PDA

View Full Version : Esme. LOL I get $$ minimum

IAmAlways
12-19-17, 17:52
Ok had to share. With the Union Pacific railroad running down each arm and the rapidly decreasing weight I felt the need to ask for a quick. 7 BJ for a friend of mine who won't listen. Anyway here is her response. And you wonder why people ask these rates? Hell she would have gladly taken $ months ago when she had meat on her bones.

PensLover
12-19-17, 18:15
Ok had to share. With the Union Pacific railroad running down each arm and the rapidly decreasing weight I felt the need to ask for a quick. 7 BJ for a friend of mine who won't listen. Anyway here is her response. And you wonder why people ask these rates? Hell she would have gladly taken $ months ago when she had meat on her bones.LMAO. Once she starts withdrawal and smart mongers stop paying these junkies asking prices you'll get them for next to nothing.

Reaper400
12-19-17, 18:52
Ok had to share. With the Union Pacific railroad running down each arm and the rapidly decreasing weight I felt the need to ask for a quick. 7 BJ for a friend of mine who won't listen. Anyway here is her response. And you wonder why people ask these rates? Hell she would have gladly taken $ months ago when she had meat on her bones.LMAO. That's a riot. I offered her up $100 a while back and she wouldn't budge off $150. That was before her broken hearted stalker started ragging on her / joking LOL.

Ripper69
12-19-17, 19:24
Ok had to share. With the Union Pacific railroad running down each arm and the rapidly decreasing weight I felt the need to ask for a quick. 7 BJ for a friend of mine who won't listen. Anyway here is her response. And you wonder why people ask these rates? Hell she would have gladly taken $ months ago when she had meat on her bones.Haha. 2 months ago she quoted me 100. Said it was a special she was doing. Then found out she was an H girl. I passed.

Reaper400
12-24-17, 11:14
Haha. 2 months ago she quoted me 100. Said it was a special she was doing. Then found out she was an H girl. I passed.Seems to me if she was so busy that she would be posting up at 1:20 am. Have seen a few post from her over the last week.

http://sarasota.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/941-702-4442/38772713

RicoTheGmMan
12-24-17, 22:35
Seems to me if she was so busy that she would be posting up at 1:20 am. Have seen a few post from her over the last week.

http://sarasota.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/941-702-4442/38772713As far as I'm concerned any HO that's posting after 11 pm is looking for party favors and cash for that kitty.

Reaper400
01-14-18, 12:51
AS FAR AS I'm Concerned not one HO is worth over a $.I disagree hotellie in her prime and Harley Cruise were worth every penny of that $300. Hotellie took your breath away.

IAmAlways
04-05-18, 16:52
Haha. 2 months ago she quoted me 100. Said it was a special she was doing. Then found out she was an H girl. I passed.Seems price has dropped again.