PDA

View Full Version : Smithfield

Sgt. Sad
06-06-05, 23:50
Did anyone see this article in the N&O? Some interesting tidbits which I'll highlight. link to full article (http://www.newsobserver.com/print/tuesday/front/story/2459946p-8864232c.html)

SMITHFIELD -- When a woman's naked body washed up April 29 in a tangle of tree limbs and trash in the Neuse River, April Messer's name was whispered through the streets of downtown Smithfield.
It made sense. Messer, 24, flirted with danger, selling herself to feed a crack cocaine habit that gripped her as a teenager, according to friends and family members.

"You don't see the danger when you're living in it," said Michelle Hernandez, 34, of Smithfield, who said she used to travel in Messer's circles. "You think you are 6 feet tall and bulletproof."

Messer was one of about three dozen women who work the roads, riverbanks and trailer parks in this town of 12,000, according to police and admitted prostitutes. Sex sells cheaply in their world -- as little as $10 or $15 an act, less than the cost of a rock of crack.
[...]
The Smithfield Police Department files their names and pictures in an album, alerting officers to the town's known or suspected prostitutes. Until recently, one page in the album bore Messer's forlorn mug shot, snapped during one of her trips to the county jail.

She had been in and out of jail on several petty charges, practically all of which were later dismissed, but had never been arrested for prostitution. Her reputation earned her a spot in the book.
[...]
"It could have happened to any one of us," said Betsy Hunnings, 27, who said she had walked the streets with Messer occasionally. "I'm convinced of this: She didn't do this to herself even though she'd gotten to the point where she didn't care."
[...]
A risk-taker

Messer turned heads, friends said. She feared nothing and took risks, they said, though she was self-conscious about her smile: She had an overbite and a gap in her front teeth.

"April had a hot body. She wore belly shirts and tight jeans," Hunnings said. "If she was walking down the street, anyone would pick her up."

Smithfield police say they have tried to crack down on prostitution in town. Last year they arrested a group of prostitutes and won convictions, though none pulled much if any time in jail. Police also ran a sting operation and arrested seven men accused of soliciting prostitutes, but two were acquitted, and prosecutors dismissed charges against the others.

"We try to make their lives difficult, hoping they'll move along," Gentry said. "If you do that long enough and hard enough, you move it. But unfortunately, it's like squeezing a balloon: It just pops up somewhere else."
[...]
Then she disappeared.

Her family knew the routine and tried not to worry. Avery said he knocked on the doors of a few places where Messer would hide when she didn't want to be bothered.

No one called the police.

"What can you do for a girl like April?" Avery asked.

Even though what they and we do is wrong on a myriad of levels, you have to feel for those that play the game and lose the ultimate.

But on a more light note, anyone had any fun in Smithfield? I've been there on business many times, but never saw anything out of the ordinary. I'm thinking of paying this small hick town a little visit. Post here if you had any success in mongering in Smithfield.

Sgt. Sad
06-20-05, 01:40
Decided to do a little recon work since no one here posted any info. Didn't really expect anyone from Smithfield to come stepping up. Sure enough, this small little town has a ho-section and a thriving little drug community. Funny thing is that it's a mere 2 blocks away from the police station. Anyway, here's the areas of interest.

6th and 7th St from Massy St to Davis St.
Blount St from Brogden to Lee St, also try the nearby Rand St.
Billi Hope trailer park. You'll need to know spanish to negotiate with the girls there, I never found the place.

I picked up 2 hos, a bsw and a wsw who showed me around. Got a free bj from the bsw, had her turn that ass over but had no intention of hitting hit. She was a little chunky, prolly a 5, tried to sell a 'I need help to get somewhere' game with me, which I took advantage of. The wsw was a lot more knowledgable about the area, both claimed to know the girl that was killed. Best time to cruise is late in the evening, after 8pm. Very sporatic any other time.

Have fun,
Sgt. Sad

Cash Works
10-08-06, 12:26
I was passing by Smithfield on Friday afternoon and decided to check out the Sgt's stroll. Unfortunately, it wasn't the best weather - misty to drizzling rain. I only saw one possible BSW on 6th - I went around the block and on my return she was walking with some guy who may have been her pimp, so I passed. The only other thing I saw was about 4 LEO cruisers.

CasaDelAmor
11-01-06, 17:35
Anyone partaked in the truck stop looking titled location off 95 in Benson/Smithfield area? Stopped by a few weeks ago. Nice looking dancers there. Young hard bodied blacks and whites. Post or PM details.

Thanks,

Casa

Cash Works
01-04-07, 08:06
Casa - I haven't been to Risque Cafe in a few years. As I recall, there were no extras on the menu - "private" dances were available, but you were required to put your hands through restraints (looped straps on the wall) to ensure there was no touching by the customer - she pointed to something that looked like a security camera as incentive for me to keep my hands in the straps. The girl would dance and rub her body against you...but it was a rather freaky set up, IMHO.

Cash Works
01-04-07, 08:23
Yesterday afternoon, I was in the Smithfield area and since it was a nice day for a stroll, I thought I would check out the Sgt's stroll, once again. Having just had a nice dream in Roanoke Rapids, I wasn't actually looking to play, just wanted to see if anything was available.

I started off on 7th, heading south. Somewhere near Lee St. I spotted what was a probable BSW, but she didn't wave or anything, so she may (doubtful) have just been a civilian walking down the street (long skinny legs - wearing blue jeans and what looked like a leather jacket). As I was turning around to get on 6th and head back north, I spotted two lovely young black women walking (not together), though they looked too clean and fresh to be in the game - I may be wrong, but I suspect they were just walking home from the store.

On my return south on 7th, the probable BSW was a little farther down the street, but was having a conversation with a guy (wannabe tough guy) on the opposite side of the street. As I wasn't looking to play, or get hassled by some tough guy wannabe I continued on and crossed over 301 to check out Blount and Rand St.

Unfortunately, the only woman I saw on Blount St. was a middle aged woman checking her mail box - didn't seem to be in the game. There were at least a couple dozen men hanging out in the area scowling at me as I drove past.

My conclusions are that if there is really any sort of action going on in Smithfield, it doesn't happen while the sun is out.

CW

Bustaload
02-20-07, 17:23
Hello gents,

New guy to the board here. Was in Smithfield this morning around 11 or so and saw a BSW on 7th street not sure of the cross street. I took a trip around the block and came back for a closer look. What a skank she was a 2 at best no teeth and tits to her belt buckle. I decided that the hand would be better than the skank so I moved on.

Drove over to the Selma area and found a WSW right on HW 70 in front of McDonalds. She was better than the other one but still far below what I would stick one of my body parts into. Kind of over weight and very ugly. I would rate her maybe a 3 or 3.5. May have gone for busting one on her face by hand but decided to pass this one up also. There were also a couple of LE cars cruising the area so was not wort h the trouble.

Came back around through town and back by Mcdonalds and she was with 2 guys checking into the Super 8 right by the exit ramp from 95. Wish I had the camera with me I would have offered to take some pictures for them just to watch her get nailed hard.

James Bond1967
02-06-08, 19:30
While traveling thru NC, decided to take a gander at the strip club adjacent to I-95 at Selma. I watched a few customers go in, I decided not to visit, but rather check out the SW scene. I trolled back near the interstate exit near McD's. Spotted a WSW at one of the gas stations, but she got in a truck behind the store before I could get a closer look. From the distance, I would rate a possible 7, mid.late 20's. Then I strolled into downtown area, NOTHING there. So, back to the McD's area. This time spotted WSW behind gas station, with 2 BM's. Looked to be pimping her out. I decided to go for a closer review. Well, the closer I got, the lower the rating! WF, late 30's, 2 rating, heavy crack/meth appearance. Decided to look a little more with no success. On th way out, LE was behind motel with truck that first girl got into. Not sure the outcome, but LE was everywhere that night, around 9pm. So, took the long drive back to SC unhappy. Maybe more luck next time!

Bustaload
08-24-08, 22:32
Was in Selma last week on some business and decided to take a look around. I found a skinny little white girl walking the street on the north side of the tracks carrying a can of beer in a bag. I stopped to talk just to see what was going on.

She said she lived in Smithfield near the elementary school and gave me her address. She said to stop anytime and wanted a ride home. I was on my bike with only the helmit on my head and the one in my pants so no luck. She hit me up for a buck to buy a smoke so I goit her to show me her tits right there on the street. She also voluteered that she keeps her self shaved bald and smooth but wouldn't let me have a look. She offered a bbj behind a close by building but I told her I would rather just get her naked and bust a load all over her and she was willing for a pair of Jacksons and would have cleaned me up by mouth when done.

I would have to rate her maybe a 5 but probably a 4 but I gave her a little for effort and the fact she was willing to do it outside in public. Dam almost busted one in my pants right there on the street. I'll go visit her at home this week and finish. I'll let you know how it is.

Brogden
04-22-09, 18:39
It's been a good while since I have seen anything in Smithfield! Driving on 6th Street. Pass Davis. See tall 20 something. Get the wave. Stop. Do the "cop check". Says her name is Michelle. She is "visiting" from LaGrange. Small up top, not bad face, doesn't seem cracked out. I have no time. Have to be somewhere. She says she will be in town for a few days. Hope to go back and see her again! Drop her at bus station.

Brogden
06-13-10, 17:47
I must admit I see nothing going on in Smithfield anymore. 6th street, MLK, all of them seem dead to me. Not sure where everyone has gone. Mary, Mandy, and the rest!

Anyone else see anything new?

DoesItMatter
08-04-10, 11:21
I could have sworn I saw a wsw yesterday on brogden rd walking towards the direction of bright leaf. She was making eye contact with every car that passed, she was wearing a short skirt, short brunette hair, average build and maybe 5'6. She was about a 5 on my scales.

Brogden
02-05-11, 21:50
Smithfield and Selma hunting is still a waste of time! Nothing on 5th. 6th, MLK, Brogden Road. All of the old haunts. Selma over behind Mickey Dee's is dead, too. Not sure where they went but sure do miss them! Especially on a cold.

Saturday night!

Skraper
10-21-13, 23:39
Any reports from the local brothel / strip club? I live far from Selma but stop in the strip club there right off 95 about 3 times a year as I travel thru the area and always have a good time. The dancers vary in attractiveness, with a few very pretty girls and many average girls with nice bodies and a few over the hill or overweight ones thrown in the batch. Lap dances from every girl I've had one from over the years have always been very good for an NC club with lots of grinding and free roam with my hands except the pussy, this is in the open lap dance room. You can get a good tit fucking a handful of ass and a mouthful of tit in the cheap dance room or you can take your girl to the private booth and do anything you want to her. I can't say every girl at the club will go all the way in the back but many will and they are pretty open about it in conversation. Prices are negotiable from the intel I've gathered and outside the club appointments are also probable if you get the right stripper sitting on your lap.

Qcguy
10-22-13, 22:39
I haven't been in but some friends have. Every time I go by its either slam packed or looks dead. And I assume when it is dead there may not be many girls working. I've heard everything from one or two super hotties to fat and lame in there, the talent spans the spectrum so I'm told. The back is supposedly where any thing goes, but I've heard the want a couple hundred for the privacy locked room and then negotiate with your girl on the price. While I certainly don't mind paying the lady I'm not about to drop a couple hundred for the private room on top of her donation. I'd be one trying for take out at one of the local hotels for sure.

Any reports from the local brothel / strip club? I live far from Selma but stop in the strip club there right off 95 about 3 times a year as I travel thru the area and always have a good time. The dancers vary in attractiveness, with a few very pretty girls and many average girls with nice bodies and a few over the hill or overweight ones thrown in the batch. Lap dances from every girl I've had one from over the years have always been very good for an NC club with lots of grinding and free roam with my hands except the pussy, this is in the open lap dance room. You can get a good tit fucking a handful of ass and a mouthful of tit in the cheap dance room or you can take your girl to the private booth and do anything you want to her. I can't say every girl at the club will go all the way in the back but many will and they are pretty open about it in conversation. Prices are negotiable from the intel I've gathered and outside the club appointments are also probable if you get the right stripper sitting on your lap.

Vossen
12-06-13, 15:10
http://www.newsobserver.com/2013/11/23/3400556/17-arrested-in-north-carolina.html

I've never heard of the place but I'm mad I missed out on all the fun.

Brogden
04-21-15, 22:24
There is an ad everyday on Craigslist for someone name Jazz who claims to live in Selma. Anyone have personal experience?

ClForFun21
12-18-15, 15:01
Long time reader first time poster here. I really appreciate all of the great info I've gotten from here, it has led me to many a success. Anyways, any update on Jazz? See the posts all of the time but can't find much info on her.

Daniel Johnson
12-21-15, 10:00
Note: This is NOT the Daisi who sometimes doubles with Bobbi from the Sanford area.

Daisy in Smithfield.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEs...iting/25158839

http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEs...field/25335386

Phone is 919-xxx-9134.

I was in the area, liked the photos, loved the curves and toftt. The place is a run down trailer in a rural setting right off US70 with a long dirt / gravel path. If it's been raining, you will get your car muddy but don't have to worry about getting stuck. Daisy is sharing the trailer with Syrah (919-xxx-9983). Syrah's photos didn't do anything for me on the link above and her appearance in person did even less. The demon is working on both of these girls with Syrah not fighting the effect as well as Daisy.

Daisy's pics are old or fake, but represent a good idea of her body type. She was nice, clean and smelled good. I paid for an hour and was rushed out in 30. I don't believe that she'd have the endurance or the interest to do a full hour, so opt for the quick visit of half hour. The tits were my reason for going and they are nice youthful full Ds to small DDs. She enjoys having them receive attention. She was good for her own two vocal Os and then just sort of zoned out for a minute and lost interest. At that point, it was obvious she was through enjoying the experience. I hurriedly got mine, before total interest was lost.

She was a fluent conversationalist that I rate at 7/10 for that skill set and the only one that I reviewed. After the conversation was over, so was our time.

DustyRhodes
01-03-16, 22:34
Traveling monger from the Fayetteville area. Been traveling a little back and forth to Dunn & Benson and don't see a thread for them, so thinking Smithfield covers those areas. Any information about them 2 towns would be appreciated. Thanks.

Skraper
06-19-16, 04:13
Any reports on the strip club in Selma? Is it still open? I always had a good time there and was there often from 03 thru 09 then moved to another part of the state but made stops to and from various spots down east and the last time I was there was 2 years ago this month and it was slow that night but every other trip I enjoyed, probably 40 over a decade. As I will be travelling I will report back. But any up to date info would be appreciated!

Purple45
06-19-16, 18:03
Any reports on the strip club in Selma? Is it still open? I always had a good time there and was there often from 03 thru 09 then moved to another part of the state but made stops to and from various spots down east and the last time I was there was 2 years ago this month and it was slow that night but every other trip I enjoyed, probably 40 over a decade. As I will be travelling I will report back. But any up to date info would be appreciated!

Since I struck out with the AMP in Smithfield I decided to visit the Ranch in Selma. This place used to be called Mustang Ranch and then Ranch and now it's the Gentleman's Playhouse. I didn't know the place before it was raided in 2013. I visited once when it reopened as Ranch and now tonight as Playhouse. Same look on the outside and the motel on the left of the entrance has been torn down but there is still the one motel on right. $9 is the entrance fee and Ken did the security check. He didn't want to let go of my hand, LOL. I headed to the bar for a import bottled beer for $5. I was there earlier for a strip club but there was already a small crowd of some young white and Hispanic guys, a couple older black and white gentleman and 3 females just hanging out either guy friends. I stayed for 90 minutes and I counted 9 dancers; 5 white, 2 mixed, 1 Hispanic and 1 black. The place has improved in customers and dancers from what I remember when I visited 2 years ago when it was still the Ranch. The black girl sat down and we chatted for 10 minutes before she asked if I wanted a private dance. I knew it was coming, these girls dance for tips you know. The private dance for 1 song was $30, ouch! I've never been to any club in Raleigh and it's been years since my few adventures on Bragg Blvd in Fayetteville but it use to be $20 for one song or you would wait for the 2 for 1 special and really get your monies worth. Not a bad place and a few girls were really creative and could dance on the stage and on the pole. Strip clubs are not my thing but this place had a good vibe with pool tables and flat screens with ESPN on. I made sure to shake Ken's hand as I was leaving. I think he will miss me more than the girls will, LOL.It is still open but I'm by no means a strip club expert on the local happenings.

Hotocu
09-18-16, 05:28
Anyone know where I can find some action in area next weekend?? Will be staying in Benson, smithfield area for Mule days.

Jlttow
06-10-18, 22:17
Went to strip club in Selma tonight. Got there about 8:30 3 girls working one cute and thick NC Indian and 2 black girls both thick also got 15 minute e dance from NC indean girl she was cute.

As can be but no touching. Got 15 minute dance from black girl was much better outcome I was leaving another black girl had came in she was thinner and nice looking but overall I had a good time will visit the next time I am up this way.

Panama7996
07-04-19, 21:20
Anyone know if any talent in Benson or Coats area?

Elgrande4
04-12-20, 14:09
Anyone know if any talent in Benson or Coats area?https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/desecrate-and-personal-accommo/692357084100

JrRussel
01-05-22, 10:36
Would love to find any talent or an UTR, in the Joco area?

PhilMeUp22
01-18-24, 18:50
When Sid and his partner who owned a few very successful night clubs opened the mustang ranch he invited several of us down, over the years and knowing the owners I was successful with several beautiful dancers Anyone remember 2 beautiful blondes there stage name Carmen sorta chunky and MaryJane petite and tiny, the bouncers in the VIP would sorta not be paying attention and several girls would do you a favor if they really liked you and you were a regular. Even after ownership changes into 2006 fun could be had down there, never thought the trip to selma could be so much fun back then.