PDA

View Full Version : BS postings on the forum.

Speck
06-02-05, 21:32
What the hell is going on? It seems there is an incessant amount of crap being posted on the boards....from BS pics to JamesD's bullcrap to noobs posting and pming for digits to people just posting nonsense....stuff that any seasoned sw monger knows instinctively is just not true.

This stuff is on the SF Valley board, the Inglewood board, Long Beach, OC, Hollywood, and Los Angeles.

My favorite conspiracy theory is that a group of religious nuts found out about this website and decided they would flood the board with nonsense in an effort to drive people out. I know that alt.sex.prostitution newsgroup died a slow death as spam took over the entire ng.

Most disturbing is that a number of senior members are contributing to this mess. So what gives?

OldBill
06-02-05, 23:23
Agree with you Speck...but what can we do other than complain to Jackson and ask people not to respond to the trolls?

Joe Monger
06-03-05, 00:44
What the hell is going on? It seems there is an incessant amount of crap being posted on the boards....from BS pics to JamesD's bullcrap to noobs posting and pming for digits to people just posting nonsense....stuff that any seasoned sw monger knows instinctively is just not true.

My favorite conspiracy theory is that a group of religious nuts found out about this website and decided they would flood the board with nonsense in an effort to drive people out. I know that alt.sex.prostitution newsgroup died a slow death as spam took over the entire ng.

My theory is that a certain Jackass is behind some of this. If you're not familiar, or don't remember, he's been rather mischievous in the past. He's definitely posted under muliple aliases. And I don't know about the rest of you but I get an incredible amount of spam PM's asking for girls digits and detailed provider info. The overwhelming majority of these PMs are written in the same tell-tale, fucked up English. I somehow doubt that the piglets are the ones behind this. Cops are nosy and that's their job. I wouldn't call them stupid however. And I won't even get into the shitty, ripped from newsgroups, picture posts.

I think some of us are overreacting a bit, though. There are numerous other sex-travel websites such as this one as I'm sure you are all aware. And they're all just as dysfunctional as this one, some even more so. It's the nature of the beast. But people, places, and message boards will come and go. The game will last forever.

Joe

Faconnable
06-03-05, 01:14
My theory is that a certain Jackass is behind some of this. If you're not familiar, or don't remember, he's been rather mischievous in the past. He's definitely posted under muliple aliases.

I second that.

Socalasian
06-03-05, 15:22
Joe's got my vote on that... just look at the history of the names/posts/garbage over the past 2-3 years...

Happy Hunting!

luvnlbfms
06-12-05, 01:57
If you want to read some real BS posts, look up Hizark21. He mainly posts in SD but he shows up all over the board. His favorite line "cruised last night but it was dead". Lately several mongers have called him out, but his only reply is don't read my posts.

This is truly someone Jackson should look into.

Layin Pipe
06-12-05, 21:23
If you want to read some real BS posts, look up Hizark21. He mainly posts in SD but he shows up all over the board. His favorite line "cruised last night but it was dead". Lately several mongers have called him out, but his only reply is don't read my posts.

This is truly someone Jackson should look into.luvnlbfms,

I'm going to agree with Hizark21 on this one. If you don't like his posts, don't read them! Besides, writing boring posts does not violate forum rules!

With that being said, if you don't want to read a certain individuals reports, here is some advice for you:

Go to your User CP.
Select "Buddy / Ignore" lists.
Add them to your "Ignore List".
Problem solved.

BTW, as busy as Jackson is, you can't really believe he should take time out to look into Hizark21's posts do you?

Layin Pipe

luvnlbfms
06-16-05, 01:01
Thanks for the tip, I don't have to read anymore of his posts.

While it may not be against rules to post boring posts, it should be against the rules to make worthless posts. "The purpose of this Forum is to facilitate the exchange of information between men who are looking for sex with women". What information is being shared by continually posting that ECB is dead? I even see his similiar posts on the other board is getting criticized. I PM'd him and considerately told him that his posts would be more beneficial if he put more information in them. Obviously it didn't work.

I am not trying to get into a pissing war with you. I appreciate your tip and won't worry about his posts anymore.

Thanks,

Luvn

luvnlbfms,

I'm going to agree with Hizark21 on this one. If you don't like his posts, don't read them! Besides, writing boring posts does not violate forum rules!

With that being said, if you don't want to read a certain individuals reports, here is some advice for you:

Go to your User CP.
Select "Buddy / Ignore" lists.
Add them to your "Ignore List".
Problem solved.

BTW, as busy as Jackson is, you can't really believe he should take time out to look into Hizark21's posts do you?

Layin Pipe

Luv To Pop
06-17-05, 11:43
I am not familiar with all of Hizarks posts, but to report that an area is dead is good intel. Mongers who live further from a hoe area may appreciate knowing an area has no activity so as not to waste time, gas and energy making a drive for nothing.

Speck
06-18-05, 15:45
I have to say that this is another type of post that is bugging me an awful lot. I see posts that are advocating really bad advice in regards to doing an LE check, and even some that seem to advocate negotiating before an sw is in your car. I don't know about the rest of you, but I have no criminal record and I have no desire to have one. So when picking up sw:

1.) Your major priority should be not getting arrested. This means passing up on some sweet looking ladies sometimes, but IMO better safe than sorry.

2.) There is no 100% foolproof method for not getting cuaght by LE, but if you employ the proper techniques, you can come very close. I have been mongering for close to a decade and have never been caught.

3.) No f-ing talking until the girl is in the car and you are driving away and you have grabbed her tits or cooch.

4.) Cops lie. They are legally allowed to do so. They do not have to admit they are cops. I have seen posters on this board deny this. Those posters are liars themselves, and possibly LE. Bottom line, cops can lie. Asking a sw if she is a cop does nothing. It's the law, ask any criminal attorney if you do not believe me.

5.) Don't pick up sw on the main street. Always pickup on side streets. On the main streets, any LE cruising within 3-4 blocks of you can see what is going on.

6.) Cruise the area before mongering. Roll down the sidestreets and make sure there is not LE watching the area.

Member #3063
06-19-05, 00:47
The other day while cruising the street. I saw a guy pick up this BSW wearing a blonde wig(he was white). But what really stood out was that one of his tail lights were out. Make sure youre car has all its lights working dont give LE an excuse to pull you over. Then you have to explain the BSW(with blond wig) is doing in your car.

Stoner
06-19-05, 03:33
In your rant against folks posting bad LE check info...you perpetuated false info yourself.

In some localities and situations, LE are allowed to have sexual contact (i.e. manual contact to genitalia) in effort to conduct a bust. Its frowned on by the prosector's office as it a big civil liberties issue for a mere misdemeanor...but there has been precedent of sexual contact to establish predisposition.

There is even precedent of LE using known sw as bait to get lesser to no sentences for drug crimes. Its real sick.

IMO, the best thing you can do with the LE check is to use it to cop a free feel and look for an obvious wire.

In most states, the loitering laws are so open ended that merely pulling over and having your car running while talking to a possible sw is culpable. I'm not shitting you.

The best bet is as you stated...being aware of your surroundings and doing nothing to draw attention. Drive a bit and see what the local wildlife is doing. They know sw stings in play and may avoid it, when they won't avoid a regular sw.

Another is to have your paper work ready to get IF you do get pulled over. The less fumbling for registration and such if you do get pulled over will reduce the police flypaper test. Thats when they ask questions to monitor reaction. The objective is to fire off possible offenses to see if any of them causes a reaction from you or the passenger(s).

Speck
06-20-05, 20:57
California forum.

Cops cannot touch as a sex test.

I suppose they can do it and then later lie about it. In fact, I am pretty sure that has happened before.

Most cops can do legally in California is get naked, and as far as I know, that has been limited to massage parlors and male cops only.

Cops in CA do not get in cars.

I do not perpetuate bad advice.

Hizark21
06-21-05, 21:12
It is against most police dept's policy to touch. But I have seen multiple posts that the cops do touch on occasion. You can be certain that it's the male cop getting touched or touching.

Bob Mantis
06-22-05, 10:42
It is against most police dept's policy to touch. But I have seen multiple posts that the cops do touch on occasion. You can be certain that it's the male cop getting touched or touching.Check out this newspaper expose! Police do have a history of touching, at least in other states. This link was from J Schwanger on the Opinion section of this website.

Hizark21
06-22-05, 19:10
Thatstrue ,but a female uc won't...............In any case if the girl gets in the car and you drive away she is not a uc.

Marlowe
06-23-05, 00:16
Thatstrue ,but a female uc won't...............In any case if the girl gets in the car and you drive away she is not a uc.

However, as noted by Stoner in an earlier post, if the LE decoy is a real SW that they are using as bait, the female UC may in fact get into the car, and drive away with you , and then you get stopped. Unless you can prove that no jurisdiction ever tries this strategy (and you can't) don't you dare naysay about it!

Hizark21
06-23-05, 03:12
I have read posts about live sw decoys, but I have not seen a confirmed report yet.

PsyberZombie
06-23-05, 06:53
There's a type of John Sting called a Hugh Grant , after the Actor who got arrested for Solicitation
[ in Los Angeles , ironically enough ]

Here's how it works =

LE stakes out a real , actual SW . After they observe her getting in·to a Monger's vehicle , they follow the couple until they park

They then wait a few minutes , then burst in on the 'action' and catch them 'in flagrante' . Then both parties get a free trip to the Grey·bar Hotel

And , NO = crossing in·to another Jurisdiction is of no use , any more than you can get out of , say , a speeding ticket by crossing in·to the next town

There are TWO Defenses against this type of Sting =

1.) Counter·surveillance , which basically means making sure yer not being followed

C·s is a Big Topic , beyond the scope of this post ; but suffice it say that it is Very Easy to 'tail' some·one , and nearly Impossible to tell if you're being tailed , AT NIGHT

For this reason , I do almost All my Mongering during the day·light hours , and you should consider doing the same

2.) For purely practical reasons , this type of Sting only works if the SW is standing in one place —— or strolling back and forth on the same block —— because it's hard for an LE Surveillance Team to keep moving with·out being Obvious

Remember too that UC·LEOs also stand in one spot

There·fore , it is a Good Policy to only approach SWs who are actually walking

This has been a Public Service Announcement from Yours Truly

copy·write © 2005 Psyber·werx

Joe Monger
06-23-05, 13:57
However, as noted by Stoner in an earlier post, if the LE decoy is a real SW that they are using as bait, the female UC may in fact get into the car, and drive away with you , and then you get stopped. Unless you can prove that no jurisdiction ever tries this strategy (and you can't) don't you dare naysay about it!

The above statement is 100% TRUE!

Here are some links that you all might find helpful;
http://informationr.net/ir/10-1/paper209.html
http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/news/012405_local_nakedstings.html
http://www.bayswan.org/penet.html
http://citypages.com/databank/22/1083/article9796.asp

Google can be your best friend when you need some information. I encourage everyone who participates in this hobby to do some research on your own. The information is out there. Just look for it.

Joe

Marlowe
06-23-05, 17:55
There's a type of John Sting called a Hugh Grant , after the Actor who got arrested for Solicitation
[ in Los Angeles , ironically enough ]

Here's how it works =

LE stakes out a real , actual SW . After they observe her getting in·to a Monger's vehicle , they follow the couple until they park

They then wait a few minutes , then burst in on the 'action' and catch them 'in flagrante' . Then both parties get a free trip to the Grey·bar Hotel

And , NO = crossing in·to another Jurisdiction is of no use , any more than you can get out of , say , a speeding ticket by crossing in·to the next town

There are TWO Defenses against this type of Sting =

1.) Counter·surveillance , which basically means making sure yer not being followed

C·s is a Big Topic , beyond the scope of this post ; but suffice it say that it is Very Easy to 'tail' some·one , and nearly Impossible to tell if you're being tailed , AT NIGHT

For this reason , I do almost All my Mongering during the day·light hours , and you should consider doing the same

2.) For purely practical reasons , this type of Sting only works if the SW is standing in one place —— or strolling back and forth on the same block —— because it's hard for an LE Surveillance Team to keep moving with·out being Obvious

Remember too that UC·LEOs also stand in one spot

There·fore , it is a Good Policy to only approach SWs who are actually walking

This has been a Public Service Announcement from Yours Truly

copy·write © 2005 Psyber·werx

One way to tell that you're being followed at night is if a car that is behind you, a few car lengths, not right behind you, flashes its bright lights. They do this in order to record your license plate number (remember the plates reflect light and are easy to read, especially with binoculars). Then they follow at a distance, until they see you park, whereupon they wait five minutes or so, then creep up, bust out the maglites, and you're busted! This happened to me in Hollywood, some time ago. I was too new to register why someone that far back was flashing their bright lights. Live and learn!

John02
06-25-05, 01:01
What if you ask her if its ok to touch and she says yes. You grab a tit and after the deal is made she turns out to be a UC and you get busted?

In your rant against folks posting bad LE check info...you perpetuated false info yourself.

In some localities and situations, LE are allowed to have sexual contact (i.e. manual contact to genitalia) in effort to conduct a bust. Its frowned on by the prosector's office as it a big civil liberties issue for a mere misdemeanor...but there has been precedent of sexual contact to establish predisposition.

There is even precedent of LE using known sw as bait to get lesser to no sentences for drug crimes. Its real sick.

IMO, the best thing you can do with the LE check is to use it to cop a free feel and look for an obvious wire.

In most states, the loitering laws are so open ended that merely pulling over and having your car running while talking to a possible sw is culpable. I'm not shitting you.

The best bet is as you stated...being aware of your surroundings and doing nothing to draw attention. Drive a bit and see what the local wildlife is doing. They know sw stings in play and may avoid it, when they won't avoid a regular sw.

Another is to have your paper work ready to get IF you do get pulled over. The less fumbling for registration and such if you do get pulled over will reduce the police flypaper test. Thats when they ask questions to monitor reaction. The objective is to fire off possible offenses to see if any of them causes a reaction from you or the passenger(s).

Speck
06-25-05, 06:08
What if you ask her if its ok to touch and she says yes. You grab a tit and after the deal is made she turns out to be a UC and you get busted?

#1.) That scenario ain't gonna happen.

#2.) If it did, and the cops tell the truth, you are free to go because that is the exact legal definition of entrapment. You might get arrested, but the prosecutor will never file charges on you for that. But like I said before, that scenario ain't happening. A female cop ain't gettin in your car and she sure as f--k ain't letting you grab her tits, even for an arrest

Wastrel
07-03-05, 22:01
...there is an incessant amount of crap being posted on the boards....So what gives?
...There are numerous other sex-travel websites such as this one as I'm sure you are all aware. And they're all just as dysfunctional as this one. It's the nature of the beast....It will get worse before it gets better, if it ever does.

The forums I am familiar with (not just this one) have a LOT of participation from folks who are almost certainly scuffling along at the margins of the world they inhabit, with below eighth grade literacy levels and pretty clear signs of severe mental and emotional problems, and I suspect a lot of regular involvement with uniformed government officials and white jacketed therapeutic types for reasons completely unrelated to the purpose of this forum. In short, I think many "members" (regardless of number of posts!) are really not much different than the cracked out SWs (they may even be their kids) and you really can't tell them anything. If anything, they will endlessly demand that you "prove" things that are intuitively obvious to most reasonably well socialized schoolchildren.

How many times have you picked up a SW and heard her ask: "Are you a cop?" I feel like answering: "Did your momma have any children that lived, sweetheart?" How many of them keep doing this even after being arrested? I have had a conversation with a gal who admitted she had been arrested at least three times after doing this, and here she was doing it again. When I foolishly tried to point out the flaw in her theory of the world, it looked like her poor little head was about to explode from the cognitive dissonance, and I believe she is probably still doing it. For some people these things are not subject to rational understanding; their superstitions of the civilized world are more a matter of a quasi-religious belief and magical thinking to comfort themselves over being on a planet they just don't get, and they are not subject to understanding or change. There are folks, both SWs and some mongers alike, to whom the most basic aspects of how the world works are such a great malevolent mystery it requires the invention of fantasies and nurturing of delusions to make sense of it, and I don't think it is realistic to expect all or maybe even most members of this and some other similar boards to be capable of comprehending matters such as police procedure any more than they can hold a real job or figure out the terms of an apartment lease. They just don't have the context to evaluate and understand the information.

I think some of this exists on any anonymous web forum regardless of the topic, though maybe not to the same extent. I don't know why. Maybe folks with some kinds of problems have a lot more time and energy (over 4,500 posts in some cases!) for this sort of thing, or this is a place they can feel an illusion of competence and belonging without negative feedback (that they can recognize) or getting thrown out, due to the anonymity of it. Whatever, I think it will continue and likely increase.

My pessimistic view comes in part becuase this particular forum no longer shows up on any of the major search engines, at least not within the first ten pages, even though I know exactly what result I am trying to get to when I do a test query. The links in a web search will now take you only to another discussion board. I can't help thinking that is likely to significantly slow the inflow of new people here who can make useful contributions. I don't know how else many guys would be finding this forum. In addition, the owner clearly doesn't much believe in booting people off. For example, I've seen the Philippines section turned into a toxic wasteland due to a juvenile flame war that went on for OVER A YEAR with at least one participant with an obvious developmental disability, another who is clearly exhibiting the crazed violent emotional outbursts of an alcoholic near death from "wet brain," eventually to the exclusion of everything else in that entire country's section, and the international threads are clearly of more interest to the owner than whatever happens in the USA section. It's his board and his choice to make of course, and I can think of several reasons both practical and philosophical why he might take the almost completely hands off approach, but I think the reality is that without a steady influx of new members the kooks and kids and assorted creepy crawlers will become more predominant, not less.

Having said all that, I do think it is still useful to try to put the information out, including the corrections to the foolish stuff, becuase it will be used by those who are diligent in sifting through it and capable of making sensible judgments on credibility. I only suggest that one should be realistic that in doing so the horsepucky will not go away, and it will still be necessary to dig through plenty of it.

Oh well, as long as the self styled hoods and incompetents are out there (probably motoring down Fig in LA or Fremont in LV while swerving across traffic to the opposite curb with expired tags, a broken taillight, a blood alcohol content of embalming fluid, and dope in the glove box where the registration should be, pulling up to a potted plant in the middle of the block to ask "are you a cop") then LE will have too many easy moronic targets for their arrest stats and MY chances of getting pinched can remain quite low with a moderate amount of observation, caution, information, and common sense. Really, I think anyone who persists in believing some of these childish street superstitions probably needs to be restrained under some kind of responsible adult supervision for their own safety, and most people (and whatever percent of members of this board) can easily judge the difference, even if it is more than a little annoying to have to wade through the muck.

John02
07-04-05, 01:27
That scenario did happen and there is nothing one can do. When LE is UC they have a lot of leeway and the only way you can even try to get out is to pay a couple of grand and hire a good attorney to try and beat a rap that is a misdemeanor in the first place. Common sense dictates you cut your losses and learn from your stupidity. If it looks too good and her "motel is right over there and she'll meet you THERE"; run away like the devil cause your going down! By then it may already be too late.

#1.) That scenario ain't gonna happen.

#2.) If it did, and the cops tell the truth, you are free to go because that is the exact legal definition of entrapment. You might get arrested, but the prosecutor will never file charges on you for that. But like I said before, that scenario ain't happening. A female cop ain't gettin in your car and she sure as f--k ain't letting you grab her tits, even for an arrest

Baltimonger
10-25-05, 23:34

This is truly someone Jackson should look into.
Just look up the new SoCal thread he started.

K.J. Baltimonger

Hizark21
10-26-05, 07:04
OK I will repeat again....

If you don't like my posts don't read them.

As for things being dead, some news is better than none. No sense in wasting gas if the action is dead hah...??

Member #2128
11-06-05, 05:20
I was cruising Sunset a few years back, west of Gower. I saw a sweet BSW standing, not strolling, on a corner. Went around the block, came up on the side street. She came over and hopped in my ride, no questions asked.

We drove the back way on Fountain all the way to my favorite (former!) no-tell just east of Western. It was at night and I didn't even suspect I was being followed. Checked into the room, everything was going good, clothes are off....and KNOCK KNOCK. "Who's there?"
"LE Vice!"

Pulled on my pants, opened the door. Four vice officers storm into the room with badges out front. Took me to one side of the room, her to the other. "Did you know this woman is a known prostitute?" "Did you pay her?" I had given her 50. It was in her little SW purse with nothing much else in there. They hold it out. "Is this your money?" I hem and haw....freaked out by the whole thing, not really answering yes or no. It wasn't the best perfomance of my life.

After taking my information---license, registration, SS #, etc, and running it through their computer, asking questions about my history at the motel, and finally threatening me with arrest if they see me in the area again, they let me go with a stern warning. The BSW, who had no ID on her, was cuffed and arrested.

I drove home shaken and freaked out, thinking of how close I had come to seeing my world turned ass end up.

MORAL OF THE STORY: Stings come in all shapes and sizes!

Stay safe and lucky,

Guide
01-18-06, 18:54
I was cruising Sunset a few years back, west of Gower. I saw a sweet BSW standing, not strolling, on a corner. Went around the block, came up on the side street. She came over and hopped in my ride, no questions asked.

We drove the back way on Fountain all the way to my favorite (former!) no-tell just east of Western. It was at night and I didn't even suspect I was being followed. Checked into the room, everything was going good, clothes are off....and KNOCK KNOCK. "Who's there?"
"LE Vice!"

Pulled on my pants, opened the door. Four vice officers storm into the room with badges out front. Took me to one side of the room, her to the other. "Did you know this woman is a known prostitute?" "Did you pay her?" I had given her 50. It was in her little SW purse with nothing much else in there. They hold it out. "Is this your money?" I hem and haw....freaked out by the whole thing, not really answering yes or no. It wasn't the best perfomance of my life.

After taking my information---license, registration, SS #, etc, and running it through their computer, asking questions about my history at the motel, and finally threatening me with arrest if they see me in the area again, they let me go with a stern warning. The BSW, who had no ID on her, was cuffed and arrested.

I drove home shaken and freaked out, thinking of how close I had come to seeing my world turned ass end up.

Stay safe and lucky,
#2128Holy Cow! You got off easy.

PlaneGuy
01-21-06, 00:20

"LE Vice!"

Stay safe and lucky,

Personally I think that bust was ILLEGAL. If I right, they could not have arrested you unless they had proof that you paid her. As long as you didn't incriminate yourself, there was nothing they can do. However, they will wait, they will threaten you, but they can't arrest you... Unless of course you have a warrant or another reason to arrest you.

Some time ago I picked a very hot looking WSW. We did the usual you touch me, I'll touch you. We were just talking, didn't even get into negotiations when LE pulled up behind me with the red lights on...

The officer told me that I was with a known prostitute and he could arrest me. He kept asking me how much I offered and what she offered... I kept telling him the truth, I just picked her up less than 2 minutes earlier, we barely had time to exchange names and for me to ask her where she was going... I insisted that he pulled me over so quickly that I didn't have time to discuss anything even if I wanted to...

Without proof, or an admission of guilt there was nothing he could do. In this case it was really clear cut, her story was probably close to mine (if she told the truth)... I did not lie to the officer... However, I never offered information.

It ended with the officer ordering her out of my car and then told me that he had better not see me again. No arrest... Fortunately.

On the other hand, keep in mind, LE can always try to find another reason to arrest you!

Marlowe
01-21-06, 15:17
Personally I think that bust was ILLEGAL. If I right, they could not have arrested you unless they had proof that you paid her. As long as you didn't incriminate yourself, there was nothing they can do. However, they will wait, they will threaten you, but they can't arrest you... Unless of course you have a warrant or another reason to arrest you.

Some time ago I picked a very hot looking WSW. We did the usual you touch me, I'll touch you. We were just talking, didn't even get into negotiations when LE pulled up behind me with the red lights on...

The officer told me that I was with a known prostitute and he could arrest me. He kept asking me how much I offered and what she offered... I kept telling him the truth, I just picked her up less than 2 minutes earlier, we barely had time to exchange names and for me to ask her where she was going... I insisted that he pulled me over so quickly that I didn't have time to discuss anything even if I wanted to...

Without proof, or an admission of guilt there was nothing he could do. In this case it was really clear cut, her story was probably close to mine (if she told the truth)... I did not lie to the officer... However, I never offered information.

It ended with the officer ordering her out of my car and then told me that he had better not see me again. No arrest... Fortunately.

On the other hand, keep in mind, LE can always try to find another reason to arrest you!

Why would they need a reason. They would just lie, that is what Bratton's piglets do. I got called to jury duty, and if I ever got on a prostitution case, I would refuse to vote guilty regardless of the evidence.

PlaneGuy
01-22-06, 03:06
Why would they need a reason. They would just lie, that is what Bratton's piglets do. I got called to jury duty, and if I ever got on a prostitution case, I would refuse to vote guilty regardless of the evidence.

I couldn't agree with you more. We need to take legal action to change things. I feel that if arrestees start fighting charges in court it will eventually change things. First, it will make it more expensive to do these busts. Second, if it goes high enough, it can overturn these damned laws.

When I talk about fighting the charges, I don't mean pleading Not Guilty based on stupid technicalities... I am talking about pleading guilty on the grounds that the law is violating the rights of two consenting adults.

I've always been taught to fight injustice and fight for my rights. Unfortunately whenever I post this idea nobody wants to hear it. Anyone can talk a good fight... I think it is to stop talking and start fighting!