PDA

View Full Version : Nirvana

Suba Jammin
06-04-05, 22:58
I had an awesome experience with Suzi at Nirvana. Young cute, very enthusiastic and willing to please. Would recommend highly, can't wait to go back for some more.

Screwjack
08-26-05, 21:42
I can vouch for "AJ's" report in the General Topic section. Do yourself a favor and check this lady out--her talents are well worth a visit.

If she happens to be busy, I've also enjoyed Suzi and Sylvia recently.

I'd put them in that order though on one visit I had a better experience with Sylvia, my repeat visit was bit more mundane... Suzi wins through consistency.

Not going to take you through the blow-by-blow accounts though.

sj

Benni
08-28-05, 23:26
Can you please provide additional details of your experience with suzi: massage, TS, etc.

Thanks

Mighty Spearsman
08-30-05, 10:49
Can you please provide additional details of your experience with suzi: massage, TS, etc.
Sorry Benni, but you need to write an informative post first, instead of requesting details with your very first (and so far only) posting! Otherwise, we'll all think that you are LE, trying to get details to bust Nirvana.

But I think it's safe to say that Suba Jammin and Screwjack both enjoyed a decent TS and at least a few minutes of a good back and leg massage. Anything beyond that was purely in their imaginations, since everything posted here on USA SG is of course fiction.

Benni
08-30-05, 23:31
Mighty,

I have written few posts in wsgforum but they have dissapeared.

I have frequented nirvana and Tranquillity in the past and was curious regarding new talent.

Mighty Spearsman
08-31-05, 13:37
Mighty,

I have written few posts in wsgforum but they have disappeared.

I have frequented Nirvana and Tranquillity in the past and was curious regarding new talent.
No problem, Benni, just keep posting some information about your recent mongering activities.

Benni
09-03-05, 23:08
Mighty

My last experience was in April with Paula 5-2 ft, very attractive but the service was sub-par. There were a total of 3 girls and Paula was the best. The other 2 were not worth venturing. The TS was mechanical with no special attention to the various parts. I chose Tranquility becuase every room had its own shower. I have been to Nirvana a few times and found the place better than Tranquility. My previous experince at Tranquility was mediocre too. But that may have changed now since the menu keeps changing frequently.

Oldtimer
10-06-06, 12:30
Article in Stamford Advocate about the bust at Nirvana on Main Street in
Norwalk headlined "11 arrested". Got 3 customers, one who locked the room door, which they busted down! Ages listed, sure wer'nt any spring chicks here! :cool: OT

Soft Touches
02-20-07, 20:39
Article in Stamford Advocate about the bust at Nirvana on Main Street in
Norwalk headlined "11 arrested". Got 3 customers, one who locked the room door, which they busted down! Ages listed, sure wer'nt any spring chicks here! :cool: OT

I don't come down this way too often but when I do I always made a stop at Nirvana....last week I stopped and couldn't figure out for the life of me why noone answered the bell.

After the 2nd ring, I decided it wasn't too cool to be hanging around and headed out. I should have checked the board earlier and saved myself some time.

Any other suggestions for this area or down into NJ?

Bubba261
02-21-07, 00:22
I don't come down this way too often but when I do I always made a stop at Nirvana....last week I stopped and couldn't figure out for the life of me why noone answered the bell.

After the 2nd ring, I decided it wasn't too cool to be hanging around and headed out. I should have checked the board earlier and saved myself some time.

Any other suggestions for this area or down into NJ?

Nothing much going on in CT these days. Rumor is that the place in Danbury is not bad, but considering the attitude of cops (I absolutely HATE calling them "LE"!!!!) lately I wouldn't be caught dead in an AMP in the state.

Best visiting the clubs in NNJ since you mention "down into NJ" - Player's in Hackensack/Teterboro area can be good some afternoons, and then you have the dive places in Paterson.

Good luck - as far as CT is concerned, we need a Democratic governor - QUICK!!

Bad Dawg
02-21-07, 00:50
Nothing much going on in CT these days. Rumor is that the place in Danbury is not bad, but considering the attitude of cops (I absolutely HATE calling them "LE"!!!!) lately I wouldn't be caught dead in an AMP in the state...
Good luck - as far as CT is concerned, we need a Democratic governor... - QUICK!!

Dawg, respectfully doesn't agree with Bubba's assessment. It's still so worth the trip to Ansonia, see the 'Other Area' Board and look for BeBe and friends. Also Danbury has been consistent for this ol Dawg, see recent reports, from NYGuy and yours truly.

Finally, there's the BP scene which has cooled lately but Fantasy is still Ok, but not up to it's old standards. If your heading down 95 to NJ, try one last stop at HarryO's in Stamford if Latinos are te gusto!

Good night, and good luck,
Bad Dawg

Member #3948
02-21-07, 08:02
Higher income taxes lower reimbursment to the towns,ect,ect.

Steel Blue

Good luck - as far as CT is concerned, we need a Democratic governor - QUICK!![/QUOTE]

Hawk15
02-27-07, 17:51
Nirvanna is opened again.

Weedog
05-21-07, 08:23
http://www.stamfordadvocate.com/news/opinion/editorial/scn-sa-nor.editorialmay20,0,14264.story

Gone but not forgotten!

Sarang Haeyo
05-21-07, 14:21
http://www.stamfordadvocate.com/news/opinion/editorial/scn-sa-nor.editorialmay20,0,14264.story

Gone but not forgotten!
"Sexual servitude", "victimization of women". If only the morons who write this shit had a clue.

Eastcoasterbub
05-21-07, 17:08
"Sexual servitude", "victimization of women". If only the morons who write this shit had a clue.

Well yes, and if that is the opinion of the Advocate's editorial staff, perhaps the Advocate should stop taking advertising $$$ for the ads placed in the "back room", etc... talk about hypocracy!

DrN

Sarang Haeyo
05-21-07, 20:41
Now SH we all know that each and every amp girl is on lock down, shackled, tazered,raped,and beat within an inch of there lives by ruthless pimps from Incheon.Wake me when it's over. Oh the humanity. It's only been this way for, let's see the last 3000 years?? and in the USA for 35-40 years give or take a few :rolleyes:
You're right; if only I was as well informed as you.

Someone should save these girls from their peril. I can only do so much alone.

Weedog
05-22-07, 14:33
I try to save as many as I can at $ a pop. So many to save and so little time.

I shall continue to fight on.

Weedog
06-01-07, 17:53
Poor [Name deleted by Admin] has to come the whole way from Illinois to get busted at a CT AMP talk about TOFTT. There but for the grace of God go I.

Darius Miles
06-02-07, 13:53
Why would they have marijuana/drugs on site when they know they are being raided all the time? Just another angle for the cops/courts to use to try and shut them down for good. I wish I had gone over there on tuesday to the court house to see the girls. Maybe get something going at my place with one of them.

Weedog
06-04-07, 09:34
Probably set them up. Norwalk is a Bent town, one of the many in Ct.Yes but probably why they lasted so long there in the first place. It is truely dead now however and may never return.

Luv to Daty
06-10-07, 19:47
We may all but just officially bury Nirvana. Its sad cause a lot of good memories there over the last few years. Stopped by there yesterday at abot 2pm. Mamasan said come back later she is busy. apparently only one girl working. Far cry from past days. Told me to come back in 2 hours. I did not.

The plac by the Subway (drawing a blank on the name) is closed and Liberty has a sign that says permanently closed.....SAD

yuri
06-12-07, 14:25
For the past year all of the Massage places are under the Police, Political, and Media radar screen. These places get raided, come back again, with the girls knowing what to say, but then the police will conduct another raid. These places are on News 12 and the politicians have made them into a political issue

I suggest that those of us who love these places just lay low for awhile and go to the Philippines, Black Beards in the Dominica Republic or Thailand if practical. This not like the good old days where no one knew of these places. Now the Police and the City of Norwalk is on a crusade to shut them down.

Weedog
06-13-07, 09:08
go to the Philippines, Black Beards in the Dominica Republic or Thailand if practical.You might find Bridgeport to be a bit closer!

Jean Poole
09-29-07, 23:19
Thanks for the tip HH. I met a well worn player named J. The performance was typically staged, 10 minute wait for Supplies, little teasing, then on with the 20-25 minute show. I think I was in and out in 40 minutes, paid for 1 hour. Not what I expected. It seemed quiet, but customers were there from what J said. Better luck next time. Ct is certainly dying hard. Don't think I will return.

Hawk15
09-19-08, 09:46
LE hit Nirvana again on Thursday.

Jean Poole
09-22-08, 01:17
LE hit Nirvana again on Thursday.Great reporting Hawk15. Excellent coverage.

Benni
04-02-09, 22:06
Just curious if this place has opened again.

Jean Poole
04-07-09, 22:17
Just curious if this place has opened again.Hawk15 Knows ask him.

Signed Shell Answer Man