PDA

View Full Version : Heaven on CL

Megai
05-31-05, 03:28
I've just came back from a session with Heaven. She's so cute and look much younger than in the picture. When I first saw her, I was afraid that she's under age. I asked for her ID. she was born in 84 and from OHIO, so she's like 21 now. She is tight, or may be my tool is too big? I don't know. She was really tight. Perky breasts. Her picture didn't do her justice. She look more like Milla Jovovich. The star in Resident Evil movie, just shorter. She's about 5"2. My best white+hispanic girl so far.

WulfgarX
06-03-05, 10:54
Does she also go by the name Devvon/Heaven? I've seen pictures possibly on other sites and always wanted to give it a run. Congrats on a great find!

I've just came back from a session with Heaven. She's so cute and look much younger than in the picture. When I first saw her, I was afraid that she's under age. I asked for her ID. she was born in 84 and from OHIO, so she's like 21 now. She is tight, or may be my tool is too big? I don't know. She was really tight. Perky breasts. Her picture didn't do her justice. She look more like Milla Jovovich. The star in Resident Evil movie, just shorter. She's about 5"2. My best white+hispanic girl so far.