PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Pages : [1] 2 3

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Nelson Muntz
06-14-05, 13:45
Probably the most interesting discovery I made while touring this site was reference to CL. Reference to CL was rampant and a major focus in some areas.

I tracked it down, finally, and CL is www.craigslist.org. Craigs list is a giant classifieds section. Indiana doesn't rate it's own "area" but Indy does and Chicago includes some ads from NWI gals.

They seem to average 100 posts per day in Chicago and not all of them are services or webcam spam. It looks promising and according to what I've read on other cities USASEXGUIDE posts very fruitful.

I've started this thread as a review of CL providers. Chicago has a similar thread.

I have seen one of the girls on CL.

I will make it a separate post.

Happy mongering, Nelson

Greetings,

FYI, there is a new section in the Forum specifically for posting reviews of Craigslist advertisers.

Please look for this new section in the Forum's Table of Contents, under "Craigslist Reviews"

Thanks,

Jackson

Nelson Muntz
06-18-05, 03:56
I saw this provider a few months ago.

http://www.skyofchicago.zoomshare.com

She only had the one sexy picture on her site then. I saw her because she is local to NW In. She advertises on *** and CL.

Sky stays in a motel, with several other people that leave before you get there.

The dreaded first encounter.

She opened the door and I prayed this was her older, heavier sister. Zero resemblence to the hot picture on her site.

Little Nelson took over and I went in anyway.

She was pleasant, not ugly, but I did want her to leave her clothes on. We reached a price. I think it was $75 for BJ.

I forgot to ask "If covered BJ" and got the $25 upsell (lil Nelson accpted.)

She started in and it was very good. EXCEPT... every few minutes she stopped, turned around and watched her soap opera on TV or yelled at her pit bull puppy to "get down". Actually, the stopping and starting was kind of a tease. The dog settled down, a commercial came on, and I came too.

We talked a bit and she offered seconds. I was too popped (not pooped, popped) she did drain me. I thnk the seconds might have been free.

Face......... 6
Body......... 0
performance 8
Safety ....... 10
Price.......... Every ad varies, she upsells, she runs specials often. I think a regular customer could work a deal. Money is tight here.

Her birthday pictures added since, to the site, are fairly accurate. She is prettied up in them, but hillbilly dumpy when I saw her. The hotel room was a mess, but with 4 adults a baby and dog I guess that is to be expected.

I prefer to answer questions here and not in private message if possible, no one else learns from that.
Happy Mongering,
Nelson p.s. Like this format of report? Make suggestions and let's adopt a standard.

buttman
06-22-05, 19:57
Could you please submit more info on Sky like where in NW IN..and contact info

Dudder
06-23-05, 01:35
I saw Sky about a year ago she living at the Chicago Park Inn at I-294 & Halsted in Harvey the hotel in front of Club O. I would give her a 3 on a 1-10 scale based on looks. She was very friendly with a good personality. $.75 for bbbj. I can think of at least 10 girls better than her. Your $$$ would be better invested at P&M or the bookstore.

Gary Man
06-23-05, 08:37
dudder:
that begs a question:
which 10?

Nelson Muntz
06-23-05, 11:14
Could you please submit more info on Sky like where in NW IN..and contact infoShe was staying at a motel in Lansing, IL. off Torrence Ave, behing what used to be JJ Wright Oldsmobile.

I went to her web site and even though it tells you to "click on the links to the left for more inforamtion" There are no links.

She advertises on the site inhabited by large canines (***) and on the CL site. Try there for contact info as I no longer have it

Timmy
08-10-05, 14:44
Men,

I posted this info in the Chicago section too. Tried to hook up with Sky a few weeks ago. We agreed on a price, a time, and a place. Sky never showed!!

hoodas
08-20-05, 20:24
Men,

I posted this info in the Chicago section too. Tried to hook up with Sky a few weeks ago. We agreed on a price, a time, and a place. Sky never showed!!

I too had a similar experience with her. We agreed on a time, price etc. and she never showed. Then she called me 4 hours later saying she overslept. I think she just double booked. Reading the reviews here, perhaps it was a good thing and I saved my money!

Timmy
08-24-05, 12:23
I too had a similar experience with her. We agreed on a time, price etc. and she never showed. Then she called me 4 hours later saying she overslept. I think she just double booked. Reading the reviews here, perhaps it was a good thing and I saved my money!

I believe Sky posts leader ads on CL. She starts low to drum up interest. Strings along a few guys at a time, books several and goes to the highest paying customers. Calls the lower payers back later and says she fell asleep. At this time, I would avoid this gal. Me thinks trouble lurks. No facts on trouble, just a gut feeling. Buyer beware with this one!!

Member #1395
08-24-05, 14:53
Saw Sky about a year ago, Exel Inn I think off 294 & 95th St. She has set up a nice little homestead there, 2 large dogs (outside during appointment). I was attracted by the pics on her website at the time. They were obviously about 10 years old. She was significantly heavier, and totally disinterested. Must have been the TV show on throughout. A total waste!

SmoothDog
08-25-05, 00:41
Saw her about a year ago in some hotel off of Halsted. A dumpy, fat, worthless hillbilly from Detroit. Waste of my money. The pit bull pup was on the bed with us. She tries to upsell everytime she pulls her mouth of your johnson and when she took her clothes off, I thought to myself, please put them back on.

Guys, save your money. If you're that horny, box your clown.

Member #2324
08-25-05, 05:43
Ok, now that everyone is in agreement that sky is not worth the time or effort, could you all move on?

Timmy
08-25-05, 15:24
Quit bit ching and provide even one useful post. All your posts are generic and almost all requesting info without giving. Give me a break. I for one appreciate negative and postive info about area providers. Are you her pimp??

papa john
08-29-05, 11:43
http://chicago.craigslist.org/ers/87995764.html is this the real deal? back channel if you feel like details.

papa john
08-29-05, 12:15
The easiest way is chicago craiglist listing /ers in the top box for search just type in indiana. You'll see several looking and several postin.

Member #1395
08-31-05, 11:37
Posts on CL. Quick, unenthusiastic massage service, scary location.

If you are over there, Peking is a far superior option.

Member #5542
08-31-05, 23:42
Almost saw her today but had a bad feeling about it so did not do it. How does she look on a 1-10? Is she skinny or fat? Is she old or young? Do you know if she provided FS? Just wondering if I made the right descion. She stays in the same town as me and its not Hammond. She does her service from Hammond but lives in another town.

Member #1395
09-01-05, 16:24
Right choice! She is about 40 years old, medium build, not skinny, rate her a 6- on the appearance scale. 25 minute wack factory. More is available for the right tip, but based on the starting number, no way!

Member #5542
09-11-05, 17:58
Has anyone tried out the service that does there incall service from this address. They use a 708 area code and advertise there main girl as Envy. They also just had a big party yesterday. I have been tempeted to try it because Envy is hot she even has real sexy voice on the phone but I have not tried. Has anyone out there tried it? I know it is a little outside of northwest indiana but since we had a craigslist thread going and it is really no that far from us I though I would post it here.

Midwest10
02-25-07, 20:02
I guess goes by both names. Does any one have any info they would like to share? Either pm or a post is much appreciated.

She has been posting in CL for a while, but I could not find any reviews on her in USASexGuide.

Her current post is 2 BBBJ's for .5

yummysassyandluscious.bravehost

missing a little info, but i'm sure you guys can figure out the .com

Bend It
02-27-07, 15:11
I guess goes by both names. Does any one have any info they would like to share? Either pm or a post is much appreciated.
She has been posting in CL for a while, but I could not find any reviews on her in USASexGuide.
Her current post is 2 BBBJ's for .5
yummysassyandluscious.bravehost
missing a little info, but i'm sure you guys can figure out the .com

Edone - I've been with Sassy and saw her "cousin" Cleo when I went to their house. Here's a copy of my earlier report (filed in the "general" thread)
I have an interesting report for you today. Contacted Sassy from CL (she doesn't include a phone number, you have to email her and she calls you back). She runs ads everyday, about being on her knees, etc. Her ads now say that she's in Lake Station, if you want to search for her.

So she calls me back and, honest to God, she's so stupid you can hardly talk to her. Every other word out of her mouth is "uhhh". But I pressed on, got her location and drove over.

Get to her house, she lets me in and there on the couch is her "cousin" Cleo, a BBW watching Jerry Springer or something. Cleo watches me the whole time while Sassy reaches in and plays with me in the living room to prove that I'm not uncle leo. Surreal.

Sassy has a pretty face, but her body is definitely BBW. On the plus side, she had on quite a bit of makeup and her nails were done nicely (and long).

She was just as uncommunicative and dumb in person as she was on the phone. Look, I know many of these wh*res are not the brightest bulbs, but some are interesting people. This one was unbelievable. Its a good thing that she is an excellent professional suckstress, because I don't think she could do anything else for a living.

So, after giving Cleo a little show, we move into the bedroom. We both strip and Sassy just sits on the edge of the bed looking at me. I tell her to suck my cock and she leans over and does it. She's like a goddamn unthinking cocksucking robot! I'm starting to get the idea here, so I take hold of her head (she has short hair) and "help" her. No complaints, no reaction at all. So I start to throat fuck her.

Move up to the bed, more of the same. I tell her to deep throat me and she does. After a couple of times, I hold her head down while she's swallowing me. That gets a little bit of a muffled "glllbbbg" reaction, but when I let go, she goes right back to bobbing up and down.

Pound her with her legs in the air for awhile. But decide that her dick sucking skill is her best quality and go back to that. Ended it by straddling her chest, holding her head and spraying my load all over her face.

If you're looking for a stupid, submissive c*nt who will let you throat fuck her until you unload on her face, check her out.

Can't give you any direct report on Cleo, but there is a report or two in the "general" thread about her. Good luck,

Bend It

Bruce Willis
04-24-07, 22:15
Went to cl today and called stacy. Nice girl but in a bit of a hurry cause she had to pick up her kid. Will call her again though because she lives close to me and asked for less than I'm used to spending.

Max Xindy
04-25-07, 19:32
Went to cl today and called stacy. Nice girl but in a bit of a hurry cause she had to pick up her kid. Will call her again though because she lives close to me and asked for less than I'm used to spending.
Saw stacy yesterday at her place. Wasnt sure if it was her? She was quite darker from the pics....and her face was blurred in the pics...The girl who said she was stacy was short about 5ft tall with long dark hair..Had a nice time, but was expecting more like the pic. Guess thats the chance we take ..

SamaRy
04-30-07, 14:03
Saw stacy yesterday at her place. Wasnt sure if it was her? She was quite darker from the pics....and her face was blurred in the pics...The girl who said she was stacy was short about 5ft tall with long dark hair..Had a nice time, but was expecting more like the pic. Guess thats the chance we take ..

I was bored and saw stacy (CL) who I saw a few months ago (no way that is her in the pics) she is darker and shorter than those pics... she is so little you can flip her and bend her in any way you want... and this trip around was a PSE !!!!!

Deep Subman
04-30-07, 19:09
I saw Victoria from CL today. The reason for her 202 area code is she is here from Washington DC. She is staying at a hotel in Hammond. She has cut her hair, its short now but that way it is easier to kiss her neck, and lips, and other areas if you know what I mean. I paid for 1/2 hour, 150 but stayed 45 min. and didnt feel rushed. She likes to talk but likes to moan also. She is only here till Friday so get her while you can.

Hustler Life
05-01-07, 14:53
Just wondering if anyone has any reviews on these two ladies. ALSO I see they have their own site their trying to get other ladies to post on. HMMMM think its because of the competition deleting their ads? It seems like a good place because you can put reviews right on the site. Maby some ladies will step their game up.

Max Xindy
05-01-07, 23:11
Just wondering if anyone has any reviews on these two ladies. ALSO I see they have their own site their trying to get other ladies to post on. HMMMM think its because of the competition deleting their ads? It seems like a good place because you can put reviews right on the site. Maby some ladies will step their game up.
Guess there are two Michelles advertising on CL.I did see the one who works with Serena. Got a very nice massage,did get a happy ending, but only a handshake was allowed...only saw her for the 1/2 hr time limit. Didnt want to spend 1hr if only got a handshake. Michelle is very hot and has some great assests!
They have their own site now for imfo other than on CL?

Hustler Life
05-07-07, 20:09
Got a great double massage from Michelle & Vonnie today. 1. 7 hh both ladies are young and hott look even better than the pic's. Very classy and professional. Not like the typical cl "massages".

Yadayadayada
05-09-07, 16:32
I saw Victoria from CL today. The reason for her 202 area code is she is here from Washington DC. She is staying at a hotel in Hammond. She has cut her hair, its short now but that way it is easier to kiss her neck, and lips, and other areas if you know what I mean. I paid for 1/2 hour, 150 but stayed 45 min. and didnt feel rushed. She likes to talk but likes to moan also. She is only here till Friday so get her while you can.She's in Merrillville now. She was good for the price, and my experience was similar to yours. I would add, however, that there's no way she's only 135 pounds with a 24" waist, as her ad says, and also not 22 years old. She's probably about 30 years old and 160. Thicker than in the pics, but again not bad for the price. Likes to kiss, and as you said, doesn't rush.

HJ Guy
05-14-07, 10:50
Guess that's what she's being called. Saw her for a hh, took the totally nude massage option for $. Massage was really good, she has had some formal training. Nice body, A or be cups, nice behind. Definitely not a GFE, didn't have much of a reaction to being touched, but allowed butt and titty play with hands only (I really didn't try for more I guess), didn't seem like kitty access was available but didn't push it too much. She kind of smiled and said "be careful" or something similar when I got near the area. A decent amount of teasing before the flip. Did a very nice job on the HJ.

Uses baby oil, had to take a shower afterward at home. Incall location was pretty easy to find, not a bad location in the daytime anyway. Entrance isn't discrete at all.

Probably will repeat, seems to have good potential. Nice girl.

SamaRy
05-31-07, 15:26
Has anyone seen the other michelle, not the egyptian?
I called her last night, very boring on the phone, not wanting to waste time if her session is like she was on the phone.....

-----------------------------------
5'5 120lbs
19yrs.old
36c-23-36 all natural
Long silky blonde hair
Beautiful crystal blue eyes

PICS ARE 100% ME!
RECENT & ACCURATE!

Incall/Outcall 24/7
**30min notice**

xoxo Michelle
773 706 7151 *Located in Merrillville,IN*

Sexualcrusade
05-31-07, 21:49
Advertises in CL either in NW IN or in Southside Chicago. Drempt that I saw her the other night at Sibley and 90/94. About a 7.5 / 10 looks.

$2 for FS. Allowed light kissing on lips (no DFK), dining at y, and fingering (outside only). Covered BJ. Greek was available (if Jr. is not too wide/thick). Good service. Not very vocal at first (dining at y, sucking tits), but got vocal during the FS. Might see again if allowed DFK or BBBJ.

SC

SamaRy
06-01-07, 09:08
Advertises in CL either in NW IN or in Southside Chicago. Drempt that I saw her the other night at Sibley and 90/94. About a 7.5 / 10 looks.

$2 for FS. Allowed light kissing on lips (no DFK), dining at y, and fingering (outside only). Covered BJ. Greek was available (if Jr. is not too wide/thick). Good service. Not very vocal at first (dining at y, sucking tits), but got vocal during the FS. Might see again if allowed DFK or BBBJ.

SC

Quick question, doesn't all of "THE OTHER PICTURES" of her worry you a little?

Max Xindy
06-01-07, 12:28
You might want to check out imfo in the general report section...5/9 and 5/12 on 19 yr old Michelle. She wasnt very enthusiastic when I saw her, but I guess YMMV.

ShyCityGuy
06-01-07, 13:23
Saw cherri from nw indiana criagislist, working out of portage at this time, no kissing at all, no daty, coverd BJ, and rushed full service, would not repeat.

Bruce Willis
06-01-07, 19:48
Saw Jenny from CL Fri. afternoon. She's young and kinda cute and the service was pretty good although the greek islands were not open for tourists. She also tried rushing me out 20 min. early but I might go back for a trip to Athens (haven't been there in a long time!).

P T Marauder
06-04-07, 09:46
Yeah, those kind of look like isolation suit conditions.

Quick question, doesn't all of "THE OTHER PICTURES" of her worry you a little?

Deep Subman
06-04-07, 18:22
Hey guys, I need a full report on Dream the 6 ft hot looking blond. I searched the past threads and didnt come up with much. I am looking to play this week and I need a heads up, no pun intended. PM me please.............

Indiana Jones
06-06-07, 14:12
Hey DS,

She posted more accurate pics about 2 weeks ago. When I saw her the hair was darker and tits were not as perky, but she is about 6'0' smoking bod, very nice girl. GFE all the way and very into the session. Need anything else feel free to PM me.

HJ Guy
06-19-07, 09:53
Anyone have a report on Sasha or Sabrina, saw Michelle about a month ago(report below).

Thinking of making a return trip, Sasha looks like she would excel at russian(if it's on the menu).

TIA.

Mr Mr
06-25-07, 20:35
I finally caught up with this one again. She posts very seldom but when she does I try to get over to see her. It's been nine months since I saw her last and I caught up with her on Saturday. $2 for an hour and she picked up the room tab. Well worth it, all is on the menu except Greek and bareback. This girl has the tightest body I've seen. She's 22-23, firm tits, nice skin. She takes her time and even went out to her car to find another condom when we ran out. If you're into hot black chicks, you have to check her out, she's worth the money and her body is gorgeous. She is so relaxed about it all, it's amazing. Says she does massages for cops and truckers as well.

I have also seen Paris (shags/sister club) outside of the clubs. She still looks good but it's all catching up w/her.

MR

Deep Subman
07-05-07, 16:02
I saw Sasha last week. Wow! Great tits and a great tight ass that I couldnt keep my hands off of. A must see and feel. There are so many girls on CL lately I need some help from you guys. Please PM me or post your experiences with the ladies.

Max Xindy
07-09-07, 01:48
I saw Sasha last week. Wow! Great tits and a great tight ass that I couldnt keep my hands off of. A must see and feel. There are so many girls on CL lately I need some help from you guys. Please PM me or post your experiences with the ladies.
yea she looks pretty hot...any chance theres more on the menue than the mentioned massage . I meet with Michelle the Egyptian and had a happy ending time. Would diffently like more than the massage from both of them.

Deep Subman
07-10-07, 10:15
Guys, there are several new woman on the list. Please post or PM me if any of you have seen the following:

Ginger 815-540-7117
Hope 219-810-2934
Erika 219-902-8829
Military Marina 708-589-5053
Sandi (Hammond) 219-677-0505
Nina 219-671-1249

As for Sasha, Serena, and Michelle the massage girls, they get totally turned off if any of us even suggest going further. I have asked them about 10 different ways and there is not even a chance in hell. Happy hunting and I hope to hear from some of you about the above girls.

SamaRy
07-10-07, 11:21
yea she looks pretty hot...any chance theres more on the menue than the mentioned massage . I meet with Michelle the Egyptian and had a happy ending time. Would diffently like more than the massage from both of them.

The quote I got the other night was, hell no we don't speak any other languages! and she got mad about it!

Mw1029
07-11-07, 12:52
I had the pleasure of meeting lovely Marina. She is a little thicker than her photos show but still a hot little thing. Had a great time with her, highly recommend.

LapDogg
07-13-07, 23:05
Hooked up with Stacy (petite, black Stacy ) and had a very nice time. Very unrushed and GFE. FS is covered, but all else is fun. Did not pursue GRK at this time, but I think her ads show it available. Will repeat when back in the area and the funds are right.

Drkkoz
07-16-07, 11:41
Met up with josie from C/L, and it was great, nice touch and better ending, I recommend her to everyone, unrushed and very relaxing, I will definately be making a stop back, and beautiful DDs.

Yadayadayada
07-20-07, 15:14
Has anyone visited Hope from CL? I find it odd that I've seen no review of her, as she would appear from her pictures to be by far the best thing going on there . Is everyone too nervous to try, given recent reports of LE activity?

Deep Subman
07-21-07, 12:06
I had an appointment with her last week. She said she was in Hammond so off I went. Once I got to Hammond she said she was in Lansing so after my second call to her off I went to Lansing. Then I called and she said she was at one of the hotels at the Torrence exit and asked me to call back in 5 min. and she would let me know. Then I saw what appeared to be a businessman get pulled over by LE in the area. After making an appt. with her and 4 phone calls chasing everywhere and the LE crawling around I called off my meeting. She called me back on a restricted number but I never answered and instead saw Kitten who was in the area and knew I could trust. Kitten also advised me that the LE tried to shake her down in the area recently. So my best advise is stick with the familiar ones for now, read the boards, and be safe.

Luddman
07-21-07, 12:30
How is she about first timers? From what I have read she seems to be a trustworthy incall in the area but this being my first time I am still pretty nervous. From her pics she seems right up my alley as I like them somewhat big. But I do want as safe of an experience as possible as I am married and don't want to deal with a LE encounter. Also, does anyone have any experience with this girl?

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwi/ers/378394028.html

Any info or help would be appreciated.

LapDogg
07-22-07, 12:41
Also, does anyone have any experience with this girl?

Any info or help would be appreciated.

I think the link is Destiny...... do a search here and in the general reports section... I don't think the reviews are very good

Gary Man
07-22-07, 14:41

Yes that's Destiny, also goes by the name of Strawberry. Her reviews are NOT good.

SmoothDog
07-22-07, 16:12
and don't waste your time. Look up past reports. They are all true.

Luddman
07-22-07, 16:33
Read all about her, and I will not be wasting my time with that. Will likely hit up Kitten.

Art Monger
07-22-07, 17:45
Destiny is bad news.

Stay Away!

HJ Guy
07-23-07, 14:37
Saw her at a crappy hotel about a month ago, don't think the pics are her, seems much heavier than 135 to me. Wanted $. 5 for half hour massage / cbj (BBBJ was most likely available). Told her that was too rich for my blood, she relented to $125. Gave a few min massage and then russian / HJ. I hurried things along since we didn't click. Got a glimpse down south and it looked very dry, Sahara like, whole thing probably lasted 20 mins. Won't repeat.

Max Xindy
07-23-07, 21:17
411! Just got imfo from source that saw Hope. Sourse says that the session was hot,several activites were offered...no kissing. Only bad item was that she was in and out in 20 minutes. I know that YMMV, so might take one for the team and double check the imfo with a personal visit. If anyone else has other imfo please advise, thanx

Shovelhead
07-23-07, 21:55
I have seen good reports on Stacy on this site. I have been waiting for her to come back into town to give her a try.

Butchcasidy
07-25-07, 15:44
I saw this add on CL:
http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwi/ers/381715273.html

Here is the post if it gets deleted:

IF you want the ultimate is adult fun, you gotta hook up with the hottest piece of azs on the CL--MS. BOOM CHICKA WAH WAH! Major hot time. She is soooooo much hottest than these ugly ass hoes that give her crap. It is all jealousy, plan and simple. These stupid, ugly, smelly, STDed, pimped-out crack hoes with Internet access are just mad as hell at a hottie like MS. BOOM CHICKA WAH WAH because she sets the standard of what a provider should be. And the crack hoes can't even come close to the quality Ms. BCWW provides. So if you want to get ripped off, go see Dream (change that to NIGHTMARE), PEGO Ravin, STINKY Stacy, LOSER Liz, BORING Nina, HOPELESS Hope, DUMBASS Denise, Ms. Cocofudge, Crack pimp Kitten, the fatasses in Hammond, or whoever else is smoking the crack pipe of love. If you want quality, hook up with the Boom.

I know I have too much time on my hands, but it does mention some of the other lovies of NW Indiana. Is this sort of a mini review of what is out there?

Shovelhead
07-26-07, 11:14
I seen it on the news giant prostitution raid and they showed craigslist on tv. Maybe thats why there is so many new faces on there in nw indiana. Or is it LE?

P T Marauder
07-26-07, 16:28
That same picture was posted in another forum that I won't mention here. She apparently hangs out somewhat regularly at CTs Adult Theater (formerly Club Topps, which is where the CT comes from).

I saw this add on CL:
http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwi/ers/381715273.html

Here is the post if it gets deleted:

IF you want the ultimate is adult fun, you gotta hook up with the hottest piece of azs on the CL--MS. BOOM CHICKA WAH WAH! Major hot time. She is soooooo much hottest than these ugly ass hoes that give her crap. It is all jealousy, plan and simple. These stupid, ugly, smelly, STDed, pimped-out crack hoes with Internet access are just mad as hell at a hottie like MS. BOOM CHICKA WAH WAH because she sets the standard of what a provider should be. And the crack hoes can't even come close to the quality Ms. BCWW provides. So if you want to get ripped off, go see Dream (change that to NIGHTMARE), PEGO Ravin, STINKY Stacy, LOSER Liz, BORING Nina, HOPELESS Hope, DUMBASS Denise, Ms. Cocofudge, Crack pimp Kitten, the fatasses in Hammond, or whoever else is smoking the crack pipe of love. If you want quality, hook up with the Boom.

I know I have too much time on my hands, but it does mention some of the other lovies of NW Indiana. Is this sort of a mini review of what is out there?

Max Xindy
08-15-07, 14:02
Anyone try this place? Its been advertising on CL Chicago. Suppose to be southside near Whitesox park.

Mw1029
08-31-07, 21:50
Finally got with Brittany. Cute in the face and has a fantastic body. Not real bright though.

Good bang for the buck

ShyCityGuy
09-01-07, 20:37
http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwi/ers/410616748.html

Absolutely beautiful and wonderful woman, you cannot ask for a better time.

Member #3930
09-02-07, 14:35
MZ.INDIGO or Jay, both I believe are out of Hammond

Badgers
09-05-07, 13:27
Any one been over to Lansing to check this one out? There was a bit of complaint on CL about her, but then there were positive reviews. Pics seem so nice, but?

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwi/ers/408990902.html

LapDogg
09-07-07, 23:38
Any one been over to Lansing to check this one out? There was a bit of complaint on CL about her, but then there were positive reviews. Pics seem so nice, but?

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwi/ers/408990902.html

The problem with CL reviews is that each one is a stand alone review and you have no idea who is doing them, or their history. At least in our little home here, you can see the past reviews of the person, judge their credibility, and get a sense of the integrity behind the review... often times there are collaborating reviews by others here as well..

Deep Subman
10-01-07, 15:17
guys, there are so many on the CL these days I dont have the time or the money. Please PM me with any you have seen and I will do the same in return, or post reviews here. I am looking for some new girls so I look forward to hearing from you.

Deep Subman
10-05-07, 12:53
Saw one of my favorites Gia this week. She works out of her home in Valpo. I was there for over an hour listening to her problems with her ex who just got out of jail and is living with her. She is either pregnant or just pigged out. She has put on about 20 pounds and seems to be on meds because she didnt seem all together. Because of her problems and weight I probably wont see her again so I am looking for a new GFE. PM me with suggestions. Thanks.

Bend It
10-06-07, 08:35
guys, there are so many on the CL these days I dont have the time or the money. Please PM me with any you have seen and I will do the same in return, or post reviews here. I am looking for some new girls so I look forward to hearing from you.

DS -

Have you tried Storm (advertises as a BBW, photos show her big ol' titties, no face)? She's a big girl, down to earth, tons of tats, not very sophisticated, but a good time. Great bbj, imho. Not an all-time favorite, that's for sure, but not bad, either.

Search for Storm on the NWI CL list.

Bend It

P T Marauder
10-20-07, 14:14
As I posted elsewhere, the redhead advertising on CL for Milf Massage is for real, and does a nice job. She gives a nice light massage, and attends quite handily to the details. Safe, comfortable location. My only issue is that her donations are just a touch high for my rose garden. They're comparable to some of the other traveling ladies, though.

Mw1029
10-30-07, 18:20
There is a couple of new girls hitting the CL hard. Not to sure what to think about Amanda or Sally. If any has info please pm me, if not I may have toftt.

SamaRy
11-01-07, 13:05
There is a couple of new girls hitting the CL hard. Not to sure what to think about Amanda or Sally. If any has info please pm me, if not I may have toftt.

my spidey senses were tinglin..

there was a post by "Sally" today that makes her seem pretty low class, or even worse...

Anyone got any good feedback on these 2, because amanda looks hot...

Valpocock69
11-06-07, 19:43
Any word on Strawberry? I've seen her on CL for a while, but am now in conversations with her. PM with any info!

Thanks!

Doge Tdog
11-07-07, 09:00
Saw Strawberry a few months ago. She went by the name of Destiny then. Lives in a motel with her thug boyfriend and a shitload of pit bulls. not a very relaxing setting. Big girl , nice nipples. But thats about it.

Scooter
11-07-07, 11:46
Stay away from "Strawberry". She does smell, not very enthused, and the pictures of her are very old . IN addition she is much older than she says she is. There are many warnings about here. You are better off going to see Kitten in Lansing.

Scott1305
11-07-07, 19:05
There is a couple of new girls hitting the CL hard. Not to sure what to think about Amanda or Sally. If any has info please pm me, if not I may have toftt.Someone posted about them a few days ago. He said that he went to see one of them and they are in fact LE.

Glad to see my tax dollars at work. *rolls eyes*

Ticktock67
11-07-07, 19:37
Does anybody have any info on her?

I'm really interested, but gotta be careful.

P T Marauder
11-07-07, 22:53
Check the older posts, she is more than just stinky, she is a scam artist. Stay far, far away.

Stay away from "Strawberry". She does smell, not very enthused, and the pictures of her are very old . IN addition she is much older than she says she is. There are many warnings about here. You are better off going to see Kitten in Lansing.

Yadayadayada
11-17-07, 23:37
Brittany in Merrillville, advertising on CL this weekend, is the real deal. Her pictures are accurate and she appears close to her stated age of 19. It's nice to see truth in advertising for once. $. 5 for hh fs. Highly recommend. She said she's only there once every month or two, though, visiting from DC.

Ticktock67
11-18-07, 09:18
What does tha term mean?

Gary Man
11-18-07, 15:54
Ticktock67:

Hey newbie, you might wanna look in the Abbreviations section of this forum. It's a fairly common term, surprised you haven't heard it before. If you don't know that one, odds are, there are others you are probably unfamiliar with.

Spinner = Very petite, thin girl. I. E. Soo petite and thin you can "spinner" her on your djick! :D (misspelled on purpose) LOL

SgtPerv
11-18-07, 16:08
What does tha term mean?The term refers to petite skinny girl. You can put them on top of you (cowgirl) and then spin them like a top hence spinners.

Ticktock67
11-19-07, 10:51
Thanks for the info.

Ticktock67:

Hey newbie, you might wanna look in the Abbreviations section of this forum. It's a fairly common term, surprised you haven't heard it before. If you don't know that one, odds are, there are others you are probably unfamiliar with.

Spinner = Very petite, thin girl. I. E. Soo petite and thin you can "spinner" her on your djick! :D (misspelled on purpose) LOL

CT Michelle
11-19-07, 16:20
For anyone interested i had a new add running on CL, with a pic enclosed.

CTMichelle

P T Marauder
11-21-07, 11:55
Apparently Destiny/Strawberry is now teamed up with an ebony gal named Coco. They are posting CL ads with the same number. I seriously doubt that Coco is any safer than Destiny, so I'd advise caution, fellows, in dealing with either of them.

Rileym
11-21-07, 12:02
Any idea if Coco is the one that used to work at Shangri La's back in the day. AA, very thin, alot of fun, but was also known for stealing money out of your pocket when you were...um....distracted.

Just curious.

SamaRy
11-21-07, 16:29
Apparently Destiny/Strawberry is now teamed up with an ebony gal named Coco. They are posting CL ads with the same number. I seriously doubt that Coco is any safer than Destiny, so I'd advise caution, fellows, in dealing with either of them.

you only mentioned 2 names, don't forget Sky and the others she has tried to use....

Hopefully, most everyone has learned about her.. But hey it's worth posting again... The same old boring ads, no good reviews (anywhere) only bad reviews...

Sexwaffle
11-24-07, 20:36
Stay away from "Strawberry". She does smell, not very enthused, and the pictures of her are very old . IN addition she is much older than she says she is. There are many warnings about here. You are better off going to see Kitten in Lansing.I just saw kitten from Lansing the other week. Great service although she didn't do as much french as I would've liked. She does give a good russian lesson though. 1/2 1/2 hh for $ when she had her last special.

Only thing I can complain about is she's a lot bigger then she looks in her photos.

Here's a recent ad of hers:

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwi/ers/485759411.html

Also on a side note has anyone seen or heard anything about this one?

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwi/ers/486604301.html

BlueDiamond
11-26-07, 18:09
Saw Victoria this afternoon. A great experience all around. Definitely GFE all the way...fantastic kisser, no hassle set-up, no stupid questions....finally someone worthwhile in NW Indiana!

P T Marauder
11-27-07, 11:53
I see that the Massage MILF has an ad back up on CL after something of an absence (I posted a similar update on the South Bend board).

http://southbend.craigslist.org/ers/490104356.html

She really is a genuinely nice woman, and, how can I say this, she'll handle your package better than UPS ever could!

SamaRy
11-27-07, 18:03
I see that the Massage MILF has an ad back up on CL after something of an absence (I posted a similar update on the South Bend board).

http://southbend.craigslist.org/ers/490104356.html

She really is a genuinely nice woman, and, how can I say this, she'll handle your package better than UPS ever could!

I didn't even know there was a SouthBend CL ....

Sexwaffle
11-28-07, 12:13
Saw Victoria this afternoon. A great experience all around. Definitely GFE all the way...fantastic kisser, no hassle set-up, no stupid questions....finally someone worthwhile in NW Indiana!You got a link to her ad by chance?

LapDogg
11-29-07, 08:25
Saw Victoria this afternoon. A great experience all around. Definitely GFE all the way...fantastic kisser, no hassle set-up, no stupid questions....finally someone worthwhile in NW Indiana!

what was her rate, and what was on the menu?

P T Marauder
11-30-07, 11:40
I didn't either until a few months ago. I don't know how long it has been there.

Rays1969
12-03-07, 18:09
I know its been around since at least last May. I got a lead in May of this year from there.

Dean69
12-07-07, 16:23
I had a very pleasant visit with Gia from CL. She was once a "featured dancer." :) Photos are real. She is worth the visit.

Mw1029
12-07-07, 17:38
Saw Kitten today, haven't seen her in about 8 months or so. Wow she has plumped up. I bet she has gained a 100 lbs. Anyway 1/2 hour with a BBBJ with russian for the completion. Nice time but wow what a difference.

Deep Subman
12-09-07, 15:56
BBBJ with Russian finish, good choice with Kitten since she is such a huge woman now. I saw Gia Friday. She also has packed on a little weight, she also has had a c section so her stomach area is not real toned. She is however a true GFE and is a very sexy lady. Good BBBJ with special attention to the prostate area and loves to lay on her stomach while you give it to her from behind and stimulate that special love area. If you see her please allow extra time because this woman can talk your head off but she never pushes you off when your finished. We probably layed in bed an extra half hour after we finished. Enjoy the ride and thanks for everyones reports, you guys are the best.

Member #3930
12-11-07, 01:12
Does anyone know of anywhere someone could find LSW, LMP or L-escorts? This area seems as if there isn't any to find.

Max Xindy
12-11-07, 21:27
what was her rate, and what was on the menu?

saw Victoria and yes she does have great kissable lips. Had a non rushed time spent a hr with her $$.5

Deep Subman
12-12-07, 00:31
I found Jasmine on the CL. $120 for FS, 5-2, 105, a nice little spinner. PM for digets......

Scooter
12-12-07, 08:55
I have to agree with Mw's report. I had an appointment with Kitten on Friday the 7th and I have to admit that I almost didn't recognize her. It has probably been 6 months or less since I saw her last, but she has really plumped up since then (not to mention how she plumped up from before). Don't get me wrong, she is not gross or anything; still very much a sweet girl and a great time. But, she is defintely at pushing the BBW level.

Scooter

Max Xindy
12-12-07, 14:17
Has anyone seen Serena from CL. She advertises massage only but touching is highly reccommended. Does she offer more? I notice more ladies are just menitoning the massage.

Gardener
12-12-07, 14:20
Anyone have a review?

Deep Subman
12-12-07, 14:37
Serena is strictly massage. There is no way she will do anything but massage with happy ending. She does let you play with the twins and gives a decent massage but thats it. Michelle is a large BBW with the nicest personality you will find. She is a real sweetheart and is open to almost anything at the bookstore. I hope this helps.

Member #3930
12-12-07, 19:26
I found Jasmine on the CL. $120 for FS, 5-2, 105, a nice little spinner. PM for digets......I tried to email u, but it says you have exceeded the email amount. I can't find her on CL, do you have any pics of her. And I would love to have her number too. She sounds like exactly what I'm looking for.

Thanks

Max Xindy
12-12-07, 21:14
I found Jasmine on the CL. $120 for FS, 5-2, 105, a nice little spinner. PM for digets......
Tried to PM you but got a msg that your mailbox is too full to accept any new msgs.?

Deep Subman
12-12-07, 21:29
My box is open again, come on in..........LOL

Deep Subman
12-13-07, 12:56
I had so many requests I thought I would just post the info here. Her digets are 219-810-7301. She was on the CL about a week ago just so you know when you call. She is small, a nice spinner, enjoy.

Deep Subman
12-20-07, 19:38
I saw Jasmine again for the 2nd time. She has her own place now so a new phone number. I asked if I could give it out and she said ok. PM me for it and be very nice and kind to this latin lady and you will really enjoy yourself. She said her boyfriend never wants to have sex with her and I believe it. With alittle work of the tongue and finger I had this woman screaming so loud I thought someone from her apt might call someone. So be careful, dont get her going too much, she really gets into it. Again, be soft and gentle, its not always about you and if it is and you dont want to be kind to my girl, dont PM me. Enjoy!

Deep Subman
12-22-07, 09:50
Anyone see the news last night? Some prostitution ring got broke up off the CL. Apparantly they were using very young runaway girls some as young as 14. I know from talking to some of my CL girls that they want to stay off the CL for awhile because of the heat. There have been alot of new adds posted with woman that look too good to be true so be careful out there and lets keep our eyes open.

Larks Tongue
12-22-07, 14:41
Anyone see the news last night? Some prostitution ring got broke up off the CL. Apparantly they were using very young runaway girls some as young as 14. I know from talking to some of my CL girls that they want to stay off the CL for awhile because of the heat. There have been alot of new adds posted with woman that look too good to be true so be careful out there and lets keep our eyes open.

If some of the girls were 14 then they should have. I got no problem with an adult woman willingly doing it but when they are forcing someone especially a minor then there is no place for it.

P T Marauder
12-23-07, 01:26
Absolutely, LT. That goes way beyond uncool into seriously wrong and cruel.

If some of the girls were 14 then they should have. I got no problem with an adult woman willingly doing it but when they are forcing someone especially a minor then there is no place for it.

Bishop69
12-23-07, 10:44
Saw Star on Sat afternoon great incall location easy to find easy parking but let me tell you when I saw her trust me the it's me or it's free gaurantee was out the window she looks just as good as her pic made me feel real comfortable (heck we just chit chatted for the first 20 mins) she even ironed out a misunderstanding with the donation (actually downsold me did go for teh hard sell) and well when we got things going trust me I wished she had upsold me cause I would have LOVED the extra time. So if you are looking for a Hot as hell smart fair and in general one helluva provider who truly make it worth the cost (man I felt like I owed her more i had such a good unrushed relaxed time) man DO NOT PASS THIS GIRL UP !!! Trust me if we had just 2 or 3 more providers like this out south (southeast actually) then this city would be a nicer place, and I would have a lot less onhand cash.

P T Marauder
12-27-07, 15:07
What in the world is with these recent CL ads? 300, 400, even 500 chocolates? Are these girls out of their minds, or did they have something gold plated for the holidays?

SamaRy
12-28-07, 12:28
What in the world is with these recent CL ads? 300, 400, even 500 chocolates? Are these girls out of their minds, or did they have something gold plated for the holidays?

As always, supply and demand... If people will pay it, they will ask for more...

And since there are no good regulars around... we are forced to TOFTT and see what is out there...

I did get a really good quote from one the other day.. "It's like a drug addiction, you might as well just pay full price now... you know you will pay it eventually"

Max Xindy
12-31-07, 14:10
Saw Star on Sat afternoon great incall location easy to find easy parking but let me tell you when I saw her trust me the it's me or it's free gaurantee was out the window she looks just as good as her pic made me feel real comfortable (heck we just chit chatted for the first 20 mins) she even ironed out a misunderstanding with the donation (actually downsold me did go for teh hard sell) and well when we got things going trust me I wished she had upsold me cause I would have LOVED the extra time. So if you are looking for a Hot as hell smart fair and in general one helluva provider who truly make it worth the cost (man I felt like I owed her more i had such a good unrushed relaxed time) man DO NOT PASS THIS GIRL UP !!! Trust me if we had just 2 or 3 more providers like this out south (southeast actually) then this city would be a nicer place, and I would have a lot less onhand cash.
do you have any pics or contact number? thanks

Mw1029
01-01-08, 20:11
Saw Cherry today. A little spinner that looks nothing like her pic. uninspired massage and a weak hj. I now understand why so cheap.

Buck0909
01-10-08, 17:19
Does anyone have any info on Ashley? Looks good but looks too good to be true. Any info would be great.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/ers/534764974.html

Sexwaffle
01-11-08, 05:15
do you have any pics or contact number? thankshttp://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/ers/535366627.html

That's the Link to her most recent ad.

SamaRy
01-12-08, 08:37
Does anyone have any info on Ashley? Looks good but looks too good to be true. Any info would be great.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/ers/534764974.html

Her ad states "massages are fully nude yet there is no intercourse or oral."

Deep Subman
01-14-08, 17:12
Anyone seen Becky in the hot tub? Her pics look hot, her tx is 773-979-7630.
Please post or PM me soon on this one, I would like to see her. Thanks.

IcedOut
01-14-08, 23:18
Nope. Looks suspect.

Anyone seen Becky in the hot tub? Her pics look hot, her tx is 773-979-7630.

Please post or PM me soon on this one, I would like to see her. Thanks.

Buck0909
01-15-08, 16:33
I agree with Iced, same pic, only one, looks suspect.

Same as with Ashley that I asked about.

Dick Hertz
01-16-08, 23:23
If you do a seach on her phone number you will see that three differt girls with that number. So she have a pimp who is using the same number for all of the girls or IMHO i can not believe that she is legit.

Deep Subman
01-17-08, 08:44
I called her number and a black woman answered. I asked to speak to Becky and she got on the phone. She said drive to 124th and Halstead and call her back for directions, I didnt like the area so I chickened out, sorry.

Sexualcrusade
01-22-08, 16:28
I called her number and a black woman answered. I asked to speak to Becky and she got on the phone. She said drive to 124th and Halstead and call her back for directions, I didnt like the area so I chickened out, sorry.I've drempt of other girls who would do this. Tell me to go to a particular location, and then call them for the final directions. (I believe this was because they hadn't gotten the exact room yet). However, with the "middle person" in the loop, or other things that made your bat senses tingle, you were smart to follow your instinct. More times than not, it is correct.

Re: Becky specifically, never seen her.

Happy and safe hunting!

Buck0909
01-22-08, 18:10
Anyone ever seen MZ Pinky or have any info. I saw her post today on CL in the south suburbs section. Any info would be appreciated.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/ers/547201351.html

Bend It
01-31-08, 09:07
i heard it's a scam, you will be robbedHi PM. What do you mean, you heard its a scam? Either you have experience with her or not - this is an example of a worthless kind of post. Its your first, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Tell us what you know, what happened when you called her, etc. Good luck with your next post.

Bend It

ShyCityGuy
01-31-08, 14:49
http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwi/ers/558397829.html

Any info would be welcomed.

Deep Subman
01-31-08, 18:15
Saw her this week. Took advantage of her $100 quickie. She is at a hotel in Merrillville, she has her dog with but the dog is no problem. All I wanted was a quickie so I was in and out. She is no GFE and is all business, do your thing and leave. I hope this helps, she does have a nice body and nice tits.

Bend It
02-01-08, 08:20
Oh almighty bend it, I'm sorry I didn't meet your expectations of this board. Worthless post? Maybe you can't put 2 and 2 together. It's a scam, meaning she's not legit, and you will be robbed, well to most that would mean you get a gun pointed at you and your money is gone. So go ahead and try to bash on my 2nd post. Obviously with your superior wisdom and almost a thousand posts (wow! ) you put us to shame. So a word to you our golden god, go get bent.

I'll write it more slowly so you can understand . . .

Did you get robbed by her? Or do you know someone who got robbed by her? Or are you spreading a rumor that you don't have personal knowledge of, which means you're a total waste of oxygen.

Travel Guy
02-01-08, 10:03
Why is it that when one comes to this board an makes one post that says nothing an then this person comes back an slams a senior member who all he wanted to know is what took place with this girl.

So as bendit asked give us some info. Thats what this board is all about.

INFOMATION!!

So dont get bent out shape.

IcedOut
02-01-08, 16:42
Why is it that when one comes to this board an makes one post that says nothing an then this person comes back an slams a senior member who all he wanted to know is what took place with this girl.

So as bendit asked give us some info. Thats what this board is all about.

INFOMATION!!

So dont get bent out shape.It makes for great entertainment, let them duke it out.

LapDogg
02-01-08, 22:51
Waste of oxgen? You must have taken a science class. I like how you saw that I'm a new member, I've been on here for over a year. So yes it's a fact that "MZ Pinky" is not legit, a close friend of mind decided to toftt and he was meet by a black guy with a gun. Notice how "she" doesn't post anymore? So please get off your high horse, I could care less how many posts you have; do you get a star next to your name? And to tell you the truth I was responding to the OP, but you had to jump on the bandwagon. "I like it how new members come on here and blah blah blah. " I can only imagine you sitting in your superman underwear yelling at your computer. So once again I'm sure you'll respond with your "senior member" come back, keep racking up those post points you mite win something.

Hey Papa, please understand that "first posts" are always treated with some skepticism... its nothing against you.

In fact, any short curt posts -- even when true -- are treated this way. We all walk a fine line between good time, rob, LE so we are generally a nervous lot with new information. As with that list site, and many others, sometimes people leave comments to dis other providers, or ask questions to make busts, etc.

We have no way to know that you have been a lurker for a year, if you are LEO, or if you have a grudge.... sad fact that text messages leave much to be desired in judging peoples motives. Sadly, comments can be misinterpreted easily without the benefit of verbal intonations.

We appreciate the information. All we look for is a little bit of an explanation so that we can help to balance the info against our own individual spider sense.

Your information is appreciated and will benefit other mongers from being robbed, for this we thank you.

Yadayadayada
02-02-08, 00:18

Any info would be welcomed.See my post from 11/17/07.

Chi Guy
02-02-08, 18:19
Hey Papa, please understand that "first posts" are always treated with some skepticism... its nothing against you.

In fact, any short curt posts -- even when true -- are treated this way. We all walk a fine line between good time, rob, LE so we are generally a nervous lot with new information. As with that list site, and many others, sometimes people leave comments to dis other providers, or ask questions to make busts, etc.

We have no way to know that you have been a lurker for a year, if you are LEO, or if you have a grudge.... sad fact that text messages leave much to be desired in judging peoples motives. Sadly, comments can be misinterpreted easily without the benefit of verbal intonations.

We appreciate the information. All we look for is a little bit of an explanation so that we can help to balance the info against our own individual spider sense.

Your information is appreciated and will benefit other mongers from being robbed, for this we thank you.

I think LapDogg did a good job of trying to be the voice of reason. Bend It probably could have phrased his reply to Papa Midnight a little more diplomatically, but his basic point was right on. By telling us it's a scam, that could mean just about anything, so a little more detail would be appreciated. And saying that "you will be robbed" could simply mean that you will end up paying a lot more money than it was worth or, as was cleared up later with more detail, "you get a gun pointed at you and your money is gone." No ambiguity there.

It's a fact that some of the older members tend to go a little hard on the new guys. It sucks, but that's the reality of just about any board on the Web because some of the new guys don't take the time to get used to the ettiquette of the board and instead make posts that waste the older members' time. If the new guys would take the time to get used to the board before they post, then make some detailed posts that help the rest of the guys out, they'll get a lot more initial respect.

We're all here with the same goal - getting pussy. Most of us get along. Hopefully we can move on from here without further flaming.

Buck0909
02-03-08, 00:21
It makes for great entertainment, let them duke it out.Wow, I was just trying to get some info on a provider I thought looked interesting. I didn't realize it would start a war. I agree with LapDogg though, a little more info was all I (or anyone else) was looking for. Papa, if you would have explained in the first place I am sure we all would have appreciated the input. I am a newbie to posting myself, so I understand exactly what they are talking about. I do my best to try to understand and follow the board ettiqutte so the older members are accepting. I have lurked for a while as well, just never posted. However according to my profile I am a new member. That's fine, you have to start somewhere. Anyway, thanks for the info, I will look elsewhere.

Buck

SamaRy
02-05-08, 12:39
I take a little vacation and the 2008 flame wars are on!!!!!

SamaRy
02-05-08, 12:40

Britney

Any info would be welcomed.

DeepSubman said it best, but I will ad my 2 cents worrth.. She is pretty hot, but depending on which day you catch her, ranging from do it and get it over to down right bitchy....

Bend It
02-06-08, 09:04
I take a little vacation and the 2008 flame wars are on!!!!!

LOL! I've taken a deep breath, found my center, balanced my chi . . .

Sorry for the drama. I stand by my point, but should have said it in a less inflammatory way. Apologies to all, including papa midnight.

Bend It

IcedOut
02-06-08, 14:33
Icedout it is entertaining, isn't it? I thought it was very entertaining when you got called out in the 15th ave section.It did make for some wonderful ent. I see you have navigated your way through the site very well. Now you just have to learn to get along with everyone, don't take anything personally, and join in on the fun next time some idiot like yourself, or me on 15th board, pops off at the mouth.

Deep Subman
02-07-08, 16:00
Many of you remember my little latin lady Jazmine. She is back and I have her tx so PM me and I will share digets.

Champ Chump
02-07-08, 17:04
I had a date with Stacy, petite black provider under NWI. Standard 2 call system and $$$ for anal and msog. She's not a talkative person, but she definitely provides well. She will also play with a friend for the same price. Hard to tell if the picture, in her ad, is her because her hair is in braids now.

CC out
;-}~

LapDogg
02-08-08, 22:24
Many of you remember my little latin lady Jazmine. She is back and I have her tx so PM me and I will share digets.

I've seen Jazmine several times and what keeps me going back is that she really enjoys the time. It's nice being with someone that is having as much fun as you are.

I know that trusted seniors will have a good time, just treat her well.

Mw1029
02-14-08, 22:49
Is this one to good to be true? Anyone have any info? Maybe I will toftt.

pers-574391962@craigslist.org

Mw1029
02-15-08, 09:25
Let me try that again.

Here is her posting.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwi/ers/574391962.html

SamaRy
02-15-08, 09:40
Is this one to good to be true? Anyone have any info? Maybe I will toftt.

pers-574391962@craigslist.org
Uh, thats the email address link... and since we all know CL links disappear very quickly normally....

YOUNG BLODE AND SEXY NEEDING YOUR COMPANY WILLING TO TRAVEL DOING OUTCALL WHILE I'M IN TOWN, SO PLEASE CONTACT ME SO WE CAN HAVE SOME REAL FUN, MY NUMBER IS 305-909-5138 ASK FOR TAYLOR

Let me know if you TOFTT and if it is worth it, looks nice, and with a FL areacode.... But I bet she won't be in IN very long...

Chocopop
02-23-08, 22:00
I had a date with Stacy, petite black provider under NWI. Standard 2 call system and $$$ for anal and msog. She's not a talkative person, but she definitely provides well. She will also play with a friend for the same price. Hard to tell if the picture, in her ad, is her because her hair is in braids now.

CC out
;-}~I've been meaning to check her out since she has longevity on CL. Is that an old pic of her? Or does she still have a sexy small body?

(last, what is msog?)

SgtPerv
02-23-08, 23:58
I've been meaning to check her out since she has longevity on CL. Is that an old pic of her? Or does she still have a sexy small body?

(last, what is msog?)Click on "Abbreviations" at top of page.

LapDogg
02-25-08, 21:59
I've been meaning to check her out since she has longevity on CL. Is that an old pic of her? Or does she still have a sexy small body?

(last, what is msog?)

I have seen stacy several times alone, and with one of her friends... you can't go wrong here. There is no rush and she is active the entire time... does not bring any drama to the party.

Valpocock69
03-03-08, 19:54
New member, longtime monger...Looking to add some info, take some info

Met with Stacy this weekend. Action is above par, looking to have fun w/ a friend in the near future.

Anyone seen Strawberry? I see her ads quite often, and as a sucker for redheads, looking to TOFTT. But, if anyone has any info, it would be appreciated!

VC

Scooter
03-04-08, 12:19
Stay away from Strawberry. Her pictures are very old. SHe is much heavier, and she has a very bad attitude. If you do a search on here you will see multiple warnings. Just a very nasty woman.

P T Marauder
03-04-08, 12:43
As others have mentioned, stay far, FAR away from Strawberry (or any of her other pseudonyms). She should have a Mr. Yuk sticker on her forehead.

SamaRy
03-04-08, 13:06
...She should have a Mr. Yuk sticker on her forehead.

ROFL! Good one...

Chocopop
03-04-08, 15:22
I have seen stacy several times alone, and with one of her friends... you can't go wrong here. There is no rush and she is active the entire time... does not bring any drama to the party.This is shte same sexy Black Girl adverstising Griffith?

I'm checking her out this week.

Chocopop
03-04-08, 15:36
HAs anyone seen this girl. I see two different pics (both are sexy) on the same Phone number. a Chicago number.

Is this a bad sign or can someone vouch for her?

Indiana Jones
03-04-08, 17:07
HAs anyone seen this girl. I see two different pics (both are sexy) on the same Phone number. a Chicago number.

Is this a bad sign or can someone vouch for her?Those two pics ain't the same girl. Different ass, skin tone and hair. Bad sign.

Ticktock67
03-10-08, 09:27
Anybody see her from CL. I'm seriously interested but want to see if there were any reports on her.

ALENNA 847-770-8781

Mw1029
03-13-08, 19:04
Has anyone seen Kitten lately? If so is still all blown-up. Her pics look as though she has lost a few lbs.

SamaRy
03-15-08, 22:43
Has anyone seen Kitten lately? If so is still all blown-up. Her pics look as though she has lost a few lbs.

Still Big... Large, BBW...

Orangewood
03-16-08, 00:54
Looks too good to be true, but that's really the key, isn't it? We all want the one that looks too good to be true but IS true. Of course, none of us wants to get mugged or arrested.

Anybody see her from CL. I'm seriously interested but want to see if there were any reports on her.

ALENNA 847-770-8781

Shovelhead
03-16-08, 17:57
Whats happened to all the girls on CL in NW Indiana?

There is only a couple every day.

SamaRy
03-18-08, 17:42
Wow, you know how they say if it looks too good to be true....

Some one TOFTT and let me know if this girl is for real....

-----------------------------------------

BRI

GIVE ME A CALL FOR MORE DETAILS........

100% PERCENT ME OR IT'S FREE........

Champ Chump
03-20-08, 09:37
What a waste of time and $.6. Her breathe was so bad I thought it was her butt. She gave me about 45 seconds of lip contact for a cbj and acted as if she was in severe pain every time I tried fs. I almost laughed when she said you make sure you come back and see me. The only reason to come back is for a refund. That's 2 losers in a row from CL. Here's the ad:

$60 SPECIAL!!! (((Crystal))) - w4m - 25
Date: 2008-03-19, 8:21AM CDT

Im Crystal I am located on the south side of Chicago I am 5'4 brown eyes shoulder length brown hair light complexion 36c breast and a nicely rounded bottom. I AM PROFESSIONAL, PATIENCE, DISCREET, DRUGS AND DISEASE FREE. MY BREAST ARE ALL NATURAL,AND REAL CURVES, AND SEXY . 1ST TIMER FRIENDLY, AND THERE IS NEVER A RUSH WITH ME I SATISFY TO COMPLETION.Offering 24/7 erotic services anytime day or night!!!

I accept a gift of $60 for 15 min, $80 a half Hour and $90 an Hour for my erotic services. Incall ONLY .If you are interested in meeting and greeting,feel free to give me a call at 773-876-8396 OUTCALLS - $160 a half hour and $180 an hour

Coyote36
03-21-08, 01:14
What a waste of time and $.6. Her breathe was so bad I thought it was her butt. She gave me about 45 seconds of lip contact for a cbj and acted as if she was in severe pain every time I tried fs. I almost laughed when she said you make sure you come back and see me. The only reason to come back is for a refund. That's 2 losers in a row from CL. Here's the ad:

$60 SPECIAL!!! (((Crystal))) - w4m - ____________________________________
Reply to: pers-611189951@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-03-19, 8:21AM CDT
Im Crystal I am located on the south side of Chicago I am 5'4 brown eyes shoulder length brown hair light complexion 36c breast and a nicely rounded bottom. I AM PROFESSIONAL, PATIENCE, DISCREET, DRUGS AND DISEASE FREE. MY BREAST ARE ALL NATURAL,AND REAL CURVES, AND SEXY . 1ST TIMER FRIENDLY, AND THERE IS NEVER A RUSH WITH ME I SATISFY TO COMPLETION.Offering 24/7 erotic services anytime day or night!!!

I accept a gift of $60 for 15 min, $80 a half Hour and $90 an Hour for my erotic services. Incall ONLY .If you are interested in meeting and greeting,feel free to give me a call at 773-876-8396 OUTCALLS - $160 a half hour and $180 an hourShe got a bad rap in Milwaukee Wisc for pulkling this also, was run out of milwaukee quickly sorry tohear she is in your neck of the woods.

Bill Kan
03-22-08, 16:04
Is she the same girl on the picture? Just making sure.

She got a bad rap in Milwaukee Wisc for pulkling this also, was run out of milwaukee quickly sorry tohear she is in your neck of the woods.

Deep Subman
03-24-08, 20:18
Saw Kitten today, its been about 6 months and she just keeps getting bigger. Her stomach is now sagging down to the little kitten, just plain fat. I was going to get FS but after she undressed I opted for a BBBJ and titty fuck which was very nice. I dont know what it is about fat girls but they give very good head. I wish she would lose 100 lbs and return to the way she was when I first met her. Just an FYI..........

SamaRy
03-24-08, 22:25
Brittany is back... same attitude... good quick one if that is your thing....
really NOT A GFE !!!
----------------------------------------

Pics are very recent & accurate***5'5 and 125lbs***36C-24-38 all natural*** Blonde hair***Beautiful blue eyes***Silky smooth skin***Sexy hourglass figure*** Incall & Outcall available anytime***ALL TEXT MESSAGES & BLOCKED CALLS WILL BE IGNORED***SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY***xoxo Brittany***202*905*4722***Call when ready to make appt***30min notice***Located in Merrillville,IN***

Deep Subman
03-24-08, 22:40
I called her today and she never returned call, thats why I saw Kitten. BTY, Brittany also advertises in the gentlemens pages under the name of Crystal.
FYI, Both Brittany and Kitten can be had for 100 hh. Be safe, have fun.

Deep Subman
03-28-08, 19:46
New girl in town, Marcy. I saw her at a hotel in Merrillville today. 19 yr old and needs some experience. Greeted with a hug, told me to undress. Put some lube on her hand and started a HJ. I said wait a while and started to kiss her tits and work my way down. She is a total corpse. she just laid there with the TV on (I swear she was looking at it ) Then she asked me to put the condom on and asked what position I wanted. I asked for a BBBJ first but nothing doing. No kissing, very mechanical, clean yourself up and leave. I will never see her again. She is here all week so you have been warned.

Max Xindy
03-29-08, 00:19
New girl in town, Marcy. I saw her at a hotel in Merrillville today. 19 yr old and needs some experience. Greeted with a hug, told me to undress. Put some lube on her hand and started a HJ. I said wait a while and started to kiss her tits and work my way down. She is a total corpse. she just laid there with the TV on (I swear she was looking at it ) Then she asked me to put the condom on and asked what position I wanted. I asked for a BBBJ first but nothing doing. No kissing, very mechanical, clean yourself up and leave. I will never see her again. She is here all week so you have been warned.
This Marcy sounds like Brittany. Same type of corpse mentality.

Max Xindy
03-29-08, 00:25
Anyone know anything about Heather. Haven't seen her post before. She is listed on CL as tall thin sexy stripper.

SamaRy
03-29-08, 05:58
Anyone know anything about Heather. Haven't seen her post before. She is listed on CL as tall thin sexy stripper.

Wow, to use DeepSubMan's line... that is a "corpse" if I ever saw one...

I feel like I walked back into a 80's strip club and she would do just about anything for a fix even though you would really prefer she eat a sandwich....

Mw1029
03-29-08, 23:09
Just saw Heather. She is not to bad to look at. Nice airbags or should I say silicone bags. BBBJCIMS very good. She was in a real hurry though. Not to bad but worth the $$.

SamaRy
03-31-08, 07:53
Wow, to use DeepSubMan's line... that is a "corpse" if I ever saw one...

I feel like I walked back into a 80's strip club and she would do just about anything for a fix even though you would really prefer she eat a sandwich....

What a difference a picture makes.... Here is her updated picture...

MW1029, do you think FS was on the menu?

-------------------------

Hi my name is Heather. Iam a sexy,sassy stripper that would love to take care of yoy after a hard days work or just to relieve some stress. I am not a prostitute. All arrangements or activities are strictly consentual by legal adults. If interested please call 219-512-8097 . Outcalls only right now. I hope to please you soon.
175hh
250fh

Mw1029
03-31-08, 19:45
Yes SamaRy I would say fs is definately an option

SamaRy
04-09-08, 22:08
Has anyone seen Maria?

------------------------------------------------

Hi, guys, I'm a tall sexy mami of hispanic decent and an exceptionally voluptuous body.

I think you'll love my personality. And accommodating kind of girl.

And although I enjoy getting really wild, I also like to spend quiet moments with a considerate man.

I'm available for outcalls. Incall in Harvey off 159th and Halsted.

QQ_100
HH_150
FH_250
*Disclosure: This ad is not an offer of prostitution. Money is paid for my time and companionship only and any choices made during that time is between two consenting adults of legal age and is not contracted for, nor is it requested to be contracted for in any manner.

Please call me
Contact Maria
509_868_2037

Deep Subman
04-11-08, 19:32
No, I havent seen her and I wont because I have found that when a woman only shows her neck on up, she usually has a belly and a fat ass, there are plenty of others out there unless thats what you are into.

Deep Subman
04-15-08, 07:55
Has anyone seen this visiting woman? I tried to hook up with her last month when she was here and she got an attitude over the phone with me and hung up.

Max Xindy
04-15-08, 22:46
Has anyone seen this visiting woman? I tried to hook up with her last month when she was here and she got an attitude over the phone with me and hung up.
I have seen her twice. I haven't had any trouble with her except that she says that she is allergic to latex so you will have to BYO different type . She had on a very sexy outfit when I saw her. All activites were provided with no upselling and non rushed. PM me if you need additional imfo.

Deep Subman
04-19-08, 20:55
Who likes long legs that get wrapped around you? Stormy has them and more. I saw her twice this week while she was in town. Great location, fireplace, candles, the whole nine yards. She never rushed me, I was the one that started the action and I decided when to leave. She loves to snuggle, kiss, and gets goose bumps and orgasms. Had a great time and there was no latex problems as someone described. Treat her like a queen and you will be well rewarded.

Cwashi0753
04-28-08, 11:23
I visited Ms. Scorpio a few weeks ago. She is a black female about 25 y/o and works out of E. C. Or will come to you. She was a very nice and clean provider who really enjoys her work. She is a little on the heavy side thats why she only show a head shot. If you don't know her by name, she is the black girl with piercing on her bottom lip and eye brow with sometimes red or blonde hair. I payed less that 100 buck for full service. She is recommened to everyone and don't rush at all. Her # is [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal telephone numbers in the text. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Deep Subman
04-29-08, 19:01
I know, this girl is a ***** but I was horney in Merrillville. I have seen her before so I asked and got the $100 quickie. She is at the extended stay hotel so it was nice. Here is the report. I arrive and she says ok, get undressed. She then says, lay down and she puts the cover on and starts the cbj, when I get hard she asks me what postion I want. I tell her cowgirl so she rides me for about 3 min, asks me if I have cum yet, I say no, and she says you got about 2 min to cum and you have to leave, talk about a deflating comment. I finally cum and she says hurry, get dressed, I have someone else coming over. I said, I havent even been here 10 min and she says thats what a quickie is, 10-15 min. I told her to go fuck herself, she has a rotten attitude and I will tell my friends not to see you. She said, I dont care, so I am asking all of you not to see this girl, there are plenty others just PM me and I will give you some, F this *****..............

Nards
04-29-08, 22:27
I know, this girl is a ***** but I was horney in Merrillville. I have seen her before so I asked and got the $100 quickie. She is at the extended stay hotel so it was nice. Here is the report. I arrive and she says ok, get undressed. She then says, lay down and she puts the cover on and starts the cbj, when I get hard she asks me what postion I want. I tell her cowgirl so she rides me for about 3 min, asks me if I have cum yet, I say no, and she says you got about 2 min to cum and you have to leave, talk about a deflating comment. I finally cum and she says hurry, get dressed, I have someone else coming over. I said, I havent even been here 10 min and she says thats what a quickie is, 10-15 min. I told her to go fuck herself, she has a rotten attitude and I will tell my friends not to see you. She said, I dont care, so I am asking all of you not to see this girl, there are plenty others just PM me and I will give you some, F this *****..............That's horrible! Kind of sounds like my ex-girlfriend when her husband was on his way home!

TDog1
04-29-08, 23:05
Hey guys,

Have met with Kimberly (Kim) from CL on several occassions. She normally works with someone by the name of Stacy. They are both from up in Michigan, but travel frequently to nwi and South Bend. If you get the chance see them. Kim is a gfe and very fun to spend time with. She is willing to try most things and enjoys herself while doing so. A great lady to say the least. I've heard great things about Stacy as well. Good luck and be safe.

Travel Guy
04-30-08, 09:12
I had the pleasure of meeting Stacy a few weeks back in Michigan City. This lady is for real. She is really into it. Everything is on the menu but Greek.

I have seen Kims photos and she looks like she would be fun.

Play safe.

SamaRy
04-30-08, 10:27
I know, this girl is a ***** ..... she has a rotten attitude and I will tell my friends not to see you. She said, I dont care, so I am asking all of you not to see this girl, there are plenty others just PM me and I will give you some, F this B *****

Sorry Subman... the only times I had seen her, the attitude was really bad then, and i heard that it is getting worse and worse... I see she has a 219 # now, so I guess she is planning on staying a while...

Unfortunatly NWI is pretty much dead right now (you would think it is election time or something)

SamaRy
04-30-08, 10:28
I had the pleasure of meeting Stacy a few weeks back in Michigan City. This lady is for real. She is really into it. Everything is on the menu but Greek.

I have seen Kims photos and she looks like she would be fun.

Play safe.

Kim and Stacy are both pretty cool (older ladies) but they have the right attitude... you treat them right and they treat you right....

SamaRy
05-16-08, 12:28
Has anyone else seen all the new ladies posting on CL? Anyone TOFTT yet?

CT Michelle
05-16-08, 15:32
I can tell you from personal experiance they get delited. I think they pull them so there is no other girls,

CTMichelle

QUOTE=Shovelhead]Whats happened to all the girls on CL in NW Indiana?

There is only a couple every day.[/QUOTE]

mrhappy
05-26-08, 03:24
Saw Heather tonight. Found her very attractive, thin, enhanced and a nice smile. She was very eager. MSOG. Nice massage. $$50 for an hr $$. She had some difficulty with transpotation which worked out OK. Made mrhappy happy!

Valpocock69
05-27-08, 21:42
Saw Dakota who is in town (M'Ville). She does have the goods suggested, but if you aren't into gigantic t**s, she is definately NOT for you. Great CBJ till rock, then 4-5 different positions until cum. Definately worth the 45 min rate, but not sure if the 1 HR would be worth it. She gives an amazing ride for the 45 min and makes you feel comfortable; a great GFE.

Indiana Jones
06-10-08, 16:11
Pic looks great, also looked great two weeks ago when I was in Miami area. I thought ad looked familiar, so I checked. Didnt see her, but it is same pic.

Serious red flag on this one.

Ticktock67
06-22-08, 23:16
Saw Dakota today. A little on the thick side but I like that. Very pretty face, great attitude and no rush. I left a happy man.

Oh btw she has some MASSIVE tits!

Darrell01
06-23-08, 11:07
Saw Dakota today. A little on the thick side but I like that. Very pretty face, great attitude and no rush. I left a happy man.

Oh btw she has some MASSIVE tits!

Umm are they real or not?

Ticktock67
06-23-08, 12:21
Umm are they real or not?They are very real, and she puts them to good use. LOL

BlueDiamond
06-25-08, 11:21
http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/ers/730772745.html

Visited Amanda and here's the run down:

The good: Excellent body 10+++ not a stetch mark to be found, great breasts, fabulous legs. Very sweet personality, easy to set-up and get along with.

The bad: Slight b/o smell, definitely not GFE (limited kissing, EVERYTHING translated), constant interruptions from phone calls

The ugly: Room was a mess and she had a dog with her (I love dogs, but not in my bed during play time).

Obviously YMMV, if you're OK with the above I'd give her a try just to enjoy that great body. If you're looking for GFE, keep looking.

Nards
06-26-08, 04:12
That Dakota looks nice!

Mw1029
07-08-08, 22:47
I had to try her again. Heres the run down.

4 calls to get to her room.
Merrillville location
Nice body, a little heavier than her pics
Short cbj
right to doggie
dead lay

SamaRy
07-09-08, 09:14
I had to try her again. Heres the run down.

4 calls to get to her room.
Merrillville location
Nice body, a little heavier than her pics
Short cbj
right to doggie
dead lay

She needs to be classified the same as Strawberry/Sky/Whatever just not worth it, posts all day long, and your hand and a baggie is better....

Sexwaffle
07-20-08, 19:00
Thinking about getting a hold of Rose tonight.

Does anyone know about her?

Here's a link to her CL ad:

http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/ers/762858862.html

Frehley
07-28-08, 23:03
Guys be careful on CL lots of girls appear then they are gone

Had one the other night said she was on cline in griffith

I figured motel 8 or such.

Called she said 15 min she had a friend visiting

Turned into 45 min. When she called me back I told her I was nearby the hotel she told me to wiat about 5 min & then she would call back!

I hightailed it out of there. Something just seemed fishy. No pun!

Stay safe

BlueDiamond
08-01-08, 15:39
Advertises on CL.

Absolutely terrible service.

Save your money.

Update: She's at it again...here is her ad:
LUCIOUS N LITTLE - w4m - 21 (INCALLS SOUTH SUBURBS)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: pers-780052792@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-08-02, 9:56AM CDT

WELL HELLO THERE!

INCALL ONLY!!
NO BLOCKED CALLS AND NO TEXTS!!!
SERIOUS GENTS ONLY!!!
I AM A STUNNING 5FT,103LBS,BEAUTIFUL BRUNETTE HAIR,HEAVENLY HAZEL EYES,PRETTY FACE,PERKY 32B'S,SEXY PETITE CURVES,PERFECT LITTLE APPLEBOTTOM,AND LUCIOUS LEGS!!!
SEE YOU SOON!!! 630 430 7409

Mw1029
08-02-08, 11:44
Met with shy the other day. What a smoking hot little thing. Her pictures do not do her justice. The only problem is she wont shut up unless your **** is in her. A must see.

Hobby Lover
08-02-08, 11:47
That Dakota looks nice!

I haven't seen Dakota but a monger friend of mine told me she is fantastic. You have to like big girls though.

Yadayadayada
08-03-08, 19:25
Any reviews for Ashley from CL?

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwi/ers/780723602.html

Nards
08-05-08, 03:11
I haven't seen Dakota but a monger friend of mine told me she is fantastic. You have to like big girls though.Although I love ladies of all sizes, I do see you point. But, whoa! Those things look HUGE! Big girls need the lovin' too!

Deep Subman
08-05-08, 16:48
Nards, I love you like a brother and dont let what I am about to say hurt you but I would really love to see you go out there and come back with a juicey report on something. It seems all I see from you is, "wow, there were alot of cars in CTS parking lot" or "wow, those tits are huge, etc. Be a good fellow monger, see Ashley from CL, take one for the team and give us a report we can sink our teeth into. I am only telling you this for your own enjoyment, come on into to monger world, try it, you'll like it.

SgtPerv
08-05-08, 17:00
Nards is just trying to get his report numbers up cause in two weeks he will have his 6 months in and can be a senior member. I am sure that will mean a lot to him. Nards Senior Member at USASG. Kinda has a ping I mean ring to it.

Club Cruiser
08-08-08, 09:12
Saw her CL posting the other day.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwi/ers/780712426.html

I decided to give her a try. Standard 2 call system and lady that answered the phone was very nice, 1. 5 for 30 min. There are a few girls at this agency, this was my first one. Got to the hotel and she was wearing the little outfit in the pics was talkative from the minute I got their and never shut up. I had seen that her cbj was no good so I didn't even bother. Started kissing her a little to quiet her and she started with HJ talking the whole time. She said no daty and no anal. She asked if I wanted her to ride and she hopped on and talked the whole time. I decided to switch it up and went to k9. Big mistake. As soon as I slid in, I was almost knocked on my ass by her incredibly foul odor. No wonder daty wan't available, who the hell would want to? ! ? ! I had to hold my breath while I finished. Cleaned up and I couldn't get my clothes on fast enough. She's definitely on the trashy side and although she was nice enough, she definitely has an attitude. Would not repeat, but curious about the other girls from the agency.

http://xxxmidwestplay.com/inside.php

SgtPerv
08-08-08, 18:22
This comes from a very seasoned guy: Have fun.

You may have been the one to post this a while back:

BBW = fat
Voluptuous = fat
Curvy = fat
Curvaceous = fat
Thick = fat
Rubenesque = fat
Womanly = fat
Gives bra size only? = fat
Busty = either saggy or fat
Naturally busty = saggy and fat
Real woman = saggy, fat and ugly

Slim = no boobs
Svelte = no boobs
Slender = no boobs
Dancer's body = no boobs

Bombshell = fake boobs
Baywatch = fake boobs
Playboy = fake boobs
Model = fake boobs

Brazilian = black
Caramel = black
Chocolate = black
Cuban = black
Ebony = black
Egyptian = black
Ethiopian = black
Exotic = black
Hawaiian = black
Mocha = black
Mulatto = black
Nubian = black
Mixed = black

Mature = old
Courtesan = old
Gracious = old
Refined = old
Elegant = old
Classic = old

Age = generally add a few years, here are some frequent exceptions:
College Student = late 20's
Just turned 18 = mid 20's
19 = possible jailbait
21 = late 20's
28 = late 30's

Intelligent = brunette
Sorority Girl = blonde
Selective = overpriced
Exclusive = very overpriced
Classy = can't afford lingerie
Freaky = doesn't shower between clients
Upscale = snooty personality
All American = trailer trash
Princess = I have an attitude problem
Las Vegas = Bellagio prices, Motel 6 service
coed = plain looking with acne problem
girl next door = looks like the boy next door
Goddess = If you believe this is me in the pictures...
Real Doll = Bubba brings you an inflatable doll, no refunds
Energetic = methamphetamine addict
Down to earth = boring
College graduate = sleeps with professors
open minded = openly accepts tips

New to business = changed name
New to area = changed name and moved across town

Up to an hour = 1 shot and she's gone.
Discreet = I check your ID
Discrete = I can't spell
Advance notice required = you'll never get a hold of me
Seeks generous gentleman = robs the elderly
Seeks generous businessmen = robs out-of-towners
Once in a lifetime experience = you won't repeat
I love what I do = I'm desperate for clients.
Satisfaction guaranteed = I guarantee I'm getting your money
Available 24/7 = my pimp never sleeps

What an ad DOESN'T say, is also a source of information. Unless specified, you can assume:
hair color = brown
hair length = to shoulder
eye color = brown
age = mature
height = short
weight = heavy
cup size = small
measurements = large

BE FOREWARNED!!

Deep Subman
08-10-08, 20:41
Dittos Sgt Perv, you are right on the money. You newbees listen to the Sgt, he has been there and done that and so have I. Thanks for the report.

Giants Fan
08-11-08, 08:45

BBW = fat
Voluptuous = fat
Curvy = fat
Curvaceous = fatBrilliant!

And oh so true!

Blaxxxmorpheus
08-11-08, 13:22
A Wonderful Primer for the Newbies and Jaded alike!

BBW = fat
Voluptuous = fat
Curvy = fat
Curvaceous = fat
Thick = fat
Rubenesque = fat
Womanly = fat
Gives bra size only? = fat
Busty = either saggy or fat
Naturally busty = saggy and fat
Real woman = saggy, fat and ugly

Slim = no boobs
Svelte = no boobs
Slender = no boobs
Dancer's body = no boobs

Bombshell = fake boobs
Baywatch = fake boobs
Playboy = fake boobs
Model = fake boobs

Brazilian = black
Caramel = black
Chocolate = black
Cuban = black
Ebony = black
Egyptian = black
Ethiopian = black
Exotic = black
Hawaiian = black
Mocha = black
Mulatto = black
Nubian = black
Mixed = black

Mature = old
Courtesan = old
Gracious = old
Refined = old
Elegant = old
Classic = old

Age = generally add a few years, here are some frequent exceptions:
College Student = late 20's
Just turned 18 = mid 20's
19 = possible jailbait
21 = late 20's
28 = late 30's

Intelligent = brunette
Sorority Girl = blonde
Selective = overpriced
Exclusive = very overpriced
Classy = can't afford lingerie
Freaky = doesn't shower between clients
Upscale = snooty personality
All American = trailer trash
Princess = I have an attitude problem
Las Vegas = Bellagio prices, Motel 6 service
coed = plain looking with acne problem
girl next door = looks like the boy next door
Goddess = If you believe this is me in the pictures...
Real Doll = Bubba brings you an inflatable doll, no refunds
Energetic = methamphetamine addict
Down to earth = boring
College graduate = sleeps with professors
open minded = openly accepts tips

New to business = changed name
New to area = changed name and moved across town

Up to an hour = 1 shot and she's gone.
Discreet = I check your ID
Discrete = I can't spell
Advance notice required = you'll never get a hold of me
Seeks generous gentleman = robs the elderly
Seeks generous businessmen = robs out-of-towners
Once in a lifetime experience = you won't repeat
I love what I do = I'm desperate for clients.
Satisfaction guaranteed = I guarantee I'm getting your money
Available 24/7 = my pimp never sleeps

What an ad DOESN'T say, is also a source of information. Unless specified, you can assume:
hair color = brown
hair length = to shoulder
eye color = brown
age = mature
height = short
weight = heavy
cup size = small
measurements = large

BE FOREWARNED!!

SgtPerv
08-11-08, 17:15
Special = I have no customer base
Limited time only= I am desperate for money

Yadayadayada
08-27-08, 14:05
Damn, Heidi and Alexis look too good to be true.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwi/ers/814986574.html

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwi/ers/814980307.html

If anyone decides to TOFTT on either of them, let us know.

SgtPerv
08-28-08, 05:08
Damn, Heidi and Alexis look too good to be true.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwi/ers/814986574.html

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwi/ers/814980307.html

If anyone decides to TOFTT on either of them, let us know.By reading their post. I would say they are above average price. Minimum of $$$ an hour is my bet.

ShyCityGuy
09-01-08, 18:57
Anyone know how to contact her, or is she is still providing? Had a great time last time we met, and would love to see here again, but cannot find out how to get a hold of her.

Indiana Jones
09-02-08, 10:45
Went to see Erika. Well she is a "freak' as advertised. Not all in a good way. Very into the bj, but when she offered bbfs, knowing she does $50.00 specials, that was time to say no thanks and go. If you arent worried about safety, probably would be fun.

SamaRy
09-21-08, 08:14
So, I tried Kathrina... She is a lot older and not as skinny as her pictures show... I would say 40+ Irish

Nice Massage.. I would repeat, but her rates are a little expensive for that area...

IT TIME TO RELAX!COME OVER AND SEE ME.A WOMAN FROM EUROPE,HOT SEXY AND VERY NICE. SEE ME FOR 125 ALL DAY TILL ABOUT 12 MIDNIGHT,LATER BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.

YOU WILL LEAVE WITH A SMILE AND BLISS.ALSO REIKI MASTER,TANTRA TEACHER AND I STUDIED AROMA THERAPY.YOU WILL NOT ESCAPE MY EUROPEAN CARISMA AND CHARM.

BLOND,TALL AND A REAL WOMAN.

CALL ME 219-473-1802 VER CLOSE TO SOUTH HAMMOND BY THE LAKE

YOUR KATIE

SEE MORE OF ME ON MIDNIGHTCHICAGO UNDER SENSUAL KATHRINA SEE NEW ARRIVALS

SgtPerv
10-18-08, 13:18
If you ever really get scammed by a CL provider ( Please do not do it just to be a dickhead ) here is the link to flag them and protect other mongers. This to include the credit card, join my site types.

www.craigsflagger.com

SgtPerv
10-28-08, 23:08
Wrote by an escort, an intelligent one. Read and learn from her play book.
http://www.peridotash.com/?p=55

Nicky Forza
10-29-08, 11:14
Wrote by an escort, an intelligent one. Read and learn from her play book.
http://www.peridotash.com/?p=55

Her little essay and flowchart didn't impress me at all about her intelligence. I wonder why she thinks potential customers would want to leave their home phone number? Why shouldn't he want to see pics or meet first--she might be a 500 pound whale. Gimme a break.

SgtPerv
10-29-08, 17:12
Her little essay and flowchart didn't impress me at all about her intelligence. I wonder why she thinks potential customers would want to leave their home phone number? Why shouldn't he want to see pics or meet first--she might be a 500 pound whale. Gimme a break.I really did not mean she was intelligent. I was showing how these girls think.

I do agree with you.

The links were also enlightening.

After all she is a hooker,not smart to begin with.

Buck0909
11-03-08, 08:57
Anyone seen Crystal?

Any info would be great.

If not I may try to TOFTT.

Thanks

Buck0909
11-03-08, 09:00
Sorry guys. Here is the link. I checked the forum and didn't see anything about this one. The Crystal I did find was a very old report.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwi/ers/903093118.html

Mw1029
11-03-08, 21:25
Crystal was formerly known as Brittany- same bad service same dumb a**

Italian Ashley- Her in the pic but must have been twenty years ago not bad service, but not pretty to look at

Sweet blonde- not so sexy but pretty sweet, graet bbbj to completion

Buck0909
11-04-08, 13:17

Italian Ashley- Her in the pic but must have been twenty years ago not bad service, but not pretty to look at

Sweet blonde- not so sexy but pretty sweet, graet bbbj to completionThanks for the info. Sweet blonde it is.

Gary Man
11-06-08, 16:53
"Craigslist to crack down on ads for prostitution

Under the watchful eye of law enforcement in 40 states, Craigslist pledged Thursday to crack down on ads for prostitution on its Web sites.

As part of Craigslist's agreement with attorneys general around the country, anyone who posts an "erotic services" ad will be required to provide a working phone number and pay a fee with a valid credit card. The Web site will provide that information to law enforcement if subpoenaed..."

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/T/TEC_CRAIGSLIST_PROSTITUTION?SITE=AZTUS&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

SamaRy
11-07-08, 16:43

Sweet blonde- not so sexy but pretty sweet, graet bbbj to completion

I also regretted Ashley...

And I second the stay away from Brittany and whatever name she uses!!! Bad Attitude...

I missed Sweet Blonde??? Do you have contact info?
Thanks

CT Michelle
11-07-08, 17:43
Being someone that does post, i should say they have always required a phone number to verify the only new thing is the request for a credit card. But for those that "Play" on the internet already know any one, even a child can get a pre paid credit card with anyones name on it so it wont come back to you

CT Michelle

See this report. It looks like it'll be tougher for 'erotic' escorts to post on CL--they're going to require a credit card and working phone number. CL's signed on for this requirement with multiple states

http://www.usatoday.com/tech/news/2008-11-06-craigslist-prostitution_N.htm

SgtPerv
11-08-08, 07:39
Nothing like using a fake prepaid CC to get a federal offense charge.

I trust you mongers a smart enough not to try this for the hobby.

Fake phones are sometimes State Offenses, but fake prepaid cards are Federal Crimes.

If caught , the least you will get is illegal use of CC ( federal) because that fake person can not come forward and say you had permission.

Homeland Security takes it seriously.

Not a smart move for a monger with something to lose!

CT Michelle
11-08-08, 13:28
I just need to know, Is this all because i met you and laughed ? I really dont want to keep this going to long but i am curious what did i ever do so bad to you? Im not sure why you must pick on everything i say. Enough about that

The card I am speaking of is a card anyone can legaly use and LEGALY buy. Now many have them and use them Dont assume because of what i do for work i engage in stolen credit cards or stolen phones.

CT Michelle

Nothing like using a fake prepaid CC to get a federal offense charge.

I trust you mongers a smart enough not to try this for the hobby.

Fake phones are sometimes State Offenses, but fake prepaid cards are Federal Crimes.

If caught , the least you will get is illegal use of CC ( federal) because that fake person can not come forward and say you had permission.

Homeland Security takes it seriously.

Not a smart move for a monger with something to lose!

SgtPerv
11-09-08, 19:09
I just need to know, Is this all because i met you and laughed ? I really dont want to keep this going to long but i am curious what did i ever do so bad to you? Im not sure why you must pick on everything i say. Enough about that

The card I am speaking of is a card anyone can legaly use and LEGALY buy. Now many have them and use them Dont assume because of what i do for work i engage in stolen credit cards or stolen phones.

CT MichelleWork on your comprehension skills.

I never said anything about "stolen" or implied it.

I was talking to the members not the "forum advertiser".

It is a fact that if you get a prepaid CC and give false info, it is connect with money laundering laws.

They are not like gift certificates !

Mongers beware, advertisers I do not care what they do.

Cash is the mongers safest tool.

Yadayadayada
11-09-08, 20:04
Italian Ashley- Her in the pic but must have been twenty years ago not bad service, but not pretty to look atI called the # she has listed, and a guy (pimp?) answered. No thanks. I called a few days later, same thing. Had she answered the phone herself, I might have gone for it. Based on your review, I'm glad I didn't.

SgtPerv
11-10-08, 01:19
Money laundering is the practice of engaging in financial transactions in order to conceal the identity, source, and/or destination of money, and is a main operation of the underground economy.

False info to prepaid CC does fall into the category.

We as mongers do not need to do this. Cash only.

We`are out to get some trim, not to get tossed in jail and become trim.

No sense getting the Feds involved.

W Rainski69
11-14-08, 03:54
I see that Heather is back. I call her phone and she still has the same old message that her phone is messed up and to leave a message.

Anybody seen her lately?

SgtPerv
11-15-08, 01:15
New Federal Lawsuit Against David Elms of TER 11/7/2008

LOS ANGELES - A woman listed in court documents as Jane Doe has filed a federal lawsuit against David Elms, the owner of T*E*R, accusing him of cybersquatting and defamation.

T*E*R has become known as the premiere online destination for those willing to rank their experiences with prostitutes on a scale of 1 to 10, as well as to leave comments. Elms said he created the site, which was launched in 1999, because he wanted to empower customers after he felt he was being "ripped off" by various escort services.

The Long Beach, Calif., woman, who said in court papers she is involved with an escort service, alleged Elms created a website using photos and videos of her, and also that he "directed his anger and vengeance" at her because she refused to have sex with him. She also claims Elms sent letters to her family and friends saying she is a prostitute.

The suit was filed in U.S. District Court in Los Angeles.

It's the latest in a string of legal woes for Elms, who in June was arrested and held in a Los Angeles jail on probation violation charges related to a 2006 drug and weapons conviction.

At the time of the June arrest, court officials said Elms failed five drug tests since October 2007. He faces up to four years in prison if convicted of the probation violation charges.

Dave notes: I hope that the civil case information will motivate LE to investigate the prostitution crime aspects once the case is heard - which could take years. With David's long history of abuse of women in so many ways this is one case we do want prosecuted for prostitution while supporting its decrim.

"Jane" has told me she realizes that David Elms is probably judgment proof with little assets to get if she wins. But she is determined to expose him in this way even with her high legal costs and unlikely to recover the cost when she wins. She has a major and expense law firm that has worked on this case gathering evidence to prove things for a long time. But good for "Jane" for exposing again the abuse of David Elms aka terd (Ter David - thanks to Ana).

I assume this is the following case I found:

BFN, LLC et al v. David Elms et al
Plaintiffs: BFN, LLC and Jane Doe
Defendants: David Elms, Elms Web Services, Inc. and DOES
Case Number: 2:2008cv07285
Filed: November 3, 2008
Court: California Central District Court
Office: Western Division - Los Angeles Office
County: Los Angeles
Presiding Judge: Wu
Referring Judge: Segal
Nature of Suit: Intellectual Property - Copyrights
Cause: 17:101 Copyright Infringement
Jurisdiction: Federal Question
Jury Demanded By: Plaintiff

I just signed up for Pacer which seems to be the only site where you can get Federal Case records, but I don't know if I can get the filing itself, still waiting for my Pacer registration to be approved.

W Rainski69
11-28-08, 13:47
Saw Heather the other day and her reports were right.

She put on some weight from that last picture of hers but it is in all the right places.

SamaRy
12-05-08, 11:36
Anyone TOFTT on these way too good looking to be true on CL?

Angel 920*203*7876
Alison 847*791*7562
Destiny 920*312*0350
Casey 920*379*1421

If so and you are not in Jail, details please?

Deep Subman
12-06-08, 10:38
This is a MILF in Whiting. 60 for BBBJCIM blow and go special, 100 for massage and FS (bring condom) and 80 for massage and BBBJCIM. Average looking but a good deal if your short on cash. PM for digets if you like.

Max Xindy
01-08-09, 21:11
Has anyone seen Jenny from CL? She seems almost too good to be real ?

Stank Finger
01-08-09, 22:08
Found this in "Strip Club Reports" for NW Indiana looks like the same girl http://chicago.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/true_gfe_itialian_sweetheart_merrillville_incall_special_foot_fetish_and_more_welcome_21/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1513970

Champ Chump
01-08-09, 22:53
I had a dream that I saw Jenny last Sat. She is very petite and has skim milk saggy tits. Definitely provides excellent service though, much better than sorry sex Crystal aka Brittany from NWI. If you want other details pm me.

CC out
;-}~

Chrisj321
01-09-09, 13:09
Has anyone seen Jenny from CL? She seems almost too good to be real ?

She is one who was here for awhile about a year ago. There were untouched pics on CL that showed alot of bumps around her inputs that put me off. Was thisclose to trying it out until I saw those pictures. "Ain't no pussy good enough to get burned while you up in it!"

Max Xindy
01-11-09, 23:36
I had a dream that I saw Jenny last Sat. She is very petite and has skim milk saggy tits. Definitely provides excellent service though, much better than sorry sex Crystal aka Brittany from NWI. If you want other details pm me.

CC out
;-}~

Thanks for the imfo on Jenny. Have you seen Kirstin also from CL. She advertises only outcall?