PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Massage Parlor Reports

Sam Says
06-16-05, 10:16
This is a report on the amp's in chambersburg! there are two! The old stand by evergeen and a fairly new one called apple spa! Evergreen is what sounds to me (i've never been to dc amps) like a standard dc amp experience no lineup but full service is available just put the standard fee under your watch. Ts can be rushed so ask her to slow it down or say you want to skip the sauna for a longer ts. Massage varies from each provider but generally are good to great. Pull around back and use the back door so the know youv'e been there before! Apple spa seems to be just a rub and tug. They started off as promising but seemed to have changed owners and service the last time sucked unfortunatly not literaly.

Max #01
06-17-05, 21:03
Yes -- I had the standard DC experience at Evergreen for the standard DC prices. Driving around back to park is a challenge. This place is definitely better than RSVP or Bambi Lee's. But, I'd rate Vista in Breezewood higher.

Sam Says
06-18-05, 08:43
I know rsvp but where is Bambi Lee's?

Sam
06-18-05, 20:00
Bambi's is in Berkeley Springs WV

Harley Dude 29
10-28-05, 07:40
Stopped by Evergreen and saw Julie. Great TS and long massage. She knows how to work out all the kinks. Standard AMP fare. The only drawback was the religious music they are playing in the rooms. Kinda a weird sound to hear while getting the AMP experience. Overall, Julie is good and worth the trip to visit.

MikedD
11-08-05, 19:57
Was in the area the other night. First heading west from Gettysburg. Stopped in Jody's TLC to see what the quality was like. Not the greatest IMHO. Prices were 60 for 30min and I think 75 for 45min and 100 for an hour.

Does not include "tip" of course. Continued on to Miss Lindays. The few girls I saw there were better than what I have seen there before. Did not stay since I had Evergreen on my mind. Went over to Silk Stokings north of Chambersberg. I went in, paid my 10 bucks, bought a drink, sat down, the the music stopped and the girl go off the stage! LOL WTF??? I was the only one in there and I can see why. After a few minutes a couple of guys came in then they started dancing again. I stayed about 15 mins tops. It was a waste of time that night anyway. Then over to Evergreen. Hooked up with Mimi. Things could have been better. She was new and asked to see ID at the moment of truth. I told her I did not want FS but she was nervous. All I wanted was a thigh relief and she wanted no part of that. Ended up paying 80 more for a BJ. Personally, I would not see her again, but in her defense she did say she was new and was probably not taking any chances. Take care and be safe.

psuluis2002
12-15-05, 22:55
I will be in the area early in 2006 for the day and was wondering is there any place worth visiting. Any non-asian MP? Details on what's available?

Thanks in advance

Barthomer2005
12-16-05, 09:15
I will be in the area early in 2006 for the day and was wondering is there any place worth visiting. Any non-asian MP? Details on what's available?

Thanks in advanceYes. I hear a hot time can be had at Jody's. Search other threads for some hot info. By the way, they'll ask for your badge number at the door.