PDA

View Full Version : JAX Therapy

Old School
06-19-05, 19:13
Visited JAX Therapy on Fathers Day,

Had the pleasure of meeting Tina, great Massage and FS. My table shower was by Bee Bee, who said she will give me a good massage next time. MMmmmm!

Jvilleman

wavrider
06-20-05, 12:56
I had BEBE before a few weeks ago. She did not offer any extra's besides HR but gave one hell of a great massage.

Her massage is worth the door fee so if you are in the market for just massage and want all the kinks worked out she is the ticket.

Thanks for the information on Tina. I spotted her last time I was there but NANA was all over me with saying goodbye so I could not even ask who the new girl was. I will try her out this afternoon as she looked good. Enjoy and be safe.

wavrider
06-20-05, 20:23
Went to Jax Therapy today and requested "TINA". Tina was busy so I had to wait a few minutes. Finally BEBE gave me table shower.

I know BEBE from recent visits and we chatted a little. Angie no longer works at this Spa and the new girl is Tina and has only been there a few days.

Shower completed and return to the room. After a few more minutes tina finally appears. Decent massage and on the flip she was straight for the oil bottle. No mention of extra's.

So I hinted around about them and she decisively inserted on of her digit's into no man's land. I quickly decided it was time to be quiet and just enjoy the H/R.

Long story short. No extra's for me with Tina. I tipped her for her efforts and left with a well lubricated behind.

Enjoy and be safe.

New2Jax
06-20-05, 22:07
Well what do you know. I stopped by and saw Tina also on Sunday. Nice rack. When I enquired about FS, she asked me if I had a hat with me. Not having one left me in her hands so to speak. I was there about 6pm ... and you?

wavrider
06-21-05, 15:00
I visited Jax Therapy around three in the afternoon on Monday. Guess it was YMMV as nothing was offered.

After the session with Tina I was still in the mood for something more so I went to O-Spa on Normandy. Had the full menu there. Enjoy and be safe.

Mighty Max
06-23-05, 15:23
There is also a Be Be that was working at Diamond off of Baymeadows. I wonder if she is the same girl. She was very good at the Shower massage and left the massage for Judy (the one I asked for when I came in).
Max

wavrider
06-23-05, 19:43
I know the title of this thread says Jax Therapy but it seems like it is about Amps in general so here is my report on O-Spa.

Went the full hour today and it turned into an hour and one half total time. No clock watching it seems.

Table shower was good and the massage above average. The ending was very sensual and satisfying. No F/S this time as they are also a tanning salon and several tanning customers were there.

O-spa has recently changed hands again and both girls there are attractive, not overweight and enthusiastic about there techniques.

I have sampled both girls and left happy every time. Enjoy and be safe.

wavrider
06-28-05, 19:39
Jax therapy,

Nana is on vacation according to mamasan. Hanna was who I got when I asked for Nana. Go figure as I got the bait and switch last week there also.

Hannah is cute and speaks good English. A little on the chubby side and not to my tasteas I prefer the spinners.

I can not report on the massage as it lasted 10 minutes. Hannah went into a playful mode. She decisively changed my mind about the session and everything was on the menu. Bring your own cover as she does not provide one. Enjoy and be safe.

Old School
06-30-05, 16:16
O-SPA,

Checked it out today after reading reports on it. Thought I would give it a try and help others. Well I got Spiked Hair, she told me her name was TINA. Interesting name this is my second TINA (TINA #1 at JAX Theraphy). Okay massage, happy ending, but don't think I will visit her again. There was a leak in my room and the shower is broke until Tuesday.

Here's a chance for a Plummer to score.

This is it for me for awhile, got laid off, so it's back to job hunting. Life after
Military!

Old School

Delamancha
07-08-05, 14:45
Saw Kim today, another older lady at 4406. A nice massage with a happy ending. The place seems no better after the remodel - the TS room is still dumpy, though I'd love for Jax Therapy to get some of the wide padded tables that 4406 uses.

wavrider
07-24-05, 17:53
Old School I have a tendacy to agree with you about O-spa. I have been there many times and have usually had good to great sessions with "TINA".

I was there the other day and it was one of the worst sessions ever. Table shower was good, massage was awful and ending was rushed. I went for the 45 minutes 3 jackson's as advertised. I think the session lasted maybe 25 minutes.

I have been there before when I went the full hour and it turned into an hour and a half so who the hell knows what is going on. I will not waste my time or green there anymore.

Besides the awful massage "TINA" takes the phone in the room with her and all the interruptions are distracting. Her having to stop and answer the phone make appointments, etc. etc.

When the customer pays for the hour he should get a full hour with no interruptions. On the other hand at least the shower is fixed now.

I will stick with Jax Therapy. They may not have the "Spinner's" I like but at least you get your money's worth with a full hour and no interruptions. Enjoy and be safe.

Mighty Max
08-14-05, 18:10
Well I dreamed that went to try Jax Therapy and I am sorry to say that I didn't enjoy it much. To be brief, I dreamed the place smelled and the girl (Suzy) that gave me the hour long massage (not even close to an hour) could bearly speak English and to make things worse she was saying things in Korean the entire time. I kept thinking of the Seinfeld episode where Elaine was going to get her nails done and she kept thinking the Korean Nail girls were bad-mouthing her (which they were). I too kept thinking she was making rude comments to me. Like they say YMMV. Well the massage sucked - at least I got an OK handshake (not the best though).

I will say it again... YMMV and I hope it does in your dreams.

wavrider
09-25-05, 13:23
I went to Jax therapy yesterday afternoon.

Two new girls working, I did not even bother to get a name. Late 40's, long black hair, and a few extra pounds around the middle.

The table shower was nothing to brag about, she even asked me to wash my member instead of her doing that. After she went to wash my face with a "clean wash cloth", damn thing smelled like mildew.

Massage was fair nothing great with handshake at end. This place has really went down hill fast. Really miss the days of NANA, HANNAH, and ANGIE.

I seem to recall there is a new owner there as of a few months ago so this could be the reason that quality has changed.

I had not patronized the spa in a few months and it will be a lot longer before I go back. Enjoy and be safe.

Urbanite
10-03-05, 23:45
Hello all,

Longtime lurker, occasional poster. Interesting evening on Baymeadows. Stopped by around 8PM. Saw the open sign, ventured inside and was greeted warmly by the apparent mamasan. Noticed the writing on the board detailing the "therapeutic" services was in Spanish (wonder if they get the local migrant worker crowd or latino clientelle?) then she mentions something like this is a hospital, she is on phone and says to come back tomorrow. A first for me. Anyone have any luck here beyond the standard HR?

WantSum12
10-05-05, 07:50
Hey mongers,

Does any one have any info on S&D Therepy on Philips highway, is it a AMP and how does it rate.

Thanks in advance

New2Jax
10-05-05, 15:00
Supposedly has changed up several times. Decent table shower, locked lockers for your clothes, maybe a topless handshake, maybe more, maybe no more anymore??

Flaman4u2d
10-05-05, 16:14
While over on the Northside of town today, I decided to take a stroll down 63rd, It was sprinking and wet, didn't figure I would see anything but said what the hell and took the stroll. Seen this WSW Body 6 face 5 5-8 115lbs Brn hair, walking on Northland Dr. anyhow did a quick LEO check and Loop and pick her up, Stated her name was Melisa, 20 yrs. old stated she's been in busniess for about 9 months now. Go BBBJ and FS for 2 Jackson do recommend her, Gives great BJ's. No Digits
Guys & Fellow Mongers don't give up just because it's raining! After I drop her off seen several more WSW in around the Main street area!

Urbanite
10-05-05, 21:54
Hey mongers,

Does any one have any info on S&D Therepy on Philips highway, is it a AMP and how does it rate.

Thanks in advanceUsed to be known as J&D Therapy, but I suppose changed names upon new ownership. I do recall going in there when it first opened a few years ago, and they had the hottest talent in Jax--much younger, sexier Korean and Japanese girls who were dressed to the nine when they greeted you. Not to mention, the services seemed to extend beyond the standard TS, massage and HJ. Very fun, but short lived. I think they were also victims of the occasional vice squad visit, which contributed to the change in ownership, I believe. I am wondering how Angel Therapy (Univ Blvd.) is these days? It was one of the first. Or even Ichiban for that matter? Any luck with these or others in town that have younger providers or more than the usual service?

Mongo Monger
10-20-05, 14:50
Near Publix on southside near Gate. Drove by and it sure looks like the typical AMP setup. Anyone checked it out? Maybe I'll have to toftt before I split town Monday.

MM

wavrider
10-21-05, 14:21
Sounds like it may be Q-SPA if in same shopping complex as Smiley's Dental.

Hope it is a new one as there is a need for new talent here in J-ville.
Thanks for the report and let us know if you take one for the team. Enjoy and be safe.

Kestrel
10-21-05, 18:14
Nope. Not Q. It's across the street, a block or two south. Completely legit place with labcoats & the works. This place has NO GAME. Therapeudic only. I was a little embarrassed when I went into the place. I acted like I was lost, & asked directions.

wavrider
10-22-05, 10:09
Ok thanks for the report on the CLINIC massage establishment. It was a nice thought of a new AMP in town. Going to check out the new girl at O-SPa today will report later. Be safe and enjoy.

Mongo Monger
10-22-05, 14:38
Thought I might have spotted something new.

Think I'll go to Cinder's today as a reward for being a busy boiy packing.

Now that I know the town better, I'm gonna miss Jax! :-(

MM

Nym1234
08-06-12, 10:17
There's a new office in riverside listed under massage on BP.

Out of this world massage.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/now-open-transcend-to-euphoria/3778792

Stewie Griffin
08-07-12, 07:55

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/now-open-transcend-to-euphoria/3778792Wow. This thread has been dead since 2005. LOL.

Your report would have been better posted in the Backpage thread at the top since this is a backpage ad, but thanks for the info.

JayR1966
08-07-12, 08:21

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/now-open-transcend-to-euphoria/3778792Just wondered if you were the therapist. Might like to meet you for a appointment / session.

Nym1234
08-07-12, 09:01
Wow. This thread has been dead since 2005. LOL.

Your report would have been better posted in the Backpage thread at the top since this is a backpage ad, but thanks for the info.I was reading the comments. Didn't pay much attention to the dates.

OnceIWas
08-07-12, 09:25
Wow. This thread has been dead since 2005. LOL.

Your report would have been better posted in the Backpage thread at the top since this is a backpage ad, but thanks for the info.See copy of post from June.

-

Reports: 36

Chirockies.

Michelle

Hey guys I need a big favor from all of you. I have this friend who is running into hard times with her massage business at the moment. She really needs a little boost to grt her business going where it use to be at.

She gives a wonderful massage however all legit (no HE) but you will not regret it.

She charges 60 for Swedish and 70 for deep tissue. I know they might be a little steep prices for a legit massage but she is the best at what she does. Trust me you will not regret it.

So I am asking if you all can give her a try. She is 35 and attractive. I have been going to her for years and just love her sensual touch. I would not steer you guys wrong.

Her number is 904-xxx-1627 her studio is off of Stockton and I-95 in the Riverside area.

P. S.

Stewie / anyone you would not know how to get individual pic off video frommy phone I took a few days ago of a person we talked about a few weeks ago? I want to take my fat butt off and keep seclect pic's of her.

Nym1234
08-07-12, 19:24
See copy of post from June.

-

Reports: 36

Chirockies.

Michelle

Hey guys I need a big favor from all of you. I have this friend who is running into hard times with her massage business at the moment. She really needs a little boost to grt her business going where it use to be at.

She gives a wonderful massage however all legit (no HE) but you will not regret it.

She charges 60 for Swedish and 70 for deep tissue. I know they might be a little steep prices for a legit massage but she is the best at what she does. Trust me you will not regret it.

So I am asking if you all can give her a try. She is 35 and attractive. I have been going to her for years and just love her sensual touch. I would not steer you guys wrong.

Her number is 904-xxx-1627 her studio is off of Stockton and I-95 in the Riverside area.

P. S.

Stewie / anyone you would not know how to get individual pic off video frommy phone I took a few days ago of a person we talked about a few weeks ago? I want to take my fat butt off and keep seclect pic's of her.I left happy.

Stewie Griffin
08-07-12, 21:49
See copy of post from June.

P. S.

Stewie / anyone you would not know how to get individual pic off video frommy phone I took a few days ago of a person we talked about a few weeks ago? I want to take my fat butt off and keep seclect pic's of her.You can download vlc player. Then open the video pause where you want and go to tools and then click take snapshot. That is one of the easier ways!