PDA

View Full Version : Incall

Vegas Baby
06-04-05, 02:14
Lets get it going. Any info reviews?

lvspartan
06-06-05, 01:01
She has been posting for awhile at CL, usually under the banner "Flat Rate." When I saw her a few weeks ago her incall was a BS on Paradise. A little heavier and more worn than her pictures indicate, but nice enough, especially for the price. Decent enough for a quickie at a decent price, which is all I was interested in anyway.

Rooms with another girl who also advertises on CL; seemed to be a safe environment, but this is coming from someone who has gone to places like the Tiv On apartments on Fremont, so others may feel a little more apprehensive.

Scrodie
06-06-05, 19:54
Thanks for the info on Makaya. I've been curious. Her ads seem almost too good to be true. I'll give her a call soon.

I've seen a few from CL, all incalls. First, Kelly, the 44yo redhead. She's older and a little overweight, but she makes up for it in other ways. She's willing to please and is pretty much open to anything. Kelly's incall is at her house off Nellis.

I have also seen Candi, a similar age provider for a body rub and BJ. She is voracious when it comes to BJs. She's an older provider with very large breasts. A nice experience and her price is right, as she runs specials for one Benjamin. FS might be available. Her incall is at an extended stay motel/apartment near the Stratosphere.

I have also seen Nikki, a 24 yo Hungarian/Polish BBW. She offers sensual massages for $.3 or FS for $$. I opted for massage with FS and it was great. She's very sensual and is quite enthusiastic. Her incall is an extended stay motel/apartment on Paradise.

I plan to see the Kelli soon. I've tried unsuccessfully to schedule an appointment wit her. She is among the highest reviewed LV providers I've seen. Makaya is now also on my to-see list.

Scrodie
06-10-05, 02:38
I saw Makaya. She's at the same incall apartment/hotel complex as Nikki above. She's quite pretty, though has some "loose skin" around her midsection. I suspect she may have been much heavier at one time. Her price is right, and she's among the most affordable on CL. She was quite friendly, and accommodating. I was at her place within an hour of calling her, and she let me use her shower before the session. I did some DATY, though she didn't seem to be all that "into it." She gave a good CBJ. She is not a fan of trips to Greece, be they by plane, boat or train.

So, overall, she's quite attractive and personable, though not really a PSE/GFE. Her fee is reasonable, and I'd recommend her.

EZ Street
06-13-05, 22:13
Visited a Japanese lady that advertises on Craigslist today. Not really worth the money. Very rushed service. She is currently located in an appartment next to the Gold Coast. She has advertised under various names like Miki, Mikie, Lani and Coco. Says she is 23 or 24. She is okay looking and if she took her time she might be worth the effort. Any way, I would not go back and would encourage other members to avoid her.

phat gman
06-16-05, 07:24
Partook of her services which to me was great. Been drinking all night was very horny. After calling her and getting to her place could not get hard. Being the tropper she went to town to get me hard. Finished off in reverse cowgirl. Would definitely repeat.

Steve M
06-17-05, 12:04
I checked out Miki's CL ads and saw a posting that implied that she is not the girl in the pictures and she is not 23 but closer to mid 30's.

What is the straight scoop?

Thanks,

Steve

Desert Dude
06-17-05, 18:55
ever tried out some of the yippee/yahwoo kinda chat rooms? There's a few in there that might be worth a whirl.

EZ Street
06-17-05, 22:15
My guess is that she is closer to 30 than 23. Any way you look at it if her service to me was typical, she is not worth it.

Older Guy
06-20-05, 05:33
Makaya and Miki - Are they the only 2 that have been tried? I'm coming to LV in July and would like to know of others please.

How much did Makaya charge ? Any upselling ?

Please post guys ! !

OG

Steve M
06-23-05, 12:56
I ran across this review posted on CL and thought I would pass it along:

"I had a run a good luck with the ladies of CL lately. I would like to thank Tiana, Makaya, and Amira. You list your prices in your add and deliver as promised, no upselling. Thanks for making the whole process easy. Others should follow your lead.

Guys if you visit any of the three girls I mentioned you won't be disappointed."

This is not my own review just a reposting of what I found on CL.

Have fun & be safe.

Steve

Vegas Man
06-24-05, 00:14
Makaya is good. She is a little thicker than expected. Abdomen could use some sit-ups. She is real relaxed and good with conversation. She is at an apartment on Paradise and Twain. Clean and safe. She started off with a CBJ then to FS whatever position you want. I did not bring up the topic of greece or russia. More of a quickie than GFE.

Thunderbolt47
08-05-05, 04:28
Saw a blonde 37 yr old near Lamb and Owens. Attitude was excellent and easygoing. Not smokin hot, but pretty good for 37 yr old.

Vegas Man
08-05-05, 17:23
Saw an incall provider on the west side of town. Reasonably priced. No FS. But HJ and Russian.

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/ers/88591537.html

This is the link above.

Aviator
08-15-05, 06:06
Here is some info on someone I saw in Vegas off of Craigs List. Her name is Carmin (lvexoticgirls@yahoo.com).

She was young, probably early 20s, African American, about 5'3", nice natural rack, very clean, good weight - not too chunky, not too thin. Not free - $$, but for Vegas that is a good deal. BBBJ, DATY, covered mish and cowgirl. Very nice experience.

One note though - do NOT give her your cel number, and try to keep yourself annonimous. She was not malicious, but she was agressive about keeping in touch. This is okay, but I prefer to call them, not to have them call me. Maybe that is the difference between CL and professionals.

Enjoy if you are still out there.

Aviator

Scrodie
08-18-05, 03:04
I finally saw Kelli, a blonde in her mid-30s. She was awesome. She seemed open to anything and enjoyed what she does, a "PSE". She gives a great BBBJ and drinks the protein shake. Her incall is off West Trop. Her fees are reasonable at $$.

Vegas Baby
09-06-05, 18:39
I never used this service before today. I am going to post under the proper craigslist post as well.
I must say I am leery of Craigslist. I also try to be cautious at all times. I called this chick about 2 hours ago. Indian/latina mix. Nice attractive pics. I called the local number, I thought it was a child and hung up. Seconds later my phone rings and its her. She sounds nice. I ask how much she says 250.00 but i have a special this afternoon for 150.00. The price was right. She says Ill be over in half an hour.
I give her directions to the nearest highway exit by my house. At this point I was not sure if she would show up. She calls a 1/2 hour later and I give her final directions to my house.
A mercedes benz suv pulls up. I am standing in my garage. I am trying to vibe everything out. A skinny black guy driving. No vibe no pimp action. He drops her off and splits.
Jackpot this chick is fine!
High heels dress perfume nails done. Much better than her craigslist pics.
Into the house in the bedroom I give the money and 10.00 tip upfront.
She slips off the dress. Very nice, she says shes 18 and from South Dakota. Siuox Indian. Maybe. Its all good nice young light brown skin sweet shaved pussy smells good tastes good. GFE PSE all the way. No greek discussed. Small rack but exceptional pussy and ass. 40 minutes of bangin sex. Man I felt 18 again. All covered of course. I was very satisfied. She is easily contacted thru Craigslist.
I must add that this is probabaly not your average Craigslist expeirence.
1 FOR 1

Thunderbolt47
09-06-05, 22:25
Saw Theresa, a blonde 37 yr old. Attitude was excellent and easygoing. Not smokin hot, but pretty good for 37 yr old. A few tattos.

Supers4972
09-13-05, 01:39
Guys Instead of all the bashing that has been going on I want to give a few girls some praise. The first one is Carmen M (7/0/2) (2/3/9) (1/0/8/9) and the second is Carrie Anne.

I have been playing email tag with Carmen for awhile and every time I write to her she has been so nice and easy to deal with. I still have not spent any time with her as of yet but that is going to change really soon. This girl make you feel very special and just like every guy she meets. She really is one of the best Las Vegas has to offer.

Carrie Anne is someone I have come to know pretty well and she provdes wonderful service. Her new incall location is amasing and she make it very comfortable. I am happy to be a regular and a friend to her. She is also one of the best and nicest girls in Las Vegas.

If you chose one of these girls you will have an amasing time and leave with a smile on your face.

Member #1381
09-14-05, 07:55
I was in Vegas on Monday night and was looking for CL action. I was in the mood for "light meat" on this trip as I tend to frequent the "dark meat" in most of the other cities I visit.

I tried to reach Makaya, but it appeared that there was something wrong with the phone number she had posted. I was tempted to visit with Raya (from San Diego) or Nani (visiting from CHI) but I wanted something light and creamy this time. So I contacted Gina.

Very sweet girl to talk to and visit. She had a bit of problem getting to my hotel - almost 2 hours late; but she kept in touch to let me know her status.

She is indeed a looker... Meet in the lobby of the Wynn - had drinks and headed up to my suite for a nice intimate date. She is not a complete GFE... I think she needs to get to know you better before she goes that far. However, she was not one to give alot of do's and don'ts. She was good at going with the flow of the evening (not mechanical). Great Russian job on those 36ddd's. She likes that and having them nibbled and played with.

Gave her some body-shaking DATY as well. Man can she get wet. Then CBJ (not the best but okay). Then on to some MPFS. She was particularly excited during the CG on the sofa. Tight little snatch on this little hottie.

She was in no hurry to get up and leave. Very much wants to please her date. But as stated earlier. Not really the complete girlfriend package. At least not on the first date. I will sample again when in Vegas - especially for that price.

Supers4972
09-22-05, 05:29
I had been emailing Carmen for several months but had never had the chance to meet her. She was a little out of my normal price range but she did offer to help me find dates with friends of hers that had lower rates. I did her a small favor and in return she offered me an incall special. Her Apt is a bit out of the way but it is worth the drive. She met me at her door with a kiss in a black outfit and led me to her bed room. After a brief chat she began to feel what I had and started to remove her cloths.I told her this was my first time with a black girl and she asked if i wanted to touch her. I grabbed her ass and rubbed her skin and she showed me her shaved pussy and told me to touch it. I asked if DATY was available and she said of course. Worked on her for 10-15 minutes until she had a nice sized O then she said she wanted to ride me. She give me a HJ to get me excited and ready then on with the cover and some amsing CG action. This girl is the tightest I have ever been with. After the deed is done she cleaned us up and kissed me goodbye. This girl is a treat to be with and I will be going back soon.

Dude40
09-28-05, 12:08
Has anybody seen Hayley on here? Was just currious about how it was. You can PM me or leave it on the msg board. Thanks in advance.

Dude40
10-10-05, 10:53
I had a dream last week about getting a hold of Hayley. It was about 11AM when I called her. She sounded like I had woken her up, because she was not in the best of moods. She asked me to call back in 20 minutes, which I did, and she sounded much better. We agreed on how much time, and she told me to call her when I got to a certain place.

She found me, and she looked hot in her black dress with cum f*ck me heels. We walked back to her place, chatting on the way. Her incall was decent, and I felt comfortable. She wanted to look at my DL, which she looked quickly at to make herself feel comfortable. I then took care of the hurricane donation.

After a glass of iced tea, we went to the fun room. She asked if I wanted a massage, but I decided I wanted to give her one instead. She started to only take her top off, but quickly removed everything after my suggestion. She has a fantastic body. Her tits are not large, but they are more than a mouth full. She does have a few tattoos, which you can see from the pics on her posts. The only thing she asked me not to do was touch her face or hair. I did not have a problem with that as I was mainly interested in what was below there anyway.

I was able to give her a nice full body massage with hands and a little tongue. After she was on her back, I did the DATY. Not a lot of squirming or talking, just enough to let you know that she was interested in what you are doing. I teased her a while, then slipped a finger into p*ssy. This got her attention, and it was not long before I felt her squeezing my finger inside of her.

When she came down, she said it was my turn, and had me lay on my back. She started talking French, which was very good, but did not last long. She buckled me up and started doing CG. Not sure, but I think she had another one ridding me. She then asked if I was ready, which I was not. We then got into the K9. It was a good view from her mirrored headboard. I gave it to her for a good 15 minutes, then decided that it was time for me.

Her pics are true on CL, and she definitely looks 18 in person. I would rate her between 7-9 on all categories. When I go back to Vegas, I will definitely look her up again.

Member #1381
10-30-05, 08:56
Is Makaya still in Vegas??? I missed her in both PHX and LV. Was looking forward to meeting her some day.

I will be back in LV the week of Nov 7 and taste a variety of flavors on this visit.... Met sexy little Latina named Gina during my last visit and will make another date with her this trip as well...

Any info on Charisse (nice caramel cutie) or Roxxanne (creamy little PR mami)??? Both listed on CL.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

phat gman
11-09-05, 07:14
It's been a while since anyone posted in this thread. Heading up next week on the 17th of November. Anyone else experienced any other girls here? Tried Makaya before want to try her again but seem like she does not post on CL anymore. Anyone have her digits? I know she posts on another site but you have to join to get her digits.

charminfun
11-14-05, 20:30
I will be in vegas this week-end. Can you give more info on Nikki? donation amount and phone if possible. I did have Kelly the last time. She did a show in our hotel room for me and my gf. She really gave it her all and was pretty loud. I just did my gf as I watched her. Any other recommedations will be appreciated.

Thanks for the info on Makaya. I've been curious. Her ads seem almost too good to be true. I'll give her a call soon.

I've seen a few from CL, all incalls. First, Kelly, the 44yo redhead. She's older and a little overweight, but she makes up for it in other ways. She's willing to please and is pretty much open to anything. Kelly's incall is at her house off Nellis.

I have also seen Candi, a similar age provider for a body rub and BJ. She is voracious when it comes to BJs. She's an older provider with very large breasts. A nice experience and her price is right, as she runs specials for one Benjamin. FS might be available. Her incall is at an extended stay motel/apartment near the Stratosphere.

I have also seen Nikki, a 24 yo Hungarian/Polish BBW. She offers sensual massages for $.3 or FS for $$. I opted for massage with FS and it was great. She's very sensual and is quite enthusiastic. Her incall is an extended stay motel/apartment on Paradise.

I plan to see the Kelli soon. I've tried unsuccessfully to schedule an appointment wit her. She is among the highest reviewed LV providers I've seen. Makaya is now also on my to-see list.

Scrodie
11-15-05, 00:33
I will be in vegas this week-end. Can you give more info on Nikki? donation amount and phone if possible. I did have Kelly the last time. She did a show in our hotel room for me and my gf. She really gave it her all and was pretty loud. I just did my gf as I watched her. Any other recommedations will be appreciated.

Nikki has moved to like Arkansas or something. I recommend both Kelly and Kelli; one is a blonde using the incall of the Budget Suites on W. Trop and the other is a redhead with an incall off E. Charleston. Both really go out of their way to please.

Steve M
12-02-05, 14:29
Editorial: Thanks to everyone who has contributed to the CL Reviews. I see soo many ads on CL that I find attractive but without any feedback as to the actual quality I am reluctant to try them out. I will, and I encourage all of you to, report all CL encounters . Good, bad or otherwise.

The more we share the better resources both WSG and CL will be for all of us.
----------------------------------------------------------------

I have seen the same phone # in several CL ads offering asian incall for $150-160. Decided to give it a try. Turned out to be a house in a decent nieghborhood. Girl was not the one in the ad but was decent looking K girl 25+.

Soso massage for about 5 minutes. CBJ & CFS $150 +20 tip at the end.

For $170 spent in Vegas it was OK.

Had MUCH better in Seattle & Dallas for the same $ and had much worse in Vegas for more $.

Bubba44
12-04-05, 11:10
http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/ers/114296422.html

I know there are a lot of "Gina's" so this is not meant to impune all of them. This one is a light skinned black girl, straight hair. Not quite the freak she advertises. Long list of rules which essentially amount to no touching unless you want to pay hundreds extra. Not a rip off but not what I expected.

Jokers Wild
12-06-05, 14:54
Has anyone seen Geneva before?

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/ths/114951120.html

Mass Hog
12-06-05, 22:39
Saw Carie: http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/ers/116329681.html back in Oct while I was out there. Very enthusiastic young lady. I called her at about 2AM. Not a problem. She showered and came to my Strip hotel. She's a big girl, so you obviously have to like that. She gave a great CBJ. And then I could basically pick my position. More than 1 pop was okay. I'll see her again in Feb.

Anyone with some outcall leads, please PM.

Big Ed70
01-03-06, 21:29
I have also seen Candi, a similar age provider for a body rub and BJ. She is voracious when it comes to BJs. She's an older provider with very large breasts. A nice experience and her price is right, as she runs specials for one Benjamin. FS might be available. Her incall is at an extended stay motel/apartment near the Stratosphere.I saw Candi a while back at her place just north of the mcD's. Great tits! I love big tits. FS is avalible.

Billy Willy
02-04-06, 22:27
She was on time, really friendly, good service. Paid her what we agreed on, must not of been enough missing cash and credit cards.

Baldy Cruiser
02-07-06, 00:42
Anyone been with Camille. This is some HOT CHOCOLATE!!!!

I luv black chicks. Her tits are perfect. Beautiful face & nice tight pussy & cute ass!!!!!

I would love to spend some quality time with Camille.

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/ers/131364817.html

Baldy (LuvHotEbony) Cruiser

Member #1381
05-07-06, 12:16
Here on CL as well as other boards, there's a lot of noice BS about which girls are real - legit - or good providers or not. As a gent who does a lot of traveling and view a lot of boards and directories, if you do just a little bit of research, CL can be a great resource for you to find some of the gems that are out there. And Kelli happens to be one of them.

I called her and a few others ladies prior to my trip to LV and was comfortable our conversation. So, we set up a date upon my arrival and damn glad I did. I am a true believe that the mature providers such as Kelli are a dying breed... Nope, she is not the runway model that many of us hard-dicked hobbyist drool over, but still very beautiful (physically and personally) just the same. And it is very rare you find a provider (or hell even a wife or girlfriend) that gives the personal attention that I got from Kelli in just our one short visit. She was in no rush for me to "hit-it-and-forget-it". She was not the type of to get you in and out - she spent BCD time with me that not only ensured my complete satisfaction, but hers as well. And from the body-shaking, pussy-gripping O's she popped and the cries of "oh shit"!!, "fuck me harder!!!", and "I'm... going... tooo... cuuummmmmm...", I think I did a nice job pleasing her as well. And that's what a great date for me is all about - both of us reaching that mind and body-satisfying climax.

The young tenderonies are nice little trophies for those who keep score of how many woman they "fucked". But experiences with a lady like Kelli - where there is no watching the clock, no limits on how and when to orgasm, attention provided by the lady to really make you feel special, and not having someone simply go thru the motions - these are the quality experiences that are worth the time spent and gifts requestsed - and hers is quite a bargin for LV.

You guys are lucky to have a lady like this around. Take care of her so she won't fall into the ways of the ROBS - which I doubt she ever will.
Visitors, she is a MUST SEE!!!

Xerman
05-21-06, 14:37
This was almost a month ago, so let me start with saying sorry for the late report.

I was in Las Vegas and on Craigslit I did some research and found an Asian that looked interesting. Her name is Miko and there is a recent link she has on Craigslist at:
http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/ers/161139069.html

She was the one in the ad picture and was very nice and had a fun attitude.

I will try to report in a more timely manner in the future.

Xerman

Dayytryyper
06-07-06, 11:24
Anyone have info on them? They run a ad every day or 2 and their web site shows a map indicating they are very near the strip. I've searched by the girls names and on other sites but can find no feedback or reviews on this place. Since I only get to Vegas a couple of times a year I don't have means to check it out before I get there. They also list a number 7028716080 which checks to a address on S Decatur. Can some one give a little guidance on this? Also did anyone find a good petite "spinner" type on CL that they would reccomend. Incall available would be best for me.

Post or Pm me thanks.

Maggs64
06-07-06, 22:48
I have not tried them personaly but one of their girls (Candi) has a lot of good reviews on TER.

Go to TER las vegas and search Candi, This site won't let me post a link to TER.

http://www.lasvegasasianescorts.com/candi.htm

If you try them post your results.

Junky11
08-15-06, 00:39
The SWs in Reno suck but not in the way you would want them to.

Adobe James
01-21-07, 22:25
There are three Mya's who post on CL. This is for the one whose number ends 5397.

$140 for an hour. Super skanky apartment just off the Strip, near Tropicana Ave. The session kind of required much more work from me than effort from her, but the great part was she was very open to some action not typically allowed. For the price, I was pleased.

Belldude2
01-23-07, 23:00
Well guys, just got back from vegas and had a fantastic time with a goddess named Vanessa from Lasvegasasianescorts.com. She is an unbelievable korean chick with bleached hair and the most amazing natural see tits I have ever had the chance to touch. They have the standard 2 call routine and they send directions by text message. I am going to sample glory or candi next. Time I go. They start you out with a nice nude massage that becomes a tit massage then flip and the fun starts. I highly recommend them. Any questions, pm me.

Al

LapDogg
03-02-07, 07:07
Well based on Belldude2's previous report I called this service. they had venessa and sunny. I like dark haired girls, and I was not disapointed with sunny. The massage was excellent, especially the tounge and kisses after the tit rub.

On the flip went right for it, and swallowed my covered weapon. I was pleasntly supprised by the kissing, licking, and sucking of the twins -- I keep them shaved so that probably made them more appetizing.

a little mutual conversation, then on for the ride, switched to doggie and what a fine ass. I could last long looking at that... and nicely tight.

Sweet girl, I would choose again if available. very attentive. I just hope I can get to vegas again soon.

Sounds like this organization knows how to treat a customer.

TimJames101
07-02-15, 11:44
There was a lot of talk about this girl on CL so I decided to see what it was like. She does incall in Henderson, not bad AT ALL. She's not your typical CL girl who offers everything but she does offer BBBJ cim & swallow, and FS which I had to take when I saw how amazing she looked (better than her pics). I was skeptical about meeting because I heard she nags and rushes but she took care of me without a problem. I got there and was greeted by a beautiful super curvy light skinned girl and showed in. The BBBJ was mindblowing and she definitely has gold between her legs. I don't understand all the bad reviews I would definitely recommend her for anyone who loves mixed black chicks in Vegas / Henderson. (702) 5708343.

TimJames101
07-02-15, 12:00
There was a lot of talk about this girl so I decided to see what her service was like. I seen her this morning she does incall in the Henderson area. She's not your typical CL girl who offers everything (no anal) but she does offer BBBJ cim or swallow and FS which I had to take when I saw how amazing she looked (better than her pics). I was skeptical about meeting because I heard she nags and rushes but when I got there I was greeted nicely by a curvy light skinned girl with a beautiful smile and banging body. I was shown in and we exchanged small talk about the smell of 420 then we got to it. The blow job was mind blowing and she definitely has gold between her legs. She doesn't offer bare intercourse but let me pull out and cim. Her ass is amazing! I don't understand all the bad reviews because I am definitely going to return and I would recommend her to anyone who loves mixed black chicks in the Vegas / Henderson area. 702) XXX8343.

ScrewMachine
10-30-16, 20:15
Well based on Belldude2's previous report I called this service. they had venessa and sunny. I like dark haired girls, and I was not disapointed with sunny. The massage was excellent, especially the tounge and kisses after the tit rub.

On the flip went right for it, and swallowed my covered weapon. I was pleasntly supprised by the kissing, licking, and sucking of the twins -- I keep them shaved so that probably made them more appetizing.

a little mutual conversation, then on for the ride, switched to doggie and what a fine ass. I could last long looking at that... and nicely tight.

Sweet girl, I would choose again if available. very attentive. I just hope I can get to vegas again soon.

Sounds like this organization knows how to treat a customer.How much did you end up donating for the massage therapy, all included? Thanks.

Johnny Shakes
06-20-22, 05:47
Everyone know that I want a incall service for escort where I find did?

Cumhardest
07-14-23, 01:04
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.