PDA

View Full Version : Lynn Shores

MassageMark
02-13-18, 08:21
Any new experiences at this AMP? Not much to go by on these reports.

MrHeelHook
05-05-20, 17:51
Dreamed in mid-March before everything closed down due to COVID. Usually dream around late morning, not to busy. Sophia "I believe" was my SP. She asked if I had been there before which I had, so I informed her as such. She kept asking me if she was going too hard, had to tell her that hard was good. Honestly her pressure even at hard was pretty mild, however she managed to work quite a few knots out of my lower back. Very flirty and kept calling me a "Bad Boy". Nice body and solid B's, around mid to late 40's. On flip about 35 minutes in, she pulled out the twins and plopped in my face. Very nice! HJ to pop once, and then cleaned up before continuing with massage. About 50 minutes in she started again, normally a one timer but she dropped a digit and soldier was at attention again. Ended 2nd with COT. 5 to house, 6 at tip. Will be dreaming again.

SwordKnight
05-10-20, 14:20
Sophia "I believe" was my SP....She kept asking me if she was going too hard, had to tell her that hard was good. Honestly her pressure even at hard was pretty mildThere were a couple of girls there who used "Sophia". One of them (Sophia-Helen) prefers massage only, no extras, her "hard" is pretty firm. I haven't tried the other Sophia there.