PDA

View Full Version : CTS Theatre

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Tom Kat
06-08-05, 10:50
I think that there is enough conversation and interest in the CTS theatre that is warrants it's own thread. What does everyone think?

Travel Guy
06-08-05, 13:42
I'm all for it. I just cant wait to get there

Nelson Muntz
06-08-05, 15:51
I would have started a CTS thread but it began pouring real heavy when I got there and couldn't get a picture of the place as I did with PS & P&M's.

I'd like to see a SW thread too, maybe even broken down by strolls?

Happy Mongering,

Nels

One Putt
06-10-05, 20:44
I know this place as the bookstore. I think it's the same place. The last pic is of the ony scheduled air carrier at Gary airport. They fit right in.

Nelson Muntz
06-12-05, 02:25
I was in CTS (aka the "bookstore") the other day (very briefly) and noticed video booths to the left when I came in. Is this something relatively new. How does it work?

Thanks in advance,

Nelson

stoneyard
06-12-05, 17:12
Great idea for the thread. The bookstore definitely deserves a place of its own. I always like to stop for a couple of dances + or to check out whats going on when I'm in town. I haven't been by for some weeks. Any one know of some new girls? Thinking about doing a run and stopping by for some dances and playing some cards at the boats this week. Last time I was there the librain's were looking all to familiar and didn't partake. Don't mind the same, but for the drvie, like seeing some new outfits every now and then. Don't know about video booths, sorry. All in all, good place to stop.

One Putt
06-13-05, 22:55
Drove by on Sunday and it was open. I was suprised so I stopped in. Only one dancer who was way too FUGLY for my taste. The place has been painted a tan color with maroon trim. Business must be good. I'll try to get a new pic for the board.

Tom Kat
06-15-05, 14:36
Nelson,

The video booths have been there for awhile (months). I think there are 3 or 4 booths that play a different flick. The price of admittance is $5. I haven't been back there but I have seen a dancer go back there with a guy on a couple of occassions. Has anyone else had a "booth" experience?

Tom

I was in CTS (aka the "bookstore") the other day (very briefly) and noticed video booths to the left when I came in. Is this something relatively new. How does it work?

Thanks in advance,

Nelson

BadDances
06-17-05, 02:23
I think the booths are more if you don't mind someone with a y chromosome licking you as well as the theater. I think dancers go back there when the other places are taken.

Gary Man
06-18-05, 12:53
3 couples showed up. not too many guys. the couples covered all the age ranges. the youngest couple , i had not met before, but were game for anything. they played in the theatre and the video booths. the older couple are regulars and only play in the theater. she'll gladly and eagerly take on all cummers. (lol)
the middle couple were new to CT. initially they stayed in the front of the theater, but later moved to the back, next to the older couple. when the regular gal started to "take care of a guy" the look on the face of the new gal was PRICELESS!!
i had hoped that this would break the ice, and the new gal would join in. alas this was not to be, as she only played with her guy. she did flash her tits though, (they were nice. ) they stayed long enough to watch the older gal finish off the guy. i'm not sure if they'll return. i hope they do as she was a looker. :D

Carb
06-20-05, 18:30
Chingon,

Do people stand around, or sit, and watch the action or are they more descreet? What time were you in there? In case I get lucky should I have my own condom? I think I'l try it Saturday.

Carb

Gary Man
06-21-05, 22:10
Carb
yes to your first 3 questions. no to the discreet question. this was on a friday nite, as sat are a lil hit or miss. yes bring your own condom, if you forget you can buy them there. they have a nice assortment.

Indy Cruiser
07-05-05, 11:11
Stopped in there Friday evening with a friend that showed me the place. I was able to speak with the head librarian, Michelle. She was pleasant, not pushy and very talkative. We didn't have time to stay long so we moved on. I am definitely returning to the bookstore when I have time. They do a great job at making a newcomer feel comfortable.

I was told that there was a Yahoo group that had data on the comings and goings of the bookstore. Can anyone offer information about this group name?

Thanks a bunch,

Indy Cruiser

Carb
07-05-05, 14:51
Went there Friday, the 24th and there were NO couples! Michele said it was the first time in maybe months that there hadn't been any couple in there. She thought it was probably the heat; people just stayed home. See my post about the bookstore it self.

Carb

Travel Guy
07-07-05, 14:03
I found this on google. type in maps.google.com and then type in Chicago and go to satellite. You will need to scroll and you will see the Gary airport and at the east end you will the bookstore. You can voom in on it.
This also gives you an idea how the roads are that connect to the bookstore

Big Bang II
07-08-05, 00:25
Good job GWB. I was at the bookstore yesterday afternoon as I had travelled to indiana. I note down the group name but had a hell of problem while searching for that.

On topic, There was only one dancer named star (I believe). After paying for the dance, she demanded more for bj. I said hell no. I have had better times there. Just stayed there for a song and left.

The name is case sensitive for yahoo. It needs to be all upper case, or you'll get group not found. I had a hell of a time finding it until I e-mailed Pete.

Indy Cruiser
07-08-05, 11:34
As I had previously vowed, I returned back to bookstore. Upon entering, I was greeted by Star I believe. After a few moments, Heather emerged from the back of the counter. She is white, dyed black hair, heavyset, generously gifted in the chest area, multiple piercings and a number of tatoos. She had a gothic look about her. I asked to speak to her in private. After explaining that I had an interest in some oral fun, she asked if I tipped well and I said all I can afford to tip is 20 above a single dance. She was satisfied with this and made no effort to negotiate for more funds. She informed me that she would select a longer song for the single dance so the time would be well spent. We went to the stage, closed the curtains and she began to perform a bbbjncim with a joyous level of enthusiasm. At one point, I could swear that I noticed she was satisfying herself as well. Her talents were so good that after a few mintues they were no longer needed. She did an excellent job of keeping my pants clean. We exchanged thanks and I tipped her an additional 5 spot On a funny note, upon leaving I noticed that i had a little bit of lipstick on my khakis. Fortunately I had a spare pair of pants in the car or I would've had to do a good bit of explaining. I think that this was an excellent experience. I drove about an hour out to visit the bookstore and was thoroughly rewarded by Heather. If you have an interest in making contact with Heather, she gave the OK to share her number. Message me and i'll share.

stoneyard
07-09-05, 17:31
Stopped by just to check out the action. 2 girls who I've had dances before and a new bbw named Spicy stocking books. Got my water and asked If I wanted a dance by Spicy. I was just checking who was working and told her I would come back in an hour. She was real friendly and not pushy at all. Will throw a dance her way. Started driving and got twisted up in an area I area don't usually end up in. Decided to stop by a place I've gotten dances and stop by . Ok place, decent girls. Saw a former librain working and got a couple dances. Nice to see a blast from the past. Didn't make it back, but will check out new girl and maybe one of the others. I never know how long new girls will be working.

Gary Man
07-25-05, 01:36
2 new librarians. cuter, and much thinner than the others. you can ogle their pic over at the theatre's Yahoo page.

TheShadow2
07-25-05, 08:10
Could you post or PM the link or URL for the Yahoo page you mentioned?
Thanks in advance.

Tom Kat
07-25-05, 09:23
I see the two new faces are Jennifer and Carol. If anyone partakes of their talents please post your experience.

Gary Man
07-25-05, 11:56
in order to see the pic ya have to be a member of the group.
if you're not a member, it very simple to join. then you can read the groups messages, and be up to date on the "fun events" at the theatre. :)

Shadow:
i sent u a PM

TheShadow2
07-25-05, 20:12
I was able to find the group today. Yahoo won't let you search for adult groups, but I went to another group, then took out their name in the URL and replaced it with "ILLIANAFUNEVENTS" and hit enter and there I was. I then requested to join the group, and was sent an email later saying my request was denied, no reason given. No biggie, just FYI for the forum....

Member #4828
07-25-05, 21:37
I tried joining two different times and was denied as well. Someone then told me that I had to have a complete profile in my yahoo info in order to be able to join groups; don't know if that's true or not. Haven't tried to get back in since the last time they rejected me.

BadDances
07-25-05, 21:48
Bext time you are at the library there is a list to sign to become a member of the "book club" I beleive.

Tom Kat
07-26-05, 11:23
baddances is correct. Pete, the head librarian, is trying to reduce the number of yahoo group members and restrict it to only thoughs that will patronize the library. All you need to do is visit the library and ask to be put on the list. Tell Pete you ar trying to join and you should be okay.

Taz Marine
07-27-05, 21:53
I signed up for the group yesterday and was accepted the same day. I finally went there today and felt a little out of place. I’m so used to PS. I was greeted by Honey and she took me up the three narrow stairs to a room where the walls were made of tarp. I could see the outlines of people walking around. Honey told me the prices and I asked if she thought she could make me cum during three songs. She laughed and promised she would work hard as hell –her words exactly- to. I ask for a bbbj and she agreed as long as I didn’t shot in her mouth. She gave an awesome bj and completed the mission in 2 songs. Wow, good job honey.

Travel Guy
07-30-05, 08:07
I'm a yahoo group member and would like to talk to a member that has been to the theater. Please pm so we can talk.

Silvio
07-30-05, 13:50
Chingon,

Can you copy the pics and paste on this forum. I Havent been to the bookstore lately and wanna see if they're worth the trip.

stoneyard
07-30-05, 18:17
Stopped by to see who was working. Heather and Star. Heather was behind the counter so I couldn't see much, but description posted earlier was on the money. I've had dances with Star, but thought I'd go with someone new. Star is always asks for more after dance and I just wanted to stop by. Decided on one dance + tip with Heather. Took me up to the stage area, and I was not disappionted. I'm not much of a talker, but she was just the touch I needed after a long day. Would recommend her reading skills to those wanting to stop by! She was exactly as described earlier. Will stop by again.

Travel Guy
07-31-05, 14:03
Thanks to all the guys that PM about the theater. When I have time on the comupter I will PM you all for info. I hope to be stoping by in a week.
Thanks again I will be in touch.

Thencame Brnsn
08-04-05, 15:53
Whoo. Stopped by Sunday night on way to Chicago. Saw Jennifer. Nice lady, pretty dang sexy. We had a good time, even though she punched my in nose with elbow on accident right at "the time!" That was a new experience. However, don't think I will go back. Prefer massage if I am going to pay fees. Place reminded me of the old places on Cicero that were shut down years back.

Angel Fan
08-06-05, 20:49
Is this a 21 and over club?

TheShadow2
08-15-05, 20:33
Can anyone tell me the official name of CT's, or even a business right by there? I need a full address to input into mapquest. Is the airport close enough that it would work for mapquest?
Thanks in advance!

Warpig2000
08-15-05, 20:51
Can anyone tell me the official name of CT's, or even a business right by there? I need a full address to input into mapquest. Is the airport close enough that it would work for mapquest?
Thanks in advance!

CT Adult Theater *IS* the official name, but it was formerly known as 'CLUB TOPPS' before they lost their liquor liscence and changed their format to an adult bookstore.... CLUB TOPPS will get a hit on Yahoo Maps, dunno about Mapquest.

TheShadow2
08-15-05, 21:21
That was the clue I needed, found it after some more searching...

4620 Industrial Hwy
Rt 12 by Gary Airport near buffington Boats
Gary, Indiana, USA
(219) 944-3773

Thanks!

Nibu Raphael
09-24-05, 11:51
Hi Guys Am More in to Money these days with a new job. I heard this place has Girls With Huge Tits. How Much does full service or semi service go with Honey or other Busty Babes Here? Any New updates also on The Swingers Action in The Theatere? I was just checking out Mongering Spots in Illinois and Iowa. I will try to post that info soon in The Nibu in Il. Section.

Nibu Raphael
09-24-05, 11:53
I here You. I tried top join The Yahoo Club earlier this year and they denied Me. I will have to finally visit this place before the year is over.
baddances is correct. Pete, the head librarian, is trying to reduce the number of yahoo group members and restrict it to only thoughs that will patronize the library. All you need to do is visit the library and ask to be put on the list. Tell Pete you ar trying to join and you should be okay.

Nelson Muntz
09-26-05, 14:14
I thought it was time for old Nelson to check out CTS to it's fullest.

Man was it hopping. The lot was full of cars, inside very few around in the store area.

I was hoping to get a guided tour of the place as I've only seen the "stage". I was anxious to see the booths and find out how that works. I think the theater was in full use. It wasn't meant to happen this night.

I brought some sweets for the sweeties there and very briefly talked to one of the dancers, she was very (and genuinely) friendly. She hugged me for giving them the sweets

And NIBU, I can say for sure that there are some big TaTa s going around that place.

I talked briefly to her because I ran into an old friend I hadn't seen in many years, we went outside to talk and talked until near closing. I'll return for my recon some other time, but not on a Friday night.

cobra805
09-27-05, 06:17
I know this place as the bookstore. I think it's the same place. The last pic is of the ony scheduled air carrier at Gary airport. They fit right in.More current pictures of the front of the store.

Angel Fan
09-27-05, 23:44
If the CTS Theatre is on Route 12, then what is the adult theatre called that is on on Route 20 and is in between Shangri-la and Honeys?

Also, do you have to be 21 to go into this club since they don't serve liquor?

Luv Nooke
09-28-05, 14:08
Place reminded me of the old places on Cicero that were shut down years back.

That's where I learned the trade! Those joints were incredible! Walk in and gawk at the lovelies. See one you like and order 1/2 bottle (.6) or full ($.2) and have fun right there.

dbones
09-28-05, 20:06
Stopped by for the first time on tuesday evening, around 6pm. Its nice to be able to actually see the inside after hearing about it for so long. Not exactly what I was picturing but thats ok. There was one girl working. She was pretty trashy looking and pretty large. Actually very large. But she was nice and I was in the mood so i got 3 dances for .5. Settled on another .25 for bbbj. It was very good, only lasted for 1.5 songs! She had nice tits that were out and she smelled good which always helps things out. Overall it was a good time, they just need to get some better looking girls (or at least some skinny ones).

Nibu Raphael
09-29-05, 11:05
I think The Big Tata Girls are Honey and Star? Right? Do they work there at nights? The Night Time would be the best time to visit for Me.
I thought it was time for old Nelson to check out CTS to it's fullest.

Man was it hopping. The lot was full of cars, inside very few around in the store area.

I was hoping to get a guided tour of the place as I've only seen the "stage". I was anxious to see the booths and find out how that works. I think the theater was in full use. It wasn't meant to happen this night.

I brought some sweets for the sweeties there and very briefly talked to one of the dancers, she was very (and genuinely) friendly. She hugged me for giving them the sweets

And NIBU, I can say for sure that there are some big TaTa s going around that place.

I talked briefly to her because I ran into an old friend I hadn't seen in many years, we went outside to talk and talked until near closing. I'll return for my recon some other time, but not on a Friday night.

Dudder
09-29-05, 17:59
My first introduction to the hobby was at the Dream Way Lounge on Cicero in 1985 a college friend lived in chicago and took me there did a mexican girl with just huge ta ta's for $.5 half & half and I finished early didn't make it to the 2nd half. I remember the backroom with about 10 tables and you could watch everybody else. My favorite was a brunette named Marla who was from Crete. The Town Club and Spot Lounge were great too. Thanks to Betty Loren Maltese all that fun ended.

That's where I learned the trade! Those joints were incredible! Walk in and gawk at the lovelies. See one you like and order 1/2 bottle (.6) or full ($.2) and have fun right there.

Member #1395
09-30-05, 09:42
No better place for "cumming of age" than the Vagabond in Chicago Heights. $65 for 1/2 hour in you own private room & another $5 for Babe the "gatekeeper". They tore the old hotel down 25 years ago & there are still cockroaches looking for homes!

Indiana Fun
09-30-05, 13:36
The old Show Cluib off of Western in Chicago Heights was another great place to go.

Great women and great times.

Oh the memories.

Butchcasidy
09-30-05, 18:10
The Show Club was like a candy store. Once you had a membership, I remember .60 with everything on the menu. Just pick one of the dancers and head downstairs. Thirty minutes of pure fun.

Nelson Muntz
10-02-05, 03:03
There was a third place as well, (whos name I can't remember) just south of rte 6 (where it becomes 7) just like the Vag & Show. Wish I could turn back the hands of time to visit again.
Anybody remember Nina from the Show Club? Nina was a Latina with big cha-chas. I managed carryout with her, at her house in Orland Hills and we continued the relationship until I lost track of her several years later. One of my ATFs.
Nelson

Warpig2000
10-02-05, 04:15
Just to get this thread back on track, some Discussion of CT Dancers I've seen in the past 3 months over 5 trips:

Days: I've only ever seen Honey or Star in the Theater on Days, and only gotten a show from Honey. As I did a report on her earlier, I can only say her reputation as 'Head Librarian' is well deserved. FS was contracted but never delivered on my second trip to see her because- damn- I popped early in the second song and couldn't get it up again. Not her fault, but I've had much better results with night shift.

Chameleon: Black BBW. Not the best looking of the bunch and she is the aggressive one. Nevertheless she talked me into 3 songs with CBJ for an xtra .40 and she really was good, she took was less hesitant about shedding her panties than Honey and I got some pussy gratuitously when she sat on it for a bit, then went back on her knees for more oral dictation until she pulled off the cover and let me burst between her titties. Overall a good job, but there are certainly hotter looking girls there even if they all are on the chunky side.

Michelle: Now I generally like well rounded. Michelle is a little too much even for my taste, but she just looks .... well, cute in a BBW Milf way. The moment she walked in (there were other girls there) my Rod got stiff. She was with a guy so I initially thought she was the female part of a couple and went in the theater. I'm glad I went back to her for a dance. Laid back, easy to talk to....debateably the best oral skills of all the librarians. Finished MISH on the stage floor. Would definately see again.

Heather: Saw twice. A wildcat. Great CBJ and an outstandingly tight pussy, tapped her from the back standing the first time in the back room, then the second time she road me reverse cowgirl lap-dance style and then I finished on top of her on the stage floor. Her freaky outfits and attitude and humungous ta-tas are da bomb. Great Attitude.

Definately interested in hooking up with Nikki and Spice, but won't be back in the area for another month. Happy Mongering, guys!!!

Elkhart Rob
10-02-05, 17:43
Has anyone heard of or been to the Suki spa in valpo?

cobra805
10-04-05, 02:10
Here are pics of Heather, one of the dancers at ct's.

Jasper Malloy
10-04-05, 12:01
Nice pics there. I swear, though... either Heather photographs well, or she's changed her look a bit since my last visit (about 5 months back). Can someone confirm this is the same lady?

Warpig2000
10-04-05, 12:25
Heather is now bottle blonde for all its worth but I'm sure its her- the Tattoo on the arm is a giveaway.

Great work Cobra805 , I really appreciate those pics!!! Keep 'em coming....

Tom Kat
10-04-05, 16:28
Hey nice work Cobra. Be careful guys. Looks like those guns could be fatal.

GentlemanPerv
10-04-05, 19:50
Okay. A road trip from Cincy is definitely in order.

Any of you who have spent any time in Tampa will know why I'm regretting the move to Cincy, but welcoming a trip to NW Indiana! Those pics were outstanding. I can't wait to get over there now.

troublefreefu
10-07-05, 12:28
Here are pics of Heather, one of the dancers at ct's.Man they are BIG - Great pics.

You da Man

Nibu Raphael
10-09-05, 17:42
Is Michelle More Stacked Then Heather? What about Honey And Star? Mostly Black and White girls at this Place? Right? Great No Problem with Me. I love places with Latin,White and Black Girls. Orientals I am not in to Much.
Here are pics of Heather, one of the dancers at ct's.

Nibu Raphael
10-09-05, 17:44
Benn to all those Places 80s and 90s. What happened to Busty White Girl Nicki that worked at Dream Way? What happened to Natasha from Spot Lounge?
My first introduction to the hobby was at the Dream Way Lounge on Cicero in 1985 a college friend lived in chicago and took me there did a mexican girl with just huge ta ta's for $.5 half & half and I finished early didn't make it to the 2nd half. I remember the backroom with about 10 tables and you could watch everybody else. My favorite was a brunette named Marla who was from Crete. The Town Club and Spot Lounge were great too. Thanks to Betty Loren Maltese all that fun ended.

Nibu Raphael
10-09-05, 17:48
I Remembered in the late 80,s Fucking a Older Busty Mexican Lady in her 40,s at the place. Had Big Tits Hardly Spoke English and Short Hair. I miss the Cicero of the 80,s and 90,s. Fuck That Ex ***** Mayor Too. What a Theif.

Nibu Raphael
10-09-05, 17:49
Calumet City had some Great places too. The Bokkstore in Hammond had a Few Hotties too back then. Man I miss those Good old days.
No better place for "cumming of age" than the Vagabond in Chicago Heights. $65 for 1/2 hour in you own private room & another $5 for Babe the "gatekeeper". They tore the old hotel down 25 years ago & there are still cockroaches looking for homes!

Deep Subman
10-11-05, 20:21
Hey guys, go to the nearest adult bookstore and pick up the latest copy of
Chicago Twilight. Guess whats in the centerfold? Pictures of our favorite
ladies from the bookstore. DS

Warpig2000
10-12-05, 13:59
Heads up, guys! I've been getting PM's from 'gentlemen' with zero posts to the group asking about specifics on the bookstore dances with particular girls. I may be paranoid but I suspect LEO may want to know more. I'm sure regulars are safe at Pete's little corner of paradise, but do be discreet about sharing 411 with anyone not known to the group- if it isn't LEO it might be a stalker. The ladies don't need this sh!t.

John Boy1905
10-12-05, 22:27
Uh, I think if any guy went to CTS, he could find out specifics fairly quickly.

I went there awhile back and IMHO, the dance I had from Nikki needed some improvement. I don't need to go into details.

I do agree...details aren't necessary. Just because my dance was good bad or indifferent does not mean you will have the same.

Nibu Raphael
10-13-05, 12:52
Hi Guys And Girls too. I want to maybe go tommorrow for the first time in my life to The CT Theater. I am wondering How Much IT will cost Me to JUst shoot my Load with one of these Girls? I just want a Nude Dance By them where I get jerked by one of the Girls or Jerk quickly to a couple songs. How Much will this cost Me more or Less? 40 to 70 Bucks? Who also is The Most Bustiest Girl in CT Theatere? I heard Honey and Star are the Bustiest. Is not one of the Girls a Black Girl? Hey also is Heather Bustier then Michelle? If Anyone can post some new photos of these Girls Clothed or Uncloted that would Be Great. I tried to join The Yahoo Group Earlier this year and got let down. Why? Who Knows? That is not Fair that Leo Would not let me join the website. Hey also To Leo Keep on Hiring those Big Tatas. Please Please Also Hire Some Big Latin TaTas if You Can. Also Does any Big Tata Girls ever go in the Theatere for Swinging Action? Alright Alright Alright I will Try to get out of her now. If I do decide to go to The CT Theatere I would be there like before 11 PM. What are the Hours of Operation at This Theatre too? I am a Guy in My Mid to Late 30,s. Anyone Want to Hook up with Me Mongering in The Midwest Then PM ME. I also want to Check out Alices Books and Video in Morocco. Does That place have Good Porn Vids? OK Out of here,,,, Sincerly Nibu Raphael.......

Buttman#55
10-13-05, 13:29
[QUOTE=John Boy1905]Uh, I think if any guy went to CTS, he could find out specifics fairly quickly.

I have only been to the bookstore once, but I went in green. I had no idea what to do or say, but I knew from reading this board that things would be explained easily. The encounter was easy, I opted for the 3 for 50 nude dance. Once on the stage, the girl (sorry, don't remember her name, average white girl about 6 months ago) told me straight up-"you paid for a nude dance-I need a tip for anything else" We agreed on a price, and the deed was done. So from my own experience, I must say that this quote is correct. Specifics about what is available is quickly divulged by the girls working there-no need to worry about anyone finding it out from the members of this board.

Gary Man
10-16-05, 01:11
ad is in the oct issue of chicago twilight: a free adult entertainment guide. it
has a pic of jennifer and carolyn. they look much better in person. also in the issue: a free pass into the theater good sun-thurs 9p-2a

Buttman#55
10-16-05, 11:22
I think Carolyn is the girl I saw when I was there-well worth the money and I will stop back by there when I am in the area.

Warpig2000
10-17-05, 01:17
Hey Chingon (or anyone): Refering to the Topps.jpg pic: Would you happen to have any idea who the girl sitting behind Jennifer and Carolyn in the white sea-thru babydoll with the platinum blonde dye job is? Just curious, dont think I've seen THAT one there before (unless its just one of the regulars with a different hair style... )

John Boy, Member 2515: May have overreacted on the LEO suspicion 5 posts back but the girl he was asking about has reason to think (having reviewed the post) that this was a guy she'd seen outside the club and she told to take a hike after he started acting 'possesive' toward her. A would be boyfriend that wanted her out of the club. This is word I got from the horses mouth.

Moral to the story: If you know a guy is a senior member or an aspiring sr. member that's served some reliable info, by all means pass on the info. If you get PM'ed out of the blue from someone with questionable motives for asking something, trust your gut. In this case I asked the girl via the Yahoo group.

A comment on the Yahoo group: Informative, but some of the stuff I've learned on it scares me. Seems like Pete invites trannies and CD's to come down to the club on a regular basis and maybe sometimes you'll have couples but M2M sex in the gloryholes of the booth is just as likely. The Couples do drift in sporatically but they can be very finicky because- well face it guys, WE are the trenchcoat crowd to them!! You can do well, but this place can also be a field course in abnormal deviant sexual psychology LOL Good thing we have a handful of good head librarians available at Pete's little playgroundby the airport ;) To sum things up, the Illianafunevents group is a kinky smoorgasborg and most of it is probably a little more deviant than what the average monger is looking for (extras in backstage shows, digits from dancers, and possibly a chance to bang an amatuer lady in the theater- remote possibility) If you want to explore the deviant side of the theater check it out, but be aware that some of this is a bit more extreme than the average monger is looking for.

cobra805
10-17-05, 13:46
Hey Chingon (or anyone): Refering to the Topps.jpg pic: Would you happen to have any idea who the girl sitting behind Jennifer and Carolyn in the white sea-thru babydoll with the platinum blonde dye job is? Just curious, dont think I've seen THAT one there before (unless its just one of the regulars with a different hair style... )

John Boy, Member 2515: May have overreacted on the LEO suspicion 5 posts back but the girl he was asking about has reason to think (having reviewed the post) that this was a guy she'd seen outside the club and she told to take a hike after he started acting 'possesive' toward her. A would be boyfriend that wanted her out of the club. This is word I got from the horses mouth.

Moral to the story: If you know a guy is a senior member or an aspiring sr. member that's served some reliable info, by all means pass on the info. If you get PM'ed out of the blue from someone with questionable motives for asking something, trust your gut. In this case I asked the girl via the Yahoo group.

A comment on the Yahoo group: Informative, but some of the stuff I've learned on it scares me. Seems like Pete invites trannies and CD's to come down to the club on a regular basis and maybe sometimes you'll have couples but M2M sex in the gloryholes of the booth is just as likely. The Couples do drift in sporatically but they can be very finicky because- well face it guys, WE are the trenchcoat crowd to them!! You can do well, but this place can also be a field course in abnormal deviant sexual psychology LOL Good thing we have a handful of good head librarians available at Pete's little playgroundby the airport ;) To sum things up, the Illianafunevents group is a kinky smoorgasborg and most of it is probably a little more deviant than what the average monger is looking for (extras in backstage shows, digits from dancers, and possibly a chance to bang an amatuer lady in the theater- remote possibility) If you want to explore the deviant side of the theater check it out, but be aware that some of this is a bit more extreme than the average monger is looking for.If your talking about the one with her back to you that is Nikki ( 1 of 2 Nikki's there) Shew works m-w-f days and sun 4-close

Gary Man
10-17-05, 14:46
warpig2000:
the blonde in the ad could be nikki, a new dancer. theres a pic of her posted on the clubs yahoo group.

One Putt
10-22-05, 10:19
Went by about 11:00 pm Friday and the parking lot was packed. Looks like business is good but didn't have time to stop.

Bend It
10-24-05, 10:44
Regarding the new Nikki, I enjoyed her company a few weeks ago, I think it was a Wednesday afternoon. Bleached hair, lots of makeup, bright red lipstick, little boobies. Gave a good lesson and worked hard at it. Sort of submissive, which was a good thing.

Boobi Fett
10-26-05, 09:24
So I go to Library to check out the bleach blond Nikki. Damn, I just cant resist that nice slutty look. But anyways I walk and there are two girls. The first is the bleach blond Nikki. She is a friendly girl, grabbed me just to let me know she cared. Then there is a heavier girl with blond streaks in her hair and wouldn't you know it her name was Nikki too. So I had two choices.

1. Go with the younger but bigger Nikki.
2. Go with the older sluttier Nikki.

Well, I like the bleach blonds but I like the younger girls more. Let me tell you this girl may be the new Head Librarian. I almost did not last the entire 3 songs. The best part was she could go deep and I got to finish there too. That was a first there. I think she was a little surprised about the amount but hey she earned it. I think I will still go back to try out the other Nikki. However, if you have a chance check out the younger version. You will not be sorry.

Da Fett

Nelson Muntz
10-26-05, 15:08
I made it to CTS Monday night. "Femcar" was moaning up a storm in the theater. It was very crowded and very hot in there.
Pete is going to have to rent a hangar across the street pretty soon.

I took a CTS tour with (naughty / nice) Michelle and 3 songs later, found out she was indeed very naughty and very, very nice.

I'd like to enter her in the contest for head librian, she can't loose because it can't get no better.

Michelle, you're a sweetheart.
Nelson

Nibu Raphael
10-26-05, 20:52
Try This I just reapplyed now http://*************************ILLIANAFUNEVENTS/
I was able to find the group today. Yahoo won't let you search for adult groups, but I went to another group, then took out their name in the URL and replaced it with "ILLIANAFUNEVENTS" and hit enter and there I was. I then requested to join the group, and was sent an email later saying my request was denied, no reason given. No biggie, just FYI for the forum....

Nibu Raphael
10-26-05, 20:55
Any Honey Updates Out There? Never Got A Dance by her yet. Only By Two Black Chicks before Star and Sunshine...

A Mongerer
10-27-05, 23:17
I made it to CTS Monday night. "Femcar" was moaning up a storm in the theater. It was very crowded and very hot in there.

Pete is going to have to rent a hangar across the street pretty soon.

I took a CTS tour with (naughty / nice) Michelle and 3 songs later, found out she was indeed very naughty and very, very nice.

I'd like to enter her in the contest for head librian, she can't loose because it can't get no better.

Michelle, you're a sweetheart.

NelsonWell I'm glad that someone else around here got some action Monday night. I swung by about 8:30 and couldn't make it near the damn parking lot, some goof almost plowed my ass as I turned around to get on the other side of the building.

There were even fellas getting off the BUS to get in there! I decided that I'll wait until tomorrow when I'm back in town. Maybe I'll just park on the damn runway next time. :)

statelineguyx
11-09-05, 09:16
How much does it cost to get in the actual theater?

Boobi Fett
11-09-05, 09:43
I could not resist going back and trying the older sluttier looking Nikki. Let me tell you she was all hype. I had trouble even finishing due to her utter lack of talent. The worse thing is she is one of those girls that will run over and start grabbing at you. Ughhhh.

Well, I'm not making that mistage again. Hopefully you will not either.

Da Fett

Dudder
11-09-05, 19:49
How much does it cost to get in the actual theater? $3.00 cover charge plus another $7.00 to enter the theater.

Warpig2000
11-10-05, 08:39
Saturday night made a run to the Bookstore. 4 librarians were present. I opted for a show with Jennifer.... and while she did get the story read it was only available in the orally translated edition, not the FULL reading. I got to the ending, but she was complaining I was taking too long and she didn't want lockjaw.... easily the most bored and disintristed librarian I've yet encountered at CT. True, she looked hot in her clingy black spandex dress but I doubt I will repeat.

On the plus side I was able to hook up with Michelle for a story with a double ending, which was a surprise. I'm with Nelson here- Michelle has always shown me an awesome time. Sweet, skilled. accomodating.

I came back Monday to see Femcars little amatuer hour show. Quite a fun voyeuristic time was had: Really wasn't worth much as a batter due to lack of sleep over the weekend and job stress. My schedule just seemed to work out to where I could work it in. Don't know how Pete lines up amatuer talent like this but it was fun to watch this hot raven haired chick with big ta-tas, Killer thighs, knee high black leather boots and a shaved punnani take on 12 half dressed dudes with their cocks at attention out of their boxer shorts. Wow... this babe was fired and ready to play but it was all about her... she wasn't int giving head or hand jobs and no fingers inside her or touching her breasts, no kissing... just bring her a covered stiffie and stand in line. She took on 12 of us in the theater... and drained us. Both of the Nikkis were there when I showed up but they bailed before 9:30 pm.... was hoping to get together with the younger Nikki who I think is cute and has a sweet personality. Maybe one of these trips I might :D

Hey Nibu, instead of just expecting your fellow mongers to spoon feed you answers to your questions, How about sharing what you know about Star and Sunshine?

Tom Kat
11-10-05, 12:09
Thanks for the tip. I was there Monday night and the older Nikki was pulling my pud and rubbing her azz against me. Acted hungry but I'm sure her real appetite was for cash. A bit too slutty for my taste.

I could not resist going back and trying the older sluttier looking Nikki. Let me tell you she was all hype. I had trouble even finishing due to her utter lack of talent. The worse thing is she is one of those girls that will run over and start grabbing at you. Ughhhh.

Well, I'm not making that mistage again. Hopefully you will not either.

Da Fett

Bend It
11-10-05, 17:09
Boobi and Tom -

I had a different experience with the older Nikki, really enthusiastic bj, looked me in the eyes while bobbing up and down, worked for me. Variety is the spice of life, I guess . . .

Bend It

Deep Subman
11-11-05, 18:12
I would like someone to tell me what you have been paying for BJ and FS
at the library. I have been going there alot lately and rates are changing.
I dont want to say what they are on the boards so just PM me. Maybe I need
to settle on a price before going to the back because I get the feeling I am
being had. DS

Joey Greco
11-14-05, 22:52
Since this place is getting more publicity lately than US Cellular Field, I figured I better visit before the sex cavalry arrives. So, this past weekend, I peeked in.

Two girls working. One was one of the Nikkis; this one had short bleached hair and a very unfocused demeanor. The place reeked of booze.

The other girl was a large, extremely chatty African-American woman. If Gary had a semi-pro football team, she could play linebacker. Had boilerplate gang tattoos all over and a booty that could cause a total eclipse of the sun. Nice personality in the sense of the sign-in woman at an Indiana unemployment office.

I got .4 worth of dances in one of the backrooms from Fridge Latifah, and when she turned her back to lean into me with her a---, I think I got a sense of how people on Vecsey St. felt when the World Trade towers were coming down. When this girl sits around the house, the house is function done.

Anyway, things went on and the CTS lived up to its reputation. This could be a national clubhouse for Club Trenchcoat. They should add a boutique room that sells designer soiled over garments.

As far as mongering, this is The End. It is sleazy, dirty and about as sexy as getting a showwer-room BJ at a state penitentiary.

Still, that means some will absolutely love it. And, until the sex cavalry arrives, right now, it is the reigning Cum Spot in NW Indiana. Bar none.

Now if Petie can only upscale his madamoiselles. Say, from a 2 to a 4.

Travel Time
11-15-05, 15:32
They don't serve drinks there do they?

Since this place is getting more publicity lately than US Cellular Field, I figured I better visit before the sex cavalry arrives. So, this past weekend, I peeked in.

Two girls working. One was one of the Nikkis; this one had short bleached hair and a very unfocused demeanor. The place reeked of booze.

The other girl was a large, extremely chatty African-American woman. If Gary had a semi-pro football team, she could play linebacker. Had boilerplate gang tattoos all over and a booty that could cause a total eclipse of the sun. Nice personality in the sense of the sign-in woman at an Indiana unemployment office.

I got .4 worth of dances in one of the backrooms from Fridge Latifah, and when she turned her back to lean into me with her a---, I think I got a sense of how people on Vecsey St. felt when the World Trade towers were coming down. When this girl sits around the house, the house is function done.

Anyway, things went on and the CTS lived up to its reputation. This could be a national clubhouse for Club Trenchcoat. They should add a boutique room that sells designer soiled over garments.

As far as mongering, this is The End. It is sleazy, dirty and about as sexy as getting a showwer-room BJ at a state penitentiary.

Still, that means some will absolutely love it. And, until the sex cavalry arrives, right now, it is the reigning Cum Spot in NW Indiana. Bar none.

Now if Petie can only upscale his madamoiselles. Say, from a 2 to a 4.

Deep Subman
11-15-05, 19:07
Yes her tits are huge and she knows how to suck cock I saw plenty of that Monday night. Guys, you got to get in a line and not just crowd around her, she had dicks poking her in the head from every direction. The scene was crazy and the lines were long so I had to pay for my BJ. Went to the back with Star and I can tell you she is a nice rack lady and her oral skills arent bad either. I hope to see some more bizarre acts in the weeks ahead. Hey, who was that woman with the short red hair giving out BJ's in the back over the weekend? Just curious..........DS

Fork Please
11-16-05, 02:11
Well, that post was a classic, especially this reference to the towers coming down. Dude, thanks for the laugh all the way through.

Joey Greco
11-16-05, 14:20
Thank you all for the kind comments. Please tip your server.

In a PM, a fellow informed me that there is greater quality at the CTS at night. So I, too, shall be back. Especially if anyone can tell me what "snowball" means. I think I know. But I am not completely familiar with CTSpeak just yet.

Also, is there a place called the Royal Dragon on the south side of Gary? I believe it is a gentlemen's club, probably not far from the original Jackson 5 house over at 2300 Jackson St.

Please let me know. Thank you.

Ball Park
11-16-05, 15:23
Warpig2000 asked about Star. I've seen her twice. Nice natural boobs. Real accommodating when it comes to position, and goes slow so you can have fun the whole time (if you went with the 3 songs - like we care about the music!).

Desire was the most fun, though. Haven't seen her there for awhile.

Someone posted about Jennifer reading only "half a book". Can anyone confirm if that's the norm with her? I'm hoping maybe he only paid for half, because she sure looks nice in that ad, but I'd hate to risk it without being sure.

GentlemanPerv
11-17-05, 13:29
I finally made it to CTS last night. Took me over four hours, but it was WELL worth it, and I'll be back if they'll have me.

Thanks to Michelle for giving me the tour, giving me the scoop on how things work, and overall just making me feel like a king. It was a joy talking with you.

Thanks to Honey for making the same mistake I made yesterday. We both overslept and wound up being there last night. I really enjoyed chatting with you and dancing with you as well.

Thanks to Jennifer for just being impossible to NOT look at. I know I stared...forgive me.

Thanks to Pete for running what is by far the coolest place I've gone to since moving to Cincy from Florida. Nice to know there ARE pervs around here somewhere. hehehe

I won third prize in the biggest cock contest. We just won't talk about the fact that there were only three contestants, okay??

<and I found Pete and Mabel's but it was closed, so maybe I'll stop by there on my next trip>

Rileym
11-17-05, 17:53
Hello All,

Been to the library a number of times and was wondering if anyone had any whereabouts on Butterfly. For those who remember, she was a SMOKIN' dancer there, maybe, a year ago, with a butterfly tatoo.

statelineguyx
11-17-05, 22:08
Hey guys,

Can anyone describe what femcar44 looks like? I was thinking about attending one of her regular visits. How are they? Are they usually crowded? Anyway thanks for any info.

Thencame Brnsn
11-18-05, 09:46
I saw her Augustish, and yes, you are correct..."only reads."

Indiana Fun
11-18-05, 16:39
Hello All,

Been to the library a number of times and was wondering if anyone had any whereabouts on Butterfly. For those who remember, she was a SMOKIN' dancer there, maybe, a year ago, with a butterfly tatoo.

Last I hears she was working at Our Dolls off of Cline. That was a few months ago.

CT Michelle
11-19-05, 11:35
I had also heard that she worked at Our Dolls, But I hear she is no longer there. Often girls bounce around from place to place. Watch the ct's postings she comes in every now and then.

CtMichelle

Nelson Muntz
11-21-05, 16:38
Michelle,
Nice to see you posting here my dear.

Guys,
Don't miss a tour of the bookstore from the head librarian, Michelle.
She's a "Cupcake" and a "Ho" (she can explain)

Tony Sop II
11-22-05, 03:00
Went on monday night. Two librians present, spicy and another bbw. Went into theatre and caught part of femcar performance. No has mentioned that she is hot. Did not participate, first time there was not sure of what the rules are maybe someone can pm me, but was a great show. Got the tour from spicy and left much happier than I arrived.

Nelson Muntz
11-22-05, 15:18
Went on monday night. Two librians present, spicy and another bbw. Went into theatre and caught part of femcar performance. No has mentioned that she is hot. Did not participate, first time there was not sure of what the rules are maybe someone can pm me, but was a great show. Got the tour from spicy and left much happier than I arrived.

Was it real crowded?
Any other couples or ladies?
Nelson

Tony Sop II
11-23-05, 07:10
It was pretty crowded. Only one couple but she looked to be pro.

Dudder
11-26-05, 20:09
I started out cruising down Stateline Rd. at 2:30 PM saw no sw and ditto for Harrison Park next I went to P&M 3 black girls working and like 6 guys had a beer and left. Then I went to the bookstore where there were no guys and 7 girls working at 4:15 on a Saturday afternoon which was surprising Honey, Heather & Michelle were working plus 2 other white girls, a hispanic girl and a black girl. I decided to go with the "head librarian" for my usual 3 song cbj. It seems to me that Honey just doesn't have the same enthusiasm for the job that she used to have the service level is not what it was a year ago.

Mongo Monger
11-26-05, 20:28
Just transplanted up here from Jax FL. I'll post on the experience.

MM

Gary Man
11-27-05, 00:59
Tony Sop II and others:
femcar is into gang bangs. she likes getting drilled. to quote her, "it's the about the numbers." she doesn't do anything else because then she wouldn't be able to enjoy the drilling. so don't go in expecting a BJ or a HJ.
she seemed a little disappointed that there were fewer guys last monday. too many guys were just watching this time. if not enough guys show, she's threatened to stop visiting. first time there she wanted 30 guys to do her !! she usually shows up for 2 hours, and probably wants to get drilled not stop during that time.
as for the rules:
1. condoms are required.
2. if you got wood, and there is no one at the plate-BATTER UP!!
nothing needs to be said, just start pounding it into her. :D

GOD BLESS THIS WOMAN

Silvio
11-27-05, 05:17
Chingon,

Can you descrine what this Femcar looks like. Do you have a link to her picks sounds pretty interesting. I wouldnt mind obliging.

George W. Bush
11-27-05, 12:38
She doesn't have any pics in the yahoo group. Due to work conflicts, I've not had the pleasure of seeing her. Reports are all positive, however.
Why aren't there more women like this? I sure as hell can't find 'em.

Ken Blue Eyes
11-27-05, 14:47
Stopped by the bookstore yesterday afternoon. Four girls working, all heavier types. Really cute young woman behind the counter, but was told that she was not working.

Ken

Gary Man
11-27-05, 18:03
no pics (nor links) available. and she doesn't want any taken. she's 41, about 5' 02" around 120lbs, 36c nicely enhanced rack-27-36, (so she says.) she's got a nice shape. very vocal when she's getting drilled. you can see and hear her enjoyment. :D
she'll post on ct's yahoo group when she'll visit next.

one last thing: $10 cover to get into theater.

Mongo Monger
11-27-05, 18:53
Well, I didn't make it in to the theater last night like I said, but I did go this (Sunday) afternoon. When I got there there were 3 girls and a guy looking at the movies, with another guy sitting at the counter talking with the clerk. A couple of different gals introduced themselves and asked for a dance. I skipped the first one as she was more than a little bit heavy for me, but the second one I tried out. Said her name was Nikki (at least I think that's what she said. She smelled of stale booze (and maybe puke) and that was such a turn off that the old soldier wouldn't stand up straight. I let her do her thing though and she was pretty good at it.

All in all Nikki was a 2 in face, a 4.5 in body, a 9 in oral. I might repeat under better circumstances. I will definately return to the theater.

Mongo Monger

CT Michelle
11-28-05, 01:24
George,

There is more women like that, You just have to know where to look, or they are married to guys that dont let them play like that.

Michelle

Paul1060Park
11-29-05, 16:27
I would like to know when is the time to hit this place and have some fun stuff happening. I showed up a couple of weeks ago on a Friday night about 6 pm and I was the only guy there. Nicki (heavy Nicki) did me right, but I'm reading about all this good stuff and wondering how to be there at the right time.

Paul

Paul1060Park
11-29-05, 16:33
I would like to know when is the time to hit this place and have some fun stuff happening. I showed up a couple of weeks ago on a Friday night about 6 pm and I was the only guy there. Nicki (heavy Nicki) did me right, but I'm reading about all this good stuff and wondering how to be there at the right time.

Paul

P T Marauder
11-30-05, 16:49
I saw a movie a little while ago about a guy who visited the library for the first time. The parking lot was empty, so he wasn't even sure he was at the right place having heard the stories about its popularity. Our hero didn't get to see much of the place, because as soon as he got there (the MapQuest directions to get there suck, by the way, they don't get you all the way there, which our hero was hoping was not an omen) and walked in the door, Nikki with the blond hair (kind of strawish texture, is she part Asian or is it just overstressed from coloring?) kind of scooped him up and had his unit in her hand before he had 4 words out of his mouth. She offered our hero a variety of options, and he tried a three song nude medly for .5, plus .07 more for "cover charge". Nikki took the cash, and led our hero a few steps to his left (from facing the front counter) behind a drape. Our hero decided to go for the gold, and asked about FS, to which Nikki replied "Make me an offer". Our hero, having basically no clue (an ongoing state with him) offered an additional .5, to which Nikki replied "Did you say $? Can we do that?" Our hero, being mildly flush for a change, and with little P T doing most of the thinking (and consuming the lion's share of the bodily blood supply) at this point magnanimously said "Sure", so Nikki put a fine purple hat on little P T and the deed proceeded to be done with vigor, on the chair face to face, back to face, and then on the floor as the doggies do. Nikki wouldn't take the cash from our hero, but insisted he leave it on the table after cleaning up. She left momentarily, came back, picked up the dough, peck on the cheek and disappeared. Not bad, a little rushed, a little detached, but not bad. The only unpleasant part of the movie was the set, that place is a P I T pit. Of course, our hero didn't get to see much of the location, as he hobbled out on his quivering legs and drove home to the Bend. However, he was scratching real or imagined flea bites the rest of the day, and constantly checking out his unit for any verminal infestations.

Our hero wonders if he paid too much on average for the premiere, and should he look at a lower ticket price for the sequel, or was it about average. He also is wondering about the rest of the establishment, which he didn't get a chance to see. Next time, he is planning to be a little less nervous and a little more composed.

Boobi Fett
12-01-05, 16:43
I saw a movie a little while ago about a guy who visited the library for the first time. The parking lot was empty, so he wasn't even sure he was at the right place having heard the stories about its popularity. Our hero didn't get to see much of the place, because as soon as he got there (the MapQuest directions to get there suck, by the way, they don't get you all the way there, which our hero was hoping was not an omen) and walked in the door, Nikki with the blond hair (kind of strawish texture, is she part Asian or is it just overstressed from coloring?) kind of scooped him up and had his unit in her hand before he had 4 words out of his mouth. She offered our hero a variety of options, and he tried a three song nude medly for .5, plus .07 more for "cover charge". Nikki took the cash, and led our hero a few steps to his left (from facing the front counter) behind a drape. Our hero decided to go for the gold, and asked about FS, to which Nikki replied "Make me an offer". Our hero, having basically no clue (an ongoing state with him) offered an additional .5, to which Nikki replied "Did you say $? Can we do that?" Our hero, being mildly flush for a change, and with little P T doing most of the thinking (and consuming the lion's share of the bodily blood supply) at this point magnanimously said "Sure", so Nikki put a fine purple hat on little P T and the deed proceeded to be done with vigor, on the chair face to face, back to face, and then on the floor as the doggies do. Nikki wouldn't take the cash from our hero, but insisted he leave it on the table after cleaning up. She left momentarily, came back, picked up the dough, peck on the cheek and disappeared. Not bad, a little rushed, a little detached, but not bad. The only unpleasant part of the movie was the set, that place is a P I T pit. Of course, our hero didn't get to see much of the location, as he hobbled out on his quivering legs and drove home to the Bend. However, he was scratching real or imagined flea bites the rest of the day, and constantly checking out his unit for any verminal infestations.

Our hero wonders if he paid too much on average for the premiere, and should he look at a lower ticket price for the sequel, or was it about average. He also is wondering about the rest of the establishment, which he didn't get a chance to see. Next time, he is planning to be a little less nervous and a little more composed.Sorry PT I think you over paid. 3 songs should set you back $53. $50 goes to the house and $3 goes for the songs. As far as service when I saw Blond Nikki she was willing to take 60. Of course I only wanted the French Connection so I spent less. As for as the skills YMMV. I did not have a good time but I've seen that others have. Last time I was there she did not even walk up to me as I have made it clear she is not my type. Hope this helps.

Happy Hunting

Da Fett

Boobi Fett
12-01-05, 16:54
One of the things I like about the Bookstore is the librarians are constantly changing. I showed up last week and there were 4 librarians there waiting to help me out. One of the girls thought I had frequented Jen. After seeing her I said uh yeah. Now I've seen other reports about her that were not all that flattering but I had a good time. While the translator was needed the whole time her French was good. The best part was how into the experience she was. Lots of touching and kissing and dirty talk. After the show she even asked if I wanted to stick around and "hang out". Like so many of these girls it looks like ymmv. She will definitly be a repeat for me.

I have also seen Michelle lately. All I can say WOW!!!! This was the best experience I have had at the library. At the end I could barely drive home. Her french is wonderful. She is a BBW and knows how to use it. After the french lesson all I could think of was getting 3 more songs. This was one of the best GFE I have had. I really need to get her number and set something up outside of the library. If anyone has her number please let me know.

Good Hunting.

Da Fett

P T Marauder
12-04-05, 12:28
Ok, well, that's not too bad then. I don't mind being a little high, especially this time of year when everyone needs a few extra bucks. I just didn't want to be way out of scope and screw things up for the bargain hunters.

I'm going to try to find Michelle next time, she appears to be a really nice gal.

Sorry PT I think you over paid. 3 songs should set you back $53. $50 goes to the house and $3 goes for the songs. As far as service when I saw Blond Nikki she was willing to take 60. Of course I only wanted the French Connection so I spent less. As for as the skills YMMV. I did not have a good time but I've seen that others have. Last time I was there she did not even walk up to me as I have made it clear she is not my type. Hope this helps.

Happy Hunting

Da Fett

Gary Man
12-07-05, 03:30
there were 15-20 guys waiting for her arrival in the semi darkened room. she quietly entered in a sexy santa outfit. she wasn't wearing any panties. first thing she did was lube up, then she was on her back, legs in the air. immediately some guy entered her, just as fast she was surrounded by all the guys present. hands were stroking her tits. more guys were starting to arrive. pretty soon it was difficult to move. guys were lining up to take their turn, cocks in hand.
by the 4th guy, she had her first orgasm. you can tell: her body starts to quiver, her legs start to shake, she pounds her fist against the table. her eyes roll into the back of her head, and....she SCREAMS!!!
this went on for the next THREE HOURS!!! not counting the little potty break she took, perhaps there was 5min when she wasn't getting pounded.
a few guys went a couple of rounds. one dude went three rounds with her. (what's he eating?!)
slowly the numbers dwindled. in all she thinks maybe 50 guys partook. she had a GREAT time. i've never heard her SCREAM so much and so LOUDLY.
it almost ended pre-maturely: around the mid way point, some dumbf*ck tried to do her without a condom. she was visibly upset by this.
hopefully she'll be back.

during the proceedings, three couples showed up. two watched briefly and left. the third stuck around a little longer. she allowed guys to play with her. not exactly sure what was happening as my view was obstructed by all the guys present. she had one or two orgasams and left.

Ponch38
12-09-05, 21:14
Is the theater only on Monday nights, or what? And is it very difficult to park?

George W. Bush
12-12-05, 10:58
Chingon-Sounds like something cops fishing for leads would do. I'd say let 'em
guess.

P T Marauder
12-14-05, 16:01
Although I am a newcomer to the group, I would have to agree with the others and say not responding is the best option. I didn't have any trouble perusing through older messages and finding the appropriate information. And, after I posted a few things (not that they've been incredibly useful or anything), people started talking back in PMs and stuff. Like any place else, you can't expect to just walk in and start demanding everybody bring you up to speed.

Related to nothing at all, is it freaking cold out today in the Bend, or what? The roads are too crappy to even think about a trip to the bookstore, and the semi's on the toll road seem to be playing bumper tag (one guy was killed in a two semi crash, rest his soul).

Happy holidays to all. Play safe, stay safe.

Admin
12-23-05, 16:50
EDITOR'S NOTE: These reports were deleted because they contained links to a competing Forum.

This may come as a surprise to some of you, but you CANNOT use my forum to start or otherwise promote your own or another Forum. This includes Delphi, Google, or Yahoo groups.

The Forum's policy regarding the posting of links to other websites is clearly stated in the Forum FAQ, but I'll re-state it here for additional clarity:

1. You ARE ENCOURAGED to post links to other websites that are purely informational, meaning websites that provide information in the way of text reports, maps, photos, etc.

2. You MAY NOT post links to other websites that include a forum of any sort, either as a part of the website or with a link to another url with a forum.

3. You MAY post links to other websites that are essentially commercial in nature so long as they do not include pornographic material and do not charge a fee of any sort to view the website. Essentially, this means personal escort websites.

4. You MAY NOT post links to commercial websites that charge a fee of any sort.

If you want to start your own forum, then you can build your traffic the way I did, with hard work and a lot of time.

Senior Members who violate this policy will be downgraded to Regular Membership.

Regular Members who violate this policy will be downgraded to Viewing Membership.

Repeated violations will result in the perpetrator being banned from the Forum.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Thanks,

Jackson

Mongo Monger
12-30-05, 19:25
I would hate to drive all that way and find it empty or closed.

Mongo Monger

Gary Man
12-31-05, 05:08
it's open tomorrow. it usually closes at 2a, but will stay open later if someone is playing.
(it's only closed on xmas and thanksgiving, btw.)

Mongo Monger
12-31-05, 09:58
Probably this afternoon.

MM

Gary Man
12-31-05, 18:56
rumor of a couple showing up tonite, problem: unknown time.
cavet:
a couple was saying all week they were going to be there last nite looking for a GB. you guessed right, they didn't show.

lot of guys were waiting for them. the BJ queen was present, and a different couple showed up, (they left later with a group of guys)
two other couples also showed up, but they only watched.

towards the end of the night it REALLY got freaky....
2 guys........
i got the f*%k out of there. i think it rattled the BJ Queen too, cuz she got the f*&K out too. there was a third guy.........he stayed...........
but hey that's the theater, it happens, but not that often. you've been warned, so be prepared to get the F*&K out if that aint your scene.

one last thing: for fan's of Michelle. she's back, & she's lost a lil weight. she's looking good.
heather's also back, she lost some weight too. she lookin good also.

Gary Man
01-07-06, 12:55
audience participation this monday nite. starts 7:30p
there is a 2 hr window of opportunity with femcar
she takes on all!
condoms required

Gary Man
01-09-06, 18:53
i just found out the audiance participation is cancelled for tonite. femcar is stuck in LV, (there are worst places.)
she had been stating she would have another one next monday as well.

Deep Subman
01-16-06, 15:36
Tonight from 7:30 till 9:30 the world famous Femcar will be in the house to take on as many of us as she can. Be there or be square, come on, no more Monday night football so lets tackle Femcars tightend. lol

Ben Dover
01-16-06, 16:34
Thanks for the heads-up Deep.

What does Femmcar look like?

Wood Jablomi
01-16-06, 17:57
Hi all,

Hope to see some of you at the show tonight!

Do you all know that we can actually "see the store" on google's satellite maps?

Try google maps and enter address.

WJ

Mr Mr
01-16-06, 18:21
Thanks for the heads-up Deep.

What does Femmcar look like?Thinking right along with you, do a search on "femcar," there is a description of her in the CTS thread.

Mr Mr

Tom Kat
01-17-06, 12:27
I was there last night. Did you make it? If so not sure which guy you where.

Tonight from 7:30 till 9:30 the world famous Femcar will be in the house to take on as many of us as she can. Be there or be square, come on, no more Monday night football so lets tackle Femcars tightend. lol

Nibu Raphael
01-21-06, 13:31
What happened to Busty Fyrevamp??? Does She still make it to CTS? Last I heard about her was last year at CTS and Man Does She Suck your Cum all dRy. she rules. Is Heather also still working there? And if so>> What are her hours there?

Nibu Raphael
01-21-06, 13:33
What Chingon She Lost Weight?? That Sucks The Bigger they are The Bigger Titties and Ass for them...
rumor of a couple showing up tonite, problem: unknown time.
cavet:
a couple was saying all week they were going to be there last nite looking for a GB. you guessed right, they didn't show.

lot of guys were waiting for them. the BJ queen was present, and a different couple showed up, (they left later with a group of guys)
two other couples also showed up, but they only watched.

towards the end of the night it REALLY got freaky....
2 guys........
i got the f*%k out of there. i think it rattled the BJ Queen too, cuz she got the f*&K out too. there was a third guy.........he stayed...........
but hey that's the theater, it happens, but not that often. you've been warned, so be prepared to get the F*&K out if that aint your scene.

one last thing: for fan's of Michelle. she's back, & she's lost a lil weight. she's looking good.
heather's also back, she lost some weight too. she lookin good also.

Nibu Raphael
01-21-06, 13:44
I did get serviced by her once. I think it was like a wesday night she came. What ever happened to her? Can someone post a link for her website too on Yahoo? I remember When She came that one night a black dude escorted her. I think she even had to pay entrance for that cheapo. I first saw her waiting in the store and thought She is a Dancer. she should Cum Back this Year to CTS and do a Lesbo Show with another BigTitter. Is her name now Sally Skellington? I thought her name was Leslie.
Yes her tits are huge and she knows how to suck cock I saw plenty of that Monday night. Guys, you got to get in a line and not just crowd around her, she had dicks poking her in the head from every direction. The scene was crazy and the lines were long so I had to pay for my BJ. Went to the back with Star and I can tell you she is a nice rack lady and her oral skills arent bad either. I hope to see some more bizarre acts in the weeks ahead. Hey, who was that woman with the short red hair giving out BJ's in the back over the weekend? Just curious..........DS

Gary Man
01-22-06, 05:05
heather still got a nice, hugh rack. she looks good.

Nibu Raphael
01-23-06, 13:11
Thanks Dude>>> Next time I am thre Maybe I get a Dance from Heather or Cum to See Fyrevamp>> Man she will suck you dry. I wonder when She will be back at CTS???
heather still got a nice, hugh rack. she looks good.

Gary Man
01-23-06, 14:28
Damn Nibu, i want a job where you work, you're all over this and the international board. lemme know when they're hiring or you need an assistant.
:D
btw, lady V posted she would be there tonite 7pish, for some audiance participation.

Nibu Raphael
01-23-06, 17:39
Who is She a Dominatrix from www.maxfisch.com? If So Maybe I saw her photo before and not my type. Some BUSTY BBW E Mailed Me saturday. Sherly she should be at The Theater this week. Dude Chingon will we hook up this year for sure? Also what is up with Fyrevamp??? AKA Sally Skellinton or Leslie as she is also called? What about Hayley??? Keep Me updated. I still have your phone number... Take care Bro.,,, NIBU...
Damn Nibu, i want a job where you work, you're all over this and the international board. lemme know when they're hiring or you need an assistant.
:D
btw, lady V posted she would be there tonite 7pish, for some audiance participation.

Nibu Raphael
01-23-06, 17:51
Chingon I just checked out www.maxfisch.com There is no Lady V Listing there at all. Saw a Black Women Mistrees from Merrilllville called Mistress Gina?? Not Sure What She is all about???? Mistress Miss Ann from Indy seems kind of hot.. Keep Me informed on these things,,, NIBU....
audience participation this monday nite. starts 7:30p
there is a 2 hr window of opportunity with femcar
she takes on all!
condoms required

Gary Man
01-23-06, 19:57
Nibu:
Lady V, like Femcar, is a non-pro. she shows up at the theater for some interaction on mondays when Femcar doesn't show.
i dont recall meeting Fyrevamp.
looks like Hayley is MIA, haven't seen a post from her in some time. btw, i'm off to Manaus, Brazil next month.

Nibu Raphael
01-23-06, 20:23
Dude Chingon Buddy I might Be in Barranquilla,Santa Marta,Cartagena and Medellin Colombia next month. Fyrevamp she Rules. A Busty Meaty Blonde. she should be a Dancer at CTS...
Nibu:
Lady V, like Femcar, is a non-pro. she shows up at the theater for some interaction on mondays when Femcar doesn't show.
i dont recall meeting Fyrevamp.
looks like Hayley is MIA, haven't seen a post from her in some time. btw, i'm off to Manaus, Brazil next month.

Nibu Raphael
01-23-06, 22:42
Chingon check it out www.lustydesires.com Join for free to look at ads and then type in For The Power Search>>> MegaTits A Hot Sex Worker from Saint Louis. You Want to meet up for a trip to Fuck Her.. Real or Not Those Big 36 Double D,s Blow Way Hayleys any Fucking Day or Night....PS Check out also TITS69 From Los Angeles She Wants all the Cream Too.

ThunderBunny
01-27-06, 01:31
Can anyone help me or give me some tips for this place? Anyway, what a strange place. Who is the smokin' hot thin white girl that works there? And I saw a larger black woman as well. Then there were some other skinny black girls that looked too young playing the video games. They all ignored me. The old guy kept showing me the movies... I asked about the $7.00 theatre and he said they were bigger movies. Then some guy walks in (after me) says he was never there before and the smoking white chick asks if he has been there before. He says no... then she asks if he wants a private dance. I am thinking... whats the luck? So she sits him in the "tarp" room for a private dance. Bummer... she was super hot but but my time was limited and I couldnt wait.

Gary Man
01-29-06, 04:14
it's been an amazing week at the theater. lots of couples have been showing up unannounced. i've participated in 3 GB's this week! :D yesterday, it started at 3p, with a couple showing up. they had posted, but a few guys showed up. then around 6p another couple showed up to play unannounced. still later a third couple showed. management had to put up the "bat signal" looking for guys.
luckily for me, i live close and can see the "bat signal" and can get there quickly. thats what happened tonite, i missed the first two couples but the third arrived around midnite unannounced: it was their first time there, but she took on all the guys present.
hopefully this tread will continue and improve as the weather gets better.
btw, sundays is now couples nite: only couples in the theater, however thats up to the couples. last sunday i was told 3 couples showed up with 2 extra women. i heard the guys that were present had a great time.
also audiance participation is on for this monday 7:30-9:30p, make sure you bring your condoms. :D

CT Michelle
01-29-06, 23:51
Thunder,

I'm guessing you are talking about Carol she works almost everyday usally starting around 7 to close. As far as the two girls sitting playing one does work there and the other is just a friend of hers. For the old guy, he is kind of a icon there at CT's he doenst speak much english and loves to do his part in getting more money by selling videos. Most girls there can help you better with any questions when you come back to visit.

Michelle

Can anyone help me or give me some tips for this place? Anyway, what a strange place. Who is the smokin' hot thin white girl that works there? And I saw a larger black woman as well. Then there were some other skinny black girls that looked too young playing the video games. They all ignored me. The old guy kept showing me the movies... I asked about the $7.00 theatre and he said they were bigger movies. Then some guy walks in (after me) says he was never there before and the smoking white chick asks if he has been there before. He says no... then she asks if he wants a private dance. I am thinking... whats the luck? So she sits him in the "tarp" room for a private dance. Bummer... she was super hot but but my time was limited and I couldnt wait.

Gary Man
01-30-06, 13:45
audiance participation 7p-9p

Chief_Wiggum
01-31-06, 17:26
I thought they were closed on sunday. What's the sunday hours? What time do they close during the week?

Gary Man
01-31-06, 20:40
2a everyday, chief

Indiana Fun
01-31-06, 21:11
Nothing can be finer than a time with Carol.

Gentlemen she is a hard body and she is definatley into it.

Thunder,

I'm guessing you are talking about Carol she works almost everyday usally starting around 7 to close. As far as the two girls sitting playing one does work there and the other is just a friend of hers. For the old guy, he is kind of a icon there at CT's he doenst speak much english and loves to do his part in getting more money by selling videos. Most girls there can help you better with any questions when you come back to visit.

Michelle

CT Michelle
01-31-06, 22:48
Hours for Ct sometimes change usally we are closing by 130 now adays. Sundays can be sooner though. Pete almost never turns away fun or business but if it is a slow day we close closer to 130 then 200.

Michelle

2a everyday, chief

Highland
02-01-06, 00:00
Years ago there was a hot latina dancer that called herself "Sassy." Fake ones, lots of tattoos, but a killer, killer body and a great attitude. I saw her dance at IS, Our Dolls, and Club O. She always seemed like she wanted to do more than dance, and I believe several clubs fired her because of this. I never knew about CT or PM (I just found this place: if Heather was Alicia from Our Dolls, then I'll definitely be by: any tips on when she works?)

Back on subject: anyone know about this Sassy?

GentlemanPerv
02-01-06, 10:51
Welcome back ,Michelle. Your input has been missed. :-D

The Icon
02-01-06, 16:54
I've seen Honey & Michelle and the girl with the tatoos (can't remember her name) many times. But it's been a few weeks since I've been there. Does anyone know of any other white girls working there, and what times to find them?

thanks!

CT Michelle
02-02-06, 14:17
Hi, Its Michelle and the girl you can not remember her name is Heather. And since you didnt mention any one else i assume you dont know of Carol or Jennifer. They are both young, white and very cute. Both work nights usally after 700.

Michelle

I've seen Honey & Michelle and the girl with the tatoos (can't remember her name) many times. But it's been a few weeks since I've been there. Does anyone know of any other white girls working there, and what times to find them?

thanks!

Boobi Fett
02-03-06, 09:15
Hmmm,

Given all the wonderful women at "the library" has anyone gotten a double dance?? Given the activities in the theater I thought this may be interesting.

Da Fett

Red 30
02-03-06, 13:26
Michelle,

I stopped by the other day and one of the ladies said Honey is going to be away for awhile. Is she ok?

CT Michelle
02-04-06, 10:23
It is done, i have done it a few times and most girls are willing to

Michelle

Hmmm,

Given all the wonderful women at "the library" has anyone gotten a double dance?? Given the activities in the theater I thought this may be interesting.

Da Fett

CT Michelle
02-04-06, 10:27
To all the Honey fans and i know there is alot of you out there my self included. She is going though alot of family changes right now things that take time away from being at work. I hope she will be back soon, but it will take some time.

Michelle

Michelle,

I stopped by the other day and one of the ladies said Honey is going to be away for awhile. Is she ok?

Gary Man
02-06-06, 03:26
audience participation scheduled for tonite 7p-9p; sometime SHE stays longer :D

Deep Subman
02-06-06, 15:58
In case you dont know, the beautiful Femcar will be there 7-9 to take all the dicks we can give her. She is the best so dont miss her. Dont forget to bring your condoms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IndyGuy 1965
02-07-06, 09:25
I travel through there monthly for my business and would like to stop by some time. Would you please give me your yahoo group information. I can stay up on the activities better through daily post.

Thank you,

Gary Man
02-08-06, 02:39
indyguy:
with 5 post under your belt you aint gonna get much info. besides jackson (admin) doesn't permit links to competing sites. i already got scoldedd for that infraction...ouch!

but i will tell you this:
femcar posted her schedule: she'll be back the next two mondays; away the third monday and returns the fourth monday. she's usually there 7pish to 9:30pish. condoms are a must!!

one other thing, read prior posts and be aware that a lot of the theater action is hit or miss. two weeks ago it was hopping. last week and so far this week, with the exception of femcar, there has been no action.

Dudder
02-08-06, 20:37
Pete told me on Monday that Honey has quit working at the bookstore. If anybody has digits for her please pm me or if you know where she works at now.

I was at the theater for audience participation nite with Femcar on Monday it was just too crowded and hot must have been like 50 guys and about 85 degrees in the theater. One of the guys said that on the previous Monday there was a guy in fishnet stocking giving out bj's thank god I missed that overall thumbs down on Monday nights at the theater.

Rileym
02-09-06, 10:50
Dudder,

Did Pete tell you why Honey quit?? If it's family that's one thing, but health related.

CT Michelle
02-09-06, 11:38
I know for a fact it is not health related. She has issues that are with her kids and things she needs to take care of with her family so she is not working any place else. As far as her digits, I will talk to her and ask about giving out her number.

Michelle

Dudder,

Did Pete tell you why Honey quit?? If it's family that's one thing, but health related.

IndyGuy 1965
02-09-06, 15:58
indyguy:

with 5 post under your belt you aint gonna get much info. besides jackson (admin) doesn't permit links to competing sites. i already got scoldedd for that infraction...ouch!

But i will tell you this:

Femcar posted her schedule: she'll be back the next two mondays; away the third monday and returns the fourth monday. she's usually there 7pish to 9:30pish. condoms are a must!

One other thing, read prior posts and be aware that a lot of the theater action is hit or miss. two weeks ago it was hopping. last week and so far this week, with the exception of femcar, there has been no action.I understand that I have only 5 post but please understand I am not out playing as much as some of you lucky people. When I do get out I always pass along the information for my fellow mongers to use. Thanks again for the data. Be safe. Be clean.

Dudder
02-09-06, 20:38
Dudder,

Pete said she quit he didn't elaborate beyond that. Maybe Michelle can enlighten us as to the real story.

Jacker
02-14-06, 17:49
CT's was rocking last night as FemCar took on at least 20 guys. Anyone else there?

CT Michelle
02-17-06, 02:16
Ok I have talked to honey she is doing great she has a "Real" day job now and is busy with her kids. Although she would not like to give out her number she will be willing to call those that i get numbers from, I know this can be complicated but if you send me a PM i would be willing to pass on the information.

Michelle

Tom Kat
03-10-06, 09:05
I'm really surprised that there has not been more postings for CTs with all the action going on there. This saturday at 7PM the lengendary Tina will be there plus a new face Dina is coming at 9PM. Should prove to be an awesome evening.

CT Michelle
03-10-06, 13:24
I thought maybe the site had just not been updated. But now seeing a post i see you guys have just been quiet about CT's. So here is a update for those of you that know the bj queen on friday nights she is back I guess for a few months she has not been comming out. The monday gang bang tradtion has kept strong. And as you have read this saturday night 2 girls will be playing in the theater. For those of you that check out the yahoo site Tina is the girl on the first page.

Michelle

CT Michelle
03-12-06, 12:22
Well this was a big saturday night i counted 9 couples in all from 7 till close. The most I have seen since I have been there. Some played in the theater and some in the boths but some just watched and played by themselfs. Very interesting.

Michelle

Franzferdinand
03-18-06, 00:47
Hi there folks,

I'm brand new here and I just heard about CT's. I live like 15 min. from Gary, but I'll be damned if I can find CT's! Can anyone help me out? Tina was freaking gorgeous!

Franzferdinand
03-18-06, 01:01
Never mind. Rookie mistake. Sorry to be a tool.

Jimjamesx
03-18-06, 21:42
I'm jimjamesx and I'm want to know more about this CT bookstore. I was there a month ago and one of the dancers offered me a dance or a danc and a bj. I turned her down 'cause I thought she was a tranny. Is it true one can have bj and fs with the dancers and will the cute girls have fs with customers?

MrNatURL
03-19-06, 18:40
[QUOTE=Jimjamesx]I'm jimjamesx and I'm want to know more about this CT bookstore. I was there a month ago and one of the dancers offered me a dance or a danc and a bj. I turned her down 'cause I thought she was a tranny. Is it true?

No. A lot of people visit CTS looking for something and this time it was a guy dressed like a girl looking to suck your dick. I have never seen sex exchanged for money at CTS. Try Deja Vu, they'll take care of you.

Gary Man
03-19-06, 20:16
Jimjamesx:
no it's not true. $$ for BJ & FS...that would be illegal. nothing illegal occurs there. God!! we dont want LE to get the wrong idea.

CT Michelle
03-19-06, 23:32
Well you guys missed out another wild saturday night 3 couples at once in the theater.

The girl you are talking about is Nicki she drinks alot and sometimes doesnt carry herself very well. All of the dancers at CTS give private dances some have different looks for guys who are looking for different looks. Variety is a good thing.

Michelle

Warpig2000
03-20-06, 11:25
Hey guys, use some common sense. If you ask someone who works at the place whether act x (e.g. f/s, bbbj etc) is available for money, you put the place more on the radar. Don't go badgering one of the best sources of 'inside info' we have here and drive her from the group for the rest of us.

If you ask it there, you risk looking like a cop.

Pay your stage fee and the jukebox fee. Act semi-respectful. Sit down in the private dance room, unzip, and let the girl tell you what she offers.

You'll leave happy. Its happened every time I went there but one, and then I knew just to pick a different girl next time ;)

Part of this hobby is feeling with your gut when a situation is 'safe', another part of it is knowing how to play things cool and discreet. Don't mess up a good thing for the rest of us by behaving like a pack of rabid bozos.

Jackbb
03-23-06, 05:36
Sounds like my kind of place, Where is it?

P T Marauder
03-27-06, 16:17
I can confirm, from direct observation, that Nikki is all girl. :-)

Nice to hear from you again, Michelle!

Well you guys missed out another wild saturday night 3 couples at once in the theater.

The girl you are talking about is Nicki she drinks alot and sometimes doesnt carry herself very well. All of the dancers at CTS give private dances some have different looks for guys who are looking for different looks. Variety is a good thing.

Michelle

Nelson Muntz
03-28-06, 14:19
It's worth the price of admission at CTS just to talk to Michelle. She is the nicest person I've ever met in the hobby.
Nelson

Tom Kat
03-29-06, 14:51
Nelson,
I second that. Great girl to talk to. She is also starting a web site. Don't know the address yet.
TomKat

It's worth the price of admission at CTS just to talk to Michelle. She is the nicest person I've ever met in the hobby.
Nelson

Nibu Raphael
03-29-06, 22:33
Hi Guys I Have not been to CT In A Long Time. What Has happened since I Have Been Gone? Is The Big Hotter Girl Absinthe Sally Skellington Cumming Back to The Theater these days? Are There Any Other New Working Dancers these days there? I Think Pete Should also try to hire some Latinas too. So Far He Only Has Black And Whiite Girls There. I like The Black Girls There Over The White Girls. The White Girl I May Like There Is Heather. I Still Need to Gat A Dance By Her. I am From The Chicago suburbs And The New Singles Paper And Gentlemans Pages Said a New Theater opened up In Melrose Park I Think up on 5th Ave. or 25th Ave. Shit Not Sure on that now As I Do not Have That Gentlemans Pages On Me. You Know Maybe I Look To See If That Paper is on The Internet. This Place Claims to have 28 Arcades And Couples are Welcome in The Cinema too. I Hope it is a good Place For Swingers just like The Library CTS. I have not been to THE CTS So far This Year And Must Try To get there at least this Spring Thru Summer a Few Times. I Have only been there like about 4 or 5 times last year thats it. Oh Guys Also Whats The Scoop On The Adult Theater In Melton on route 20 These Days? Is There Still Swingers Action going on there?

P T Marauder
03-30-06, 10:06
Michelle is starting a web site? Cool! Let us know what the address is as soon as it is known. I've never managed to be at the store when she is around, but she's emailed several times and is very nice, interesting, and well spoken (well, written anyway).

Nelson,

I second that. Great girl to talk to. She is also starting a web site. Don't know the address yet.

TomKat

Rileym
03-30-06, 10:40
speaking of the bookstore.....i really wish we could get an update on when butterfly will be a visiting librarian there. i would definitely check out a book from her.

midwestrt
04-03-06, 10:31
Made a visit to the library last week and had my first meeting with Jennifer. All I can say is WOW! Moves to the top of the list as my favorite librarian. I hope to be able to get back when she is working again and have a few more dances.

Anyone else met Jennifer yet?

Warpig2000
04-03-06, 16:27
Made a visit to the library last week and had my first meeting with Jennifer. All I can say is WOW! Moves to the top of the list as my favorite librarian. I hope to be able to get back when she is working again and have a few more dances.

Anyone else met Jennifer yet?

I did a trip report of her a while back, message #82 in this thread. I wasn't impressed and reported that I wouldn't repeat, F/S was not on her menu and the oral service was rushed. But if it's YMMV and you had a good experience, bully for you! I have to wonder if Carol offers services that Jennifer won't ??

Champ Chump
04-04-06, 14:08
I was wondering if anyone has tried Carol yet? She is definitely high up there on my must do list. Her and Delight with that phat ass! Wow.

CT Michelle
04-05-06, 00:33
I'm sorry to say that i have not heard from her in almost a year now, I some how think she went back to a "normal" life.

OTE=rileym]speaking of the bookstore.....i really wish we could get an update on when butterfly will be a visiting librarian there. i would definitely check out a book from her.[/QUOTE]

Boobi Fett
04-10-06, 18:52
They say that variety is the spice of life and I have to agree. I met up with Angel the other day at the bookstore and she treated my quite well. It seems that nearly all of the girls are fantastic. Of course now I have the predicament of figuring out who to see each time I visit.

I mean I'm happy that I have to choose between such great ladies but I almost feel bad when I see a girl I know and don't get any dances. Of course I don't feel that bad for than long, and I am sure most of the girls understand.

So overall I would give Angel a thumbs up. Cute perky and great skills.

Happy Hunting

Da Fett

Rileym
04-11-06, 10:00
ty michelle for the info. wow, has it been almost a year?? time is flying by REALLY fast!

Tom Kat
04-11-06, 12:26
Recommended reading below. This is from South Carolina but is almost certinly happening elsewhere. It shows the importance of not putting specifics on the boards but using PM to exchange info.

http://www.thestate.com/mld/thestate/14305950.htm

Slim
04-12-06, 22:47
It would be pretty lame LE that does not read this site daily. At one point I thought the reason Jackson didn't advertise was because the Feds kept him well fed just to keep this site up. It would be a good use of their money, wouldn't it? There is always a trade-off and risk to trading info. I wouldn't doubt the Feds could get PMs if they really wanted to.

Jackbb
04-14-06, 02:39
I'm planning to visit the CTS in the next week. Could you tell me what kind of place it is? Live girls? Peep Shows? Private Booths? Movies? Hours? Does it have a website? Any info. would be helpful, I am traveling from the Detroit area, and don't want to waste a trip.

Thanks!

P T Marauder
04-16-06, 00:12
Your trip won't be wasted, although some days are better than others. If I remember right, there is a cross-dresser day sometime early in the week, so you might want to avoid that. It's probably listed in the old messages somewhere. There generally is a variety of selections on the menu. Later seems to be more varied than earlier, but I've made a lunchtime run and was treated very kindly by Star.

There is a theater (which I've been in) and a booth area (which I have not been in). There are amateur talent nights (check old messages). They have videos for sale in the "lobby" and a bulletin board with various interesting things to read. Ask one of the employees for a tour.

Last time I looked at the sign on the door, I think it said they were open from 9 am to 2 am, but Michelle has said sometimes they close early if things are quiet.

It's a friendly place, or at least they have always treated me nice. But, the building is a little run down and trashy looking. I think they have done some remodeling recently.

They really could use a website. Pete seems to be online a lot, and Michelle (one of the dancers) is online from time to time too. They have a Yahoo group (again, search the archives for particulars).

I'm planning to visit the CTS in the next week. Could you tell me what kind of place it is? Live girls? Peep Shows? Private Booths? Movies? Hours? Does it have a website? Any info. would be helpful, I am traveling from the Detroit area, and don't want to waste a trip.

Thanks!

P T Marauder
04-16-06, 00:16
There is nothing here that Uncle Leo and Auntie Cryme don't already know. There's probably a few someones that check in here from time to time, but, really, the locals know. It's just not worth their time, they tend to concentrate on real crime for the most part. And, since there aren't any non-US citizens working, the Feds don't really have jurisdiction.

It would be pretty lame LE that does not read this site daily. At one point I thought the reason Jackson didn't advertise was because the Feds kept him well fed just to keep this site up. It would be a good use of their money, wouldn't it? There is always a trade-off and risk to trading info. I wouldn't doubt the Feds could get PMs if they really wanted to.

P T Marauder
04-16-06, 00:20
I suppose there is some risk, but that article is mostly a bunch of neophytes trying to sound technological. If there is enough info about a place floating around online, you can bet there is 10 times that amount floating around the local bar and club scene.

Recommended reading below. This is from South Carolina but is almost certinly happening elsewhere. It shows the importance of not putting specifics on the boards but using PM to exchange info.

http://www.thestate.com/mld/thestate/14305950.htm

Ralph Alton
04-22-06, 12:45
First time to the library, and all I can say is, "WOW." Star possesses the 8th and 9th wonders of the world up top... and what skills to boot!

CT Michelle
04-26-06, 08:44
Well Ralph welcome to our little place, Im glad you had a great time

Michelle

First time to the library, and all I can say is, "WOW." Star possesses the 8th and 9th wonders of the world up top... and what skills to boot!

hrdnrdy88
05-07-06, 12:31
Hello all - I'm looking to visit CT's for the first time over the upcoming holiday weekend. What is the best day (sat or sun) and time to stop by? I know people's posting on the yahoo group helps determine when is a good time, but I might not have access to the internet. Also, I'm only looking for the ladies (not guys) so to avoid awkward situations are there times or areas to avoid.

Thanks for any help...

Mike

CT Michelle
05-08-06, 07:13
Usally Saturdays are much better then sundays although at Ct's we never know sometimes people just pop in on us. Couples come and play in the theater but thats usally only at night not during the day time. We do offer private dances if no couples are there always a good time. The "guy/guy" action is usally not very much at Ct's i know other theaters that have more of that so i dont see it as a problem anyday that you show up.

Hello all - I'm looking to visit CT's for the first time over the upcoming holiday weekend. What is the best day (sat or sun) and time to stop by? I know people's posting on the yahoo group helps determine when is a good time, but I might not have access to the internet. Also, I'm only looking for the ladies (not guys) so to avoid awkward situations are there times or areas to avoid.

Thanks for any help...

Mike

CT Michelle
05-08-06, 07:15
Ok for all you guys that didnt have any fun on Friday night i saw the theater as the place to be, i counted over 7 couples that showed up, not all played but enough for fun for everyone. Pete is trying something new to get more couples to show up so at least they are comming out now.

Michelle

Jackbb
05-18-06, 10:50
Possibly next weekend, I'd like to visit the theatre. But I can't find it on any mapping site. Could someone please give directions from Detroit including the theatre's address?

Thanks

Tom Kat
05-18-06, 11:37
The address is: 4620 industrial hwy, gary ind (across from gary airport)
Phone: (219)944-3773

Take I94 to I90 West (toll). Exit on Cline Avenue (Exit 10). Follow the signs to Gary airport. Go past airport entrance. You will see CTs about 3/10 mile past the airport on the left. Can't miss it. It is a small building that sets by itself on a curve. Enjoy!

Possibly next weekend, I'd like to visit the theatre. But I can't find it on any mapping site. Could someone please give directions from Detroit including the theatre's address?

Thanks

Carb
05-18-06, 17:23
Hey Michelle, or whoever! I am wondering that if guys can get some service for free in the theater on right night, does that upset the librarians by taking potential customers away from them? Certainly if there was no activity in the theater, I'd stay and get a reading. Carb

CT Michelle
05-18-06, 20:18
Yes the theater action is free less a small fee, But what you have to remember first off is that what is in the theater is not always for everyone. Some guys like them thin, some guys like them thick. And some guys need more one on one time with a woman then the theater allows. To say you are going to a gang bang is one thing to see, but to play is another. I cant speak for all the librarians i just know that often i make as much if not more money with a full house.

Michelle

Hey Michelle, or whoever! I am wondering that if guys can get some service for free in the theater on right night, does that upset the librarians by taking potential customers away from them? Certainly if there was no activity in the theater, I'd stay and get a reading. Carb

CT Michelle
05-24-06, 13:45
She is comming back to our theater. It looks like it will be monday the 5th. I will update everyone with information as I get it.

Michelle

P T Marauder
05-26-06, 20:24
Looks like several planned visits this weekend by visiting talent to CTS. Saturday afternoon and Saturday night in particular. Might be a good time to drop in for those who have been waiting to make the trip. And, remember to treat the dancers nicely (what in the world does Star feed those two things; skinny Nikki seems to have rounded out a little and it looks good on her, especially in the boobalicious area; Heather is an oral force of nature; and I've still never managed to be there when Michelle is around, darn it!).

P T Marauder
05-26-06, 20:33
Hey Tom Kat (and others),

I always get off (ha!) at exit 14 (IN-53/Broadway) and take 12/20/surface roads to get there. Looking at the map, though, your way may be faster, even if it does backtrack for me a little.

And, I think that's my car in the current Google Earth photo. Damn spy satellites! :-)

The address is: 4620 industrial hwy, gary ind (across from gary airport)
Phone: (219)944-3773

Take I94 to I90 West (toll). Exit on Cline Avenue (Exit 10). Follow the signs to Gary airport. Go past airport entrance. You will see CTs about 3/10 mile past the airport on the left. Can't miss it. It is a small building that sets by itself on a curve. Enjoy!

southwind
06-01-06, 00:16
Any theather acton Frday?

CT Michelle
06-01-06, 23:46
Alright to all the men asking what happened to femcar she is going to be at ct's monday night from 730-930. She is happy with more men and its always something intersting to see for those of you that have not seen it. This gangbang is usally around 30-50 guys that she takes on.

Michelle

CT Michelle
06-04-06, 19:32
Femcar hot? well i guess that depends on what you define as hot, she is very small but what makes her hot is the fact that she likes more, more and more men.

What does this Femcar look like, is she hot?

CT Michelle
06-04-06, 19:34
Ok,

To everyone here that I said femcar was coming to the theater: She just canceled for this Monday. I will post when she is coming in.

Michelle

Tom Kat
06-05-06, 09:35
Yes Femcar is hot and she can't get enough. She really gets into being gangbanged. Unfortunately she had to cancel this evenings visit.

Carb
06-06-06, 16:07
Michelle, I live North of Chicago so I don't get to IN as much as I used to. This weekend I'll have some time so I was wondering whether Friday or Saturday might be the best night in the Theater, or even Thursday. If there is no action there do you know what nights you or Nikki or Heather will be working? Thanks, Carb

CT Michelle
06-06-06, 17:46
I can let you know what day is better untill later in the week, im not really sure for the theater yet. Nicki and Heather Huh? well nicki doesnt sober up long enough to leave so pretty much anytime you go there she will be there. Heather is a day girl and usally only works days so its really hard to say if she will be there. But i can promise you if these are the girls you have had dances with during the week on the weekend you will not be disapointed. Im sure some men that are regulars at Ct's can give better advice on which girl you might enjoy.

Michelle, I live North of Chicago so I don't get to IN as much as I used to. This weekend I'll have some time so I was wondering whether Friday or Saturday might be the best night in the Theater, or even Thursday. If there is no action there do you know what nights you or Nikki or Heather will be working? Thanks, Carb

Bend It
06-08-06, 10:41
For what its worth, two thumbs up for both Heather and Michelle.

I can let you know what day is better untill later in the week, im not really sure for the theater yet. Nicki and Heather Huh? well nicki doesnt sober up long enough to leave so pretty much anytime you go there she will be there. Heather is a day girl and usally only works days so its really hard to say if she will be there. But i can promise you if these are the girls you have had dances with during the week on the weekend you will not be disapointed. Im sure some men that are regulars at Ct's can give better advice on which girl you might enjoy.

Bend It
06-08-06, 16:17
well nicki doesnt sober up long enough to leave so pretty much anytime you go there she will be there.

RFLMAO! Great line!

Tom Kat
06-08-06, 21:14
carb ... looks like sat night might be good. a new couple posted that they plan to be there about 10:30PM

CT Michelle
06-11-06, 08:23
Make me feel guilty. I was trying to say something nice. It just wouldnt come out that way.

Michelle

RFLMAO! Great line!

Ball Park
06-12-06, 09:14
well nicki doesnt sober up long enough to leave so pretty much anytime you go there she will be there.Actually, the one time I saw Nikki she was probably 3 sheets to the wind, and it was one of the best times I've had. Give that girl a drink!

BenjaminBradock
06-13-06, 19:00
Does anyone here know if anything is going to be going on in the theater this Friday night? I have a very rare opportunity to be there at night, and I've got my fingers crossed.

-BB

Tom Kat
06-14-06, 09:24
Don't know for sure but there is a good chance as Friday activity is frequent. I would recommend going and taking you chances.

Does anyone here know if anything is going to be going on in the theater this Friday night? I have a very rare opportunity to be there at night, and I've got my fingers crossed.

-BB

BenjaminBradock
06-14-06, 10:50
Don't know for sure but there is a good chance as Friday activity is frequent. I would recommend going and taking you chances.

Tom Kat,

Thanks for the tip; I'll make sure to swing by. Any idea when a good time might be?

-BB

Tom Kat
06-15-06, 09:17
I would say that the fun will likely start (if it does) after 7PM or later. When you get there ask Pete (the owner) if there is anything on tap.

Tom Kat,

Thanks for the tip; I'll make sure to swing by. Any idea when a good time might be?

-BB

Bend It
06-15-06, 11:49
Saw Nicki again, she did a good job of reading in French, although she needed some guidance. Those french words are sometimes hard to pronounce, but she did a good job making those gutteral, gagging sounds.

Bend It

CT Michelle
06-15-06, 12:03
Ok here it is Friday night starting at 500 in the glory holes and then after in the theater for a gang bang. Just posted dont know much about the woman just that she wants to have some fun.

I would say that the fun will likely start (if it does) after 7PM or later. When you get there ask Pete (the owner) if there is anything on tap.

Rileym
06-19-06, 23:02
just met caroline or carolina for the first time and i think im in love! wonderful girl, amazing body (just my type) and a very good performer. i missed this place!!

Bend It
06-20-06, 09:26
just met caroline or carolina for the first time and i think im in love! wonderful girl, amazing body (just my type) and a very good performer. i missed this place!!

Thanks, Riley. Would you give us a quick description of Caroline/a, so we will recognize her?

Rileym
06-20-06, 09:48
Bend It

be happy to, i'd say early to mid 30's, white, thin (perfectly thin), trimmed, about a b cup, with the perfect ass!! if i had to guess, around 5'6", 5'7", nice face. she had her hair in a ponytail when i saw her. just writing this makes me want to go back!

Dudder
06-20-06, 21:21
I am pretty sure that that Carolyn is only like 25 yrd. old and probably more like 5'8 or 5'9. cbj for $.4 tip plus house fees.

QUOTE=rileym]Bend It

be happy to, i'd say early to mid 30's, white, thin (perfectly thin), trimmed, about a b cup, with the perfect ass!! if i had to guess, around 5'6", 5'7", nice face. she had her hair in a ponytail when i saw her. just writing this makes me want to go back![/QUOTE]

Rileym
06-21-06, 09:54
was she really 25? im not saying she doesn't really look good, in fact, i think she's my new fav librarian, but she must have done some hard living the past couple of years.

Dudder
06-21-06, 16:56
I didn't check her ID but when you consider that she smokes, suntans, probably does drugs and works at CT's that will add an extra 5+ years. We need Michelle to give us an answer on Carolyn's age.

was she really 25? im not saying she doesn't really look good, in fact, i think she's my new fav librarian, but she must have done some hard living the past couple of years.

Taz Marine
06-22-06, 20:57
The way you’re talking about Carolyn makes me think I’ve been calling her the wrong name. Jen is what I thought her name was but I never called her by her name so I don’t know. If it is the girl I’m thinking about she has a cute face and often wears her hair in pigtails. I think she is in her mid to late 20s but definitely not over 30.

Warpig2000
06-23-06, 02:04
The way you’re talking about Carolyn makes me think I’ve been calling her the wrong name. Jen is what I thought her name was but I never called her by her name so I don’t know. If it is the girl I’m thinking about she has a cute face and often wears her hair in pigtails. I think she is in her mid to late 20s but definitely not over 30.

Definately two different girls, Carolyn is older and thinner than Jennifer. The heavy tanned and hard looking description for Carolyn and the baby face description for Jennifer are dead-on.

There used to be pics of both available on Pete's yahoo group. Maybe they will turn up here, I had them, then my laptop crashed.

On an earlier report I mentioned that I thought service from Jennifer was lacking- my experience was that only cbj was offered and she was rushed. Might consider Carolyn sometime if fs is on the menu, but I've had no 411 on the avalability of full service from this librarian- and there are plenty of good readers at the book store

Dudder
06-23-06, 02:14
Jennifer and Carolyn are 2 different girls. This is not like some new discovery they have both worked at the bookstore on the nightshift for over a year. This forum has a search function so if you do some research they were both talked about last year. They both worked as dancers at I believe Pandora's before arriving at CT's. Carolyn is tall and skinny and Jennifer is a little thicker both girls are absolute standouts and I would say hands down the 2 best looking dancers at CT's. If you ever pick up a copy of Chicago Twilight magazine which is sitting in a rack by the door at CT's. A picture of them is in the CT's ad but it is a real bad picture they were hung over when the picture was taken.

Taz Marine
06-23-06, 17:25
Sorry for not reading through the forums but since the loss of PS I’ve only started showing up at cts. Jen is pretty much my pick any time I go (only been there 3 or 4 times) and she always hits the spot. I agree it is nothing like the service PS had but until my next trip to Thailand it will have to do.

P T Marauder
07-05-06, 13:54
Apparently there are things on tap for this weekend. Saturday evening might be a good time to drop in. I'm going to try to get there, but weekends are always iffy.

Midwest10
07-12-06, 19:47
Apparently there are things on tap for this weekend. Saturday evening might be a good time to drop in. I'm going to try to get there, but weekends are always iffy.

PT how about an update on the events over the weekends.

Thanks!

P T Marauder
07-13-06, 09:33
I didn't make it over due to other silly crap coming up, but according to the Yahoo Group neither did the gal that was supposed to be the focus of one of the events. On the other hand, apparently Tina and a couple of couples showed up and a good time was had by all.

They've had quite a few last minute cancellations lately (another event was set up for this past Wednesday but got dropped), and nobody has seen FemCar in months. Tina still visits, though, and there are usually several accomodating dancers around (although early in the day it might only be one or two). Pete is always in there pitching, trying to keep things livened up.

PT how about an update on the events over the weekends.

Thanks!

Tom A
07-13-06, 20:36
Visited last Friday (7/7). Had a private dance and French lesson from Carolyn. I could have gone for more, but settled on that. No complaints—she is slim, trim, and attractive.

Theater was quiet, but there was a guy stipped down in high heels entertaining himself—a little creepy.

Tom A.

ChicaGobling
07-15-06, 23:15
Hey now!

Stoped in saw a chunky latino girl got a nice CBBJ. Love the place no fuse no muss. Perfect.

Kel7886
07-16-06, 18:30
Hey I've been down in the dumps since Sun Spa was raided. Where is this CTS theater, and how much $$$ are we talking and what do we get in return?

I've been getting escorts out of the phone book but its expensive and I only end up getting bj's.

CT Michelle
07-17-06, 11:23
Before i look at alot of PMs that i have i want to say that i am sorry for not posting in weeks. I moved and was without service so i am not sure what i have missed yet. Also i am in the processes of leaving Ct's although i still have enough connections to still know the behind the scene scoop. As far as the carol/jennifer talk carol is about 25 and the thinner one. Jennifer is the only one to wear pigtales, Carol wears her hair up but not that way. They both work nights usally around 600 at night to midnight. Now for the bad news, Carol has a new job not in the industry and will only be working part time for the time being.

Michelle

P T Marauder
07-17-06, 15:41
All the information you are seeking is in the older messages.

You might want to shave, you sound a little fuzzy if you know what I mean.

Hey I've been down in the dumps since Sun Spa was raided. Where is this CTS theater, and how much $$$ are we talking and what do we get in return?

I've been getting escorts out of the phone book but its expensive and I only end up getting bj's.

Bend It
07-27-06, 09:28
Stopped by the bookstore yesterday afternoon at around 4 pm and there were no librarians on duty. Not busy helping other customers with the Dewey Decimal System, but not on the premises, and none were expected for a couple of hours.

Nibu Raphael
07-29-06, 02:51
Hey Chicago You need to Say latina not Latino Or then it would be a shemale but all sarcasm aside>>> What now a Latina Girl working at CTS??? Thats a First,,, totally Cool cause CTS always just had Black And White Girls. Now this is so Cool. Hopefully Pete Can Hire more Latinas and with Huge TiTs over 42 DD that would rule indeed.....
Hey now!

Stoped in saw a chunky latino girl got a nice CBBJ. Love the place no fuse no muss. Perfect.

Nibu Raphael
07-29-06, 02:53
Hey Michelle Remember The Busty BBW Girl that would Cum in to CTS for Gangbangs??? Her Name was Absinthe star??? Does She still Cum in to CTS??? I did though See her add and photo in The Bondage Swingers Site www.alt.com Please Keep Us updated.......
Before i look at alot of PMs that i have i want to say that i am sorry for not posting in weeks. I moved and was without service so i am not sure what i have missed yet. Also i am in the processes of leaving Ct's although i still have enough connections to still know the behind the scene scoop. As far as the carol/jennifer talk carol is about 25 and the thinner one. Jennifer is the only one to wear pigtales, Carol wears her hair up but not that way. They both work nights usally around 600 at night to midnight. Now for the bad news, Carol has a new job not in the industry and will only be working part time for the time being.

Michelle