PDA

View Full Version : East Falmouth Dec 30

CapeCod6
12-30-17, 16:48
After. Seeing their CL ad decided to give them a try.

Called for a 1 PM appointment and was met at the door by Cindy. Showed me to a room on the right side next to the reception area. She's said you called and said yes for one hour. Paid the normal house fee and got undressed. Noticed that the curtin does not even coverw the whole door opening and if any one came in the front door they would see me on the table.

She came in a couple minutes later. Slim build, low cut top but small up top, and yoga pants. Not good at guessing ages but would estimate late 30's but who knows. Fair English.

Asked med or hard and I Said soft. Worked on my neck and shoulders and moved away when I tried to touch her leg when she was at the head of the table a couple times. Then did some back work and the put a good amount of oil on her hands and let it dripple all over my back side. She then proceeded to go with long slow strokes from my ankles to shoulders. Tried again to touch her leg while she was on my side but moved away again.

The long strokes continued and she started allowing her fingers to slip into my crack on the up then down strokes. Ok figured it was a good sign. She spent time rubbing my inner thighs ocassionally brushing the boys. Then back to the long strokes with quite a bit more crack rubbing and thumb pushing there and fingers on the boys. Tried to rub her leg again but she moved away.

Hot towel then a dry towel then the flip came at the 50 min mark. Covered Jr and worked on my legs fo 10 Min then said all done, you want water. Removed the towel and pointed at Jr and she said no just body work. With all the crack play definately thought there would be a HJ but no luck. Got dressed and left her 20, and would have left 10 instead but did not have one.

Not sure if she thought I was Uncle LEO and was being careful. Hopefully someone else reports Back they left happy.

I need to bust a nut LOL after leaving with what I walked in with.

First time I tried to post the screen froze so hope its not a double post.

CapeCod6
12-30-17, 16:54
After. Seeing their CL ad decided to give them a try.

Called for a 1 PM appointment and was met at the door by Cindy. Showed me to a room on the right side next to the reception area. She's said you called and said yes for one hour. Paid the normal house fee and got undressed. Noticed that the curtin does not even coverw the whole door opening and if any one came in the front door they would see me on the table.

She came in a couple minutes later. Slim build, low cut top but small up top, and yoga pants. Not good at guessing ages but would estimate late 30's but who knows. Fair English.

Asked med or hard and I Said soft. Worked on my neck and shoulders and moved away when I tried to touch her leg when she was at the head of the table a couple times. Then did some back work and the put a good amount of oil on her hands and let it dripple all over my back side. She then proceeded to go with long slow strokes from my ankles to shoulders. Tried again to touch her leg while she was on my side but moved away again.

The long strokes continued and she started allowing her fingers to slip into my crack on the up then down strokes. Ok figured it was a good sign. She spent time rubbing my inner thighs ocassionally brushing the boys. Then back to the long strokes with quite a bit more crack rubbing and thumb pushing there and fingers on the boys. Tried to rub her leg again but she moved away.

Hot towel then a dry towel then the flip came at the 50 min mark. Covered Jr and worked on my legs fo 10 Min then said all done, you want water. Removed the towel and pointed at Jr and she said no just body work. With all the crack play definately thought there would be a HJ but no luck. Got dressed and left her 20, and would have left 10 instead but did not have one.

Not sure if she thought I was Uncle LEO and was being careful. Hopefully someone else reports Back they left happy.

I need to bust a nut LOL after leaving with what I walked in with.

First time I tried to post the screen froze so hope its not a double post. And saw it showed up in the user blog section.