PDA

View Full Version : Provider needs help.

EricTorres1458
02-28-18, 19:35
Ok so I'm going to start, with I been seeing a provider for two years now. She is amazing but unfortunately I came into hard times that I will not be seein her for a while. She has been banned from CL, so she no longer post. She is looking for a few regular she can see from time to time and ask for my help. So I figured I will try my best to help her. Before I give out any of her info you must be aware of a few things. You must be a senior account with quiet a few post, you must be ok with me screening you for first meeting at least to verify you're not uncle. Yes I know this sounds weird but she is a special one!! If after that first meeting she is cool with you, you can work out details yourselfs.

About her. She is 5 ft 115 lb.

She is 25 blonde hair and boobs are a bit saggy but she dresses up nice to show them off.

She is super super tight so makes a bit uncomfortable if you're packing. She gives great French lessons but does not visit Greece.

She in oak forest so first meet will be in that area and you must get a room.

She does not like black men, so sorry guys and her time is limited morning or before 4 pm work for her. Again after the first meet you guys can work out amongs you. Its 150 for hour plus you get the room. Nothing is bare not even for extra. Again guys she is special you will understand why after you meet her. For those of you who message me please don't ask for details or graphic question. We all know what we are looking for so either you know or don't. Message if even you're a senior and ok with the above. You won't be disappointed.