PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Archived Reports

Too Hott
03-04-03, 22:40
Nothing going on in Una today. Nada, nothing, zilch. Time about 4:30 pm.

Where is the action in Una or Spartanburg?

Thanks,

TH

CarolinaHunter
03-06-03, 15:59
Toohott- I checked Una out on Monday, saw a blonde sw standing on the corner right when you turn on Williams St, I tried to turn around and get a better look at her but someone beat me to her and picked her up. Also saw a bsw on Williams, other than that it was dead.

Happy Hunting-CH

CarolinaHunter
03-10-03, 22:43
Hey guys, I cruised thru Una today, not much out but just as I was about to head home I picked up a 23 year old blond named Melissa. She gave a bbbj for 2 dimes, she told me that she only comes out once or twice a week and that most of the other sw were going out at night.

Hoehoehoe- Can you or anybody else tell me what Lisa looks like, I would definitely like to avoid her.

Happy Hunting!

Nemo
04-06-03, 02:56
Made the Una cruise Saturday about 2:30. Nada, Dead, Nothing.
On my way to Anderson anyway.

NC Stick
05-28-03, 17:56
Are there any AMP's or other spots in or around Sparkle City? I would be coming from Charlotte.

Thanks.

Spanky9361
06-02-03, 21:36
Originally posted by NC Stick
Are there any AMP's or other spots in or around Sparkle City? I would be coming from Charlotte.

Thanks. Don't know of anything in Spartanburg; try going a few miles up the road to Greenville. Check the Greenville board for some ideas.

Happy hunting!

Boxcc
06-27-03, 12:52
I decided to take a trip up to Una today to check things out. I was truly disappointed. I think I saw one down past the post office right before that corner store, but she looked to be a real skank, so I passed her by.

I'm not too familiar with the area, so I didn't explore too far. And, I didn't have enough time to hang around to see if any showed up. Does anyone know the best times to find some action up here? And, is there any other areas close by that would have some action?

CarolinaHunter
06-27-03, 14:45
boxcc-Have you been going to Williams St in Una? That's where I have found the action to be. After you pass the post office there's a four way stop, take a left and keep going williams will be on your right. I haven't been able to get by there at night, but the best time I have seen is around 3 or 4 pm. Went by there about 2 weeks ago and saw 3 sw's one of them looked pretty good, but she was gone when I got back around.

Boxcc
06-27-03, 15:42
Carolinahunter, do you mean that if I am coming from the Little Cricket and turn slightly right at that red light and go down past the post office and come to the stop sign by the laundromat and the convenience store, I take a left there at that little store? Then Williams will be on the right? I'll have to check that way out. I usually turn right at that stop sign and drive back through that way up toward all the mobile homes. And, I never find anything that way. I never thought about turning left there because of the Sheriff's Department. Isn't that down that way too?

CarolinaHunter
06-27-03, 17:23
Boxcc, yeah that's the right way, Williams St is about maybe a mile down that road. Once you get on that road they usually hang out near Anderson St. I don't think the Sherrif's office is down there but i'm not sure.Good luck.

Boxcc
06-30-03, 11:36
Carolinahunter, thanks for the info. I'll try it out at lunch today. I'll let you know how I did.

Box

Dr_Know
07-08-03, 06:49
Posted my UNA report in Greenville....sorry.

Boxcc
07-16-03, 14:22
I had the chance to cruise Una today at lunch time. I did try down on Williams St. I actually saw a working girl too. Unfortunately, she was the only one and one of you sorry bastards beat me to her! lol. I couldn't wait for her to finish and come back, so I had to mosey on back to work. But, it was nice to see a girl out on the street up there for a change. I had sworn to myself that this would have been my last trek to Una if I didn't at least see a working girl.

PWhipped
07-16-03, 19:14
Boxx , I dreamed I also some, the one I saw on Willliams had on wht pullover and wht shorts, not to my liking, I passed. 12:30 +- lunch time. Found this really hot one by the convience store near the Post Office, , she waved, so I circuled around the PO and came up the street that is along the RR, DAMN SHIT SCREW, she turned there to meet me and some guy in a reddish buick snaked her as I was pulling up to her. Man I wanted that one, red tank top, blue shorts, legs to die for, looked ultra clean, reddish/blond hair. I was bummed, was that you you prick<grin> Then I saw this one dessed in grey shirt/slacks, had chain tatoo on left arm make a walk as a SW, could not get her to look, so must have not been a SW. Saw 3-4 others, but I am spoiled. Maybe next time. Later when I came back to find the hot one, no luck, I saw thart one in grey again, she went up the srtreet that goes to the East?? from the PO, and she went towards that church property with the wooden big cross and the trailers behind. By then I was out of time and vamoosed. Damn, wasted time.
Pwhipped

PWhipped
07-16-03, 19:25
Dr Know, I don't seeit in Greeville???? Was that you in the Buick???? Or the little chevy Pickup? <Grin> PW

Dr_Know
07-16-03, 19:49
Wasn't me who nabbed her PWhipped...although I wish it was. I am actually enjoying some of the same local fares down in Jacksonville FL as you have posted.

Next time thru UNA I'll look for the chick I saw on Williams. Had darker hair w/reddish tint. Great legs...great [unreal] service and price.

PWhipped
07-17-03, 00:04
Boxx, was it you that stole my find?? <GRIN> She was hot, a 8-9 in SW rating. PW

PWhipped
07-17-03, 00:05
Hey Doc, can't find your report, we want to know more about your find. PW

Boxcc
07-17-03, 07:22
PW, no that wasn't me, but someone snaked mine out from under me too. The one I say was wearing cut-off blue jean shorts and a white t-shirt, kind of a dirty blonde, short, no-tits but sweet ass. Did you see her? I didn't have that much time. I cruised up there around 1 - 1:30 or so. Usually when I go between 12 and 1, I never see anything.

PWhipped
07-17-03, 09:07
My second round was just a little after or the same time, The blue shorts and nice ass and small tits sounds like her, maybe she changed her shirt after the red buick spilled on it<grin>, she did look good, right, or am I getting old and blind?? She was around the PO area right? PW

wsgsc
07-17-03, 19:25
Welcome back, Spartanburg folks.
Review of Ladies in Unique Model:
Stone: Charming. CBJ only, no BBBJ. Quite a few tattoos. around 30, 5'4"? From North Carolina.
Georgia: looks so-so but the attitude is very good. Enthusiastic BBBJ.

Jade: Young, early 20? CBJ only, no BBBJ.

Shannon: around 40, so so. My only one experience with her was not good so I never see her again.

Stephanie? >150 lb. Not my appetite, no experience with her.

My favourite was Sammi. She is pretty and a single mother with two children. She quited in April. Met her 5 times, each time she treated me like a king.

No lady in Unique taller than 5'7". I like tall, slender woman. I don't like tattoos. Do you guys like tattoos, Boxcc, Dr_know?

Happy hunting.

Boxcc
07-19-03, 09:20
wsgsc, I'm not fond of tattoos, especially around the titty area. I like the unspoiled view, if you know what I mean? Is Unique that place up I-26?

If it is, do you have to pay any kind of house cover charge? Or, is the money described all that you had to pay for services rendered?

SlownEasy
07-19-03, 13:07
Good to see the report on Unique; I had been wondering if they were still around. When I lived in the area, it was closeby and a wonderful place to visit. Interesting to see that some of the same ladies are still there after all this time! Sounds like I may have to make a trip to the upstate and see who the new ones are!

Dr_Know
07-21-03, 21:07
Memory lane here....anyone remember Madison at Unique? She was an amazing blonde who did everything and anything I wanted. Never found better than here since she left Unique at least 5 years ago...Doc's still searchin!

Doc.

SlownEasy
07-21-03, 21:45
Dr_Know, I remember Madison well; she was very slender and a quite nice conversationalist. She was one of my favorites and don't know where she went after Unique. Did you remember a young gal, black hair, green eyes, really good looking, called herself Amber? She was really special! She had a friend, Tina, also young and cute and just as much fun as Amber.

Spanky9361
07-22-03, 20:17
Originally posted by wsgsc
Welcome back, Spartanburg folks.
Review of Ladies in Unique Model:
Stone: Charming. CBJ only, no BBBJ. Quite a few tattoos. around 30, 5'4"? From North Carolina.
Georgia: looks so-so but the attitude is very good. Enthusiastic BBBJ.

Jade: Young, early 20? CBJ only, no BBBJ.

Shannon: around 40, so so. My only one experience with her was not good so I never see her again.

Stephanie? >150 lb. Not my appetite, no experience with her.

My favourite was Sammi. She is pretty and a single mother with two children. She quited in April. Met her 5 times, each time she treated me like a king.

No lady in Unique taller than 5'7". I like tall, slender woman. I don't like tattoos. Do you guys like tattoos, Boxcc, Dr_know?

Happy hunting. What kind of prices are they getting there and if you are a new visitor is it pretty much just a jackshack?

Dr_Know
07-22-03, 21:14
If memory serves me correct I think I conversed with Amber and Tina once each. Amber was one of 2 Unique girls who spoke greek when I used to visit....she was great...loved her work. I think she was even in a Unique ad [when Unique used to advertise] in the Vivid magazine.

I'd love tracking Madison down again [also featured in Unique ads of old]...her double-pierced tongue was always a special treat for me and my boys. Any new news about Unique? Madison? Una? backchannel.

Doc
dr_know8 at hotmail dot com

wsgsc
07-22-03, 22:56
Dr_know,

I asked about Madison and I was told she left long time ago. What a pity! I never had chance met her.
SlownEasy: In my review, which ladies you met when you were in Spartanburg.

Boxcc: The rate is $80 for half an hour.

Fredies Dream
07-31-03, 23:08
Went down to see the Panthers at training camp and thought I'd run thru Una. Nothing there so I headed toward Williams street. The traffic was heavy, almost too heavy for my liking. I turned off down one of the side streets. Picked up a girl named Michelle, short bobbed medium brown hair just barely an 8. Very good looking for a sw. Kind of scared me alittle bit (LE?) Didn't fall for the can you take me somewhere first line. But did fall for the do you have a condom, no, ok let me go get one I'll be right back line. Stupid, stupid, stupid. Never saw her or my $20 again.
Went onto Textile St. and found Stephine. Light brown, maybe dirty blonde long hair, barely a 7 nice, friendly,talkative. She saw michelle get in my vehicle earlier and warned me to be careful that Michelle and friend Kelley were con-artist. I thanked her but said she was too late and she figured that was the case. I dreamed she gave me the best bbbj I'd ever had will have to try a fs dream next time.

Boxcc
08-15-03, 10:43
Fredie, man don't sweat the small stuff. I got ripped off recently too. Doesn't that just piss you off? I hate when that shit happens. The girl I was with, (in G'ville), had me play the can you drive me to this place game too. I played and she took the money and ran. Unfortunately for her, she got busted for drugs about a week later. Seems someone tipped off LE as to her activities. Hmmm, I wonder who could have done that? (Payback is a MOTHERFUCKER!) From now on, I will put any sw out of my car that asks me to take her somewhere first, she is just looking to play you!

I wanted to ask a question about Williams St. I know how to get there and have been there a time or two, but haven't really had any luck. How far down Williams did you drive? What time of the day was it? And, can you remember any of the names of the side streets that you turned down? Any help would be appreciated. I keep seeing the same damn girls in G'ville and a change of scene would be nice. I just don't have the time to drive all the way up to Una unless I am sure I can get laid! Can you help me out?

Too Hott
08-19-03, 21:30
Cruised Una today and cha-ching! No less than 4 WSW working Williams. Two rough crack-ho's and two decent. I dreamed Robin hung out with me for a while. She is the red head 32 years old. There also was a younger short blonde with hat working. Looked pretty cute.

This place is total hit and miss. Robin was telling me about the recent drug related shootings here. Yesterday a guy got shot in the ass and came out his dick!! according to her, ouch..

TH

Fredies Dream
08-20-03, 19:42
Boxcc, my previous posted dream was about 11 pm driving on Williams St. toward Texile St. You go over a very small bridge pass a club on your left and from there to Textlie Williams St and the side streets seem to be active. I mostly stay around Anderson S.C. and from what I've seen the sw'ers are scanky. I was very impressed w/ what I saw that night in Spartanburg, exspecially sinse it was my 1st visit.

Travlndude
08-30-03, 22:44
Been lurking here and thought it was time to contribute. There's a new AMP just opened on Exit 63 off I-85. Head towards Moore, not Duncan, and about a mile from I-85 Intersection on 290, next to Jack In The Box is a place called Stress Away, on the right side. Don't know how long they will last. There's a back door with a doorbell, or you can knock. Front door seems pretty exposed. Good, enthusiastic service. Standard AMP. Open 9am to 2am.

NC Stick
09-02-03, 11:13
Jidu, How did the providers look at the exit 63 AMP? I visited several months ago and was not that impressed. Is it worth a return visit.

NC Stick
09-04-03, 09:36
6 Reasons NOT to visit Stress Away AMP at Exit 63:

1. The doorbell was broken and thus I could not use the rear entrance.

2. The room was small and cramped.

3. The mamasan gave the shower - very non-sexual.

4. I paid $160 total for rushed FS with Sophia, a short and chubby Korean gal. No foreplay or afterplay.

5. She left immediately afterwards to see another customer.

6. I had to dress myself and find my way out.

SpinDoctor
09-15-03, 16:48
Cruised Una around 5 or so Sunday afternoon. Only saw one BSW kinda cute on the road that crosses at the 4 way stop going toward Williams. She waved and smiled but I passed her up. No activity on Williams or Textile. On to Gastonia for the next stop.

Boxcc
09-16-03, 08:25
NC Stick, thanks for the word on the new AMP at exit 63. It truly pisses me off to be treated that way when you are spending that much money! I can understand the mamasan giving the shower if the place was really busy, but I would rather wait for the girl.

Now, I have been in places that I am a regular and have been rushed because other customers had come in after me. But, I reminded them of their promise to 'make it up to me", and they did.

Next time just come on down a little further to one of the AMP's in G'ville.

Member #3943
09-16-03, 10:09
There is a new one amp in Lavonia, Ga across from Ed Murdock dealership. I have not been yet.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was revised for capitalization and punctuation. In the future, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no caps or punctuation. Thanks!

NC Stick
09-16-03, 11:16
Box - I've been to the Lucky Spa in Anderson. Any recommendations for the Greenville area?? Thanks

CarolinaHunter
09-16-03, 12:11
Cruised Una this morning and picked up a yound blond named Brandi, very good half and half for $$. She was the young blond you were talking about toohott, I saw her that same day but missed picking her up. Other than her I didn't see anybody.

SandRabbit
09-22-03, 20:42
stopped by the AMP @ exit 63,..... ask for Miss "P", tall & slim(for Korean) she's fresh from LA,.....a hottie!!!

Boxcc
09-24-03, 09:52
There is a AMP down in Commerce, GA too. Coco's, I think it's called. Its up next to the Tanger Outlet malls, the side with the Nike store. It was a very enjoyable way to kill a few hours while the wife shopped, and she never suspected a thing! lol.

SpinDoctor
09-24-03, 11:07
You da man Box. I've stopped by Coco's and window shopped but never partaken. You must have some big ole kahunas to go in there with your wife shopping yards away from you.

Boxcc
09-24-03, 14:05
SpinDoc, it doesn't take cahones, it just takes the car keys! I had the car keys and told her I was driving over to Walmart and would be back later. I knew she wouldn't bother looking for me, she would be too busy shopping and too lazy to walk anywhere else! lol.

Too Hott
10-01-03, 21:00
Anyone seen Brandi in Una this week? I have been dying to get back there since Carolina checked it out.

TH

CarolinaHunter
10-03-03, 17:48
Cruised Una this afternoon didn't see a damn thing. Toohott, I been to Una twice since I picked her up and I haven't seen any ho's at all. Hope you fella's have better luck than me.

CarolinaHunter
10-07-03, 14:55
Cruised Una around lunch time, saw 2 LE cars on William's St, so I got something to eat and went back and they were still there, so be carefull.

SC Lurker
10-27-03, 09:04
Any new reports on UNA? I was in UNA about 3 weeks ago and saw 4 WSW on Williams. One was about a 5 or 6 and the others were like 3s. I didn't stop though, just cruised around. I was trying to check out the scene. LE was ridiculously heavy. I mean in about an hour or two, I cruised all of UNA and its backroads and saw like 6 different cops - most of them going to Williams St. Well, I tried to check out the trailer behind the Little Cricket and I didn't see anything there either. Does anyone know what the deal is there? Are the girls still in that trailer or what? Give me a little help fellas.

Also I tried to go to Unique. I was there like 2 or 3 years ago. I read the posts here and when I tried to go, the Cherekee lady(Brenda?) wouldn't let me in. She said that she had closed the business like a year ago and didn't do that anymore. Well, I tried to talk to her, but got shut out. Do you guys have any ideas or suggestions that I could talk to her about? I need some help here. You can check out my posts on the Greenville board and I have one or two on the Atlanta board. I have posted plenty of information there! Thanks. BC me if you need to with a private message via the WSG Forum's Private Messaging system.

SC Lurker

Member #5347
10-27-03, 10:42
I haven't posted lately because all I've been doing is saving up for trips to Unique, and to VIP in Greenville. I noticed a good report on the ladies of Unique a while back by wsgsc. I agree with him about Shannon. She's a real sweet lady, but her French is a little toothy. I've only seen her a couple of times(once she was the only one there). There's another lady working there named Jessie. She's a little older too, maybe pushing 40, but has a great body, and near-perfect tits. I've seen her a few times in the afternoon. Excellent uncovered French, then finish with some great Russian.

I've also visited the new Stress Away AMP. Like NC Stick, I had terrible service from Sophia. No shower and practically no massage, then a rushed HJ. It only set me back 60(40 house fee and 20 tip), but I still felt ripped off.

Cruising the Una metropolis, I always see at least 1 or 2, but rarely anything worthwhile.

Member #5347
10-29-03, 09:45
Sorry SC Lurker, I just saw your note about Una and Unique. I haven't seen any action at all in a long time behind the LC. I think those girls have moved on from the trailer. Sometimes there's a few around the post office and the store down below it. But as you saw, theres almost always several working Williams St.

Unique is very hard to get into now. I tried a couple of times myself, and the Cherokee lady wouldn't let me in either. I read where one guy on here finally got in to have a beer with them to get started. I think maybe if you keep trying a few times, they will realize your not LE, and let you in. On my second try, Shannon almost let me in. I eventually got help from an all-pro monger here on this board, Dr. Know. He hooked me up one day by just walking in with him, and they've let me in ever since. I haven't been in a few months, but I know she didn't close down a year ago like she told you. I would help you get in like Doc did for me; but my old ball&chain is currently unemployed. Now I never know until the last minute when I can make it out. Hopefully I'll be making a trip there in the next couple of weeks. If you haven't gotten in by then, I'll try to mention you to her to see if that helps(I'll BC you sometime before I go).

SC Lurker
10-31-03, 07:13
spctx,

Thanks for the info! That would be damn skippy of you if you would let me know when you will be going. Please send me a private message via the WSG Forum's Private Messaging system. I definately want to visit there again!

Thanks

Dr_Know
11-16-03, 16:00
Thanks for the props, spctx. Glad I could help you become an insider at Unique.

Haven't been thru SC in a while so no new news from me, but I enjoy everyones reports and participation in SC. Thanks.

Doc

PWhipped
11-25-03, 23:57
Hey Doc, enjoyed the company in Jax. Good times. Michelle did finally come back for a finish and then again. Dana on the drugs big time, wasted, eyes looked like she was beat up with a rubber hose, damn, wish those girls would leave the drugs alone. Shell I do not think is a user. PW

CarolinaHunter
11-26-03, 18:40
I did some cruising in Una today around lunch. I saw a brunette wsw with a coat on who looked good, but she was busy talking to somebody in a car . I saw Brandi a blond who I've picked up before, but she was with a pimp so i passed.

Too Hott
11-26-03, 21:25
Carolina,

you should have checked out Brandi again!!! or waited for Anna. I never have gotten Brandi. I know you said it was good. Did she have a place?

TH

CarolinaHunter
12-02-03, 17:26
toohott, I had to get back to work or I would have waited, she looked good for a sw. I'm not sure if Brandi had a place or not, I'm going to try to go by there tomorrow, if I find anything I will report back.

PWhipped
12-03-03, 08:35
Had a e-mail report that Anna will try to scam you, so be advised. Be carefoll, and wet dreams to all. PW

Too Hott
12-05-03, 21:37
Carolina did you get by there?

Pwhipped, thanks for the info about Anna. Didn't get that feeling but I did pay up front which I don't normally do. She started to take me to a place to throw down and said turn here down a dirt road that looked like a dead end. Didn't feel right and I said Hell no. She said it was okay because she knew the local cop real well that lived on that street.. duh.

So we just had to drive around, which sucks but I get off anyway.I wish you regulars would share some hideaways with me.

TH

Too Hott
12-15-03, 13:55
Cruised Una twice Friday, 10 am and 4:30 pm. At 10 there was one white girl walking with a black guy. Could not tell if she was working and didn't have time.

Went back in the afternoon and there was absolutley nothing out. I did see the signs for the Una revitalization project! Hope they put in some sidewalks for the girls!! You know it really is dangerous walking in the road like that!

TH

Ez Going One
12-17-03, 01:50
I am going to be coming thru the Greenville / Anderson area on the way to Atlanta the first week of January and looking for any suggestions you locals may have.

Be careful out there.

Ez

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to capitalize proper names. To avoid future delays, please capitalize the first letters of proper names, including names of people, places, countries, cities, streets, nationalities, etc. in future reports.Thanks!

SomeDude
12-17-03, 21:31
RTFF

Stoner
12-17-03, 23:00
I understand your angst, Somedude, but lets not be harsh or rude boys. Beleive me, I understand where you are coming from.

IMO, if someone posts a silly question, its because they are a newb. We were all newbs at some point. If you can't answer with out a crisp hard retort to rtff, then ignore the post.

Maybe he's read the posts. I have, preparing for a trip back home to SC. You guys are pretty damn cryptic. Its tough reading...if one doesn't know the area, they are SOL, imo.

Ez Going One
12-18-03, 00:28
Thanks Stoner. I did not mean to offend but am new to posting here but not to the hobby. I have relied on other boards in the past for info but have found them to be nothing more than advertisements and arguements. I am hoping to join in and contribute to this board, if allowed.

Ez

PWhipped
12-19-03, 08:55
EZ, if you are not new to the hobby and have been mongering for a long time, then you must have some info to share, sure, we would love for the to start posting. Where are the hot ones and how much and what are there names and what time are they out??

OHH, Hmmm, if I knew where you monger, maybe I could RTFFF before I ask a specific question, opps sorry. See what we mean? Do you have a specific question about the area? You HAVE read the fucking forum first , right? What are you looking for? Since you did not state, south side of Greenville, there is a AMP at Augusta Road and a Great Strip Club and SW's at the exit of Augusta Road and I 85. Or are you looking for a TS?

BUT I RTFF and see that you say GH is good, so get off on Augusta road, right at the intersection on the west side is a AMP, steam room, and FS. 60-80 +100. Also see you like WV SW.s and BJ, on the east side of I 85 Augusta road, area arounfd the Hol Inn and Mot 6, there are SW, but if you had RTFFF, you would know that and would have asked if the service was good at the AMP and if the SW are still there and how far east is Lady Godiva's. BTW, who did you seeat GH? Tell me something new about her.

Stoner, you ain't from around here are you? Seems you asked also. If we just ignored the post, he nor anyone else would learn how to post and to RTFFF, and more important, who are they and what are they up to.

Everyone knows how I love lurkers. Grumpy PW, now I am out of the Christmas spirit. Can't believe CB and Boxx did not jump on this one, you guys must really be with the season.

Stoner
12-21-03, 14:54
Whassup Pw,

Yes, I am from around SC. I, of course, no longer live that way though I return often for business and such about twice a year.

Last time I hit SC, I tore a small hole through Columbia on the escort scene with chicks I met on Yahoo. Lots of fun. Yet, unfortunately, I can't get intouch with them...moved to NC some where.

I do have similar angst about lurkers...god knows there are many and my inbox gets assaulted by lurkers wanting info. Buts thats alright. Why? Cause every fool that gets his without damaging the scene for us all is good thing. It takes on asshole to mess it up for all.

Beleive me, I've seen it in New England. Fortunately, things are looking up. Its a veritable mongers paradise...better action than vegas, imo.

PWhipped
01-05-04, 07:36
BTW, last trip up thru Spart and UNA, yeilded a few prospects. The usual spots had a few walkers. Also, must have missed seeing a post about another area I spotted 3 SW, 1Blk-2Wht. It is on Howard St, about halfway between downtown and NewCut Rd,which goes to UNA. Around the Convience store on the North side of the street. In fact that whold block seemsto be a ripe area. Turn north at the convience store and go up and turn around. Nice looking black haired girl, 20's. Also older wht lady with blk hair, mother and daughter????? Were not standing together tho. But looked alike some. Youg one was walking earlier with the BSW. Wet dreams guys, PW

Be aware, LE sherriff post not far from there, lots of LE in that area and in UNA, BTW, a new one to me in UNA, tall , very short reddish haired lady, dressed nice, 35-40, definatly SW walking up and down in front of Post office. Got the looks and the little wave. So many hookers, so little time, had to rush and not partake as meeting with the guys was in a short and did not want to be late, funny thing was, I waited for over a half hour for them, hell, could have sampled the goods in UNA if I had known that(grin)

Too Hott
01-05-04, 21:11
Yeah PW,

You may have had time to sample but that would have just been a warm up lap for what was to happen later on!!! He, he, he.

Thanks to all for a good time and look forward to the next official meeting. Looks like we are going to have to find a name for our group!!

By the way Kings and Pw, Box would never have believed what he missed. I think he can find some excuse next time.

TH

NcScHotel
01-13-04, 17:47
I took a lap through UNA today about 1:30pm. It was dry, with one possible. As I was heading down Williams there was a high potential WSW. Since I was coming up behind her I only saw the rear view but it caused enough interest I was looking to turn around when I spotted a black-n-white parked in one of the shuttered businesses just a couple of blocks up the road. So I kept going. Came back through about 2 hours later and there was nothing.

Mark User
02-08-04, 02:23
a 5 pm loop on Williams, Textile, front, etc.

a couple of "hard to tell"'s because both had hoods on and didn't bother to uncover so I could look. Not very interesting if I can't see the goods.

Two cop rule and I headed north.

Mark

CarolinaHunter
02-09-04, 17:56
I cruised thru Una today, all I saw was cops. There were 2 sitting down on Williams St near the bridge and one near the post office. I left for about 30 mins and when I came back around they were still on Williams St. Be carefull in Una guys.

G Brave
02-28-04, 04:14
Hi Gents,

This is my first post to this forum. I have been a hobbyist for a long time, but have been out of action the past couple of years because I've been tied up with one special fav. She decided to kick me out so I'm on the prowl again (lol).

I found this forum last month but didn't want to post to it before I could contribute something. I have also been careful to RTFF because I didn't want to incur the wrath of you long-time posters (HA).

So, last week I was cruisin' the Howard Street area and I spotted this chick sitting on the front porch of a house across from the school. She waved at me so I decided to turn around and check her out. I stopped and she got into my car. She was a little older than I expected (mid-late 30's?) and said her name was Robin. She was about a 5-6 on the SW scale. She was not the hottest chick in the world, but she seemed to be a very nice person and I enjoyed talking with her. We parked and got down to business.

She gave a very good BBBJTCIM for 25 that was well worth the price. When I took her back to the house, she told that the next time I came to see her to pull behind the house so that she wouldn't have to get in my car right there on Howard St. I'll probably try her again.

A couple of days later, I was crusin' Williams Street and spotted this young blond chick. I turned around and picked her up. Her name was Brandy. She was about a 7 on the SW scale and a very sweet girl. We went and got a room and she gave excellent FS for 40. When I took her back to Williams, we passed another girl. Brandy told me her name was Stephanie and she was cool. Brandy also warned me about a girl by the name of Michelle. She said Michelle was a rip-off artist and to be very carefull around her.

Thanks for reading and I'll be sure to post more in the futute.

Gbrave

CarolinaHunter
02-28-04, 14:53
Great report G Brave, I glad to see a post from Una. You're right about Brandy she's great. How's the LE presence, last time I was there it was real bad.

G Brave
02-29-04, 04:20
Hi CH,

I've been cruisin' the Una loop fairly regularly lately and have noticed that the LE activity is fairly low.

I tend to drive straight thru and keep my return passes at a minimum. If I see a LE, I try not make a return pass for at least an hour and I allways have an excuse ready if I get stopped. I'm also very carefull about picking up someone when there's a chance I'll be seen. I've lost some good chances over the years, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Does anyone have any recommendations on inexpensive rooms? I went to the Main Street Motel my last trip and their rooms were 33 bucks. Surely there are some short-time rooms around somewhere.

Thanks for reading,

Gbrave...

Artman
03-04-04, 07:40
Hi guys

I was visiting your fair city on business on 3/3 and thought I would run through the great town of Una. This was around 1 PM and all I saw was LE and delipidated buildings. Could have been the wrong time?

Keep safe

artman

G Brave
03-09-04, 01:04
Went to Williams St. today and I saw Stephanie. I was going to pick her up, but there was LE everywhere! I must have seen at least 5 different cruisers, so I got the Hell out of there.

I drove over to Howard and saw Brandy walking on the street between the school and the fairgrounds. I picked her up and we went off to park. She gave the usual great BBBJ for 20.

I asked her what was up with all the LE and she said one of her friends, Kim, was killed in a hotel room this past weekend. She said that there is heavy LE activity in the area now.

I'm a newbie and I didn't know Kim (or Kimberly). Does anyone know what happened with her?

Also, can anyone give advice on short-time rooms? I hate doin' it in the car.

Thanks for reading and be careful out there,

Gbrave

Kings
03-10-04, 16:33
Woman stabbed to death in motel

By JANET S. SPENCER | Staff Writer

A 33-year-old woman died Saturday morning in a motel room on Hospitality Drive after authorities said her boyfriend stabbed her in the throat.

A Spartanburg County sheriff's deputy arrived at the EconoLodge and found Kimberly J. Stokley in Room 238.

The deputy said Stokley had a large laceration to the neck and was on a bed located away from the door.

Elizabeth Brooks, 44, said she was in the room when the stabbing occurred and called 911 about 2:15 a.m.

She and her friend, Tino Fawcett, held towels to the wound, hoping to control the bleeding, she said.

"A man came from another room when he heard me screaming and tried to help, too," Brooks said.

Emergency crews arrived and determined that Stokley had died at the scene.

Later in the day, a warrant was issued for the arrest of Ogden Bullard, 35, of 2140 Fiddlers Court, Apartment G, Winston-Salem, N.C., said Lt. Ron Gahagan.

Brooks said Bullard had been Stokley's boyfriend for about six years.

"I don't really know him. I didn't meet him until last night," she said.

Brooks said she met Stokley when they were in drug rehabilitation in Columbia.

"We talked there and found out we were both from Spartanburg and became good friends. I got out New Year's Eve. We exchanged addresses and phone numbers. And I called her when she got out about the middle of January," Brooks said.

A report filed by the Sheriff's Office said Stokley was using cocaine at the time of her death.

Brooks said she had hoped to help her friend with her continuing drug problem.

"I tried. It's a struggle. I know," she said.

Bullard remained at large Saturday night. Anyone with information on Bullard is asked to call the Spartanburg County Sheriff's Office at 596-2646 or 911.

CarolinaHunter
03-10-04, 17:51
G Brave- Where is Howard St, I hope to get over to Una tomorrow. Unfortunately I don't know any hotels close to Una, I will have to do some research on that as I also don't like to het fs in the car.

G Brave
03-11-04, 02:52
Hey CH,

Take New Cut Rd off of business I-85. After you pass the Little Cricket and come to the redlight, instead of taking a slight right to go by the post office, go straight thru the light, follow the road thru the underpass and take a right at the next redlight.

I think the street is named Howard Gap Rd.

Follow Howard for about 3/4 of a mile and you will see Fairground St. on the right. Two blocks past that is a School. If you turn right on that street it will take you past the Fairgrounds and back toward Williams. You'll have to go under the RR underpass and then after about 3 blocks you'll see Williams on the left.

Kings,

Thanks for the info on Kim. Brandy told me that Her folks were the Stokley Foods people.

Y'all be carefull out there,

Gbrave...

G Brave
03-11-04, 02:58
Hey CH,

Take New Cut Rd off of business I-85. After you pass the Little Cricket and come to the redlight, instead of taking a slight right to go by the post office, go straight thru the light, follow the road thru the underpass and take a right at the next redlight.

I think the street is named Howard Gap Rd.

Follow Howard for about 3/4 of a mile and you will see Fairground St. on the right. Two blocks past that is a School. If you turn right on that street it will take you past the Fairgrounds and back toward Williams. You'll have to go under the RR underpass and then after about 3 blocks you'll see Williams on the left.

Kings,

Thanks for the info on Kim. Brandy told me that Her folks were the Stokley Foods people.

Y'all be carefull out there,

Gbrave.

CarolinaHunter
03-13-04, 16:23
Thanks G Brave, I will have to do a little sight seeing around there sometime this week.

G Brave
03-16-04, 00:18
Was coming in from out of town very late Sat. night (about 4 am) and I decided to check out Howard St.

Saw a decent lookin' girl and I turned around to check her out.

She flagged me down and I stopped to pick her up. She said her name was Michelle and she was pretty good lookin' for a WSW, about an 8 with great tits and curly red hair.

We drove away from the Una area to park and Michelle gave a great BBBJ. FS was available but I hate doing it in the car.

Michelle said that she was not a regular to the SW scene and she told me how to contact her away from the streets. I'm going to check her out this week and everything is OK, I'll let you guys know how to contact her.

Thanks for reading,

Gbrave...

Member #4660
03-18-04, 12:46
After reading your reports, I found Howard St. interesting. Met Kandy, looks ok, service good, attitude great. Reddish hair, slightly heavy, really nice girl, 20 bbbjtccim

G Brave
03-20-04, 04:07
Here are some more Una reports.

Last Saturday, I was on Howard St. and I saw 4 girls (3 BSW, 1 WSW) on the porch of the house near the intersection of Howard and Fremont. I recgonized one of the girls and was going to turn around to go back and see her, but one of the other girls started waving and yelling at me to stop! She actually ran out into the street to flag me down! Very Un-cool. Needles to say, I didn't stop and will not ever go back there if the girls are going to act so crazy.

As Elmer Fudd would say,
Be vewy vewy careful out there...

G Brave
03-20-04, 04:35
LE is very heavy now around the Williams St. area. This week I drove down Williams on Mon, Tue, And Wed around midday and there were LE cars parked on Williams each day. I only made one pass each day because a girl told me that if LE sees you more than once, they will pull you over and ticket you for cruising.

On Wed, I didn't see anything on Howard St., so I decided to cruise over to Greenville and see what was happening. Nothin', thats what! I drove around Montana, Fletcher, Parker Rd., Shaw, Anderson Rd., Easly Bridge Rd. Green St., and Dunbar for 3 fuckin' hours and didn't see a thing! I even cruised the Motels and still didn't see anything. What a *****!

I went back to Spartanburg later that evening and finally met up with Stephanie. I saw her walking on Sibley St between Hayne and Front St. I picked her up and we went to a house where she was staying. Got a great BBBJTCIM for 20 and 5 for the house. She told me she was staying away from Williams because the LE was so hot. She said she would walking be on Hayne now. If anyone wants to know where she is staying now, PM me and I'll give you the info.

I have tried two different times to catch up with Michelle, the girl that I posted about on 3-16. I went to the address that she gave me and no one was at home either day. If I do finally catch up with her, I'll let the board know.

Come on Guys! How about somebody else posting about Spartanburg! We gotta' catch up with Greenville! (lol)

Thanks for reading, gbrave...

Boxcc
03-23-04, 09:38
Hey G Brave, how about sharing the wealth! Any info on Michelle? It would be greatly appreciated.

I also want to congratulate you on your posts. For a rookie, they are very good quality, but, hell, you ain't a rookie any more are you? lol. Keep up the good work!

G Brave
03-24-04, 00:36
Made a run thru Una tonight at about 9:30.

Didn't see anything at all.

I seem to have better luck in the daytime.

Thanks, G Brave...

CarolinaHunter
03-24-04, 13:47
I took a drive thru Una Monday around lunch. Surprisingly I didn't see any LE around Williams until I was heading home an hour later. I saw only one wsw around the trailers near the bridge, but she was a 2 at best so I passed. I saw a couple in front of the post office, but they got picked up before I could get back around. one of them looked pretty godd, she was blond with a mini skirt on.

CarolinaHunter
03-24-04, 13:49
Sorry I almost forgot I went back Tuesday and picked up Brandi for a great bbjtc. Other than seeing her the streets were empty around lunch time.

Happy Hunting!

Hoehoehoe
03-28-04, 17:03
As a once in a while Una-hunter, I wanted to put out a little HIV warning. The NY Times had a very scary front page article today (Sunday) about an explosion of HIV in rural south blacks.

I guess all through the south - North and South Carolina, Georgia, etc. there is a really rapid growth. Apparently a lot of the brothers like to take it up the ass as well as dealing with the sista's and that starts the ball rolling.

Don't take this as a racial comment, but I'd stay on the white side for a while and be a little careful of girls who do black guys. I'm sorry, I just don't know how to say this without it sounding like it came from the KKK. Read the paper online.

HHH

Smut Villian
03-29-04, 11:08
Hoehoehoe,

The actual reason for the HIV problem with the "sistas" has more to do with lack of access to medical care, drug use, and just plain ol' ignorance (more probably a combination of the three). And when you deal with street pros, this is the nature of the beast (regardless of race).

Don't worry about sounding racist in that last post - you certainly didn't sound that way to me. I might have said the same thing - and I'm Black.

Boxcc
04-02-04, 12:18
Hoe Hoe Hoe, I don't think that you are racist. But, I do think you are fooling yourself if you think that a wsw is safer than a bsw. The only color that matters to a sw is GREEN! It doesn't matter what color your skin is, as long as you have money, they have the pussy. So, Smut Villian, I agree with you totally there too.

This is a dangerous game that we all play. But, if you protect yourself properly, you can eliminate much of the risk. Always inspect the goods. If there is ugly looking shit around her mouth or pussy, then you had better pass her buy. Then again, AIDS is invisible! So, even if it looks clean, it may not be so. That is why one should always, always, always use a condom.

Boxcc
04-02-04, 12:19
BTW, you have to take what the NY Times has to say with a grain of salt, they have their political agenda to worry about, so you have to read between the lines to find out what they are truly all about. Just my .02.

Hoehoehoe
04-08-04, 21:10
OK, good comments back on the BSW HIV thing.

I think you'd have to look pretty far to find a more black-friendly paper than the NYT.

They had some pretty good research numbers, and they were not talking about BSWs, but they were referring to young black women in rural parts of the South.

I certainly agree on the medical care comments, education,etc. Certainly these are significant contributing factors and quite probably the root of the problem.

I used to date an attractive black stripper in Savannah long before the harbor was yuppified, and have had good times with many BSWs, so there's no bias on my part.

HHH

CarolinaHunter
04-14-04, 20:05
G Brave or any one else, have you had any luck or is LE pretty heavy? I will be in Una tomorrow and I just wanted to get an update. G Brave, you still around, you didn't leave town like the G Braves did you lol?

G Brave
04-14-04, 23:55
Hey CH what's up? Yeah I'm still around, not like those dog-ass punked-out G Braves. I gotta get me another handle though (LOL).

I havn't seen very much action in the Una area lately, either from the girls or LE. I cruised thru UNA today and didn't see anything at all. It was pretty cold today and maybe that kept everyone off the streets. I hope the upcoming warm weather will get the action going again.

Thanks for reading,

G Brave

BigSexy
04-17-04, 13:01
Ventured through Una after work yesterday. Didn't see anything promising. What's up in Una?

G Brave
04-19-04, 17:08
OK, so on Friday the weather was so nice I figured that there had to be something going on in Una. So I took a little cruise thru to see what was happening. LE was what was happening on Williams St. Every time that I have been down Williams in the past two weeks, I've seen a LE vehicle. The girls have completely left and there is no activity on Williams now.

So I decided to go over to Howard and CHA-CHING Jackpot!! Ther must have been at least 6 girls out on and around Howard and not all of them were skanks. As I was driving around tryin' to decide which one I was going to pick up, I saw this tall slender dark-haired girl on Old Howard Gap road wearing shorts and a black nylon top and she looked too good to be true.

I whipped around to pick her up and she jumped in the car and told me her name was Christine. After we exchanged the same "are you a cop" questions and felt each other up she asked what I was looking for. I told her half and half and she said that would be 50. I told her that was too much and she pulled her shorts down, put my hand on her kitty and said "Look at my body. I'm 18 years old. I'm clean, I smell good and I love to fuck. I'm worth every penny of it". Hell, I had to agree with every word she said so we made a deal and she took me to this trailer that she was sharing with 2 other girls.

Being at the trailer made me a little nervous because of all the people coming and going and all of the activity going on. Christine could see that I was getting anxious so she took me to the bedroom and we quickly got started with our business. This was a real GFE with a great BBBJ and excellent FS. I've got to admit that that I didn't last long because of being nervous and being with this great-looking chick, but I sure enjoyed myself during our 3 minutes LOL. As I was leaving, Christine told to be sure and look her up again and I certainly will!

If anyone wants details on how to find Christine, PM me and I will be glad to pass along the info to friends and Senior Members.

Thanks for reading,

G Brave

Boxcc
04-21-04, 09:56
G Brave, you are right, you gotta get a new handle now! lol. Keep up the good work. I would love to get info on how to hook up with Christine, so if you get a chance please PM me with the details. (I know, I know, I sound like a fucking newbie asking RTFF questions! lol. )

rockjock
04-21-04, 10:33
G Brave, I too would love to get info on Christine. Thanks in advance

Member #4660
04-21-04, 14:35
Hey I would like Christines info also.

I recently (Monday) picked up Stephanie, 22, I think she said, tall slim nice looking well spoken, we struck kind of a deferent deal, $50.00 for an hour great service, good looking, young smooth... I like, will look her up again. Oh she was on the last street on left at the end of Williams, but there was police activity, hell I was leaving when we met.

Boxcc
04-22-04, 09:53
G Brave,

Thanks for the info, I really appreciate it. If you do get a chance to go by there today, please see if you can get street names for those who are geographically illiterate like me! lol.

BTW, keep up the good work. It looks like you are becoming the King of Una, hey that might be a new handle for you, Kuna, King of Una! Just a thought!

Take it easy,
Box

G Brave
04-23-04, 09:58
Hey Boxcc,

Kuna huh? Thats pretty cool. I might just change my handle, lol.

I went back by Una today to get the address for Christine's trailer. It's [Address deleted by Admin].

While I was there, I hit what I thought was paydirt again. I was driving up Old Howard and spotted a cute WSW, about 5'2", 100 lbs. with dark hair braided in corn-rows. She was wearing jeans and a black hooded sweatshirt. I turned around and picked her up. She told me name was "Country" and she was 22 years old.

We played the "are you a cop" game and agreed to 40 for FS. We went to the Day's End to get a room because I hate doin' it in the car. After we got down to business in the room, I was pretty disappointed. Even after we agreed to kissing and cuddling before hand, she didn't want to do that. It also turned out that she hated getting naked and didn't like sex very much either. There was certainly no BBBJ or CIM. I think this girl is in the wrong business!

After we finished, she even had the nerve to ask for a tip! All in all, not a very good session.

Oh well, I'll just keep on playing that game..

Thanks for reading,

G Brave

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove addresses in the text. Please do not post addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system to obtain this information. Thanks!

Boxcc
04-23-04, 14:19
Damn G Brave, sounds like you got ripped off! I hate when that shit happens. I had an escort once, she was 19 and hot, but all she did was lie there. I mean, that's it. No BJ, no doggie, nothing, just straight missionary and even then she barely moved enough for me to get my dick in. When I finally blew a nut, and it took forever because it was hard to get into my groove, she had the balls to ask for a tip. I told her, honey I should be charging you! lol.

BTW, you might not want to make that address public, now every monger in 3 states is converging on that address, not to mention LE! YIKES!

I wouldn't worry about it though. We all have to make decisions on what info to share. Sometimes, well a lot of times, I give the general area on the board while reserving specifics to close friends in private. I'm finding more and more that I am harmed by my own success. What I mean is, when I find an area loaded with girls, I naturally want to share that info with everyone, but at the same time, I know when I do share that specific info, every monger in a 100 mile radius will converge on that one street and I won't be able to get it any more! But, I guess that goes with the territory.

Take it easy,
Box

Boxcc
04-28-04, 16:02
G Brave, glad to see that you too my advice per the address.

Just so you know, I recommended that Jackson elevate you to senior member.

CarolinaHunter
04-28-04, 17:47
I drove around the track late Thursday night and came up empty, maybe the Una hoe's don't stay out that late. At 12:30 am there were plenty of monger's driving around Old Howard but no girl's.

Sorry to hear you got ripped off, as you know it happens to all of us from time to time. Also I seconded Box's recomendation for G Brave to become a senior member. Good Luck G Brave

G Brave
04-29-04, 00:21
Thanks CH and Box for the recommendations.

G Brave

CarolinaHunter
04-29-04, 13:42
Guy's I just got back from checking out the track in Una. I saw 2 older wsw's on Williams, the first one I saw was a brunette who was decent but since it was early in my tour of Una and because I was hoping to find Christine or Stephanie, I passed. But the other sw had to be pushing sixty at least, no way in hell my d*ck is going anywhere near that. So on my first cruise thru Old Howard Gap rd I see an unmarker LE sitting at the car lot so I leave for awhile and when I come back he's gone but still no hoe's. I drove by one last time and there was a LE cruiser sitting in the church parking lot on Old Howard Gap. Be careful fellas it's heating up in Una.

Member #4660
04-30-04, 14:51
I saw the same thing. Got the brunette, older gal. BBBJ not to completion, but she did finish me off. $25, not great but it was thursday.

CarolinaHunter
04-30-04, 14:56
Thanks for the report wrknman, I would have picked her up, but as I said I was hoping to find Christine. If I see her out again I will pick her up.

G Brave
05-02-04, 02:05
Una Report.

Drove thru Una today. Old Howard Gap Rd was dead,dead,dead! It looks as if the yellow house, the trailer and the pink house are all closed up. No activity at all.

I made a pass down Williams and saw a decent-looking WSW that I had never seen before, so I turned around and picked her up. She was about 5'9" with blond hair done in a semi-cornrow do. She was wearing jeans and a red pullover sweatshirt and she said her name was Julie.

Right away I got bad vibes from this girl. She seemed to be pissed off at something and she stank of some awful-smelling perfume. She acted very sullen was very suspicous of me even after mutual groping. I could tell this girl was really going to be a b***h. After we finally started talking about a price for FS, she tried pulling the old "I need to drop some money off at this house" scam. I told her her I would be glad to pay her afterward and would drop her off anywhere, but this only pissed her off more.

I decided to stop wasting my time and I took her back to Williams and dropped her off. It was a relief to get her out of the car! Good luck to any of you gents that pick this girl up.

Thanks for reading,

G Brave

CarolinaHunter
05-03-04, 18:05
Drove thru Una today, Saw the older brunette wsw I had seen out the other day over on Williams but she never would leave her friend/pimp so I passed. Also saw a brunette wsw over on Old Howard Gap that fit the description of the girl G Brave saw named Country. After hearing G Brave's bad review I passed. LE was lite my first few laps around the track but it had heated up when I decided to leave, esecially around Williams.

NcScHotel
05-04-04, 19:08
I am heading down 85this week and was thinking about my past dreams at Unique. Are they still operating? If so, what does the stable look like?

Thanks

G Brave
05-06-04, 15:52
Made another pass thru Una today. Didn't see anyone on Howard, But I did run across Stephanie on Williams. She gave the usual excellent BBBJTC for 20. This girl is such a sweetie!

Thanks,

G Brave...

CarolinaHunter
05-07-04, 14:13
I did a little cruising in Una around lunch time. It was pretty active around Williams and Howard Gap. I saw a chubby bsw and an older redhead wsw on Howard Gap near the church, also a blond in a dress that looked ok near the liquer store on Howard, she was standing with a friend who didn't look ok. Saw the older brunette sw I have seen out walking before on Willaims and as I was turning around to get her I saw a wsw with short blond hair just past the bridge. I picked her up and at first she told me her name was Jessica, but when we were driving back she said her name was really Melissa. She said there is another Melissa out there and people get them confused when they pick her up. Anyway I got an ok bbbj for 25. My only complaint is that when I was finishing she pulled off me while I was still shooting my load, which I didn't understand since I had given her warning and she took half of it in her mouth. I would pick her up again and try FS because she was so nice and her p*ssy looked tight. After I dropped her off I saw another older brunette sw on Williams. Godd Luck!

Boxcc
05-13-04, 16:29
G Brave, seen anything in Una lately that would make it worth having the Boxman drive all the way up there?

Also, have you tried the AMP off of exit 63? I've heard a couple things about the place but nothing to make me drive that far. Let me know.

Thanks,
Box

G Brave
05-13-04, 18:21
Hey Box,

Things are hit or miss in Una right now. Sometimes there's a lot of activity, and sometimes nothing. I have seen both Brandy and Stephanie out in the past couple of days, but I couldn't pick them up because I was just passing thru.

I have never tried the MP scene. It's on my list of things to do.

Thanks,

G Brave

Boxcc
05-14-04, 09:12
G Brave,

If you have never experienced an AMP then I highly recommend that you try one. They can be a little pricey, but usually are well worth the money. Usually around 60 for the house fee for an hour massage, then 100 to 140 tip for fs. Usually good looking women and good service too.

But, I have received a couple of PMs about the place at exit 63 not being very good. So, if you want a good place you are going to have to drive down to G'ville or Anderson.

Doitritenow
05-23-04, 02:45
Does anybody remember Model's in Spartenburg? Maybe it was in Una. I was there only once. It was to the west of downtown Spartenburg and fairly close to I-85 in what appeared to be a pretty rough neigborhood. Had a chain link fence around it and "gate man." Are the people who ran it still around?

Good clean fun at a good price seemed to be their motto.

Boxcc
05-24-04, 09:27
I remember Models. You used to have to drive up to the convenience store next door and call them to get them to let you in the gate. I always thought it was a little pricey for what you got too, as I never got fs at the place. They wanted you to pay fs prices to get titties rubbed in your face. Hell, I can get that for $10 at Platinum Plus!

I don't know if they are still operating or not. I don't know that mainly because I haven't looked for them in years. I have found much better places to spend my money.

Boxcc
05-25-04, 16:31
G Brave, where have you been hiding? I hope everything is alright with you. I miss your Una updates!

Doitritenow
05-25-04, 22:43
My dreams of experience with Models was pretty good. .75 and if you touched the model in the "right places." Off came the outfit, she down on her knees, then laid back on the couch. The only bad thing was the couch, but the gal I saw was clean, put a sheet down and then to town. I was a very happy dreamer.

There was only a cloth door but hell it was gooood.

G Brave
05-26-04, 01:50
Hey Boxman, what's up?

I've been out of town the last couple of weeks so I havn't been spending much time in Una. I did make a pass thru today (Tuesday) and didn't see anyone at all.

Since this was Tasha's last day at the Hill, I cruised on down to Anderson to see her. It was well worth the trip.

The pickings have been so slim in Una lately, I've been thinking about spending more time in Greenville. I just hate the thought of having to compete with you for those cute SW'ers LOL.

Thanks,

G Brave

Dr_Know
05-26-04, 11:13
Ahhh...Models.

That is where I first met the legendary Madison. That place operated just as Boxcc described, but I always got treated to the full course meal at happy meal prices.

That place closed down a long time ago and is a garage/auto repair shop i think. Since closing, Unique has been the only show in town like Models and is only available to regulars.

UNA SW scene has treated me well each time I have driven through over the past few months...so don't give up...they are there!

Doc

G Brave
06-01-04, 00:37
Made another trip to Una today.

Saw a WSW on Williams St. that I had never seen before. She was pretty decent looking (6 on SW scale) and had long red hair. She was wearing blue shorts and a white top.

I passed her a couple of times and decided to pick her up. After the standard "Are you a Cop?" questions, she told me her name was was April.

We agreed to 30 for FS and after I asked if she had a room, she took me to a friend's house in Una where we got a room for 5.

She started out with a very good BBBJ and since she was doing such a good job and her body was a bit chunky I decided not switch to FS but asked her to continue with the BJ.

This girl has great BJ technique, slow and easy with much deep throat and ball licking. I was in Heaven! She finished me with CIM.

April was a great experience. She's a sweet girl and I highly recommend her. I gladly paid her 30 for the BJ.

Thanks for reading,

G Brave

Boxcc
06-03-04, 11:07
G Brave, another great report! I wish your stomping grounds were more up towards G'ville, we could use more posts like yours on that board.

I don't know why you haven't been upgraded to Senior Member yet, but I hope it happens soon. I know Jackson is busy and will get to it when he can, but, you deserve it!

Member #4660
06-07-04, 10:47
Warning, I picked up 2 both named Michelle. 1 went by shell, they played me like a fool and got $50.00 for nothing in return. I fell for the dumb stuff and gave the money first, took them, dropped them off and cruised around. Saw them get harrased by LE and stuck around. I even went back and picked them up to get them out of the area, took them to a "safe house" waited outside while they got their belongings and they disappeared. I WAS STUPID AND GOT TOOK.

Doitritenow
06-08-04, 08:55
Anybody remember Ruby from Unique Models as it was called back then? Is she still working?

NcScHotel
06-08-04, 17:29
Sultan,

I remember Ruby very well, she also went by the name of Paige. When she left Unique, she opened a sports bar in Spart that I think has since close. I heard she had a child quite some time ago. Wish she was still around.

M Fever
06-15-04, 23:27
Hey, I usually post on the Tampa board but I travel for a living and I love to go shopping in differant towns to check out the local flavors. I went shopping today at the Howard store and I looked up and down all the isles. I found a blonde mid 40's and I forgot her name! Sorry! Anyway have you ever bought something at the stores only to turn around and see something better? This is exactly what happened as I bought and turned down the next isle and saw a young tight dark hair beauty with big breasts. I went WOW and even what I just bought highly recommended her. Anyway the blonde I bought was very good and sweet and relaxed. $20 for bbbjcim and no rush.

CarolinaHunter
06-22-04, 16:14
Went thru Una around lunch time. Not much out, I did see the blond I picked up last time I was in Una named Michelle, but I was in the mood for some fresh meat. Saw an older wsw who I would guess is at least 50, I am definitely not interested.

G Brave, where are you man? Have you been having any luck lately?

G Brave
06-25-04, 00:57
Hey CH, what's up?

I've been taking a break lately mainly because of all the heavy LE activity.

Well I couldn't stand it any more so I made a run thru Una today. As I drove past the liquor store at the intersection of Howard and Old Howard Gap, I saw two Sheriff's Cruisers and they had some poor schmuck pulled over. He was driving a white import and the deputies had him and a girl out of the car talking to them. The girl was pretty cute. She looked about 19, had a nice bod and wore white shorts and a blue t-shirt. You could tell that he had come down Old Howard and picked the girl up. The cops were waiting in ambush for someone to do just that. I just hope he wasn't a member of this board. This is the reason I always make a scouting pass thru the territory before I stop for anyone.

I went on over to Williams and saw a girl that I hadn't seen before so I circled around and picked her up. She said her name was Buttercup. She is a sandy-blond WSW about 6-7 on the SW scale with a pretty nice bod. We cruised out of the neighborhood and went to a parking spot that I know about. I like this spot because you can get out of the car and not have to worry about anyone bothering you. Buttercup gave an excellent BBBJTC for 25. I highly recommend her.

As I was taking her back to Williams, she told me that she did not hang around there very often because the area was too hot. She told me she lived in another part of Spartanburg and that she and several other girls were working in that area. This was a place that I did not know about. I'm not going to post this information yet because I haven't yet checked it out and I especially do not want to give this info to the local LE assholes. I will be glad to share this info with any of my friends or senior members who PM me.

Be careful out there!

Thanks for reading, G Brave.

NC Hunter
06-25-04, 21:55
Cruise Report,

On the way home from Greenville, passed through Una (approx 7 p.m.) spotted older WSW on Howard Gap road- she was appr0x 40ish, 5'2", thin, no tits to speak of wearing jeans and an orange top. I stopped and spoke to her and she tried to get in my car (doors locked) and I passed on her and stopped chunky hispanic chick further up the street.

The Hispanic chick said her name but I forget (I do believe it started with the letter "R". She was approx 35, 150lbs and shapeless. She asked me if I was a cop and asked me to touch her. I grabbed her tits and she asked to see my dick. I told her if I pulled it out she would have to suck it, I did and she did. I nutted immediately and I just handed her .20 without her even asking. She told me she had a twin sister and they take turns babysitting while the other one tricks.

I saw a few possible BSW's down Howard near the housing projects that I will have to investigate some other time.

Be safe out there and happy hunting.

NC Hunter

Travlndude
06-26-04, 09:04
I think all the heavy LE activity lately is because Spartanburg just had a local election. I overheard an old guy talking at the Lil Cricket and he was saying that because of the Sheriff elections, LE has been cracking down on drug dealers and SWs.

Since the streets were kind of hot, I ended up with a girl named Allison. Got her number from one of these escort sites a while back (I think escort.com, which used to be free). Charges one-and-a-quarter, which is lower than most. Not exactly GFE, mainly because no eye contact, but very friendly, petite, long hair, sort of pretty (maybe a 7 as escorts go) and a firm body. Full service but no kissing. Stayed the full hour and unrushed. She says she's in the business because her boyfriend likes it, and she was serious when she said that.

I'm not sure how PM works because I've never used it, but I have her cell number.

You guys be careful out there!

Mark User
06-26-04, 22:34
jidu:

See the pm button at the bottom of my message? If you can, hit that and send me the info on Allison. You can also turn PM on in your profile.

Mark

Doitritenow
06-27-04, 12:19
Jidu2010,

Please PM me as well.

Sultan

Boxcc
06-28-04, 08:58
Jidu, I agree with you totally. This is an election year, the cops have to look like they are earning their pay so that their boss politicians can get re-elected. It was the same in G'ville and Anderson.

Now that the primaries are over, I would imagine that it will ease up a little but, starting in October I expect it to get hot and heavy leading up to the November elections.

PWhipped
06-28-04, 10:15
Be carefull with passing numbers along from young ladies, they will disappear. Always ask permission first and to how many. SW no problem

Travlndude
06-28-04, 10:46
Pwhipped, good point. I thought about that too, after I posted. I'll ask her and if she agrees, I'll PM and pass it on to interested parties.

Thanks!

Travlndude
06-29-04, 13:59
Cruised through Una at lunch time today. Saw a young cute WSW on Williams that I've never seen before. At a drive by glance, she looked too good to be true! White blouse, tight jeans, short reddish brown hair, young and clean. She waved at me and I almost jammed on my brakes, but kept going. There was a car behind me and up ahead in the distance was what looked like a Crown Vic.

All the sage advice of the Senior Members in this forum kept going through my mind. Still, she looked so good and I was really tempted.

I thought about turning around, but the Crown Vic pulled into that bar and it looked like it had one of those searchlights on the driver side. At the corner, I saw a SW named Michelle, who knows me, and she didn't even acknowledge me, just looked at me out of the corner of her eyes, and that right there was a huge warning. I got out of there and didn't look back, hoping that the sweet young thing was not for real because I would spend a day looking for her again if she was. Anybody seen her before?

On Howard Gap Road, there was nothing, but I saw a figure in the distance on Old Howard Gap Road. I went past the gas station and made a turn into the old road. Just an old SW who looked about 50, and I passed. Good thing, because on one of the roads going up the hill to the right was a black and white, parked in the shade.

I'll stick to window shopping for a while. You guys be careful!

Tanis63
07-02-04, 10:36
Hi guys!

First time poster. I thought it was time to contribute. I've learned so much from this forum and I really appreciate the info here.

I'm recently separated and after finding this forum, I figured I'd try the experience. I went through the areas described around Spartanburg yesterday, Howard and Williams St. Howard was crawling with SWs and there was no LE in sight at all. Must be slacking off finally. None of them were worth picking up. There was a tattooed skinny one who looked really rough and didn't seem like she could coordinate her movements. There were a couple of rough looking heavier ones and one older one with gray hair. I passed and went to Williams.

I don't know if any of you reported about a girl named Christine. At first pass, she looked great. Heck, tall, skinny, long legs, dark hair pulled back tight, young, early 20s, and kind of a pretty face. Short shorts, sleeveless shirt. She got in the car and I noticed she had a lot of little scars on those long legs. We did the touchy-feely routine and not knowing where to go, I told her I wanted to get a room. She said she wanted to stop somewhere first. Now, I've read the warnings about this routine, so I tried to argue the point. She concocted a story about having a 2-year-old kid and having to tell her Mom that she would be out for a while and she wanted to stop by a store to get some milk. Okay, I guess I'm a softie, and this was a first time, so I agreed to stop at a store.

Heh! Big mistake! She went in with the 20 I'd given her and there was this girl there named Lisa. I think she's the same Lisa I've read about in this forum before. She was riding in a blue van with 3 black dudes. I saw Lisa rush into the van, and the sliding door was left open...and I knew long-legged Christine was going to make a break for it.

I just shook my head, but to make a point, I pulled out of my spot and pulled in front of the van, stared at the guys in front for about 3 seconds and then shook my head and nodded. Heck, compared to Church St. Brooklyn, these guys are nothing anyway. I let her go. Crack is a selfish habit and sometimes I just feel sorry for them anyway. It's a shame, she was not a bad looking girl as the street goes.

Happy ending to the story, I made another circle about a half-hour later and ended up back on Williams. Still no sign of LE. Saw Lisa and Christine on Anderson, and Christine hid her face. I just blew past them. Past the bridge was Michelle, long blondish hair, she said there were two Michelles and the other one you want to stay away from. Michelle gave incredible service, more than I'd expect from a SW. Michelle also laughed at me for falling for Christine's story. She said the girl didn't even have a kid. Oh well, anyway, that's my contribution.

Thanks for reading!

G Brave
07-03-04, 04:00
Great post Tanis63, welcome to the forum!

The Christine that you picked up was the same girl that I posted about several months ago. At that time she looked and acted much different than she is now.

I hadn't seen her until last week and I thought I had hit the jackpot again. When she got in the car I almost thought it was a different person. She was beat up pretty badly and like you said she had those scars on her legs. She was also acting pretty spacey. I asked where she had been for the last few months and she said she had been in jail. She said she had been caught in a sting and ended up doing time for prostitution/

She asked if we could get a room, so I drove to a motel that I know. Once we were in the room, she was in a big hurry to get our business over with. Even though we had agreed to FS she would only do a quick BJ. She then wanted me to take her out to pick something up so we could come back to the room and continue the party.

I was getting pretty fed up with her by that time and there's no way I'd let domebody hold something in my car. I decided to take her back to Williams and drop her off. I was glad to get away from her. I think she's on a bad track now and the drugs have got a hold of her. I'd be very careful about picking her up again.

Thanks for reading,

G Brave.

NC Hunter
07-05-04, 12:17
Cruise Report 07/04/04

There must be a bikers rally in town as there are hundreds of motorcycles up and down Howard Street and all around town really. Fairground road blocked off so had to take the long way around to Williams.

There were quite a few WSW's out on Williams but all skinny and cracked out looking. In Spartanburg on Forest street found 19 year old BSW whom she wants me to call her Ms D. We went to a far away location to do the deed where she could take off her clothes and take off her clothes and we got in the back seat and did our thing. She has 36C tits (claims she has no kids but they sag a bit) and a very nice ass (she will contemplate anal).

She won't do BBBJ but the pussy was very tight and was telling me to take my time as she was in pain. I quickly nutted after she squeezed the shit out of my dick. I mentioned the site (no particulats just that a site exists that rates ho's). She wanted me to share her number with those that I trust. I have her phone number and could give you some details of the location of our date so that she will know that I gave you her info. She also did not want me to tell you guys that I paid her .20 for half and half. So there, I didn't tell you.

Be safe out there and happy hunting.

NC Hunter

G Brave
07-06-04, 01:53
Una report.

Went cruisin' thru Una today around 2 PM. Saw 1 Sheriff's car on Howard and 3 on Williams. No girls anywhere!

Be carefull out there!

G Brave

Boxcc
07-06-04, 10:12
Tanis, great first report. I hate the games some of these girls try to play. I know that it is hard to say no sometimes to taking these girls to a store or whatever, 'before' you get down to business, but when I do that, I try to get something of value from them to hold in my car to show they will return. A purse, cigarettes, something. That usually gets them to at least get back into the car.

Better yet, pay in $5's, that way you can keep 15 while she takes 5 into the store. She can't buy a rock for 5, so if she agrees, she really is going into the store for something. If she doesn't agree then take your money back and kick her the fuck out, she is up to no good!

The absolute best thing to do is not to pay before services are rendered, and if that cannot be arranged kick her out. If she wants to play the drive me here first, usual rule of thumb means she is up to no good, kick her out.

Remember, you are the one in charge. She will act like she is, mainly to protect herself, but when it comes down to it, it is your vehicle and your money, you have ultimate control of the situtation!

Boxcc
07-06-04, 10:14
BTW, welcome back G Brave. I hate it when a favorite SW goes over the edge like that. My favorite in G'ville, Tammy on Shaw, I believe has finally gone over the edge. I hate to see it happen, but, what can you do?

Travlndude
07-06-04, 16:24
Drove through Williams and found Stephanie. This girl is pretty amazing and sweet. Cute, really, I can't believe she's walking the streets! Sometimes, I really feel bad for these girls. Stephanie was eager to please and she also said it was her birthday today. She's 22! Birthday or not, I gave her extra because she's just too darned cute to be out there. Sorry if I caused a little inflation guys! <grin>

I have to admit that I'm dealing with a conscience attack right now because of her. It's really sad to see what crack does to a pretty girl.

No sign of LE on Williams, but saw them on Howard each time I drove past there, a half-hour apart.

Oh, Stephanie did say to watch out for Buttercup. She's legit, but she's been known to participate in "stings" with cops to get out of trouble. Is that possible? I know these girls view each other as competition, but what if? That's a scary thought: you pick up a girl you think you know, one you've picked up before, then boom! You're busted!

Be careful out there and thanks for reading!

Strip Jock
07-09-04, 17:22
Just wanted to pop in and say you guys have done a great job of reporting here. I will be moving to this area soon and good reports like the ones I see here really help mongers like me who are always moving around, gives me a great place to start. Hopfully I will be able to contribute soon. I have heard lots of things about LE in this area like they will pull over cars for out of state tags and call them suspicious, ect, ect. Any LE tips you can share please feel free to PM me. This hobby is always fun but never worth going to jail over.

Anyway great job here guys.

See ya on the strolls.

NC Hunter
07-13-04, 17:26
Cruise Report 07/13/04

Cruised up Howard, Howards Gap, Forest and Williams Street and there were a few B&WSW abouyt but all were 4 or less. Found 47 year old BSW named Betsy on Forest who does everything but anal. Pretty nice 34C rack and very nice legs and ass which would do a younger lady proud.

I initially offered her .20 for FS but had to up the ante to .25 for FS including BBBJ. Her technique was not all that great as her teeth raked me until I stopped her and climbed up on her for some deep thrusting acting. I know these ho's act but she seemed to really get into it.

She was moaning and groaning and pulling me down into her as she begged me to fuck her harder and deeper. She kept pleading me to fuck her like a ho and kept asking if she could be my bit*h. Damn that shit excited me with her legs touching the top of my vehicle. I quickly nutted.

She lives in some housing projects but says she does not come out very often but she needed money for her kids. She had no digits but I will be looking for her again.

Peace and be safe out there.

NC Hunter

NcScHotel
07-19-04, 13:47
I had some time to kill on Wednesday and I went on a drive through Una. At 10:30 in the morning there was absolutely no one out on the streets. Either walking on driving in B&W's. With no possibilities I drove down through the Shaw and Parker zones in G-ville. I did see one blond SW walking toward Parker on Blue Ridge with a drink from the gas station up the road. On my second pass I got the look as she was turning to walk down Parker. I would guess she was in her 30's with her hair in a pony. She looked nice but the face seemed to have acne scars. I turned around at a safe place but she was gone by the time I got back. I made a few passes but thought I had used my time allotment and headed toward EB. Nothing there either.

It seemed I was on a mission so I stopped in Lady G's for a cold one or three. Some nice talent there but not a single one approached for a dance. Damn my self esteem was way down.

Not taking my lack of success as a deterent, I made the decision to try Unique even though it had been over a year since I had been there. I am glad I did. There were two ladies working, Toni and Carlie. Toni has worked there off and on for years, but I had never seen Carlie before. She is in her mid to late 30's with an impressive natural rack. D cups that had not been affected by gravity. For a house fee of 80 I enjoyed about 45 minutes of BBBJ and multiple positions. I will see her again if I am lucky.

I was told that they only see folks that have been there before.

NC Hunter
07-25-04, 12:49
Cruise Report 07/22/2004 12:45am

Sorry I'm late with this. I found several WSW down Howard Gap Road. Two were in their early 20's, approx 5'2" and 110lbs with small tits. I avoided them because they were surrounded by brothers. There were approx two to three other older WSW's about.

I saw nothing on Williams Street so went on over to Forest and found older BSW who asked me if I liked anal. I said HELL YA and she let me have at it for .20. I had my own KY and condoms so it was on.

We went to a very secluded spot (I love this area because of all the great places to hide!!) and she bent over the hood of my car with her chest on my hood while here hands reached behind her and spread those cheeks. I lubed her up and then proceeded to poke her. She grunted in pain as I passed the sphincter which made me push it even deeper and harder and she winced in pain as I pile drove that ass. I was holding her shoulders down as she tried to get away but I kept throwing that dick until I shot like a cannon. .

She lay on the hood in pain as I cleaned myself up. Dropped her off, I imagine near her dope house, and headed on home, satisfied. She was literally crying when I left her. Damn, what these bayeetheches do for money.

Be safe and happy hunting out there.

NC Hunter

NcScHotel
07-28-04, 07:16
PW,

I got your PM, but your box is full, but if I am there I would be gald to join you

CarolinaHunter
08-03-04, 11:16
G Brave, Congratulations on being upgraded to Senior Member. I will be in the Una area this week, how is the action there and how hot is LE lately?

Boxcc
08-05-04, 13:12
NC Hunter, you go boy!!! Loved that story! You are right, it is amazing what you can get a girl to for for $$$.

G Brave, congrats on the upgrade, you deserve it.

G Brave
08-06-04, 04:00
Hey CH and Box,

Thanks for the kind words.

Sorry for the lack of posting but I've been out of town lately and haven't spent any time at all in Spartanburg over the last 2 weeks.

I did have some fun in Memphis however. The Memphis Titty Bars are the best in the world!!! It is no holds barred / full contact action in these places. The women literally walk up to you, grab you by the dick and lead you back to the VIP rooms where they do their best to get you off during the first table dance. Within 30 seconds of sitting down on the VIP couch, you can have a titty in your mouth and a finger up a pussy! Whew!!

If you ever get a chance, you should check out the Memphis Titty Bar scene.

Thanks, G Brave...

NC Hunter
08-07-04, 02:43
I Finally Found Stephanie!

She tells me she is 22 years old, dirty blonde hair, 34B tits, pear shaped ass and a solid 6 (could be a 7.5 or maybe an 8 if she would clean herself up).

We found a spot to park and for .20 she performed an okay BBBJCIM. She will let you CIM but she likes to be warned. Guess what? I did as she asked and warned her after she gagged on my cum!

Well she has been in the game long enough to know that mongers, like hoes are liars. Peace and be safe out there.

NC Hunter

Too Hott
08-17-04, 16:28
Got a decent BBBJ from Summer today in Una. Nothing special, a few extra pounds. Did a good job though.

Nothing else out.

TH

Travlndude
08-19-04, 13:53
New girl in the Howard St. area. Her name is Michelle, about 5'-6" or so, slim build, shoulder length jet black hair, and young. Sort of pretty, half-Hispanic and Caucasian. Had an exotic kind of Zeta-Jones look going. She was friendly and gave great service, definitely not very hardened by the street yet. Could use a shower though.

Travlndude
08-19-04, 14:04
I noticed a lot more action by the Post Office in Una after 9:00pm. Passed a really good looking WSW there (at least from what I could see with my high beam), but one of you guys in a white car raced around the block and snatched her. There were 3 others standing in the shadows, but none of them were worth picking up.

The side streets off Howard are also active, Scruggs St. in particular, near the gas station. I think there must be a crack house there.

I picked up that girl named Country once and she disappeared into one of those houses with my money. One of those "let me pick up something first" routines that I fell for. I've seen SWs on that street as early as 8:00am. Scary side street though, if they don't recognize your car, people on that street will be staring at you the whole time. Probably wondering if you're the "powh-leez".

NC Hunter
08-28-04, 13:04
erwin lopez,

the michelle you mention passes herself off as 20 but she is actually 29. she revealed her true age to me when she was "cracked" up and on the fat end of a fat black dick. she is decent in the bbbjcimfoaweyw (face or anywhere else you want).

stephanie and candy are in jail. there is talk that these two will ocassionaly work with le when they are in a bind to ease their cases. don't know this for sure just talk i've heard from several girls. just be careful and don't let them catch you up in a sting.

new girl (for me) named linda found on williams and howard. long dirty brown hair "b" sized nipples (tits almost nonexistant) and nice but and legs. she is probably 5'2" and 105lbs. can take it analy if you are very gentle.

also found a new spot in trailer part off lonesome oak road and loansome oak street (over near the mcdonalds off of asheville highway). picked up a thick half black half white sw but had to let her go as she was ****. be careful out there fellows and let the kids grow up.

all in all, good pickings in the area but be wary of the black and whites(le).

nc hunter

Gook Monster
08-31-04, 21:53
Hi,

This is my first post but I'm a long time lurker. I just moved here from atlanta and did my first cruise of howard st. I recently moved over near heron circle so it was easy to find, went tonight at 9:00 PM and it was pretty dead, it seemed as if there were a lot of cars going in and out of the side streets. Then I passed 3 leo at various places on the road with their lights out. My car is pretty conspicuous so I didn't want to seem as if I was cruising, so I decided to head back, of course I got lost and had a le tail me a bit. In the end saw two really really skanky cracked out bsw yell at me from the projects. Didn't even look. Maybe I'm doing this wrong? I'll try again in a day or two. Oh yeah as you can tell by my name I love asian women so keep an eye out for me guys!

Thanks!

CarolinaHunter
09-10-04, 17:41
Hey guys, I was in Una this afternoon and I got pulled over by LE after driving down a side street near Old Howard Gap Rd. It was my first time driving down that road ever, so I was surprised when I got stopped, they hasseled me for a little while, but they bought my story. Before he let me go, he told me that they were pulling over everyone who drove down that way. Stay Safe.

CarolinaHunter
09-10-04, 17:53
I also had a chance to cruise the area that NC Hunter mentioned. It was dead but it does look like a fertile area for sw's.

NC Hunter
09-28-04, 09:32
Finally found Candy,

This is rather late but found Candy on Easley and let me tell you this broad can slob on the knob. One great thing about Una/Spartanburg is that the SW's perform the deed then ask for the cash once it's over. They no poor service equals no pay.

You can't beat a deal like this. I wish mongers would enforce this nationwide. My hats off to you mongers who created this environment.

Peace and safe mongering.

NC Hunter

Hoehoehoe
09-29-04, 16:00
Went through Una earlier today. Ended up with Ashley, picked her up on Williams. Fair looking, decent BBBJ service for $20 and she took the shot nicely. She was VERY aware of Una's publicity on the web - - she brought it up, not me, I denied knowing about it.

Had an eariler incident with a blonde named Michelle off Scruggs and Howard. Got into a house with her, probably the "crack house" cited earlier, and she scammed out the back door after saying she needed to get a condom.

She's an OK looking girl for a BJ, wore a "ho" red dress, little dog tits, semi skanky, tats, tweaking on some drug, probably crack.

Run her over for me if you see her walking on Howard. If I see her at night, I'll certainly let her join the bugs on the headlights. Didn't lose much tho, and I played with her bare pussy a little. Not a lot to write home about.

HHH

Member #4660
09-30-04, 21:51
Yeah HoeHoe she got me too.

G Brave
10-01-04, 00:49
I'm Baaaack!!!

Hey Guys, I'm finally back in town after a very hectic summer on the road.

Went cruising last night and didn't see much action. I finally did see an older WSW over near the Una Post Office. I picked her up and she told me her name was Summer.

We found a parking spot and she gave me a decent BBBJTCIM for 20.

I cruised around some more but did not see anyone else out there.

Hopefully I'll be able to start posting some more.

Thanks, G Brave...

Hoehoehoe
10-01-04, 10:01
I think Michelle would make a good hood ornament. I actually accidentally ran a hoe over about a week ago in another city. About 5 of them ran across the street - - 4 in one pack and then with one straggling. I watched the first 4 and didn't see the 5th hoe until she flipped over the fender. didn't hurt her though and the pimps scooped her up and took her away.

Sorry about that.
Una is too small a town to tolerate that shit, and the crack house there really sucks.

HHH

Hoehoehoe
10-04-04, 00:13
Visited Una (or is it Sexton, down by Williams St?) and spent some brief but meaningful minutes with Stephanie at about 9:30AM.

I think it is wonderful that motivated self-employed business people start their working day early and she was working for sure.

She was pretty nice. Coulda shaved her legs and maybe bathed just a little more often, but she was fairly pretty, spoke nicely, and was quite competent. Did some nice licking and took the shot quite nicely for $20.

The South definitely rose again, and thanks to the citizens of Una for raising such nice daughters, and of course to the posters on this board for their help.

Good stuff, thanks

HHH

Captain M
10-07-04, 22:43
Had a visit with Celeste. This chick has is like a faucet. We were doing 69 and I swear her pussy was dripping. I knew I wasn't spitting, but the fluids were a flowing. She is a beautiful as her website. She has her limitations, but it was one hell of a ride. She loves sex and no doubt she can't hide it.

NC Hunter
10-09-04, 08:59
Cruise Report 10/09/2004 12:30am

Williams street was dead however I did spot Candy and Stephanie traveling down Hayne. I want some new pussy. Howard Gap and Old Howard Gap road had a smathering of same old, same old poontang. I guess I am just pissed I almost had a trip to Atlanta tonight.

1:30am decided to call it a night and head up home.

Be safe out there mongers and happy hunting.

NC Hunter

Member #5347
10-12-04, 15:14
Fellow Spartanburg mongers...we finally have a new AMP in town. I'm sure LEO already knows about 'em, but PM me if you want a couple of details I have about it.

ALookerNnc
10-12-04, 23:17
Tried the new spa in S'burg today - Sun Spa I believe it is called. Look up the addy in the yellowpages then use mapquest, very easy to find.

Stock AMP, althought it is obvously very new. Saw maria. Pretty, but older, perhaps 30ish. Very, 'very' parinoid. The good - the actual massage was EXCELLENT. It was around abouts a 40 minute massage from someone who obvously knows what they are doing, not standard AMP fare. The bad - even during the massage making it abundently clear I was not LE, extras were hard to come by. According to Maria (who knows if this is true or not) they are not keeping condoms onsite, so obvously FS is sketchy. Got a hand release, and overtipped a bit - 40, plus 60 for house fee. Would have considered it a waste had the actual massage not been legit stuff.

Will try back later to see what benefits a repeat customer can get. Also have tried Lucky, VIP, Natural Health. Had good experiences at all three, although having a place intown without the 30/1hr drive would be nice.

One last thing - mamasan in asking me if i had been there before (place only a week old) and replying no, she alluded to another AMP in spartanburg. Oriental something or other perhaps? She asked if i had been there. Any info would be appricated. Thanks -

Service Man
11-06-04, 21:03
Greetings Gents,

In light of recent events; Does anyone have any good MP recommendations?
I was thinking about visiting one of your fine AMP's, or even american MP's, and would like some reviews or recommendations from some knowledgable hobbiests before partaking. I am visiting the area, and my limited information is making this somewhat difficult. PM me if want.

Much thanks,

SM

Service Man
11-10-04, 17:28
Greetings,

I made a visit to Stress Away spa in duncan this week. (SC290, 1 mile east of I-85). It was your typical AMP set up. Korean girls, table shower, sauna etc. Had a nice massage and above average service from L****.

$60 the one hour massage. I tipped some (1.2) additional because of the level of service provided. Will repeat if I get the chance.

Any other Spa recommendations guys?

SM

L Will
12-06-04, 07:28
It was slow Friday night.I did find one provider I had not been with before that supplied good service.Candy said she can usually be found around the post office and she swallows.Stephanie nor Melissa was out.Melissa is an enthusiastic provider from the post office area.I was not happy with Ashley from Williams.

NC Hunter
12-09-04, 13:29
L Will,

I agree with you, Candy is a very enthusiastic provider. She loves to deep throat a dick and will let you shoot in anywhere on her body that you desire. She will not hesitate to swallow and will lick and suck it dry. When I see her she is always my first choice for a BBBJ. However she will not do anal and her pussy is cavernous but she is fair and so far is not a rip-off threat.

Stephanie was a sweet girl who would take her time and allow you to fuck her until you were satisfied. She would not ask for any compensation until the deed was done. She has run into so many jerks who would fuck and run (without paying) that she always asks for her money up front now.

The name Melissa sounds familiar and I do think she is in the rip-off crowd that runs with Country, Theresea and Reyna. But overall Spartanburg/Una is cool, it is just one of the so few spots I have encountered in the US where WSW's outnumber BSW's.

I usually find something when I visit the area. Take care, happy hunting and be safe out there.

NC Hunter

L Will
12-10-04, 00:17
Hunter,

The Melissa I encountered did not seem like the rip-off type. She was not in a hurry and did not mention money till we were almost back to the drop-off point. Then no amount was mentioned and I gave her a few dollars more than normal rate. She asked about a threesome and the only name she mentioned was Summer, whom I have been with before and was pleased. I've had a good repoire with Stephanie since Anna has been in jail.There is one with long red hair that calls herself Red that will rip you off. She hangs out a couple blocks above the post office.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add a space after commas and after periods. To avoid delays in future reports, please include one blank space after commas and one blank space after the period at the end of sentences. Thanks!

L Will
12-13-04, 21:03
Una was dead Sunday night. Nothing on Williams or around the post office. I did see a little traffic on Howard. If you should run across Tammy you won't be disappointed. She is about forty,brown hair,clean and nice chest.Good service and was appreciative for me spending time with her. I would repeat my visit.

Member #1381
12-17-04, 19:12
Working in Spartanburg (from DFW) for a few weeks and did some prospecting of areas over the last few days. My observations resulted in a few wsw's on Sibley near the post office. I rode down Williams on a few ocassions (early AM, lunch time and drive-time PM) and found very little activity. But, I managed to see some interesting candidates on Howard between the convenient store and New Cut.

Last night, I cruised down Howard on my way out from work and spotted what I thought to be a decent looking bsw on Howard. I did a U-turn (thru the neighborhood) and met up with her at the Howard/Scruggs. Her name was RJ. She "needed a ride" so I gave her one. LE check and small talk led to me accepting offer of a hellatious BJ. And that is was no rush and CIM. I drove as she sucked. Nice job for $15. Not bad on looks, and body was okay as well with a little belly. Great attitude - may look her up for additional fun.

Any other recommendations while I visit the area are greatly appreciated.

Still have not figured out where to hunt in Greenville. Spotted a bsw on Augusta near Lady Godiva, but did not get turned around in time.

L Will
12-18-04, 20:36
Got together with Tammy and Stephanie. When I left all were happy. Other than these two it was pretty dead except for one wacky acting one around the post office. Steph said to be careful, they have been running license checks and stings in the area.

Member #1381
12-22-04, 08:45
I was cruising the Una and Howard area early in the morning before heading to work. I spotted a fairly good looking wsw on Howard at the convenient store but she was gone before I could make my 2nd look at her.

On Williams, I spotted another nice looking wsw; made some back street manuevers and caught up with her on Williams @ Hayne. Offered her a ride and she accepted. She told me her name was Tammy and I was pleased to meet her after reading some of the previous boards. LE check and rode for a few minutes before accepting her offer of a nice early morning bbbj. And it was great. Very clean looking woman with nice tits.

Still have a few more weeks in the area, so I will definitely look her up for more intimate session.

Adobe
12-24-04, 00:01
Hey, all -

Still high mileage at Lady G's and Lady G's II? Anyone know? Or are the streets and byways the only way to go to find a non-Asian provider? (And what is "una" anyway?).

Thanks, all!

Adobe

SandRabbit
12-31-04, 19:17
Stopped by last night, can't say i'd recommend it, the mamasan looked better than the attendant (that ain't saying an awful lot ), but massage was decent.