOT! I's say she was about an 8! Now I don't like to play in the daytime, but I had to stop for this one. We went to a spot that she picked, said we couldn't go to her place because she lives with her parents. She told me her name ( I can't remember what she said, because they lie about it anyway). But she was about 20, dark hair, and some really firm set of C's. She told me that she only does this when she needs money, but she could have fooled me. This girl could suck a golf ball through a garden hose! Offered f/s for 60, but I opted for the oral exam for 20. I would have done the f/s in a heartbeat if it wasn't for the fact that it was broad daylight out. I'm going to make it a point to start going in that direction more offten!

PeterPiper52
01-10-09, 20:23
Is anyone finding anything in Hernando? I myself have hit the streets, watched the boards, and nothing. Seems like Hernando is a dry county now!Nope, did the drive through yesterday and today, and nary a sw to be seen. I'll try again tomorrow.

MyMustang
01-26-09, 01:43
I was on my way to Holiday to meet up with this small BBW who responded to my AD on CL. She wanted a hundred for f/s. She also informed me that it would have to be a car date. I wasn't to thrilled, but I said what the heck. Driving there, about a half a mile going south over the bridge in Hudson, I see this wsw. She was about 5' 5", and no more than a 100 lbs. Wearing glasses, with a rating about a 5 on the sw scale. Since it was pretty quiet in the neighborhood (no LEO), I decided to pick her up just for the heck of it. After the leo check, she said she would do f/s for .5. And she had a room at the Travel Inn. So this was my choices.

A. Go all the way to Holiday for a car date with a small BBW for 100
or

B. Go with a spinner to a room for .5

I had to go with the spinner! She wasn't GFE. but she let me take my time with her, with no complaints. We started off with mish, and ended in doggie.

She say's she goes from hotel to hotel to throw LEO off. I would repeat if the neighborhood was still quiet. I don't like to play on that side of the bridge. But this time it paid off!

Stay Safe
MM

Cutter 436
01-30-09, 21:05
I think you probably weren't in Hudson, but in New Port Richey, where the Travel Inn is. Sounds like you picked up Lisa, by the description. She is indeed accommodating, although she will usually do FS for .3. Of course she will ask for more, but she has a big habit, so she'll take what she can get.

I was on my way to Holiday to meet up with this small BBW who responded to my AD on CL. She wanted a hundred for f/s. She also informed me that it would have to be a car date. I wasn't to thrilled, but I said what the heck. Driving there, about a half a mile going south over the bridge in Hudson, I see this wsw. She was about 5' 5", and no more than a 100 lbs. Wearing glasses, with a rating about a 5 on the sw scale. Since it was pretty quiet in the neighborhood (no LEO), I decided to pick her up just for the heck of it. After the leo check, she said she would do f/s for .5. And she had a room at the Travel Inn. So this was my choices.

A. Go all the way to Holiday for a car date with a small BBW for 100
or

B. Go with a spinner to a room for .5

I had to go with the spinner! She wasn't GFE. but she let me take my time with her, with no complaints. We started off with mish, and ended in doggie.

She say's she goes from hotel to hotel to throw LEO off. I would repeat if the neighborhood was still quiet. I don't like to play on that side of the bridge. But this time it paid off!

Stay Safe
MM

Mailslee
02-01-09, 13:13
I was driving south bound on us19 in NPR and right in front of the new starbucs was walking a very petite Asian with like shoulder length hair. I stopped and let her in. for $40 she gave fs and did a real good job of it. Her name is amy and she has a tat of a snake on her wrist. you will really in joy what she offers. I found a photo of her on the pso website

MyMustang
02-01-09, 23:22
I think you probably weren't in Hudson, but in New Port Richey, where the Travel Inn is. Sounds like you picked up Lisa, by the description. She is indeed accommodating, although she will usually do FS for .3. Of course she will ask for more, but she has a big habit, so she'll take what she can get.

Thanks Cutter for the info. If I do pick her up again, I'll try and knock the price down. Being from SH, Hudson, NPR, and PR all seem the same to me. LOL

Chase Star
02-02-09, 15:12
I was driving south bound on us19 in NPR and right in front of the new starbucs was walking a very petite Asian with like shoulder length hair. I stopped and let her in. for $40 she gave fs and did a real good job of it. Her name is amy and she has a tat of a snake on her wrist. you will really in joy what she offers. I found a photo of her on the pso websiteThat's all very nice for you, but since the PCSO website www.*******.com/pages/who_jail.html REQUIRES a LAST name, just telling us you found a photo of some asian female with a first name of Amy doesn't exactly help us at all. How about sharing with us some info we could really use? Of course, we could just stake out that Starbucks until we possibly spot her, but it would help immensely if we could see her photo too so that a) we can decide for ourselves if any of that would be worthwhile and b) we can be more certain we've just spotted the right asian and not just some innocent girl out for a cup of coffee.

Eye Myt
02-02-09, 16:07
That's all very nice for you, but since the PCSO website www.*******.com/pages/who_jail.html REQUIRES a LAST name, just telling us you found a photo of some asian female with a first name of Amy doesn't exactly help us at all. How about sharing with us some info we could really use? Of course, we could just stake out that Starbucks until we possibly spot her, but it would help immensely if we could see her photo too so that a) we can decide for ourselves if any of that would be worthwhile and b) we can be more certain we've just spotted the right asian and not just some innocent girl out for a cup of coffee.

I think....but all Chase says still applies... last name probly HO

Member #4558
02-02-09, 17:46
That's all very nice for you, but since the PCSO website www.*******.com/pages/who_jail.html REQUIRES a LAST name, just telling us you found a photo of some asian female with a first name of Amy doesn't exactly help us at all. How about sharing with us some info we could really use? Of course, we could just stake out that Starbucks until we possibly spot her, but it would help immensely if we could see her photo too so that a) we can decide for ourselves if any of that would be worthwhile and b) we can be more certain we've just spotted the right asian and not just some innocent girl out for a cup of coffee.

Come on Chase, give him a break! After all it was his first post. Don't you remember when you were young, dumb and did not have a clue as to what you were doing?

Most first posters are just asking for info. without having made the effort to find their own answers first. At least this guy tried...

Suncoastplayer
02-02-09, 20:13
Chase,

I did some searching and came up with AMY FORMAN. After seeing her picture, I'm not sure I would spend a lot of time looking for her.

SCP

Member #4558
02-02-09, 20:18
Chase,

I did some searching and came up with AMY FORMAN. After seeing her picture, I'm not sure I would spend a lot of time looking for her.

SCP

Might not be her. This one was arrested for driving with a suspended license (322.34 Driving while license suspended, revoked, canceled, or disqualified.--) plus the description does not mention the tattoo cited in the original post. Leo is usually pretty good about listing those kind of things. But then again, I think this was a pretty old arrest report so things may have changed with her.

Well, if she was busted for driver license problems, maybe that explains why she was walking!

Drew Park
02-02-09, 21:16
http://www.pascosheriff.com/webapps/IMS500R.pgm?TASK=disp&rrn=000101049&rnd=15375

We were looking in the wrong county, boys. A check of the Pasco database shows Amy, from Korea, has been arrested there too last year. In addition to the usual possession, domestic battery and paraphernalia charges guess what else she was charged with??

Don't forget that if there is any Asian action in town, I'm on the case!