PDA

View Full Version : Dawn in Bradenton

Hard Working 19
06-14-05, 16:56
The ad reads:69$in bradenton full hour long sensual massage only call same day available 941 5184275 dawn 69$tips always welcome..CALL B4 8PM ONLY 5FT125LBS 36C 28 34 WHITE FEMALE . Had some business in Bradenton, and thought I would check it out. 40 something provider, not bad looking. She was dressed in a baby doll type outfit. Private home, midway between downtown and the beach. Easy access. Massage was better than most Tampa AMP's, but not professional grade. I opted for only a manual HE, but more was on the menu. Amount of tip wasn't discussed beforehand, but I left $25 and she seemed happy. Not a bad experience. Entire session almost an hour.

Flaman4u2d
07-21-05, 05:50
While in Tampa, I called this provider, She agreed to come to my hotel, Here in Tampa, $125.00 for 1 hour massage, with BBBJ gives a great BJ, 30 mins massage, and 30 mins BJ Her dims are close to whats stated, I estimate around 130lbs. late 30's early 40's maybe a 5.5 face and body. Nice tit's, and she was very clean. Performed massage totally nude no baby doll outfit this time. stated she can meet at her house during daytime hours the digits are good. FS was on the menu, but I shot my load in her mouth and face lol. From what I gathered $125.00 covered the tip and up to FS.

I am not personally going to recommend her to anyone, the services where good, But I have had much better for the price I paid in the past. Will call her again, only if I can't find someone else when in town.