PDA

View Full Version : Ming

Gtrack
06-02-05, 00:35
I want to start a new thread about Ming, the veteran white provider with chinky eyes who drives a white mini van on the Park/Lex 28th track. A fellow board member named Mustafa gave her great review of his experiences with her.

Luv to Daty
06-02-05, 19:05
I want to start a new thread about Ming, the veteran white provider with chinky eyes who drives a white mini van on the Park/Lex 28th track. A fellow board member named Mustafa gave her great review of his experiences with her.If thats who I think it is she's a great girl. I have seen her on and off for a couple of years - though haven't seen her for a couple of months. She used to drive a black car with Ontario plates - not sure its the same girl. I though she was Asian though. Has a great personality and is a good date overall

Member 9578
06-02-05, 23:27
Funny saw Ming this past week for the first time. I don't have much experience with SW, but she looked really good and I happened to be in the area. Picked her up a little north on 29th or so.

I thought she looked better with her clothes on. She did give it her all, would call her a very enthusiastic provider. I think it was a little too rough and late at night for me.

For a quickie at the right price she may be worth the time. My 2 cents

KOS Hunter

IntotheMuck
06-04-05, 17:29
Can we get a little more info on how much she charges for cbj? and how good she is with her skills?

Contact info would be appreciated too.

Member 9578
06-05-05, 12:05
Dont know about CBJ. Gave her $$ for an hour(didnt try to negotiate with her at all). She provided FS and offered greek for extra but wasnt interested so didnt ask how much

Dont have contact info. She drove a white older model Oldsmobile Silhouette. Found her parked at around 4am with a blonde friend on 29th or 30th near Lexington. She claimed they cruise around the strip clubs too.

Definately very clean no drugs ect. She claimed she used to advertise on eros and charged $$$$ /hour on there.

Kos Hunter

Mustafa
06-06-05, 21:45
I've hooked-up with Ming, 7 or 8 tims over the past 6 months and you'all are right, she does shjow up on the track late, around 4 to 5 am.

She can definATELY suck really well and I typically get her for $40 CBJ. She'd like a bit more and its frequently a bit hurried.

I would love to do much more with her but don;t have the kind of $$ that it would probably take and certainly don;t have the hotel dough.

She's on my mind when I think of my ideal body type. Really thick but in shape and hard boded. Her in heels is just crazy.

Look forward to seeing her in a few weeks.

GTACK: Thanks Bro. I owe you.

Stafa

Gtrack
06-07-05, 00:59
It is good to see that fellow board members have a great appreciation for her talents. I have not sampled her yet but with the good reviews that she has been given I cant wait for my turn. Her price structure seems good and if she delivers she might make it into the provider Hall of Fame. A veteran provider with great oral skills is always a treat.

Gillscot
06-07-05, 07:37
What does she drive around in? I'm ususlly in the 28th and Lex area between 5:45 am and 6 am and I have never seen a provider with her description. But usually about 6 the action is dead anyway.

Gtrack
06-07-05, 23:00
What does she drive around in? I'm ususlly in the 28th and Lex area between 5:45 am and 6 am and I have never seen a provider with her description. But usually about 6 the action is dead anyway.A white minivan. I will PM you her number

Mustafa
06-08-05, 02:08
What does she drive around in? I'm ususlly in the 28th and Lex area between 5:45 am and 6 am and I have never seen a provider with her description. But usually about 6 the action is dead anyway.

get there earlier, such as 4:30-6am. Not ther every nite but on weekends I typically see her.

white van.

Stafa

Gtrack
06-12-05, 22:31
Were their any Ming sightings or experiences to contribute to the board for the weekend?

Gtrack
06-25-05, 12:33
I was finally able to hook up with this legendary provider.The action took place on the Park/Lex track. It was a very busy night with a lot of new talent since it is the summer. LE was was present but since I am a veteran monger and foot soldier I was able to steer clear. The girls were wearing skimpy outfits and seemed to be eager for business.

I met Ming in her white minivan and she displayed her excellent oral skills for three jacksons. She did not recognize because I had never went out with her before. After this formality I hopped into her van and we went to 26th and Park. She was dressed down but once she got her natural rack out I was able to some sucking. She then pulled out my johnson and gave a good unrushed swallowing with condom. I was excited and I was and came faster than I normally do since this was my first time.
The board has been an invaluable aid in helping me achieve my quest for this provider. Thanks to GILSCOT MUSTAFA and everybody else who provided information.

Mustafa
06-26-05, 22:21
GTRACK:

Totally right on!!!!!!

That sounds just like my experiences with Ming.

Damn, I have a MAJOR JONES for her!!

I will be checking her our REAL SOON.

Sent you PM.

Stafa

Luv to Daty
08-13-05, 22:34
Ming is now posting on Eros. For those looking for her, It is definitely her. Number on ad matches the number she has given me in the past. Try her out, won't be disppointed.

http://eros-ny.com/sections/visiting.htm

Gtrack
08-14-05, 22:05
That was definitely her but I was charged a lot less for my encounter with her in her vehicle. I wonder do I get a grandfather clause for her rates lol?

Mighty Spearsman
08-15-05, 14:32
Ming is now posting on Eros. For those looking for her, It is definitely her. Number on ad matches the number she has given me in the past. Try her out, won't be disppointed.

http://eros-ny.com/sections/visiting.htm
Not a complaint, just a comment. Clicked on the above hotlink and lo-and-behold there are 135 listings for visiting girls!

Luckily I found Ming on the second page. Her rates are listed right on the page, along with some nice photos.

While scrolling down the list, I spotted a photo of an attractive visiting girl named Susan. Clicked on her page and learned that she was from Las Vegas, was 5' 10" and wanted ...(brace yourself) $2,000 for a session! ?

Damn, I once bought a car for less than that.