PDA

View Full Version : The get laid Bars / Lounges / clubs.

Mark IV
02-10-18, 19:33
I am just wondering, do you guys have some nice bars / lounges / nightclubs that have single females or providers hanging around in Northshore area? Someone mentioned a cougar bar in the area but I forgot about it.

Although I prefer a direct business with providers, sometimes I just want a drink LOL.

MeatMan
02-11-18, 10:40
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?6751-Dive-bars-Taverns

TLanden
02-16-18, 11:23
Mark-.

I have had great successes at capones in lynn.

I am just wondering, do you guys have some nice bars / lounges / nightclubs that have single females or providers hanging around in Northshore area? Someone mentioned a cougar bar in the area but I forgot about it.

Although I prefer a direct business with providers, sometimes I just want a drink LOL.

Longjblues
02-16-18, 11:44
I think you are referring to Capones in Peabody? A few minutes off of Rt 128, Centennial Drive exit.

I have heard from others that they have been successful there, or have seen a few ladies that have posted on BP / CL. I have had no personal experience there.

They are restaurant & bar, and have music on Thursday thru Saturday.

https://www.caponesdining.com/

There may be a Capones in Lynn, but I am not familiar with it.

Mark-.

I have had great successes at capones in lynn.

Mark IV
02-20-18, 02:14
Mark-.

I have had great successes at capones in lynn.Thanks, Is that the capones in peabody? I have to check it out them. I went to a bar in Beverly last week. Fucking waste of time.

Enjoy65
02-20-18, 15:14
Thanks, Is that the capones in peabody? I have to check it out them. I went to a bar in Beverly last week. Fucking waste of time.I have scored at Capone's 3 out of 5 times. Better luck at Palmer's in Andover. The ladies who go to these places are 35 to 60 and like to have. I suck dancing but just go with it. If you ever have a free Sat or Fri I am a great wing man!! Stay cool and I not sure what is a better area for you. Peace.

Mark IV
02-21-18, 13:25
I have scored at Capone's 3 out of 5 times. Better luck at Palmer's in Andover. The ladies who go to these places are 35 to 60 and like to have. I suck dancing but just go with it. If you ever have a free Sat or Fri I am a great wing man!! Stay cool and I not sure what is a better area for you. Peace.3/5 is not bad. About dancing, you just need to take a dance lesson. Quite easy and fun.

TLanden
02-21-18, 16:48
Yes. Capones is in peabody near the lynn line. I still call that area lynn. Sorry for confusion.

I have been lucky more times than not at capones. Just smile tell everyone that they look great and get on the dance floor. You will meet someone if you try.

Thanks, Is that the capones in peabody? I have to check it out them. I went to a bar in Beverly last week. Fucking waste of time.

Mark IV
02-21-18, 17:07
Yes. Capones is in peabody near the lynn line. I still call that area lynn. Sorry for confusion.

I have been lucky more times than not at capones. Just smile tell everyone that they look great and get on the dance floor. You will meet someone if you try.That sounds great especially when backpage went into gutter and seekingarragemnt is too much drama.

Enjoy65
02-22-18, 00:44
That sounds great especially when backpage went into gutter and seekingarragemnt is too much drama.Best part of the ladies at Capone's and Palmer's is it may cost a drink or two! The down side is the same ladies can get clingy!!

Charlie Sheen once famously said (something like) I don't pay the hookers to come over, he paid them to ensure they left when he wanted!! Clingers are the worry at these places. Good luck escamo brother!

Mark IV
02-23-18, 01:18
Best part of the ladies at Capone's and Palmer's is it may cost a drink or two! The down side is the same ladies can get clingy!!

Charlie Sheen once famously said (something like) I don't pay the hookers to come over, he paid them to ensure they left when he wanted!! Clingers are the worry at these places. Good luck escamo brother!Charlie Sheen also said once, no matter how beautiful you think a woman is, there is always an asshole tired of fucking her.

Chinhap554
02-23-18, 11:40
Charlie Sheen also said once, no matter how beautiful you think a woman is, there is always an asshole tired of fucking her.Charlie Sheen also famously once said "hey doc, how do my test results look?

Mark IV
02-23-18, 15:51
Charlie Sheen also famously once said "hey doc, how do my test results look?Not good sir, you have aids.

Mark IV
02-23-18, 22:22
Haha, I am at Capone. Totally old sausage fest. LOL. Let's see what will happen.

Mark IV
03-03-18, 22:14
Went to Palmer's tonight. Arrived at 8:45 pm, this place is small and so crowded. I can't even find a place to stand and noticed all the ladies had the companion. I left without even ordering anything. Is there a better time of the day for this?

Enjoy65
03-04-18, 10:28
Went to Palmer's tonight. Arrived at 8:45 pm, this place is small and so crowded. I can't even find a place to stand and noticed all the ladies had the companion. I left without even ordering anything. Is there a better time of the day for this?I have been there before 10, the couple's ate there at 8 or 9 because they eat dinner and hang out after for a short time. It takes a little time to meet someone, I also recommend you go out with a wing man.

Keep swinging.

JamonoShore
03-23-18, 23:18
What the hell. It's 8 minutes away. Heading to capones for a scope. Will report back if I get lucky for you pervs that might want details. Wish we had a pervert signal to let us mongers know we are monger shut then again we'd soon enough be buddying up with our sneaky uncle. Enjoy your weekend men. Stay safe.

I have been there before 10, the couple's ate there at 8 or 9 because they eat dinner and hang out after for a short time. It takes a little time to meet someone, I also recommend you go out with a wing man.

Keep swinging.

JamonoShore
03-24-18, 00:51
Went tonight because it's a quiet Fri. Night after a long week and I was intrigued that this local place was mentioned here. Being a local I should've known better. Arrived around 11:30 ish and good band, few older couples, few groups of younger folks about 50/50 men / women. I can see how capones could work but without a wingman / woman it's Lynn, so tough to break into. The 2 ladies I chatted with drew immediate friends / family to come say hello. (They both happened to have a few older brothers / cousins?! Haha. Oh well. Shooters shoot. Any other places? Anyone have luck at tunnel (under the W in Boston) or at the main bar in the W? I remember seeing quite a few gals at W that might've been pros or promising amateurs. I also remember going to MiniBar and catching a few ladies arriving with one guy who sat in corner of bar while his girlfriends worked the room.

I have been there before 10, the couple's ate there at 8 or 9 because they eat dinner and hang out after for a short time. It takes a little time to meet someone, I also recommend you go out with a wing man.

Keep swinging.

Mark IV
06-05-18, 11:52
Went tonight because it's a quiet Fri. Night after a long week and I was intrigued that this local place was mentioned here. Being a local I should've known better. Arrived around 11:30 ish and good band, few older couples, few groups of younger folks about 50/50 men / women. I can see how capones could work but without a wingman / woman it's Lynn, so tough to break into. The 2 ladies I chatted with drew immediate friends / family to come say hello. (They both happened to have a few older brothers / cousins?! Haha. Oh well. Shooters shoot. Any other places? Anyone have luck at tunnel (under the W in Boston) or at the main bar in the W? I remember seeing quite a few gals at W that might've been pros or promising amateurs. I also remember going to MiniBar and catching a few ladies arriving with one guy who sat in corner of bar while his girlfriends worked the room.I remember that happened to me, introduce me to the family and co-workers. Who does that for a hookup? That's a sign of nono. You are looking for a laid, they are looking for a good time. That's the wrong crowd.

Paul Sweeter
06-09-18, 22:27
As you guys know, I am near Waltham.

How about The Chateau in either location. Norwood or Waltham.

Link:

http://www.chateaurestaurant.com/

Any meeting ladies there?

Or East Boston the Colombian dancing bars. All locations would be appreciated. Thanks, P.S.

I think you are referring to Capones in Peabody? A few minutes off of Rt 128, Centennial Drive exit.

I have heard from others that they have been successful there, or have seen a few ladies that have posted on BP / CL. I have had no personal experience there.

They are restaurant & bar, and have music on Thursday thru Saturday.

https://www.caponesdining.com/

There may be a Capones in Lynn, but I am not familiar with it.

Mark IV
08-05-18, 21:05
Went to Capone yesterday. Found one woman to talk to, wasted 1 hour and 2 drinks. LOL.

JimXuper90
08-30-18, 20:49
I ate at Palmer's a few times, and never had thought of getting laid there. I didn't see the potential. What did I miss?

SimpleThings
12-06-19, 18:49
Anyone know of any good places to pick up some easy older women, cougars, divorced women along the south shore?

Gianni Versace
01-07-20, 22:54
As you guys know, I am near Waltham.

How about The Chateau in either location. Norwood or Waltham.

Link:

http://www.chateaurestaurant.com/

Any meeting ladies there?

Or East Boston the Colombian dancing bars. All locations would be appreciated. Thanks, P.S.Where is the Colombian Dancing Bar in East Boston?

Bbalsarian
01-08-20, 07:41
El kiosko has beautiful wait staff and bartenders that usually dance to your tables and it's a good late night spot.

CCF1234
01-08-20, 18:25
El kiosko has beautiful wait staff and bartenders that usually dance to your tables and it's a good late night spot.Too funny I used to underage drink there in the early 80's.

Different name, have to check it out.

Gianni Versace
01-08-20, 21:47
El kiosko has beautiful wait staff and bartenders that usually dance to your tables and it's a good late night spot.What day and time would you say are good there and what type of crowd is it? Are they welcoming to non latin guests?

Bbalsarian
01-09-20, 10:26
What day and time would you say are good there and what type of crowd is it? Are they welcoming to non latin guests?Ahhhh I mean if you act you belong, you belong, I've only been weekends after 12, but it can be a rowdy Latin crowd.

Rarely any trouble from what I know.