PDA

View Full Version : Bbbj and bbfs

Kwikie
12-21-17, 20:15
Let's get some info going on providers that do BBBJ, BBFS, and cip.

BuzzWeiser
12-22-17, 06:35
Let's get some info going on providers that do BBBJ, BBFS, and cip.As far as BBBJ it would be a shorter list to name the ones who don't. As far as the rest of them go I don't think that info needs to be published here on a public forum. Do I know some, yes. Do I do BBFS with them, no. Only one I ever did but she has moved away to another state sadly. Was absolutely an amazing gal and I know many mongers here probably miss her too. Back to point, some things are better left unsaid here in the forum. Russian Roulette isn't a game for many people, let alone anyone who wants to stay safe in this hobby.

Stay safe.

Buzz.

DenMark23
12-22-17, 13:20
As far as BBBJ it would be a shorter list to name the ones who don't. As far as the rest of them go I don't think that info needs to be published here on a public forum. Do I know some, yes. Do I do BBFS with them, no. Only one I ever did but she has moved away to another state sadly. Was absolutely an amazing gal and I know many mongers here probably miss her too. Back to point, some things are better left unsaid here in the forum. Russian Roulette isn't a game for many people, let alone anyone who wants to stay safe in this hobby.

Stay safe.

Buzz.I spoke to a girl who recently moved away.

She will be back sooner than I expected and I hopefully will get a chance to hangout with her, very very soon.

Colapo9421
12-30-17, 15:31
The list for both BBFS and BBBJ would both be short. It's really not hard to find BB whatever you want. Just ask most women will say yes even when the ad says no. Just be polite and respectful and treat them like people and with respect and they will try to accommodate you. There are apparently so many jerk mongers that the providers will try to increase their respectful client rotation, and most women don't really like the feel of condoms either.

SweetCheeks13
02-08-18, 07:34
Let's get some info going on providers that do BBBJ, BBFS, and cip.I really enjoy BBBJ! I KNOW you will too! Hope to hear from you soon!

BigMack
03-02-18, 17:57
Just BBJCIM She can Pm if she reads this LOL.

SAM7032
12-14-18, 14:01
I'm looking to sample great bbbjs. So who is your favorite fellatrix? All start by offering up Jewels.

MrBubbles70
10-21-19, 20:30
I really enjoy BBBJ! I KNOW you will too! Hope to hear from you soon!That's Genesis! The amazing Amazon Goddess!

Hp2017
02-03-21, 08:39
I'm on the hunt for an amazing toe.

Curling BBBJ experience, I have seen Genisus posting over the last few weeks and wanted to find out if there are any others too?

Thanks!!

BBace1
02-15-21, 11:20
I'm on the hunt for an amazing toe.

Curling BBBJ experience, I have seen Genisus posting over the last few weeks and wanted to find out if there are any others too?

Thanks!!She's always running late and is sometime spotty with communication. I've had a few dreams and have enjoyed all of them.

BigBoBj2
02-15-21, 12:00
She's always running late and is sometime spotty with communication. I've had a few dreams and have enjoyed all of them.Ace is right. I've also enjoyed my few visits with her once they actually get started. Her and her gf are the queens of hurry up and wait. They'll make it seem like you let them know when you're there and they'll be right out to let you in or as soon as you arrive they'll tell you the room number. But when you get there it's always I need a few minutes which is always like 10 or more. One time I literally helped them move from one hotel to another that was not even a half mile apart. Went to meet with Gen loaded all their shit in my car. She said Maci was getting the room on foot. Less than a half mile away. Get to the hotel Maci is nowhere to be found says she's on her way and obviously hadn't gotten the room yet. 30 minutes later she shows up and we get the room and get started. Gen's head is phenomenal and she swallows every drop. But less than 10 minutes in she had the nerve to rush me and warn me on my time limit as if I didn't just help them both move and wait 30-45 minutes to do them a favor bc it would have probably taken 2-3 trips each to carry all their shit from one hotel to the other. Once again the head was phenomenal but after that experience it didn't sit well with me. They'll also make you wait then finally let you in just to wait another 10-20 minutes while they finish make up. Great skills but dgaf about your time at all. And slowly been creeping prices up. Not outrageous but would really expect a little more professionalism and consideration from providers that have been around so long. They're also pretty friendly and comforting. But I'd take all that into consideration to anyone considering either of them. You'll leave happy but you might go in annoyed or pissed off if you don't leave altogether.

Defto
02-15-21, 16:05
She rushed you after you helped her move?? Good way to torch her income.

Ace is right. I've also enjoyed my few visits with her once they actually get started. Her and her gf are the queens of hurry up and wait. They'll make it seem like you let them know when you're there and they'll be right out to let you in or as soon as you arrive they'll tell you the room number. But when you get there it's always I need a few minutes which is always like 10 or more. One time I literally helped them move from one hotel to another that was not even a half mile apart. Went to meet with Gen loaded all their shit in my car. She said Maci was getting the room on foot. Less than a half mile away. Get to the hotel Maci is nowhere to be found says she's on her way and obviously hadn't gotten the room yet. 30 minutes later she shows up and we get the room and get started. Gen's head is phenomenal and she swallows every drop. But less than 10 minutes in she had the nerve to rush me and warn me on my time limit as if I didn't just help them both move and wait 30-45 minutes to do them a favor bc it would have probably taken 2-3 trips each to carry all their shit from one hotel to the other. Once again the head was phenomenal but after that experience it didn't sit well with me. They'll also make you wait then finally let you in just to wait another 10-20 minutes while they finish make up. Great skills but dgaf about your time at all. And slowly been creeping prices up. Not outrageous but would really expect a little more professionalism and consideration from providers that have been around so long. They're also pretty friendly and comforting. But I'd take all that into consideration to anyone considering either of them. You'll leave happy but you might go in annoyed or pissed off if you don't leave altogether.

Hp2017
02-24-21, 09:03
She rushed you after you helped her move?? Good way to torch her income.Hmmm interesting, I'm curious what the donation was. Seems crazy but considering the head is on fire, it might be worth the small hassle. Probably not a good idea if I'm passing through town, sounds like I might need to block off a chunk of time for the waiting part LOL.

NothingToDo
05-31-21, 08:34
Well, I have gotten offers from two of the well-reviewed popular talents in town recently.

One simply didn't have any condoms, but also smelled like someone else's leftover, so I didn't partake.

The other would just go for it "in the heat of the moment" and would let you cip.

I am not going to name names, both are reviewed recently in the other thread. Be safe.