PDA

View Full Version : Seeking Arrangements

Pages : [1] 2

P Connoisseur
01-20-18, 14:13
I travel to Birmingham on business and have had very good success on SA there. Last week I was there and banged 4 women while I was there (the 5th woman was very young and beautiful but was not getting intimate on first meet). The best was VanessaAL on seeking arrangements. Very beautiful face but was bigger than her pictures revealed on the site. As soon as she walked in my hotel room her tongue was in my mouth and we did a great round of DFK. She was all about pleasing and she did! She had a look about her that was very sultry and definitely made my motor run. Her pussy was very wet after our DFK and the clothes came off. She was very responsive and had the first orgasm from foreplay. Her nipples are very sensitive and that helped the orgasm come prior to penetration. The sex was we, t hot and wild. If you are ok with a tall, bigger and really beautiful woman then she is perfect for you. On the other end of the spectrum I met with Haleylake from SA as well that week. She is a very small thin spinner. Not as pretty as Vanessa but her body was rockin. Nice set of enhanced boobs and her pussy was small and tasty. She sat on my face and guided her pussy on my mouth and tongue to her pleasure spots and was shaking and convulsing in no time. She then put on a hat and was on my cock without hesitation. She really takes it well. Her down sides are no kissing (until she gets to know you LOL) and was not very snuggly. She seemed to be mechanical in the that department. The condom requirement was a bit of a turn off for me. I struggle with condoms and have had great success on SA with BBFS. All in all great sex but no real closeness. Allowance was right at 200. Will definitely repeat when I return to Birmingham though. I get the sense with repeat meetings and maybe a little extra allowance the hat requirement can be waived.

PC.

DirtyBelushi
01-21-18, 22:34
I travel to Birmingham on business and have had very good success on SA there. Last week I was there and banged 4 women while I was there (the 5th woman was very young and beautiful but was not getting intimate on first meet). The best was VanessaAL on seeking arrangements. Very beautiful face but was bigger than her pictures revealed on the site. As soon as she walked in my hotel room her tongue was in my mouth and we did a great round of DFK. She was all about pleasing and she did! She had a look about her that was very sultry and definitely made my motor run. Her pussy was very wet after our DFK and the clothes came off. She was very responsive and had the first orgasm from foreplay. Her nipples are very sensitive and that helped the orgasm come prior to penetration. The sex was we, t hot and wild. If you are ok with a tall, bigger and really beautiful woman then she is perfect for you. On the other end of the spectrum I met with Haleylake from SA as well that week. She is a very small thin spinner. Not as pretty as Vanessa but her body was rockin. Nice set of enhanced boobs and her pussy was small and tasty. She sat on my face and guided her pussy on my mouth and tongue to her pleasure spots and was shaking and convulsing in no time. She then put on a hat and was on my cock without hesitation. She really takes it well. Her down sides are no kissing (until she gets to know you LOL) and was not very snuggly. She seemed to be mechanical in the that department. The condom requirement was a bit of a turn off for me. I struggle with condoms and have had great success on SA with BBFS. All in all great sex but no real closeness. Allowance was right at 200. Will definitely repeat when I return to Birmingham though. I get the sense with repeat meetings and maybe a little extra allowance the hat requirement can be waived.

PC.I hooked up with Vanessa a few times now and second your review. Haleylake I saw once, and she did get naked for me and looked pretty good but she claimed to be sick / feeling bad and did not want to do anything. I probably shouldn't have paid her but we did not discuss what she would or would not do prior to the visit, so I did pay her but made clear if she wants to get paid by me again she will have to do a lot more than grudgingly take off her clothes.

The other two I have hooked up with are Sassy Kay and Whitney, both of which are big girls and pay for play. So far Vanessa is by far the best.

I've also seen Andrea and Bamagirl4 life platonically and did not pay them, although I did buy bamagirl dinner. They did not convey the pay for play impression at least so far.

Who are the other ones you have seen?

P Connoisseur
01-22-18, 22:43
The other I saw there was usingthisNAMEnow. I have seen her 3 times now. She is very discrete and travels an hour to Birmingham to meet. She has X troubles so she says. She is straight to the point but very good at what she does. A little belly but is fine with me. I talked her out of putting a hat on so YMMV there. I will repeat for sure. Very orgasmic.

PC.

I hooked up with Vanessa a few times now and second your review. Haleylake I saw once, and she did get naked for me and looked pretty good but she claimed to be sick / feeling bad and did not want to do anything. I probably shouldn't have paid her but we did not discuss what she would or would not do prior to the visit, so I did pay her but made clear if she wants to get paid by me again she will have to do a lot more than grudgingly take off her clothes.

The other two I have hooked up with are Sassy Kay and Whitney, both of which are big girls and pay for play. So far Vanessa is by far the best.

I've also seen Andrea and Bamagirl4 life platonically and did not pay them, although I did buy bamagirl dinner. They did not convey the pay for play impression at least so far.

Who are the other ones you have seen?

FMG777
01-29-18, 18:50
Can you give more detail on Sassy Kay? What did she charge, and was she worth it? She messaged me on SA.

DirtyBelushi
02-04-18, 20:30
Can you give more detail on Sassy Kay? What did she charge, and was she worth it? She messaged me on SA.Buck and a half, but her car was in the shop so there was a. 6 for round trip uber that she said she does not normally charge. She is overweight, but if that is not an issue for you, she does the job. It's been a month or so, so I don't remember a lot of details.

DirtyBelushi
02-04-18, 20:32
Vanessa would be up for seeing some new guys. Senior members can PM for her number. I do want her to stay safe so seniors only please.

BamaGuy727
02-27-18, 20:36
Blondiesouth72, I have seen her, she hosts at her home in Moody. Wide open menu.

Cinderella1969. Older but still very hot. Have not met yet but she is willing, she quoted $$ for TWO hours.

Rneagle. 30 something MILF, willing.

Spencer1000
03-03-18, 15:49
So what's the deal here. Do a lot of these girls have an incall or do you have to get a hotel?

Tired of the backpage crap but at the sametime I don't want to have play some cryptic cat and mouse bullshit either.

SugarDaddio
03-03-18, 16:41
Met up with sweetbama713 (she is near Gadsden) while I was in Birmingham. She is close enough to post here and the Atlanta section. She is in an open relationship and really enjoys meeting new guys. Very pretty, great kisser, good with BBBJ and never mentioned a condom to me for full service. She was sitting on my face and nutted and my beard and neck were soaking afterwards. Pussy is not the tightest but was very wet and creamy and had a great time with her. Will definitely repeat.

SD.

SugarDaddio
03-03-18, 16:47
SA is a goldmine in my opinion. It requires a little more patience and work but is way better than BP. The women are more UTR and not fucking multiple guys a night etc. However there are BP women on SA and you kinda have to screen them out. A women with a hotel room for herself is typically a BP type woman. Some women will host at their houses etc and they seem to be great. I usually provide the place as I travel for work and am always in a hotel it seems. Ever since I found SA last summer I never look at BP anymore. The only drawback and this is very minor is the women sometimes are inexperienced in things like good BBBJ etc. I have had some real gems though in the last 8 months. Birmingham has been one of my most successful cities that I travel to.

SD.

So what's the deal here. Do a lot of these girls have an incall or do you have to get a hotel?

Tired of the backpage crap but at the sametime I don't want to have play some cryptic cat and mouse bullshit either.

Lol, they are all "BP Type women" hookers in other words

A2

NilbogTwo
03-03-18, 20:06

Tired of the backpage crap but at the sametime I don't want to have play some cryptic cat and mouse bullshit either.Most of them you have to get a hotel. And most of them it's a cat and mouse game. That's why I just quit SA. Not to mention you have to pay like 70/ mo. Just to talk to them.

MrMrBigz
03-04-18, 00:19
SA is a goldmine in my opinion. It requires a little more patience and work but is way better than BP. The women are more UTR and not fucking multiple guys a night etc. However there are BP women on SA and you kinda have to screen them out. A women with a hotel room for herself is typically a BP type woman. Some women will host at their houses etc and they seem to be great. I usually provide the place as I travel for work and am always in a hotel it seems. Ever since I found SA last summer I never look at BP anymore. The only drawback and this is very minor is the women sometimes are inexperienced in things like good BBBJ etc. I have had some real gems though in the last 8 months. Birmingham has been one of my most successful cities that I travel to.

SD.

Lol, they are all "BP Type women" hookers in other words

A2Very true.

Serious69
03-05-18, 11:03
Anybody know what SA shows up as on your credit card?

NilbogTwo
03-05-18, 13:03
Anybody know what SA shows up as on your credit card?Been a while but it's something nondescript like w8tech.com. But if your wife or whoever Google's it, she will see that it's seeking arrangement or some similar site.

Serious69
03-05-18, 16:11
Been a while but it's something nondescript like w8tech.com. But if your wife or whoever Google's it, she will see that it's seeking arrangement or some similar site.I was about to sign up but had flashbacks of ashley madison. I'm not too hip on liinking my name to anything. Looks like you can't do much on the site without linkng a credit card huh?

NilbogTwo
03-05-18, 17:59
I was about to sign up but had flashbacks of ashley madison. I'm not too hip on liinking my name to anything. Looks like you can't do much on the site without linkng a credit card huh?If I remember, you can use PayPal. Set up a fake PayPal account, send yourself money from your real PayPal attached to your bank, and PayPal SA with the fake account. Some prepaid cards work. I think Vanilla is one. If it rejects it online, call the help and they will process it.

FMG777
03-06-18, 00:52
You can setup anonymous accounts using encrypted email service like proton mail and a reloads laste credit card.

Prince83
03-06-18, 10:39
Oh come on guys. Unless something is different on the desktop site or I'm completely missing a search by username box, if so forgive me, but if not why give user names? It's over 2000 results in Birmingham. LOL. Can't search by username that I've found. WTF? Help us a little. Copy and paste! LOL. I. e.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/35529cee-856c-4ad8-8907-8074578ef502

But giving usernames doesn't help us find these women yall have been speaking about, unless we have already been communicating. Help us out! LOL.

NilbogTwo
03-06-18, 13:07
Oh come on guys. Unless something is different on the desktop site or I'm completely missing a search by username box, if so forgive me, but if not why give user names? It's over 2000 results in Birmingham. LOL. Can't search by username that I've found. WTF? Help us a little. Copy and paste! LOL. I. e.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/35529cee-856c-4ad8-8907-8074578ef502

But giving usernames doesn't help us find these women yall have been speaking about, unless we have already been communicating. Help us out! LOL.If not a link, a description of race, age, hair color may help us narrow the search.

Callmecrazy
03-06-18, 13:31
To search by username scroll down to the bottom of the search and enter the username in the profile text box.

NilbogTwo
03-25-18, 09:58
Avoid like the plague. Will dox you.

Mooberz
04-02-18, 18:00
Place really is a gold mine. Expect to pay 200 + for a hh tho 300+ for an hour some of the girls are negotiable though and they are willing to send pix.

NilbogTwo
04-03-18, 00:16
Place really is a gold mine. Expect to pay 200 + for a hh tho 300+ for an hour some of the girls are negotiable though and they are willing to send pix.I haven't paid more than 300. And when I do, there really ain't a clock.

Mooberz
04-04-18, 16:48
I haven't paid more than 300. And when I do, there really ain't a clock.I concur for 300 they will stay pretty much as long as you want.

This week had a bbbjcim then a fs with cof/t for 200 with a gorgeous 20 year old

Benevolent1991
04-05-18, 00:17
I concur for 300 they will stay pretty much as long as you want.

This week had a BBBJCIM then a fs with cof/t for 200 with a gorgeous 20 year oldMore details please Sir!

Serious69
04-11-18, 19:35

PC.I saw Vanesaal. If she is the best on SA, then I'm done. She's huge, she had hairy armpits, bruises all over her tits. OMG Sorry I can't hook up with shit like that.

FMG777
05-24-18, 07:39
Niw all the chicks on there are getting a clue. They think all the sugar daddys are daddy warbucks. The last 4 started asking for $400 to $600 for a visit. Some BP users are on there now.

Benevolent1991
06-01-18, 20:01
I went and visited this beauty yesterday. I arrived, she was dressed in black lingerie. Pretty short. She led me to her bedroom. We made out for a little bit. Then it was time for oral. Not the best but she tried. Then we engaged in sex. First she rode then I got on top of her. Took a break in between as we made out more. Damage was $$.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/7a397aa8-cb47-4422-9444-720b6e6755fc

Mooberz
06-01-18, 23:11
Niw all the chicks on there are getting a clue. They think all the sugar daddys are daddy warbucks. The last 4 started asking for $400 to $600 for a visit. Some BP users are on there now.They haggle just like the bp girls. One girl asked for 300 I said I'd do 200 max she agreed. Meet a few that ask 250 I haggle to 150 full GFE kissing BBBJ etc. They are just like bp girls hit them up at end of or beginning of month lots of fun can be had and they look 10 x better than BP girls and are generally not stung out on drugs. You have a profile on there if they find u somewhat attractive they will go even lower

Mooberz
06-01-18, 23:17
Meet up with a 20 year old body to die for firm perky c cups I could have boned her all day nice face she had gotten some tickets and needed them paid. Gave her 200 and took her back to hotel and had my way. She jumped on top and started kissing me Cept tongue she said she didn't like tongue no BJ this time she got me hard from kissing my neck and ears so I just flipped her over and went in hard till I came then sat and snuggled a little bit then went again. Picked her up at 6 said she needed to be home by 930 so 3. 5 hrs for 200 was not bad I could prob have gone again a 3rd time but I'm gettin old. Can't go that many times anymore LOL.

Mooberz
06-01-18, 23:31
So from messing around on there here's what I have learned.

Message every girl you are interested in.

If they reply back give them your burner phone number.

Don't talk about money for sex on the sa chat they will ban the girl.

Not much small talk get to the point or precise Tell them you want to have sex.

Always ask for a proof pic selfie I always ask for a selfie standing up that shows body and face and a pinky up or a pinky and thumb up basically something they won't find on the internet quickly if it's not really them.

Once your satisfied tell them you want to hang out and how much it will cost they may ask what you want to do when hanging out be straight forward like I want to get you naked and get up in them guts LOL.

Never pay for nudes till you get them never give account info etc obviously.

If they ask for gas money to come out to you decline it it's a scam. If they live some distance away confirm all the info I need before heading that way so your not wasting your time and stay in constant contact while driving there. Will suck if you drive and hour and they go silent (always be prepared for that though).

Follow their rules if you plan on seeing them again the menu will be wide open 2nd time around. 90 % of the time they will be full gfe kissing bbbj and probably bbfs YMMV ( I have not been turned down for bbfs if I wanted it yet) don’t oops cip unless they ok w it if u wanna see them again

Negotiate negotiate negotiate they may say no then come back and say ok a few days later.

JayMax03
06-01-18, 23:46
There's no use for me being on there the same day I registered was the same day they deleted my account.

MansRuin
06-07-18, 17:55
Wanted to give a update on a old feburary review on this girl. I have not met her but don't think she is like she was. Or for me at least.

Won't give phone only KIK. First read flag of playing games. My rule is no phone no loan.

Wants to sell pictures and videos. Told her no not interested wanted to have fun. Quoted 200 for less than 30 min. Said I could have a 2 min handjob or blowjob then hit it and leave for 200.

I laughed at her and said I could get that for 60 bucks. Told me to go ahead.

Not sure about her "wide open menu" she may have it but when a woman is asking 200 and is going to be timing your HJ or BJ not a good start no matter what she does.

MammieJammer
06-10-18, 17:13
Wanted to give a update on a old feburary review on this girl. I have not met her but don't think she is like she was. Or for me at least.

Won't give phone only KIK. First read flag of playing games. My rule is no phone no loan.

Wants to sell pictures and videos. Told her no not interested wanted to have fun. Quoted 200 for less than 30 min. Said I could have a 2 min handjob or blowjob then hit it and leave for 200.

I laughed at her and said I could get that for 60 bucks. Told me to go ahead.

Not sure about her "wide open menu" she may have it but when a woman is asking 200 and is going to be timing your HJ or BJ not a good start no matter what she does.Typical GPS and like yourself I never bite that hook there's much better out there to be had for that kind of money and it will be an hour session not just a quickie and out the door. MJ.

BjTilliCum
06-12-18, 13:47
Meet up with a 20 year old body to die for firm perky c cups I could have boned her all day nice face she had gotten some tickets and needed them paid. Gave her 200 and took her back to hotel and had my way. She jumped on top and started kissing me Cept tongue she said she didn't like tongue no BJ this time she got me hard from kissing my neck and ears so I just flipped her over and went in hard till I came then sat and snuggled a little bit then went again. Picked her up at 6 said she needed to be home by 930 so 3. 5 hrs for 200 was not bad I could prob have gone again a 3rd time but I'm gettin old. Can't go that many times anymore LOL.If you don't mind me asking. Who was she? PM me.

BootsyKrow
06-14-18, 17:12
If you don't mind me asking. Who was she? PM me.That's a good question. Most of the ladies there are asking for $$ even if you try to haggle them. I was getting some success for $- at first but it seems like someone is offering much more now and driving up the rates.

SteveStone123
06-25-18, 02:51
1. Volume. Message every girl you find attractive.

2. Be direct. Let them know exactly what you want and that you are willing to give an allowance.

3. Be reasonable. You arent going to get the hot 18 year old for 100.

4. If their description says open minded they are dtf.

5. Skip the meet and greet. 90% of my hookups have been right to my house their house or a hotel room. Almost every disappointment has been from a meet and greet.

6. Stay young. The older they are the more chance she's not going to look as good as her pics and the more drama she has in her life.

7. Don't flood their inbox with messages. If she's interested she will get back eventually.

8. Don't be vulgar. Be direct but respectful say you are looking for intimacy you don't need to tell her your fetishes save those for the 2nd or 3rd time like you would irl dating.

DougFunny
06-29-18, 12:35

2. Be direct. Let them know exactly what you want and that you are willing to give an allowance.

5. Skip the meet and greet. 90% of my hookups have been right to my house their house or a hotel room. Almost every disappointment has been from a meet and greet.

6. Stay young. The older they are the more chance she's not going to look as good as her pics and the more drama she has in her life.

7. Don't flood their inbox with messages. If she's interested she will get back eventually.

8. Don't be vulgar. Be direct but respectful say you are looking for intimacy you don't need to tell her your fetishes save those for the 2nd or 3rd time like you would irl dating.I feel like I'm not searching correctly. I'm on SA. Got the premium membership. But not a lot seem to be in or around Birmingham. Maybe 10 or so. I've reset all my filters and everything. Am I missing something? Or do you guys message gals from way out of town too?

HiThere123
08-14-18, 08:45
I'm going to be in town for a few days later this week. Has anyone met her?

https://www.seeking.com/member/b0791be9-d992-9407-0e19-f9959bfc3992

Spencer1000
08-14-18, 16:35
That's linking to the profile for a 65 year old. Not questioning anybody's preferences but did want to make sure you posted the right link. I haven't seen her although I Have to admit what the going rate is for that.

Good luck. SA seems to pretty full of flakes here lately.

I'm going to be in town for a few days later this week. Has anyone met her?

https://www.seeking.com/member/b0791be9-d992-9407-0e19-f9959bfc3992

HiThere123
08-14-18, 20:26
That's linking to the profile for a 65 year old. Not questioning anybody's preferences but did want to make sure you posted the right link. I haven't seen her although I Have to admit what the going rate is for that.

Good luck. SA seems to pretty full of flakes here lately.It's the right link. She's a pornstar and I have a gilf fetish.

Spencer1000
08-19-18, 08:36
Well did you contact her? Any luck?

HiThere123
08-19-18, 09:25
I reached out to her twice. But I received no response.

JayMax03
08-19-18, 12:44
It's the right link. She's a pornstar and I have a gilf fetish.Forgive me for being tipsy, but dude seriously?

FMG777
08-20-18, 10:43
Forgive me for being tipsy, but dude seriously?Got to be a really hot granny for me.

LogJammin18
09-12-18, 14:31
Have you found SBs are pretty open to it? % of the time condom vs BB?

NoRug17
10-06-18, 14:46
Have you found SBs are pretty open to it? % of the time condom vs BB?Usually brtween 2-3 bens 100%.

1-2 bens 50 %.

JustAGeek
10-06-18, 22:36
I have been using SA for about 3 years now and most of the girls I have met have been open to at least BBBJ. Most are OK with BBFS as long as you talk to them about it. Just ask during your first date, most are not your average BP girl and only see 1 or 2 SB's.

Average I pay the girls I see is $$ plus dinner per visit, not the hour.

Have you found SBs are pretty open to it? % of the time condom vs BB?

PapaShango
10-15-18, 01:10
Nicolette21? Been texting back and forth with her wondered if anyone here have seen her.

Ddunn
11-04-18, 23:24
So is it worth the 80 a month for it looks like a lot of fake profiles.

Ddunn
11-04-18, 23:36
So is it worth the 80 a month for it looks like a lot of fake profiles.

PapaShango
11-05-18, 22:34
So is it worth the 80 a month for it looks like a lot of fake profiles.Download the app, if you do they have a 20 something dollars 1 week trial. I got like 3 good numbers, legit chicks just needing some help, also check on the Atlanta forum they are super active on the SA thing and have many good success stories.

Member #6499
11-13-18, 23:01
https://www.seeking.com/member/c55f88e8-22a1-4aa3-bbbd-b2f729e05aea

Has no way to verify, said she hadn't eaten in 2 days but wanted me to send the money first so she could eat and make sure I was serious.

Member #6499
11-13-18, 23:17
https://www.seeking.com/member/41095ada-38af-4bd8-bce7-31aac061a285

Quoted me 350 didn't partake.

https://www.seeking.com/member/f976f447-3ec8-4e82-bbf8-9a0a13bc6b7e

Wanted online only LOL.

PapaShango
11-16-18, 23:31
Found 2 that seem promising, each quoted me 150, check them out.

https://www.seeking.com/member/c7503dbf-1b8d-4d00-acd7-8d11b47c86f2

Lives like 2 hrs away from bham but willing to travel, cute cougar type, haven't pulled the trigger yet.

https://www.seeking.com/member/03deb589-1af0-400a-98e0-5f71aaf5a7cf

Cute small bbw Latina, her schedule is tight but I'm planning on seen her this week.

JeepGuy72
11-19-18, 03:49
Host in her home. Clean safe environment not typical escort Not completely wide open Nice tits Sucked me dry and rode me.

Was hesitant on giving me her info at first. Very sweet but not a GFE she wouldn't kiss me.

$250 I was there less than an hour. Will go back.

Member #6499
11-19-18, 21:37
This one asked for 1500 a month.

https://www.seeking.com/member/aef2bc24-810d-4738-9c49-6f7039c2f24f

Member #6499
11-20-18, 12:13
Hard to catch up with, would go days without a reply but finally met up and let me pound her throat until I came. Really surprised me because I didn't expect it based on pics. Damage was $$ might be better for you.

https://www.seeking.com/member/26e817ee-5652-4504-aaea-f7bb80d2d85f

Eddy333
11-25-18, 17:39
Hard to catch up with, would go days without a reply but finally met up and let me pound her throat until I came. Really surprised me because I didn't expect it based on pics. Damage was $$ might be better for you.

https://www.seeking.com/member/26e817ee-5652-4504-aaea-f7bb80d2d85fAnyone else having trouble with seeking opening today. I'd LOVE to meet this one as I'm in Tuscaloosa!

JimmieB
11-26-18, 19:11
Anyone else having trouble with seeking opening today. I'd LOVE to meet this one as I'm in Tuscaloosa!Not having any issues today.

Member #6499
12-01-18, 16:39
Anyone interested in getting together and having fun with a college girl I have? PM for more details. She's interested in being used and a little behind on rent, which makes her beneficial to me and make you.

Benevolent1991
12-01-18, 21:09
Anyone interested in getting together and having fun with a college girl I have? PM for more details. She's interested in being used and a little behind on rent, which makes her beneficial to me and make you.Bro I pmed you. Send me the link. Please be KJ!!

HollywoodGuy
12-01-18, 21:26

8. Don't be vulgar. Be direct but respectful say you are looking for intimacy you don't need to tell her your fetishes save those for the 2nd or 3rd time like you would irl dating.Copy that.

Mgh2323
02-02-19, 11:48
Seen this one on a couple of similar sites and was thinking about seeing her. Anybody have anything to report on her?

https://www.seeking.com/member/d2a82ccb-7bde-4bc5-ae54-1408eeb33c30

The old lady
02-05-19, 08:52
Seen this one on a couple of similar sites and was thinking about seeing her. Anybody have anything to report on her?

https://www.seeking.com/member/d2a82ccb-7bde-4bc5-ae54-1408eeb33c30Let us know if you see her. Pics aren't bad but I wondered what kind of damage the body had from 3 kids.

First Dude1968
02-08-19, 14:03
She says she just moved from Birmingham. Seems legit. Any info?

https://www.seeking.com/member/2e523e34-1ff6-dc9f-356e-905ef44d17eb

Jboon
03-30-19, 00:07
https://www.seeking.com/member/b213c7d7-58aa-466a-ba96-7bc63ccdfc56

Scammer and blackmailer with multiple accounts. Warned.

Member #6499
03-30-19, 21:31
https://www.seeking.com/member/b213c7d7-58aa-466a-ba96-7bc63ccdfc56

Scammer and blackmailer with multiple accounts. Warned.Tried to get me to pay for pics.

Member #6499
04-12-19, 02:55
Begged me to send her money before the meet. Blocked me when I sent her $5.

Member #6499
04-12-19, 03:08
https://www.seeking.com/member/a49d7712-5e23-4239-8746-181eb99826ba

Only wants to talk. If you're into that its all you LOL.

Member #6499
04-21-19, 00:15
Anyone have any info on this one?

https://www.seeking.com/member/39d09a7f-ef9c-44a8-8518-a6bbc98b67e9

PapaShango
05-14-19, 15:14
So due to a small surgery I had, I've been out of work and just chilling in bed for a few days. I once again opened a new SA account, downloaded the app and got the 7 day trial. In just a few days I got a good amount of numbers, anything from a slim thick 18 year old ebony queen, to a cute mature bbw, couple latinas, and everything in between. Now I'm not going to break the bank, so I'll hit them with the magic number, 150 per date, I got a few nos, but a few "yes definitely we can do that". Tell them from the get go intimacy is very important to you, that you are looking for a FWB, I scratch your back you scratch mine type of arrangement. I had a few that were ready to meet that day because they were in financial trouble, single moms, milfs you name it, it's there. This is just a reminder to everyone that SA does work, and if I can get a 3 hr date with dinner, sex and pleasant company for 150, it's worth looking into the world of sugar daddies.

JimmieB
05-21-19, 17:31
So due to a small surgery I had, I've been out of work and just chilling in bed for a few days. I once again opened a new SA account, downloaded the app and got the 7 day trial. In just a few days I got a good amount of numbers, anything from a slim thick 18 year old ebony queen, to a cute mature bbw, couple latinas, and everything in between. Now I'm not going to break the bank, so I'll hit them with the magic number, 150 per date, I got a few nos, but a few "yes definitely we can do that". Tell them from the get go intimacy is very important to you, that you are looking for a FWB, I scratch your back you scratch mine type of arrangement. I had a few that were ready to meet that day because they were in financial trouble, single moms, milfs you name it, it's there. This is just a reminder to everyone that SA does work, and if I can get a 3 hr date with dinner, sex and pleasant company for 150, it's worth looking into the world of sugar daddies.I've never seen mention of a trial period on Seeking. Is that only through the app? Thanks,

J.

PapaShango
05-21-19, 21:36
I've never seen mention of a trial period on Seeking. Is that only through the app? Thanks,

J.Yes download the app and the 7 day trial is like 26 bucks highly recommend it.

AUFan43
06-05-19, 09:45
I've never seen mention of a trial period on Seeking. Is that only through the app? Thanks,

J.Yes SA does work but you have to use your big head and weed through the bs and hustlers. Funny though when you call one out they tend to get pissed and try to threaten you. The biggest reason I use a texting app instead of my real number. Some of the ladies think very highly of themselves and want big time money but there are the ones out there who just need to suppliment their income. I'm fortunate to have found a sweet 18 year old college girl, short and very thick but huge tits, gorgeous blonde hair and blue eyes and the best tasting puss around. Doesn't complain, easy to deal with, and lets me get all I want for 2. 5 and unless she has to be at work by a certain time, no time limit. She actutally hit me up this morning asking if we can fuck tomorrow as she's headed to the beach later tomorrow and needs some spending money.

MnLookIn
06-06-19, 00:32
Yes SA does work but you have to use your big head and weed through the bs and hustlers. Funny though when you call one out they tend to get pissed and try to threaten you. The biggest reason I use a texting app instead of my real number. Some of the ladies think very highly of themselves and want big time money but there are the ones out there who just need to suppliment their income. I'm fortunate to have found a sweet 18 year old college girl, short and very thick but huge tits, gorgeous blonde hair and blue eyes and the best tasting puss around. Doesn't complain, easy to deal with, and lets me get all I want for 2. 5 and unless she has to be at work by a certain time, no time limit. She actutally hit me up this morning asking if we can fuck tomorrow as she's headed to the beach later tomorrow and needs some spending money.Same here. I found one on SA who wants only one SD and she prefers at least once a week visit. And she's within 20 minutes from me. They're out there. You just have to be patient and talk the talk. Buck twenty a visit and she has the energy of a bull. She could go all night. Wish I could. LOL.

Mnlookin.

PilotCary
06-08-19, 01:16
I'd suggest everyone steer clear or this girl. Had a mutual friend give her my number and she started off nice and innocent then quickly turned into a harassing pain in the ass. No matter how many times I told her no to her wanting money sent to her, she continued to ask daily. After a few weeks of trying to set up a meet she still had multiple excuses as to why she couldn't get out to see me, yet still asked for money. Eventually she started sending me photos and videos to coax me. I went along with talking to her daily just to keep it on the hook for a possible meet. Finally I got a date lined up and drove the 70+ miles to see her (while texting the entire way) and she ghosted just as I got to the meet spot. Drove home and the next morning I got a text full of excuses and apologies. Next text was again asking me for money. This time when I told her it wasn't happening she done me the favor of blocking me. Her name is Chrissie and she's actually in Fayetteville.

PilotCary
06-09-19, 00:07
I'd suggest everyone steer clear or this girl. Had a mutual friend give her my number and she started off nice and innocent then quickly turned into a harassing pain in the ass. No matter how many times I told her no to her wanting money sent to her, she continued to ask daily. After a few weeks of trying to set up a meet she still had multiple excuses as to why she couldn't get out to see me, yet still asked for money. Eventually she started sending me photos and videos to coax me. I went along with talking to her daily just to keep it on the hook for a possible meet. Finally I got a date lined up and drove the 70+ miles to see her (while texting the entire way) and she ghosted just as I got to the meet spot. Drove home and the next morning I got a text full of excuses and apologies. Next text was again asking me for money. This time when I told her it wasn't happening she done me the favor of blocking me. Her name is Chrissie and she's actually in Fayetteville.Here's some photos of her so you all know whom to avoid.

PapaShango
06-09-19, 03:47
I've pretty much retired from the hobby since I found this SB. Cheap date, NSA, a small bbw but clean, sexy and just a freak.

Another tip for you guys, if your 7 day trial ends, delete your account, reopen a new one, and do the trial again. It let me do it multiple times now.

Philip6605
06-09-19, 16:34
https://www.seeking.com/member/97b97cef-3318-ae43-e361-02d54ade6824

Anyone have anything to share? Chatted with her several months ago and she disappeared. Just messaged me again. Seems like the potential for lots of fun but I suspect she's a time-waster.

Member #6499
10-29-19, 12:49
https://www.seeking.com/member/824c7140-7bdc-4e65-8939-3ddd192b7b47

Seems really new to all of this and was hard to lock down. Showed up a bit thicker than the pics but I like it that way. Everything uncovered didn't rush me and took 2 loads deep as I could put them.

Member #6499
10-29-19, 12:52
https://www.seeking.com/messages/inbox/41fb0c2f-2429-4213-bcf6-6987242cf08d

Pics only don't waste your time.

Member #6499
10-29-19, 18:46
https://www.seeking.com/member/d376ea65-e193-4c50-ab3a-13f0fcb756f3

Time waster. Don't bother here.

Member #6499
11-08-19, 11:38
https://www.seeking.com/member/5238eb79-b9fa-47f5-8b31-ff048c51b6c2

Scam don't bother asked me for 3 k a month and wanted money upfront before anything even began.

PapaShango
11-08-19, 15:22
Happy to report I found a SB about 2 months ago and I'm basically retired from the hobby. Nice young 22 yo ebony queen, always clean, open schedule, lady in the streets and a freak in the bed. 100 per date regardless of the time. Hung out for about 6 hrs last Friday and gave her an extra 50. Says she's not longer on SA but idk, I'm just enjoying our dates now.

Member #6499
11-08-19, 19:27
Happy to report I found a SB about 2 months ago and I'm basically retired from the hobby. Nice young 22 yo ebony queen, always clean, open schedule, lady in the streets and a freak in the bed. 100 per date regardless of the time. Hung out for about 6 hrs last Friday and gave her an extra 50. Says she's not longer on SA but idk, I'm just enjoying our dates now.Found 2 friends on there who love to have threesomes and I just give them whatever. They have been my go to this week. Let me take pics and everything may have to just keep seeing them and cut the others loose.

HayesWW
11-09-19, 00:02
Does anybody know anything about her?

https://www.seeking.com/member/d5ba990d-78e8-449c-9e87-6984a2d43924

SeekingFun1023
11-18-19, 01:06
Waist of time first wants 500 per month then 500 per meet when I explain her math doesn't work she claims that's what she gets and blocked me. If you see her best of luck.

HayesWW
11-18-19, 10:07
https://www.seeking.com/member/328283df-591a-41fb-a9ee-d9d4853db467

Has anybody had any contact with this one? Recently started chatting with her and would like to know if anyone knows if she is a time waster or legit.

DougFunny
11-18-19, 12:55
Hey guys,

Forgive my ignorance. Looking for someone to help a brother out here. I downloaded the app and upgraded to premium. Seems to be a ton of fakes (is that normal). Also, the desktop site requires an email so I can't use my same account as I do for the app. Anytime I click on one of the links provided here, it just says account not found (on the desktop site). Am I missing something?

JimmieB
11-23-19, 23:27
Hey guys,

Forgive my ignorance. Looking for someone to help a brother out here. I downloaded the app and upgraded to premium. Seems to be a ton of fakes (is that normal). Also, the desktop site requires an email so I can't use my same account as I do for the app. Anytime I click on one of the links provided here, it just says account not found (on the desktop site). Am I missing something?Can you verify that you're talking about seeking.com? I don't use the app because I didn't want it on my phone. I use the browser version on desktop and on my iphone. So, I'm using a gmail address that is only for that purpose. The only fakes I come across are the ones who only want to sell me photos and not meet. There are also a lot of women who only wan to have "conversations" and not meet, at least not any time soon. When you refer to "click on on one of the links provided", is that a link for a woman on SA? Sorry I can't be more help.

DougFunny
11-24-19, 23:52
Can you verify that you're talking about seeking.com? I don't use the app because I didn't want it on my phone. I use the browser version on desktop and on my iphone. So, I'm using a gmail address that is only for that purpose. The only fakes I come across are the ones who only want to sell me photos and not meet. There are also a lot of women who only wan to have "conversations" and not meet, at least not any time soon. When you refer to "click on on one of the links provided", is that a link for a woman on SA? Sorry I can't be more help.Yep for sure using seeking.com.

Maybe I downloaded some other poser app or something. And yeah, when I go to click on any links provided on this forum, they all return a "profile not found" or whatever. Odd.

Back to the desktop version, I seem to rarely find much in the bham area. I'm wondering if it's more-so wait until something pops up instead?

Member #6499
11-25-19, 10:46
https://www.seeking.com/member/b0c0df79-8a5c-426a-a170-2768260c6312

This one I thought was a time waster but ended up being a one and done. Told her I was looking to start and onlyfans and would shoot stuff without her face and compensate her. She said ok but never agreed to meet. One night she actually came through, I filed expected to pound her but never made it past that wet mouth and DT. I'm ashamed to say I could hang but I couldn't get her back over after the deed was done.

JimmieB
11-25-19, 14:33
Yep for sure using seeking.com.

Maybe I downloaded some other poser app or something. And yeah, when I go to click on any links provided on this forum, they all return a "profile not found" or whatever. Odd.

Back to the desktop version, I seem to rarely find much in the bham area. I'm wondering if it's more-so wait until something pops up instead?Odd indeed. If I search Bham without any filters, there's probably 150 results.

Will79
11-26-19, 01:13
You're a lucky dude! Best I can get is 200.

Happy to report I found a SB about 2 months ago and I'm basically retired from the hobby. Nice young 22 yo ebony queen, always clean, open schedule, lady in the streets and a freak in the bed. 100 per date regardless of the time. Hung out for about 6 hrs last Friday and gave her an extra 50. Says she's not longer on SA but idk, I'm just enjoying our dates now.

Destrepo
11-26-19, 22:59
https://www.seeking.com/member/824c7140-7bdc-4e65-8939-3ddd192b7b47

Seems really new to all of this and was hard to lock down. Showed up a bit thicker than the pics but I like it that way. Everything uncovered didn't rush me and took 2 loads deep as I could put them.Was she down with direct meets or was it a wine and dine kind of thing? Never met with a girl off of seeking before, unsure of how forward I should be in my messages.

HayesWW
11-27-19, 06:15
https://www.seeking.com/member/081dd6cd-c021-4f2f-ad17-982f70af1bf3

Wanted her credit card bill to be paid each month for online only, in addition to 900 for each in person meet.

ArtImperial
11-29-19, 15:17
Messaged her a bit when I was going to be traveling that way, but never got anywhere with her. Seemed like she was either playing games or wasn't at all good at keeping up with correspondence. Hope you have better luck.

Has anybody had any contact with this one? Recently started chatting with her and would like to know if anyone knows if she is a time waster or legit.

Member #6499
11-30-19, 17:36

Has anybody had any contact with this one? Recently started chatting with her and would like to know if anyone knows if she is a time waster or legit.She is real but hard as hell to lock down. Think she just does it when she feels like it and is kinda new to the only SA thing.

Mac1961
12-09-19, 19:57
Is down to play and has friend that could tag along. Do negotiate your own rates, she can't host but hotel works for her.

https://www.seeking.com/member/e61a2ef3-080d-4ba8-94c7-c14890fb5c35

Member #6341
12-12-19, 03:47
https://www.seeking.com/member/eacf314e-1d95-4bb6-95b2-35624d2a7102 autumn fells.

I originally met this girl on tinder, she came out of the blue, and was right to the point, $200 a week allowance in return for. Well you get the idea. Even has apt to host. Prob could have neg but didn't try sealing the deal due to distance. Very attractive 20 ish girl.

I figured she was a fake at first but she was more than happy to send me all her social media and cell number to verify she was legit. Anyways thought I would pass along the link to you guys in bham, since I didn't see any other reviews regarding.

(BTW I'm regular in huntsville forums).

PapaShango
12-12-19, 14:56
I might need to reopen my SA account to see all these ladies you all are talking about and hunt again. The one I was seeing became unreliable and started to be flaky. Haven't heard from her in a minute.

HayesWW
12-12-19, 20:44
She is real but hard as hell to lock down. Think she just does it when she feels like it and is kinda new to the only SA thing.Yeah I think that's the case. We had a couple of meetings planned, but when it came to her sending the address to pick her up she'll ignore for a couple of days. The last text she said she was only looking to send pics / vids.

Member #6499
12-22-19, 19:25
https://www.seeking.com/member/fda26b24-1d7c-4c28-9941-8a053d806c7d

Asked me for 4 and I passed, she came back around later for much lower so I gave it a try. She is much cuter in person and takes whatever you can throw at her. Didn't clock watch and let me pop multiple times.

Member #6499
01-14-20, 11:36
https://www.seeking.com/member/3f761593-e62f-41d4-9159-4f2c0f5e7426

Wanted 250 for texting session.

Ii passed.

Member #6499
01-14-20, 13:28
https://www.seeking.com/member/63b46ef1-6c76-455f-b252-fb80b794196d

Asked for $500 wouldn't go below $400 and wanted me to get the room.

Member #6499
01-14-20, 16:04
https://www.seeking.com/member/eacf314e-1d95-4bb6-95b2-35624d2a7102 autumn fells.

I originally met this girl on tinder, she came out of the blue, and was right to the point, $200 a week allowance in return for. Well you get the idea. Even has apt to host. Prob could have neg but didn't try sealing the deal due to distance. Very attractive 20 ish girl.

I figured she was a fake at first but she was more than happy to send me all her social media and cell number to verify she was legit. Anyways thought I would pass along the link to you guys in bham, since I didn't see any other reviews regarding.

(BTW I'm regular in huntsville forums).Been chatting with this one would love to know if anyone has any info.

BigTipper69
01-16-20, 06:56
https://www.seeking.com/member/82f80edc-c37c-4e9f-b810-175b73eaf309

Long time observer here and in the hobby itself. This one actually contacted me first. Obviously has had some rough times lately. She is living out of her car. She actually drove and met me for dinner and extras. Is the girl in pics. Stayed all night. Very hot and horny. Clean and loves to be pounded from behind. Really baking that ass up hard. I extended the room for her so she wasn't staying in her car. A little clingy after and changed name to not a gold digger after our escapade.

Never asked for cash after a nice dinner and a warm room.

Member #6499
01-16-20, 17:40

Long time observer here and in the hobby itself. This one actually contacted me first. Obviously has had some rough times lately. She is living out of her car. She actually drove and met me for dinner and extras. Is the girl in pics. Stayed all night. Very hot and horny. Clean and loves to be pounded from behind. Really baking that ass up hard. I extended the room for her so she wasn't staying in her car. A little clingy after and changed name to not a gold digger after our escapade.

Never asked for cash after a nice dinner and a warm room.Drove to tuscaloosa?

Will79
01-16-20, 23:33
Says she is in Louisiana. It say that when you talked with her? Thinking about joining back for her so was curious.

Never asked for cash after a nice dinner and a warm room.

BigTipper69
01-17-20, 03:11
Says she is in Louisiana. It say that when you talked with her? Thinking about joining back for her so was curious.She was in Jemison when I first spoke with her and she met me in Hoover the next evening. She said she was from Louisiana. Not sure where now haven't talked to her since. She texted too much for my liking after I left.

FWilson1978
01-20-20, 18:02
Does anybody know anything about her?

https://www.seeking.com/member/d5ba990d-78e8-449c-9e87-6984a2d43924I've been chatting with her, but not met up with her yet. Let me know if you do.

BamaRamRod
01-22-20, 16:33
She was in Jemison when I first spoke with her and she met me in Hoover the next evening. She said she was from Louisiana. Not sure where now haven't talked to her since. She texted too much for my liking after I left.I live close to Jemison, would love to find something Closeby. Can you PM me her number, please?

PapaShango
01-23-20, 14:00
I live close to Jemison, would love to find something Closeby. Can you PM me her number, please?Thought about hitting her up too I'm close to jemison too but last I checked her profile says she's in another state.

Will79
01-23-20, 15:24
I see Lake Charles, LA right now. Maybe she is hitchhiking rides with guys she meets or something.

Thought about hitting her up too I'm close to jemison too but last I checked her profile says she's in another state.

HollywoodCole
01-29-20, 16:13
What's up guys? Just curious how you pros out there keep yourselves safe (legally) while using Tinder and SA. Appreciate all the info you guys share and hope to be contributing a little more myself very soon.

JustAGeek
01-29-20, 20:36
Use the basic common sense approach you would normally use when talking to an escort.

Use a burner phone or phone app, talk about allowances and expectations at a simple meet and greet. I personally give them a small gift at the end of a M&G to prove that I am willing to go through with an arrangement. If you choose to not see them again be polite and let them know you decided against seeing them, but don't be rude or insult them. Remember these girls can be vindictive if you give them a reason to get mad.

Never send money to them before a M&G, but try to meet them as quickly as you can. Most of these girls are doing this for the money, if you can't meet them quickly they will just move on to someone else.

Create a new email address to use when creating your SA account and any emailing you do with the girls.

Don't give out or ask for banking info. Apparently there are a bunch of scammers out there who ask for our banking info and several who ask for the girls account info.

What's up guys? Just curious how you pros out there keep yourselves safe (legally) while using Tinder and SA. Appreciate all the info you guys share and hope to be contributing a little more myself very soon.

HayesWW
02-14-20, 18:55
Has anybody had any luck with this one? I've noticed her location changes from Birmingham to Huntsville quite often and was seeing if anybody has met her?

https://www.seeking.com/member/a6bfde5b-98d8-447a-a6bf-297036fcab59

Member #6499
02-14-20, 22:30
Has anybody had any luck with this one? I've noticed her location changes from Birmingham to Huntsville quite often and was seeing if anybody has met her?

https://www.seeking.com/member/a6bfde5b-98d8-447a-a6bf-297036fcab59She's real.

Destrepo
02-15-20, 05:58
She's real.What kind of rates does she ask?

Mgh2323
02-18-20, 17:43
What kind of rates does she ask?Had my eye on her and was wondering the same thing. May have to try her out.

Member #6499
02-19-20, 21:23
Had my eye on her and was wondering the same thing. May have to try her out.I need to check my text but I'm pretty sure she said like 350.

HayesWW
02-20-20, 01:52
Had my eye on her and was wondering the same thing. May have to try her outShe said she was looking for anything between 250-350.

Mooberz
03-03-20, 20:07

Never asked for cash after a nice dinner and a warm room.Number fir her?

CryptidRainman
03-08-20, 19:17
Curious in anyone had had any experience with this one. Pricey and I am wondering if she is worth it.

https://www.seeking.com/member/0bbc1354-2adc-49f6-92d0-6d664f9aee86

Bamaforplay
03-20-20, 15:25
With the closing of many bars, restaurants, and clubs, I would expect to see a flood of talent hitting the market. This should be a monger's buying opportunity. I would keep a keen eye out for new girls.

Member #6499
03-31-20, 18:35
https://www.seeking.com/member/3a976055-9d8e-4c88-912b-17b3b11dad81

Member #6499
03-31-20, 18:36
Real but only looking for pics and videos. Even offered to FaceTime and do whatever I wanted but not what I was looking for.

https://www.seeking.com/member/d118697d-6cac-466d-b786-5e6f90673b59

Mgh2323
05-04-20, 11:05
https://www.seeking.com/member/a484656d-6667-4e3a-aac2-1eb0a4a5614c

Messaged this one last week and we chatted for a bit. Sent her a $20 donation as a good faith, "prove I'm real and serious" gesture, which she replied to with some nice pictures. Later that day, she messages me that she had an "emergency" and needed $100 ASAP (the first of many red flags). Told her that I wasn't comfortable sending anything more until we had met. She then messaged me the next morning to say that someone had "stolen" the donation I sent her and asked again if I would send her $100 ASAP. I told her the same as before. No more until we meet. She messaged me the next day saying her rent was due tomorrow and wanted to know if I'd contribute anything. Told her the same thing again. This time she replied "OK let's meet". We decided we'd meet in Hoover Sunday afternoon at 2. She text me at 12 wanting to know if I can meet her at her place in alabaster instead. I agreed. I text her at 1:15 to tell her I was headed that way and to send me the address. Got a response at 1:45 (I was down to Pelham by this time) saying she was going to be an hour late. I was aggravated but said OK and asked again what the address was. At 2:15 she text me back, and told me the address, but that it would be 3:30 before she could meet me and the girl she babysits would be with her. I finally just said forget it and went home.

PapaShango
05-12-20, 13:06
Natty_D. Wants half upfront, possibly a scammer, I wouldn't bother.

Allie0235 - wanted 250 for an hour, all signs say she's real, but that's too much for my taste.

Shanti567 - she's in Montgomery. Total catfish, pics have been heavily altered, that being said she's dtf, slim thick, if she was a SW she would be charging 40 qvs, nice personality, did a meet and greet, didn't do anything and she didn't charge for the meet and greet.

Sweetdreams841 - lives in Montevallo, new to this, work your charm with her. Tall and thick, pics are accurate. We hung out but didn't do anything. Didn't even give her an allowance. Treat her right.

Dirtyroseybaby. Hard to get a hold of but good experience. Met her last year. Banging body. Silly goofy girl with some rec issues. Treat her Right.

SeekingFun1023
05-28-20, 22:47
https://www.seeking.com/member/a484656d-6667-4e3a-aac2-1eb0a4a5614c

Messaged this one last week and we chatted for a bit. Sent her a $20 donation as a good faith, "prove I'm real and serious" gesture, which she replied to with some nice pictures. Later that day, she messages me that she had an "emergency" and needed $100 ASAP (the first of many red flags). Told her that I wasn't comfortable sending anything more until we had met. She then messaged me the next morning to say that someone had "stolen" the donation I sent her and asked again if I would send her $100 ASAP. I told her the same as before. No more until we meet. She messaged me the next day saying her rent was due tomorrow and wanted to know if I'd contribute anything. Told her the same thing again. This time she replied "OK let's meet". We decided we'd meet in Hoover Sunday afternoon at 2. She text me at 12 wanting to know if I can meet her at her place in alabaster instead. I agreed. I text her at 1:15 to tell her I was headed that way and to send me the address. Got a response at 1:45 (I was down to Pelham by this time) saying she was going to be an hour late. I was aggravated but said OK and asked again what the address was. At 2:15 she text me back, and told me the address, but that it would be 3:30 before she could meet me and the girl she babysits would be with her. I finally just said forget it and went home.Previous item.

Next item.

Her new profile name.

Loveybug1011.

MaxSalvo
06-11-20, 07:46
https://www.seeking.com/member/8490d8f3-a4d9-4d8f-addc-fae38ae2253a

https://www.seeking.com/member/8490d8f3-a4d9-4d8f-addc-fae38ae2253a

Scammer, she's a real girl but used Fake pics and always trying sell you more.

JayMax03
06-23-20, 14:15
Seeking sucks. I got banned because someone asked me about time and theLEO question.

PapaShango
06-23-20, 21:39
Seeking sucks. I got banned because someone asked me about time and theLEO question.Happened to me too once, I think because I told a girl I wanted sex LOL. Worst part they can block the email you used to open the account so if you want to open another account use another email.

PapaShango
06-23-20, 21:46
Seeking is full of scammers plain and simple, but if you have any common sense you'll be fine. Had one called Mitch or something like that talking to me for a few days, and when it was time for her to come ask for the usual "50 for the babysitter". What a huge waste of time that was. Never fall for the "send money before meeting" one guys.

That being said there's still gems. Just found one that was there only 2 days and happens to live 5 min from me. White bbw, face is a 4. I know nothing to brag about but is a total freak that just needs help and is happy with whatever I give her, she's just a struggling waitress that needs $ and d!ck.

Will be meeting a cute ebony bbw tomorrow, agreed to $ for a couple hrs.

So yea, time and money for the subscription is needed for SA but it can be worth it.

JayMax03
06-23-20, 22:51
Seeking is full of scammers plain and simple, but if you have any common sense you'll be fine. Had one called Mitch or something like that talking to me for a few days, and when it was time for her to come ask for the usual "50 for the babysitter". What a huge waste of time that was. Never fall for the "send money before meeting" one guys.

That being said there's still gems. Just found one that was there only 2 days and happens to live 5 min from me. White bbw, face is a 4. I know nothing to brag about but is a total freak that just needs help and is happy with whatever I give her, she's just a struggling waitress that needs $ and d!ck.

Will be meeting a cute ebony bbw tomorrow, agreed to $ for a couple hrs.

So yea, time and money for the subscription is needed for SA but it can be worth it.I don't think I want to deal with it again I had just put in for that 30-day subscription that's what stupid about it.

HayesWW
07-02-20, 05:04
https://www.seeking.com/member/4854095b-678e-40cb-bb67-a0a9da4fa1f0

She's real and looks better in person than her pics. She is able to host at her place if needed. Originally she'll ask for around 250, but she's easy to negotiate down with.

HayesWW
07-02-20, 05:14
She's real, she'll text every so often saying she'll meet for 100-150 when she really needs it.

Natty_D. Wants half upfront, possibly a scammer, I wouldn't bother.

Allie0235 - wanted 250 for an hour, all signs say she's real, but that's too much for my taste.

Shanti567 - she's in Montgomery. Total catfish, pics have been heavily altered, that being said she's dtf, slim thick, if she was a SW she would be charging 40 qvs, nice personality, did a meet and greet, didn't do anything and she didn't charge for the meet and greet.

Sweetdreams841 - lives in Montevallo, new to this, work your charm with her. Tall and thick, pics are accurate. We hung out but didn't do anything. Didn't even give her an allowance. Treat her right.

Dirtyroseybaby. Hard to get a hold of but good experience. Met her last year. Banging body. Silly goofy girl with some rec issues. Treat her Right.

PapaShango
07-03-20, 01:05
She's real, she'll text every so often saying she'll meet for 100-150 when she really needs it.Wish she had said that her rate was firm when I talked to her.

Recently met with a 23 yo mixed chick that wanted to meet in person first before making an arrangement. Met in public, agreed to a good deal for a couple hours. So that's coming up.

Other updates:

Fiestyt_T: seem real very cute for her age but asks for an arm and a leg to come to Bham. Didn't partake.

Sweetcountry: MILF probably gilf, not into ppm more of an allowance gifts platonic relationship. Will ask to have dinner before making an official arrangement. Didn't partake.

NuvoMonroe: real but 300 flat rate for 2 hrs or the whole night. Body is banging. Cute chick. Honestly I would if we could spend the night but for 2 hours idk. She's cool so treat her right. Z.

IMallinOneDay
07-06-20, 09:20
Great info, thanks.

Anyone want to pass communication info to me; ill take a run at these ladies. I stopped paying the outrageous fees on SA. I will gladly return the favor with some local talent in Bham, Hsv and Montgomery or Mobile areas.

Wish she had said that her rate was firm when I talked to her.

Recently met with a 23 yo mixed chick that wanted to meet in person first before making an arrangement. Met in public, agreed to a good deal for a couple hours. So that's coming up.

Other updates:

Fiestyt_T: seem real very cute for her age but asks for an arm and a leg to come to Bham. Didn't partake.

Sweetcountry: MILF probably gilf, not into ppm more of an allowance gifts platonic relationship. Will ask to have dinner before making an official arrangement. Didn't partake.

NuvoMonroe: real but 300 flat rate for 2 hrs or the whole night. Body is banging. Cute chick. Honestly I would if we could spend the night but for 2 hours idk. She's cool so treat her right. Z.

OrdinaryGuy
09-11-20, 17:36
Curious if anyone has had conversations or meeting with any of these on SA.

TinyBabygirlx0 x0.

https://www.seeking.com/member/aa23a887-9856-4f4d-ae5b-0aa93efda713

Seemed very interested in meeting and asked for me for an offer. My offer apparently was not acceptable as she never responded any further.

Jennifer Sunshine.

https://www.seeking.com/member/7a2df844-4563-49ae-8cb1-691e39993387

Claims to have moved from South Florida to Bessemer along with her girlfriend. She asked for 500, then 400, then 300. Still have an uneasy feeling if she is legit.

CallMe Clara.

https://www.seeking.com/member/0f170055-2ff1-4567-b608-07b36336626e

Has not responded to any messages but she has a recent review up on eccie.

PapaShango
09-12-20, 00:25

TinyBabygirlx0 x0.

Seemed very interested in meeting and asked for me for an offer. My offer apparently was not acceptable as she never responded any further.

Jennifer Sunshine.

Claims to have moved from South Florida to Bessemer along with her girlfriend. She asked for 500, then 400, then 300. Still have an uneasy feeling if she is legit.

CallMe Clara.

Has not responded to any messages but she has a recent review up on eccie.Back when I was on it I talked to Tiny. Hard to get her to respond, once I got her number we texted for a couple hours then ghosted me.

HayesWW
09-12-20, 01:24

TinyBabygirlx0 x0.

Jennifer Sunshine.

CallMe Clara.

Has not responded to any messages but she has a recent review up on eccie.Tiny ghosted me a couple of months back, but reached out a couple of weeks ago to meet and our schedules didn't line up.

Jennifer would only talk through seeking and her messaging was sketchy so I stopped responding.

HollywoodCole
09-14-20, 12:41

TinyBabygirlx0 x0.

Jennifer Sunshine.

CallMe Clara.

Has not responded to any messages but she has a recent review up on eccie.Wouldn't bet my life on it but I'm pretty sure I've seen J Sunshine's pics on multiple accounts. I actually wondered if it's a stock photo of some sort before.

Will79
09-16-20, 15:01
Tiny is looking for 300 roses. She's in Gardendale area. Ghosted me after we talked a couple days.

TinyBabygirlx0 x0.

Jennifer Sunshine.

CallMe Clara.

Has not responded to any messages but she has a recent review up on eccie.

HayesWW
09-23-20, 20:10
This one is real but is a complete waste of time. Will ask you to talk through Snapchat and ask for 100 through Venmo before she could meet or even make plans. Also she changes the amount she wants every time she messages you. If anybody has a different experience let me know.

https://www.seeking.com/member/50d72e4c-b1f6-4e52-b2ea-68d7b990b6af

Mooberz
10-02-20, 22:23
This one is real but is a complete waste of time. Will ask you to talk through Snapchat and ask for 100 through Venmo before she could meet or even make plans. Also she changes the amount she wants every time she messages you. If anybody has a different experience let me know.

https://www.seeking.com/member/50d72e4c-b1f6-4e52-b2ea-68d7b990b6af1 she's fat.

2 she fcking fat.

3 never send money always do money in person and she's fckin nasty fat gross dude.

Mooberz
10-02-20, 22:26
https://www.seeking.com/member/4854095b-678e-40cb-bb67-a0a9da4fa1f0

She's real and looks better in person than her pics. She is able to host at her place if needed. Originally she'll ask for around 250, but she's easy to negotiate down with.I get her for 150, saggy tits but otherwise good.

Mooberz
10-02-20, 22:27

TinyBabygirlx0 x0.

Jennifer Sunshine.

CallMe Clara.

Has not responded to any messages but she has a recent review up on eccie.Tiny is real and great fun.

Jennifer scammer.

Clara same ghosting no response.

Will79
10-05-20, 00:37
You have trouble setting up with her?

Tiny is real and great fun.

Jennifer scammer.

Clara same ghosting no response.

Member #6499
10-05-20, 18:55
K_xndra.

https://www.seeking.com/member/e1624f6c-7249-4780-aaa2-5ff4bdec9ef5

HayesWW
10-10-20, 12:39
She's real, I got into contact with her about a year ago. I think she asked for between 1500-2000/ month.

K_xndra.

https://www.seeking.com/member/e1624f6c-7249-4780-aaa2-5ff4bdec9ef5

Bamaduffer
10-18-20, 09:06
Hi guys. New to posting here. Just wanted to see if anyone had info on Fairly Local.

https://www.seeking.com/member/508a2d49-5375-49e9-8367-f8254b35078d

JimmieB
11-05-20, 19:18
I keep getting booted off of Seeking Arrangements. It usually happens when I either upgrade and enter my CC info (Visa gift card), or upload my picture (not me). The site requests name and address that the CC is registered to, but since it is a gift card, there is no regitsration, and no way to register. I've tried having a back and forth email with their support but got nowhere. They won't actually tell me what the issue is. The picture issue is evident, I guess, although It is a picture I've used before on that site without an issue. Any advice is appreciated on what type of anonymous CC to use or wherw to get a picture that won't get me booted.

Thanks.

J.

HayesWW
11-07-20, 12:37
I've used a vanilla gift card and never had any problem with it. You can get it online and they'll email it to you or you can get it a CVS. The only thing you have register is a zip code when you activate. You can use any name and address when you type in your billing information on seeking as along as the zip code matches the zip code you registered the card for.

I keep getting booted off of Seeking Arrangements. It usually happens when I either upgrade and enter my CC info (Visa gift card), or upload my picture (not me). The site requests name and address that the CC is registered to, but since it is a gift card, there is no regitsration, and no way to register. I've tried having a back and forth email with their support but got nowhere. They won't actually tell me what the issue is. The picture issue is evident, I guess, although It is a picture I've used before on that site without an issue. Any advice is appreciated on what type of anonymous CC to use or wherw to get a picture that won't get me booted.

Thanks.

J.

PapaShango
11-25-20, 09:49
So I bought a 1 month subscription about a month ago. Met a couple chicks for drinks and was about to settle and make an official arrangement with 1 of them (dm for name) but kept looking. Found this girl, 26 yo, white spinner, MILF but gorgeous, no sight of child bearing but has 2 kids, that happens to live about 10 from me. Not going to share her profile or name. At first I thought it was a catfish, to my surprise when we met it was her. Best way I can describe her is imagine Lolly the montgomery provider, but with slightly bigger tits and a prettier face. Funny cool and appears to be new to the game. We had agree to 150 per hour but that quickly went out the window at our second date.

I said let's do 100 and she gladly agreed. Seems to me she's doing it for fun, she's not really struggling, has a good descent job.

Second date went as planned, date and hotel private time. We went over 2 hrs. She's great in bed, BBBJ, daty, cg, rcg, Mish. Plenty of convo and it actually felt like a date.

100 bones.

Needless to say I closed my account. We agree to meet once every 2 weeks.

There are some good choices in there but it requieres time and a bit of luck. Good luck Every one and stay safe.

Will79
11-25-20, 15:09
You must be a good looking guy. Mine always go the other way. It's always needing more $. Never less!

So I bought a 1 month subscription about a month ago. Met a couple chicks for drinks and was about to settle and make an official arrangement with 1 of them (dm for name) but kept looking. Found this girl, 26 yo, white spinner, MILF but gorgeous, no sight of child bearing but has 2 kids, that happens to live about 10 from me. Not going to share her profile or name. At first I thought it was a catfish, to my surprise when we met it was her. Best way I can describe her is imagine Lolly the montgomery provider, but with slightly bigger tits and a prettier face. Funny cool and appears to be new to the game. We had agree to 150 per hour but that quickly went out the window at our second date.

I said let's do 100 and she gladly agreed. Seems to me she's doing it for fun, she's not really struggling, has a good descent job.

Second date went as planned, date and hotel private time. We went over 2 hrs. She's great in bed, BBBJ, daty, cg, rcg, Mish. Plenty of convo and it actually felt like a date.

100 bones.

Needless to say I closed my account. We agree to meet once every 2 weeks.

There are some good choices in there but it requieres time and a bit of luck. Good luck Every one and stay safe.

PapaShango
11-26-20, 02:11
You must be a good looking guy. Mine always go the other way. It's always needing more $. Never less!Not at all. I'm very average. Just got to be respectful, act like you are in a dating app, check for new faces, those girls are more accessible. You got your SB veterans who charge more and don't go down a penny, I'd say stay away from those unless you are Bill Gates and money is not an issue.

Also you'll get some chicks that don't beat around the Bush and will straight up message with their hourly rates so if that works for you to for it.

When I say treat it like a dating app, that's what I did. Hell post your best looking pics, invest some time on your profile but keep it real with what you want.

Met this girl, 21, cute and all but when I brought up the topic of intimacy she said she couldn't do it because she got a bf so I said thanks but no thanks.

Another one said it would take her some time to get there, at first I thought why not but I don't have time to waste so I told her we were not a good fit.

Also kind of minimize the arrangement so they feel like what you offer is fair. My go to line is "hang out a couple times a month, have some dinner and some intimate time, max 2 hrs because of my busy schedule etc etc for 100 or 150 bla bla". Many will go for it because they think "shit all I got to do is fkk this guy couple times a month and I get X amount of money not bad".

That was my approach because that's what I wanted. Every one is different, you got your SB vets, your skip the game chicks that have a profile there, and my favorites the newbies, because they are a bit clueless about the whole thing. As a matter of fact I'm talking to a thick 19 yo latina that I will probably let go because well I got my hands full. She wants a mentor and someone to help her financially, she said she don't want much. Haven't got to the part of what a activities are available, but I'll find out soon.

JimmieB
11-28-20, 22:38
I saw Panda from Seeking recently in Birmingham. I'm not able to supply a link. She is a young Asian-American who is attending college in the vicinity. It was easy to set up a meeting, although she only responds to text once or twice a day. She is easy going and fairly attractive. I didn't feel that out chemistry worked so I probably won't see her again, butI do recommend her.

J.

Benevolent1991
12-02-20, 03:43
I seen this one from August til now. She's fun. At first meet up she told me the rules. No anal, and no socks on the bed. Okay!! I think the anal thing might be something she'll eventually do. She's just nervous. We definitely aims to provide excellent customer service. We had an arrangement where I would see her every three weeks. I bought her little sexy outfits. Guess she got in bind because I had one outfit delivered and ask for pic of it which she said she thought she sent it. I ask again and she said after we confirm our next date. I honestly felt as if no bond was ever made at that point. So I ended the arrangement. However it was fun! $$$ per meet.

https://www.seeking.com/member/1e80ec3e-0fbe-2ee4-3157-ea7bad7197c3

PapaShango
12-03-20, 12:15
For those that sent dms check them I've been gone for a while but I'm back and be online more often.

PapaShango
12-03-20, 22:42
Kateewynn. Dtf. Forgot rates but seems real. Never met but texted.

ForbiddenFruitA. Dtf. Talked her down to 150. Never met her though.

Marilyn_poppin. Dtf cute bbw. Never met.

Danipoohnugget. Small ebony bbw. Dtf. Very nice. Met once for coffee. Friendly. Will have fun for around 120 to 150.

ShanaHere. Escort. Lives in montgomery. Never tried her.

If I can think of more I'll post.

PapaShango
12-04-20, 10:23
LucyMoon_2017 - she's actually the first person I talked to years ago on that site. Cute nerdish slim and pleasant. Met for coffee but never did the deed for lack of time and schedule issues. Last time we talked she had a limited menu because she had a bf. But she's legit.

Bunnybaby5758 - lives in montgomery. 300 for a 2 hr date. Never met but seems fun and nice. Has potential.

IMallinOneDay
12-04-20, 16:14
Send me some contact info and ill toftt on some of the Bham and Montgomery ladies.

Just can't bring myself to pay a subscription.

Mgh2323
12-10-20, 13:27
Here are a few reports from girls I've seen or chatted with recently:

Bamagirl4414 - Spoke a little with her a while back, but had never met. Then got a text from her out of the blue saying she was desperate and needed money immediately. Settled on 140, so I went over to her place. Seedy extended living hotel in Cottondale area. She's considerably bigger than her pics, but I went on with it anyway. Menu was pretty wide open, decent time, but expect quite a few extra lbs. Probably won't repeat.

Abbsmcgabss. Appears to be the girl in the pics, but communication sucks. Asking for 350, but appears to be dtf. Finally got something set up (or so I thought), and she ghosted me. I'll update if anything changes there but I've got serious doubts at this point.

Allie01235 - Seen her multiple times and she's a gem. Another girl that is bigger than most of her pics (the one in the orange swimsuit is most accurate but has put on a few since then as well), but still very cute and really gets into it. Good communication, very nice skills, and a wide open menu. Usually do 250 with her. She's probably go lower, but I don't mind giving her a little extra because she definitely earns it. Easily the best experience I've had on SA.

Bamaduffer
12-12-20, 13:12
My experience with this one- https://www.seeking.com/member/0a46e2c8-1d71-47d0-a62a-7310f9c33c2e Set up a date 24 hours in advance and agreed on a ppm amount, exchanged text numbers for easier communication. She says she is located in Jasper. The following day sent a text a couple hours in advance to confirm-heard nothing back. Sent another text an hour in advance-heard nothing back. Got a text today saying she was available today. I told her I was not available today and asked why she did not respond to my texts. Her response was "she was busy". Sounds like a provider with recreational issues or a scammer but you may have a different experience.

PapaShango
12-12-20, 16:37
My experience with this one- https://www.seeking.com/member/0a46e2c8-1d71-47d0-a62a-7310f9c33c2e Set up a date 24 hours in advance and agreed on a ppm amount, exchanged text numbers for easier communication. She says she is located in Jasper. The following day sent a text a couple hours in advance to confirm-heard nothing back. Sent another text an hour in advance-heard nothing back. Got a text today saying she was available today. I told her I was not available today and asked why she did not respond to my texts. Her response was "she was busy". Sounds like a provider with recreational issues or a scammer but you may have a different experience.She looks great but like you said, either a scammer or a bad provider. She had a profile on tryst.

Benevolent1991
12-12-20, 19:40
I tried to set up an appointment with Bamagirl4414. She told me $140 and sent me the address to, what appears to be a trap house. Listen to my little head and was going to go through with it. Told her I got off in 20 minutes and what I was looking for and said that she got me! 20 minutes are up and I try to get in touch with her. Nothing! She used to go by Raine and saw she was a scammer. Good to see that she changed from scammer to flaker.

Fergie830
12-14-20, 11:50
Here are a few reports from girls I've seen or chatted with recently:

Bamagirl4414 - Spoke a little with her a while back, but had never met. Then got a text from her out of the blue saying she was desperate and needed money immediately. Settled on 140, so I went over to her place. Seedy extended living hotel in Cottondale area. She's considerably bigger than her pics, but I went on with it anyway. Menu was pretty wide open, decent time, but expect quite a few extra lbs. Probably won't repeat.

Abbsmcgabss. Appears to be the girl in the pics, but communication sucks. Asking for 350, but appears to be dtf. Finally got something set up (or so I thought), and she ghosted me. I'll update if anything changes there but I've got serious doubts at this point.

Allie01235 - Seen her multiple times and she's a gem. Another girl that is bigger than most of her pics (the one in the orange swimsuit is most accurate but has put on a few since then as well), but still very cute and really gets into it. Good communication, very nice skills, and a wide open menu. Usually do 250 with her. She's probably go lower, but I don't mind giving her a little extra because she definitely earns it. Easily the best experience I've had on SA.Abbsmcgabss. She is a game player. Won't meet up, but swears she is at the meeting place and then acts mad that you stood here up.

PapaShango
12-15-20, 15:00
So I got ghosted by the last SB I was seeing and opened another account just to browse and see what's out there. Seems with Christmas coming up new talent is resurfacing, I say keep your eyes open for those chicks looking for some Holiday cash.

Fergie830
12-15-20, 16:32
So I got ghosted by the last SB I was seeing and opened another account just to browse and see what's out there. Seems with Christmas coming up new talent is resurfacing, I say keep your eyes open for those chicks looking for some Holiday cash.That is true. In Florence for a few days and checked out the area. Messaged a couple and had a hit from a TN girl. Bought her lunch and got my pipe cleaned. Meeting tonight and taking her shopping. Agreed to a round before we go and as many as I can handle when we get back.

The pickings are getting good.

PapaShango
12-15-20, 18:19
That is true. In Florence for a few days and checked out the area. Messaged a couple and had a hit from a TN girl. Bought her lunch and got my pipe cleaned. Meeting tonight and taking her shopping. Agreed to a round before we go and as many as I can handle when we get back.

The pickings are getting good.That sounds great. I'm very tempted to getting a month subscription. Currently omw to visit a chick from Prattville that I've seen before. Average looks but great performance for 100 bones.

Will79
12-16-20, 11:36
Care to share her member name there when you're done in Florence LOL? I never get that lucky. I may take them to lunch but a donation is needed before anything happens. I'm near the Florence area.

That is true. In Florence for a few days and checked out the area. Messaged a couple and had a hit from a TN girl. Bought her lunch and got my pipe cleaned. Meeting tonight and taking her shopping. Agreed to a round before we go and as many as I can handle when we get back.

The pickings are getting good.

JMack247
12-23-20, 20:25
What kind of prepaid Visa card would you guys recommend for a SA account? Don't want to leave a paper trail but also I don't plan on using it longer than a month If I don't have much luck on the site.

Benevolent1991
12-28-20, 22:43
Anyone seen this one? She wants me to Venmo at least half before we meet and that screams scam to me.

https://www.seeking.com/member/4d325d39-ca9e-4689-9ae8-18eaa4b2da04

Benevolent1991
12-29-20, 02:07
Anyone seen this one? She wants me to Venmo at least half before we meet and that screams scam to me.

https://www.seeking.com/member/4d325d39-ca9e-4689-9ae8-18eaa4b2da04Well I listen to my little head and went for it. She's a scammer!

PapaShango
12-30-20, 18:29
https://www.seeking.com/member/2688c255-d8b8-49e5-ac6c-8ca97086390b

While looking I found an old friend. This was the second girl I met there, it was about 2 years ago. Exchanged messages and agreed to 125 for about 1 hr of her time. Boy was it worth it. Took a while for her to warm up once we met but I had the best time. Great BBBJ, cg and finished with doggy. She really got into daty. Her body to me was near perfect, flat stomach and plenty of curves in the right places, not a bbw, just a short thick chick with a lovely face.

That being said I messed up.

Next meeting she wanted more. And I refused and stop communicating. I know we should stick to our guns and be firm but I was in the wrong. Service and looks of this girl were superb. Someone with similar skills and looks could easily be asking 250 or 300 an hr on tryst. All she wanted was 150 an hr and I was stubborn.

That being said I tried to reached on twitter because I lost her number and was blocked LOL. Oh well, but I'd any of you guys reach out to her be nice and cool and you'll get your moneys worth. I wouldn't do more then 200 but for a clean ebony cutie with a banging body (her body still fine I saw her instagram she even lost a bit of weight) I highly recommend.

JimmieB
12-30-20, 20:45
What kind of prepaid Visa card would you guys recommend for a SA account? Don't want to leave a paper trail but also I don't plan on using it longer than a month If I don't have much luck on the site.I usually get a $100 Visa Vanilla or a MC gift card. I had an issue once with SA not taking the card because I had not registered a zip code fir the card. Go to the card web site and register a name and address, and then enter the same info when you buy your membership on SA. I believe they are only interested in the zip codes matching.

J.

PapaShango
01-08-21, 09:26
Anyone tried?

https://www.seeking.com/member/a9137c11-f9ad-48b7-b850-6fa78f7a8d58

Says she's living out of a hotel in irondale.

PapaShango
01-11-21, 19:24
Boxcar and bhampete check your dms.

Boxcar
01-13-21, 23:17
Boxcar and bhampete check your dms.No new DM. Try again.

PapaShango
01-24-21, 11:20
After about 3 weeks I cancelled my account. No luck this time, too many scammers or chicks that want too much, my guess is they know we have extra cash from the stimulus check so they are trying to get as much as they can. Regardless here's my report.

LaydyDee: not sure about this one. Seems legit but was asking for outrageous ammount. Texted for a couple days then asked for uber money to meet because her car is in the shop, I offered to send the uber myself and refused said she wanted me to send the ammount via cashapp. Deff scammer signs.

Mamiamor: has potential. She's real. Agreed to 200 for dinner and private time. My deal breaker was her refusal for BBBJ LOL. Said it's fine if you go down in her but the other way around it's got to be covered, really? But like I said she is real cool and cute. Hit her up if her restrictions don't bother you.

Jessi_Rabbit7: talked to her a few years back and could never meet. Ask for an outrageous ammount BUT when we reconnected a year ago she said forget allowance let's just meet up. She's a legit pleaser, she's shared videos pics and all, a true freak. My guess is if you offer a good time she might negotiate with the allowance, seems to me she's in the site more for the rush and pleasure then for the money. Hope one of why'all can report back.

For_mr_right: legit gilf LOL. If that's your thing she's in Prattville. Texted but never agreed on price maybe I was being to cheap LOL.

Clumsyk6: contacted me and said email her. Seems legit and menu looks wide open. Unfortunately for 450 I said no thanks. Stays in Hoover last I talked to her.

Asex_doll: never got in touch with her but she advertises on stg in montgomery.

1 Chocolatecoco: seems legit. Texted and talked but started asking for money before meeting with the usual excuses, phone bill, gas money to come to you, etc etc. Waste of time.

SapphireSiren86: legit. Couldn't negotiate on a price though. Has a legit massage business and I mean LEGIT no extras or nothing. If you have extra cheddar I bet she's a good time.

Funsize bre: saw her a couple years ago. Had a GREAT time. This time she blocked me after she saw my pics LOL. I legit don't know why. Anyways, hope one of why'all can enjoy her. Good skills and great body with a pretty face.

ClassyBabyGirl20: real. Can negotiate with you. I like some bbw but she's a bit bigger then I like. Seems she's getting desperate I have seen her post ads in STG Birmingham. If you are into bbw she might be right for you.

Melissa10055: weird interaction with this one. Said she is deaf. When I brought up allowance she got upset and offended. I was legit confused. Oh well.

LittleAstronomer: oh boy. I think she's real. Her cashapp has her Facebook store in it. If you look her up she sells cards crystals that type of stuff. Instagram checks out too. Texted and talked on the phone. Sent me some nice naughty pics for "lunch" money. The day came to meet and all of the sudden her electricity was cut off. Asked for money I said I'll give it to you when we meet. When it was time to come see me said she needed gas money. I played it off and told her I'll give it to her once we met. Everything seemed fishy so I didn't book the room. Said she was on her way and stoped responding to texts and calls. Deff a scammer. That's unfortunate because she seemed great. Oh well.

Faithb2000: so I started talking to this one then got blocked. Next day this chick that I've been messing with (those in the Prattville area know who I'm talking about) txt me to say she's doing doubles with a friend. She proceeds to send me pics of Faith. Didn't partake but it seems like a good time. If anyone tries please report back.

ForbiddenFruitA: posts on STG Birmingham. Even has good reviews on erotic monkey. Haven't partaken but I'm planning to.

I probably missed a couple but I'm tired of typing. Good luck everybody and report back.

PapaShango
01-25-21, 22:56
Gabriella76673: stays in the Prattville area. Don't be scared of the initial prices she wants. Be a negotiator and there's fun to be had for less. She might be able to do doubles with her girlfriends. If you want more info send dm.

Mooberz
01-30-21, 23:35
Gabriella76673: stays in the Prattville area. Don't be scared of the initial prices she wants. Be a negotiator and there's fun to be had for less. She might be able to do doubles with her girlfriends. If you want more info send dm.Any pics of her.

Thetilly
02-03-21, 12:34
Gabriella76673: stays in the Prattville area. Don't be scared of the initial prices she wants. Be a negotiator and there's fun to be had for less. She might be able to do doubles with her girlfriends. If you want more info send dm.I searched the site for her. Do you have a link? I'll DM you also.

Bamaduffer
02-07-21, 09:34
Any intel on this goth looker! I think she may be on onlyfans.

https://www.seeking.com/member/051a51bb-0648-4412-85f5-f27a0c8af797

SeekingRob
02-13-21, 09:21
Any intel on this goth looker! I think she may be on onlyfans.

https://www.seeking.com/member/051a51bb-0648-4412-85f5-f27a0c8af797She will meet up and say she is up for sex but it will never happen. When a few dates go by and she knows sex is about to be an issue, she ghosts and later claims it is due to a bi-polar episode. Only thing, she is posting on onlyfans and instagram when this episode is supposedly happening. Save your money!

PapaShango
02-20-21, 17:42
So against common sense I signed up for seeking again. Will bring more reports in the coming weeks.

GoodTime43
02-23-21, 07:11
So against common sense I signed up for seeking again. Will bring more reports in the coming weeks.Yes sir, please do. Because right now I feel like I wasted money on that site.

PapaShango
02-27-21, 16:35
Will post about my findings this coming week. It's going better then last time I was on the site for whatever reason. I think because I made my profile shorter, who knows. Already met a couple gals for dinner but I still haven't had a date date per say. Also I can give info of what I find but I encourage you guys to get a subscription. I hate it too but I can't just give out numbers, some of this ladies are legit in need and just need help with bills, if you come up to them saying you got the number from a message board or what not they may not like it and won't even consider talking to you. After you sign up you get a 33 or 25 percent offer after a few days, I say do it and with the info we share here we all win.

GoodTime43
03-02-21, 19:15
Will post about my findings this coming week. It's going better then last time I was on the site for whatever reason. I think because I made my profile shorter, who knows. Already met a couple gals for dinner but I still haven't had a date date per say. Also I can give info of what I find but I encourage you guys to get a subscription. I hate it too but I can't just give out numbers, some of this ladies are legit in need and just need help with bills, if you come up to them saying you got the number from a message board or what not they may not like it and won't even consider talking to you. After you sign up you get a 33 or 25 percent offer after a few days, I say do it and with the info we share here we all win.I will wait patiently for that report, sir. Thank you.

PapaShango
03-02-21, 21:47
This time I do wish I had the money and time to experience all these chicks. There is 1 I found, latina in her 20's, agreed to spend the night for 100 bucks, of course I agreed to send her some gas and lunch money here and there. We are having our first date date Saturday night. I'm keeping that one. The following is what I found in a couple weeks.

ForbiddenFruitA: mentioned her on my last report. Googled her name and found her on list crawler under throat reaper.

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/alabama/birmingham/59261019/

Also has good reviews in erotic monkey. Didn't partake but still on my list.

JewelforRealKeeper: don't know if her profile is still up. Seemed real but she was a bit too far away. Convo didn't last long until she blocked me.

Navy Blueberry: in Jasper she claims. After texting she said the hour is 350 to 400. Sent regular pics. Nothing impressive and too much I think. Not worth it imo.

Fiestyt_Hottie: we talked before. 400 to come to Birmingham but price is negotiable if you go to Florence. Might be worthy. She seems fun and is in great shape for her age. Won't partake cause of price but if you got it up to you.

MelonyJune: is in Cullman. Profile showed 2 girls, but after a couple days now is just 1 girl. Said they broke up. $200 for the hr. Won't partake but if you are in Cullman maybe it's an option.

BadgirlAshx2: shy slim girl. No tits but slim cute body and flawless face. Hard to crack. Claims she won't get intimate. What you do is take her out get to know her a little and she'll give in. $100 should do the trick. Use the "let's have dinner see if we have chemistry" line. After she knows you better hit her with the let's have a more intimate date line. I offered 100 and she said yes, but I didn't partake. Good luck and hit me up if interested on this one.

Shotfairy: stays in Huntsville. She's dtf. Wanted 200. We stoped communicating. Cute and got plenty of junk in the trunk.

Kaybae12: aspiring actress. Has her own website and all! Very sweet girl. Looks out of place on that site. Will meet up and have fun for 200 but I think that can be negotiable. If you like white cute bbws this one's for you.

Karizpup: waste of time. After a lot of texting, she said we could only hang out and nothing else. Said anything sexual would be videochat, pics or videos. Said she has a bf and wants to be a good gf. Really infuriated me, because she was leading me on for a couple days for her to drop the I have a bf bomb. Stay away from this one unless you rather have her send you pics and videos and no action.

Thatsmee13: real but not sure about her. Sounds like a smoker and when we talked she was a bit erratic. Take precaution. She might be fun but do your own research and be careful.

Kinleebaby: real. Still trying to discuss allowance. Cute baby face a bit flat on top but nice round booty. Seems fun. Will report on her later if we get there.

Badass3091: posts on STG and other sites. Told me rates start at 125. Goes by angel. https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/205-304-4207.

Rxdd: looks real. Also seems dtf. Strangely she told me I seemed off cause I was in the site all the time WTF so she blocked me. Anyways you may have more luck with this cute MILF. Location says prattville.

Cocokehl: seems real and dtf. Pics are lovely. Still trying to figure out a date and time but it seems 200 should do the trick per date. Seems down to earth and that body is just my thing. Will report more later on if date happens.

Yourbrowneyegirl2: seems fishy. Sent me a while paragraph on how we can meet on a house that needs work cause she just bought it etc etc. Sounds like we are meeting at an abandoned house. No thank you. I'd say stay away. Also wants 400 per meet and 300 after that.

Bunnibuciaratti: seems real. Didn't really talk Price but she's dtf with the freaky sh) t. Has potential and pics look tempting.

Kissmysweetlips: cute bbw. Will do it for 150 per meet. Didn't partake but looks fun.

SillySaraho91: Sarah St Clair LOL. Our own local pornstar. She's nice. Her own site says 600 per hr. Sounds tempting but after you see her getting gangbanged by 5 guys, I just say naaa.

I'm sure I missed a couple but my fingers hurt LOL. BTW, keep in mind some of this chicks are networking and a few are friends with each other. One told me she stoped seing this guy because he lies to he about her being the only one he was seeing when he was actually seen her and her friend who's also on the website. Just be careful out there and dm if you need more info about this one's.

Member #6499
03-03-21, 20:03
This time I do wish I had the money and time to experience all these chicks. There is 1 I found, latina in her 20's, agreed to spend the night for 100 bucks, of course I agreed to send her some gas and lunch money here and there. We are having our first date date Saturday night. I'm keeping that one. The following is what I found in a couple weeks.

ForbiddenFruitA: mentioned her on my last report. Googled her name and found her on list crawler under throat reaper.

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/alabama/birmingham/59261019/

JewelforRealKeeper: don't know if her profile is still up. Seemed real but she was a bit too far away. Convo didn't last long until she blocked me.

Navy Blueberry: in Jasper she claims. After texting she said the hour is 350 to 400. Sent regular pics. Nothing impressive and too much I think. Not worth it imo.

Fiestyt_Hottie: we talked before. 400 to come to Birmingham but price is negotiable if you go to Florence. Might be worthy. She seems fun and is in great shape for her age. Won't partake cause of price but if you got it up to you.

MelonyJune: is in Cullman. Profile showed 2 girls, but after a couple days now is just 1 girl. Said they broke up. $200 for the hr. Won't partake but if you are in Cullman maybe it's an option.

BadgirlAshx2: shy slim girl. No tits but slim cute body and flawless face. Hard to crack. Claims she won't get intimate. What you do is take her out get to know her a little and she'll give in. $100 should do the trick. Use the "let's have dinner see if we have chemistry" line. After she knows you better hit her with the let's have a more intimate date line. I offered 100 and she said yes, but I didn't partake. Good luck and hit me up if interested on this one.

Shotfairy: stays in Huntsville. She's dtf. Wanted 200. We stoped communicating. Cute and got plenty of junk in the trunk.

Kaybae12: aspiring actress. Has her own website and all! Very sweet girl. Looks out of place on that site. Will meet up and have fun for 200 but I think that can be negotiable. If you like white cute bbws this one's for you.

Karizpup: waste of time. After a lot of texting, she said we could only hang out and nothing else. Said anything sexual would be videochat, pics or videos. Said she has a bf and wants to be a good gf. Really infuriated me, because she was leading me on for a couple days for her to drop the I have a bf bomb. Stay away from this one unless you rather have her send you pics and videos and no action.

Thatsmee13: real but not sure about her. Sounds like a smoker and when we talked she was a bit erratic. Take precaution. She might be fun but do your own research and be careful.

Kinleebaby: real. Still trying to discuss allowance. Cute baby face a bit flat on top but nice round booty. Seems fun. Will report on her later if we get there.

Badass3091: posts on STG and other sites. Told me rates start at 125. Goes by angel. https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/205-304-4207.

Rxdd: looks real. Also seems dtf. Strangely she told me I seemed off cause I was in the site all the time WTF so she blocked me. Anyways you may have more luck with this cute MILF. Location says prattville.

Cocokehl: seems real and dtf. Pics are lovely. Still trying to figure out a date and time but it seems 200 should do the trick per date. Seems down to earth and that body is just my thing. Will report more later on if date happens.

Yourbrowneyegirl2: seems fishy. Sent me a while paragraph on how we can meet on a house that needs work cause she just bought it etc etc. Sounds like we are meeting at an abandoned house. No thank you. I'd say stay away. Also wants 400 per meet and 300 after that.

Bunnibuciaratti: seems real. Didn't really talk Price but she's dtf with the freaky sh) t. Has potential and pics look tempting.

Kissmysweetlips: cute bbw. Will do it for 150 per meet. Didn't partake but looks fun.

SillySaraho91: Sarah St Clair LOL. Our own local pornstar. She's nice. Her own site says 600 per hr. Sounds tempting but after you see her getting gangbanged by 5 guys, I just say naaa.

I'm sure I missed a couple but my fingers hurt LOL. BTW, keep in mind some of this chicks are networking and a few are friends with each other. One told me she stoped seing this guy because he lies to he about her being the only one he was seeing when he was actually seen her and her friend who's also on the website. Just be careful out there and dm if you need more info about this one's.Thanks for the report. I just can't justify dropping the 100 for another subscription.

Your Man 69
03-05-21, 19:41
I have been a SA member on / off for sometime. Runs in spurts as to the UTR young college girls as well as MILF that get on there from time to time.

My recent experiences.

OG Soldiers Daughter.

Took her to lunch and got her to open up in more ways than just talk.

Quite the talent in oral and RCG. Loves that naughty little ass spanked.

Sugarfairy69420.

21 Odenville.

Name perfectly fits what she is into.

Be up front with her and you will want to see her certainly more than once.

See has those innocent kisses and tends to be a newbie, but down for fun if she.

Is turned on.

Casual Life.

23 HSV.

If the mutual attraction is there, she certainly is a UTR that is worth the drive to.

Visit. Again, someone that you need to be up front with and see where things go.

Jay5 Lynn.

33 Cullman.

The perfect situation if you play your cards right.

She is like the MILF you would meet in the car pool line making eye contact back and forth.

A true blonde that is super sensitive and will leave the bed soaking.

Your Man 69
03-05-21, 19:57
It's been some time since I have posted on here.

With COVID I have simply stayed in place until recently.

Got back on SA and found three or four that was worth the time.

Went through some lunch dates to determine who was into the next.

Visits to the bedroom.

OG Soldiers Daughter.

29 BHM.

Couple of lunch dates to find out she would open up.

And when she opened up. She really opened up.

RCG. Oral skills that will leave you begging for more.

Daty. And loves that ass spanked.

Sugarfairy69420.

21 Odenville.

Young and somewhat inexperienced with oral skills and lissing.

Loves it when you are into DATY.

Ready and open to new and exciting fun.

Casual Life.

23 HSV.

Met her in HSV after a couple of weeks of back and forth.

Wasn't sure she would be into the bedroom right away.

Once she felt comfortable, she was very sensual and playful.

Has a hip movements like a horny rabbit. Loves CG.

Jay5 Lynn.

33 Cullman.

If you play your cards right. She is a handful.

Be open tell her what you are into. If she is receptive.

A true MILF experience.

Blonde in ever way. Will leave the bed soaking wet.

JimmieB
03-05-21, 22:57

I'm sure I missed a couple but my fingers hurt LOL. BTW, keep in mind some of this chicks are networking and a few are friends with each other. One told me she stoped seing this guy because he lies to he about her being the only one he was seeing when he was actually seen her and her friend who's also on the website. Just be careful out there and dm if you need more info about this one's.Thanks for the post. That's an investment of time right there.

RE: yourbrowneyedgirl2. I visited her house and it is not abandoned. She has recently moved in and is trying to clean up the mess from the previous tenant. She looks just like her pic. Petite, long brunette hair. She's is asking a little much, but she is a very willing participant and I think it's negotiable, especially if you wanted to help out with the house. She actually needs a boyfriend. House is a little out of the way in Fultondale / Gardendale area. Go for it, she's a nice girl.

PapaShango
03-06-21, 00:25
Thanks for the post. That's an investment of time right there.

RE: yourbrowneyedgirl2. I visited her house and it is not abandoned. She has recently moved in and is trying to clean up the mess from the previous tenant. She looks just like her pic. Petite, long brunette hair. She's is asking a little much, but she is a very willing participant and I think it's negotiable, especially if you wanted to help out with the house. She actually needs a boyfriend. House is a little out of the way in Fultondale / Gardendale area. Go for it, she's a nice girl.Thanks for the report! I had doubts but seems she's a good date and I was wrong. She's a bit out the way for me.

Your Man 69
03-07-21, 14:20
Thanks for the report! I had doubts but seems she's a good date and I was wrong. She's a bit out the way for me.Tried finding Browneyedgirl2 on SA under advanced search settings?

Apparently, SA does not offer a search setting to find someone by simply.

Typing in her profile name.

How do I find. Browneyedgirl2 on SA?

PapaShango
03-08-21, 09:11
Tried finding Browneyedgirl2 on SA under advanced search settings?

How do I find. Browneyedgirl2 on SA?I think the only way is to do a search and find the uername.

DougFunny
03-08-21, 10:34
Question -.

Do you guys show a full picture of yourself on your profile? If so does it help? I have one with my face blurred out. Seems to get some traction but makes me nervous to show my entire face out there. Maybe I'm too cautious.

Thoughts?

Mgh2323
03-08-21, 11:31
Question -.

Do you guys show a full picture of yourself on your profile? If so does it help? I have one with my face blurred out. Seems to get some traction but makes me nervous to show my entire face out there. Maybe I'm too cautious.

Thoughts?I have a blurred out photo as my profile pic and the same pic not blurred as a private pic. That gives me the option to pick and choose who sees my actual photo. Honestly, I don't think the pic really matters all that much for guys on there, unless it's of your bank balance. The girls that are on that site aren't nearly as concerned with how you look as they are with what you can do for them financially.

PapaShango
03-08-21, 14:42
Question -.

Thoughts?I do the pic with a silly filter and keep the ones without filter as private. If I'm really interested on someone I give them access to my private unfiltered pics. It usually sparks up a conversation of me saying how I just like privacy and discretion.

PapaShango
03-08-21, 14:53
Nuvomonroe: talked to her last year but reconnected last week. I even found her Instagram too. Real one. Asked for 300 for the night and I left it at that. Could be worth it her body is BANGING but 300 bones is not on my range now. Maybe it's is for some of you.

Helen119: young thing in Tuscaloosa. Prices are outrageous though. 150 for a BJ. No thanks.

JaxPyro
03-08-21, 15:53
So just wanted to introduce myself. Moved up from FL been in the game for almost 2 years. Done a little of everything when I comes to this hobby. But looking forward to sharing info.

This one just message directly and said to text her. Quoted me 160 but then said she would need gas money to meet up. Held my ground telling her I only deal with money in person. Haven't got a text back yet. She's saying needed money asap but guess asap means can't meet LOL.

https://www.seeking.com/member/597357e5-6a37-49d3-a7a8-a6f72b2945c1

Almost the same story with this one. Got the number texted her but haven't got a response. Another one saying needs money asap but yet they can't seem to response back.

https://www.seeking.com/member/1a0d619f-bc40-4f64-b448-97b07fc90a1c

PapaShango
03-08-21, 17:50
So just wanted to introduce myself. Moved up from FL been in the game for almost 2 years. Done a little of everything when I comes to this hobby. But looking forward to sharing info.

This one just message directly and said to text her. Quoted me 160 but then said she would need gas money to meet up. Held my ground telling her I only deal with money in person. Haven't got a text back yet. She's saying needed money asap but guess asap means can't meet LOL.

Almost the same story with this one. Got the number texted her but haven't got a response. Another one saying needs money asap but yet they can't seem to response back.

https://www.seeking.com/member/1a0d619f-bc40-4f64-b448-97b07fc90a1cI wouldn't deal with navy blueberry. She asked for 350 or 400 and seemed sketchy. I'd stay away.

Second one bbbbxxxxx I've had her number before and seems legit but I've never met her.

Bhampete1
03-08-21, 19:30

https://www.seeking.com/member/1a0d619f-bc40-4f64-b448-97b07fc90a1cMet the second one. Bbfscip. Will constantly harass for money. Met once. In east lake. Had to block on SA and cell. Couldn't handle the constant beg for money. Can make a deal with her. But not worth it to me.

Member #6499
03-09-21, 00:06
Met the second one. Bbfscip. Will constantly harass for money. Met once. In east lake. Had to block on SA and cell. Couldn't handle the constant beg for money. Can make a deal with her. But not worth it to me.Had her number but lost it when I let my profile lapse. Can I get it again?

Bhampete1
03-11-21, 22:39
Had her number but lost it when I let my profile lapse. Can I get it again?I don't remember her real name and I deleted the number anyway. Didn't want to be tempted to call back. Sorry.

JimmieB
03-12-21, 18:09
Tried finding Browneyedgirl2 on SA under advanced search settings?

How do I find. Browneyedgirl2 on SA?The way I do it, and it's not always reliable, is go to search, then click on filters, then at the bottom of the page is the parameter called "profile text". Type her name in there and click update search. You might also try entering just a portion of her name, for example "browneyed".

J.

Your Man 69
03-16-21, 12:18
The way I do it, and it's not always reliable, is go to search, then click on filters, then at the bottom of the page is the parameter called "profile text". Type her name in there and click update search. You might also try entering just a portion of her name, for example "browneyed".

J.By chance can someone send her link here?

Something like this.

https://www.seeking.com/member/0f96cc33-9b91-4369-8d16-f3ca758c4b1a

Member #6499
03-17-21, 00:08
Any info on this one.

https://www.seeking.com/member/45fb72ce-14aa-4433-ad5f-8f7dcf4bb59f

PapaShango
03-17-21, 17:40
So after almost a month I'll be canceling my subscription. That's how I've always done it, anything more then a month is too much imo. 30 days of scammers, flakes, endless texts is more then what I can barely handle. I know must of us hate paying the subscription but when you first open an account you get a 33 or 25% discount so I only paid like 66 bucks for 1 month. It was a good investment. I ended up with 3 new chicks in my rotation, 1 latina, 1 fine ebony chick and 1 cute small bbw white girl. "Allowances" are between 100 and 150 per 2 to 3 hours meet ups. Full GFE with all 3 of them. These things don't last for me but I'll enjoy them for a couple months then say my good byes. By that time maybe I'll go back to SA and look for fresh meat and start hunting again.

Will79
03-18-21, 00:00
BB or CFS?

So after almost a month I'll be canceling my subscription. That's how I've always done it, anything more then a month is too much imo. 30 days of scammers, flakes, endless texts is more then what I can barely handle. I know must of us hate paying the subscription but when you first open an account you get a 33 or 25% discount so I only paid like 66 bucks for 1 month. It was a good investment. I ended up with 3 new chicks in my rotation, 1 latina, 1 fine ebony chick and 1 cute small bbw white girl. "Allowances" are between 100 and 150 per 2 to 3 hours meet ups. Full GFE with all 3 of them. These things don't last for me but I'll enjoy them for a couple months then say my good byes. By that time maybe I'll go back to SA and look for fresh meat and start hunting again.

Bladz
03-18-21, 08:45
So after almost a month I'll be canceling my subscription. That's how I've always done it, anything more then a month is too much imo. 30 days of scammers, flakes, endless texts is more then what I can barely handle. I know must of us hate paying the subscription but when you first open an account you get a 33 or 25% discount so I only paid like 66 bucks for 1 month. It was a good investment. I ended up with 3 new chicks in my rotation, 1 latina, 1 fine ebony chick and 1 cute small bbw white girl. "Allowances" are between 100 and 150 per 2 to 3 hours meet ups. Full GFE with all 3 of them. These things don't last for me but I'll enjoy them for a couple months then say my good byes. By that time maybe I'll go back to SA and look for fresh meat and start hunting again.I agree. Now days too many scammers, fake profiles, and chicks with GPS to make it like it was years ago when it was a bargain to have a membership. My breaking point was a blonde in her early 30's. Now granted she had a killer body and a face to match. She wanted 1 k just to meet and have dinner. No promises of anything beyond a meal either. I mean if your a porn star you can ask those prices but not as a cosmetics counter girl in the mall.

Your Man 69
03-18-21, 11:00
Any of you that have seen Browneyedgirl2 at SA?

Have you got a link that you can share there to contact her?

Or another way of making contact with her?

I am on SA and have tried several times to locate her there.

Cannot find her profile or info.

Thanks guys!

PapaShango
03-18-21, 12:23
BB or CFS?Cfs and BBBJ. But I have a feeling BBFS is in the horizon.

Will79
03-18-21, 17:26
Leave the D off & you'll find her.

Any of you that have seen Browneyedgirl2 at SA?

Have you got a link that you can share there to contact her?

Or another way of making contact with her?

I am on SA and have tried several times to locate her there.

Cannot find her profile or info.

Thanks guys!

Your Man 69
03-22-21, 09:39
Anyone had experience with this sexy little one?

https://www.seeking.com/member/a184aa3b-3705-410c-98f1-5cd774fa28e8

Your Man 69
03-22-21, 10:23
Bunnilingus. Urban Dictionary.

www.urbandictionary.com define term=bunnilingus.

To perform oral sex on the butt. Unlike tossing salad, bunnilingus is performed on the entire butt, not just the rectum. One way to spice up your oral sex repertoire.

Anyone talked with her yet? I have reached out to her and have not heard back from her yet on SA. Says she has a social media and don't hesitate to ask for her social media contact!

Looks like a lot of fun.

https://www.seeking.com/member/41b5801b-c57f-4ebc-9beb-38b1e583a568

Will79
03-24-21, 17:22
https://www.seeking.com/member/c1563621-9a8b-49df-a670-17f3b876e0cc

Tinygirlbham.

https://www.seeking.com/member/beb59667-6d06-4826-b220-5bf5900435d8

Karaessick621.

Try these two. I know for a fact they both meet. Kara is picky though so don't fall in her game of sending any money ahead of time. Just tell her what you're looking for. I unfortunately wasnt attractive to her but I know she met another guy on here & gave him BBBJ cim.

Mgh2323
03-25-21, 10:33
https://www.seeking.com/member/c1563621-9a8b-49df-a670-17f3b876e0cc

Tinygirlbham.

https://www.seeking.com/member/beb59667-6d06-4826-b220-5bf5900435d8

Karaessick621.

Try these two. I know for a fact they both meet. Kara is picky though so don't fall in her game of sending any money ahead of time. Just tell her what you're looking for. I unfortunately wasnt attractive to her but I know she met another guy on here & gave him BBBJ cim.Have been texting with Kara and I'm nearly over fooling with the runaround I'm getting. She is in Tuscaloosa (even though her profile says Birmingham), says that she doesn't have a car and cannot host over there, so probably looking at having to get a hotel if there's any hope for a hookup). We also set up a meet last weekend and she ghosted, claiming her phone was broken. She has been texting me ever since though trying to set up a meet again, but I'm just about through jumping through hoops for her. That said, she is very hot and the little head is probably going to win out in the end. I'll post again if it goes anywhere.

Your Man 69
03-25-21, 11:58
Just started talking to her today.

Talk about getting right to the point.

Looking to "jump right in."

Is she all talk or one for the play book?

Anyone have knowledge on Sugar babe02.

https://www.seeking.com/member/0e1114ee-1664-46ae-9688-4ef877a5657a

PapaShango
03-26-21, 19:15
SapphireSiren86: has anyone had a successful story with this one? She's basically online 24 7. Gives you the runaround about having dinner or coffee before a real date. I just want to see one of us get it LOL.

BadgirlAshx2: has anyone got it yet?

PapaShango
03-27-21, 18:47
Hey it's switch: has anybody got with this one? Feel free to dm.

Mgh2323
03-28-21, 15:07
SapphireSiren86: has anyone had a successful story with this one? She's basically online 24 7. Gives you the runaround about having dinner or coffee before a real date. I just want to see one of us get it LOL.

BadgirlAshx2: has anyone got it yet?Sapphiresiren86 looks fun, but she's asking 400 per meet. Doubt I'm going to partake for that.

Orange7
03-29-21, 18:44
Has anyone seen her?

https://www.seeking.com/member/015a8117-527d-4457-aa36-2fb126a5a4a0

TideFanj2
04-02-21, 13:18
Just started talking to her today.

Talk about getting right to the point.

Looking to "jump right in."

Is she all talk or one for the play book?

Anyone have knowledge on Sugar babe02.

https://www.seeking.com/member/0e1114ee-1664-46ae-9688-4ef877a5657aI have been messaging her. She says she is based in FL, but works in AL. Not sure how legit that is though.

TriGuy01
04-03-21, 22:52
Could you give us the usernames for these ladies? I've searched all of them and can't find them. Particularly interested in the MILF from Cullman. Thanks.

Visits to the bedroom.

OG Soldiers Daughter.

29 BHM.

Sugarfairy69420.

21 Odenville.

Casual Life.

23 HSV.

Jay5 Lynn.

33 Cullman.

A true MILF experience.

Member #6499
04-04-21, 10:10
https://www.seeking.com/member/4e45842a-3c8a-46e0-9cae-37d147a544c1

Any info on this one?

Will79
04-04-21, 18:38
They're all on there except for OG Soldiers Daughter. The one you reference in Cullman hasn't been on in awhile though.

Could you give us the usernames for these ladies? I've searched all of them and can't find them. Particularly interested in the MILF from Cullman. Thanks.

TriGuy01
04-04-21, 19:00
Thanks. I searched her name and couldn't find her.

They're all on there except for OG Soldiers Daughter. The one you reference in Cullman hasn't been on in awhile though.

HockeyMask
04-25-21, 19:38
I'm looking for an Auburn student or someone in the Auburn area that is young. Does anyone have any information on who might be good to contact that will play? I'm happy to do whatever it takes within reason.

Your Man 69
04-29-21, 12:30
To the guys that have been on SA?

I have jumped on and off this site a number of times.

What is the norm for the ones that want a PPM amount.

You normally gift?

Here lately, some of the girls are all over the board with.

What is expected in gifting.

If you are a Sr. Member, please email me to discuss further.

Will79
05-02-21, 17:56
One of these girls said 500. Can't believe some of y’all are giving that!

Visits to the bedroom.

OG Soldiers Daughter.

29 BHM.

Sugarfairy69420.

21 Odenville.

Casual Life.

23 HSV.

Jay5 Lynn.

33 Cullman.

A true MILF experience.

JimmieB
05-03-21, 23:56
One of these girls said 500. Can't believe some of yall are giving that!I do, every chance I get. Hey, I wouldn't let some stranger stick a dick in me for any less. I'm not going to go on several lunch dates or suffer thru weeks of texting. A premium allows me to skip that and get busy.

J.

Will79
05-04-21, 19:08
There are several on there that will take way less & just as good of date IMO.

I do, every chance I get. Hey, I wouldn't let some stranger stick a dick in me for any less. I'm not going to go on several lunch dates or suffer thru weeks of texting. A premium allows me to skip that and get busy.

J.

Will79
05-05-21, 01:01
Asstronomical. She has a nice body. Flotation devices are so-so. Can be had for 2 roses or less bb. House is a wreck but time agreed upon she was ready.

There are several on there that will take way less & just as good of date IMO.

Your Man 69
05-06-21, 15:48
https://www.seeking.com/member/3e82d6da-e708-48d6-828d-419a2066719c

Older woman 53 Years Old. That seems to have been around the block, yet appears as though.

She could wear your ass out in bed.

A young grandmother that says she is free to "do what I want when I want and with whomever I care to".

Any info. On this wild-eyed woman that is ready to scratch your back as you scratch hers?

HeartOfDixie
05-07-21, 08:50
Anyone care to share any contact info for a SB from Bham, deleted my account and my other SB has moved. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Benevolent1991
05-07-21, 21:44
Asstronomical. She has a nice body. Flotation devices are so-so. Can be had for 2 roses or less bb. House is a wreck but time agreed upon she was ready.Whom are you speaking of?

Will79
05-08-21, 10:54
Just type in Asstronomical in the search area on Seeking. That's her profile name.

Whom are you speaking of?

Your Man 69
05-08-21, 12:28
https://www.seeking.com/member/fa27dce5-946f-4039-bb71-4811169c44b7

Anyone have had dreams about this one?

She appeared in my dream and said hello.

Would love to know more about what kind of dream she would make?

Orange7
05-12-21, 11:57
Have been texting with Kara and I'm nearly over fooling with the runaround I'm getting. She is in Tuscaloosa (even though her profile says Birmingham), says that she doesn't have a car and cannot host over there, so probably looking at having to get a hotel if there's any hope for a hookup). We also set up a meet last weekend and she ghosted, claiming her phone was broken. She has been texting me ever since though trying to set up a meet again, but I'm just about through jumping through hoops for her. That said, she is very hot and the little head is probably going to win out in the end. I'll post again if it goes anywhere.Were you ever able to set something up with Kara?

Mgh2323
05-12-21, 18:30
Were you ever able to set something up with Kara?No, I finally decided it wasn't worth the effort.

Your Man 69
05-14-21, 11:26
Noticed some profiles that had TWO girls for one arrangement?

Any Senior member with experience in any of these two profiles.

Please pm Me.

Thanks.

Here are the two profiles that I am asking about:

Country2 City.

https://www.seeking.com/member/bb1b7288-e7aa-4b22-ad09-4fbcb6010def

Sunshinegirl66.

https://www.seeking.com/member/7ecb479a-199b-4a82-8742-acdf4873f75c

Benevolent1991
05-31-21, 22:09
Met up with this Angel. She makes me think that she's biopolar. She's sexy as fuck and I love crazy girls. We met up at the hotel. She was spotting a little. She had been gave me the warning but I figured I'd just use a condom. When she sees the condoms, she gets mad! Furious! She tells me that the hurt her so do it without. Well I wasn't that brave. So we didn't do anything.

HockeyMask
06-03-21, 03:13
I want to join, but I have to be careful. How can I join without it being traced to my name?

Also, how easy is it to work something out with girls on there? I'm happy to go up to 300 or even 350.

For some fun, but that's about it. I'd like to find 2-4 girls on there that could possibly be more than a one time thing. The perfect scenario for me would be to see each one around every 3-4 weeks or so.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

HockeyMask
06-03-21, 03:15
Met up with this Angel. She makes me think that she's biopolar. She's sexy as fuck and I love crazy girls. We met up at the hotel. She was spotting a little. She had been gave me the warning but I figured I'd just use a condom. When she sees the condoms, she gets mad! Furious! She tells me that the hurt her so do it without. Well I wasn't that brave. So we didn't do anything.I have a free account. Haven't gotten the guts yet to take the plunge. I found her profile though. She looks pretty good! Can you tell me what you had worked out with her? How easy is it to go from messaging her to there in bed with her? Would she be cool with BBFSCIP? I can't believe you didn't pound her.

Bighi
06-03-21, 17:34
I want to join, but I have to be careful. How can I join without it being traced to my name?

Also, how easy is it to work something out with girls on there? I'm happy to go up to 300 or even 350.

For some fun, but that's about it. I'd like to find 2-4 girls on there that could possibly be more than a one time thing. The perfect scenario for me would be to see each one around every 3-4 weeks or so.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.I only have the free account but I think you could use a prepaid gift card for the subscription cost, along with your burner info of course. It's so expensive though, my thought is if I could find a few girls then it'd be worth a month only subscription a time or two a year.

Benevolent1991
06-03-21, 22:20
I have a free account. Haven't gotten the guts yet to take the plunge. I found her profile though. She looks pretty good! Can you tell me what you had worked out with her? How easy is it to go from messaging her to there in bed with her? Would she be cool with BBFSCIP? I can't believe you didn't pound her.Dude you know that HIV is transmitted through blood? There was no way I'm going in bleeding box without protection. But I'm yeah she will.