PDA

View Full Version : Phone app help needed

MadisonGuy69
12-19-17, 09:55
Didn't know where to post this, but I'm looking for a way to not be using my work phone and to have any messages or phone calls really protected on my phone. Seeing if anyone else uses Apps to do this. I don't want to do a burner phone, it'll get me into more trouble. Anyone use anything they like a lot?

SlyshyGuy
12-29-17, 01:01
Didn't know where to post this, but I'm looking for a way to not be using my work phone and to have any messages or phone calls really protected on my phone. Seeing if anyone else uses Apps to do this. I don't want to do a burner phone, it'll get me into more trouble. Anyone use anything they like a lot?Don't really understand. You don't want to use your work phone but you want to receive messages and calls? That sentence seems contradictory. And a burner phone seems easier for what you are asking. Just get a prepaid phone and keep it hidden where no one else would find it. I use Textfree to get a free number and use that for text and calls but I don't know what you are looking for in an app. Why not just set up your lockscreen screen on your phone? Seems to accomplish the same thing you are asking for. Check this link to see if these apps are what you are looking for.

http://www.techradar.com/news/top-10-best-secure-messaging-apps-of-2017

Hikinguy
12-31-17, 13:58
Anyone ever hear of these condoms called Everlast? Do they work? I watched an episod of Curb Your Enthusiasm and it was mentioned in the show. They are supposed to help numb you so that you last longer. Anybody out there try anything that helps you stay hard and not ejeculate in less than 5 minutes. These condoms are supposed to be sold at Warlmart, but can't find them anywhere.

http://www.condomdepot.com/lifestyles-everlast-intense/

SolderNar23
12-15-20, 10:57
I'm not sure you will find such an app. I don't really understand what you want exactly. Firstly, I thought about an automatically night mode for your calls and messages on your phone.

Lets clarify, as I understood, you need to get the calls, but which noone except you may see?

PetMonkey
12-20-20, 12:23
I'm not sure you will find such an app. I don't really understand what you want exactly. Firstly, I thought about an automatically night mode for your calls and messages on your phone.

Lets clarify, as I understood, you need to get the calls, but which noone except you may see?Maybe it is about the mute mode.