PDA

View Full Version : Seeking Arrangement

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Checkers123
12-21-17, 22:20
Just like the title says, talk about Seeking Arrangement and other sugar daddy dating website.

Acoustic53
12-22-17, 12:12
I am wondering whether most of you members who are SA advocates are single or have an SO. Recognizing that success using SA is more about taking the time to cultivate relationships and going on actual dates, rather than angling for the quickest wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am, I would like to hear from those members who are already in a relationship -- how do you manage and explain the time spent away from your SO?

HoldenCaul
12-22-17, 12:13
I am wondering whether most of you members who are SA advocates are single or have an SO. Recognizing that success using SA is more about taking the time to cultivate relationships and going on actual dates, rather than angling for the quickest wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am, I would like to hear from those members who are already in a relationship -- how do you manage and explain the time spent away from your SO?I was wondering the same thing, actually, do the SA girls prefer single, or do they not care if you're married.

JoeDocks11
12-22-17, 14:20
I am wondering whether most of you members who are SA advocates are single or have an SO. Recognizing that success using SA is more about taking the time to cultivate relationships and going on actual dates, rather than angling for the quickest wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am, I would like to hear from those members who are already in a relationship -- how do you manage and explain the time spent away from your SO?The girls prefer that the profile reflect your status as single. If they inquire, just tell them that you have a situation that's 'complicated'. That usually ends further inquiry on their part.

There is no need to go on an actual "date". As deep as you eed to go is an initial "coffee date" at starbucks. Firm up the price per "date" and make your arrangements to meet them at a hotel. Most can; t hosr as they don't have their own place. They live with mom or roommates.

FCooper
12-22-17, 14:31
The girls prefer that the profile reflect your status as single. If they inquire, just tell them that you have a situation that's 'complicated'. That usually ends further inquiry on their part.

There is no need to go on an actual "date". As deep as you eed to go is an initial "coffee date" at starbucks. Firm up the price per "date" and make your arrangements to meet them at a hotel. Most can; t hosr as they don't have their own place. They live with mom or roommates.I'm honest about my marital status and it doesn't appear to limit the field too much. I agree that a coffee or lunch date is the most that is needed for them to feel "safe. " Many go straight to hotel.

LohnDog
12-22-17, 17:03
The girls prefer that the profile reflect your status as single. If they inquire, just tell them that you have a situation that's 'complicated'. That usually ends further inquiry on their part.

There is no need to go on an actual "date". As deep as you eed to go is an initial "coffee date" at starbucks. Firm up the price per "date" and make your arrangements to meet them at a hotel. Most can; t hosr as they don't have their own place. They live with mom or roommates.The first girl meet from the meet me at a bar by my house and had one drink and she said let's go do this.

JoeDocks11
12-22-17, 18:44
The first girl meet from the meet me at a bar by my house and had one drink and she said let's go do this.That's very common. Some ask right up front, "Are we going to have fun after the drinks". Most don't want to go straight to the hotel for the first meeting because they view themselves as good girls just making a few extra bucks.

Checkers123
12-22-17, 20:39
Sorry Drews4, I clicked on delete post by mistake.

Yes you can use a pre-paid Visa gift card. You don't have to use your real name when joining the site.

Checkers123
12-22-17, 20:48
I am wondering whether most of you members who are SA advocates are single or have an SO.I'm going to say most guys have a SO.

Recognizing that success using SA is more about taking the time to cultivate relationships and going on actual dates, rather than angling for the quickest wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am.I disagree, IMO half the women on SA are undercover hookers.

I would like to hear from those members who are already in a relationship -- how do you manage and explain the time spent away from your SO?Poker. This also explains why I come home broke LOL.

Checkers123
12-22-17, 20:49
I was wondering the same thing, actually, do the SA girls prefer single, or do they not care if you're married.They prefer money.

Checkers123
12-22-17, 20:55

There is no need to go on an actual "date". As deep as you eed to go is an initial "coffee date" at starbucks. Firm up the price per "date" and make your arrangements to meet them at a hotel. Most can; t hosr as they don't have their own place. They live with mom or roommates.I like to meet at a hotel with a bar in it. One drink and then some small talk, if we click off we go. Meeting at the hotel bar sets the tone for what I want to do.

Checkers123
12-22-17, 21:00
The first girl meet from the meet me at a bar by my house and had one drink and she said let's go do this.Was it the 29th and rent was due on the 30th LOL.

Checkers123
12-22-17, 21:01
I'm honest about my marital status and it doesn't appear to limit the field too much. I agree that a coffee or lunch date is the most that is needed for them to feel "safe. " Many go straight to hotel.Nice first post FCooper, I hope you share more. .

Checkers123
12-22-17, 21:03
That's very common. Some ask right up front, "Are we going to have fun after the drinks". Most don't want to go straight to the hotel for the first meeting because they view themselves as good girls just making a few extra bucks.So true. In their minds its not hooking.

Checkers123
12-22-17, 21:08
It's great already meet up with two young clean not drugged out sexy girls.How much and how much time did you spend with them?

Curtess
12-22-17, 23:10
I have arranged a few decent females from mocospace com mostly a black homosexual site now, but there are plenty of serious young black females that are single, available and looking for some sort of relationship. Some will just chat, or go out for dinner, or hang out to drink / smoke. Some would be very happy to have a good friend with benefits. Some would meet a definition of a car girl using P2 P in conversation and possibly after establishing trust will goto a paid dinner, concert or sleepover. Some are difficult females either not actively dating, men haters, or jaded. Many are not 100% female on moco but typically identify with ts in their name. There are some cut and dry, right or wrong views, but most blur the line regarding what P2 P means. A young urban female can establish status with family or friends by using survivor style maneuvers to improve who they date and who they can call in favors from. I've seen this in mail order bride sites, but the ladies are just miles away.

Nnapmas
12-23-17, 13:02
I am wondering whether most of you members who are SA advocates are single or have an SO. Recognizing that sucs using SA is more about taking the time to cultivate relationships and going on actual dates, rather than angling for the quickest wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am, I would like to hear from those members who are already in a relationship -- how do you manage and explain the time spent away from your SO?I list my status as married, and even sometimes ask the girl if she's ok chatting with a married guy. Some don't realize it at first. I don't use SA as a replacement for BP, I like to build a little relationship with the girls. That's worked out well I'd say, since out of 4 girls I've been with from the site, 3 I did not pay a dime. I say I don't get anything at home and need more, all of which is true, and in most cases the girls feel bad for me and like to help.

It all depends what you're going into it looking for. You can find the girl that will fuck for $100 or spend a little time and got a hot 19 year old maybe for free or worst case for a few hundred you can see her a few times a month.

In terms of finding time, that's where being honest helps. Since I'm married, I say I can only meet during lunch. If they're still talking to you, you know they're already okay with the married thing anyway.

It's amazing how horny these girls are, and submissive. I might have posted this before, but one girl said she wanted to get better at giving head. So she gave it to me and I gave her pointers. All it cost was a room at a shitty motel.

SingDong99
12-23-17, 14:22
My case is a little different, we have been swingers for a few years and now have an open relationship. So, I can do what I want when I want. My wife doesn't like me building relationships with girls though, just hook up and move along. Girls get clingy. Anyway, I'm always honest with them and it's a good conversation started since it's not a "normal" behavior or arrangement that people come across too often.

I found a couple good ones on SA but never met up with either of them yet. Both were pay per play, slightly more expensive than BP chicks but also about 10 x more normal and not on drugs.

Acoustic53
12-24-17, 00:36
I list my status as married, and even sometimes ask the girl if she's ok chatting with a married guy. Some don't realize it at first. I don't use SA as a replacement for BP, I like to build a little relationship with the girls. That's worked out well I'd say, since out of 4 girls I've been with from the site, 3 I did not pay a dime. I say I don't get anything at home and need more, all of which is true, and in most cases the girls feel bad for me and like to help.

It all depends what you're going into it looking for. You can find the girl that will fuck for $100 or spend a little time and got a hot 19 year old maybe for free or worst case for a few hundred you can see her a few times a month.

In terms of finding time, that's where being honest helps. Since I'm married, I say I can only meet during lunch. If they're still talking to you, you know they're already okay with the married thing anyway.

It's amazing how horny these girls are, and submissive. I might have posted this before, but one girl said she wanted to get better at giving head. So she gave it to me and I gave her pointers. All it cost was a room at a shitty motel.This is the response I was looking for, this and the one from Checkers123; and apologies for my inexact phrasing of my question. Yes, I was more interested in hearing how the married guys explain their whereabouts to their wives; not so much how they explain their marital status to young women on SA. I kind of figured SA girls don't really care whether we are married or single. I was expecting the time investment in a girl from SA would be much greater and also less convenient than with a typical SP. My former ATF, for example, knew all about my situation and worked with me to stay unnoticed; but she was also near enough that I could visit her on my way home from work, or see her early on weekends. I am not so hopeful that the college girls on SA would be so conveniently located or accommodating, so I welcome stories from members that enlighten me.

One aspect confused me -- one poster says there is an $80 per month membership fee, and another said it is all free -- so which is true?

FCooper
12-24-17, 08:54
One aspect confused me -- one poster says there is an $80 per month membership fee, and another said it is all free -- so which is true?The $80 is for premium membership. Standard (free) membership only allows you 10 messages and then only if you have a public photo. Further, SA says they monitor those messages to make sure you don't communicate contact info. Also, I don't think you can read incoming messages. I get the premium membership only when I need to replenish my rotation. You should only have to get the premium membership for one month unless you want to constantly see new people.

Nnapmas
12-24-17, 09:18
This is the response I was looking for, this and the one from Checkers123; and apologies for my inexact phrasing of my question. Yes, I was more interested in hearing how the married guys explain their whereabouts to their wives; not so much how they explain their marital status to young women on SA. I kind of figured SA girls don't really care whether we are married or single. I was expecting the time investment in a girl from SA would be much greater and also less convenient than with a typical SP. My former ATF, for example, knew all about my situation and worked with me to stay unnoticed; but she was also near enough that I could visit her on my way home from work, or see her early on weekends. I am not so hopeful that the college girls on SA would be so conveniently located or accommodating, so I welcome stories from members that enlighten me.

One aspect confused me -- one poster says there is an $80 per month membership fee, and another said it is all free -- so which is true?You have to be a premium member to send messages or read messages from girls, and that's $80 for 30 days. The shitty thing is you can't even read old messages you've received once the 30 days are up. So if a girl sends you her number in a message, make you record it somewhere else.

King Python
12-24-17, 11:01
You have to be a premium member to send messages or read messages from girls, and that's $80 for 30 days. The shitty thing is you can't even read old messages you've received once the 30 days are up. So if a girl sends you her number in a message, make you record it somewhere else.I second that. I've had limited success on SA and use it along with all the other venues. Once you click with a girl on SA, get a number, or pay another 80 per month to keep talking via the SA message system.

Also, be honest in your profile. These girls know what the game is, just be honest and not a creeper and you will get to bang a hotter class chick than you would on BP or CL.

JoeLefty
12-26-17, 18:27
You have to be a premium member to send messages or read messages from girls, and that's $80 for 30 days. The shitty thing is you can't even read old messages you've received once the 30 days are up. So if a girl sends you her number in a message, make you record it somewhere else.Try Whats Your Price. I've had good luck there. You can buy a shit ton of credits for about 150. Once yoi agree to a date price with a girl, the cost to unlock the messages is 20% of the date price. So a 100 date would be 20 credits. There is not a huge amount of traffic on the site, so you've got to be patient and check in regularly. I also use it for out of town dates and that has worked well. I tell them up front. It's pay for play. Most are down for it and at a reasonable rate.

FCooper
12-26-17, 19:59
My approach to contacting women on SA has generally been to avoid anyone that indicates "Moderate" or higher lifestyle expectation. I've occasionally had conversations with women with those expectations when they contact me first, but nothing has ever come of it. I have often wondered if I'm limiting things too much by taking those profile labels too seriously. Perhaps these are women who would accept a reasonable donation, but have put these expectations on their profile hoping to get lucky. Has anyone had any luck with the higher lifestyle expectations. Bringing them in at a reasonable ppm rate?

GreatPumpkin
12-27-17, 10:50
My approach to contacting women on SA has generally been to avoid anyone that indicates "Moderate" or higher lifestyle expectation. I've occasionally had conversations with women with those expectations when they contact me first, but nothing has ever come of it. I have often wondered if I'm limiting things too much by taking those profile labels too seriously. Perhaps these are women who would accept a reasonable donation, but have put these expectations on their profile hoping to get lucky. Has anyone had any luck with the higher lifestyle expectations. Bringing them in at a reasonable ppm rate?I don't pay much attention to lifestyle expectation. There are some actually looking for 10 k a month, but I've found that to be pretty rare. And you'll know how serious they are pretty quick so it might be worth a few messages, especially if you are attracted to them. For 80 a month, you may as well message any women that catches your eye. The only exception for me is the "no physical" or "cyber only" accounts. I skip those altogether.

EricTheReddit
12-27-17, 14:05
My approach to contacting women on SA has generally been to avoid anyone that indicates "Moderate" or higher lifestyle expectation. I've occasionally had conversations with women with those expectations when they contact me first, but nothing has ever come of it. I have often wondered if I'm limiting things too much by taking those profile labels too seriously. Perhaps these are women who would accept a reasonable donation, but have put these expectations on their profile hoping to get lucky. Has anyone had any luck with the higher lifestyle expectations. Bringing them in at a reasonable ppm rate?I didn't limit my search at all around that, I've got another fwb situation lined up in addition to my first one. Both had 5 k+ in their profiles. My cost is a bottle of wine or lunch or something and then hours of fun.

I haven't done ppm and don't have any reason to at the moment.

Someone asked about explaining absences, I'm divorced now but I would just say you're at work, you're at a buddies house, join a gym, etc.

EricTheReddit
12-27-17, 14:07
I've also had much better success with the 25+ crowd, maybe it's just that I don't care to deal with the drama of a 20 year old but I prefer that there is some life experience there, hopefully a stable job, etc.

It makes for much less drama, much fewer calls / texts and no "I need rent money today" type situations.

EricTheReddit
12-27-17, 14:13
I am wondering whether most of you members who are SA advocates are single or have an SO. Recognizing that success using SA is more about taking the time to cultivate relationships and going on actual dates, rather than angling for the quickest wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am, I would like to hear from those members who are already in a relationship -- how do you manage and explain the time spent away from your SO?My "dates" have been 30 minutes for coffee, I have two more lined up this week. I see if I'm interested in continuing and then make a plan to move forward.

I'm debating on cancelling these as I'm sort of busy at work and I have 2 women now that meet all of my needs at the moment so I'm up in the air.

Most of the time cultivating these have been thru some text messages, I set an expectation up front that my time is limited and that I don't always reply for 24 hours or so and I don't expect they do either. This seems to free up a ton of pressure and expectation on these women being able to have their own life.

LoVecchio
12-28-17, 18:51
I've also had much better success with the 25+ crowd, maybe it's just that I don't care to deal with the drama of a 20 year old but I prefer that there is some life experience there, hopefully a stable job, etc.

It makes for much less drama, much fewer calls / texts and no "I need rent money today" type situations.I've actually had a fair amount of success with both, but they are different. I notice quite a bit of difference between the 19-year-olds and the 25-year-olds. My arrangements with the older ones have been more satisfying in the friendship realm. They seem much more like peers (although I am in my 60's). I must say that in the four years or so I've been on SA, I've had the best sex of my life. I've had two arrangements that lasted over 1-1/2 years and a number that lasted several months. Others lasted 1 or 2 dates and just didn't seem to work out.

There was some discussion about how much time SA requires. I agree that it can be time-consuming developing the arrangement, but it's not unpleasant. I would spend less time, I imagine, if my central focus was to get someone in bed as quickly as possible and not really care if they are people I enjoy spending time with. But at my age, I need a fair amount of time in between bouts and I've met a lot of women that I actually enjoyed the downtime with, which I don't think is as true if I didn't spend time getting to know them first. I always intend and hope that arrangements will be ongoing, and they're more likely to be so with some work at the front end. Not everyone wants that, though.

One other thing. I do not have a picture on the site. You can put private pictures on, but I didn't do that because I didn't want to get a lot of picture requests as the first contact that I had with someone, and I didn't want to sour a potential relationship by refusing to give access to my pictures until I decided that the situation was promising. So, I will send pictures on request after conversing a while. That also is a good way to get either their phone number or email. (Most of the girls that age use text rather than email. I used to express a strong preference for email over text, but then I found that many of them don't regularly check their emails.). I used to use a burner phone, but I didn't carry it or turn it on unless I was expecting a message, so I missed a lot of messages. Finally, I got a Hushed number on my cell phone. That's worked pretty well, but my wife never touches my phone. If your SO goes on your phone, she might wonder about the Hushed app.

FCooper
12-28-17, 20:02
I've actually had a fair amount of success with both, but they are different. I notice quite a bit of difference between the 19-year-olds and the 25-year-olds. My arrangements with the older ones have been more satisfying in the friendship realm. They seem much more like peers (although I am in my 60's). I must say that in the four years or so I've been on SA, I've had the best sex of my life. I've had two arrangements that lasted over 1-1/2 years and a number that lasted several months. Others lasted 1 or 2 dates and just didn't seem to work out.

There was some discussion about how much time SA requires. I agree that it can be time-consuming developing the arrangement, but it's not unpleasant. I would spend less time, I imagine, if my central focus was to get someone in bed as quickly as possible and not really care if they are people I enjoy spending time with. But at my age, I need a fair amount of time in between bouts and I've met a lot of women that I actually enjoyed the downtime with, which I don't think is as true if I didn't spend time getting to know them first. I always intend and hope that arrangements will be ongoing, and they're more likely to be so with some work at the front end. Not everyone wants that, though.

One other thing. I do not have a picture on the site. You can put private pictures on, but I didn't do that because I didn't want to get a lot of picture requests as the first contact that I had with someone, and I didn't want to sour a potential relationship by refusing to give access to my pictures until I decided that the situation was promising. So, I will send pictures on request after conversing a while. That also is a good way to get either their phone number or email. (Most of the girls that age use text rather than email. I used to express a strong preference for email over text, but then I found that many of them don't regularly check their emails.). I used to use a burner phone, but I didn't carry it or turn it on unless I was expecting a message, so I missed a lot of messages. Finally, I got a Hushed number on my cell phone. That's worked pretty well, but my wife never touches my phone. If your SO goes on your phone, she might wonder about the Hushed app.You and I seem similar in terms of our age and approach. I recently tried to count the number of women I've met on SA. It's a little over 30 I think. I've also had a few that lasted over a year (all late 20's), but right now I have 2 in rotation that are both awesome and under 25. A third, the best sex I've ever had, ended recently. She was also under 25. I discontinued using age as a filter awhile ago when I realized how many exceptions there are to any generalizations we make about age.

I also like to enjoy the down time and enjoy the initial time put into establishing an arrangement with the exception of the many times I've been stood up. In some arrangements I've had we actually start with about an hour of drinking wine and discussing our lives before getting into it.

I do have a private photo and you are right, it leads to many photo requests with no message.

Drews4
01-05-18, 19:37
It almost seems to good to be true!! I think I am going to take to plunge. Seems like there are a whole lot of lot prettier and cleaner than many of the BP girls.

EricTheReddit
01-06-18, 17:28
It almost seems to good to be true!! I think I am going to take to plunge. Seems like there are a whole lot of lot prettier and cleaner than many of the BP girls.That is the understatement of the year.

I haven't even considered a BP or CL girl since I joined SA and I only spent a month on there.

EricTheReddit
01-06-18, 17:29
I've actually had a fair amount of success with both, but they are different. I notice quite a bit of difference between the 19-year-olds and the 25-year-olds. My arrangements with the older ones have been more satisfying in the friendship realm. They seem much more like peers (although I am in my 60's). I must say that in the four years or so I've been on SA, I've had the best sex of my life. I've had two arrangements that lasted over 1-1/2 years and a number that lasted several months. Others lasted 1 or 2 dates and just didn't seem to work out.

One other thing. I do not have a picture on the site. You can put private pictures on, but I didn't do that because I didn't want to get a lot of picture requests as the first contact that I had with someone, and I didn't want to sour a potential relationship by refusing to give access to my pictures until I decided that the situation was promising. So, I will send pictures on request after conversing a while. That also is a good way to get either their phone number or email. (Most of the girls that age use text rather than email. I used to express a strong preference for email over text, but then I found that many of them don't regularly check their emails.). I used to use a burner phone, but I didn't carry it or turn it on unless I was expecting a message, so I missed a lot of messages. Finally, I got a Hushed number on my cell phone. That's worked pretty well, but my wife never touches my phone. If your SO goes on your phone, she might wonder about the Hushed app.No one every touches my phone but there is a way to hide apps without them showing up on your home screen.

PowerHouse1
01-07-18, 01:22
Have you experienced SBs pressuring you for the first meet? I just started using the site and made connections with a few SBs. A few that I said I would be interested in meeting up immediately wanted to meet that day or night. If I said I couldn't they ask for next day and so on. Got pretty annoying. How do you guys set up the first meet?

FCooper
01-07-18, 13:58
Have you experienced SBs pressuring you for the first meet? I just started using the site and made connections with a few SBs. A few that I said I would be interested in meeting up immediately wanted to meet that day or night. If I said I couldn't they ask for next day and so on. Got pretty annoying. How do you guys set up the first meet?I think the ones that push for a meeting that day are the ones that see SA as a substitute for BP. They need money now and are putting that offer out to a lot of men. I just ignore those messages. I do try to arrange a meeting fairly quickly after a couple of messages because I don't want to get into endless messaging / texting. That usually means that I offer a day when I'm available. Usually a few days from the initial messages.

EricTheReddit
01-08-18, 14:07
I think the ones that push for a meeting that day are the ones that see SA as a substitute for BP. They need money now and are putting that offer out to a lot of men. I just ignore those messages. I do try to arrange a meeting fairly quickly after a couple of messages because I don't want to get into endless messaging / texting. That usually means that I offer a day when I'm available. Usually a few days from the initial messages.Mine depends on the situation, one I met within 3 days of being on the site and another it took over a month because of schedules but she was worth the wait.

I do the same, "I'm free to meet for coffee on Tuesday between 10-12, does that work for you?" If not, they will tell me a time or move on. You can get a pretty good vibe thru text or a quick phone call as to who might be a good match for your parameters.

Completely agree on the ones demanding a meet, that happens on my schedule not theirs and they are likely doing just as FC says, just putting cash offers out for a lot of different guys. I turned one down because of distance and schedule issues, she responded with "how am I supposed to pay my bills next month?" lol

Drews4
01-08-18, 19:52
I bought a pre paid visa card to pay for the membership to be safe and I can't get it to take it!

Acoustic53
01-09-18, 00:35
I bought a pre paid visa card to pay for the membership to be safe and I can't get it to take it!At least you can use the card for everyday expenses like groceries or gas. Maybe try a PayPal account?

Drews4
01-10-18, 19:31
I tried using PayPal to use the pre paid card. They still require your phone number and address?? Tried making one up and didn't work. To risky giving my number or address!

EricTheReddit
01-11-18, 11:05
I tried using PayPal to use the pre paid card. They still require your phone number and address?? Tried making one up and didn't work. To risky giving my number or address!Merchant processing systems commonly use that info to verify with banks that you are the cardholder and didn't steal the card.

Some only require a ZIP code but not all.

Perusing
01-18-18, 19:43
I tried using PayPal to use the pre paid card. They still require your phone number and address?? Tried making one up and didn't work. To risky giving my number or address!I have used a prepaid card. When asked for address and phone use the address and phone of the store you bought the card from. Worked for me about a year ago with a vanilla card.

Hoestroll
01-20-18, 14:59
Have just been looking through the SA pages for my preferences and wow! This is like a candy store! I can't wait to get started.

I have s few questions though. I was going to use PayPal, but perhaps that's not anonymous enough? Is the worry that another big reveal like what happened on Ashley Madison will happen?

I guess it could happen.

Also, it looks like all the women I'm interested in haven't been on the site in weeks or months.

I guess I'll get to deeper digging when I get the Pay sorted out.

What kind of card are you using? Would something like a 100.00 Kroger visa work?
I’m not willing to put down my income. Lol I make a lot of money but I have a lot of big bills too so it looks like I’m rich but it’s already spent. I don’t want to give the impression that I’m a big daddy big spender.
What’s a reasonable income to put?

This seems TGTBT if I hook up with a third of the ones I'm looking at.

FCooper
01-20-18, 22:58
Have just been looking through the SA pages for my preferences and wow! This is like a candy store! I can't wait to get started.

I have s few questions though. I was going to use PayPal, but perhaps that's not anonymous enough? Is the worry that another big reveal like what happened on Ashley Madison will happen?

I guess it could happen.

Also, it looks like all the women I'm interested in haven't been on the site in weeks or months.

What kind of card are you using? Would something like a 100.00 Kroger visa work?
Im not willing to put down my income. Lol I make a lot of money but I have a lot of big bills too so it looks like Im rich but its already spent. I dont want to give the impression that Im a big daddy big spender.
Whats a reasonable income to put?

This seems TGTBT if I hook up with a third of the ones I'm looking at.I've had great success with SA so I'm a supporter, but you need to be ready to put in some time and deal with disappointment too. Of the women that are attractive to you:

Some will want to much $.

Some will be fake profiles.

Some will want to be wined and dined and go to shows and go shopping, and travel and, and, and.

Some will stand you up for whatever reason, often just cold feet I think.

Some will have no skills or too many rules in bed.

But after that, you will find some gems so be patient.

As to your questions, I'm not sure if it matters that much what you put for income and net worth but I would understate it. Also, I would sort my searches on recently active. If they haven't been on there in a couple of days, they probably won't see your message soon.

Checkers123
01-21-18, 13:36

I guess it could happen.

Im not willing to put down my income. Lol I make a lot of money but I have a lot of big bills too so it looks like Im rich but its already spent. I dont want to give the impression that Im a big daddy big spender.
Whats a reasonable income to put?

This seems TGTBT if I hook up with a third of the ones I'm looking at.Buy a Visa prepaid gift card, pay cash. Never use any of your real info, NEVER!

Also use a proxy when doing anything on the internet. If you don't know what a proxy is, Google "how to surf the web anonymously."

JoeDocks11
01-22-18, 17:03
Found a 23 yr. Old with no limits. Likes being choked, hair pulled, stick fingers down her throat, anal, ass slapping and severe nipple pinching. 5'3", 110, curvy with some extra slight padding in the butt and tops of thighs. Caucasian. If interested I will direct you to her profile. 100. Lincoln park.

PowerHouse1
01-24-18, 00:09
Found a 23 yr. Old with no limits. Likes being choked, hair pulled, stick fingers down her throat, anal, ass slapping and severe nipple pinching. 5'3", 110, curvy with some extra slight padding in the butt and tops of thighs. Caucasian. If interested I will direct you to her profile. 100. Lincoln park.Sounds interesting. Can you send me her profile? Does spe have her own place to host?

EricTheReddit
01-26-18, 14:48
I've had great success with SA so I'm a supporter, but you need to be ready to put in some time and deal with disappointment too. Of the women that are attractive to you:

Some will want to much $.

Some will be fake profiles.

Some will want to be wined and dined and go to shows and go shopping, and travel and, and, and.

Some will stand you up for whatever reason, often just cold feet I think.

Some will have no skills or too many rules in bed.

But after that, you will find some gems so be patient.

As to your questions, I'm not sure if it matters that much what you put for income and net worth but I would understate it. Also, I would sort my searches on recently active. If they haven't been on there in a couple of days, they probably won't see your message soon.I agree with all of that, most importantly, search by recently active.

Also, before your month is up send out a canned message to all of the interesting ladies you haven't been able to connect with and give them your burner number and kik address.

Tell them you're losing your messaging access but still want to get to know them.

Best site ever, I've found now two fwbs and another woman I'm actually dating.

LoVecchio
01-27-18, 14:15
I agree with all of that, most importantly, search by recently active.

Also, before your month is up send out a canned message to all of the interesting ladies you haven't been able to connect with and give them your burner number and kik address.

Tell them you're losing your messaging access but still want to get to know them.

Best site ever, I've found now two fwbs and another woman I'm actually dating.I also agree with everything said. I'm in my 60's and am having the best sex of my life. I think it's important not to think of this as an escort site, as most of the girls are not escorts (and you'll have much more fun because of that). I've had many ongoing arrangements on the site. Especially with recent enforcement changes, the last thing we want is for SA to be viewed as an "upscale Backpage. ".

EricTheReddit
01-31-18, 10:28
I also agree with everything said. I'm in my 60's and am having the best sex of my life. I think it's important not to think of this as an escort site, as most of the girls are not escorts (and you'll have much more fun because of that). I've had many ongoing arrangements on the site. Especially with recent enforcement changes, the last thing we want is for SA to be viewed as an "upscale Backpage. ".I've found it more useful and honest than any dating site I've used since my divorce. I'm also having the best sex of my life and the best, most open friendships with these women.

I can't speak highly enough about my month I was on there.

MNick
01-31-18, 15:21
I agree with all of that, most importantly, search by recently active.

Best site ever, I've found now two fwbs and another woman I'm actually dating.New to sa site, what is term "canned message" mean?

EricTheReddit
02-01-18, 12:00
New to sa site, what is term "canned message" mean?It's a cut and paste you send to all the chicks you're interested in but haven't been able to pull contact info off the site, so you have no kik, fb, phone or email or whatever for them.

Mine said "hey. My membership is running out and I'll no longer be able to contact you thru these messages in a few days, please reach me at:" then listed my burner number, my kik and my email.

That way the ones that are only on once a week or so will be able to reach you if they're still interested.

Drews4
02-05-18, 18:58
Ok. I am still trying to do this. SA says your card has to be international not just in the US. Every visa or master card I have found in Kroger or Meijer's say good in the US only. Where are people getting these pre paid cards that will be accepted by SA??

CaptNugs
02-10-18, 08:57
Signed up for SA a few days ago w / a premium membership. No profile picture, minimal profile pretty much stating that I prefer women with ink. I don't know if it's the premium tag on my profile but the messages from these ladies just doesn't seem to stop. Least amount of effort I've ever put into this game. Supposed to meet up with someone later tonight, much better looking than anyone I've come across on other sites, for rates that are comparable to a BP encounter. It's almost unbeliveable. I'm going to go through with it, but a little part of me thinks it's too good to be true and my ass is going to get robbed. She was pretty pushy about getting me to meet up with her tonight when she got off work. Tried to search through her number on google and FB but there are no hits. Got the feeling shes a provider using a burner. Seems like everyone on here has generally had positive encounters though.

One thing I'm curious about. A lot of these women put their "expectations" into their profile asking for a monthly allowance as large as 10 k. These same people seem to cave when I offer as low as 125. Is this pretty much standard? I've probably talked to 6 or 7 different women so far and this seems to be the case

EricTheReddit
02-10-18, 10:51
Signed up for SA a few days ago w / a premium membership. No profile picture, minimal profile pretty much stating that I prefer women with ink. I don't know if it's the premium tag on my profile but the messages from these ladies just doesn't seem to stop. Least amount of effort I've ever put into this game. Supposed to meet up with someone later tonight, much better looking than anyone I've come across on other sites, for rates that are comparable to a BP encounter. It's almost unbeliveable. I'm going to go through with it, but a little part of me thinks it's too good to be true and my ass is going to get robbed. She was pretty pushy about getting me to meet up with her tonight when she got off work. Tried to search through her number on google and FB but there are no hits. Got the feeling shes a provider using a burner. Seems like everyone on here has generally had positive encounters though.

One thing I'm curious about. A lot of these women put their "expectations" into their profile asking for a monthly allowance as large as 10 k. These same people seem to cave when I offer as low as 125. Is this pretty much standard? I've probably talked to 6 or 7 different women so far and this seems to be the caseSo meet her for coffee or a drink first if you're worried.

A lot of them put high numbers on their allowances to scare off guys with no money.

LoVecchio
02-10-18, 11:25

One thing I'm curious about. A lot of these women put their "expectations" into their profile asking for a monthly allowance as large as 10 k. These same people seem to cave when I offer as low as 125. Is this pretty much standard? I've probably talked to 6 or 7 different women so far and this seems to be the caseI mostly don't pay any attention to what the girls say about their "expectations," although often I just pass by the ones who put "high" or "substantial. " If they seriously think they're worth that much, they're wrong and probably not much fun to be with. If they seriously think anyone is going to pay them that much, they're just not very bright. Ditto if they selected that level not knowing what it meant. As for the other levels, I treat them all as "negotiable," and haven't really found any difference between the "negotiables," "minimals," "practicals," "moderates," or whatever the various levels are, in terms of what will satisfy them.

I have found that the pushy ones aren't all that different from what you'd meet from Backpage (and sometimes they are actually there, too). My profile is relatively minimal; I save anything "interesting" for my messages for them. So, if they purport to find my profile irresistible, I know that they just want some quick bucks --especially given that I'm in my 60's and therefore probably not anyone's "dream mate. " There's nothing wrong with that (as long as it does not attract unwelcome attention to SA from the bluenoses who want to shut Backpage down), but it's not what I'm generally looking for. None of the good matches that I've found on SA, and I've found several, have been from people who either messaged or favorited me first. The times I've succumbed to such overtures have been in circumstances when I had an immediate itch that needed scratching, and I've seldom seen such girls more than once. I generally feel bad about that, because my profile says that I'm looking for an ongoing thing (which I am), and I don't like to feel that I've been acting under false pretenses.

King Python
02-11-18, 09:37

One thing I'm curious about. A lot of these women put their "expectations" into their profile asking for a monthly allowance as large as 10 k. These same people seem to cave when I offer as low as 125. Is this pretty much standard? I've probably talked to 6 or 7 different women so far and this seems to be the caseI've recently had some luck with ladies who had turned my offers down a few months back. I've used SA for three months over the last year. I am primarily looking for a fuck buddy, so I'm not interested in anything more than the coffee date for a first meet, then onto business.

Anyways, when I started a year ago, I've found that the new profiles really want to be good girls and hope you'll pay a ton of money for nothing. I love the "I really need 800 to get my car out of impound, or I'm about to be evicted lines", before I've even met them. My offer is always 200 per meet, never any money before the meet, and I've found that to be the happy middle ground, and for a good looking mid 20's hottie I can bang multiple times, I'm happy to pay.

Anyways, these same girls in my first month who balked at 200, are the same girls who are more than happy to take it 3 months later once they realize that's a fair price. I don't use a pic for my main profile, and will only send it once I get a good vibe via text. Young and dumb doesn't remember from month to month who they rebuked LOL.

The moral of the story, SA is a gold mine, but you have to do a little work and have some patience.

Checkers123
02-11-18, 11:57
Ok. I am still trying to do this. SA says your card has to be international not just in the US. Every visa or master card I have found in Kroger or Meijer's say good in the US only. Where are people getting these pre paid cards that will be accepted by SA??Drew, try Googling "where can I buy an international prepaid gift card" (or something like that) and see what's near you.

Checkers123
02-11-18, 11:58
I've recently had some luck with ladies who had turned my offers down a few months back. I've used SA for three months over the last year. I am primarily looking for a fuck buddy, so I'm not interested in anything more than the coffee date for a first meet, then onto business.

Anyways, when I started a year ago, I've found that the new profiles really want to be good girls and hope you'll pay a ton of money for nothing. I love the "I really need 800 to get my car out of impound, or I'm about to be evicted lines", before I've even met them. My offer is always 200 per meet, never any money before the meet, and I've found that to be the happy middle ground, and for a good looking mid 20's hottie I can bang multiple times, I'm happy to pay.

Anyways, these same girls in my first month who balked at 200, are the same girls who are more than happy to take it 3 months later once they realize that's a fair price. I don't use a pic for my main profile, and will only send it once I get a good vibe via text. Young and dumb doesn't remember from month to month who they rebuked LOL.

The moral of the story, SA is a gold mine, but you have to do a little work and have some patience.Good advice KP.

DirtyDano
02-17-18, 11:10
I belong to all. (free member area). Whats your price, seeking-arrangements, seeking arrangements and secret benefits. A lot of these ladies use same or middle name as username. I search facebook with partial name and there location. You would be surprised by how many of these girls have same pic on facebook page. I simply message the on fb. Say something like I seen your ad, or I favorited you on blah blah site. My account just expired and wondered if you are still interested in sugardaddy. I tell them I am not here to bother them and I won't message them unless they respond. My facebook account is fake. I have about 30 percent success rate. Good hunting.

Jd2011
03-07-18, 02:07
Wow. This is the shit. I tried another site a few years ago with mixed success. I bit the bullit and signed up for a month on SA on Monday. I sent a few messages, liked a bunch of profiles, etc. Then the flood started. Tuesday I got a hotel room and bagged 2.

1.). Claimed to be 45 but was probably 55. Huge bolt on rack. Maybe the nicest man mates I've cum across. Literally. Thin, trim figure with a nice snug vagheen. Quick meet and greet at a bar then off to the room. $150 for well over an hour of GFE. Multiple positions, took a serious hammering, then I came all over her jugs and face. The only negative was her head game was on the weak side.

I then reset the fucking chamber for round 2.

2.). Early 40's, thick. Nice jugs with eraser nips. Quick meet and greet at a bar them off to the room again. Another 90+ minutes of multiple positions, dick sucking, pussy eating, GFE, etc. She had some baby damage and belly but made up for it in enthusiasm. Another buck fifty. I fucked the shit out of her and she squirted all over me which was pretty hot. I got her back by coating her face like a Kristy Kreme donut.

Life is good.

EricTheReddit
03-07-18, 17:34
Wow. This is the shit. I tried another site a few years ago with mixed success. I bit the bullit and signed up for a month on SA on Monday. I sent a few messages, liked a bunch of profiles, etc. Then the flood started. Tuesday I got a hotel room and bagged 2.

1.). Claimed to be 45 but was probably 55. Huge bolt on rack. Maybe the nicest man mates I've cum across. Literally. Thin, trim figure with a nice snug vagheen. Quick meet and greet at a bar then off to the room. $150 for well over an hour of GFE. Multiple positions, took a serious hammering, then I came all over her jugs and face. The only negative was her head game was on the weak side.

I then reset the fucking chamber for round 2.

2.). Early 40's, thick. Nice jugs with eraser nips. Quick meet and greet at a bar them off to the room again. Another 90+ minutes of multiple positions, dick sucking, pussy eating, GFE, etc. She had some baby damage and belly but made up for it in enthusiasm. Another buck fifty. I fucked the shit out of her and she squirted all over me which was pretty hot. I got her back by coating her face like a Kristy Kreme donut.

Life is good.I've had a couple of weeks where I can't keep up either, LOL.

Sort of like being in college again, not quite as much fun but worth the time and energy imo.

CaptNugs
03-17-18, 07:11
I've recently had some luck with ladies who had turned my offers down a few months back. I've used SA for three months over the last year. I am primarily looking for a fuck buddy, so I'm not interested in anything more than the coffee date for a first meet, then onto business.

The moral of the story, SA is a gold mine, but you have to do a little work and have some patience.Thanks for the tips. My premium expired about a week ago. Had my fun with 3 ladies, 22,34, and 37. Not a dime above 150. No clock, multiple pops, one of them I've been meeting up with to get drinks with regularly.

I was kind of impressed with how much some of these women think they're worth or how stupid they think we must be. Had one lady, not very attractive and in her 40's, tell me that if I signed up for this site than it's my obligation to provide her with a monthly income in exchange for services, told me to just give her a credit card that I could pay off every month. She said she would give me a "trial" for 500. Yea, no thanks.

Had another one, she said she was a dancer and needed 200 to get her car fixed. She was cute enough to where I would've caved at 200, but she wanted me to send her money via paypal and then promised me she would drive down to me as soon as her car was fixed. Offered to meet her up at her club or near her place and we could just do it then and there and I'd happily pay her but she never responded. Hah.

Had yet another one approach me about help with her student loan debt. The catch was that she would not offer any sexual favors, but said she would cook and clean my house for me and give me a few non nude sexy pictures for 1 k a month. I'm really curious if these women are really delusional or if people are really falling for these traps or paying women large sums of money to clean their house.

UseToBeJack
03-17-18, 20:19
This is much better LOL. Hooked up on day one with a very nice looking 20 something.

Yea I've had some outrageous requests myself. But I do find if you blow them off a couple weeks they will renegotiate. Had a few girls offer overnighters. Only jumped one at the time couldn't pass up the price. I still can't believe it. Timing is everything when their late on rent.

Have had one meet that was horrible out near Farmington. Pm for info. Truly a mess but its the candy addiction. She use to post on BP breifly last year. Got a chance to met her and will never repeat.

Jd2011
03-19-18, 15:02
Black chick, kinda ghetto, 42,5'2"ish, huge jugs, nice ass, a bit of a stomach, nice big clit like a small acorn. No muss no fuss. Hit her up, cut to the chase, offered $125. She said to pick her up. I did. She's on Detroit's east side. Took her to a motel with some booze. Knocked it out for like 2 hours, 2 pops. She's got a great head game but wasn't quite as long as I would have liked. Fucks well. Did mish, CG, reverse CG, k9. Blasted both times on body. I dig me some color every once and awhile. Ha. Got a date set up with a 21 year old white girl tomorrow. Life is good.

EricTheReddit
03-19-18, 16:53
I'm just about to fire up my premium membership again, I'm down to one FWB and I need to start digging wells before the water runs out.

One got caught by her husband (oops, LOL) and another started dating a guy and is suddenly serious with him.

I'm thinking about trying Tinder out just for shits and giggles but I'm not sure if I'm going to have to deal with a lot of dating bullshit or not.

Jd2011
03-19-18, 17:24
Let me know how Tinder goes if you try it. I thought it was more for the younger age brackets. I could be wrong. I'm in my early 50's.

I'm just about to fire up my premium membership again, I'm down to one FWB and I need to start digging wells before the water runs out.

One got caught by her husband (oops, LOL) and another started dating a guy and is suddenly serious with him.

I'm thinking about trying Tinder out just for shits and giggles but I'm not sure if I'm going to have to deal with a lot of dating bullshit or not.

EricTheReddit
03-20-18, 11:13
Let me know how Tinder goes if you try it. I thought it was more for the younger age brackets. I could be wrong. I'm in my early 50's.I'm in my early 40's but I've got full on gray hair. I think does skew younger but it's worth a shot I think.

Jd2011
03-21-18, 08:31
Maybe you will get some freebies? Isn't it more like a site for people just looking to hook up? I haven't thought of trying because I thought it for 20 somethings. Let us know if you have / don't have any success.

I'm in my early 40's but I've got full on gray hair. I think does skew younger but it's worth a shot I think.

Jd2011
03-21-18, 08:32
Met with my 21 year old SB last night. White girl, tall, almost perfect body, long hair, very pretty girl next door type look to her. We met previously last meet for a couple of drinks to get a feel for things. The first date when well. I was thinking TGTBT. On top of that, I am mostly into women my age or older. Most times I just don't connect with the younger age groups. But this one seems very mature for her age. Anyway, we had a nice dinner. I came clean about my SO situation, what I was looking for, etc. She was cool with it. She shared her expectations as well which were well within reasonable. So without further ado we headed to a hotel for a nice 2 hours of sensual sucking, fucking, showering, and repeat. Total GFE. And very skilled for a young girl. I was extremely impressed. Another option which I look forward to exploring is that fact that she is very into girls as well. Supposedly she has some friends that might want to join in. We shall see. No, I will not be sharing her screen name with you bastards 😊 this one is mine. For the moment at least.

Now I need to find an Asian, Indian, Middle Eastern, and native American and my stable will be complete. SA is the SHIT.

UseToBeJack
03-21-18, 17:14
I know who your talking about. Does have a nice body. Did you bargain? Wondering if? Seen her friends pics nothing like her.

Met with my 21 year old SB last night. White girl, tall, almost perfect body, long hair, very pretty girl next door type look to her. We met previously last meet for a couple of drinks to get a feel for things. The first date when well. I was thinking TGTBT. On top of that, I am mostly into women my age or older. Most times I just don't connect with the younger age groups. But this one seems very mature for her age. Anyway, we had a nice dinner. I came clean about my SO situation, what I was looking for, etc. She was cool with it. She shared her expectations as well which were well within reasonable. So without further ado we headed to a hotel for a nice 2 hours of sensual sucking, fucking, showering, and repeat. Total GFE. And very skilled for a young girl. I was extremely impressed. Another option which I look forward to exploring is that fact that she is very into girls as well. Supposedly she has some friends that might want to join in. We shall see. No, I will not be sharing her screen name with you bastards 😊 this one is mine. For the moment at least.

Now I need to find an Asian, Indian, Middle Eastern, and native American and my stable will be complete. SA is the SHIT.

ILuvThisTown29
03-24-18, 05:48
So wondering what girls do you guys recommend and please please tell me which ones to avoid? I'm talking to a few right now haven't pull the trigger but when I do ill be sure to share. Thank you.

Jim Stark
03-25-18, 12:19
So wondering what girls do you guys recommend and please please tell me which ones to avoid? I'm talking to a few right now haven't pull the trigger but when I do ill be sure to share. Thank you.What area are you in? We can help each other out. I've been on SA for a few years, I've seen a lot of girls from there.

MSU827
03-26-18, 09:14
This site is phenomenal. I've met up with two girls so far. Both were catches. May better than combing through ad sites.

ILuvThisTown29
03-27-18, 10:10
What area are you in? We can help each other out. I've been on SA for a few years, I've seen a lot of girls from there.I'm actually in sterling heights bordering Shelby township.

Jim Stark
03-27-18, 15:21
I'm willing to trade some info on SA girls, if you have any to TRADE, PM me.

MSU827
03-28-18, 11:46
Same here. Pm me and we can share.

I'm willing to trade some info on SA girls, if you have any to TRADE, PM me.

Natefarwell
03-28-18, 22:00
Same here. Pm me and we can share.I have a lot of them from Detroit, Ann Arbor, Chicago, Pittsburgh, Milwaukee and Madison. I am willing to trade as well.

MSU827
03-28-18, 22:59
Could you pm info or screen name? Your inbox is full. Would be greatly appreciated.

Found a 23 yr. Old with no limits. Likes being choked, hair pulled, stick fingers down her throat, anal, ass slapping and severe nipple pinching. 5'3", 110, curvy with some extra slight padding in the butt and tops of thighs. Caucasian. If interested I will direct you to her profile. 100. Lincoln park.

CRoberts11
03-29-18, 21:46
Found a 23 yr. Old with no limits. Likes being choked, hair pulled, stick fingers down her throat, anal, ass slapping and severe nipple pinching. 5'3", 110, curvy with some extra slight padding in the butt and tops of thighs. Caucasian. If interested I will direct you to her profile. 100. Lincoln park.I'm interested and your inbox is full.

Natefarwell
03-29-18, 23:06
Anyone have any info on this one? https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/53d4335f-1f95-4e8a-9ac1-bcf40f7afee3.

CRoberts11
03-29-18, 23:52
Found a 23 yr. Old with no limits. Likes being choked, hair pulled, stick fingers down her throat, anal, ass slapping and severe nipple pinching. 5'3", 110, curvy with some extra slight padding in the butt and tops of thighs. Caucasian. If interested I will direct you to her profile. 100. Lincoln park.I tried to pm you but your box is full.

ShutterMonkey
03-30-18, 10:15
What do the women have to do to get listed on the site? Do they pay any sort of membership fee or have to post a face picture for verification? I'm wondering two things. First, what's to stop SA from becoming a have for scammers like BP, and second what's to stop spouses or busybodies from going on the site to try to bust men who use it?

EricTheReddit
03-30-18, 14:33
What do the women have to do to get listed on the site? Do they pay any sort of membership fee or have to post a face picture for verification? I'm wondering two things. First, what's to stop SA from becoming a have for scammers like BP, and second what's to stop spouses or busybodies from going on the site to try to bust men who use it?No fee or photo for verification purposes, they can read and respond to messages but they do have a premium profile option. No clue what the benefit of that would be for them.

King Python
03-30-18, 18:11
What do the women have to do to get listed on the site? Do they pay any sort of membership fee or have to post a face picture for verification? I'm wondering two things. First, what's to stop SA from becoming a have for scammers like BP, and second what's to stop spouses or busybodies from going on the site to try to bust men who use it?Yes, I have seen some BP scags on SA. I just immediately block them and keep on searching.

Also, if you only get replies from a girl after midnight and before 4 am, she's probably a drugged out BPer.

Happy hunting, SA rocks.

Road Head
03-30-18, 20:52
Yes, I have seen some BP scags on SA. I just immediately block them and keep on searching.

Also, if you only get replies from a girl after midnight and before 4 am, she's probably a drugged out BPer.

Happy hunting, SA rocks.That's because it's free for women to post.

JoeDocks11
03-31-18, 09:17
I tried to pm you but your box is full.Box cleared now.

GuyDetroit
03-31-18, 11:29
I banged a mixed girl Last night but her body was deceiving, still had a nice ass and gave a good BBBJ, for a buck and red lobster.

Banged a model type last weekend for 250 which was actually my first days on the site.

Today a hot, young and big butt mocha skin girl was talking about 1500-2 k idk if it was a month or per meet but I just laughed. GPS is strong on the site.

Road Head
03-31-18, 13:35
I banged a mixed girl Last night but her body was deceiving, still had a nice ass and gave a good BBBJ, for a buck and red lobster.

Banged a model type last weekend for 250 which was actually my first days on the site.

Today a hot, young and big butt mocha skin girl was talking about 1500-2 k idk if it was a month or per meet but I just laughed. GPS is strong on the site.They are just shooting for the stars, no one is paying them that kind of money. The key is to negotiate.

Aman200
03-31-18, 13:54
Me and my friend have meet up with this gal from flushing we met on here. Anyway short MILF material, and and takes it like a champ. Gets unbelievably wet. Brunette with glasses, gives off the naughty librarian vibe. This is the second girl I've met from SA and it's always a drink or two then fun. Worth the price for admission I'd say.

Det51
03-31-18, 17:13
Got played today by an Asian lady named Leigha. Gave me an address of Marriott Courtyard, drove 45 minutes, texted me room number that didn't exist and didn't answer texts or calls.

Live and learn.

Jim Stark
03-31-18, 18:25

Today a hot, young and big butt mocha skin girl was talking about 1500-2 k idk if it was a month or per meet but I just laughed. GPS is strong on the site.I hope nobody is actually dumb enough to give these girls 1000 per meet or some of the crazy numbers they throw out.

GuyDetroit
04-01-18, 09:27
If anyone bangs this one let me know LOL, I actually know her from years ago. https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/37553bca-e61e-72dc-fdfb-9a4199a8ddc5.

Natefarwell
04-01-18, 20:54
Anyone have any info on this one? https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/53d4335f-1f95-4e8a-9ac1-bcf40f7afee3.She said she deleted her account. Can someone verify for me please!

Thanks.

DirtyDano
04-02-18, 07:01
She said she deleted her account. Can someone verify for me please!

Thanks.Just logged on still looks active to me.

Natefarwell
04-02-18, 12:59
Just logged on still looks active to me.Thanks!! For all. This one will play games with you. She has cancelled a few times on me. Says she is alright with getting a room over texting but when the time comes she will cancel. We finally did meet for dinner and she says she has never actually met anyone till I met her (I do not believe for a second). When I asked about getting a room she freaked out and said she wants to take it SLOW! Which I am fine with. However, if others are seeing her and getting more then Hanging out, I am not good with that. Anyway, if anyone does end up meeting her and get more then hanging out please let me know so I do not waste my time.

Bach1400
04-02-18, 18:21
This hot SA chick from Mexico favourited me I don't know if she is legit or not. Are foreign sugar babies typically a scam.

TheTrackStar
04-03-18, 19:07
This hot SA chick from Mexico favourited me I don't know if she is legit or not. Are foreign sugar babies typically a scam.Don't give her any money until you're face to face (naked on the bed) and you won't get scammed.

GorillaTouch
04-03-18, 21:47
Damn, only been on SA for a day now, and chicks on there are freakin' mean as hell!! You tell them straight up you want to pay per meet, and they block you. They ask to see your private profile pic, and they don't like it, they block you. WTF. Not used to this kind of rejection. So far only one chick had been conversing with me. Might delete my account early before the month is up, and resort back to my usual places and providers. Wanted to try SA to get new providers or younger better looking providers. But so far, been a waste of time. Such as life. Stay safe out there!

Avash88
04-03-18, 22:50
Sa success depends on being low key and telling them you going to give them a allowance to build trust at first the allowance got to be per meet. Here is a step by step guide to sa:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?15100-Sugarbaby-Thread-Highlights-Index-and-FAQ

Damn, only been on SA for a day now, and chicks on there are freakin' mean as hell!! You tell them straight up you want to pay per meet, and they block you. They ask to see your private profile pic, and they don't like it, they block you. WTF. Not used to this kind of rejection. So far only one chick had been conversing with me. Might delete my account early before the month is up, and resort back to my usual places and providers. Wanted to try SA to get new providers or younger better looking providers. But so far, been a waste of time. Such as life. Stay safe out there!

GorillaTouch
04-04-18, 11:04
Sa success depends on being low key and telling them you going to give them a allowance to build trust at first the allowance got to be per meet. Here is a step by step guide to sa:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?15100-Sugarbaby-Thread-Highlights-Index-and-FAQThanks for the info Avash88! Will definitely read it later today!

Det51
04-04-18, 12:44
I've texted on SA with 2 young hot looking girls this week who before they could meet needed phone minutes, or Spotify and one iTunes card. When I said, as soon as we meet I'll give you those, they disappeared. I agree! Nothing without face to face

Don't give her any money until you're face to face (naked on the bed) and you won't get scammed.

Salmasy
04-04-18, 20:29
This site is phenomenal. I've met up with two girls so far. Both were catches. May better than combing through ad sites.I agree, SA is interesting. As soon as I became a premium member my inbox has been flooded. I've only been conversing for a day or so but I have already made an appointment with this one chick and am talking to a few others about meeting early next week. Prices have ranged from $300.00 for strictly lunch, which is ridiculous, $200.00 for 2 hours FS, and $500.00 for 1 hour. The $500.00 is something I would never do, even if she is insanely hot. The most I would do is $250.00 for a few hours.

I have noticed there a lot of college girls looking to pay their way through college. Or at least that's what they say, but who gives a shit what they spend the money on. Point being is that there are plenty of 20 something chicks looking to make a few extra bucks and they are willing to bare their beautiful bodies in return.

EricTheReddit
04-06-18, 09:18
I agree, SA is interesting. As soon as I became a premium member my inbox has been flooded. I've only been conversing for a day or so but I have already made an appointment with this one chick and am talking to a few others about meeting early next week. Prices have ranged from $300.00 for strictly lunch, which is ridiculous, $200.00 for 2 hours FS, and $500.00 for 1 hour. The $500.00 is something I would never do, even if she is insanely hot. The most I would do is $250.00 for a few hours.

I have noticed there a lot of college girls looking to pay their way through college. Or at least that's what they say, but who gives a shit what they spend the money on. Point being is that there are plenty of 20 something chicks looking to make a few extra bucks and they are willing to bare their beautiful bodies in return.I paid one girl $200 for a half day hotel meet right when I was first on the site, since then it's been meet ups 1 x per week with 3 different women.

I just pay for whatever we are doing or a bottle of wine or their cable bill occasionally with one of them and nothing else.

They range from 26-37, all 3 are very hot in different ways and don't want to deal with the usual nonsense that goes with dating.

I got a lot of the "my fee for lunch is $_ but I shot that down rigth away. From what my ladies tell me it's very much a buyer's market still on SA, so use that to your advantage.

GorillaTouch
04-06-18, 17:21
Man, Friday must be the hot day for SA hookups huh? I've received more messages today than I did all week combined!! Hopefully I can make something work with one of these college broads. Good luck!

GorillaTouch
04-06-18, 17:47
Anyone ever heard of anyone getting setup by LE when meeting or setting up arrangements? Some of these girls just get straight to the point. So I'm a little weary making arrangements. Especially if they are flood looking college student or provider. Help or advice?

Helno
04-06-18, 20:54
I have not heard of LE setting up arrangements. I heard of people getting robbed. I would be cautious but that is probably me. Good luck and happy hunting.

LegoBuilder
04-07-18, 02:55
I currently have like 100 grand at my disposal and would like to know if its possible for an ugly man like myself to score with a real non pro sugar baby.

JoeDocks11
04-07-18, 15:51
I currently have like 100 grand at my disposal and would like to know if its possible for an ugly man like myself to score with a real non pro sugar baby.Hell yes. Money talks. 200-300 is the going rate. So, at worst, you go double?

JoeDocks11
04-07-18, 15:52
Man, Friday must be the hot day for SA hookups huh? I've received more messages today than I did all week combined!! Hopefully I can make something work with one of these college broads. Good luck!Saturday even more so.

Biggy313
04-07-18, 16:15
They only care about the money.

If you read this forum you should have no problem havibg lots of fun. Most of us here do with a fraction og that at our dsiposal.

I currently have like 100 grand at my disposal and would like to know if its possible for an ugly man like myself to score with a real non pro sugar baby..

GorillaTouch
04-07-18, 20:05
Mongers, avoid this one! Setting up an arrangement was so easy, almost flawless. I knew something had to go wrong. So I went to see her and everything was fine. She asked if I was ina rush and if not to sit down and talk first. So I agreed. 10 minutes into our conversation, her husband or boyfriend comes thru the side door yelling and asking who's car and stuff. Then she just disappeared. He made it to the living room to find me sitting on the couch. He asked who I was and I said a friend. So he leaves to the side door and starts yelling st Tina. I'm just sitting there and I think I heard him say "you have about 3 seconds to get out of my house". So thinking he is outside, I make a dash for it. His back was turned to the side door as I was running to my car. Drove off and here I am writing this.

My mistake was when I handed her the 1. 4 for the arrangement while we were talking. Never making that mistake again. Should of just showed it to her and say she'll get it when we're done.

Thinking back, I may have been setup. Everything just went too easy setting up the arrangement. And he seemed pissed, but wouldn't he of wanted to beat my ass? Idk. Then shI has the nerves to text me to come back in 15 minutes. Come on. Seriously? I'd be dumb enough to return?

If it wasn't a setup, and he actually legitimately came home and found us in bed, I couldn't imagine the outcome.

Anyway, take this as a learning experience mongers. Stay safe out there.

https://seekingarrangement.com/member/40a2f2ce-e1e0-4fa0-bb19-d2fabc2f6c75

Mitico7327
04-07-18, 20:21
Oldest trick in the book, you got taken.

Mongers, avoid this one! Setting up an arrangement was so easy, almost flawless. I knew something had to go wrong. So I went to see her and everything was fine. She asked if I was ina rush and if not to sit down and talk first. So I agreed. 10 minutes into our conversation, her husband or boyfriend comes thru the side door yelling and asking who's car and stuff. Then she just disappeared. He made it to the living room to find me sitting on the couch. He asked who I was and I said a friend. So he leaves to the side door and starts yelling st Tina. I'm just sitting there and I think I heard him say "you have about 3 seconds to get out of my house". So thinking he is outside, I make a dash for it. His back was turned to the side door as I was running to my car. Drove off and here I am writing this.

My mistake was when I handed her the 1. 4 for the arrangement while we were talking. Never making that mistake again. Should of just showed it to her and say she'll get it when we're done.

Thinking back, I may have been setup. Everything just went too easy setting up the arrangement. And he seemed pissed, but wouldn't he of wanted to beat my ass? Idk. Then shI has the nerves to text me to come back in 15 minutes. Come on. Seriously? I'd be dumb enough to return?

If it wasn't a setup, and he actually legitimately came home and found us in bed, I couldn't imagine the outcome.

Anyway, take this as a learning experience mongers. Stay safe out there.

https://seekingarrangement.com/member/40a2f2ce-e1e0-4fa0-bb19-d2fabc2f6c75

GorillaTouch
04-07-18, 22:04
Oldest trick in the book, you got taken.Yea brother Mitico, I'm sure I did. I guess I was due for this to happen. I've been in this hobby for years, and this is the first time something like this has happened to me. Ah well, we live we learn. Lucky it was only 140. I've got a great job so there's more where that came from. I just hope them lowlifes get what's coming to them when they run this scam on the wrong person. Anyway, stay safe out there fellow mongers.

Natefarwell
04-07-18, 22:52
Would anyone be interested in doing a threesome. She is a 19 yo you of Michigan girl. I see her for 200 BB CIP. Sweet girl from a wealthy family. She wants to explore more and is interested in doing it. She said 300 total for both of us. So 150 each and we can still a room.

Salmasy
04-07-18, 23:59
Yea brother Mitico, I'm sure I did. I guess I was due for this to happen. I've been in this hobby for years, and this is the first time something like this has happened to me. Ah well, we live we learn. Lucky it was only 140. I've got a great job so there's more where that came from. I just hope them lowlifes get what's coming to them when they run this scam on the wrong person. Anyway, stay safe out there fellow mongers.Thank you for the heads up. I have always been somewhat hesitant to go to a providers house or anything of that nature. Many of the women I have spoken with on SA have been asking me to host as they cannot. My safety and peace of mind is worth the extra $100+ for a room.

GorillaTouch
04-08-18, 06:53
Thank you for the heads up. I have always been somewhat hesitant to go to a providers house or anything of that nature. Many of the women I have spoken with on SA have been asking me to host as they cannot. My safety and peace of mind is worth the extra $100+ for a room.I think you are right. If I'm to continue meeting SA providers, it is definitely worth the extra money to get a hotel room. Atleast in a hotel room, they are not in control of the environment. But If I may play devils advocate here, they could still have someone come knocking at the door unexpectedly 10-15 minutes into your session. I think the main thing is to not give money upfront. If they ask for money, just show them that you have it, and it's their after the arrangement completes. Actually, thinking about it some more, I might even go wait outside for her and watch her drive in. If she comes alone, it's legit. But if someone drops her off, there's a chance she might be trying to set you up somehow. Idk. After yesterday's experience, I'm just a little paranoid now, and my safety has to be number one. Whatever the case, stay safe out there brothers. Oh, and another thing...I’d never let these providers come to my place...never!

LegoBuilder
04-09-18, 22:47
Currently, my SA profile is just being ignored completely don't know maybe it is not well written but I only seem to get 2 or 3 views on my profile a day I'm thinking of deleting my SA profile altogether.

GorillaTouch
04-10-18, 07:42
Currently, my SA profile is just being ignored completely don't know maybe it is not well written but I only seem to get 2 or 3 views on my profile a day I'm thinking of deleting my SA profile altogether.Is your profile pic set to public? A lot of girls ignore profiles that have a pic set to private. If they can't see you upfront, they just skip you. I get a decent amount of views, favorites and messages. I'm just an average looking guy. Half of the girls that favorite me are from another state or even another country, and I just skip those. Then half of the girls want a substantial allowance, 200+, so I put those in queue. If they don't eventually lower their standards, I just move on. I've had 2 meet ups from SA, and I've only been on a week. One of which turned out to be super cool and we had a great and fun arrangement. The other arrangement I ended up getting setup and lost 140. So it's hit or miss. I sometimes get the girls who want to meet right away too. But if you don't reply to them quickly, they move on too. It'll take some time and some work. But when you do find one that you connect with, it'll be worth it. Good luck and stay safe brother.

Jd2011
04-10-18, 07:59
My profile is very basic. Pics set to private. In the month I was on, I was basically only active for the first week or two. I viewed a lot of profile, favorited a lot, requested to see a lot of pics, etc. A lot of girls then requested to see mine. I'm not a GQ guy but I'm not bad looking either. I'm not chiseled but not in terrible shape either. I would rate my game as average or maybe a little above. In the 2 weeks I was activate, I banged 4 girls. Only one of the 4 I would consider a moped. (If you aren't aware, a moped girl is one that's fun to ride but you wouldn't want your buddies to see you riding her). I probably could have banged 2 or 3 more if I had the time. Just my 2 cents.

JD.

Currently, my SA profile is just being ignored completely don't know maybe it is not well written but I only seem to get 2 or 3 views on my profile a day I'm thinking of deleting my SA profile altogether.

GorillaTouch
04-10-18, 11:09
My profile is very basic. Pics set to private. In the month I was on, I was basically only active for the first week or two. I viewed a lot of profile, favorited a lot, requested to see a lot of pics, etc. A lot of girls then requested to see mine. I'm not a GQ guy but I'm not bad looking either. I'm not chiseled but not in terrible shape either. I would rate my game as average or maybe a little above. In the 2 weeks I was activate, I banged 4 girls. Only one of the 4 I would consider a moped. (If you aren't aware, a moped girl is one that's fun to ride but you wouldn't want your buddies to see you riding her). I probably could have banged 2 or 3 more if I had the time. Just my 2 cents.

JD.Lmfao about moped. Just now learned that term. But hey, what allowance did you give those girls you seen? Most of the chicks I messaged with want 300+. So 300+ and also add cost of hotel? Forget about it.

HoldenCaul
04-10-18, 13:35
Joined about a week ago. Similiar experiences to what many of you have posted, some good, some bad, some laughably unrealistic, etc. Mostly a lot of work, searching, and communication. I chose this month because it is very light for me work wise, and I have time to travel around for meets. Initially, I jumped at anything that showed interest in me and turned out to be a lot of skanks wanting $300 basically worse than a backpage girl and more expensive. After a couple bad meetings I weeded those out. I changed my profile to be more narrow focused and I've become more patient. That worked, once I decided I was going to be picky and if I never found anything, I am no worse off than how I started. Being married, I have to cross that hurdle which, IMO, is significant for what I am looking for. Most of the girls on here are single and I feel like married is a complication to them that they don't need. Nevertheless, I did end up meeting several young girls (22-26) some of which lead to a hotel room fck and some not. This really takes a lot of time. And for me, the jury is still out if it's worth it or not. The ones I've banged I've held firm on 200 per session but at least one is already trying to raise her price and / or get a monthly allowance. I just want to pay 200 per time once a week, proving challenging to finding someone that matches with that (and my other requirements. Young hot, wants to fck for 2 hours). It's only been a week and I will give it 30 days but that is my report so far.

Highlight: young asian student who swore up and down at first she was taking it very slow and the first meet was not for sex, blah blah blah, after 30 minutes of coffee we were off to the hotel and she fcked like a banshee.

Lowlight: girl who said she was 19 and lived with her parents turned out to be a homeless 25 year old crack ***** wanting 300 showed up in sweatpants and no makeup absolute skank waste of time.

In between: lot of girls asking for cash just to meet for coffee, lot of "my rents due", "started a new job and don't get paid for 3 weeks" etc. All scams IMO. I quickly earned to ignore all that.

Have fun good luck peace out.

HoldenCaul
04-10-18, 13:40

JD.I don't post a public pic, and don't share any private either. I will text it ONLY after a hell of a long conversation and actually end up describing myself in detail including a famous person I look like (which is true). That is sometimes good enough, sometimes not. Just really paranoid about the pic, but then again at the coffee meet she could snap a pic and go running off with it. So I am probably being too cautious. Main question is does lack of a pic hold you back from getting looks and responses. I am curious about that as well.

Jd2011
05-21-18, 12:00
I will no longer be posting reviews in this section. Some dickhead actually showed a review I wrote on a girl to the actual girl. Real nice asshole.

Maxam1
05-22-18, 07:00
I will no longer be posting reviews in this section. Some dickhead actually showed a review I wrote on a girl to the actual girl. Real nice asshole.Morons expecting special favors.

EricTheReddit
05-22-18, 10:31
I will no longer be posting reviews in this section. Some dickhead actually showed a review I wrote on a girl to the actual girl. Real nice asshole.Fuck you to whomever did this.

Madaboutmax
05-22-18, 12:50
Fuck you to whomever did this.I've always been careful not to be too specific in my discussions about girls such that they could identify me or find it by a Google search that this forum showed up when previously on the. Info domain.

Do you know for sure someone showed it to her or could she have found it via a search engine?

Jd2011
05-23-18, 11:33
She was shown the review by another member. I'm positive of this. Her and I are still cool. She told me what happen and totally described my review. If anything she was a little miffed that I went into detail about our encounter.

Whoever the dude is, he is a complete asshole to do something like that.

I've always been careful not to be too specific in my discussions about girls such that they could identify me or find it by a Google search that this forum showed up when previously on the. Info domain.

Do you know for sure someone showed it to her or could she have found it via a search engine?

HungaryMan
05-28-18, 01:42
I was scanning the site and came across one little lady that has a pic showing her with a rather large tummy bump. Her profile says. Update: pregnant and father doesn't want the baby. I was left speechless.

ChiaHair
05-31-18, 01:57
Anyone know a sugar-dating website other than SA which is less intimidating for the average guy like myself.

GiveMeAss
06-03-18, 18:42
Anyone know a sugar-dating website other than SA which is less intimidating for the average guy like myself.By "less intimidating" do you really mean less money.

ChiaHair
06-05-18, 00:45
By "less intimidating" do you really mean less money.What I mean by less intimidating is will there be any success for an average joe with no high social status that has some money but isn't say rich that wants to date the attractive girl next door type.

Jim Stark
06-05-18, 14:59
What I mean by less intimidating is will there be any success for an average joe with no high social status that has some money but isn't say rich that wants to date the attractive girl next door type.That's exactly what SA is for. You might not get every girl that you message, but you can definitely get an attractive girl next door type.

CaptNugs
06-07-18, 07:55
What I mean by less intimidating is will there be any success for an average joe with no high social status that has some money but isn't say rich that wants to date the attractive girl next door type.Other than Tinder or another dating site, no? I don't really get what you're asking for other than another Backpage or a simple dating site.

I found a few women on SA in the 150+/ hour range a few months back, I'm sure much hasn't changed since then. Don't let these women that are asking for a 5 grand monthly allowance intimidate you, some of them have no idea how to price their worth and will generally take whatever you offer as long as its reasonable. The others are delusional or are clearly looking for something you aren't and they aren't worth your time.

My best experience on SA started with an offer of 150 for an hour. Her only requirement was to go get drinks and dinner beforehand. Our sessions lasted more than an hour and were on a bi-weekly basis.

HoldenCaul
06-07-18, 08:26
Other than Tinder or another dating site, no? I don't really get what you're asking for other than another Backpage or a simple dating site.

I found a few women on SA in the 150+/ hour range a few months back, I'm sure much hasn't changed since then. Don't let these women that are asking for a 5 grand monthly allowance intimidate you, some of them have no idea how to price their worth and will generally take whatever you offer as long as its reasonable. The others are delusional or are clearly looking for something you aren't and they aren't worth your time.

My best experience on SA started with an offer of 150 for an hour. Her only requirement was to go get drinks and dinner beforehand. Our sessions lasted more than an hour and were on a bi-weekly basis.I was on SA for 2 months and any offer of 150 was laughed at. These girls all wanted 300 minimum. Maybe I am going after the wrong (too high) quality or too young, who knows.

EricTheReddit
06-08-18, 12:42
I was on SA for 2 months and any offer of 150 was laughed at. These girls all wanted 300 minimum. Maybe I am going after the wrong (too high) quality or too young, who knows.I got three women without paying anything more than coffee / drinks / meal / etc.

YMMV and all, maybe someone is targeting the wrong type? Wrong profile setup? I don't know, just saying it's possible.

GiveMeAss
06-16-18, 14:15
What I mean by less intimidating is will there be any success for an average joe with no high social status that has some money but isn't say rich that wants to date the attractive girl next door type.Just go for it. What's the worst that can happen, she doesn't reply to your offer.

GiveMeAss
06-16-18, 14:18
She was shown the review by another member. I'm positive of this. Her and I are still cool. She told me what happen and totally described my review. If anything she was a little miffed that I went into detail about our encounter.

Whoever the dude is, he is a complete asshole to do something like that.Not trying to sound like a dick, but you post it on a public forum. What did you expect?

Jd2011
06-18-18, 18:19
You are totally correct GMA. My bad. I was trying to contribute and hoping for a little honor within the brotherhood. Ha.

Not trying to sound like a dick, but you post it on a public forum. What did you expect?

Natefarwell
06-18-18, 23:30
Ok guys! I have not posted to much lately however, I have been talking to this one. For some reason she looked very familiar to me. It finally hit me. She is on www.exploited......com. Her name is Carissa on that web site. When she texted me the first time she said her name is Carissa as well. I did get a few other pics. One has the exact same fingernail color as the one in the porn video. Anyhow, here is her link. Is this a scam or is she real?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/87c1c5c8-997f-4aec-aea1-e510c3c59a0e

Natefarwell
06-18-18, 23:40
The site is www.exploitedcollege.....com.

ILuvThisTown29
06-24-18, 21:58
So this was probably one of the worst experiences I've had. No it wasn't an experience it was an actual nightmare! So this month was my birthday so a week before my birthday I started making contact with some girls on SA. A few hit me up and we chatted but one caught my eyes she was a MILF and super fun and kinky to talk to. So after 4 days of texting back and forth we finally decide to make a weekly arrangement. Which was 2 bens for several hours of her time. So I told her I prefer too meet at night cause I work during the day. So finally the night of my Birthday we had arrange to see each other at 9 pm at my place. So around 6 pm I text her again at 8 nothing. So 9 pm arrives I get a text message saying 'hey dropping son of with father heading out afterwards". So I reply "Okay" . Another hour goes by I text her no response. Another hour goes by nothing. So finally midnight she reply" Are you still up" I say "yes" she says"sorry can I still cum make you cum?" So in the moment of weakness I say " Yes". So now its 1 am this hot MILF show up to my door in jeans and a hoodie with her make up done. I bring her upstairs and she tells me to turn on some music. Her jeans and hoodie come off and she in the matching bra and panties set. She starts doing this lap dance for me. She gringing up and down on my leg and cock. And I notice this odor and wet stain on my pants. The lights are dim but there differently a odor. She then asked me where the rest room was and I told her down the hall to the right. She proceeds to excuse herself. And about 5 minutes goes by she come out of the bathroom naked and goes to my room and finger me to come in completely naked. So I follow with out hesitation. She gets down on her knees and take me in her month. I reach for a condom to cover my member up. An the fans blowing in my room and the wind hits me and the odor hit me right in the face. This time its worse. But I simply ignore it. So she crawls on the edge of my bed doggie face down ass up and I slip my shaft in and all of a sudden I hit this hard spot in her and this smell of rotting spoiled flesh. Likes something decay in her died came out of her pussy. I step back and told her to GTFO. She looked at me and before she could say anything I puked on my fucking rug. Her eyes went wide and goes" that disgusting" she says" Give me my money and ill leave" I told her to "fuck off and get out!" we get into a fight and things got little physically but she gets dress and I kick her ass out. So it gets fucking worse. I clean the fucking puke up and decide. I need to shower. I step into my bathroom and theres this digusting overwhelming spoiled meat smell Fucking again I run to my toilet and puke again. She left something black red and fucking hard in my trash can. I had to cover my nose to clean the fucking trash can. Overall most disgusting experience I ever had. Here the link to her page https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/04b4e699-0c3e-42e8-b60a-d999af2561d0.

Det51
06-25-18, 09:03
Just crossed her off my to do list! Sorry you had that experience but SA can be hit or miss in extreme ways!

So this was probably one of the worst experiences I've had. No it wasn't an experience it was an actual nightmare! So this month was my birthday so a week before my birthday I started making contact with some girls on SA. A few hit me up and we chatted but one caught my eyes she was a MILF and super fun and kinky to talk to. So after 4 days of texting back and forth we finally decide to make a weekly arrangement. Which was 2 bens for several hours of her time. So I told her I prefer too meet at night cause I work during the day. So finally the night of my Birthday we had arrange to see each other at 9 pm at my place. So around 6 pm I text her again at 8 nothing. So 9 pm arrives I get a text message saying 'hey dropping son of with father heading out afterwards". So I reply "Okay" . Another hour goes by I text her no response. Another hour goes by nothing. So finally midnight she reply" Are you still up" I say "yes" she says"sorry can I still cum make you cum?" So in the moment of weakness I say " Yes". So now its 1 am this hot MILF show up to my door in jeans and a hoodie with her make up done. I bring her upstairs and she tells me to turn on some music. Her jeans and hoodie come off and she in the matching bra and panties set. She starts doing this lap dance for me. She gringing up and down on my leg and cock. And I notice this odor and wet stain on my pants. The lights are dim but there differently a odor. She then asked me where the rest room was and I told her down the hall to the right. She proceeds to excuse herself. And about 5 minutes goes by she come out of the bathroom naked and goes to my room and finger me to come in completely naked. So I follow with out hesitation. She gets down on her knees and take me in her month. I reach for a condom to cover my member up. An the fans blowing in my room and the wind hits me and the odor hit me right in the face. This time its worse. But I simply ignore it. So she crawls on the edge of my bed doggie face down ass up and I slip my shaft in and all of a sudden I hit this hard spot in her and this smell of rotting spoiled flesh. Likes something decay in her died came out of her pussy. I step back and told her to GTFO. She looked at me and before she could say anything I puked on my fucking rug. Her eyes went wide and goes" that disgusting" she says" Give me my money and ill leave" I told her to "fuck off and get out!" we get into a fight and things got little physically but she gets dress and I kick her ass out. So it gets fucking worse. I clean the fucking puke up and decide. I need to shower. I step into my bathroom and theres this digusting overwhelming spoiled meat smell Fucking again I run to my toilet and puke again. She left something black red and fucking hard in my trash can. I had to cover my nose to clean the fucking trash can. Overall most disgusting experience I ever had. Here the link to her page https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/04b4e699-0c3e-42e8-b60a-d999af2561d0.

Sincy
06-25-18, 18:08
Thanks iluvthistown. These reports are valuable and much appreciated. Sort for your experience.

BigMac55
06-25-18, 18:25
I was on SA for 2 months and any offer of 150 was laughed at. These girls all wanted 300 minimum. Maybe I am going after the wrong (too high) quality or too young, who knows.Most of the girls I've seen off SA were in the 200 range. One that I thought was really hot, had her own place so I went up to 225, since I didn't have to get a room. But I've settled on two I really like and see regularly. They are 140 and 120. Neither is a 21 year old college hottie, but they're both much younger than me and are really into it. Much more fun than the younger ones who weren't as into it.

HungaryMan
06-25-18, 20:11
Most of the girls I've seen off SA were in the 200 range. One that I thought was really hot, had her own place so I went up to 225, since I didn't have to get a room. But I've settled on two I really like and see regularly. They are 140 and 120. Neither is a 21 year old college hottie, but they're both much younger than me and are really into it. Much more fun than the younger ones who weren't as into it.Approximately what ages are the two of them? I think I need to alter the age parameters for my searches also.

Jd2011
06-26-18, 10:15
First of all, thanks for sharing your story. It is a reminder to us all that even though we call this a "hobby", it is actually a very strategic game that can get dangerous if we are not very careful. Sorry in advance if this sounds like lecturing. I'm just pointing out some obvious mistakes we should all try to avoid. The rules for mongering should be read often. They apply to all genres of the hobby. Including SBs. I know I break some rules myself sometimes, but we need to do our best to not break them.

1.) NEVER EVER TAKE A GIRL TO YOUR RESIDENCE. If you were at a hotel when it escallated, you could have just went to the front desk and said there is a crazy chick in my room, call the cops. I don't care if your home is a cardboard box under the Woodward overpass on 8 Mile. One day the shopping cart you use to hunt for returnables will be gone along with the rest of your shit. Or worse. Taking this a step further, you need to go deep undercover when playing this game. You should never use your real name, personal phone number. The SBs should never know any real info about you. Where you live, what you do for work, whether you are married or not, if you have kids, etc. Any of this info could possibly be used against you. You need to be able to disappear in the blink of an eye like Houdini if you have the need to. When I first was trying the SB thing about 6 or 7 years ago, I met this kinda ghetto black chick on SB4 U. Everything was going good. We had a couple of meets, I shagged the shit out of her a few times for not much more than buying dinner / drinks. She had my real first name, my real telephone number, not sure about my license plate or not. Then she started wanting to get together more often, even after I initially told her I was like a twice per month guy. The conversations on this started escalating so at some point, I just stopped all contact and ignored her attempts to contact me. A few days after this, she texted me my full name, home address and work address along with some slightly threatening comments. At the time I wasn't married, but it still scared me shitless. I kept thinking she would show up at my house, or come walking in to my place of business. I did some digging on her as I had her full named, and luckily (or not), found out she was recently in prison for attempted murder and out on probation. I told her that I found out about this and if I ever heard from her again I was going to contact her probation officer. Thankfully this did the trick and I never heard from her again.

2.) DON'T PUT UP WITH ANY BULLSHIT. This is a tough one I know. Little head vs big head. After 4 days of sexting I'm sure you had to have her. But as soon as she started up with the delays and excuses that night you should have cut her loose. In my experience, when the delays and excuses start, that almost absolutely means things will not go well. It sounds like you are a single guy since you were hosting her at your place? If so, you have more options than most. When it starts going south, you could have went to a strip bar, a massage parlor, gotten a decent escort, even a SWer, etc. Your options would have been many for the 200 beans you were planning on spending.

3.) HYGIENE ISSUES. Ok, so little head won and she finally made it over after all the delays and bullshit excuses. First off, you need to be very alert and aware.. This is no wine and dine civilian experience. You are paying money to get laid. The lights should have been on in full force so you can see what you're getting into. If she balks at this, there is a reason for it. As soon as you were hit with the aroma she should have been given 10 bucks for gas and shown the door. No ifs ands or buts on this one. Again, this would have been so much easier if you were in a hotel or motel. At least you wouldn't have had to clean up your own puke.

I'm not trying to run you down here, just point out some things for the good of the brotherhood (IMHO). Thanks again for posting about your experience. No situation is risk-free, but we can, and should, take steps to minimize those risks.

Happy Birthday.

JD.

EricTheReddit
06-26-18, 15:34
First of all, thanks for sharing your story. It is a reminder to us all that even though we call this a "hobby", it is actually a very strategic game that can get dangerous if we are not very careful. Sorry in advance if this sounds like lecturing. I'm just pointing out some obvious mistakes we should all try to avoid. The rules for mongering should be read often. They apply to all genres of the hobby. Including SBs. I know I break some rules myself sometimes, but we need to do our best to not break them.

1.) NEVER EVER TAKE A GIRL TO YOUR RESIDENCE. If you were at a hotel when it escallated, you could have just went to the front desk and said there is a crazy chick in my room, call the cops. I don't care if your home is a cardboard box under the Woodward overpass on 8 Mile. One day the shopping cart you use to hunt for returnables will be gone along with the rest of your shit. Or worse. Taking this a step further, you need to go deep undercover when playing this game. You should never use your real name, personal phone number. The SBs should never know any real info about you. Where you live, what you do for work, whether you are married or not, if you have kids, etc. Any of this info could possibly be used against you. You need to be able to disappear in the blink of an eye like Houdini if you have the need to. When I first was trying the SB thing about 6 or 7 years ago, I met this kinda ghetto black chick on SB4 U. Everything was going good. We had a couple of meets, I shagged the shit out of her a few times for not much more than buying dinner / drinks. She had my real first name, my real telephone number, not sure about my license plate or not. Then she started wanting to get together more often, even after I initially told her I was like a twice per month guy. The conversations on this started escalating so at some point, I just stopped all contact and ignored her attempts to contact me. A few days after this, she texted me my full name, home address and work address along with some slightly threatening comments. At the time I wasn't married, but it still scared me shitless. I kept thinking she would show up at my house, or come walking in to my place of business. I did some digging on her as I had her full named, and luckily (or not), found out she was recently in prison for attempted murder and out on probation. I told her that I found out about this and if I ever heard from her again I was going to contact her probation officer. Thankfully this did the trick and I never heard from her again.

2.) DON'T PUT UP WITH ANY BULLSHIT. This is a tough one I know. Little head vs big head. After 4 days of sexting I'm sure you had to have her. But as soon as she started up with the delays and excuses that night you should have cut her loose. In my experience, when the delays and excuses start, that almost absolutely means things will not go well. It sounds like you are a single guy since you were hosting her at your place? If so, you have more options than most. When it starts going south, you could have went to a strip bar, a massage parlor, gotten a decent escort, even a SWer, etc. Your options would have been many for the 200 beans you were planning on spending.

3.) HYGIENE ISSUES. Ok, so little head won and she finally made it over after all the delays and bullshit excuses. First off, you need to be very alert and aware.. This is no wine and dine civilian experience. You are paying money to get laid. The lights should have been on in full force so you can see what you're getting into. If she balks at this, there is a reason for it. As soon as you were hit with the aroma she should have been given 10 bucks for gas and shown the door. No ifs ands or buts on this one. Again, this would have been so much easier if you were in a hotel or motel. At least you wouldn't have had to clean up your own puke.

I'm not trying to run you down here, just point out some things for the good of the brotherhood (IMHO). Thanks again for posting about your experience. No situation is risk-free, but we can, and should, take steps to minimize those risks.

Happy Birthday.

JD.This should be required reading for everyone on this board.

When I first started I was big on Craigslist, I used to have some good luck on there with chicks that were looking for a quick buck but maybe had other jobs or income and didn't want to go all into the BP world. Long story short, I had been mongering for about 3-4 months and talked one the panty sellers into meeting me at a notel for an afternoon out on the west side burbs for some adult fun for some dead presidents.

Per the usual route with these chicks, she was about an hour late but much hotter than the pics she'd sent me. Spinner, very sexual. She was in the midst of a divorce and showed me a clean STD test from the previous week so we went raw and I drilled every hole I could find for a couple of hours. No limits, super responsive, etc. Very hot.

We met a few more times and then she started getting terrible with the time, from 30-45 minutes late to 90 minutes and I cut it loose.

Anyway, fast forward 2 years and we recontact briefly thru text this spring, she needs cash and wants to meet again. I've still got 2 of my SA women so I'm not in the market much at all and she keeps "forgetting" to send new pics.

After a few days of this she disappears and I forget about the whole thing until over the weekend I remember her and how hot the sex was and text her. No response.

So I google her and see that she's in jail for a bunch of theft, apparently stealing shit from stores for months. And added 20 lbs on a 5'2" frame.

The same woman I left alone in a hotel room with my wallet, laptop, ipad, etc.

Luckily for me she had a fake name, burner email, number, etc from me, all 100% flushable.

BUT I was lucky that she didn't steal anything from me, or have any info on me. Pure luck due to my sloppiness.

Live and learn.

Now, my SA profile is linked to a reloadable debit card. Burner phone app. Burner email address. Everyone gets fake info until I can verify info about them. I have a laundry list of info on my SA chicks and neither have been to my house, I'm not sure either even knows my real name.

Pal5600
06-27-18, 15:33
I was on SA for 2 months and any offer of 150 was laughed at. These girls all wanted 300 minimum. Maybe I am going after the wrong (too high) quality or too young, who knows.You get what you paid for, if you want slim, tight, young 18-23 years old cheerleaders, model type, ect white amateur girls that will do bareback sex, it will cost you, anything older then 23, ave. Curvy, few extra pound, few kids, ect. I will pass, waste of money. Is really base on what you want and of course beauty is in the eye of the beholder, most of the ladies I really want ask for 400, and the one I don't want ask for 200+, I rather paid for what I really want vs what I can get. But that just me.

Pal5600
06-27-18, 15:39
You get what you paid for, if you want slim, tight, young 18-23 years old cheerleaders, model type, ect white amateur girls that will do bareback sex, it will cost you, anything older then 23, ave. Curvy, few extra pound, few kids, ect. I will pass, waste of money. Is really base on what you want and of course beauty is in the eye of the beholder, most of the ladies I really want ask for 400, and the one I don't want ask for 200+, I rather paid for what I really want vs what I can get. But that just me.Would you rather bang a girl that look like this, https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/04b4e699-0c3e-42e8-b60a-d999af2561d0.

Or you rather bang a girl that look like this https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/ec5bb4b8-7e97-49b1-a9e6-ed22ea26f272.

One will cost you more then the other.

one will be 150-200, the other 400-500

Pal5600
06-27-18, 16:23
Would you rather bang a girl that look like this, https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/04b4e699-0c3e-42e8-b60a-d999af2561d0.

Or you rather bang a girl that look like this https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/ec5bb4b8-7e97-49b1-a9e6-ed22ea26f272.

One will cost you more then the other.

one will be 150-200, the other 400-500Here is what I think, 1) 18-20 years old and look 18-20 years old, then is correct, 2) 21-23 years old, real age is 25-26 more often then not, 3) 24-27 years old, real age is 28-30,4) 28-31 year old, real age is 35-39, body type: 1) Slim= 90% slim and 10% don't what slim is 2) Athletic = 50% athletic, 50% more fat then athletic 3) ave= 80% fat 20% ave, 4) curvy=95% fat 5% don't know what curvy is 5) few extra lbs = 100% fat.

*when she said be there in 5 minutes, mean at least 25 minutes, *when she said I am on the way, mean I need another 30+ minutes to get ready, when she said I am close by mean another 30 minutes, if you plan to meet at 7 pm, expected her to show up at 7:30-7:45 pm, if she keep text another 5 minutes, another 5 minutes, she wlll be an hour late, anyone else want to add comments.

Roadhappy
06-27-18, 17:30
Ok guys! I have not posted to much lately however, I have been talking to this one. For some reason she looked very familiar to me. It finally hit me. She is on www.exploited......com. Her name is Carissa on that web site. When she texted me the first time she said her name is Carissa as well. I did get a few other pics. One has the exact same fingernail color as the one in the porn video. Anyhow, here is her link. Is this a scam or is she real?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/87c1c5c8-997f-4aec-aea1-e510c3c59a0eGood find! Did you test her skills?

Mstersds
06-27-18, 17:41
Would rather have the one from clarkston.

Here is what I think, 1) 18-20 years old and look 18-20 years old, then is correct, 2) 21-23 years old, real age is 25-26 more often then not, 3) 24-27 years old, real age is 28-30,4) 28-31 year old, real age is 35-39, body type: 1) Slim= 90% slim and 10% don't what slim is 2) Athletic = 50% athletic, 50% more fat then athletic 3) ave= 80% fat 20% ave, 4) curvy=95% fat 5% don't know what curvy is 5) few extra lbs = 100% fat.

*when she said be there in 5 minutes, mean at least 25 minutes, *when she said I am on the way, mean I need another 30+ minutes to get ready, when she said I am close by mean another 30 minutes, if you plan to meet at 7 pm, expected her to show up at 7:30-7:45 pm, if she keep text another 5 minutes, another 5 minutes, she wlll be an hour late, anyone else want to add comments.

Natefarwell
06-27-18, 18:59
Good find! Did you test her skills?In contact but she always wants to schedule at times that do not match my schedule. I will soon I hope.

Pal5600
06-28-18, 11:28
Would rather have the one from clarkston.That was my point, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, if you like the clarkston girl better, that's more power to you, but I will not bang the clarkston even if is was free, and this one https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/ec5bb4b8-7e97-49b1-a9e6-ed22ea26f272 will laugh at 200 offer, just because guys with deep pocket will offer her 400-500, so my theory is you get what you paid for.

The Emmy Goes2
06-28-18, 13:11
Has anyone else run into a rash of women that either start contact with, or after their first message immediately get a request for private photo. Then after seeing the photo, the user blocks you.

Before anyone jokes that it must be the photo, I use a pretty simple face shot. I am not a bad looking guy, I have met a couple of girls from SA. It just seems like this has been happening a lot recently.

Sincy
06-28-18, 16:59
Since the Clarkston girl is being talked about and gaining some fans; I just wanted to remind people that ILuvThisTown posted a review with negative experiences short while back.

EricTheReddit
06-28-18, 17:12
That was my point, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, if you like the clarkston girl better, that's more power to you, but I will not bang the clarkston even if is was free, and this one https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/ec5bb4b8-7e97-49b1-a9e6-ed22ea26f272 will laugh at 200 offer, just because guys with deep pocket will offer her 400-500, so my theory is you get what you paid for.Have you been with this woman and have a report?

Mstersds
06-28-18, 17:41
Does anyone know which ones of these girls are into what we are looking for?

HoldenCaul
06-29-18, 10:24
Here is what I think, 1) 18-20 years old and look 18-20 years old, then is correct, 2) 21-23 years old, real age is 25-26 more often then not, 3) 24-27 years old, real age is 28-30,4) 28-31 year old, real age is 35-39, body type: 1) Slim= 90% slim and 10% don't what slim is 2) Athletic = 50% athletic, 50% more fat then athletic 3) ave= 80% fat 20% ave, 4) curvy=95% fat 5% don't know what curvy is 5) few extra lbs = 100% fat.

*when she said be there in 5 minutes, mean at least 25 minutes, *when she said I am on the way, mean I need another 30+ minutes to get ready, when she said I am close by mean another 30 minutes, if you plan to meet at 7 pm, expected her to show up at 7:30-7:45 pm, if she keep text another 5 minutes, another 5 minutes, she wlll be an hour late, anyone else want to add comments.Ha ha, this is all very true, but even the ones posting as 18-21 and they have pics that look that age, once they show up in person they are older.

I am totally OK with paying 400 if the girl is young and hot. Problem is (for me anyway) those seem to be unicorns here. I've tried close to ten times and after all of the hoops and hurdles got to the stage of actually meeting, only to find the girl older and fatter than advertised. I travel for work and must say my SA experiences in other cities (boston, chicago, NYC, Wash DC, Tampa.) has been vastly superior to Michigan.

Jim Stark
06-29-18, 13:21
Does anyone know which ones of these girls are into what we are looking for?Probably about 90% of them are.

The Emmy Goes2
07-03-18, 13:48
I am going to post this in massage too, but I wanted to know if anyone has any experience with this one.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/2efcf68b-d663-4098-a489-25856b6670cd

She says she works at La Toca Spa on VanDyke. She wants me to come see her, but it seems a little TGTBT.

EricTheReddit
07-09-18, 08:26
I am going to post this in massage too, but I wanted to know if anyone has any experience with this one.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/2efcf68b-d663-4098-a489-25856b6670cd

She says she works at La Toca Spa on VanDyke. She wants me to come see her, but it seems a little TGTBT.Seems shady.

Did she send you pics or info you can verify?

TugHunter
07-09-18, 09:50
Seems shady.

Did she send you pics or info you can verify?Check the massage parlor thread. Business model is to hint at extras, but never deliver. I suspect SA is being used as alternative advertising to drive business to the parlor. I would insist on meeting outside of the parlor to truly evaluate her potential as a provider.

BumbaCloth
07-09-18, 16:52
Any ladies on SA worth seeing in Romulus area?

FerrisBullDog
07-09-18, 16:57
Ha ha, this is all very true, but even the ones posting as 18-21 and they have pics that look that age, once they show up in person they are older.

I am totally OK with paying 400 if the girl is young and hot. Problem is (for me anyway) those seem to be unicorns here. I've tried close to ten times and after all of the hoops and hurdles got to the stage of actually meeting, only to find the girl older and fatter than advertised. I travel for work and must say my SA experiences in other cities (boston, chicago, NYC, Wash DC, Tampa.) has been vastly superior to Michigan.I've had great luck with bigger university girls. MSU and UofM in particular. Prices from 4-700 for multiple hrs and almost anything you want.

JoeDocks11
07-09-18, 17:17
I've had great luck with bigger university girls. MSU and UofM in particular. Prices from 4-700 for multiple hrs and almost anything you want.You had great luck with bigger girls or girls from bigger universities?

FerrisBullDog
07-10-18, 12:45
You had great luck with bigger girls or girls from bigger universities?LOL Sorry. Bigger University. Like MSU and UofM. Find out where they live roughly. If they live in Lansing and say they're MSU students. The odds are slim they are. To far of a walk and parking is insane at MSU not to mention expensive.

Det51
07-18-18, 15:01
Saw a young lady in her 30's, agreed to spend a couple hours together. Skills were good but really really rushed! 30 minutes for way too much $$. Live and learn.

PM for info / warning, open to recommendations.

Taint1974
08-01-18, 13:00
LOL Sorry. Bigger University. Like MSU and UofM. Find out where they live roughly. If they live in Lansing and say they're MSU students. The odds are slim they are. To far of a walk and parking is insane at MSU not to mention expensive.I had a long term sb who when to UofM sadly she moved back to New Jersey after graduation:(I travel for work and have had luck with girls from Temple, USF, you of Toronto, Arizona State, San Diego State and Oregon State. You just need to put the work in and talk to the girls, most are open about what they're in school for or if they're on a break.

BigMac55
08-03-18, 17:11
Approximately what ages are the two of them? I think I need to alter the age parameters for my searches also.They were all in the low 30's. My 140 gal is 32, my 120 gal is 34, the hot one I paid more for was 31. That's still a lot younger than me, but old enough to have honed her skills. (sorry for the delay in answer, I tried posting weeks ago, but for some reason, they wouldn't post then).

SingDong99
08-05-18, 14:14
I'm 42, and haven't been with a girl in her 20's for quite some time now. I finally bagged a 21 year old who was part of a bachelorette party last weekend. No charge, and good thing too, because she was absolutely terrible. No skills in any area, whatsoever. I'll happily hit girls in their 30's or even a MILF here and there, who have some experience and been properly instructed by a guy on what to do, and what not to do.

PieBoy
08-05-18, 16:45
SA is stupid. Women want 450 per meet fuck that.Negotiate, if she says 450 tell 200. If 200 is too much for you then SA might not be your thing.

Tractorman
08-05-18, 19:43
I'm 42, and haven't been with a girl in her 20's for quite some time now. I finally bagged a 21 year old who was part of a bachelorette party last weekend. No charge, and good thing too, because she was absolutely terrible. No skills in any area, whatsoever. I'll happily hit girls in their 30's or even a MILF here and there, who have some experience and been properly instructed by a guy on what to do, and what not to do.How does a 42 yr old guy get invited to a bachelorette party. This sounds like a lot of fun.

SingDong99
08-06-18, 07:30
How does a 42 yr old guy get invited to a bachelorette party. This sounds like a lot of fun.I was traveling alone and went to a dive bar on a Saturday night, and there they were, in all their drunken glory. This was in northern michigan and the only other guys in the place were locals with no teeth that looked like Joe Dirt. I was the best looking guy in the place upon walking through the door LOL!

GiveMeAss
08-09-18, 00:06
Yup. And also the women say "My last agreement was 5 k monthly allowance" WTF?

Or "For our first meeting (dinner or drinks only. No sex or intimacy. I'm asking for $200 just to know you are serious". Really?

Random observations of being an SD:

I didn't get the memo for when this site became "Seeking Platonic Arrangement. ".

Also new (to me at least) is that NSA seems to have come to mean No Sex at All.

I love the profiles that are: "I am a submissive sugarbaby and I'll do anything my daddy says but no sex. " (Yes, I understand than not all D / s relationships involve sex, but it doesn't appear that those saying they are sub truly do).

My new favorite message: "$100 dollars for my phone number and the more you give me the more chances you will have to meeting me in person ".

The flake factor increases exponentially for every year under 21. Learned that one fast and early.I think some girls like to say no sex just in case you're LE, it also makes them feel like their not hookers.

The ones that say stuff like "100 dollars for my phone number" are just someone trying to rip you off, hell I bet its not even a chick.

CaptNugs
08-09-18, 06:52
I think some girls like to say no sex just in case you're LE, it also makes them feel like their not hookers.

The ones that say stuff like "100 dollars for my phone number" are just someone trying to rip you off, hell I bet its not even a chick.Had someone on SA that said they were a stripper at an 8 mile club pull this on me.

Said her car broke down and she couldn't meet. Didn't want me to meet up at her club. It was basically "Give me 300 dollars to fix my car and I'll give you some naughty pictures and meet up with you when my car is fixed".

K Plank
08-09-18, 10:16
Had someone on SA that said they were a stripper at an 8 mile club pull this on me.

Said her car broke down and she couldn't meet. Didn't want me to meet up at her club. It was basically "Give me 300 dollars to fix my car and I'll give you some naughty pictures and meet up with you when my car is fixed".Just had a stripper that works at BT's in Dearborn quote me a 1000 for "meeting" off of SA.

I respectfully declined. LOL.

EricTheReddit
08-09-18, 10:49
Block and move on.

Know your worth, young kings!

Robertin75
08-09-18, 12:36
Negotiate, if she says 450 tell 200. If 200 is too much for you then SA might not be your thing.This rarely works on SA. It's not like the strippers in a club.

Most of the time they will call you names, block you or never respond if you try to "negotiate" unless the girl is a former BP girl.

TheBro
08-10-18, 05:48
You're going to be hard pressed to find a lot of women on SA who will deal with low balling. I'm sure there are chicks on there who will take $200 but I didn't meet any. My focus was entirely on meeting the hottest chicks, so I've gone high price wise. I'm fine with 500-700 depending on what is offered. My interests mainly lie in multiple hour sessions, sometimes overnight stuff.

Lowest I went was 300 but it backfired in the end. Smashed a super hot mixed 18 yo for $300 for a couple months and then she disappeared on me. I'm certain she found someone who was paying more. I was also taking her to the Days Inn on Carpenter which is a terrible spot to meet sugar babies. In hindsight I fucked it up. But I had other options at the time who I was more serious about, paying more for and getting better hotels with. Having a "cheap" alternative seemed like a good idea.

I haven't used the site in quite some time though, I've been seeing a couple chicks for over a year now.

FCooper
08-10-18, 07:24
You're going to be hard pressed to find a lot of women on SA who will deal with low balling. I'm sure there are chicks on there who will take $200 but I didn't meet any. My focus was entirely on meeting the hottest chicks, so I've gone high price wise. I'm fine with 500-700 depending on what is offered. My interests mainly lie in multiple hour sessions, sometimes overnight stuff.

Lowest I went was 300 but it backfired in the end. Smashed a super hot mixed 18 yo for $300 for a couple months and then she disappeared on me. I'm certain she found someone who was paying more. I was also taking her to the Days Inn on Carpenter which is a terrible spot to meet sugar babies. In hindsight I fucked it up. But I had other options at the time who I was more serious about, paying more for and getting better hotels with. Having a "cheap" alternative seemed like a good idea.

I haven't used the site in quite some time though, I've been seeing a couple chicks for over a year now.I agree that the higher you're willing to go, the more options you'll have, but I've got 4 regulars now all in the 200-250 range. Ages 22-27. Three of them hot with awesome skills. 4th isn't as hot but has great head game and is fun. I've been seeing 2 of them for a year. Yes, I've been shot down many times at that level too. Doesn't seem to have much to do with how hot they are though. Just a lack of transparency in the market.

GuyDetroit
08-10-18, 21:16
I got a eastern Europe girl that is slim and short with a nice tail for trade. It will be a few hundred dollar night just pretend you are rich and give her a nice meal and wine.

FarmerPete
08-10-18, 21:43
I got a eastern Europe girl that is slim and short with a nice tail for trade. It will be a few hundred dollar night just pretend you are rich and give her a nice meal and wine.I am interested in your lady for trade. !!

Sunnyn80
08-14-18, 19:12
I got a eastern Europe girl that is slim and short with a nice tail for trade. It will be a few hundred dollar night just pretend you are rich and give her a nice meal and wine.Can someone tell me how to read messages without buying a subscription? I've uploaded a photo already. Do I still need to upgrade in order to read my messages?

GuyDetroit
08-14-18, 20:33
This rarely works on SA. It's not like the strippers in a club.

Most of the time they will call you names, block you or never respond if you try to "negotiate" unless the girl is a former BP girl.There will be a lot of disappointed women on that site in the end.

Robertin75
08-14-18, 21:38
Can someone tell me how to read messages without buying a subscription? I've uploaded a photo already. Do I still need to upgrade in order to read my messages?Sorry mate there's no other way around.

Only way is to pay $90 plus taxes.

Or if you have an iPhone, a valid iTunes account and have never used the app before you can use a 7 days trials with full access.

If you have an iPhone or iPad take advantage of the trial and try to get as much as phone numbers as you can during the 7 days.

That's what I did when I first joined and didn't want to pay the full amount.

Can't speak for Android devices as I don't have any.

Checkers123
08-15-18, 23:03
This rarely works on SA. It's not like the strippers in a club.

Most of the time they will call you names, block you or never respond if you try to "negotiate" unless the girl is a former BP girl.Not that I'm trying to get into a pissing match with you Robertin75 but I have to disagree.

Robertin75
08-16-18, 06:04
Not that I'm trying to get into a pissing match with you Robertin75 but I have to disagree.That's ok you can disagree.

But I stand for what I just said. This RARELY works on SA based on my experience.

FCooper
08-16-18, 10:13
Sorry mate there's no other way around.

Only way is to pay $90 plus taxes.

Or if you have an iPhone, a valid iTunes account and have never used the app before you can use a 7 days trials with full access.

If you have an iPhone or iPad take advantage of the trial and try to get as much as phone numbers as you can during the 7 days.

That's what I did when I first joined and didn't want to pay the full amount.

Can't speak for Android devices as I don't have any.Everyone should note that SA has changed to auto-renewal of monthly premium membership. You will need to actively discontinue premium at the end of the month if you don't want to get charged again.

Robertin75
08-16-18, 20:11
Everyone should note that SA has changed to auto-renewal of monthly premium membership. You will need to actively discontinue premium at the end of the month if you don't want to get charged again.I guess that depends on where you purchase your membership from. It may only apply if you buy it through their website.

Last time I sent an email to SA they told me that their membership does not auto renew when purchasing the subscription via the iTunes store.

Cycologist
08-17-18, 00:36
I know this may seem like a bizarre question to ask anyway here goes I would like to know if any of you gentleman have dated someone on SA or in a strip club who resembles the famous Kelly Clarkson from American Idol why might you say I ask.

This question is because I find Kelly Clarkson to be lovely and beautiful.

K Plank
08-17-18, 08:13
I have been working SA for about 3 weeks now, and it seems like every girl I have set things up with has totally flaked on me, or has tried scamming me.

I hate doing this, but could anyone PM me info on a reliable girl they don't mind sharing? It would be greatly appreciated!

I will continue pursuing on SA, and will share it I finally find someone that is not a flake!

ALotNohsin
08-17-18, 08:38
Block and move on.

Know your worth, young kings!Paying for pussy. What king.

LandRover20
08-17-18, 08:54
I know this may seem like a bizarre question to ask anyway here goes I would like to know if any of you gentleman have dated someone on SA or in a strip club who resembles the famous Kelly Clarkson from American Idol why might you say I ask.

This question is because I find Kelly Clarkson to be lovely and beautiful.I notice this post was written just before 1:00 am, which is about the time we all find Kelly Clarkson to be lovely and beautiful.

"why might you say I ask".

Acoustic53
08-18-18, 04:11
I notice this post was written just before 1:00 am, which is about the time we all find Kelly Clarkson to be lovely and beautiful.

"why might you say I ask".LOL! And Amen! This post was viewed and answered at 3:51 AM, and I find it both true and amusing.

TBH, if the OP is simply referring to Ms. Clarkson's figure, I think you can find any number of lower echelon club girls who are small on top, thick through the middle, and wide through the hips.

If the OP is referring to facial resemblance, then that is a little more difficult to come by. I did meet a girl at HVIII that sort of resembled Kelly. Her name might have been Kelsey.

Checkers123
08-18-18, 23:16
I have been working SA for about 3 weeks now, and it seems like every girl I have set things up with has totally flaked on me, or has tried scamming me.

I hate doing this, but could anyone PM me info on a reliable girl they don't mind sharing? It would be greatly appreciated!

I will continue pursuing on SA, and will share it I finally find someone that is not a flake!SA has went down hill a bit since BP went down.

SpitzerWeiner2
08-19-18, 12:38
Call me impatient, but I abandoned ship and left my ninety dollars on board after less than one week. It seemed to me that the overwhelming majority of girls expected between 400 and 500 for an introductory meeting. Some girls pretended to be paragons of virtue until I made an offer in that range, just to see it they would make like hungry fish and bite, which they did. There were some who arrogantly proclaimed that they received more than that for a completely platonic introduction, the biggest offender on that swollen ego train being a blue eyed brunette from West Bloomfield whose name has a reference to a feline in it. Talked to one girl who was my half motivation for joining, since she was a dead ringer for a high school crush, albeit a bit older. Her name is made up of three vowels followed by the last letter of the alphabet. I had the misfortune of attempting to converse with her. She told me about what a good mother she was, about all the chaos in her life, about how she just became unemployed and was living out of her vehicle. She seemed out of it and / or paranoid and angry on the phone, and seemed to want to distance herself psychologically from what she was doing or trying to do by never naming it. Oh, and she flaked and disappeared, and then got angry at me several times hours later in random texts. There were a few who threw out more realistic numbers but I wasn't interested. If a girl expects that much, do I really have any reason to believe that her "donation" is going to mean that her skill level and willingness to actually give a positive experience will be off the charts? Or does it just mean that she has an insanely inflated view of her own appeal and of her abilities? I guess I decided not to find out, since I would feel like a damn fool if I dropped that much on a girl. Post-orgasmic regret is a real thing. At least with the less venal girls from the less prestigious sites, you don't have to contend with such an appalling, chronic pandemic of golden pussy syndrome.

Robertin75
08-19-18, 18:45
Call me impatient, but I abandoned ship and left my ninety dollars on board after less than one week. It seemed to me that the overwhelming majority of girls expected between 400 and 500 for an introductory meeting. Some girls pretended to be paragons of virtue until I made an offer in that range, just to see it they would make like hungry fish and bite, which they did. There were some who arrogantly proclaimed that they received more than that for a completely platonic introduction, the biggest offender on that swollen ego train being a blue eyed brunette from West Bloomfield whose name has a reference to a feline in it. Talked to one girl who was my half motivation for joining, since she was a dead ringer for a high school crush, albeit a bit older. Her name is made up of three vowels followed by the last letter of the alphabet. I had the misfortune of attempting to converse with her. She told me about what a good mother she was, about all the chaos in her life, about how she just became unemployed and was living out of her vehicle. She seemed out of it and / or paranoid and angry on the phone, and seemed to want to distance herself psychologically from what she was doing or trying to do by never naming it. Oh, and she flaked and disappeared, and then got angry at me several times hours later in random texts. There were a few who threw out more realistic numbers but I wasn't interested. If a girl expects that much, do I really have any reason to believe that her "donation" is going to mean that her skill level and willingness to actually give a positive experience will be off the charts? Or does it just mean that she has an insanely inflated view of her own appeal and of her abilities? I guess I decided not to find out, since I would feel like a damn fool if I dropped that much on a girl. Post-orgasmic regret is a real thing. At least with the less venal girls from the less prestigious sites, you don't have to contend with such an appalling, chronic pandemic of golden pussy syndrome.Your story is not unusual mate. That's became the pattern from most girls on SA not to mention all the fake profiles, flakiness and GPS.

Girls saying things like my last arrangement was $5 k / month, $100 for my phone number, for our first date (only drinks and nothing more) I expect $200 just to see if you're serious and many other stupid requests.

Gilfoyle2
08-19-18, 19:08
Your experience is no different. The GPS are obvious from the title they use or how they describe themselves. 'Goddess", "no one like me", "Not like others". I can't say I have done better, but it comes with the territory of having a cat. Alot of them are no better than SW who cash and dash, they're just making it known. I haven't spend a dime on SA but already have a couple with potential (sending / receiving texts).

Are you able to rout your remaining days into my account so your money will not go to waste. Haha.

Call me impatient, but I abandoned ship and left my ninety dollars on board after less than one week. It seemed to me that the overwhelming majority of girls expected between 400 and 500 for an introductory meeting. Some girls pretended to be paragons of virtue until I made an offer in that range, just to see it they would make like hungry fish and bite, which they did. There were some who arrogantly proclaimed that they received more than that for a completely platonic introduction, the biggest offender on that swollen ego train being a blue eyed brunette from West Bloomfield whose name has a reference to a feline in it. Talked to one girl who was my half motivation for joining, since she was a dead ringer for a high school crush, albeit a bit older. Her name is made up of three vowels followed by the last letter of the alphabet. I had the misfortune of attempting to converse with her. She told me about what a good mother she was, about all the chaos in her life, about how she just became unemployed and was living out of her vehicle. She seemed out of it and / or paranoid and angry on the phone, and seemed to want to distance herself psychologically from what she was doing or trying to do by never naming it. Oh, and she flaked and disappeared, and then got angry at me several times hours later in random texts. There were a few who threw out more realistic numbers but I wasn't interested. If a girl expects that much, do I really have any reason to believe that her "donation" is going to mean that her skill level and willingness to actually give a positive experience will be off the charts? Or does it just mean that she has an insanely inflated view of her own appeal and of her abilities? I guess I decided not to find out, since I would feel like a damn fool if I dropped that much on a girl. Post-orgasmic regret is a real thing. At least with the less venal girls from the less prestigious sites, you don't have to contend with such an appalling, chronic pandemic of golden pussy syndrome.

Robertin75
08-19-18, 20:18
Your experience is no different. The GPS are obvious from the title they use or how they describe themselves. 'Goddess", "no one like me", "Not like others". I can't say I have done better, but it comes with the territory of having a cat. Alot of them are no better than SW who cash and dash, they're just making it known. I haven't spend a dime on SA but already have a couple with potential (sending / receiving texts).

Are you able to rout your remaining days into my account so your money will not go to waste. Haha.Don't be surprised if those "potential" sugar babies turn up to be scammers, fake profiles or even if you talk / text with them they will flake out at the last minute.

Been there done that.

FCooper
08-19-18, 20:20
Your story is not unusual mate. That's became the pattern from most girls on SA not to mention all the fake profiles, flakiness and GPS.

Girls saying things like my last arrangement was $5 k / month, $100 for my phone number, for our first date (only drinks and nothing more) I expect $200 just to see if you're serious and many other stupid requests.Trying to figure out how to say this the right way, I don't dispute your experience, but I really haven't found SA to be that frustrating. I've occasionally experienced the things that you describe, but I've also found plenty that seem to know exactly how this should work. I usually state my offer first and if they don't just accept it, I move on. Some stand me up, but most show up. Of the ones that show up, some are dead fish just waiting for it to be over, others require protection, and the others, well the others become regulars. I have plans with regulars the first three days of this week and might see a first-timer on Thursday.

My experience is that it is 50/50 in whether they require an initial meeting in public. Some are more concerned about being seen in public than I am (the age difference is huge). Most don't ask for any compensation for a public meeting, but if I like them and want to see them again, I give them a little something at the end of the meeting.

I do avoid profiles with "treat me like the princess / queen that I am" or any profile that talks about all the things that they want without any hint of what they are willing to give. Most that I go to have the "friends with benefits" tag.

Gilfoyle2
08-19-18, 22:15
Ohh yeah. I'm not keeping my hope high. Most who are there know well why they are there. Scammers and imposters surfaces pretty quickly. Also I looked up the mentioned person blue eyes brunette and sure enough she had Favored me but never replied to her as her posts is obvious GPS.

Good luck fellas.

Don't be surprised if those "potential" sugar babies turn up to be scammers, fake profiles or even if you talk / text with them they will flake out at the last minute.

Been there done that.

Robertin75
08-20-18, 06:13
Trying to figure out how to say this the right way, I don't dispute your experience, but I really haven't found SA to be that frustrating. I've occasionally experienced the things that you describe, but I've also found plenty that seem to know exactly how this should work. I usually state my offer first and if they don't just accept it, I move on. Some stand me up, but most show up. Of the ones that show up, some are dead fish just waiting for it to be over, others require protection, and the others, well the others become regulars. I have plans with regulars the first three days of this week and might see a first-timer on Thursday.

My experience is that it is 50/50 in whether they require an initial meeting in public. Some are more concerned about being seen in public than I am (the age difference is huge). Most don't ask for any compensation for a public meeting, but if I like them and want to see them again, I give them a little something at the end of the meeting.

I do avoid profiles with "treat me like the princess / queen that I am" or any profile that talks about all the things that they want without any hint of what they are willing to give. Most that I go to have the "friends with benefits" tag.What I meant is that it takes time to find real and reliable sugar babies. I have a few ones that I see regularly but it took me about 3 months of bite and switch to find them.

Also to each their own but I will never ever give money (or as you state "a little extra something") just to meet. All of the girls that I have meet at a public place just to get to know each other I only pay for drinks / dinner just like in vanilla dating.

Most of the time they are the ones who suggest to just grab some coffee or tea and these are the ones which I have had good arrangements with.

Checkers123
08-20-18, 10:17
Here are a few SA tips that might help.

1) SA takes time, patience, and some common sense. You have to slow down a bit to find what you're looking for. Sure 90% of the girls aren't going to pan out.

2) Stop going after the hottest women on the site, if she's a 9 or a 10 odds are she already has 100 guys with money to burn and no common sense or backbone (willing to over pay) contacting her. Go for a 6 or 7 that's a little harder up for cash.

3) Be prepared to work around her schedule. Most of these girls need money NOW, not two days from now. If she turns down your offer of 200/300 then tell her that's a standing offer and that you're always available, she'll need that 200/300 sooner or later. If you're the type of monger that's not always available then this isn't going to work for you. If you want her to work around your schedule then it's going to cost you more money. Example: If her car is running fine and her rent is paid she's going to want top dollar, but when her cars in the shop and there's an eviction notice on her door she's going to contact you and ask if you would still like to see her.

4) Have the balls to WALK, as soon as she starts that I need money for my number or money just to meet BS pull the plug and walk.

5) Tell her you're willing to meet ASAP for a drink just to break the ice and see where it goes. This will show her that you're not just some dude sitting in your moms basement wasting her time.

If anyone has more please add them.

FCooper
08-20-18, 10:40
Here are a few SA tips that might help.

1) SA takes time, patience, and some common sense. You have to slow down a bit to find what you're looking for. Sure 90% of the girls aren't going to pan out.

2) Stop going after the hottest women on the site, if she's a 9 or a 10 odds are she already has 100 guys with money to burn and no common sense or backbone (willing to over pay) contacting her. Go for a 6 or 7 that's a little harder up for cash.

3) Be prepared to work around her schedule. Most of these girls need money NOW, not two days from now. If she turns down your offer of 200/300 then tell her that's a standing offer and that you're always available, she'll need that 200/300 sooner or later. If you're the type of monger that's not always available then this isn't going to work for you. If you want her to work around your schedule then it's going to cost you more money. Example: If her car is running fine and her rent is paid she's going to want top dollar, but when her cars in the shop and there's an eviction notice on her door she's going to contact you and ask if you would still like to see her.

4) Have the balls to WALK, as soon as she starts that I need money for my number or money just to meet BS pull the plug and walk.

5) Tell her you're willing to meet ASAP for a drink just to break the ice and see where it goes. This will show her that you're not just some dude sitting in your moms basement wasting her time.

If anyone has more please add them.6) Actually say something more than "hey" in your first message.

7) Don't request private photos immediately.

8) Either avoid new profiles or at least recognize that they get the most messages in the first 24 hours that they are on the site, especially young attractive women.

TheBro
08-20-18, 11:13
Don't let the first weeks on SA discourage you. My first week was a disaster. I almost pulled the trigger for a couple unappealing women, but thankfully I waited. At one point I was talking to a chick who was 100% bald and had a wig lmao. But I noticed that as each week passed, the women messaging me or responding to my messages got more and more appealing. Moral of the story: don't pull the trigger early and don't get discouraged early.

I focused mainly on profiles that listed "friends with benefits" or "NSA. " At the time I used SA there was a way to see what type of money chicks were looking for. The best option for what I was looking for was "negotiable / open. " I tended to avoided women who were asking for the higher tiers, unless they messaged me first. It won't take long to figure out who is looking for meets, who probably wants to meet in public first, who wants to just be friends, etc.

Make a list of chicks who are looking for FWB / NSA, then start sending them all a similar message; tailor it a bit to make it clear you read their profile though.

1) Always mention that you're very busy due to work, travel a lot, and would like to meet whenever you're in town. That way you make it clear out the gate you won't be meeting weekly and are not an exclusive option (ie you eliminate girls who are looking for one guy to take care of them).

2) Ask if they are interested in hotel meets, and then SELL it effectively. For instance, after you've gotten the pleasantries and small talk out the way: "would you be interested in hotel meets? I'll have food, drinks, Netflix, and we can have some fun. I'd love to meet a couple times a month or so, depending on my schedule. ".

Always remember, most of these women are not escorts and more importantly, they don't want to be treated like escorts. You have to sell them on more than sex, even if sex is all you want. I've had chicks on there show me the type of messages they get and most are very aggressive and rude and sometimes disgusting (saw one where a guy asked if she could poop on him for $50). Just coming across NORMAL and non creepy will get you what you want. Mix in questions about her profile ("so, how do you like nursing school?") alongside the sex / meet questions. A large portion of women on the site haven't done this much, and the minute you make them feel like an escort they'll block you. So be careful and you'll find what you want.

3) I'm sure there are girls on there who will go to any hotel but a lot will expect more. You want to pick somewhere that makes you look good. You want to make the experience as calm and nice as possible. Always remember, the college chicks on SA are not well off. They're probably living in a shitty dorm or have a shitty roommate near campus. Give them a nice room, Netflix, some snacks, drinks, food, etc and they will stay longer than negotiated. I've had multiple chicks stay hours longer. I've had two arrangements where they spend the night. But they aren't going to do that at a shitty hotel, so you have to make the hotel work for you.

Think about it as a vacation for yourself. I love picking days where I have nothing to do and can just chill at the hotel all night, and don't have to rush in the morning. Especially with football season back. I'll see a girl on a Saturday and watch college football and eat pizza when she leaves. And who knows maybe she'll text you later that night asking if you're still at the room, and if she can come back. I've had that happen.

4) Be wary about city locations. Many women on SA will list their location in a city they don't live in, for privacy reasons. That means you might talk to a chick listed in Detroit who then tells you "BTW I'm coming from Howell and don't have a car. Can you uber me?" So make sure you figure out where she's from before you agree to anything. I've paid for Uber before, but only in a case where the chick was worth 100% it.

King Python
08-20-18, 17:33
Don't let the first weeks on SA discourage you. My first week was a disaster. I almost pulled the trigger for a couple unappealing women, but thankfully I waited. At one point I was talking to a chick who was 100% bald and had a wig lmao. But I noticed that as each week passed, the women messaging me or responding to my messages got more and more appealing. Moral of the story: don't pull the trigger early and don't get discouraged early.

I focused mainly on profiles that listed "friends with benefits" or "NSA. " At the time I used SA there was a way to see what type of money chicks were looking for. The best option for what I was looking for was "negotiable / open. " I tended to avoided women who were asking for the higher tiers, unless they messaged me first. It won't take long to figure out who is looking for meets, who probably wants to meet in public first, who wants to just be friends, etc.

Make a list of chicks who are looking for FWB / NSA, then start sending them all a similar message; tailor it a bit to make it clear you read their profile though.

1) Always mention that you're very busy due to work, travel a lot, and would like to meet whenever you're in town. That way you make it clear out the gate you won't be meeting weekly and are not an exclusive option (ie you eliminate girls who are looking for one guy to take care of them).

2) Ask if they are interested in hotel meets, and then SELL it effectively. For instance, after you've gotten the pleasantries and small talk out the way: "would you be interested in hotel meets? I'll have food, drinks, Netflix, and we can have some fun. I'd love to meet a couple times a month or so, depending on my schedule. ".

Always remember, most of these women are not escorts and more importantly, they don't want to be treated like escorts. You have to sell them on more than sex, even if sex is all you want. I've had chicks on there show me the type of messages they get and most are very aggressive and rude and sometimes disgusting (saw one where a guy asked if she could poop on him for $50). Just coming across NORMAL and non creepy will get you what you want. Mix in questions about her profile ("so, how do you like nursing school?") alongside the sex / meet questions. A large portion of women on the site haven't done this much, and the minute you make them feel like an escort they'll block you. So be careful and you'll find what you want.

3) I'm sure there are girls on there who will go to any hotel but a lot will expect more. You want to pick somewhere that makes you look good. You want to make the experience as calm and nice as possible. Always remember, the college chicks on SA are not well off. They're probably living in a shitty dorm or have a shitty roommate near campus. Give them a nice room, Netflix, some snacks, drinks, food, etc and they will stay longer than negotiated. I've had multiple chicks stay hours longer. I've had two arrangements where they spend the night. But they aren't going to do that at a shitty hotel, so you have to make the hotel work for you.

Think about it as a vacation for yourself. I love picking days where I have nothing to do and can just chill at the hotel all night, and don't have to rush in the morning. Especially with football season back. I'll see a girl on a Saturday and watch college football and eat pizza when she leaves. And who knows maybe she'll text you later that night asking if you're still at the room, and if she can come back. I've had that happen.

4) Be wary about city locations. Many women on SA will list their location in a city they don't live in, for privacy reasons. That means you might talk to a chick listed in Detroit who then tells you "BTW I'm coming from Howell and don't have a car. Can you uber me?" So make sure you figure out where she's from before you agree to anything. I've paid for Uber before, but only in a case where the chick was worth 100% it.Well said sir. It took me a couple months of some fun trial and error, but I now have two regulars, one black, one white, in their mid 20's with great bodies and personalities. Both in the 200 range. We chill and talk before and after. Nothing forced and fun. The key is to be clear on what you want without being creepy. Most of the decent girls on SA are looking for the same thing you are, a fun time at a fair price. To all those who are complaining about the crazies, just block them and move on. The unicorns are easier to find that way LOL.

BigMac55
08-22-18, 14:56
Almost every girl I meet via SA, we went straight to meeting at a notel. Two I met for lunch first and then went to the notel. One I met for drinks and after a few she invited me over to see her place, "just so I know what it looked like for our next meeting" where she proceeded to give me a bbbjcimws before I took her back to her car at the bar. The only one who didn't do anything on the first meet, we had lunch and kissed a little when I dropped her off, she then sent me some sexts and next meet was at a notel for a several hour MSOG session. Out of all 9 of them I met during my one month membership, the highest allowance was 225. Look for FWB and NSA in their profile.

Robertin75
08-22-18, 19:28
Almost every girl I meet via SA, we went straight to meeting at a notel. Two I met for lunch first and then went to the notel. One I met for drinks and after a few she invited me over to see her place, "just so I know what it looked like for our next meeting" where she proceeded to give me a bbbjcimws before I took her back to her car at the bar. The only one who didn't do anything on the first meet, we had lunch and kissed a little when I dropped her off, she then sent me some sexts and next meet was at a notel for a several hour MSOG session. Out of all 9 of them I met during my one month membership, the highest allowance was 225. Look for FWB and NSA in their profile.Not to start an argument but bbbjcimws, MSOG sounds more like SW / backpage Seeking Arrangement type of girls which now are flooding the site since the BP shutdown.

No decent college next door type of girl would ever agree to do that.

FCooper
08-22-18, 19:51
Not to start an argument but bbbjcimws, MSOG sounds more like SW / backpage Seeking Arrangement type of girls which now are flooding the site since the BP shutdown.

No decent college next door type of girl would ever agree to do that.Well, I'm glad you recognize that an overly broad statement like this is likely to cause an argument. I've been getting bb everything for over four years on SA, well before the "flood" of SW / backpage types joined SA. These include young, college educated, job-holding beauties. My success rate has gone up and down over time, but I haven't really noticed it being better or worse lately.

Checkers123
08-24-18, 11:40
Not to start an argument but bbbjcimws, MSOG sounds more like SW / backpage Seeking Arrangement type of girls which now are flooding the site since the BP shutdown.

No decent college next door type of girl would ever agree to do that.Not true. Unlike strippers that do BBFS just to make you cum faster, college girls think because the guy is a middle aged married man he's clean. And the ones that make you wear a cover, half those girls will let you go BB over time.

Checkers123
08-24-18, 11:44
Almost every girl I meet via SA, we went straight to meeting at a notel. Two I met for lunch first and then went to the notel. One I met for drinks and after a few she invited me over to see her place, "just so I know what it looked like for our next meeting" where she proceeded to give me a bbbjcimws before I took her back to her car at the bar. The only one who didn't do anything on the first meet, we had lunch and kissed a little when I dropped her off, she then sent me some sexts and next meet was at a notel for a several hour MSOG session. Out of all 9 of them I met during my one month membership, the highest allowance was 225. Look for FWB and NSA in their profile.And how much time did that get you?

It's been my experience that 300 or 400 tops (plus food, drinks, etc) will get you an overnight date with MSOG.

FCooper
08-27-18, 22:49
So who is going to report on their experience?

https://www.seeking.com/member/b92c417a-a92a-4627-ba84-4412e35fd737

Robertin75
08-28-18, 05:52
So who is going to report on their experience?

https://www.seeking.com/member/b92c417a-a92a-4627-ba84-4412e35fd737Fake as hell. They are (or he is) a pic collectors don't bother.

FCooper
08-28-18, 08:00
Fake as hell. They are (or he is) a pic collectors don't bother.Ummm, you weren't supposed to take me seriously.

BigMac55
08-28-18, 17:42

No decent college next door type of girl would ever agree to do that.These were all women I connected with before the BP shutdown. The MSOG one was a Wayne St student looking for one SD to spend time with as her long time one had moved on. I broke it off with her as traveling downtown for long sessions with her was taking up too much of my time. And as I stated most of the other women were older than college age.

BigMac55
08-28-18, 17:43
And how much time did that get you?

It's been my experience that 300 or 400 tops (plus food, drinks, etc) will get you an overnight date with MSOG.There wasn't a specific time limit, but most of the time I don't last more than an hour. Some sessions went for two hours. No overnight dates as I can't do that anyway.

SpitzerWeiner2
08-28-18, 19:22
Almost every girl I meet via SA, we went straight to meeting at a notel. Two I met for lunch first and then went to the notel. One I met for drinks and after a few she invited me over to see her place, "just so I know what it looked like for our next meeting" where she proceeded to give me a bbbjcimws before I took her back to her car at the bar. The only one who didn't do anything on the first meet, we had lunch and kissed a little when I dropped her off, she then sent me some sexts and next meet was at a notel for a several hour MSOG session. Out of all 9 of them I met during my one month membership, the highest allowance was 225. Look for FWB and NSA in their profile.Shit! You are making me severely regret abandoning ship and quitting after five days. I am too volatile, I guess, although I was running into a wall which couldn't be scaled for less than 400. Perhaps I wasn't looking low enough, to quote Jung.

Robertin75
08-28-18, 20:07
Ummm, you weren't supposed to take me seriously.Mmmm I don't get you. Was posting that link a joke?

You asked a question and I responded based on my experience with that fake profile.

FCooper
08-28-18, 20:47
Mmmm I don't get you. Was posting that link a joke?

You asked a question and I responded based on my experience with that fake profile.Yes, I was just laughing at the fake profile. Sorry, sometimes the joke gets lost when delivered in a post without being able to hear the tone of my voice.

Taz41
08-28-18, 23:30
Yes, I was just laughing at the fake profile. Sorry, sometimes the joke gets lost when delivered in a post without being able to hear the tone of my voice.Pornstars make a few hundy a day on their regular jobs, and escort for their real money.

Some have lived in Michigan and Detroit (more in Ohio).

I don't see any reason why a "playmate" (we all know that's broad, and doesn't mean anything today) isn't looking for an arrangement.

In fact, I'd think if one had roots in Detroit that's exactly what they'd do.

SA isn't BP.

Worse things in the world than taking that shot.

Anonymous625
09-01-18, 22:16
Just found this thread, loving the discussion, glad to see I'm not the only one running into girls asking for crazy stuff.

BUT, I wanted to share a story of a girl a year ago from SA. She was a good looking blonde with a kid, up for cash. After some brief chats, we agreed to meet up. I picked her up at her place (there was never any discussion of money) and we went to the mall to do some shopping. We had picked out several lingerie pieces from Victoria Secret, and she went in the dressing room to try them on. A few minutes later I hear her calling me from the dressing room, so I open the door and walk in. She's got one bra on and asks what I think. She then says it doesn't fit right and takes it off. We start making out in there with some heavy groping, and I had to force myself to leave before someone called security.

Ended up finding a nearby hotel afterwards and had a good time.

Had to end things as it turns out she was bat shit crazy, but man, it was a great time.

EricTheReddit
09-05-18, 10:05
Just found this thread, loving the discussion, glad to see I'm not the only one running into girls asking for crazy stuff.

BUT, I wanted to share a story of a girl a year ago from SA. She was a good looking blonde with a kid, up for cash. After some brief chats, we agreed to meet up. I picked her up at her place (there was never any discussion of money) and we went to the mall to do some shopping. We had picked out several lingerie pieces from Victoria Secret, and she went in the dressing room to try them on. A few minutes later I hear her calling me from the dressing room, so I open the door and walk in. She's got one bra on and asks what I think. She then says it doesn't fit right and takes it off. We start making out in there with some heavy groping, and I had to force myself to leave before someone called security.

Ended up finding a nearby hotel afterwards and had a good time.

Had to end things as it turns out she was bat shit crazy, but man, it was a great time.Haha. What area was she from?

Anonymous625
09-05-18, 13:06
Haha. What area was she from?She lived in Dearborn Heights. After writing this post the other night I decided to look her up again, because sometimes you just miss the crazy. She was out in Livonia now, but we still hooked up for an amazing session. $120 in cash (just what I had on hand, she didn't ask for anything) plus gas in picking her up and dropping her off. She has certainly learned a few things, gave amazing head, licked and tickled the boys, etc.

Still full of problems and drama, but man, she was a welcomed distraction.

On an unrelated note, I got the following response from another SA girl just today, hoping to meet up with her soon.

"Reading your profile was so refreshing!! How are you today? It can be so frustrating on here- I can only imagine what it's been like for you as well. I've gotten so many guys that treat me like a piece of meat, or like I'm supposed to want to instantly fuck them without meeting up or getting to know them, or that I'm supposed to belong to them. I think people get really desensitized and forget how to make real, genuine connections. ".

Maybe I'm the odd guy out, but I'm looking for a real SB (at least my definition) which is more than just paying a girl to fuck (that's what the strip clubs are for), but I'm looking for someone I can enjoy spending time with and spoiling.

King Python
09-12-18, 14:46
Looks good for price she quoted, almost too good to be true. Curious if anyone else saw her? Will report more infor once our schedules line yp.

https://www.seeking.com/member/fc1d67e2-b465-45eb-862c-cb19f1d00129

Al Bundy Jr
09-13-18, 11:26
Looks good for price she quoted, almost too good to be true. Curious if anyone else saw her? Will report more infor once our schedules line yp.

https://www.seeking.com/member/fc1d67e2-b465-45eb-862c-cb19f1d00129She is the girl in the pics but looks bigger in person; she is all of the 5'10. Everything was covered but that is my preference; I didn't ask for BBBJ but it may have been available.

LogJammin18
09-13-18, 13:09
What has your experience been with SugarBabies and wanting to use condoms vs not even bringing it up? 50/50?

King Python
09-13-18, 22:34
She is the girl in the pics but looks bigger in person; she is all of the 5'10. Everything was covered but that is my preference; I didn't ask for BBBJ but it may have been available.Agreed, bigger than pics but not bad. Was a fun time for sure, rode my cock like a champ. Will probably see again when in area. BBBJ was definitely available, didn't even ask and she was on it. Pretty much full GFE, though I used a cover for the main event. YMMV.

The Emmy Goes2
09-13-18, 22:40
What has your experience been with SugarBabies and wanting to use condoms vs not even bringing it up? 50/50?Honestly, more often than not, if it comes up before meeting, the girls tend to be pros, dancers, or someone who has a lot of experience at setting up meetings. It is the ones that just talk about getting together for dinner or coffe that often end up bb. Things progress, you end up back at a spot, and they just tend to happen. I have had a few bring it up in the moment. I usually just say that I didn't think we'd move this fast. I ask if they are on the pill, and if they are, I go for it.

Honestly, I have never had one that knows anything about me other than my first name. I use a burner app and we never go to my place.

BigMac55
09-19-18, 18:05
What has your experience been with SugarBabies and wanting to use condoms vs not even bringing it up? 50/50?My experience has been all have given BBBJ, most will do CIM, but I've gone covered for the main event except for one who just jumped on it BB without asking, saying she hates condoms.

GuyDetroit
09-19-18, 20:49
She is the girl in the pics but looks bigger in person; she is all of the 5'10. Everything was covered but that is my preference; I didn't ask for BBBJ but it may have been available.What was the ticket? Pm me.

ILuvThisTown29
09-22-18, 21:57
So I been seeing this Ginger for about 2 months. She had a ridiculous price but I talked her down from $$ to $$. She thicker and I thought more mature for her age she told me 24. She told me she worked as a RN and exchange paper that we where clean. Mine where a little outdated about 3 months old at that time she assured me she couldn't get pregnant and had an iud. So we meet up at a hotel and she immediately tell me no head head once so ever. So I'm like fine whatever lets do it we bang for 3 hours had a great time came in her on her and everywhere in between went our ways. But she had some downfalls It doesn't look it but she alot bigger in her pic she pushing 200 + pounds which I'm a big guy I don't mind. Other things is she very very insecure she had a really bad pasted she been beaten and cheated on. She does have one boob that bigger then the other told me she has 38 DD'S. She has A 38 DD the other a C. So we hang out every other day for a month I give her gas money and more. So a month goes by and I'm hanging out with a buddy of mine in troy at kona Grill. We get to talking about Sa if he had any lucky shared info and so on. So he tell me about this Red head he fucking in troy So he starts giving me the details and I quickly find out she messing with him with no Rain cap either. So I get pissed apparently she not a nurse she works in retail and he has been taking her lunch like there bf and gf. An to make matter worse we both reach out through our networks she was messing with a total of 5 guys at one time. So 2 weeks go buy she text me with "I miss you boo" "I told her * please you miss * * * * too. " I called her out we all dropped her hoe ass at the same time.

ALotNohsin
09-23-18, 18:21
Anyone willing to share their finding for exchange? My SA got deleted without explanation the other day and I wanted to take a break from a while before getting a new account.

I have connected with a bunch of girls on their and have good relationship with a few that I am willing to share.

My type is under 30, slim / slender type. Preferably non professional SB. I have similar girls to share.

Rolling Stoner
09-23-18, 19:49
So I been seeing this Ginger for about 2 months. She had a ridiculous price but I talked her down from $$ to $$. She thicker and I thought more mature for her age she told me 24. She told me she worked as a RN and exchange paper that we where clean. Mine where a little outdated about 3 months old at that time she assured me she couldn't get pregnant and had an iud. So we meet up at a hotel and she immediately tell me no head head once so ever. So I'm like fine whatever lets do it we bang for 3 hours had a great time came in her on her and everywhere in between went our ways. But she had some downfalls It doesn't look it but she alot bigger in her pic she pushing 200 + pounds which I'm a big guy I don't mind. Other things is she very very insecure she had a really bad pasted she been beaten and cheated on. She does have one boob that bigger then the other told me she has 38 DD'S. She has A 38 DD the other a C. So we hang out every other day for a month I give her gas money and more. So a month goes by and I'm hanging out with a buddy of mine in troy at kona Grill. We get to talking about Sa if he had any lucky shared info and so on. So he tell me about this Red head he fucking in troy So he starts giving me the details and I quickly find out she messing with him with no Rain cap either. So I get pissed apparently she not a nurse she works in retail and he has been taking her lunch like there bf and gf. An to make matter worse we both reach out through our networks she was messing with a total of 5 guys at one time. So 2 weeks go buy she text me with "I miss you boo" "I told her * please you miss * * * * too. " I called her out we all dropped her hoe ass at the same time.Your post is very difficult to read, there for it's very difficult to understand. I'm hoping I got this right. You're pissed because the hooker that was selling you pussy is selling pussy to other dudes too, right?

InTheLoop68
09-23-18, 21:22
Gents,

Lots of great information on this board, thanks to all the contributors.

I've decided to explore the SA world a bit and signed up for a small credit package at Secret Benefits. Does anyone have a POV of which of the many similar sites seems to work best? Or are they all the same?

I've had some luck back in the old days with Ashley Mad but it required a lot of effort and separating wheat from chaff to get a hit. But the chase excited me.

Hotcarl76
09-23-18, 22:10
Bro. You sound like a scorned lover who got two-timed. Or five-timed from a chick from Match.com. You are dealing with a hoe from SA. What do you expect? Learn how to conjugate a sentence. My 3rd grader can put together better sentence structure than you.

So I been seeing this Ginger for about 2 months. She had a ridiculous price but I talked her down from $$ to $$. She thicker and I thought more mature for her age she told me 24. She told me she worked as a RN and exchange paper that we where clean. Mine where a little outdated about 3 months old at that time she assured me she couldn't get pregnant and had an iud. So we meet up at a hotel and she immediately tell me no head head once so ever. So I'm like fine whatever lets do it we bang for 3 hours had a great time came in her on her and everywhere in between went our ways. But she had some downfalls It doesn't look it but she alot bigger in her pic she pushing 200 + pounds which I'm a big guy I don't mind. Other things is she very very insecure she had a really bad pasted she been beaten and cheated on. She does have one boob that bigger then the other told me she has 38 DD'S. She has A 38 DD the other a C. So we hang out every other day for a month I give her gas money and more. So a month goes by and I'm hanging out with a buddy of mine in troy at kona Grill. We get to talking about Sa if he had any lucky shared info and so on. So he tell me about this Red head he fucking in troy So he starts giving me the details and I quickly find out she messing with him with no Rain cap either. So I get pissed apparently she not a nurse she works in retail and he has been taking her lunch like there bf and gf. An to make matter worse we both reach out through our networks she was messing with a total of 5 guys at one time. So 2 weeks go buy she text me with "I miss you boo" "I told her * please you miss * * * * too. " I called her out we all dropped her hoe ass at the same time.

ILuvThisTown29
09-24-18, 02:36
Sorry about the post its hard to do anything on this site via on your cellphone. I wasn't so much mad about the fact she fucking other dudes. Its the fact I specify asked her if she was doing bareback with anyone else and she planelty lied about it. I could care less if she fucking other guys I understand you got to make your money but you got a 5 guys that I know of who your fuckin with no rain coat. Thats beyond fucked. An I had to go to my primary to get then works there no telling what she been playing with.

Maxam1
09-24-18, 06:56
So I been seeing this Ginger for about 2 months. She had a ridiculous price but I talked her down from $$ to $$. She thicker and I thought more mature for her age she told me 24. She told me she worked as a RN and exchange paper that we where clean. Mine where a little outdated about 3 months old at that time she assured me she couldn't get pregnant and had an iud. So we meet up at a hotel and she immediately tell me no head head once so ever. So I'm like fine whatever lets do it we bang for 3 hours had a great time came in her on her and everywhere in between went our ways. But she had some downfalls It doesn't look it but she alot bigger in her pic she pushing 200 + pounds which I'm a big guy I don't mind. Other things is she very very insecure she had a really bad pasted she been beaten and cheated on. She does have one boob that bigger then the other told me she has 38 DD'S. She has A 38 DD the other a C. So we hang out every other day for a month I give her gas money and more. So a month goes by and I'm hanging out with a buddy of mine in troy at kona Grill. We get to talking about Sa if he had any lucky shared info and so on. So he tell me about this Red head he fucking in troy So he starts giving me the details and I quickly find out she messing with him with no Rain cap either. So I get pissed apparently she not a nurse she works in retail and he has been taking her lunch like there bf and gf. An to make matter worse we both reach out through our networks she was messing with a total of 5 guys at one time. So 2 weeks go buy she text me with "I miss you boo" "I told her * please you miss * * * * too. " I called her out we all dropped her hoe ass at the same time.Thanks 4 the 411, I'm glad I didn't pull the trigger! She's cute in the pics, but my gut kept telling me bigger than looks.

SingDong99
09-24-18, 10:46
Sorry about the post its hard to do anything on this site via on your cellphone. I wasn't so much mad about the fact she fucking other dudes. Its the fact I specify asked her if she was doing bareback with anyone else and she planelty lied about it. I could care less if she fucking other guys I understand you got to make your money but you got a 5 guys that I know of who your fuckin with no rain coat. Thats beyond fucked. An I had to go to my primary to get then works there no telling what she been playing with.I would have thought it goes without say, but never trust a *****. I mean, why on earth would you ever trust one? I can't tell you how many times I've heard "don't worry I have an iud" or "I'm on the pill it's okay". There's zero chance I'm knocking up one of these girls. Don't trust them!

Rolling Stoner
09-24-18, 11:21
I would have thought it goes without say, but never trust a *****. I mean, why on earth would you ever trust one? I can't tell you how many times I've heard "don't worry I have an iud" or "I'm on the pill it's okay". There's zero chance I'm knocking up one of these girls. Don't trust them!You mean there is a good chance a hooker is lying when she tells you you're special, and that she doesn't do it with anyone else.

TheHoodie
09-24-18, 14:40
Came back after a couple months away. Haven't paid yet, but can't see many SBs? Prices online have dropped significantly. Do you need to pay to see all active profiles? Or is this a sign the site is drying up? Was a long-time visitor / user. Used to be able to see all profiles for free. Just couldn't communicate. Very odd.

ILuvThisTown29
09-24-18, 18:41
I know it was dumb of me to trust her but when she had legit papers I thought she might be been different. An I'll be the first too admit I was wrong. Everyone of you are right there nothing but hoes and bookers and should be treated as such. First as last time ill make that mistake.

FerrisBullDog
09-24-18, 20:21
So I been seeing this Ginger for about 2 months. She had a ridiculous price but I talked her down from $$ to $$. She thicker and I thought more mature for her age she told me 24. She told me she worked as a RN and exchange paper that we where clean. Mine where a little outdated about 3 months old at that time she assured me she couldn't get pregnant and had an iud. So we meet up at a hotel and she immediately tell me no head head once so ever. So I'm like fine whatever lets do it we bang for 3 hours had a great time came in her on her and everywhere in between went our ways. But she had some downfalls It doesn't look it but she alot bigger in her pic she pushing 200 + pounds which I'm a big guy I don't mind. Other things is she very very insecure she had a really bad pasted she been beaten and cheated on. She does have one boob that bigger then the other told me she has 38 DD'S. She has A 38 DD the other a C. So we hang out every other day for a month I give her gas money and more. So a month goes by and I'm hanging out with a buddy of mine in troy at kona Grill. We get to talking about Sa if he had any lucky shared info and so on. So he tell me about this Red head he fucking in troy So he starts giving me the details and I quickly find out she messing with him with no Rain cap either. So I get pissed apparently she not a nurse she works in retail and he has been taking her lunch like there bf and gf. An to make matter worse we both reach out through our networks she was messing with a total of 5 guys at one time. So 2 weeks go buy she text me with "I miss you boo" "I told her * please you miss * * * * too. " I called her out we all dropped her hoe ass at the same time.Thanks man. Hopefully everything works out. I passed on her only because another ginger closer to home messaged me. I have a couple in the works. Checkout Nadia0000 in Lansing. Not a ginger but good

Rolling Stoner
09-25-18, 09:40
I know it was dumb of me to trust her but when she had legit papers I thought she might be been different. An I'll be the first too admit I was wrong. Everyone of you are right there nothing but hoes and bookers and should be treated as such. First as last time ill make that mistake.I'm not say you have to treat them like shit, I'm just saying don't trust them, and never get feelings for a woman that you're paying to have sex with.

Rolling Stoner
09-25-18, 09:44
Thanks 4 the 411, I'm glad I didn't pull the trigger! She's cute in the pics, but my gut kept telling me bigger than looks.If I were you I would at least meet up with her, just to see for myself. Sounds like ILuvThisTown29 is butthurt and just might be bad mouthing her. Remember, it's always a case of YMMV.

ILuvThisTown29
09-25-18, 22:56
Look these are the facts and this is why I'm annoyed or pissed off. She show me papers then tells me I'm the only one she bareback with. Then does it with god knows how many other men. An the fact she didn't care for a second if anyone else caught anything that what got me mad. I specific went to this provider for that reason becuase she was safe. Come to find out that not the case. You want too see her you got her sc name have a ball.

Exubrnce
09-26-18, 00:43
What was the ticket? Pm me.$200 for 2 hours was what I was quoted. She sent me pics of her big titties. Entertains mornings at her suburban home. Haven't tried but looks to be a good one.

Steve235
09-27-18, 23:43
Hi Guys,

I am a newbie and just got a premium membership, please let me know if there's any good women on SA that you can suggest.

GuitarFKK
09-28-18, 15:27
Hi Guys,

I am a newbie and just got a premium membership, please let me know if there's any good women on SA that you can suggest.I'm in the same boat. Just re upped my membership. I have a few under the radars I can trade for via pm.

Rolling Stoner
09-28-18, 22:52
Look these are the facts and this is why I'm annoyed or pissed off. She show me papers then tells me I'm the only one she bareback with. Then does it with god knows how many other men. An the fact she didn't care for a second if anyone else caught anything that what got me mad. I specific went to this provider for that reason becuase she was safe. Come to find out that not the case. You want too see her you got her sc name have a ball.Take my advice, hookers lie. You should only be mad at yourself for believing her. Live and learn my friend.