PDA

View Full Version : Monroe

Hoytota
06-16-05, 03:45
Does anyone know of any street action in Monroe? There seems like there should be some somewhere, there are a lot of dancers from the area as well as sleazy girls and a low income area. Someone please give us the heads up.

Thanks,

Hoyt

Square Tree
09-07-05, 07:25
I was in the Bolles Harbor area of Monroe last night (Tuesday). No problem getting off Northbound I-75. But getting back on the highway, I found the entrance ramp was closed due to the construction. I took LaPlasance road east until I came into what the signs said was 'historic' downtown Monroe, and in the dark went past Rt 125 that I was planning to take back to Ohio. Getting turned back around, I was at a light at 6th St and S. Monroe St (125) where there was a good looking 25 yr old blonde SW hanging around at the corner, in the doorway of a brick building. Short denim shorts, pink tank top. There was a guy on a bike milling around chatting her up, and she kept checking out all the auto's going by.

There was a little foot traffic, and 2 highway patrol cars parked nearby. One of the LEO's lit somebody up on the next road over, and I continued south on 125 back to Ohio.

So, I think there is some action out there.

Stay Safe, and enjoy the fall!

Timberwolf
05-16-06, 11:18
I was in downtown Monroe a few years back for the 4th of July fireworks and got "the look" from a nice looking petite blonde. I about shit myself. First I'd ever seen or heard of any action in Monroe (except for the VU). She appeared to be alone. I don't have a history of igniteing lust in strange women, so I'm fairly certain she was working. My guess is that any street action in Monroe is fairly rare.

Looking Around
08-18-06, 21:45
Note the last paragraph of the first story:

http://www.monroenews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060818/NEWS01/108180020/-1/NEWS

Suicidal Robot
08-20-06, 01:32
Does anyone know where a particular strip bar is located? It's an all nude establishment and therefore serves no alcohol. I found it by accident a little more than ten years ago but never went back because it was really out of my way for regular visits. Now, I get back in town and feel the urge to check out that area again but for the life of me I can't figure out where it was, and end up wasting about 3 hours, half-a-tank of gas, and getting stuck in a railroad triangle Twilight Zone with two long trains boxing me in at three points. Great timing on my part! :/ Thankfully, I had to wait ONLY less than 10 minutes, but still it really frustrated me.

Anyway, the nudie bar is located directly in front of, structurally connected to in fact, a motel. I thought it to be rather suggestive and also a pretty uncommon pairing. Sorry I can't remember a name for anything; the bar, the motel, a nearby street.

Thanks for any hints as to its whereabouts.

Jackbb
08-20-06, 03:50
This sounds like the Atlantis Club in Lincoln Park, MI., not in Monroe. They're about 25 miles apart. The Atlantis is at the corner of Dix and Outer Drive in LP.

Suicidal Robot
08-21-06, 02:04
Wow! I can't believe my bearings were so far off! I was more lost than I currently realized.

Thanks!

Qetuo
01-29-08, 07:59
Anyone been to this club lately?

SAM4077
06-13-12, 06:02
Anyone been here lately is it like most the other clubs in s. W detroit with extras on almost all the girls menus VIP private or open?

SAM4077
06-23-12, 12:22
Any 1 been to Alcatraz lately? Want to plan a trip but was trying to find out some info 1st. VIP closed off extras on the menu? Have never been to this club but was going to give it a try anyhow if no response before next weekend ill post my findings.

Thanks stay safe

MassageMe4
07-31-12, 05:38
Any 1 been to Alcatraz lately? Want to plan a trip but was trying to find out some info 1st. VIP closed off extras on the menu? Have never been to this club but was going to give it a try anyhow if no response before next weekend ill post my findings.

Thanks stay safeJust went to this place a week ago. Looks like the beginning of a vampire movie when you pull up. I entered 5 dollar cover. They have a VIP room around 150 that comes with a dancer of your choice for a few hours but you still have to tip her of course.

They have plenty of not dance booths but couches in the back covered in curtains that have mirrors on the ceiling but cameras in the corners too.

Dancers are not half bad. They have a variety so you can find enjoyment here.

There is a possibility for extra's if you explore but I will not ruin this hidden jewel so it can last for those who want to find it.

If you don't like well water request bottled water.

Kitchen was shutdown but they still serve tombstone pizza for those that insist on eating at some places.

It was slow during the day but definitely picked up at night.

Hurry up and enjoy before others ruin it.

TwistedBrother
07-31-12, 18:12
LOL, would you be referring, by any chance, to the Titty Twister, down south of the border? LOL!

Just went to this place a week ago. Looks like the beginning of a vampire movie when you pull up.

WhoTheHellRu
07-05-17, 16:19
Hey,

I was wondering if anyone has seen a dancer at Alcatraz within the past 4 months who is fairly short around 5'2, white, shoulder length dark brown / black hair maybe a little shorter, a tattoo in the middle of her back with some various other tattoos on her. Good size tits. Her name was Terra but changed it to Scarlett. If so, how was she?