PDA

View Full Version : Tipping at AMPs

Whitman1818
01-15-18, 08:24
Gents,

Curious to know how much you're tipping at the AMPs for 1/2 or full hour. I normally do $40 or $50 depending on level of play. Recent visit to Hampton AMP on Mercury for a 1/2--the lady wanted $70. Of course she had shirt pulled up and pants down but her V smelled like yesterdays garbage (sadly).

Appreciate your inputs as I don't want to overtip but don't want to be a cheap-o either.

Grumpyinva
01-16-18, 00:06
70 is crazy.

I tend to tip the same for full or half hour, as long as things are handled appropriately.

0. 4 for a handshake.

0. 6 for a milkshake.

0. 8-1 for a whole enchilada.

If there's a lot of UTC roaming (which it sounds like there clearly was,) I'll drop an extra 0. 1, but if they want more than that, they need to move to the next level.

Note: I have a LOT of trouble finding "the whole enchilada" in Hampton Roads massage parlors, but the above has applied on the road quite nicely.

Also, I have tipped more for truly extraordinary experiences, and for multiple shots (my favorite was at one of my regular spots, where my regular lady saw my distress and jumped right into the handshake in the first five minutes, then, afterward, went back to a skilled massage, then, on the flip, started the whole process over again, without any shorting on the time, and with UTC roaming. I did tip her 0. 8, which I usually wouldn't do for that service, but I sincerely appreciated her enthusiasm for the task at hand,) but, notably, not a single one of those extraordinary experiences ever involved them talking about a tip amount, or, really, any tip discussion at all. The good ones don't need to ask for more.

Gents,

Curious to know how much you're tipping at the AMPs for 1/2 or full hour. I normally do $40 or $50 depending on level of play. Recent visit to Hampton AMP on Mercury for a 1/2--the lady wanted $70. Of course she had shirt pulled up and pants down but her V smelled like yesterdays garbage (sadly).

Appreciate your inputs as I don't want to overtip but don't want to be a cheap-o either.

Black Pelican
01-16-18, 11:36
I tip. 3 for half and. 4 for hour assuming a happy ending. If I get a happy ending before and after then. 5. But let someone just remember, . 7 total for a half hour is still good money. It's a win win. It's the equivalent of making 140 an hour. I mean it's just a HJ and some OTC maybe UTC. I was doing that back in the 6th grade. If I wanted to pay 140 I would splurge and get a much younger Asian off of BP.

70 is crazy.

I tend to tip the same for full or half hour, as long as things are handled appropriately.

0. 4 for a handshake.

0. 6 for a milkshake.

0. 8-1 for a whole enchilada.

If there's a lot of UTC roaming (which it sounds like there clearly was,) I'll drop an extra 0. 1, but if they want more than that, they need to move to the next level.

Note: I have a LOT of trouble finding "the whole enchilada" in Hampton Roads massage parlors, but the above has applied on the road quite nicely.

Also, I have tipped more for truly extraordinary experiences, and for multiple shots (my favorite was at one of my regular spots, where my regular lady saw my distress and jumped right into the handshake in the first five minutes, then, afterward, went back to a skilled massage, then, on the flip, started the whole process over again, without any shorting on the time, and with UTC roaming. I did tip her 0. 8, which I usually wouldn't do for that service, but I sincerely appreciated her enthusiasm for the task at hand,) but, notably, not a single one of those extraordinary experiences ever involved them talking about a tip amount, or, really, any tip discussion at all. The good ones don't need to ask for more.

Whitman1818
01-16-18, 13:58
Thanks for the info gents. Agree, I thought she was off her rocker. Tried to get a little 'pissy' when I balked at the $70.

I tip. 3 for half and. 4 for hour assuming a happy ending. If I get a happy ending before and after then. 5. But let someone just remember, . 7 total for a half hour is still good money. It's a win win. It's the equivalent of making 140 an hour. I mean it's just a HJ and some OTC maybe UTC. I was doing that back in the 6th grade. If I wanted to pay 140 I would splurge and get a much younger Asian off of BP.