PDA

View Full Version : Lynn's

CadillacJack
06-14-05, 21:49
Visited Lynn's this afternoon for lunch. Best meal I've ever had. My first time there. Out of line up of ten ladies, I picked Cassandra and paid the .40 house fee. Went to room and paid 1 for buisnessman special. Cassandra was great. Just in from Texas she's a latino about 5'4" 34D. Great personality and very welcoming. No rush, no upsell like many AMP. She cleaned me off with anti bacterial soap and I said "you're going to get naked aren't you?" Cassandra said what's your hurry? No massage but she did everything I could ask for. Toward the end, I requested 69 and finish with hj she said not enough for 69.

CHJ; cbj; cg; miss; hj2fin

When I left I tipped her .25. Overall 8/10.

If you go, Lynn's is the brick house not the metal building on the corner (although that's a massage also).

Miler
06-19-05, 16:41
[QUOTE=cadillacjack]
When I left I tipped her .25.

I don't want to be thought of as cheap, but it has never occurred to me to tip anyone at Lynns, no matter how above-average the service has been. I just thought that tipping was not part of anyone's expectation there, part and parcel with the whole fixed-price menu idea. I enjoy the bargain and I'm hoping that Cadillacjack's generosity is not the common practice; perhaps someone who's more knowledgeable about Lynns than I am can weigh in on this issue.

Lynn does a really good job of having girls who are nice and courteous. I saw Aileen two weeks ago, and Michelle this weekend, and both were just really pleasant girls. Aileen is 24 but looks as if she's 16; she has a scrawny little body and a really pretty face. Michelle is a much bigger girl (but not fat), 5'10" and girl-next-door cute. Michelle said she's heading back to Houston on Monday the 20th, and it sounds a little uncertain as to if and when she'll be back. Aileen was also planning to take a trip home to Texas, but she was still at Lynns as of this weekend. She's been a longer-term person at Lynns, so there's probably more chance of her being around in the future. Lynns seems to be the beneficiary of some stricter attempts at enforcement in the Houston area.

Bruticus
06-20-05, 01:18
Well if you knew anything about Lynn's you would know she purposely tries to make her place the cheapest in town, she is a horrible person as far as the girls are concerned, I mean take the businessmans special, 80 bucks for everything? that is ridiculous, and if you ask for a two girl, they can only charge you 80 bucks for each girl plus two 40 buck door fees, at most massage parlors, it usually goes up per girl the more girls you get. As long as she is making her money she could care less, and frankly, if you arent tipping the girls a little extra then you are cheap. Hell Lynn is so evil she had her own daughter "Aaron" or "Erin" working there before she was 16. So if your going to go to Lynn's please be nice to the girls, and tip them, don't be a cheap ass and take a shower first. :D

Notag
06-21-05, 22:12
I'm exactly like Miler--it's never occured to me to tip at Lynn's. I'd be interested in other comments too, since I don't want to either be a cheap charlie or to contribute to inflation. I never tip at an amp, and I know for sure that's fine at Fuji.

Bruticus
06-22-05, 18:02
Well the only reason suzie has stayed at Lynn's for so long is because she is married to Lynn's son, who is a worthless piece of crap who would probably kill her if she ever tried to leave. And of course she is nice to the customers they are her bread and butter and potato's and roast. But I have an insider who worked there for quite awhile (2 some odd years) and frankly, she is not a nice person.

Banger Hard
10-18-05, 12:57
Well if you knew anything about Lynn's you would know she purposely tries to make her place the cheapest in townThat's why she is the best place in town - for the money, Lynn's regularly has better service and selection than anywhere else I know of.

. Take the businessmans special, 80 bucks for everything? that is ridiculousI don't think so. It's pusssy, not some secret, special kind of hard to get commodity. Those girls can make a really good life on that amount for their effort. Hell, when I was in the army my paycheck pre-tax wouldn't even get me pussy at Lynn's 15 times a month (every other day). Anywhere else in the world I could get the same or better twice a day, and still have enough left to eat out every now and then. I have friends that get less than $120/hr even after years of graduate school and $100, 000 plus school oans to still pay. These women are born with thier money makers, and in the 6 yrs it would take to get a professional education could end up with 3 times the school debt amount banked for their future.

frankly, if you arent tipping the girls a little extra then you are cheap. So if your going to go to Lynn's please be nice to the girls, and tip them, don't be a cheap assSo it's ok for the girls to charge for it, but it's somehow cheap to pay what they are asking for it? Now that's ridiculous. These girls are at Lynn's to work, and they do it because the work is good. Every one of them is getting paid for what they have given away for free to somebody else. They are not getting abused in the deal. I won't name names, but believe me, many of them were very happy and eager to work offsite deals and discounts with me.

But don't get me wrong - I love the girls, love the pussy, appreciate the service. I just don't agree that there has to be any more to the business than what it is.

Padraig48
11-12-05, 03:05
After reading some of the reports and wondering what Lynn's was like, I made my first visit to Lynn's tonight. Can only say that I was VERY disappointed! I had been to one of the AMP's(VIP) and very much enjoyed my visit there. Got an unhurried massage and dreamed that I got a very nice cbj!

I have also been to Club Vogue a couple of times and and had some good lap dances and to Stephanie's Cabaret a few times and had even better laps there*S*
So,,,went to Lynn's tonight. First time at a place quite like that, so didn't really know what to expect. Paid the 40 dollar door fee and picked the girl. 30ish brunette by the name of Leigh(Lee) or something like that. I declined the shower, should have taken it I guess. Went to the room and got undressed, did the 80 dollar "all inclusive." Ok guys, what the heck does that mean?*L*

Got a very brief, very perfunctory massage. Did the flip, very perfunctory touching, put a little lotion on me and gave a ho-hum hj. She cleaned me up(Barely) I sat up, said something about touching her a bit*she did have nice breasts* She stood there somewhat stiffly while I did so, and was very gentle with her I might add. And then she said, thanks for coming to see me!

Wasn't there very long and certainly didn't get my money's worth, to say the least. Would have been better off going to Stephanie's or just staying at home for that matter!

KC Questor
11-12-05, 20:26
You should have complained to the manager. They have very set rules about what the girls are supposed to do for the price. If Lynn is there she will make it right. Even if she is not, the manager should have taken care of the problem. The rate of $80 should get you full service ($100 if you took the 40 minute option). Since a HJ is normally $40, you should have asked for and gotten a $40 refund at the LEAST.

I guess they saw you were new and figured you didn't know the rates or wouldn't complain. Lynn runs a very tight ship, so the girl was actually taking a risk not servicing you properly.

TheDangPenguin
11-12-05, 20:44
I have been going to Lynns since I was in high school (back when it was by the old un) and I agree, I have some bad girls and I asked to see Lynn and the Girls get scared and then serious. They will do almost anything if you threaten to tell Lynn, I got a nice BBBJCIM when I got disatisfied. But if you want to be safe, see Lynn herself. I saw for the first time when I was 16! Taught me alot. She has aged like a fine wine.

Ulysses 46
11-13-05, 08:42
KCQ may be right, but who wants that kind of hassle? I can't imagine trading the quality time you get at Fuji or Foxy for the hurried, often perfunctory performance you get at Lynn's. On occasion, I'll go for Lynn's because I like the illusion of so many to choose from. But I'm never -- never -- as satisfied and happy as when I've spent some real quality time with Sunny, Tina, Vicky, Jenny or Diane.

U 46

CadillacJack
11-17-05, 11:39
To give you an idea, this is Cassandra.

http://www.eros-houston.com/files/hs-cassandra25-cassandra1.htm

Country Boy #3
11-22-05, 00:17
I have seen her a couple times. While she's not the most ethusiastic, I have had fun. Her breasts are very nice /W big nipples. DATY is very good. As always YMMV.

Mark User
11-23-05, 16:03
Does the shower include a manual release in addition to the rest of the action? Has anybody taken them up on the "shower with one girl, play with another"? What kind of fun did you have in the shower?

I've been a few times but always was thinking the shower was an upsell.

KC Questor
11-23-05, 20:52
Does the shower include a manual release in addition to the rest of the action? Has anybody taken them up on the "shower with one girl, play with another"? What kind of fun did you have in the shower?

I've been a few times but always was thinking the shower was an upsell.

I always get the shower with a different girl. It is a fairly cheap way to meet a different girl and get teased for a few minutes. For the price of a lap dance you can be with a different girl and get an nice little shower and rub.

You don't get a full release. In fact, she may not even make a solid grab for Mr. Happy. It is all up to the girl. I've had table showers where the girl got nearly naked and let my hands roam everywhere, and who really tried to get me excited. Other times it was more of a functional scrub. If she thinks you might be back to visit, she is likely to try to get you to choose her next time.

SickPuppy
12-03-05, 00:26
Stopped in lynns weds morning about 9:30 only 2 for lineup rachel and somebody else forgot her name, not a bad looking lady choose rachel , she is about the only one there that i've that has been like a gfe went to room starting kissing she came bbbj then 69 then full service one of the better ones there.

KC Night Run
12-05-05, 13:39
Stopped by Lynn's Firday Night there was a lineup of 5 ladies. Picked Cassandra. This is the third time I have been with her and she gets better each time. She was back to the room much quicker than normal. Enjoyed some brief conversation as she was just back from Houston. Guys if this was backyard football she would be the girl going deep. YMMV but if you just keep being nice to her the cbj is about as good as it gets at Lynn's.

Judge5121
02-04-06, 14:21
Driving through Columbia next week. Anybody got a current lineup or recommendations?

From what I gather here, Rachel, maybe Cassandra, or even Lynn would be a priority.

Country Boy #3
02-05-06, 18:37
Don't waste your money on Jane. Very nice body, but crappy additude.

Phucmi
02-06-06, 16:35
Judge,
I agree Rachel and Cassandra are two of my favorites, another one to put on your to do list is Bobbi- very pretty, very nice and excellent service- I have never done Lynn so I don't know myself. But have a good time

Kenrod49
02-06-06, 17:32
Agreed! Rachel is great.

Paces
02-08-06, 18:15
I stopped at Lynn's Yesterday. There were about 6 girls. I picked Rachel as I always do. She was incredable. After she toke care of me. She proceeded to take care of herself. I told her her picture was on the web. She said she had heard that but had not seen it. I have seen Rachel many times. She is better every time.

Be Safe,

Pace

Olathe38
02-10-06, 01:06
What is the deal with the girls at Lynn's plugging Pepper's, the bar down the street? I have had several ask me "have you checked out Pepper's?" The other day I called to see if a particular provider was there and the girl on the phone (I think it was Lynn) asked the same thing. Does anyone know what the connection is?

Country Boy #3
02-10-06, 07:04
It's owned by Lynn. It's not uncommon to see her or one of the "girls" in there. I've been in there a couple times, but nothing very exciting that I could see.

Country Boy #3
02-15-06, 23:58
I saw Leigh tonight. She's got a very nice body. No enthusiasm, but also no bitching. Overall a pretty nice girl. I always leave happy with her.

Kenrod49
02-16-06, 10:38
Leigh is good and has some pretty good moves.

Has any one found any thing go in the Tribune lately?

PM me.

Shortguy69
02-20-06, 18:36
I saw Leigh at Lynn's yesterday. I can definitely recommend her if you want a good time with no bitching. Plus she's not bony like some of the girls. She's built bigger with great big tits and nice round nipples. She told me she usually works Tues, Wed, Fri, Sat & Sun nights. Like the other girls, she wouldn't let me take her picture.

dependable
02-22-06, 22:13
You know, every once in a great while you get a feeling like you are are really lucky, like things just went 100% your way. If you get lucky...you might run into a totally beautiful young lady at Lynn's named Erin. Said she only works a day or two a week. She's a black haired vixen, beautiful face, perfect 36C breasts, killer ass. Nice personality, too. Just awesome.

Shortguy69
02-24-06, 13:46
For those of you who have been unhappy in the past when the line up is not very good, this is the time to go to Lynn's. Right now they have a whole lot of pretty ladies working. There were at least 12 working on Wednesday night.

CadillacJack
02-25-06, 14:18
I visited Lynns recently. There were three lovely ladies in the line up. I chose a retern visit with Cassandra. She was incredible! I had such a great time I hated to leave. I asked what days had the most selection available. She told me that weekends have the biggest selection.

Country Boy #3
03-21-06, 23:27
There was 3 or 4 new ones tonight. One is a petite, older dirty blonde. I believe her name was Dee. Another was a younger, petite blonde, named Rodin, I think. I'm not very good at remembering names. I had to go with Leigh though, I always have a good time with her. Any info on the new girls would be appreciated.

Schmoozing
03-22-06, 00:35
Went to Lynn's about a week ago after reading about it in this forum. Had 3 girls in the lineup, and I chose a petite blond named Ayleen. She was pleasant enough, but very business-like and not very adventurous. She kept her hand on the base of my dick the entire time, and when I asked her why she said she was holding the condom on. In reality, she was controlling the depth of penetration. Halfway through the process an alarm went off, and she said "two minute warning" in a very matter-of-fact tone. Not exactly a great way to maintain the mood.

All-in-all not a very good experience. Next time I'll try the brunette.

KC Questor
03-23-06, 04:50
She kept her hand on the base of my dick the entire time, and when I asked her why she said she was holding the condom on. In reality, she was controlling the depth of penetration.

Yeah, a few of us mentioned this practice a couple of months ago. It seems like a lot of the girls do it. It is one reason I don't do FS at Lynn's anymore. I haven't experienced that practice anywhere outside of SE Asia, where lots of the girls are afraid of Westerners' size.

Ronin63
03-26-06, 02:23
Stopped in about 11am thought that the girls should be awake by then. Selected Shelley in a black outfit that displayed her ample breasts. Legs looked OK, so what the hell. Offered a "fantasy" shower with another girl... I am out of town so why not. I won't be passing through here again for awhile. Selected a thin blonde named Laurie.

The shower was akin to someone cleaning a barn animal. You get in the shower area and she sprays you from a distance. Nice little titties on her and started to wonder about my choice. Since I am not into fat girls at all.

OK, cold shower over, partially dry directed back to the room to wait. Shelley enters partial undresses to reveal the feared extra 15 lbs to 20 lbs. Well at least she has a rack and full lips. The application of some lotion a few rubs to spread it over and it's onto the main event. Decent oral skills, very mechanical on the rest. I don't about you guys, but I dislike the girls telling me about their kids and preganancies, etc. I am here to have fun and forget about the daily concerns, not revisit them.

My advice if you choose Lynns the positive is the selection. The downside is the service will be mechanical in nature.

Country Boy #3
03-26-06, 02:23
I guess nobody has seen her, since I didn't hear from anyone. I saw her today. She's a real nice gal. A very nice petite little body, and a sweet personality. She said she will be leaving next weekend, but will probably come back in a couple weeks.

Vouyer
03-31-06, 16:36
I'm making a trip to Columia next week....and based upon what I have read here, I want to try Rachel.

Does she work during the day? Since this is a 1 day business trip, I won't be there overnight.

Thanks

Olathe38
03-31-06, 19:59
Rachel is there days, and is often off on Sunday. You can call and ask for an appointment to be sure. The number is on Lynn's website. There are better looking and younger choices but I think you'll always get good treatment from Rachel.

Quiet Rider
09-21-06, 22:03
I had the opportunity to stop by Lynn's this afternoon. There were a couple of girls in the back already, leaving Jenny and some plain looking skinny white girl with a bad haircut in the lineup. I chose Jenny. She is dark with long braided hair with golden highlights. She says she just turned 20. She has a pretty face, and wears some makeup. I went for the door fee, and since I didn't have 80 cents, went for the full dollars worth. I got a decent rub, although not the most enthusiastic, she had the feel for the right spots. The CBJ got a little toothy at first, and then smoothed out considerably. I believe she was actually humming after she really got into it. Mish, doggie, and pop. I recommend her with the usual YMMV.

Gcooke
09-25-06, 15:42
Had Leah the other day. She loves it doggy and so did I. She is 19 and a must. Tight.

Jojo Hoyo
10-31-06, 19:29
I'd love to take a day trip down here to experience this place. Can anyone give me directions from S-KCK or an address for map quest?

Jeffc 574
11-01-06, 15:47
I'd love to take a day trip down here to experience this place. Can anyone give me directions from S-KCK or an address for map quest?

3215 Rangeline St
Columbia, MO 65202
(573) 874-8017

From 70, take Rangeline (763) north. It will be on your right. Look for the house number on a green sign and a big fence. Have a good time.

Saint Louie
11-01-06, 17:18
I'd love to take a day trip down here to experience this place. Can anyone give me directions from S-KCK or an address for map quest?Just go to Lynnsmassage.com.

There's even a mapquest there.

Saint Louie
11-01-06, 19:11
I'd love to take a day trip down here to experience this place. Can anyone give me directions from S-KCK or an address for map quest?Go to Lynnsmassage.com . There's even a mapquest for you there.

Jojo Hoyo
11-02-06, 09:35
I appreciate the quick response; wish I'd discovered this website much earlier in my life.

I'm considering taking a "business trip" during thanksgiving, so I hope there won't be too many with the same idea.

Just so I'm clear, does full service with these ladies only include hj and/or cbj? Or does it depend on the girl?

Phucmi
11-02-06, 13:15
From I-70- get off at Rangeline/763, go north. 1st cross street with light- Vandiver, 2nd is Big Bear; 3rd street with stop light is Blue Ridge- after Blue Ridge turn left at the first driveway you see ( 50-100 yards), Lynns is a house set back from the road with a wooden fence around it. Lately line-ups have been weak, but my favorites are Rachel ( might be retired), Bobbi, Susie, Cassandra, Or Erin. Other than that YOYO-MF. Hope you have a good one though.

Vespussy
11-05-06, 17:02
I saw Maria the other day based on a report posted by someone. She is about 5'4 128lbs and average built. Her service was good. I told her about this website and she was curious to know what people said about her. Overall I enjoyed myself and likely to repeat.

Jeffc 574
11-06-06, 11:18
I saw Maria the other day based on a report posted by someone. She is about 5'4 128lbs and average built. Her service was good. I told her about this website and she was curious to know what people said about her. Overall I enjoyed myself and likely to repeat.I will be in Columbia in a few weeks. Maybe she will be working that night. Will deffinatley be looking for something.

Jojo Hoyo
11-14-06, 08:39
The map on the website shows the location to be in between Jacobs LN and New Heaven RD, but I'm also getting directs to just off Blue Ridge. Which is it?

Jeffc 574
11-14-06, 12:59
The map on the website shows the location to be in between Jacobs LN and New Heaven RD, but I'm also getting directs to just off Blue Ridge. Which is it?Just go north. It is on the left side of the street. The house number was easy to see (it has been about ten months since I was there) on the side of the road. There is a good sized fence, follow the drive into the fenced lot.

Headfirst
11-14-06, 19:39
The map on the website shows the location to be in between Jacobs LN and New Heaven RD, but I'm also getting directs to just off Blue Ridge. Which is it?JoJo: See Phucmi's posting below from 11-2-06. Those are in fact very good directions. If you get close, you can always call them and they will have a naked lady stand in the middle of the road. Turn left at the left boob if heading north or it would be turn right at the right butt cheek if heading south.

Country Boy #3
11-14-06, 19:57
From I-70. Take Rangeline, 763, north through three stoplights. It will be on your left. A maroon house with a wood fence around it. The address is clearly on the mail box.

Jojo Hoyo
11-18-06, 09:23
Thanks a lot, all. Found it, and had a good time. Cassandra was older than I thought she'd be, but very friendly and thorough. They were busy so I made an appointment and came back with out seeing any of the other girls. There were two really old women walking around (50s), so I hope they weren't part of the line up.

I've heard Sunny at foxy is good, but I havn't been able to find it. Anyone know what the rates are there?

SickPuppy
11-25-06, 21:35
Stop by Lynns after the game only 2 in lineup chose Rachel she is back the other one was katie I've had both. Went to room she came back we did 69 cg and greek she loves that would definte see again for that.

J Boy
11-29-06, 03:42
Stop by Lynns after the game only 2 in lineup chose Rachel she is back the other one was katie I've had both. Went to room she came back we did 69 cg and greek she loves that would definte see again for that.

How much for the door and how much tip?

Jcmizzou
11-29-06, 09:26
How much for the door and how much tip?$140 total.

Country Boy #3
11-29-06, 09:39
How much for the door and how much tip?
$40 at the door. $80 tip.

Tommy Knocker6
11-29-06, 12:05
Visited a few weeks ago and the lineup was only Rachel.

Never had her before but was VERY pleasantly surprised. A real sweetie, kisses and embrace are as genuine as it gets.

Anything I wanted. First the BBBJ (she almost choked but that shows effort--instead of some just taking top of head). Then cowgirl.

Wrapped up with Greek; boy is she TIGHT.

All very unrushed.

Will certainly look for her again.

Tommy Knocker6
11-29-06, 12:12
She was in the lineup the other day; not hard to make the choce--a real standout bod, face and attitude.

Very professional about cleaning willie etc. both before and after the deeds.

Great tits and nips and firm bod--love to feel it up...almost gets willie up all by itself. Thinking about the experience almost gets it up.

If the only thing she did was BJs that would be enough. In all the years I've been getting half/half & BJs she gave the absolute best. Her mouth is VERY talented--like a multispeed transmission on a car--gets willie moving!

Then the cowgirl and mish--leaving a very drained and satisfied client.

Only downside and very minor was that her shaved pussy had some prickly hair growing back. Very small point considering the vast pleasure otherwise.

I'll do her any time but it'll be tough to chose between her and Rachel if they were in the same lineup.

Jeffc 574
11-30-06, 17:34
Stopped in on Tuesday night. There were four girls working and all were busy. I waited a bit. Passed on Nikki and chose Tiffany. Did not wait to see the other two. Small breasts, nice, but the performance was not very animated. Poor back rub and then CBJ (I do not do FS) that was about half hand. As I was leaving there was a larger girl sitting on the couch. May not of chosen her either. Never did see number 4.

That is what I get for locking my cell phone in the trunk before heading out.

SickPuppy
12-03-06, 22:41
Stopped at lynn's tonight chose Katie there were 5 in the lineup Rachel was busy. They are raising there rates to 140 total no more business special and they are changing there hours starting mon the 4th the new hours will be 8:00 to 2:00am they will be keeping 10 girls Katie stacey suzie nikki rachel and 5 others forget the others. Had a nice time with Katie i wish she allowed daty she don't thou.

Odysseus 46
12-04-06, 09:02
SickPuppy -- Please clarify Lynn's new hours. Was that 8 p.m. to 2 a.m.? Or 8 a.m. to 2 a.m.?
Many thanks.

O 46

SickPuppy
12-04-06, 09:41
Sorry about its 8:00 am to 2:00 am thats what katie told me last night

Jeffc 574
12-04-06, 11:34
When I arrived last week, the girl "working the door" said she had just finished for the night. She had dark hair, green eyes and was very slim. Any ideas who that was. I should have been there earlier.

Jojo Hoyo
12-11-06, 03:00
Visited a few weeks ago and the lineup was only Rachel.

Never had her before but was VERY pleasantly surprised. A real sweetie, kisses and embrace are as genuine as it gets.

Anything I wanted. First the BBBJ (she almost choked but that shows effort--instead of some just taking top of head). Then cowgirl.

Wrapped up with Greek; boy is she TIGHT.

All very unrushed.

Will certainly look for her again.Can you tell me around how old Rachel is? Cassandra is really great, but I like 'em a bit younger.

Roady1
12-11-06, 03:51
I usually go to Fuji Sauna. The last time I was there the girl hussled me for an extra $20. Are they all going up? Is there some sort of Pussy Cartel that regulates the price of pussy? Seems kind of odd to me that they all raised their rates at the same time and the same amount.

Olathe38
12-11-06, 08:39
Can you tell me around how old Rachel is? Cassandra is really great, but I like 'em a bit younger.Hard to say for certain, but I think she's probably mid 30's. She is not a fashion model, but is decent looking and makes up for any deficiencies with a great attitude and willingness to please.

Phucmi
12-11-06, 09:14
JJH,
Rachel is probably older than Cassandra, but she is much more enthusiastic and accomadating- Rachel is ready for anything to please you, and enjoys it. I have not found Cassandra to be that way- more controlled and controlling the session. Rachel is more like GFE, and very sweet and nice too.

Reconman
12-13-06, 20:19
JJH,

Rachel is probably older than Cassandra, but she is much more enthusiastic and accomadating- Rachel is ready for anything to please you, and enjoys it. I have not found Cassandra to be that way- more controlled and controlling the session. Rachel is more like GFE, and very sweet and nice too.Hey,

How is the lineup of girls working out at Lynns?

Reconman
12-14-06, 00:05
Hows the new line up of girls working out at Lynns?

Lake Guy 52
12-14-06, 18:04
I decided to head up to Columbia for a hobby run. About 11:30 I began calling trying to set up something with Mercedes. I called the number she has on her website, left a message and did not receive a call back. I suspected that "Fun and Sexy Puerto Rican" might be her and tried that number. Again, no return call. I then called "Columbia's most talented playmate" and "Star". Still no call backs.

I realize it was still before noon and I do have a long distance number, but I was pretty discouraged.

update, sorry for putting this in the Lynn's section. The new info on Lynn's may have contributed to no one calling back however.

Truckergent
02-28-07, 12:58
A month or two ago, Lynn's was busted. They had the owner's picture on the net with a story about it. Fuji Sauna was also busted during that time. I haven't been out there since I read about the busts.

I hope it doesn't change the fun landscape in Columbia.

Hows the new line up of girls working out at Lynns?

KC Questor
02-28-07, 19:34
Yeah, Lynn's is back open. Check out the general thread.

Jer Lane
10-06-07, 02:52
Is Lynn's still open?

Saint Louie
10-20-08, 14:44
I heard through the grapevine that Lynns is still open? Maybe not the original location, but she's got a house someplace in the Columbia area?

Can anyone confirm this? I'm thinking of making a trip that way.

Dfd Htl
10-20-08, 19:29
I heard through the grapevine that Lynns is still open? Maybe not the original location, but she's got a house someplace in the Columbia area?

Can anyone confirm this? I'm thinking of making a trip that way.

Had heard in a different channel that if you visit Pepper's lounge/nightclub just north of the old location on Rangeline that there 'might' be an opportunity.

If you TOFTT let us know how it panned out.

Thanks

Luv Fkemall
10-21-08, 12:55
Had heard in a different channel that if you visit Pepper's lounge/nightclub just north of the old location on Rangeline that there 'might' be an opportunity.

If you TOFTT let us know how it panned out.

ThanksBeen there several times. be discreet. it works.

She is VERY careful.

Country Boy #3
12-21-12, 19:59
Rather sad driving north on Rangeline, and seeing the level lot were Lynn's used to be. Many happy memories in that house.

Odysseus 46
12-22-12, 09:04
Remember the good ol' days when you'd walk in the door and one of the fine ladies would greet you, then others would come out for a line up?

It was a pretty busy place, with horny guys ringing the buzzer and the ladies, some college students trying to earn some spending money, doing their best to please.

Yeah, those were good times.

O 46

Rosco2
12-23-12, 01:55
So long Lynn's Parlor. You were among the best. Some of the ladies there were top-notch, sexy, fit girls that would take your breath away. Lynn ran a great show.

Rosco2
12-23-12, 12:03
A few more words about Lynn. The lady is a visionary. She offered the hottest ladies at the lowest prices. And she was always coming up with new ideas. I loved it when she introduced the shower special whereby after choosing your main lady for the "massage," you could also choose a second, different lady for a pre-massage shower for only $20 more. So you'd have nude, quality fun with 2 ladies for as little as $120 total. Only $40 of the 120 went to the house-she is not a greedy person. And the massage would last 45 minutes. The ladies would not let you out of there before 45 minutes had passed because they knew they'd get in trouble with Lynn.

It was a real shame that authorities never allowed her to open the Haden House as a strip club about 8 or 10 years ago. A strip club was her original plan for the Haden House. She's such a visionary. That strip club would have been the best in the country! Lynn ought to come to St. Louis. She'd shake things up here real good.

Larks Tongue
12-24-12, 17:50
A few more words about Lynn. The lady is a visionary. She offered the hottest ladies at the lowest prices. And she was always coming up with new ideas. I loved it when she introduced the shower special whereby after choosing your main lady for the "massage," you could also choose a second, different lady for a pre-massage shower for only $20 more. So you'd have nude, quality fun with 2 ladies for as little as $120 total. Only $40 of the 120 went to the house-she is not a greedy person. And the massage would last 45 minutes. The ladies would not let you out of there before 45 minutes had passed because they knew they'd get in trouble with Lynn.

It was a real shame that authorities never allowed her to open the Haden House as a strip club about 8 or 10 years ago. A strip club was her original plan for the Haden House. She's such a visionary. That strip club would have been the best in the country! Lynn ought to come to St. Louis. She'd shake things up here real good.Sadly it would have to be on the east side of the river where there is plenty of clubs already. We have plenty of possibilities with the streets and backpage ads. The clubs that are in Washington Park could use a good business mind but it would be hard to get the girls to go along with the pricing.

I enjoyed Columbia back the the early 2000's when they still allowed Lynn and the AMPs to run themselves.

Rosco2
12-26-12, 10:49
Sadly it would have to be on the east side of the riverYep, it's too bad nude strip clubs are Not allowed to open up on the Missouri side in St. Louis county. It would save some driving and probably bring club prices down everywhere on both sides of the river. More clubs competing is a good thing.

If the small city of Washington Park, which is a longer drive away from St. Louis than Sauget is from St. Louis, can support 8 clubs, then Sauget, which is a much shorter drive away from St. Louis, can certainly support more than just 2 clubs: PT's Sports and Penthouse, both owned by the same company: VCGH. I'm guessing VCGH must have a stranglehold on the city government of Sauget-greasing everybody's hands there maybe. If there are 8 clubs in Washington Park, there should be at least 8 clubs in Sauget, and more actually, considering how close Sauget is to St. Louis.

There's a lot of empty warehouse space in that big lot in Sauget where PT's Sports and Penthouse are located. Probably a dozen clubs could open up in the remaining warehouse space next to Penthouse. An adult store opened up there a few years ago. /Rosco.

PS: for those not familiar with the Haden House mentioned below, the Haden House is another building that Lynn owns that is located a few blocks north of where her massage parlor was.

Larks Tongue
12-27-12, 14:05
Yep, it's too bad nude strip clubs are Not allowed to open up on the Missouri side in St. Louis county. It would save some driving and probably bring club prices down everywhere on both sides of the river. More clubs competing is a good thing.

If the small city of Washington Park, which is a longer drive away from St. Louis than Sauget is from St. Louis, can support 8 clubs, then Sauget, which is a much shorter drive away from St. Louis, can certainly support more than just 2 clubs: PT's Sports and Penthouse, both owned by the same company: VCGH. I'm guessing VCGH must have a stranglehold on the city government of Sauget-greasing everybody's hands there maybe. If there are 8 clubs in Washington Park, there should be at least 8 clubs in Sauget, and more actually, considering how close Sauget is to St. Louis.

.There was a third club in Sauget, City Nights. There was a murder there, they lost their liquor license, it got burned down and rebuilt and has stayed empty since the rebuild due to the city not giving them a liquor license again. It was a topless bar that offered some high mileage laps in the back. It had a hot tub as well. It was the sister club to Miss Kitty's in Washington Park.

I keep hoping that the remaining clubs and ABS in Missouri get wise and privatize themselves much like an Elks club or an American Legion so that they can circumvent the laws of Missouri. I can say how much tax money the state of Missouri has lost due to the law. Pure Pleasure in St L was open 24 hours after the law took affect until they came in and arrested the guy working the counter a couple of times. I'd think that the police in St L have far better things to do than to arrest a counter guy in an ABS.

KC Questor
12-27-12, 18:31
There was a third club in Sauget, City Nights. There was a murder there, they lost their liquor license, it got burned down and rebuilt and has stayed empty since the rebuild due to the city not giving them a liquor license again.

City Lights was technically in East St. Louis though.

1100 S 8th St.
East St Louis, IL 62201

Urdoinit Rong
01-05-13, 21:32
How would a private club work, exactly? Wouldn't you also be able to have private club asian massage parlors?

Odysseus 46
01-06-13, 11:31
Sounds good, but probably wouldn't work for long.

I think if that idea were viable under the law, it would have been out there long ago.

O46