PDA

View Full Version : kissimee 1-12 thru 1-14

Narducci
01-07-18, 23:43
Monger from north Alabama staying in kissimee hotel , any help with hooking up would be appreciated. Don't know the area.

Harry Plopper
01-08-18, 20:41
You are new here. Aren't you. LOL.

Monger from north Alabama staying in kissimee hotel , any help with hooking up would be appreciated. Don't know the area.

Narducci
01-08-18, 23:25
You are new here. Aren't you. LOL.Not new in NA, just visiting for a short time and trying to get a head start.

Furrber
02-21-18, 04:34
Monger from north Alabama staying in kissimee hotel , any help with hooking up would be appreciated. Don't know the area.With Kissimmee, you have to find the perfect timing. There are girls out there but the problem is its a plethora and also the cops don't have much to do. If you know some of the girls and know what time of day to be around. You will be okay, if don't mind sitting and waiting and waiting.

LudMilla
09-05-18, 02:14
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

ChrisCline
01-22-19, 03:03
Any info on new ladies on 192 appreciated. Has anyone seen Kayla or Mariah? I know Samantha is on vacation but some of the cutest I knew haven't been around in a while. Willing to exchange digits with senior members.

Tony Jones
04-15-19, 07:45
Does anyone know where I can get a great full body rub in Kissimmee or near there and how much and who to ask for?

PipeRite
06-08-19, 11:38
Any info on new ladies on 192 appreciated. Has anyone seen Kayla or Mariah? I know Samantha is on vacation but some of the cutest I knew haven't been around in a while. Willing to exchange digits with senior members.192 and poinciana blvd there's been action at the 711 I seen a few SW lirking recently.

ChrisCline
06-17-19, 19:17
192 and poinciana blvd there's been action at the 711 I seen a few SW lirking recently.Also down past 535 across the street from the Popeyes. If you want to exchange some info inbox me I'll send you my cell. Also looking to split hotel / suite costs with anyone out there. Somewhere better then Hojo.

ChrisCline
08-02-19, 02:38
Anybody that isn't broke want to go in on a crash pad let me know. Looking for apartment or room in Kissimmee depending on how many guys we split the rent and use when need giving notice to the others of course. Must be responsible and not broke.

TrollingObt
08-02-19, 09:55
Anybody that isn't broke want to go in on a crash pad let me know. Looking for apartment or room in Kissimmee depending on how many guys we split the rent and use when need giving notice to the others of course. Must be responsible and not broke.I'm not an attorney but it sounds like you're setting up a brothel. If you bring a prostitute to your place, that's one thing. If multiple people bring girls back to a room established for prostitution (even at different times), that's a whole different story. If one of the guys gets busted, if neighbors complain, if the landlord complains or if a sex worker cuts a deal then you're all fucked but not in the fun way.

It's unlikely that you'd get caught, but if you do then you all get multiple charges.

PipeRite
08-07-19, 13:31
We need more action in kissimme.

ChrisCline
08-11-19, 01:52
I'm not an attorney but it sounds like you're setting up a brothel. If you bring a prostitute to your place, that's one thing. If multiple people bring girls back to a room established for prostitution (even at different times), that's a whole different story. If one of the guys gets busted, if neighbors complain, if the landlord complains or if a sex worker cuts a deal then you're all fucked but not in the fun way.

It's unlikely that you'd get caught, but if you do then you all get multiple charges.Good point. I was just tossing out the idea. Also interested in just a few dudes to split a hotel suite, in the spirit of Hangover, without Tyson's tiger. Again anyone interested in joining forces pm me. It's safer in numbers, preferably mature men that aren't broke. Don't have to rich, just not broke. And no drugs.