PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Archived Reports

Pages : 1 2 [3]

ER Kerk
06-16-04, 15:40
For those of you used to getting take-out out of InfraRed in Kensington... the place was shut down for a while because some jerk dropped his 9mm semiautomatic in a drunken barroom brawl Tuesday night. Could be shut down for two days or two weeks.

Huggy Bear #2
06-16-04, 17:21
I believe Jack Ryan is remarking on my report. All these reports are ficticious anyway Jack Ryan. Take them or leave them, your call.

Jack Ryan
06-16-04, 21:43
It happened Sunday night and New Britain LE had to send 4 units because Berlin couldn't handle it.

Jack

Mack Daddy II
06-17-04, 10:53
Pennywise,

You are right the LE in New Britain have nothing else better to do these days then to have 10 cops patroling the plaza on foot or in cars. You can still find a nugget or two its all in the timing. Some of the ladies have gotten a bit smarter an have moved away from the plaza to the walgreens/hollywood video area. I normally just make two or three passes then get out of the area for a while.

Mack

GordonFreeman
06-17-04, 20:54
Ad from Hartford Advocate: Wild Women Do! LOVABLE, HUGGABLE MEGAN- BEAUTIFUL, FUN, OPEN-MINDED 860-310-0178

This woman runs incall out of a fake day spa in Enfield. She gets the Gordon Freeman thumbs down rating. I do not recommend her. The description that she gave me was way off, she is older and fatter than she what told me on the phone. She is way to rushed and nothing makes for a crappy time than being rushed. She does provide bj, daty, fs, ect for the fee without upselling, but I still will not see her again. My seach for a new ATF goes on....

Huggy Bear #2
06-18-04, 19:06
Skunked at Sun in Berlin.

Went to Sun, stupidly forgot to ask for Mia, and got Kim. I called ahaead to see if there were busy, and if Mia was available, but forgot to ask for her when I arrived.

Kim is not a looker, probably someones Grandmother, does not do aerobics, and was not in the hunt for Miss Korea 1976.

1 hour and 10 minute massage, no TS, very good massage, no visit to Howard Johnson. No chance of a visit to Howard Johnson.

I guess it's best to save your do re mi and go to HK, or head over to New Seoul in Vernon where they wash the car by hand.

HB

Surfing for Fun
06-19-04, 10:10
Here is some follow-up to those wondering about Kyoto. I only did the hj route. Could have DATY, but she wouldn't get off my hand :-) I suspect more is available, but not for the discounted rate I went in with.

Jack Ryan
06-20-04, 19:03
I just took a ride near the plaza in New Britain. The entrance on Main ST has been blocked off. Things are changing for the worst so be carefull.

Mack Daddy II
06-20-04, 23:25
Sunday evening, heading to McDonalds in the New Brite Plaza for a quick bite and to see what was going on in the area. I met a WSW named Kim. She was tall with brown hair, cute face, and high on something. I said what the heck i was horny so we drove off. I got a phone number from her from the start because she did have a nice body. When we parked I handed her .20. She started the give my a bj for about 30 seconds. She then hopped out the car and took off!! I kid you not just up and ran, leaving me with a hard on.

The funny thing about this she gave her number which is hers. So she will be getting about a dozen calls from me.. It was only a 20 but its the principle.

There is a happy ending to this story. Down on Layfette I ran into Debbie. I had seen her around a bit but never had to opportunity. I went for it. She is probably in the mid 30's cute face, a bit of a tummy, but real nice rack about a 36-D. That was enough for me. She qouted me her price list .30 for bj or sex, and .50 for both. She said her roomate could also join in. She was not around though.

I didn't mind dropping the extra $10 because she took me back to her place where it was safer than being on the streets. She gave me a nice bj, taking her time and she let me cum on her tits. She too gave me her number. I might call back to get the info on her roomie.

So, to answer the question about New Britain, there is action to be had good and bad..

Mack

CT Boobman
06-21-04, 21:31
I cruised the Plaze in New Britain a few times on Friday, first at about 11 am then at about 3:30-4 :00 pm. Lots of potentials milling around, but also lots of LE. I had the company vehicle and couldn't chance it with the LE action all around. It does look promising though.

ER Kerk
06-24-04, 13:35
Infra Red in Kensington fired all of their black and hispanic dancers today. They were all told when they got to work at opening. When I pulled up they were still milling around in the parking lot, pissed off. The IR will be bringing in dancers from the Electric Blue for now. It looks like they're trying to cater more to the caucasian crowd.

Photo Guy
06-24-04, 23:12
ER,

So there were a bunch of girls standing around who just found out they won't be making any money dancing in the immediate future.

Did you make us proud by giving a couple of them a ride and some $ for the rent? And maybe get #s from the rest incase they need some money too?

Deeper
06-25-04, 02:17
ER Kerk,

Is the Infra Red the old "Showplace?" I use to go there about 2 years ago. Does it still look seedy? Despite the changing of the dancers?

Thanks in advance,

D.

Stoner
06-25-04, 10:24
Can't say I'm not happy about that. Hell yeah.

See those chicks in 1 month at Venus. Guaranteed.

Mack Daddy II
06-25-04, 11:14
I am not upset about the change at the Infra Red. I never had any luck there. I spent too much time worried about my car in the parking lot. So a change could be good.

ER Kerk
06-25-04, 12:57
Yes, IR is what Showplace was. Electric Blue bought them last year sometime. Still a hole, not that there's anything wrong with that :)... although they did change the carpet. They keep saying they have hopes to improve the place.

The ladies were in no mood to offer a ride, or at least provide acceptable service, although it did cross my mind. I was fond of a couple of the ladies. Malibu comes to mind. Mixed feelings about the change.

Mack Daddy II
06-25-04, 20:57
I had to see for myself about the InfraRed on Friday night. It is true the old dancers are gone. I walked in there and saw about three blonde dancers. There has NEVER been three blondes in there at one time. It looks like they are trying to make over the place. Well i am sure well see the old dancers placing ads in the Advocate and working the Plaza within the week.

Big Albie
06-26-04, 08:01
Large SW bust in New London this week, both SW and patrons. I had noticed several new faces recently, many were very vocal in flagging down customers, so this was inevitable.

Stoner
06-28-04, 01:26
You motha fukers don't beleive me, eh?

Damn, Friday night I went down to Venus and 4 of the dancers from IR were there. One, named Maria I think, a cute tall latina with a 7+ maybe (very attractive) face & bod. She was just killing me softly with them hips.

It was there first night out. They and the bartender told me they were giving Venus a shot, and since it had more of their "element" they probably will stay there. Some of the girls said they were still at IR...whatever...catch a clue, *****.

Man, they aren't smart enough to get in the advocate. They are all, one by one going to Venus or doing some other gig.

Big step up for Venus in East hartford.

ER Kerk
06-28-04, 09:41
I haven't been to Venus in 10 years.

So this place still doesn't have lap dances?

Deeper
06-28-04, 11:20
Stoner,

I never heard of "Venus" before until you've mentioned it in the forum. Where is it exactly and is it a hole in the wall like the former "Dangerous Curves" in Bridgeport? I mean seedy and all with girls down for whatever?

Thanks in advance,

D.

Stoner
06-28-04, 15:50
Deeper, ER Kerk...I wish on both counts.

Venus is a dive of a joint with cheap swill and (used to be) cheaper dancers on stage.

No lap dance area...well...scratch that...they do have a "designated" ld area that is really no more than a few stools. lol.

Take out was always an option from there using the (C.R.E.A.M.) principle.

Will it remain in force or will the girls try to be "good girls" for a while? Not sure. IR had take out, but the whole gansta flavah really cut into the fun for a monger. These guys roll into the joint with a bunch of crackhead dollars, flaunting small time cash like they are big rollers...yet they don't spend. They offer alternative payments to the girls at IR and Venus. Its their own little world. Some of the hottest girls at IR would walk over a hundred dollar bill to spend time with a drug dealer type.

Its a shame when the C.R.E.A.M. (Cash Rules Everything Around Me) principle breaks down.

Joe_c
06-29-04, 06:17
Anyone know an info about the following:

http://morganlee.81x.com/WTviewProject.aspx?ProjectID=49795

Thanks

JMG
06-29-04, 11:13
Joe_c --

I wrote a review of her on the Connecticut boards a couple of months ago or so, and there was some active discussion surrounding my post about this lady.

Do a search on my handle and "Morgan" and the post you're looking for should come up...

jmg

Bruno68
06-30-04, 11:42
Dear god in heavan that is some BIG hair. Why do woment do that???

Pistol2407
07-01-04, 20:17
Any cops here?

Stoner
07-01-04, 22:43
Right here. :)

Bruno68
07-02-04, 11:17
Its true, Stoner is a cop - he busted me last year when he heard I paid $60 for a CBJ from a skank I picked up in Boston. Fortunately, he let me go with a warning - WHEN YOU OVERPAY YOU SCREW YOUR FELLOW MONGERS!

Jack Ryan
07-02-04, 11:53
I am not a Cop but I am CIA. I will be watching and taping you. The video goes on sale next week for $19.95. Thats how we make our money at the CIA. :)

Riff Raff
07-02-04, 22:32
I just can't believe he asked that.

Hot Rodd
07-02-04, 22:44
Yes, I too can verify Stoner is LE. He once busted me for "Patronizing a prostitute" (A very serious crime punishable by law) At the once famous "A" But later let me go for picking the right date. :) What a guy!

Vargr
07-02-04, 22:51
A cop named Stoner. I love it. That's like being in prison and named John Law, or Kid Rock having a hit on the country chart; on the other hand the current vice president really is a Dick!

Runnin Fast
07-05-04, 13:04
Was just wondering if anyone has been to sun recently and if things have changed back to the way they were. Otherwise i will man up and take one for the team before heading to HK as everyone is insisting.

Runnin to the ATM

Stoner
07-05-04, 17:26
Stay out of the Bushes when Dicks are nearby. Otherwise, we'll have to remove the Collin and make you eat more Condoleeza brand Rice.

Back to the subject at hand...

Have a Public Service announceent for you Advocate hounds:
Stay away from the ad for Heather. Or rather, approach with your red lights on.

Time to walk the dog again. Needed a real trainer to make him do some tricks. Took a gamble dropped on in with Heather. 243-0416. Appeared she had a comfy incall.

Met her at the door in Bloomfield. I immediately went blind and limp. She's a SERIOUS disease ridden chick. Far too many years on drugs and the body is just scary looking. Holy shit.

Nicest chick on the phone, and pleasant personality wise...but man, when I saw her and all those sores shes trying to cover up...She had a friend who I remember walking Dutch Point a few years back. She looked "healthier" but no...I can walk my own dog thank you.

They offered a two for deal that -almost- tempted me to retch. (But oddly, the dog will bark at almost anything sometimes. Damn, dog!)

Pleasantly declined and stated I was not interested due to fear and inexperience. (yeah...me...inexperienced and fearful Stoner.)

Big head stayed in check...Sorry, not enough penicilin in Connecticut.

Boys, stay safe out there and please...keep the big head in charge. Remember, its easy to walk away from diseases you can see...but watch out for the ones you can't. Keep it wrapped. Talked to a bud who told me lots of guys at CIGNA drop in to her joint. Damn...

Her friend wasn't that bad (or that great). Hispanic/Black of some type? Thin for you spinner loving type, but she had decent B+ cups. Cute face. If i remember her correctly, she was quite talented and had potential.

Bar Guy
07-06-04, 05:54
Thanks for the tip Stoner. When the LE gets too hot in the streets the girls take the easy road bye placing an add. How much was she asking?

Hooked up with Pretty Woman from the Advocate a while back, She was mature and expensive ($$.5) but she was a fun time. My best experience with an Adocate girl so far.

JMG
07-06-04, 10:31
Stoner --

Thanks for the tip. I've seen her ad in the advocate, and have been tempted to call. Thanks for saving me the time, gas, trouble and $$$. I owe you a beer.

jmg

Pennywise
07-06-04, 13:43
I was at Kahoots with a buddy of mine 2 weeks ago. He went for a LD with a spanish looking hottie with a tattoo above her left breast. when he came out of the LD area he had a blank stare on his face.I asked him what was up and his response was that he had gotten a bbbjtc. I asked how much .he said 2 dances 60$

Stoner
07-06-04, 15:57
No prob, JMG. We'll keep a running tab of owed drinks on each other. Still have chills of nearly paying $400 for a HJ from the prissy in West Hartford.

Bar Guy...WTF? Are you that hurting, man? Honestly, she's a walking petri dish. But hey...let it never be said that Stoner maintains a holier-than-thou attitude. She offered a two-fer for $1.50.

Tempt fate if you wish, but when you see that skinny bag of bones with diseased over skin and skabs, and after you take the heavy dose of antibiotics ...come back and tell me the twofer was worth it.

IMO, her friend is damaged goods as well. She just isn't displaying the obvious right now. Give her time.

Stay safe.

Mustafa
07-06-04, 17:38
Pretty Woman is very good. Been with her and expect to hit her again soon.

Stafa

Jack Ryan
07-06-04, 22:49
Good Evening Gentlemen,

Well I just happened to pick up Sue in New Britain around 9:45. She is an older blonde with big melons. Looks around 4 performance 6. The only turnoff was whenthe clothes came off she had a few welts all over that she scratched. She said she got the chicken poxs and scratched. $.4 for FS. I have a number for her but will only trade it for the sisters in New Haven number.

Thanks,

Jack

Jack Ryan
07-06-04, 22:51
I also made a visit to the place in Berlin. Great service but that's it.

Jack

Riff Raff
07-06-04, 23:22
Anything good going on at Kahoots East Hartford? I haven't been there in years. Did they ever make the lap dance area more private?

Member #2155
07-07-04, 03:58
Jack where in New Britain did you pick her up?

Everytime I swing through new brite plaza(harder to do so since they closed the south exit) it is barren.

Bar Guy
07-07-04, 05:40
Stoner,

Didn't mean to gross you out. Was just curious on pricing.

Olde Salt
07-07-04, 08:15
Middletown is an under-reported town on this forum. The north end of Main St. is where you are likely to find what you are looking for, mixed in with people eating at the local restaurants, college students, bicycle patrols, and other loiterers. Tina is a WSW about 40 yo, long hair, skeletal build, bad teeth, and a below average face. She will catch your eye at a distance, if you know what I mean.

For a Jackson she provides enthusiastic french with good depth of service, covered only upon request. Doesn't mind shedding some clothing to provide digital access (although I would not recommend this, as it does nothing to improve her appearance).

Back on Main St. she flakes out. Won't leave the vehicle. Lot's of foot traffic on Main St. so trying to stay low key. Eventually, an additional 10 is successfully offered to just go away. I guess I'd have to just warn you away from this one, as well.

Olde Salt

Stoner
07-07-04, 10:28
Excellent post Pennywise...need a bit more info if you can.

What day, time, and which Kahoots. Vernon? East Hartford?

Thanks for posting, man. What you've posted is a good start. Even if you are trying spots and missing out, thats good.

Even if..."I heard that blah blah blah has some possibilities, tried it, but no, it was a no go." You are helping others. Maybe one of us have been looking into it and you saved us a few dollars. Or maybe we know what needs to be done to make it work and we can give appropriate feedback.

It helps everyone out in the long run.

With this, maybe someone can look into it and come up 2 scores ahead.

I must ask though...if you knew your bud had a good time...why didn't you jump in?

CT Seeker
07-07-04, 10:34
Hi,

A local AMP in Milford. Never been there before and wasnt sure what to expect. Shown into a room and then she walked in about 8. Very goodlooking. Great table shower, so so massage. FS but for some big coin. She wanted $120 on top of the $50 I paid for 1/2 hour. I told her I had only $95 on me, she took it anyway. It was pretty good but over quick. My fault i guess. LOL. I won't go back there again though because its pretty expensive.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to fix dozens of simple writing errors including missing punctuation, peculiar punctuation, missing capitalization, multiple periods throughout the text, etc. To avoid delays in future reports, please proof-read your reports before posting them. Please review the Forum's Posting Guidelines (http://www.wsgforum.com/postingguidelines.html) for further information. Thanks!

Pennywise
07-07-04, 10:38
Stoner.

For some reason she was all over my Buddy, paid absolutly no attention to me so I tried my luck with a few girls other than her, I did get alot of play but not what he got. We were at Kahoots in Vernon, it was Friday the 18th about 10:00.

Mack Daddy II
07-07-04, 11:41
I took a ride through the plaza in New Britain Tuesday night between 8pm and 9pm. There was possible SW working the plaza, that's until LE on foot walked up to her before i could make a move. I then saw my old friend Debbie sitting on some stairs on Lafeyette. She called me earlier in the day to say she was "going away" for 30 days. So any Debbie fans need to take her for a spin between now and Friday. She has an alright face, but real nice tits. If you like busting one a girl's boobs. She is your girl. I have her number if interested.

Mighty Spearsman
07-07-04, 11:56
SUN SPA - mixed review - all fiction!

A couple of weeks ago I had spent all day moving furniture and boxes, so I decided to try out the newly-reopened Sun Accupressure Spa in Berlin. From reading the recent posts about this place, I wasn't sure what to expect from Sun, but I figured that since I desperately needed a massage anyway, that I didn't have much to lose.

Was met at the door by someone who I thought was the mamasan, a tiny, very thin, flat-chested, frail 50-ish woman named Yung, very pleasant personality but probably 2 out of 10 for looks and sexiness (maybe a ! out of 10 but I don't want to be cruel). I learned later that she lives in New Jersey and had only been in Berlin for a couple of weeks.

Yung walked me to the room and I asked for Mia. Yung told me that Mia would be busy for almost another hour, and that she (Yung) was the only woman available at that time. I also learned that none of the girls who had worked at Sun before the closing were still there, that there was all new staff.

Decided to go ahead with a massage from Yung for one hour. Received a decent table shower but she only washed around my soldier, not directly on it. Back in the room Yung was careful to drape a sheet over me. During the massage, we had some pleasant conversation, although the massage was clearly strictly a massage and nothing more. Yung pointed out that she was a registered massage therapist. She knew that the Sun Spa had been closed down but didn't know precisely why.

We started talking about Berlin vs. Waterbury AMPs and I pointed out that the Waterbury AMPs were full-service while Berlin had been HJ-only, and that the reason why Berlin had been closed down was that one particular girl had done more than HJs to an undercover cop on two different occasions. Yung responded "so that's why all of the customers are bothering me asking for an HJ." to which I responded, "unfortunately, if an AMP doesn't provide at least an HJ, it won't have many repeat customers and won't stay in business very long."

What happened next was the big surprise. Yung said "so you want one?" making a HJ gesture with her hand, to which I said "Of course." Then Yung said, "I don't do that, but I'll finish the massage ten minutes early, then I'll send in another girl to take care of you."

Sure enough, with about 15 minutes to go, she left, then in walked a much more attractive 40-ish woman, say 6 out of 10, who pulled down her slip top so I could see, touch and lick her nice breasts (and stroke her kitty) while she provided the usual tingly fingers massage and happy hand ending.

Unfortunately the final cost was not cheap. Ended up paying $70 to the house, two jacksons tip to the second lady, and a one jackson tip to Yung on the way out the door. Got in the car and realized that I paid $130, and that for only $30 more I could have had a nice time at HK in Waterbury, for $70 more I could have had an award-winning session with Allison at T42, or I could have received similar HJ-only service at New Seoul in Vernon for $80 or $90 total.

The lesson here is to avoid Yung unless all you want is a straight massage.

By the way, on the way out I got to meet Mia. Not young but very, very sexy. Huggy Bear is right in that mongers should ask for her.

Big Albie
07-07-04, 16:54
Riff,

East Hartford Kahoots is dead as far as I'm concerned. LDs now $30. Area now has small curtains around seats for a little more privacy, but I don't care. Seems Kahoots in Vernon is the place to go between the two. $30 LD as well, but it goes a longer way.

Jack Ryan
07-07-04, 17:20
By the old Walgreens plaza, but be careful. LE watches.

Prober
07-08-04, 18:49
Damn, after Pennywise's report, I'll have to try nights at Kahoots in Vernon again. I stopped after the talent went down.

During the day, they have the midget with soft soled shoes who sneaks up on you in the VIP booths.

I've been caught with my hands full and he's never said anything. But, he will make more frequent visits.

The girls say he doesn't report them either, but they did start the patrols after the manager found condom wrappers in the booths some time ago.

So, it seems they are looking for blatent acts and not what I call my "She slipped and I stopped her from falling" act.

MyHobby
07-12-04, 10:50
I know there was a thread running in the Bridgeport section regarding dating strippers but I thought this belonged in the other areas section.

I stopped at Juiceiees in Yantic a couple weeks ago and after a few l/d’s exchanged digits with one of the dancers that I can only describe as one of the hottest bodies I’ve seen. Maybe a 9 (take one point off for overly enhanced rack) albeit kind of a butta face (call that a solid 7). We talked about going out afterwards but they don’t close til 4 on weekends so I had to pass. We spoke on the phone a few times the next week and decided to get together after her shift the other night. Arrangements were made to meet at the casino so I comped a room for the night since Juiceiees doesn’t close until 2am on weeknights and couldn’t be ensured of room availability that time of night.

Wasn’t sure what to expect, but she showed up right on time with bags in hand and was ready to spend the night. After a trip to the room for a quick make out session, and to drop her bags, we went down to the casino for about an hour. (She was dressed completely inappropriate for going out in public and I heard a few snickers form casino workers, but hey who gives a shit at 3am?) I was hoping this wasn’t going to turn out to be my watching her blow my money in the slots and I wasn’t disappointed.

On arrival back at the room it was straight to the bed. For the next hour it was about everything I could have asked for, definitely a PSE. After completion she suggested a quick shower to clean up and back to the sack. I’m not normally a MSOG type of guy so I thought it would be off to sleep. She wouldn’t hear of it and started to tease jr. back to attention. She had her work cut out for her, brought me back 3 times over a half hour before a wonderful deep throated BBBJTCCIM that I thought would make my head cave in. Then off to sleep til check out time.

Next morning right after the alarm went off back to more of the same. Total cost for this experience cab fare, and .5 into the slots which we played together, and breakfast. I had to leave early so I did flip her 1.0 to hit the slots with on the way out the door so overall about 2.0 invested not including the l/d’s when we met.

Going to try it again this week or next, not sure what her game is here but I consider this practically a freebie given the services rendered. Will post more if new details arise.

It does seem that takeout at Juceiees is not an uncommon occurrence. Got the vibe from just about all the dancers there.

Mack Daddy II
07-12-04, 11:02
I took a ride through the NB plaza Sunday night. No action in the plaza except for an LE on foot. Cruised a few block in the area then I spotted my favorite blonde SW Kendra. She was not looking a good as she normally does. She had been up a few days getting high. I gave her .20 and bought her a hamburger from McDonalds. Then I took her back to my place and let her shower. Eventhough she stoned I still got a killer BJ/FS. Afterwards I drove her home, but before getting out she jerked me off. I guess it was to say thanks for the ride. Not bad for a Sunday in New Britain.

Stoner
07-12-04, 14:02
Well done, man. I see you are still up and at it, eh? :)

MyHobby
07-12-04, 14:44
Yea, Still at it, Just don't normally post withoput something new to write about. Been focusing on hitting up the strippers, much more challenging.

Maybe I should write something about recent exploits at HK, as a matter of fact was thinking of going this afternoon.

BTW did leave a hint in the post for you, sure you will be able to pick up on it.

Pennywise
07-12-04, 16:35
Guys,

I just relocated to the Bristol area. Doesn anyone know of any action here? Numbers? Hot spots?

GordonFreeman
07-13-04, 16:54
Anyone been to Club Laura/Kit Kat club lately?

ER Kerk
07-13-04, 19:59
Club Laura/Kit Kat report:

Last time there was in May.

The place is a hit or miss mongering site.

First time there got a decent BBBJTCIM.

Next time, I got nothing but very expensive lap dance by a below average looking provider.

Not a good value. I won't go back.

Just Browsing
07-14-04, 14:13
Anyone been to Pier 34 in Seymore, CT. I passed by it the other day, but didn't have time to check it out. Any one know if it's worth my while ?

Gecko911
07-14-04, 22:15
Went to the pier about 6 months ago, the bartender was a bit rude. Was talking to one of the dancers for a while over drinks and was going to give her my business card and the bartender said i could not because it was soliciting. Even though we were talking about EMT classes. So not sure what to make of that situation. And have not been down since.

Thought about going down again just have not had the time to make the drive.

Sinboy
07-16-04, 20:30
Pennywise,

As far as Bristol there was a semi-Amp called Asian Accupressure as I have done both my fact checking and have driven by it dozens of times in last year and a half. Not sure if it is there at this point, have not been that far down RT. 6 in a while. It got mixed reviews, as you could get FS only if one girl was working and HJ if most women were working. It is/was on Rt.6 between corner of North main and the area where plaza is up on Rt 6 headed east there. It was/ is on the north side of street. Good luck in Bristol.

Sinboy

Stoner
07-20-04, 08:49
Has anyone hit the advocates recently? Please post up, good news or bad. It helps us all.

I recently hit the ad stating
NEW GIRLS!!!
A variety of hot young girls 18-23. GFE

This was...what...Thursday morning.

Not bad. Pleasant guy at the phone, directed me to Jacky.

Jacky is a must see, imo. If you like sweet girls with great demeanor, she's a good one. She's no hardbody, but she's got a great bod built for the sights and senses. C cups. Her age is tough to say...probably 21 to 24 at the oldest (didn't ask age since I was pretty sure she was above 19). Nice eyes with flecks. Very light skin black..she could almost pass for something else. A few tatoos. If you don't like tatoos, then mark her looks down a bit, but I'm easy to please.

Jacky (Incall near Meriden, CT) Looks: 6.75 Service: 8+ Overall: 7+

I had a real GFE time (we seemed to really click) and sincere. No upsell. Multilingual, no greek. In my experience, she had a very talented tongue. She obviously takes care of herself...if she worked out, she'd be a 7.5. Service was great...she'd get a 9+ if she was a tad bit more aggressive and pro-active. Overall she was a good time and I would definitely see her again. If she was around more, I'd go broke. lol.

Service concluded with a slapped on Stoner Certified stamp of approval on that ass on my way out the door. Look for the union label, boys. It means quality that lasts. :)

The one thing that killed overall down to a 7 instead of higher was that the coordinator set up back to back clients for her. Its a bit akward leaving a spot and "seeing" the next fellow in line, so to speak as you walk out.

Will try his service out another time. Haven't met the other ladies in there group, but was told that she was one of the best in the stable...but only around for a short time (till end of next week I think.) Curious about the others.

Stick54
07-20-04, 21:07
Stoner - and the fee was...? It's been awhile since I advocated, but I expect to give it a run soon. At one point, prices were dropping. The going rate had dropped from mid 2's to mid 1's. What's the latest? I'll share details when I make my next pass.

BigJohnHo
07-20-04, 22:11
Thanks to Mack Daddy,

Business brought me to Hartford today and afterward I gave Debbie's place a call. Like Mack daddy said Debbie was out and Her freind Zeda I think is the name answered and agreed to serve in Debbie's absence. Honestly the fact of getting a bj from a Lez turns me on. Arrived at NB around 3PM. She is not much of a looker but I proceed to get a bbbj from her anyway. She is freindly enough. While in their second floor apartment I saw Debbie's pictures and I like the look of her. She looks like in her early 40s and a bit puffy. But she has a warm smile and seemed to be genuely freindly. She has blonde hair and not a bad looking face. I think I will be back for her welcome back party. $20 plus $5 tip.

Stoner
07-21-04, 08:33
Damn...I must be getting old and senile.

I got it all for just $1.70. I tipped appropriately afterward for a heroic work out, the damaged chandolier, and oversteaming the shower.

Tip was not expected in the least and came with a smile and a hearty thank you.

She's only here till the end of next week. Relax and be gentle...Your mileage will improve proportionately. Take care.

Mack Daddy II
07-21-04, 09:05
Hey Bigjohn,

Glad to help you out with Debbie/*****. I have not met *****, but you are right about Debbie. She is cute and nice. She also has a nice rack too. What is also cool, the price is right

Stay safe,

Mack

Stick54
07-21-04, 20:31
Excellent! It is good to know that there is still good value to be had - all for about the price of a trip to Kahoots with about 5 dances. There's just no comparison.

Prober
07-21-04, 21:39
Infra Red report:

Stopped in at 6:00, there were 5 other guys in the place.

2 young blonde girls from EB who I've seen, but have no experience with. They were not very enthusiastic, maybe because it was the end of their shift or because they don't want to be there.

Wanted to check out the LD routine and if the mgr bothered.
Watched a couple guys get LD's. The mgr, who was the big night bouncer from EB, never looked their way or went near the area.

Stuck around for 2nd shift.

Luna from EB showed up, her first time there. Did a couple of LD's before her shift stated. No one paid any attention to us.

Did a couple more LD's at 7:30, with the night mgr there. Again, no one bothered or looked our way. Watched a couple other guys get LD's with the same results.

2 black girls showed up, acted like they were new, Luna didn't know them from EB. Then 2 more black girls showed up, they talked to them but sent them away since they seem to want that many dancers.

Left at 8:00, there were only 2 guys left in the place.

Before the day bartender left, I asked if I could call during the day to find out who is there, since they are rotating dancers from EB.
She said no problem with her, but another one may not do so.
So, I'll be checking in to see if my favorites are there.

Stoner
07-22-04, 00:06
Prober...what was the mileage like. Details, man...details.

Husky
07-22-04, 00:46
EB/Infra Red I'll help fill in the details for prober.

Luna - I've always liked her. Her figure is maybe a 6 her attitude is definately a 10. First LD got a HJ and lots of dirty talk. All in all a fun girl.

I met a new girl there as well. I don't remember her name but she had long dark hair, and a pierced nose. She used to work nights at Kahoots vernon. Great LD lots of contact with a HJ though the pants. I have a feeling more is on the menu with time.

Plain Hungry
07-22-04, 01:37
This will stray slightly off topic.

I wasn't mongering but I ran into a provider from my past. She used to be semi upscale outcall, I was a very regular client.

She has left the life, now has a low wage job, kid etc etc, but she was receptive to a meeting, as long as it didn't feel like a $ for play thing. No doubt I paid, but it was cheap.

Anyhow that's the tease...she's not available.

We went to the Best value inn exit 63 off 84E Manch/Ver line.
The room was $50 night (not a bad price), it was sort of clean, but it smelled funny...an indian thing.

I noticed the manager's wife eyeing us hard as we went into the room. Had my fun for a few hours, I stayed the night after she left.

Anyone know a decent Berlin Tnpk Motel? Not an hourly short stay, but one that I could bring a non crack-head to.
Clean, no smell, safe, reasonable price.

Plain Hungry
07-22-04, 01:59
In answer to my own post. Motel 6 near Bradley is very clean for a Motel. Doesn't smell is very cheap $40-45. friendly staff.

More or less "park at your door" so it's fine for Monger visits.

Tip: if your over 30, don't hit on the pretty staffers. They literally summon other staffers to fend you off.

Super 8 Enfield: Recently had a good time there with a drunken dancer. (thank you stoner for his dancer take out tips) Room was clean, staff was grumpy, park at door privacy, but at $70 the room wasn't cheap.

Special thanks to whoever got that dancer drunk, I didn't have to buy her 1 drink.

Prober
07-22-04, 18:00
My LD with Luna was quite different.

Talking at the bar, I mentioned that the night bouncer at EB has caught me on numerous occasions.

I told her that the girls keep falling in my lap and I catch them, but my hands kinda wind up in the wrong places.

She said she understood my dilema and we decided on a LD.

When we went to the LD area, she asked me if it was OK to talk dirty during the session. I said OK and she proceeded to do so to the extreme that it actually became rather funny, describing what she would like to be doing to me and me to her.

I joined in, verbally fulfilling my fantasies with her.

This was accompanied by a lot of contact; groping, dick rubbing, nipple sucking, simulated tit fucking, which kinda followed the commentary. Like narating you own soft porn film.

Like i said, we did 2 sessions of 2 dances, with no notice from the mgr.

Bubba261
07-22-04, 18:10
Stoner:

"The one thing that killed overall down to a 7 instead of higher was that the coordinator set up back to back clients for her. Its a bit akward leaving a spot and "seeing" the next fellow in line, so to speak as you walk out. "

I know how you felt (happens to me occasionally), but look at it this way....better to be seeing the next fellow in line AFTER you rather than being that fellow!

Every cloud has its silver lining.

MHO
07-22-04, 21:08
Tried "Gabriella & Jessi" from the Advocate. Jessi was about 25, black hair, decent looking with a bit of an ass. Said Gabriella was her sister but had blonde hair and a bigger top. Service was alright, like a slightly below average AMP visit but still equal or better than most of the Advocate ads. It was pretty easy to set-up an appointment, labor rate of 1.75.

Stoner
07-23-04, 09:58
Plain Hungry...the least you can do for the poor slob who got her piss drunk is give a nice detailed report, man. Thats the least you could do.

You know how many drink I put down that gullet? I thought she was a fish!

Stoner
07-23-04, 10:10
mho...was that a two girl at labor rate?

Hmm....

Bubba,
Yeah...you better beleive it. Especially after what fun I had with her. She was spent like a doll rag. All I could do at the guy was smile and give him a sly Buckwheat thumbs up and say "OTAY!".

Eddie Murphy (another proud monger btw...) would be damned proud of me.

To the man who got came after I did (so to speak): If you are out there lurking, really, I'm sorry to give you such sloppy ass seconds. She's really pretty good and she really does cum, twice in fact...I checked.

Hope you also didn't mind all the palm and ass prints on the wall and mirrors. :) LOL

MHO
07-23-04, 21:26
Sorry, 1.75 for one. The labor was provided by Jessi who mentioned that Gabriella was her sister.

MonkeyMan
07-26-04, 00:08
Bigjohnho, you got me interested with that lez, Zeda, hook up.

Called tonight at 10:00 pm and she was available. You're right about the looks. Not really my type but her bbbjcim was good. She has large floppys. Satisfied me for the night.

Thanks to Mack Daddy for the info and digits.

Prober
07-26-04, 13:24
Called Infra Red to find out who was dancing there today.
Was told they had 4 Brazilians.

Could they be importing?

Stoner
07-26-04, 15:09
Hmm...

Brazillians = worth the gas money.
Dominicans = bring the GOOD condoms.

lol.

Down Low
07-26-04, 18:59
Does anyone remember the old "2041 Club" (BEFORE Kit-Kat and Club Laura)? Now THOSE were the good old days - the girls worked VERY hard during the $10 lapdances to try to lure you in back for a better time. I even remember when they were just just starting out paying $1 for a high mileage l/d that you wouldn't mind paying $25 for nowadays. Also had a wide variety of fine female specimens. It was a feast!

MyHobby
07-27-04, 15:23
I haven’t been able to post in a bit so I need to report on rounds 2 and 3 with the takeout from Jucieies. Not quite sure where to post this one since we’ve been doing it in 3 different states not but will leave it in the CT other section to follow the first one.

Round 2 was an after-nooner that lasted for 3 hours ended up costing me dinner and cab fare for 3 shot on the goal (2 successful one not). Round 2 was in and of itself a great experience but as I’ve just returned from round 3 it pales in comparison.

Round 3 entailed a trip to her place to pick her up and travel to Boston for evening festivities. On the hour drive there I was shown how she “forgot” to wear underwear and had a great time playing with each other and avoiding a major traffic accident. Off to the hotel for 2 shots on goal, dinner in the room, and a third (but unsuccessful on my part) attempt before sleep. Was woken up at 6am to the sound of “would you like to f**k me in the ass?” Of course I had to oblige, off to sleep again for a couple more hours, next time was woken up by a BBBJTCCIM. (gee this chick just wont give up, didn’t think I had it in me). After breakfast in the room drove her to a club in Rhode Island to work for the day. Along the way she complained about the 1.2 fee for dancing so I offered to pay it for her. She actually refused, said she’d be making a lot of money the next couple days and didn’t need it.

Here’s the kicker: she asked if next time we could go out to a club and look for a friend to join us. She actually asked if I’d mind!!! Yea right, like I’d mind. OMG I’m looking forward to round 4. At this point I’m into this for 3 hotel rooms, 2 dinners, 2 breakfasts, and less than 200 clams for about 8 shots on goal and another several attempts. What a country!

And by the way Stoner she's Brazillian

Stoner
07-27-04, 17:27
Excellent score, MyHobby! Thats how its done, fellas. Thanks for sharing, man.

Haha...you've developed a new fuk friend! Score! I just love fuk friends. Strippers make the best fuk friends...who needs to fuk the neighbors wife when you can steam a hotel room with a stripper!

My last one was a brazillian dancer as well, met her a year ago at Kahoots. Lost touch with her about 6 months ago. Before that was the dominican. We still play around now and then, but...oh well...

Our mutual friend from EB went up and got married! Poor slob for a husband. I feel for the guy. She called me up, what? 4 or 5 months ago...and she was married to him for at least 6 months at that time! Of course...I had to decline that yet again.

How you found the time is beyond belief. Things must have changed for you for the better since last we talked.

I am continuing my search for a persian/arabic/israeli chick. If any one comes across one, please let me know. Be sure that there will be at least one drink at the bar on my tab and perhaps Stoner certifed Trophy.

MyHobby
07-28-04, 08:28
She's married??? Poor guy. I haven't heard from her in a long time and its just as well she's a pain in the ass. Doesn't suprise me though, she was looking to scam a sugar daddy, was always asking what kind of benny's my wife had like what kind of car shopping habits stuff like that.

When we first met she wanted a kind of mistress thing with me and that would of been cool with me until I found out she was fucking the sixth fleet for $'s (assuming you are in the navy)

Huggy Bear #2
07-28-04, 18:03
Report on Sun Accupressure Berlin/Kensington

Mia and the other woman apparently packed up and left last Friday.

1 Woman, named Sue, was running the place when I stopped by.

She is 45, my guess before she told me was 35-45. Slender, natural small B-rack.

Okay massage, offered me another shower at the end to clean my chest off, but I had to get back to work, so I declined.

Spoke english well, has been around the block, but was friendly.

Grade B
.7 + .7

Prober
07-28-04, 19:43
Stopped at InfraRed after work.

Got to see the 4 Brazilians they now seem to have during the day shift. 1 Brunette, 3 other dyed Blondes.

Got a LD from Carol; tall, slim blonde, small boobs. Just OK. Couple of guys stated playing pool just as we started and another guy came in with another girl, also.

Then tried Andrea (pronounced Aundrea); Tall blonde, average looking. Good mileage, a nice crotch rubber and likes her nipple sucked on. Things got better the longer we spent (and the more money I spent). Again, guys started playing pool next to us, so had to keep watch.

There was a guy waiting for her when we finished, so she seems to be getting fans.

They have a couple of potted plants on the side of the chair in the VIP area for a wall, but watching from the bar, you can't see anything unless you're up close.

I left just before night shift started, the Brazilians were all sitting outside the door waiting for their ride.

Stoner
07-29-04, 00:27
Yeah...they are funny chicks. They can all barely speak english. I like them though. Avoided the LD with them and just bought drinks as I got a sense that with familiarity things heat up with them.

Your post confirmed that and saved me a few dances. Much obliged.

Ozzie
08-02-04, 08:38
Hey All,

I have been travelling a lot this year and haven`t had a chance to read these reports in a few months. Mongers in Houston and Fort Lauderdale have helped me out and it`s been ALL GOOD. I am from RI, as some may know, but I read and comment on things in nearby CT too.

I know the place in Yantic, but being mostly a day player, i`ve never been in. Anyways, my reason for checking in today is that MYHOBBY has really peaked my interest with the mention of the brazillians in Providence.

I have begun to venture back into the Providence scene. I have contributed to that board, and the other RI board too. I used to also contribute to Bridgeports and only learned today that sadly ol Teddies is history. Anyways, can you tell me what RI club these hotties work in? I will report back on what the routine is up here if i can learn more. I do know of a couple who work the Cadillac Club in Providence, but these two are sisters, and don`t quite fit your description although their bodies are knockouts too, they don`t have the freindliness you have mentioned. They come across as a little too professional if you know what I mean, asking for LD within 20 seconds of chat. If you don`t want the whole world to know, please backchannel names and descriptions. I`ll check it out and report back. I have read the CT board first today due to my affection for

Husky
08-02-04, 19:07
Willimantic.

5:30pm Monday

Driving through Willimantic I spotted something I haven't seen in a while. A HSW sitting in the doorway waves to me. I pulled over and talked to her. She looked very strung out so I did some thinking with the big head and moved on.

So while a scene has returned its not very pretty. Police activity was very high as well, so proceed with caution.

D Money CT
08-03-04, 01:04
Has anyone found anything of interest in New Britain Lately?I usually see a ton of activity, but lately there has been nothing.

Monger22
08-03-04, 22:22
DMoney Can you tell me where you usually see a ton of activity in New Britain? Any good ones you care to share with us? Digits

Azz Man
08-03-04, 22:38
I too would like to know where the ton of action in New Britain is. Ever since they blocked off the side entrance of New Brite plaza have not seen ANY action at all. Maybe I'm just unlucky, but I don't think so.

Info man, info....its what this board is all about :)

Jack Ryan
08-03-04, 22:57
Guys don't feel bad I haven't seen anything out in New Britain. Last Saturday night around 9 decided to check out a certain establishment. I am not going to name it due to what happened down in Bridgeport. I had a fair TS and rub down. It came with a twist BJ finishing off with a Howard Johnson. I tried for FS but no luck this time that time of month. Will try next week if I get a chance. Sue was the name. .6 for tip. Also when I went in outside was a nice young looking one in a black dress. I will have to try her next time I hope.

Jack

Member #2155
08-04-04, 00:47
Passed through new brite today around 4:30 1 WSW about a 3 in front of OTB.I Passed . Other than that i haven't seen any N.B. Action in a week or so.

D Money CT
08-04-04, 02:05
Ok maybe TONS was a bit of overstating, but I had up until about Late May seen at least 3 to 4 sw in a random pass of the New Brite area. Now I'm lucky to see one in a week. The best spot for me back in May was the Stanley Street area by Guidas. That spot has been dead and so has everything else lately. I was asking if any of you guys had any good areas to check these days. I rolled through New Brite tonight and saw one white SW. Turned the corner at fashion bug and there were 2 LE sitting there so I tucked my tail in my legs and drove home. Well hit me back if you got some info.

Happy hunting!

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add a spaces periods at the ends of sentences. To avoid delays in future reports, please include one blank space after the period at the end of sentences. Thanks!

Stoner
08-05-04, 10:23
Jack...don't get paranoid, man.

Question...is there is an AMP in new britain? Where is it located?

Pennywise
08-05-04, 13:59
Guys,

I'm jonesing for a number or area in Bristol. I just moved there and it would be nice to have a close "contact" Hartford is a decent haul from there you know?

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to remove the multiple periods throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please consider using a comma to separate the phrases in your sentences and a single period at the end of each sentence. Thanks!

Monger22
08-05-04, 17:28
Its not an AMP. Its Jacks favorite local club where occasionally a 10 dollar bill speaks as loud as 100 elsewhere. A New Britain instatution...

Carl White
08-05-04, 17:33
Picked up a WSW near Hollywood Video Mon.

She said LE has cameras in the NewBrite Plaza. If you pickup a known SW, you won't even make it out of the parking lot.

FWIW

Looking #1
08-05-04, 21:36
I will be in New Britain in about two weeks. I was wondering if KC is still working. She is a very cute strawberry blonde 5' 2" very thin, about 35 years old. She give great BBBJ. Any info would be great on who might be available.

Mustafa
08-06-04, 12:24
tell me more about the place in new britain, i'd like to hit it up. it isn't the strip joint on broad is it?

Jack Ryan
08-06-04, 18:21
Monger22,

They also give change back.

Berlin not in New Britain.

Jack

Sinboy
08-07-04, 01:48
Pennywise,

Did you follow up with the asian accupressure place on Rt . 6 near the corner of North main. I told you about, Some weeks back? Is not much of anything else.

Sinboy

Mack Daddy II
08-10-04, 02:33
Hold all applause, this is my first post as a senior member. To answer the question about action in New Britain. It is still out there. I had an encounter with two SW around 2am Tuesday morning.
First or all I met Marlene along Lafeyette street. She is a WSW possibly in her early 40's nice face, fake rack, sweet and sexy voice. We drove a few blocks and for .20 she gave me a great BJ slurping like a porn star. She is a bit on the skinny side. You could tell "back in the day" she was da bomb. I left a deposit in her mouth and drove her home.
She told me the New Brite plaza now has camera and very few SW even think about going there, so be careful. She says she also walks Stanley street.
Second encounter of the evening was "Shorty". She is a very cute and sexy Latina SW probably in her mid 20's nice body, smells reall nice. She flagged me down almost the same spot where I met Marlene. I let her get in and I explained I had just dropped a load a few minutes ago. I dropped her off for another monger to do the deed. I didn't want to be greedy.

stay safe

Mack

Azz Man
08-10-04, 18:41
Did a one loop tour of New Britain at 4:45 today. Not much out at that time. Saw 1 BSW, a 5, strolling thru New Brite, she gave me the look as I slowly drove by the shops.
Saw one WSW on Stanley, she had tight blue jeans and a striped shirt on. Thin and I'd rate a 6.

Keep it safe out there.

Member #2155
08-10-04, 21:47
Trip through N.B. today aprox. 5:15 pm: 2 SW on Lafayette.One Large WSW a 1 or 2 and the same HSW as usual looks like a guy wearing little spandex shorts and top near the Autozone.

Came back through around 9:15 no SW but the guy that I think is their ride was still standing over by capital lunch.

Also took a ride up to Wolcott to The Patio around 7:15. Closed.

Anyone have any info on this?

Tube Steak
08-10-04, 23:19
Any action in the Torrington area. Will be out for a visit in 2 weeks. Thanks in advance- TS

Stoner
08-11-04, 09:36
There are some escorts out that way. Not a few hard drinkin' lushes...never heard of street walkers there however.

Go 10 minutes down route 8 to Waterbury. You won't be disappointed if you check the forum and read up a little.

Good luck and report if you see anything there. I'm sure there is at least one crack hole out there. Not worth the gas, imo. She'll more than likely be caucasian.

Mack Daddy II
08-11-04, 20:44
Just got a call from Debbie in New Britain. She is back from her "vacation." with the city. I just wanted to let her fans know she is back and ready to play.

MonkeyMan
08-12-04, 03:38
I saw Debbie tonight at 9:00. Mack, you're dead on!! Nice tits, okay face, a bit of a tummy, but a good bbbj for $30. Like you said, 10 extra for the safety in her home is well worth it. Thanks again for the digits, Mack

Monkeyman

Photo Guy
08-12-04, 14:50
Tube,

There is action in Torrington. It's a city where I am only familiar with 3 or 4 main streets. Anytime I venture into the neighborhoods I get lost but once in a while I have to for work. Try some of the side roads that are more industrial than neighborhood- with gas stations and small warehouses etc.

These roads are deserted after 9 or 10 pm and the sws are pretty bold about waving at cars etc since no one is around.

Prober
08-12-04, 22:40
Stopped at InfraRed after work, planning to only spend a few hours, after getting shit from the boss all day. NOT!!

Turns out 2 of the Brazilians, Vivia and Andrea were working double shifts. They say they are related, Andrea being Vivia's aunt. Boy, it sure is hard to understand them. They speak Portugese to each other.

Anyway, no one was paying either of them any real attention, except me, so I got lots of attention, even at the bar. The place was really slow. Had lots of fun in the LD area, the bouncer staying next to the front door.

Made for a better ending for the day....

My Alias
08-19-04, 07:01
UConn assistant basketball coach busted in prostitution sting, http://msn.foxsports.com/story/2676456

Jack Ryan
08-19-04, 23:05
On Wednesay night decided to take a cruise of New Britain. At 10:15 I picked up a wsw about 5 foot 7 about a b cup. Her name I think was Alexandra. Looks about a 5 in looks,age 30 ish. FS $40. Overal well worth it.

Jack

Just a Monger
08-30-04, 17:17
Stopped in at Royal Spa on Rt 1 , aka Bridgeport Ave, in Milford, just over the bridge from Stratford. It was late morning (they're open 10am til midnight).

Felt a little exposed going into the place. Parking and entrance are in the rear, but their neighbors on one side are houses. Thankfully no one was looking out the window so I went to the door and rang the bell.

A middle aged asian woman named "Kay" answered the door. She brought me to the room, I asked for an hour. Gave her $40.00 and a coupon from the Sports section of CT post "Special 1 hour 39.99". She asked if I wanted to shower first, I said yes.

Stripped and left $100.00 on the night stand (I always pay first, just the way I was raised). She gave a nice table shower with all due attention paid to the right areas. Didn't seem to be anyone else there at first, then I heard some other chick on the phone.

I was starting to think that maybe Kay was just going to give me the table shower and hand me off to the other woman for the massage. Nope.

She started with a very relaxing massage before leaving to get the condom. When she returned she stripped, performed a little bit of oral and asked me to let her lie down so we could do it missionary. She wasn't open to any other positions. Personally, I'm not that picky. But I can see how that might bother some folks. A little more massage afterwards to round out the hour.

As I was leaving, the other chick was still on the phone. Didn't get her name, but she was younger and had a pretty nice ass (the only view of her I was offered).

Personally, I enjoy the older ladies and have now been serviced by older women in 4 asian spas (Osaka, Kay's and Hana, in Bpt). Does anyone know what the current record is?

Looking #1
09-06-04, 22:08
I was wondering if anyone has hooked up with KC from New Britain lately? She is about 5' 1" strawberry red hair, Give one hell of a BJ?

MyHobby
09-09-04, 09:08
Stopped in to Infrared last night due to the report on the two Brazillians. I wasn't disapointed. Both provided a good hint of the back room action while accepting tips at the stage. These were the only two dancing at 5PM.

Went to the back with Vivian, dark hair, couple tats, medium boobs. LD area is reasonably private. They have moved some bar stools around and put something over them to block the view from the bar.

I have to say the LD was fantastic, tittie sucking, HJ (through pants) and she took the time to make sure my pants wer nice and loose in front and gave Jr. one of the best grinds he's seen in some time.

Have to sop back and sample the blond friend.

Mack Daddy II
09-14-04, 12:52
Greetings fellow mongers...

Mack is back from a little R & R in Orlando. Let me tell you I am so happy to be back in my playground. The SW scene isn't that good, the escort agencies are mostly rip offs, and there is no touching at strip clubs. It sucked. I will be posting my experience sometime tonight or tomorrow on the Orlando board
Enough of that.. New Britain was pretty active last night. I was out around 9pm and spotted five around the Lafeyette area, most were scary though. I picked up Karen who said she used to work the area about a year ago and now found herself in need of some extra cash.. She's in her mid 30's long brown hair about a 6 or 7 on the SW scale. We drove a few blocks away and gave a pretty good bbbjtc for .2. She is worth a stop if you see her..

Mack

john johnson
09-14-04, 14:57
Went for the first time to the Infra Red last night around 11. It put the D in Dead -- only two girls, one of whom was maybe a 6 (but a very athletic dancer), and the other was a 4-5. And 9 guys watching these two like hawks.

Guess Monday nights aren't the best time. If anyone has some info on good times to go to IR, I'd appreciate it.

Storm Hammer
09-16-04, 13:21
Hey everyone,

This is my first post here, so here it goes.

I was in New Britain a few weeks back on Lafeyette St. and there was 4 SW walking around. One of them was a blond haired woman with decent tits, one was heavy set older woman, the third was a skinny black-haired woman.

The fourth one actually came up to me though. She was a black woman, nice body with a good set of tits (wearing no bra) though it did look like she was missing some teeth. She offered full service for $20.00 but unfortunatly I didn't have time that day to indulge in anything.

Anyone else know this woman? Anyone know any of the SW in New Britain or their numbers if you wanted to reach them when they're not out "working".

Thanks. :)

Stiffy
09-20-04, 00:01
Hello,

Long time reader, first time poster.

Just gonna add my two cents to this forum. Went to the new place on Route 5 in Wally World. Osaka. Met up with Julie. Had a pretty good time. I give her a 6 in looks. Figure she's about 30ish. Great Shower. When we got back to the room, left the usual fee and had a really good massage.

Got to the main event and was not disappointed. Left very satisified.

Only draw backs to the place is that it is on the main route and your car is visable from to the street. However, go around to the back and there is parking. Back door entry.

I'll post more when I go back. I'll remember to keep much better notes.

My reports aren't up to Stoner Standards. After reading his reports, he's my role model!

Jack Ryan
09-20-04, 19:35
Can anyone fill me in on the cost of lap dances at Infra Red club? I ususally goto to the Gentlemans Club where it $30 a dance.

Thanks

Jack

Runnin Fast
09-20-04, 20:45
Quick question,

Waht are lap dances goin for at ir club in Berlin?

Also cover if any. Thinkin bout goin Friday.

Runnin

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add standard capitalization and punctuation. To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no caps or punctuation. Thanks!

ER Kerk
09-21-04, 08:54
IR laps are 20

MyHobby
09-21-04, 09:21
Mr. Ryan: Boycot the $30 lap dance!!!!!!!!!!!

Jack Ryan
09-21-04, 19:31
Thank you for the info.

Jack

Storm Hammer
09-22-04, 11:06
Anyone have any numbers or ways to contract some streetwalkers from the New Britain area? If so, send me a private message. Thanks a lot! :)

Stiffy
09-22-04, 22:35
Hello,

Had the opportunity to visit my favorite AMP, Osaka Sauna in Wally World, the other day…what a difference a week makes.

Came in…Julie answered the door…she wasn’t dressed too…ummm…appropriate. She gives me a hug and says she’s got a surprise for me. Me thinking, great!

She introduces me to Tina, very nice looking, a definite 9. Nice smooth tanned skin. Light brown hair. Nice rack. Nice ass. Found out the rack was fake, but it wasn’t one of those stone hard racks.

Tina takes me to my room and I get ready for the table shower. The shower was very nice. Great scrub, appropriate attention to the details. Went to the sauna for a couple of minutes to warm up afterwards and then back to the room. While I was in the sauna, I heard chatter outside between Tina and Julie…heard my name said, so, I think Julie was giving the heads up to Tina.

The massage was average, nothing exciting that sticks out in my mind. She asked me if I’d like everything. Correct answer…YES! She leaves room and comes back.

She undressed from the scanty top and skirt she had on…no panties, which I had figured out when she sat on me from the massage.

I’m on my stomach and she massages me with her titties, licking my ear, kissing my neck. She kisses my back for a second and says to turn over. Frankly, I was hoping for some Asian, which I always enjoyed from Julie.

Here’s when it got funny for a second, Julie stuck her head in and said…everything OK. I said, fine, wanna join us! She laughed and left. Tina got up and locked the door.

Not wanting to miss a moment, I sat on the edge of the bed, hoping to get a little standing action. Tina bent over and started sucking my cock CBJ. After a short bit, she stood up, I leaned and started sucking on the nips. When I tried further down, she pulled back and said, I lie down now.

Standard missionary position, I tried DATY but again she pushed me back…I tried to toy with the kitty, but found that she was well lubricated…not natural style!

Finished up…soldier did his tour of duty.

Overall ratings Looks 9. Shower 8. Massage 5 Main Event 5.

Out of Pocket .4 half hour 1.00 donation.

When I left, Julie escorted me out. She said to Tina, he is my best friend! At the door, she asks, how was she. I say,OK, just rushed.

I also said that I’d rather have Julie give me massage. Julie got her point across that she answers doors now. Guess mamasan is a promotion!

Place is new, Place is clean. Facility is a 9.

Shaky Legs
09-23-04, 17:53
Hi all. This is my first post after lurking for about a month waiting for my upgrade to go through. Just want to say thanks to all the posters for their reports and heres hoping I can give back a little here and there.

I normally cruise the SW action in Willimantic a few nights a week. Most of the time, the choices range from toothless crack ho to overweight single moms. Which is why it was so surprising that I happened to run into a girl who goes by the name of Janet. She's been walking Main Street the past several Friday nights sometimes venturing up to Pearl/Spring street. She's always accompanied by a black guy who I assume to be her bf. I picked her up after a couple drive bys for the first time 3 weeks ago. At first I was worried her bf might want to ride along (no way thats gonna happen) but, she hopped in alone and off we went. After a mutual Cop check, we made our way to a nice spot. She is a very nice looking girl, 24 she claimed, with large breasts that are a little on the saggy side but, she has a cute face and ass that I was eager to sample. After negotiating the tithe she set about pulling her shirt up to let me fondle and suck her mams. So far so good. I wasn't in the mood for FS (never am the first time with a new girl) I settled back in my seat and she proceeded to give me a wonderful BBBTCIM. Lots of wet hoover action and she gave the boys a good massaging as well. A bit of hand kept it from being perfect but, all in all a real nice experience. She was quite willing to let my free hand explore her sensitive spots. She has a nice, tight ass that I really enjoyed hanging onto, and she allowed me to run my fingers through her long verrrry soft hair. (Damn I love doing that) After we finished, she spit out the door and off we went to get her back to her area. Cost to me was .30 which is kind of high but, I have never been a good negotiator so, I was happy.

Saw her again the next weekend and the scene was repeated with the only difference being she actually swallowed! Was a nice surprise being only our second "date" and all.

Thats all for now fellow Mongers. Hope my report wasn't too long. I'm sure I'll get better at keeping them short as I go. Good luck and be smart everyone.

Shaky Legs

Member #2155
09-28-04, 20:06
Just a quick note:

Saw 2 bsw 4's on Lafayette near entrance to Autozone Plaza
1 young wsw 7 or 8 on Lafayette scooped up by tractor trailer before I had a chance.

This occured around 7:50 pm otherwise this area has been pretty dead lately.

Mack Daddy II
10-02-04, 09:29
I had back to back fun with Kendra in New Britain yesterday. She dropped by my place on Friday afternoon for a little afternoon delight. Great FS for .50. She has a somkin look when she puts on the make up and lets her blonde hair down. Always gives killer bbbj. Later in the evening i was driving around lafayette street around 8pm and there she was again. Junior was reloaded and ready to go so we just drove some place quiet for a quick bj, which its wasn't. I got the slowest porn star style bj yet. So I went down to the plaza looking for a Big Mac and got a Big bj.. not bad...

later on

Mack

Blitzed
10-05-04, 22:14
Hi fellow mongers,

I'm glad to say I'm finally a member. I've been a long time reader, but never registered. Just have to be careful given my current situation at home.

Most of what I would have reported already has been reported: mostly favorite locations to monger.

The thing that made me register is I have questions about incall/outcall. These make me nervous, perhaps because I can't see the person ahead of time, but also because I wonder how one knows if the arrangement is legit and not a set-up or sting?

Well, I guess with incall, you never know who else is in there. LE could be least of your worries depending on who the girl works with.

Anyway, how do you make arrangements if you can't discuss services or price on the phone? Have any of you ever responded to ads listed in the Advocate? What do their services usually cost?

Last, the AMPs intrigue me. Do tips have to be in the 1.o range? Do you have to give the tip ahead of time? Also, are they all in Southern CT, are there any north of Hartford?

Sorry for all the questions. Thanks for any info.

MacDaddyII: Please tell me you scored Kendra's number so you can enjoy a day like that again.

Golden12
10-06-04, 21:56
Was at Infrared again today. I like this place more and more. The girls don't push for dances and when you get one, they don't try to rip you off. You start in the middle of a song, you go until the middle of the second. They always make it clear that a new dance (ie $20) is beginning. Plus I have had a great girl there who had me floating a bit. She gave such a tease, but interactive dance...she knew just how to arouse me. I'll be back, again.

MyHobby
10-07-04, 09:49
Saw our friend Kiwi at EB again. Sort of an embarassing situation. She went right in the pants as usual exept this time she pulled it out and started to tittie f**k me. Well after a couple songs like that Jr (having a mind of his own sometimes) just let loose.

Needless to say it was a little messy and she was kind of suprised. No cleanup materials were readily available. Having worn dark pants it was no biggie for me but she was left with quite a mess all over her chest.

The funny part was she was looking for a way to clean it off and just turned to the carpeted wall and rubbed up and down on it. I almost died when I saw that. To friggin funny.

She did indicate that outside services were not only available but encouraged. Was offered a BJ in the lot if I had tinted windows, or set up for a call at hotel later. She's not what I'd like for an outside date so I won't be taking her up on it. Didn't discuss financial details.

Robe Pete
10-07-04, 12:35
Blitzed,

There are excellent AMP's located throughout the state, most notablely in Waterbury and the Norwalk-Bridgeport area. Read back for most info on these places. FYI my last visit was to Avalon in Waterbury the door fee was .60 and tip was 1.00 and was not requested before and I left at the conclusion.

Robepete

john johnson
10-07-04, 13:49
MyHobby:

Kiwi sounds like my cup of tea -- I have tinted windows. :p

When does she usually work at EB, and what does she look like?

Stoner
10-07-04, 15:44
You can miss her. Just ask for the black girl. :)

MyHobby, yeah, she always swung like that. She does have a few friends, btw, who also "perform". They tried to get organized a bit, but they've got no organizational skills. They need a good p.i.m.p. like yourself with a strong slow hand. lol.

You may be interested in her friend in Rhode Island though. Quite a looker, light skinned. Pretty wild and GFE. Not quite Stoner certified, but not bad.

SR Only
10-07-04, 16:01
Blitzed:

In/Outcall providers usually have websites (or at least the ones I'm hitting of late, one reason I haven't posted in ages). You take a chance, but we all do in this hobby to one degree or another. The reviews on the escort boards can identify one who has been around a while. No guaranties, but due diligence is always helpful. Just watch out, the little head sometimes takes charge.

The AMPs are pretty straight forward too. About 5 or 6 in B'port, 4 or 5 in N'walk. Read the forums for those towns and you'll get an idea of which place meets your needs.

The AMPs have a better economy of scale. .6 to the house and 1. to the massager is pretty much standard fare. In/Outcall starts at about 2.5 to 4. Four doesn't mean you'll get 4 service.

Saw an "Amber" whose got a weak website. Met in a hotel north of Meridan. Not a bad body. She said 3 up front. Normal for an hour. 25 minutes later, I was done and she was ready to go. BBBJ was okay. Most everything was sort of rushed. FWIW, the short stay was $33, wrote in a fake name and addy. She did say pay 3 minus the room. Would I go again? Maybe not. She did pick up the call (returned voice message) at 8:45 in the AM and we met at 9:45 (well more like 9:50), so the early morning special made junior happy (the whole point of this hobby).

SRO

MyHobby
10-07-04, 16:47
Actually I'd love to pimp that shit but I have enough problems already. In addition to Kiwi and her friend in RI I met another one at EB who goes by Coco that was looking to get something going. Saw her once but it was overpriced and rushed even though she had a smokin body and great conversation.

As far as disorganized goes Coco had the phone going to her cell phone, I called once and her hudby answered. Not knowing who it was I left an innocent message. Called later that nite and he read me the riot act.

Maybe you need a new career. Go get your self a big purple caddy with fur seats, wide brimmed leapord skinned hat, diamond encrusted walking stick, and change your name to huggy or something like that and your in!!!. If you need someone to try out new talent give me a ring.

Shaky Legs
10-07-04, 20:14
Kiwi is hard to miss. She'll probably find you if you go there during the week on day shift. She's a good looking black girl who likes to go a bit too heavy on the glittery eye makeup.

My first conversation with her started with her telling me I could DATY and rub Junior on the crack of her ass in the back room. Passed on the DATY (I'm a horny bastid but, not that crazy)! However, my lil buddy was happy to explore her rear panel. Didn't finish the mission so, only paid standard LD fee and got 3 songs worth for a total of .6 +tip.

Asked her if she did outside work and she gave me her digits. (Don't have them anymore so, don't bother asking) Gave her a ring the following weekend and hooked up for awhile. She quoted 2.75 but, wouldn't go fo FS on our first "date" (Dunno what that was all about) Anyway, I settled for a nice slow tease followed by a great BBBJ. Did some DATY this time and was quite pleased with her taste. After again trying for some FS and being told no once again. (what the f***?) I settled again for a BBBJTC on her chest.

MSOG were not offered or discussed but, I usually only go for the one-timer anyways.

Had to self clean afterwards. Dunno about you guys but, I really love it when a chick will help you freshen up after the deed is done. Kiwi is apparently not that type of girl. YMMV however.

Was there for close to an hour I would say. Didn't feel overly rushed but, left feeling I had coughed up way too much for what I got. Seems like for near 3 bills I could at least get to park my car in the garage.

Saw her a couple times since at EB and she wanted me to see her again but, haven't gone as yet. She even quoted me a "discount" rate of 2 which would have presumably included FS. Felt sorta ripped off so, don't think I'll be going back.

Overall I find AMPs to be a much better value. Just MHO of course.

Be safe.

Shaky

Gibby
10-08-04, 10:56
MyHobby,

My strong recommendation to all mongers visiting the EB is not to rest your head against the wall when sitting in the LD area. You would think that Kiwi would be a little more prepared due to it clearly not being the first time she has had to do the wall rug rub. (so I have heard)

Shy Zone Guy
10-09-04, 22:11
This morning I took a spin around Willimantic. Saw several very attractive civilians but nobody I could ID as a sw. I saw an older blond lady w/ nice figure in a pink Tshirt casually strolling down the main street several times. When I spoke to her in the briefly in the stop & shop parking lot she turned to be a regular person.

Saw one possible wsw, heavyset woman in late 30s dressed in red sitting on the park bench. She watched the traffic smiled made prolonged eye contact and gave a friendly wave when I pulled into the parking lot to turn around and stopped at the stop sign close by. I passed her several times but didnt signal her over cause LE was close by, and I had taken enought for the team this week. (see otherposts)

Shy Zone Guy
10-10-04, 01:15
Tue Oct 5 8:20 pm:

Was passing thru New Britian with some time to kill and Discovered Club Infrared by accident. As I entered teh lot two cars had pulled in ahead of me. A lone guy was in one car and a coulpe was in the other. The girl, a cute latina, when inside while the guy hung out w/ the bouncer. From my car I heard the bouncer say "keep bringing in more girls and I will hook you up".

As I entered the bouncer said there was no cover charge, when I got inside I saw why. Inside there were 10 or 15 guys sitting around a large dance stage adjacent a bar, but there were no girls to be seen. anywhere. I left asking the bouncer what time was a better time to visit, he said they were having a staffing problem lately but one girl should be on stage shortly and more will be ariving within the hour. I said I would get dinner and come back.

From my car I saw anohter young latina pull in alone dressed like a 'dancer' but when she got out she put on a heavy black hooded sweat shirt and then stood chatting and smoking with the bouncer. I wainted another 5 min but left when she didnt go in.

~8:45 pm:
Headded down the main street (main street?) past the bank and over the bridge towards McDonalds plaza and Taco bell. There were 2 LE's cruising the plaza so circled around the plaza following the side streets. Saw a few of what I thought were hsw but the did not approach when I pulled over near them. Oh well maybe I was mistaken.

I then began searching the side streets for a bar/strip club I had visited 3 years ago, but could not find it. I remember it was in the middle of a street on a hill across from an empty overgrown parking lot. While searching I met a BSW leaning agains a building on a corner when I stopped at a stop sign. (I dont know what street it was). She gave the look and when I didnt pull off right away she came over and asked if I wanted a date. I didnt respond at all to the date but offered her a ride. she wore red white sweat shirt and red pants. she was 40 somthing, 3-4 in looks, I forget her name. After a bit of driving and idle chat we discussed price, .20 for bj, .30 for full service. she said she needed .20 to pay her daily rent of 20/day. I wanted full service but didnt want to do it in the car and she could not goto her room. Agreed on .30 for FS w/ Msog + .55 to get room for her to keep all night.

She agreed but said she had to pay her rent first else her stuff would be put out. I took a chance and gave her .2 for rent and waited for her. she left her purse as collateral even thought she said it had no money or ID inside. I peeked but saw only makup and cigarettes. When she returned she claimed her room mate had given her a free sample of candy. Turnd out to be a crystaline piece of chalk that she wanted to smoke in the car, I stopped her. I told her to toss it away, but she refused. Seeming suffering for a night of bad judgement, I let her get out and smoke it in the park.

As we head to the room all she can talk about is calling her daughter. I let her use my cell phone but she cant get thru. The motel she picked was really run down. Made me long for a super 8 or Days Inn. When we get to the room she asks to go back and get cloths to stay over night. I insist on action first. her body was 4-5 but but she gave an amazing but brief cbj. went straight to doggie for 10 min then. Not a single complaint about size.

When I took her back to her place to "get her stuff" she never came back. I waited for nearly 90 minutes in that very questionable neighborhood. I wrote most of this report while waitng. I left pissed and feeling like a chump but it wasnt a complete loss, at .75 I got as much action as I had been getting from 1.5 escorts, just at much greater risk factor. Ironicly was bothered me the most was not that her skanky ass didnt return, but that I had left two boxes of top quality rubbies in the room, and she had the room key.

So that is the story of my first successful screw with a sw, (well 2nd if you count RI). After that I headed home taking the long way through Hartford, but thats not the end of that story....

Pistol2407
10-11-04, 22:10
Can we post photos here?

Stiffy
10-11-04, 23:17
Had some time to kill so I found myself back in Wallingford for another encounter... Osaka.

Usual greeting by the young mamasan...and was paired up with Tina. I had to wait about 10 minutes in the Sauna. I think that Tina was the only one working. Probably cause this is a low traffic place.

Had Tina once before and was disappointed, but I figured that everyone has an off day, and it wasn't fair to base it on that.

After the Sauna, and after 10 minutes, you're really sweating, Tina gave me a body shampoo. Nice lathering...lot of attention to the back door. Caught me by surprise the first time, and I had given out a little moan. She must of heard it as she kept going back there. Very, very nice.

Turned over and she made sure that I was totally washed. Lathered up quite well and she had more to lather up after a few strokes. She had commented...ooo, I like that.

She dried me off and give Junior a kiss, said with a giggle...oh, I sick, which I took to mean as one who liked fun!

Back to the room for a very good massage and the "everything". First on stomach, where her tongue was quiet occupied. (I knew now the advantage of the through cleaning before!) I was so...aroused...from this, that my backside raised into the air and she reached under to pet Junior.

She had me turn over and started to lick and suck on my nipples. I like this, but I wanted to do it to her also...not the most receptive in this area, DATY is out!

Then she put the cover on...not in the mouth like I'm used to from Hong Kong, but just started it with her hand and used her mouth to slide it on the rest of the way.

She climbed on Cowgirl style...one of my favorite positions, and I was tired, so I didn't mind.

As Caesar said...I came, I saw, I conqured!

The pluses...Great Body Shampoo...Great Body, firm non-natural titties...nicely trimmed snatch. Nice Asian...when she finds something that turns you on...she does it!

The minuses...slightly rushed sex...little variety...

Oveall Scores...Looks 8.5, Massage 8.4...Happy Ending 7.

Donations.... .4 for the half... 1.00 for college fund.

As I was leaving...Mamasan said new girl tomorrow...cum bak soon!

Well...that may make Stiffy stiff.

Later.

Stoner
10-12-04, 11:06
I've long suspected that Lori Anns in New Britain has other action going on. Not sure and never motivated to investigate my suspicions. If so, it would indeed be enjoyed.

I suspect their is a whole second level for the select few. Dancers make jack shit on stage, yet keep coming back. Not a lot of ladies, but a few...mostly latina and decent looking and young. Yet, I take out is always tough, even when I wag the big bills and play the game with them.

Something is supplementing their income.

Anyone else sensed that at Lori Ann's, or am I just being a conspiracy theorist?

Monger22
10-12-04, 15:03
Two of my friends from NB are occasional visitors to Lori Anns an have reported over the last 12 months getting cheap BJs in the club. No takeout.
On another club note Gold Club in Chicopee was raided by LE.
City trying to close it.

MyHobby
10-12-04, 16:34
Its been a few years but I have had a couple occasions to get extras at the Laurieanns. Been a while since I stopped in. Dancers would be hit or miss, mostly miss. Can also be a good takeout (with patrons) if the conditions are right.

Addicted CT
10-12-04, 19:32
It's been a few years since I've been to Lori Ann's, but there never seemed to be any options available. Whoever was tending bar always seemed to be keeping an eye on things, and I got a look into the dressing room- seemed too tiny to do anything in. All that being said, I never asked anyone, so who knows.

However, on one rather interesting night some 5-6 years ago (maybe even longer, I don't know), everybody sitting at the stage chipped in $5 and 2 dancers ate jello shots out of each other. Good stuff.

Maybe it's time to go back and see what it's like now.

Shaky Legs
10-12-04, 22:06
Willimantic - 10-12-04 -- 8:30p - 9:30p

Cruised Main St from Church St down to lower Ash. (Near Tonys Pizza) Up from Main to Spring St as far as Jackson St.

Saw a late 20s blonde with long straight hair walking Between Pearl and Jackson. Looked quite pretty. Bout 5' 6" tall and 115-125 pds I would say. Gave her 3 drive bys and made soldid eye contact each time. Decided to go for her but, couldn't spot her on 4th pass. Figuring someone else got lucky.

Bout 10 mins later a skanky lookin HSW was holding up a wall at the bottom of Pearl St. Looked very skinny like she was maybe an addict. Long stringy brunette hair, bout 5'4 and 105 pds or so. Was definately on the job but, looked a little too hard up for my tastes. (And I ain't all that picky about who gives me a BJ.

Saw one other possibility. Was a PR girl with her husband/boyfriend walking around the whole area. Longish black hair tied back tight in a pony tail, 30s ,5'4, 140 pds but, looked pretty good overall. Never got the signal she was working so, didn't get a shot at her either. Possibly a civilian couple walkin around the wrong part of town.

LE action was minimal. Saw one cruiser parked on Church St and it was gone quickly. Willimantics been kinda dead the last couple weeks or so.

True Hobbiest
10-22-04, 15:10
Well, after looking at their pictures on the Maxximum Pleaasure site for the last 5 months dreaming about Mary Beth especially. I decided to bite the bullett and put out the .300. This is a lot of bread for me, sometimes I go .250 but I'm a .160 kind of guy. Shit for .300 I can do HK twice.

Well, I took Mary Beth for a spin, today. All I can say is that I have been in this hobby for over 20 years and have sampled some nice "wares" all over the world and I would rate her in my top ten for looks, body, attidude, etc., etc., etc.

From the moment I entered the room to the moment I left (1 hour) she treated me like a special long lost lover. The whole experience was awesome. GFE+++++ with all the trimmings.

Yea, .300 is high but I just had to get "her" out of my system and now son of a *****, I'm hooked!

Play safe,

TH

Shaky Legs
10-22-04, 19:30
Tuesday night about 11 PM picked up a HSW named Melissa. Had very fair skin for a Latino which I found quite attractive. Looked a little chubby under the clothes she was wearing (was cold that night) but had a very cute face and was friendly and a little shy. Late 20s, 5' 4" or so. Long brown hair she had tied up. Guess I would rate her looks about a 6 or 7 and service about a 5 or 6. Picked her up on Spring Street at the top of Pearl. Did a mutual Cop Check/Feel Up and we were off. Drove to a nice spot and got a decent BBBJTCIM for .20. She got a little "toothy" toward the end which I don't care for but, didn't stop me from finishing up. Got free roam of her ass and back while she worked. Girl never mentioned the fee until I was about to drop her off. Even then she only said she hadn't gotten paid yet. Never gave a figure or anything so, I forked over .20 and thanked her for the good time. She seemed happy enough with it. Would pick her up again but, only if something better wasn't out there.

Be safe,

Shaky

Stoner
10-23-04, 18:01
True Hobbiest

I know you're pain, but damn it can be delicious, eh! Try not to get addicted though. Just think...3 dates and thats a grand. A fuckin...grand.

You know what you can get for a grand? Where you can go for a grand?

Sex is great...but dammit, there is a price point man of diminishing returns! :)

Thanks for taking one for the team though!
I help you...and you help me!

Arrabatt
10-26-04, 07:26
TH,

Thanks for that report. I've been eyeing Max Pleasure for awhile now myself. I'll save my pennies and give them a call soon.

Skirt Flirt
10-27-04, 15:33
I just happen to see a wsw named Aaron standing on the side of the road. Hop in and hop on I told her. One of the nicest looking wsw I have seen in a while. She was 5'9 tall 34b on the top and pretty slim looking. I would rate her as a 7 for the street and a 7 for service. It would have been a better experiance and rating but for the stain I left on the seat when she neglected to help with the end result of our encounter. Would I pick her up again you ask? Shure I would but next time i will have the napkin ready.

Jeff1

Skirt Flirt
10-27-04, 15:37
Sorry, I did forget to mention in my last report I spyed a bsw on the other corner down from the shopping center in NB that looked pretty good and was wearing 6 inch heals. Ohh baby walk on my back!

Jack Ryan
10-31-04, 19:47
Hello All,

I have not posted in awhile has anyone been to Sun lately? The last time I was there about a month and a half nothing new same old rountine.

Also any good young providers college age in Hartford Advocate?

Later,

Jack

The Novice
11-04-04, 19:15
Depressed over the election returns, I decided to check out Osaka for the 1st time. Very low frills setting.

Hostess showed me in and after checking the usual question ("been here before?", "where else have you been?") I was shown into a room. Paid .6 for the hour.

Coco, a tall cinnamon complexion woman came in, very nice body with natural B-cups, slim waist, long legs. Something about her skin and smile detracted from her appearance.

TS was unremarkable. Massage was actually very nice and I was feeling pretty good when the signal to "turn over" was given. The awkward part was negotiating the rest. I was not in the mood for fs. I was feeling relaxed from the massage actually. When she pantomimed oral I agreed. "What you want to pay?" was her reply. No beating around the bush here. I offerred .8 but she insisted on 1.0. I stood firm so to speak, and she reluctantly accepted. There was a fair amount of soft cuddling, caressing, and kissing, and covers went on smoothly. The service felt a bit rushed and a bit too much teeth in play for my taste, but ending was more than satisfactory. A little more cuddling and hot towel clean up followed. I paid her the tip and was led out by the hostess.

All in all a nice time, but not really worth the trek from Hartford. Best is no worse and much closer. and "No Haggle" policy!!

Happy Hobbying!!

TN

Blitzed
11-11-04, 08:39
A woman named Debbie was mentioned in a post a little bit ago. Any one have info on her? PM me.

Jack Ryan
11-14-04, 17:05
Hello All,

Has anyone been to sun recently? If so is still the same old stuff or are they offering anything new beside the usual HJ?

Thanks,

Jack

Down Low
11-16-04, 20:09
I have some numbers of some indie providers if anyone wants to swap.

D.L.

Mighty Spearsman
11-16-04, 20:20
In response to Jack Ryan's recent post:

I've been to Sun Accupressure in Berlin three times since they re-opened, once this summer, and twice within the last month. Yes, things seem the same as before, except there now appears to be a minimum age of 40 for the employees!

During my first two visits, the lady each time was very cautious to make sure that I was not LE. Luckily, the 3rd time I was remembered/recognized, so things were more relaxed.

My 3rd visit was the other day, and Suzy and Lisa were on duty. Wanted to go with Suzy but she was busy with another customer, so I ended up with Lisa, very pleasant, attractive face, decent ta-tas, but definitely mid-40s in age. Had a very good massage, lots of fun and soft finger stroking, but nothing more than a handshake at the end was available. $70 house fee plus 2 jacksons as a tip. I had heard that an oral greeting might be possible at this place, but not with Lisa.

Why do I keep going to this place? Close to my house, convenient to stop by without dealing with the I-84 construction traffic on the way to Waterbury, and cheaper than the Waterbury AMPs, but of course you get what you pay for.

Craven Morehed
11-23-04, 23:10
Stopped at Marlows tonight, had a good time with Kate Russian for $1.25 out the door.

Couldn't believe I lasted as long as I did, she gets me all fired up with dirty talk. Even she commented on how long I took, it was good. I hate those 2 minute pops and I'm not even totally hard yet. Yea I know 2 mintue Johnny, hey its the happy ending I am after. Gotta keep telling them easy easy slow down a bit girl, I want to take in the scenery for at least a couple minutes. All in all it was a good visit. Usually hit them up when I am in the area.

Jasmine and Ashley have also been pretty good scores too, but I am pretty sure they are enhanced upstairs (At least thats how they felt) Kates are real, nice nips too

Peace Legend Man

Joe_c
11-27-04, 09:50
Legend Man..

Sounds like Marlows is about the same. I have been there quite a few times, but have not been there in a while. Anything new there, or the same old routine: Massage and HJ? It also sounds like the same old crew there as well..

It is not a bad place..you always get a nice massage and relaxing session, but it can get expensive for what you get...

I may have to visit again if I am in the area just for old times sake..

Craven Morehed
11-27-04, 13:12
Yea Joe C same routine at Marlows, don't think it's ever gonna change. I only stop when I'm in the area. Too bad they don't go any further then HJ, I'd like to bang some of them there.

Xagent
11-28-04, 10:53
Legend...

I'm a Marlowe's regular from waaayyyy back. I like the predictability and cleaniless of the place when I just want a no BS massage w/HE. I usually see Demi, no particularly great mileage but phenomenal HJ, best ever IMHO.

There was a very pretty blonde, tiny bit chunky but overall great body that I saw once or twice. Is that Ashley? If so I'd love more details on your mileage as I tried like hell but never got anything more than vague promises if I became a regular of hers. Care to PM with any reports or suggestions? I'd be grateful...

Jack Ryan
11-28-04, 12:54
Hello All,

Saturday night decided to cruise New Britain. I happened to see the action on Washington St needless to say saw nothing out until the scene cleared. I started making my rounds and saw the LE van out. Naturally its called get out of there before they see you. Well as I was leaving I saw this blonde SW. She goes into the old walgreens plaza bring brave I swing around an pick her up. She says her name is Melissa. I take her to her usual spot and as we start to get comfortable the LE van pulls in. So coolly we make like we are talking like I am getting directions. LE pulls out and sits in a parking lot across from where we are. I pull out and take her back to my place and no LE did not follow. Stay out of the parking lot near Grove Hill Medical on Grove ST.

It was a good time after that FS for .40 . First she started with a CBJ for a while then jumped on top. A very good session. She gave me her number will try her again. I will pass number after I see if its ok with her. Overall I would rate her a 7.

Jack Ryan

VilunyaChert
11-28-04, 15:12
Too bad they don't go any further then HJ

It must be 8 years since I was there last, but anytime I wanted a prostate massage I could get it, and girl totally nude was standard (it cost, though). I guess those are just variations on HJ.

Joe_c
11-28-04, 20:28
Yeah, you can get a nice massage in the right areas, and they will get totally nude for you if you pay - probably around $100, but that is a lot for them just to stand there. They should at least to the AMP things and rub their tits all over you. I did tit fuck one girl there - actually she did me - I was not expecting it, but no compliants here.

Stiffy
12-03-04, 00:32
Went to Osaka in Wallingford the other night after a couple of beers...
Was greeted by a new face...wasn't the usual mamasan, Julie.

She wasn't bad looking...was in typical masseuse attire...was brought to a room and was told her name was Tina...The first thing that enters my mind is that song..Funky Cold Medina...but I can say this wasn't the case!!!

Starters...I give her about a 7 in looks...short about 5 feet tall, not thin...but not flabby...one of those solid packed bodies...natural breasts...shoulder length hair...

Paid the entrance fee of .6 for the hour...disrobed and was waiting...about 3 minutes later...(I was counting just to see how long it takes..) I was brought to the shower...

I give the Shower a 10... Best Table Shower Ever!!! It was along the lines of a massage more than a table shower...extra attention paid to back areas...was asked if I liked it...(I think I moaned Yes!) very good attention to my friend! I almost hated for the shower to end! Was dried off and brought to the dry sauna.

I usually don't like those, but it was getting a bit chilly and this took away the chill. What I liked was that I was offered a beverage and it was brought to me right away in the sauna. Great Service. (small can of pepsi opened up in front of me. I'm not paranoid, but ya never know!)

Was brought back to the room, lied down on the table, a towel on top of me and was massaged. I don't like the towel idea, but I didn't say anything. Didn't have to. She removed it after she dried my back more.

Then was her sitting on my bottom and her massaging me. Rating of the massage...10. It was so relaxing, I nearly fell asleep! It was also the best massage I had ever had.

A while later...I hear a whisper in my ear. What would I like? Everything!!! Here's the only part that bothered me. I offered 1.00. She said, "that's all". I replied that it was all I had and didn't have anything else. She relented and left for a moment. Came back, and with me lying down, she disrobed out of my eyeshot.

Extra cirricular events... 7.5. Only because Asian was present and she got into it.. CBJ was very nicely done also. Tried dining at Y, but was blocked...I took it that she didn't like. Straight to Mish...finale there.

Cleaned up as usual, when I started to rise, she gently pushed me down to give massage to temples and shoulders... Nice touch to finish up encounter.

On way out, me new mamasan. She's a looker herself...met me in a big robe...Wanted to know how everything was...if something wasn't good, she'd talk to girl... I assured her everything was fine. She said that they wanted me to come back. Was told that they have 4 new girls.

May have to take another for the team, huh?

Over all rating... 8.75. Shower and massage was fantastic, but would have liked a little spice and variety in the extra cirrucular department.

Keep it hanging,

Stiffy

Joe_c
12-05-04, 10:08
Anyone have the address of Osaka in Wallingford?

Thanks

Stiffy
12-05-04, 18:27
Route 5, South Colony Rd in Wallingford.

Joe_c
12-06-04, 21:31
Just following up again my previous post and others on Marlow’s. Like I mentioned; I have not been there in a while, but thinking on paying a visit before the holidays. Like Legend man and Xagent noted – it is a relaxing and a clean place to kick back. Good place to unwind perhaps prior to a visit to an AMP.

Curious as to what tip ($) others on this board give. I think I might have tiped anywhere from $60-$80, but as noted in previous posts – a HJ is all that is/was offered. Curious if this is in the range of others, or if others paid more and got a little more (doubt it from the sound of things). I don't want to overpay if the end result is the same!

You can PM me if you do not want to post the amount.

Thanks

Xagent
12-07-04, 08:41
Joe...

I generally take an hour, and tip $1. That's to avoid the whole "do you want topless, do you want nude?" thing. A lot for hj I know but it's a different scene...

Joe_c
12-07-04, 22:29
Xagent,

Thanks - I hear ya!

Covey41
12-11-04, 13:58
Was driving through the Bob's plaza in Enfield Yesterday. As I was driving down from Bob's to Petco, I notice a 20's pretty redhead walking down the sidewalk. As I have a thing for good looking redheads, I slowed down a to get a good look at her. Then something happened, She gave me "THE LOOK". I could not believe it, here in Enfield, at the Bob's plaza! I immediately made a left turn into the parking lot to turn around, as I pulled up to her, she got into my truck and asked if I was interested. OF COURSE!

She was up from New Jersey working for one of the agencies that works out of the Red Roof Inn. She was very bored,(Did not have an appointment till late afternoon.) and thought she would do some Xmas shopping. Spent the next 2 hours in heaven, and since the agency did not know got a bargin price of $200. Complete GFE, everything except greek. Had to leave since her appointment would be there shortly. Made an arrangement to take her to dinner later, hopeing to get a repeat.

Picked her up later and took her to Friday's, (Her Choice.) Unfortunitly she had another appointment shortly, never got the chance to go back with her. She was afraid to tell me the name of the agency. Did not want them to find out. She did ask for an email address to let me know when she is coming back. Gave me hers, but made me promise not to give it out. I will try to convince her to let me.

Goes to show you, that you never know when something great will come your way, in the most unlikly places.

Wolfman Jack
12-11-04, 21:10
Nice score Covey, but $200 isn't really a bargain price. :(

Covey41
12-12-04, 20:39
Wolfman,

I tought that paying $100 per hour for a girl that the agency gets $350, was not a bad deal.

Covey41

Stoner
12-13-04, 17:49
Nice score. Let us know how it goes.

Out of the Red Roof Inn, eh? Hmmm.

Wolfman Jack
12-13-04, 22:06
I used to see girls @ the Red Roof during the old Pale Godiva/Andre's days. Man, that's bringing back some memories.

JMG
12-14-04, 00:09
My very first mongering experience was with a wonderful young lady from Pale Godiva. She was blonde, blue-eyed, beautiful... curvy in all the right places. Gwen, I think her name was. Good times.

Mack Daddy II
12-14-04, 11:31
Greetings

Just an FYI. I was cruising the Lafayette street area in New Britain last night around 10pm I came across this really cute WSW named Debbie. This is not the Debbie I have posted here about before. This one was much younger and better looking ( I almost thought she was LE). Anyway I let her get in the car and off we drove.. We did the cop check. Then she told me, she does everything with a condom because she is HIV positive. Even with that it didn't want to risk anything and i politely let her out. I also just gave her the .20 just because i was so impressed with her honesty. Just wanted you guys to know.

Mack

KantDelay
12-14-04, 23:01
Okay, met up with larissa, she is out of the advocate and had the stoner stamp of approval. I actually don't remember what stoner said other than that she had his stamp of approval. I always go in thinking YMMV anyway. Well, she was nice - probably a seven in looks and body. Small up top. She does have some intruiging lips down below and DATY was welcome; I didn't partake. Very, very nice oral. Very standard FS. Nothing special and I left thinking the 30 min would have been fine, I paid for the 45 min and she told me no MSOG. What else did I leave out? Any questions let me know. I probably wouldn't be back, but in the back of my mind I always wonder - what if she saw me a second time, would she turn it up a notch? But then again, I think that's the little head speaking...l8r

Stoner
12-15-04, 01:54
Okay, met up with larissa, she is out of the advocate and had the stoner stamp of approval. I actually don't remember what stoner said other than that she had his stamp of approval. I always go in thinking YMMV anyway. Well, she was nice - probably a seven in looks and body. Small up top. She does have some intruiging lips down below and DATY was welcome; I didn't partake. Very, very nice oral. Very standard FS. Nothing special and I left thinking the 30 min would have been fine, I paid for the 45 min and she told me no MSOG. What else did I leave out? Any questions let me know. I probably wouldn't be back, but in the back of my mind I always wonder - what if she saw me a second time, would she turn it up a notch? But then again, I think that's the little head speaking...l8r

Yeah she does kick it up a notch a bit. Not much, but some. I'd put her at a 5.5, but shes a redhead...so thats +1 point there. j/k

Not much gfe since her bf got out of jail. Shes been a bit mechanical. Shes good on the pinch though. Go for the 30 minute every time.

On a more striking note...Craigs list has a few popping with a handful of interesting providers on tap. There numbers are out of control, but the pics are inspiring.

If you have $400+ to blow check out the lady on Tuesday the 14th.
Ad starts: "You will not forget this..."
That ass is straight calling me.

R Brandt
12-15-04, 12:47
Has anyone been to the Rusian jack shack in Strattford? Is FS available and how much?

Thanks,

Ron

Xagent
12-16-04, 14:33
I called em for info and was so put off by their attitude I never bothered going...

Pervboy
12-16-04, 20:16
Went to the place in Statford that says Russian models. At first i called they told me where to go and then call when I got to the lot and they would tell me what suite they were in. So when i arrived in the little office I was greeted by a chunky little girl who told me she was availible and believe me she was far from a model. I told her I had to get my money in the car and never came back.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add a spaces periods at the ends of sentences. To avoid delays in future reports, please include one blank space after the period at the end of sentences. Thanks!

Big Albie
12-17-04, 10:17
Got an address or number?

Thanks

Down Low
12-18-04, 14:52
Covey41 - Enfield red-head sounds like a good score to me. Wish I could sample some of that but glad you got to so I could live vicariously. You got me driving slowly thru Bob's area!

D.L.

Shaky Legs
12-24-04, 22:47
Took a cruise through Willi after the rain eneded Thursday night. Picked up a HSW at the bus stop on the corner of Jackson and Valley streets. Calling herself Tiny and it seemed to fit. Very short and small woman about mid 40s, curly shoulder length hair. Looks about a 5 or so. Not awful, not great. Drove to a nice spot after mutual cop check where she quoted me .3 for bbbj. Negotiated to 20 and she did the deed quite well. Gave nice long bbbjtcim and put a big ole smile on my face. Got free roam of the neck, head and ass cheeks. (Insie the pants no less) Good girl, nice BJ and no rush at all. Ended up giving her the original .3 she asked for though. (I'm a sucker for a smile and a whine I guess-sorry fellas)

Be safe,

Shaky

Smoke & Mirrors
12-26-04, 14:03
[QUOTE=Pervboy]Went to the place in Statford that says Russian models. At first i called they told me where to go and then call when I got to the lot and they would tell me what suite they were in. So when i arrived in the little office I was greeted by a chunky little girl who told me she was availible and believe me she was far from a model. I told her I had to get my money in the car and never came back.

These people seem to be the same group that are in other areas of Ct, and Rockland Co. NY that advertise on CL. The last time I checked them out the chick that appeared was a middle aged housewife type built like a WWII T-34 tank.

Pez Vela
12-27-04, 17:20
Anyone have any reports on the talent lineup at Osaka, Wallingford of late? Nice little place. Have had 2 average to slightly above visits there, one with a very tall girl - name eludes me, 2nd with "Pink", very tiny girl but lot of fun, 3rd was just so-so, I think Laura or Lara was name. If someone can give a thumbs up on current line up, will give this another try, otherwise, will go the extra miles to Waterbury.

Thanks,

Pez

Shaky Legs
12-31-04, 00:04
Hooked up with Sue. A long time WSW near the corner of Bank and Main street. She's in her late 40s and not too pretty but, what a Hoover. Took her to her place down the road a bit and got a great bbbjtcim for .2. Would never do more than bj with her but, she seems a friendly sort who does her job well. This was the second time I've been with her and both times I couldn't last 5 minutes with that suction she generates. Close your eyes and think about Angelina Jolie mouth and you'll never tell the difference. ;)