PDA

View Full Version : San Francisco Therapy

Hot To Cool
06-16-05, 05:50
Hours: 4 PM to 4AM
Pricing: Usual AMP pricing 40/60 .5h/1h + 0-100 tips for extras
TD: Neutral

I took one for the team the other night at this 2nd floor AMP, more specifically, a CMP. I was ushered into the locker room by a Shanghai girl in her late 20's who was to be my masseuse. It is a common locker room, so their is no privacy from other hobbyists. You take your own shower and/or sauna unlike KMP's where the masseuse does you top to bottom. The girl takes you to a curtained room. The Shanghainese girl gave a good back walk massage with an expert HR technique but didn't allow roaming. I felt shanghaied of course. The door fee and tip is paid directly to the girl.

Critique: I would return here just for the massage and HR, but not for any extras other than HR. It doesn't compare well to CH2, but what does? There were several 3's or 4's in the background. Mine was a 7.

Hot To Cool

Bonby
08-04-05, 12:14
Has anyone else gone to this place? It sounds exactly like the old Sandiego that was on Race street that closed last Fall. I havent heard of any other R&T's in the city.

Bonby
08-09-05, 10:32
I went myself and he's spot on with this place. He was probably lucky to get anything at all. I think it's pretty much legit with an ocassional T. The only difference is that it was .40 for the hour, but maybe because I was there last week during a weekday.

The backwalk is brutal but efective.

BnB

Hot To Cool
09-29-05, 02:41
I went myself and he's spot on with this place. He was probably lucky to get anything at all. I think it's pretty much legit with an ocassional T. The only difference is that it was .40 for the hour, but maybe because I was there last week during a weekday.

The backwalk is brutal but efective.

BnBBut sometimes that's all you need. Unfortunately, this time I got a middle aged masseuse, but the backwalk was no cakewalk and was very effective. The damage was 40 for the session. I do hope to get the one I had for my first visit on my the next visit. No she was worth it.

Hot To Cool

Scorpo Rising
12-13-05, 04:20
My opinion is that if an AMP does not provide FS it is lot legit.

Mikertmodbl
12-29-05, 16:32
Well Monday night was a total bust. Stopped by my favorite AMP on poplar level and they were once again closed. I guess they are shut down until they get some new girls in since they haven't been open for over a week now. Went down to TL V down the street and they had one girl working. I stuck around for a while and had some drinks, but the other girls didn't show up. The bar tendered apologized and gave me a free drink and directed me next door. While in the second club there where four girls working, but only two of them were dancing and they were not very nice or attractive. The other to girls which were attractive just sat at the bar. Decided to go to dixie spa and was greeted by what i thought was the mamasan but she turned out to be the girl giving massages so I passed and went to the clubs behind fourth street. The first two I went into were dead as hell. They only had one girl working in each. Then I walked into Show N Tell and there were actually girls working believe it or not. Talked to one girl whos name I can't recall and from the get go she kept talking about how no extras where to be had at that club. I told her that was not what I was looking for but she kept talking about that crap the entire time so I left and went home. Can someone please direct me to the clubs on 7th street. I have no idea where they are. And if anybody wants to chat send me a message.

Double Nickle
12-31-06, 23:36
I was here in August 2006, 2 days before Black Wednesday. It was in the 900's block of Arch Street and had a sign in English on the outside window, "San Francisco Therapy." Walk up a steep straight flight of stairs just inside the front door, turn left, and there you are. Chinese lady wanted $80 up front "just for a massage." I left my clothes etc in a locker in the locker room, taking a towel and a key with an elastic for wearing it around the wrist. They had stand up showers and a big steam room. The lady brought me a cup of green tea while I was naked. She didn't bat an eyelash. But the masseuse, Candy, kept me covered with a towel as she gave me an admittedly great massage, with back walking. Afterwards she gave me a lecture, "Why I not go with English girl." It is in Philadelphia Chinatown and obviously caters to Chinese. No Happy Ending here that day for Double Nickle.

I was going to try again today, 31 December 2006, but it does not seem to be here. I saw no San Franciso Therapy sign. Perhaps it just changed it's name as there were other Acupuncture-Acupressure-Qi Gong signs along that stretch.

Double Nickle

Furthur
10-15-07, 17:47
Tried this place out on Sunday night as I was interested in a R&T. Didn't happen.

Paid $60 for the massage and got an abrupt "You finished" at the end. The steam room was nice, and it was a good back walk, but no release was a big bummer.

What's strange to me is the hours this place keeps. They're open until 3am! That screamed R&T to me. But no.

If anyone does know of an R&T in Center City (and yes, I've RTFF, and they don't seem to exist in CC) lemme know.

Geezer1948
10-17-07, 23:28
San Franciso Disappointment

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tried this place out on tonight. Having RTFF, I had come to the conclusion there was either no R&T in center city or I just wasn't meant to find it. And frankly, tonight I was more interested in a good R than the T.

Paid $60 for a 45 minute massage. Lockers with keys as previously described. Very nice steam room with a lot of menthol and eucalyptus in the steam. Wasn't sure exactly how it worked, but after about 30 minutes, lady came to check on me.

Stand up shower, alone. Got to the room, laid down. She carefully fried off my back, asked if I wanted soft or hard. I wanted hard, so she wrapped me like a mummy, gave me the best backwalk I've had in years, following up with hands. I told her several times how good this or that felt, and she seemed to appreciate it. On flip, she did face and scalp, and said "all finished." She must have spent an hour on me, well worth the price of admission.

Like the last poster, I can't reconcile the hours with the limited service. There's surely more available, but maybe not to old white guys. *shrug* I'd go back again, but I'm leaving Philly tomorrow, and unlikely to be back any time soon.