PDA

View Full Version : Where are Eastern Sierra Providers? (Mammoth Lakes)

Monger 2
02-03-18, 22:16
Fellow Mongers,

I would really like to find any providers going up the 395 from Independence to Mammoth Lakes and would appreciate any intel on finding a provider up there. I alone would help keep it in business with my $ for just an AMP-like place for massage after good day skiing. Mammoth is incredibly, frustratingly, squeaky clean.

Regards,

M2.

TheOCman
09-17-18, 16:16
Didn't see any response to the old message here so I'm thinking Mammoth is clean. If anyone knows of a good massage place in Mammoth with discreet extras I'd love to know, feel free to pm me. Going up in a few days and I'd love a good massage / he. Thanks!

Monger 2
01-12-22, 16:24
Didn't see any response to the old message here so I'm thinking Mammoth is clean. If anyone knows of a good massage place in Mammoth with discreet extras I'd love to know, feel free to pm me. Going up in a few days and I'd love a good massage / he. Thanks!Yea, it seems squeeky clean. I've run through all the masseuses that advertise, all are legit. Be so nice to have some companionship options after day on slopes. I too would be interested in any info on discreet extras.