PDA

View Full Version : Burned tipping upfront

Willie23
01-26-18, 13:43
I don't know if its avoidable with some providers, but upfront tipping has not worked out for me a couple times. Twice, shorted on service, once on hygiene issue.

I do understand providers wanting a guarantee you're not going to hand them a $3 tip (this happened at Yao Qi once. I overheard the entire exchange). But really, there needs to be some degree of mutual trust, and as an older, conservative looking guy, I hadn't had much of an issue until the last year or so.

Lovergrrl
01-26-18, 16:20
I don't know if its avoidable with some providers, but upfront tipping has not worked out for me a couple times. Twice, shorted on service, once on hygiene issue.

I do understand providers wanting a guarantee you're not going to hand them a $3 tip (this happened at Yao Qi once. I overheard the entire exchange). But really, there needs to be some degree of mutual trust, and as an older, conservative looking guy, I hadn't had much of an issue until the last year or so.What I do is pay the house fee and guarentee that I'll need change, like $5. Then I leave a tip on a chair or table under my phone in the room, with the amount clearly visible. When she brings me the change I tell her to put it next to my phone, where she can clearly see the potential tip amount. Works every time.

Willie23
01-26-18, 21:05
What I do is pay the house fee and guarentee that I'll need change, like $5. Then I leave a tip on a chair or table under my phone in the room, with the amount clearly visible. When she brings me the change I tell her to put it next to my phone, where she can clearly see the potential tip amount. Works every time.I'm willing to bet its rarer for female customers to short a provider than male customers.

All you have to do is read some of the threads here to see a fair number of guys constantly blasting providers as "greedy bitches" because they are apparently unable to understand the women do this for money, not because they love fucking and sucking strange guys.

Lovergrrl
01-27-18, 13:20
I'm willing to bet its rarer for female customers to short a provider than male customers.

All you have to do is read some of the threads here to see a fair number of guys constantly blasting providers as "greedy bitches" because they are apparently unable to understand the women do this for money, not because they love fucking and sucking strange guys.Actually I have run into my fair share of providers that made me get up and give them their tip up front. Its very distracting and a buzz kill. There is one place in Stanton that does it to me every time. But you are right that it's probably rarer for me in general.

And yes you are also right about those fellow mongers that just don't get it and probably never will. They need to get a new hobby or maybe a blow up doll that won't overcharge them. :)

AhardLanding
01-28-18, 14:02
Koreans. Never, always get your time no matter how many customers waiting.

Chinese. Almost always pay up front, frequently short changed on time if other customers waiting.

I frankly would only do Koreans if they were closer to where I live.

Once you get a relationship with a Chinese provider this sometimes changes to some degree. I brought in less than I thought one time with Sasa, she shrugged her shoulders and I gave her the difference the next time around. But we've been at it for 10 years.

Willie23
01-28-18, 22:16
Koreans. Never, always get your time no matter how many customers waiting.

Chinese. Almost always pay up front, frequently short changed on time if other customers waiting.

I frankly would only do Koreans if they were closer to where I live.

Once you get a relationship with a Chinese provider this sometimes changes to some degree. I brought in less than I thought one time with Sasa, she shrugged her shoulders and I gave her the difference the next time around. But we've been at it for 10 years.Interesting. I've been shorted on time by Koreans, but they do tend to have a more service oriented attitude.

I did have a relationship with a Chinese provider, to the point where she wouldn't accept a tip.

But yeah, in terms of poor service experiences, I've had more with Chinese providers.