PDA

View Full Version : Hair Cut sexy / massage

E1775
12-19-17, 00:12
Okay, so I couldn't think of the best place to put it, but it's a harmless thread that I'm sure others are interested in. Or maybe I'm just weird. LOL. Anyways, I haven't found a true place to keep going back and do my haircut, so if they're all fairly similar, I figure why not get something that feels good, or at least looks good. So I'm wondering who knows about some sexy hair stylists in the area, or at least someone who does hair and a pleasurable shoulder massage, hair shampoo. For example, I know of a place called Pro Hair Salon, but it's all the way in Brentwood, CA (Contra Costa County, not the fancy on here in LA County). Cindy is a Vietnamese hair stylist who used to be hot, still is, and has a drop dead gorgeous gangster Vietnamese daughter who's always in the shop doing eyebrows and stuff. When she cut my hair, she was generous with the body contact, and at the end would give me a great shoulder / head massage. She offered to do my eyebrows once and pointed at a single bed / table in a small room with a door that closes, and I almost wondered if she was hinting at more (I wish). But never took her up because I was a young fool. Anyways. Are there any hair stylists around that are hot, friendly and give a nice little massage at the end? Happy ending haircuts is probably too much to ask, and I'm kinda not interested because I'd rather go to a massage place for that. New hair design is like this, in El Monte, but they just have the massage and shampoo for 15. The stylists are nothing to look at, and they don't flirt / rub up. I'd go for the shoulder massage / head shampoo, but a particularly not cute older lady recognized me from another haircut place and kinda claimed me - . We all have to get cuts for the holidays, lets make it a nice experience.

Drooo
12-19-17, 11:37
Back in the day when Craigslist was booming and before the crackdown, I saw this girl in L A that would do a topless haircut, clean you up and then a CBJ. During the haircut you could touch and suck all you want. Unfortunately I lost her number when my phone died and had to be replaced. I never saw another ad from her. It was $120 for 60 m. She was not that attractive maybe a 5/10 but she had a nice body.

Okay, so I couldn't think of the best place to put it, but it's a harmless thread that I'm sure others are interested in. Or maybe I'm just weird. LOL. Anyways, I haven't found a true place to keep going back and do my haircut, so if they're all fairly similar, I figure why not get something that feels good, or at least looks good. So I'm wondering who knows about some sexy hair stylists in the area, or at least someone who does hair and a pleasurable shoulder massage, hair shampoo. For example, I know of a place called Pro Hair Salon, but it's all the way in Brentwood, CA (Contra Costa County, not the fancy on here in LA County). Cindy is a Vietnamese hair stylist who used to be hot, still is, and has a drop dead gorgeous gangster Vietnamese daughter who's always in the shop doing eyebrows and stuff. When she cut my hair, she was generous with the body contact, and at the end would give me a great shoulder / head massage. She offered to do my eyebrows once and pointed at a single bed / table in a small room with a door that closes, and I almost wondered if she was hinting at more (I wish). But never took her up because I was a young fool. Anyways. Are there any hair stylists around that are hot, friendly and give a nice little massage at the end? Happy ending haircuts is probably too much to ask, and I'm kinda not interested because I'd rather go to a massage place for that. New hair design is like this, in El Monte, but they just have the massage and shampoo for 15. The stylists are nothing to look at, and they don't flirt / rub up. I'd go for the shoulder massage / head shampoo, but a particularly not cute older lady recognized me from another haircut place and kinda claimed me - . We all have to get cuts for the holidays, lets make it a nice experience.

KingOfFighters
12-19-17, 13:10
Back in the day when Craigslist was booming and before the crackdown, I saw this girl in L A that would do a topless haircut, clean you up and then a CBJ. During the haircut you could touch and suck all you want. Unfortunately I lost her number when my phone died and had to be replaced. I never saw another ad from her. It was $120 for 60 m. She was not that attractive maybe a 5/10 but she had a nice body.Was her name. Nancy by any chance?

SaltyDog
12-30-17, 22:20
Was her name. Nancy by any chance?Was her name Mimi? Viet MILF?

Drooo
12-31-17, 04:38
Was her name Mimi? Viet MILF?Note it wasn't Nancy or a Viet MILF, she was a white girl that wasn't thin but not fat either with big boobs (Cs- maybe Ds). Can't remember her name though.

KNaughty562
02-11-18, 15:35
I had a good experience with Mimi? Viet MILF? A while back. Nothing better than a haircut and BJ.

Anyone has any other recommendation for cut and blow.

SaltyDog
06-08-18, 14:58
She is still good to go. I only go there for a shampoo and dry. But of course her big tits get me hard and we go tO the room for he&BBBJ. I always leave with a smile. Talk to her sweetie and she make it more fun Summertime is coming and so are the shampoos She is way cool to me.

LastJack
06-08-18, 22:57
She is still good to go. I only go there for a shampoo and dry. But of course her big tits get me hard and we go tO the room for he&BBBJ. I always leave with a smile. Talk to her sweetie and she make it more fun Summertime is coming and so are the shampoos She is way cool to me.Where would one find her?

The Camel
06-09-18, 23:09
She is still good to go. I only go there for a shampoo and dry. But of course her big tits get me hard and we go tO the room for he&BBBJ. I always leave with a smile. Talk to her sweetie and she make it more fun Summertime is coming and so are the shampoos She is way cool to me.I had a decent time with a Vietnamese MILF who mainly calls herself Mimi among a plethora of similar names that she uses. But this is not SGV, but a full service beauty salon on Alondra just off the 605 - so freeway close non-rush hours. Interesting experiences as this is very much a girly salon with a few sometimes very attractive, sometimes not so attractive Viet salon workers. Haircuts and nails. However, only Mimi and her alter egos perform message and extras in private back rooms. She will also shave your junk and all body hair. I haven't been there for awhile but I've never known or heard of another girl there who will go to the back with you. I went in and got a pedicure and luckily hooked up with Mimi. She's 40 something. A pleasingly plump kind of chub if you don't mind a bit of extra heft, but she has a very pretty smile and wow what a hall of fame rack! First time I got a pedicure ($15 plus 5 tip) and then a not so great massage and meh HJ from Mimi. But it was a first time deal and I was turned on by having this all unfold in a girly salon that I was sharing with mainly cute latina muchachas. Went back a few months later. Another pedicure and this time Mimi delivered an OK BBBJ in the back room following the mediocre massage. YMMV. I honestly don't recall the cost but it was around $40 for the massage and I think I tipped $80 for the BBBJ but maybe $60. She's not greedy if you are reasonable and nice. She is pretty popular so a phone reservation will serve you well. While she was giving me the pedi last time 4 different dudes came in for everything she has to give. She sent them all away as she was busy with me and gave them time estimates to return. She's a good businesswoman. Obviously discretion is critical in this legit environment.

SendIt
06-13-18, 01:17
I had a decent time with a Vietnamese MILF who mainly calls herself Mimi among a plethora of similar names that she uses. But this is not SGV, but a full service beauty salon on Alondra just off the 605 - so freeway close non-rush hours. Interesting experiences as this is very much a girly salon with a few sometimes very attractive, sometimes not so attractive Viet salon workers. Haircuts and nails. However, only Mimi and her alter egos perform message and extras in private back rooms. She will also shave your junk and all body hair. I haven't been there for awhile but I've never known or heard of another girl there who will go to the back with you. I went in and got a pedicure and luckily hooked up with Mimi. She's 40 something. A pleasingly plump kind of chub if you don't mind a bit of extra heft, but she has a very pretty smile and wow what a hall of fame rack! First time I got a pedicure ($15 plus 5 tip) and then a not so great massage and meh HJ from Mimi. But it was a first time deal and I was turned on by having this all unfold in a girly salon that I was sharing with mainly cute latina muchachas. Went back a few months later. Another pedicure and this time Mimi delivered an OK BBBJ in the back room following the mediocre massage. YMMV. I honestly don't recall the cost but it was around $40 for the massage and I think I tipped $80 for the BBBJ but maybe $60. She's not greedy if you are reasonable and nice. She is pretty popular so a phone reservation will serve you well. While she was giving me the pedi last time 4 different dudes came in for everything she has to give. She sent them all away as she was busy with me and gave them time estimates to return. She's a good businesswoman. Obviously discretion is critical in this legit environment.If Nina provides the same service I would go there all the time.

Studdyk
06-14-18, 16:45
Damn, Mimi sounds just like what I need.

I had a decent time with a Vietnamese MILF who mainly calls herself Mimi among a plethora of similar names that she uses. But this is not SGV, but a full service beauty salon on Alondra just off the 605 - so freeway close non-rush hours. Interesting experiences as this is very much a girly salon with a few sometimes very attractive, sometimes not so attractive Viet salon workers. Haircuts and nails. However, only Mimi and her alter egos perform message and extras in private back rooms. She will also shave your junk and all body hair. I haven't been there for awhile but I've never known or heard of another girl there who will go to the back with you. I went in and got a pedicure and luckily hooked up with Mimi. She's 40 something. A pleasingly plump kind of chub if you don't mind a bit of extra heft, but she has a very pretty smile and wow what a hall of fame rack! First time I got a pedicure ($15 plus 5 tip) and then a not so great massage and meh HJ from Mimi. But it was a first time deal and I was turned on by having this all unfold in a girly salon that I was sharing with mainly cute latina muchachas. Went back a few months later. Another pedicure and this time Mimi delivered an OK BBBJ in the back room following the mediocre massage. YMMV. I honestly don't recall the cost but it was around $40 for the massage and I think I tipped $80 for the BBBJ but maybe $60. She's not greedy if you are reasonable and nice. She is pretty popular so a phone reservation will serve you well. While she was giving me the pedi last time 4 different dudes came in for everything she has to give. She sent them all away as she was busy with me and gave them time estimates to return. She's a good businesswoman. Obviously discretion is critical in this legit environment.

The Camel
06-15-18, 01:18
If Nina provides the same service I would go there all the time.Yes, Mimi also uses the name Nina and Tina and maybe a few more alter egos.

SaltyDog
06-15-18, 10:09
Yes, Mimi also uses the name Nina and Tina and maybe a few more alter egos.Alter egos you say? Shit she sometimes talks dirty say give me your salty juice. Sometimes she don't. Today payday I think I call make an appoint mentioned for a shampoo.

TenRedHens
06-21-18, 18:26
I think there might be more of these. I went to deliver some things to water shop next to an Asian nails, wax, etc. As I was passing by I looked inside and one of the ladies (30 ish attractive looked like an AMP type) starred at me with a certain look. Anyways I will TOFTT but it might be a while.

WhoreMaster 91
06-22-18, 05:48
I think there might be more of these. I went to deliver some things to water shop next to an Asian nails, wax, etc. As I was passing by I looked inside and one of the ladies (30 ish attractive looked like an AMP type) starred at me with a certain look. Anyways I will TOFTT but it might be a while.Nice, Anyone know if Latinas Hair salons might do this?

The Camel
07-14-18, 02:08
Tried to send you a response to your PM but your inbox is full.

Simple answer to your question is "east". More details if you send me a new PM when your inbox is clear.

SaltyDog
07-20-18, 12:15
I think there might be more of these. I went to deliver some things to water shop next to an Asian nails, wax, etc. As I was passing by I looked inside and one of the ladies (30 ish attractive looked like an AMP type) starred at me with a certain look. Anyways I will TOFTT but it might be a while.Might be a while? Why? Go check it out and let us that need a little trim how it went?

Tigermannn
07-20-18, 23:12
I think there might be more of these. I went to deliver some things to water shop next to an Asian nails, wax, etc. As I was passing by I looked inside and one of the ladies (30 ish attractive looked like an AMP type) starred at me with a certain look. Anyways I will TOFTT but it might be a while.Where is this? Ill TOFTT too. In need of a cut anyway.

Rocketron1006
08-05-18, 02:03
Badly in need of a cut. It's past due. But there is surely no fun to be had at Supercuts, so I'm going to scout the local area (SGV) for something promising. There's a place on Main in Alh that cuts for $8 (a bit on the scruffy side (okay, a lot), but it's huge with three chairs and a mysterious curtained area to the back. I've only been there once but wondered. So I may go back and try to engage one of the Trimming Tarts. Will report back any progress.

Long tie lurker, first time poster. Thanks for the tips and intel all.

Rocketron1006
08-09-18, 17:47
Went to the place on Main, lame cut, filthy accouterments, bored and pissed off dowager hair chopper. No English, sign language availed nothing. But at least my hair is shorter. And for the looks of it, will be sitting on their floor until the next presidential election. All that's behind the curtains is storage and an empty room from the looks of it.

Nnnnnext!

WhoreMaster 91
08-17-18, 05:55
Is Mimis massage the only one?

SaltyDog
08-17-18, 08:31
Went to the place on Main, lame cut, filthy accouterments, bored and pissed off dowager hair chopper. No English, sign language availed nothing. But at least my hair is shorter. And for the looks of it, will be sitting on their floor until the next presidential election. All that's behind the curtains is storage and an empty room from the looks of it.

Nnnnnext!I would think the places that offer waxing would be a better place to try un SGV.

WhoreMaster 91
08-20-18, 05:42

Nnnnnext!Maybe it has to be a Viet salon??

Rocketron1006
08-28-18, 02:51
Maybe it has to be a Viet salon??Maybe. At this point I'm so fixated on this idea they could be crustaceans. Must be time for a visit to something more traditional in Alhambra.

The Camel
08-29-18, 02:18
Is Mimis massage the only one?I recently heard a report that Mimi's was sold or is otherwise operating without Mimi. The word is that massage and Mimi's other special services in the back are no more. I have no idea if this report is true. I might drop in the next time I'm desperate for a pedicure and see what's up.

Caribe
08-29-18, 11:56
I recently heard a report that Mimi's was sold or is otherwise operating without Mimi. The word is that massage and Mimi's other special services in the back are no more. I have no idea if this report is true. I might drop in the next time I'm desperate for a pedicure and see what's up.I heard the same thing about Nina. She sold Mimi's and now has a shop in Whittier. Not sure where. Mimi's new owners still have the same haircut / nail staff but no longer offer massage.

I knew her as Nina but I hear she also goes by Tina. She answered to Mimi since she owned the shop. Back in the day, I and several others got FS from her. Not the greatest experience, for me. Sounded like, lately, she cut back on backroom services to simply a BJ or HJ. Maybe it's that BF or hubby, I hear she has. Again, not sure where her new shop is in Whittier or what services are offered.

WhoreMaster 91
08-30-18, 06:03
I recently heard a report that Mimi's was sold or is otherwise operating without Mimi. The word is that massage and Mimi's other special services in the back are no more. I have no idea if this report is true. I might drop in the next time I'm desperate for a pedicure and see what's up.Yeah I heard she has a new shop in Whittier, not sure if still services mongers?

The Camel
09-13-18, 17:48
Yeah I heard she has a new shop in Whittier, not sure if still services mongers?RubMaps reviewer found here:

Whittier blvd.

Whittier, California .

714xxxx410.

HE still available (but she's more YMMV than most).

Leche
09-14-18, 00:51
A map search shows a Whittier mall, a phone search points to an Alondra location.

RubMaps reviewer found here:.

The Camel
09-14-18, 14:59
A map search shows a Whittier mall, a phone search points to an Alondra location.Further development under the review at the other site indicates that the former Mimi's owner recently bought this business in Whittier (name is something like "Natalie's Massage and Nails") . The phone is a cell number that she used for Mimi's in Norwalk on Alondra Blvd. at least on Yelp for her legit salon clients. Bottom line is that it is definitely her doing the same thing she did in Norwalk in a similar setting, though perhaps with some extra YMMV caution in the early going.

Lovergrrl
09-14-18, 21:41
I recently heard a report that Mimi's was sold or is otherwise operating without Mimi. The word is that massage and Mimi's other special services in the back are no more. I have no idea if this report is true. I might drop in the next time I'm desperate for a pedicure and see what's up.I tried out the old Mimi place on Alondra after the sale and it was legit all the way. They only kept one tiny room for massages and the masseuse is on call. She's very old and completely legit. Got a decent massage and when I tipped her $10 for a $30/ hhr session she was deliriously happy. Makes me wonder what her usual clients tip her. Poor thing.

Caribe
09-14-18, 22:18
I tried out the old Mimi place on Alondra after the sale and it was legit all the way. They only kept one tiny room for massages and the masseuse is on call. She's very old and completely legit. Got a decent massage and when I tipped her $10 for a $30/ hhr session she was deliriously happy. Makes me wonder what her usual clients tip her. Poor thing.The area is notorious for local massage and beauty clients undertipping and even stiffing the providers in that shop. I've heard stories of, mostly female clients, making excuses like "I didn't bring enough money for a tip so I'll make it up next time. " Next time never comes.

Lovergrrl, do you ever experience prejudice from Asian providers, especially older ones set in their Asian ways? I've asked some older providers if they would agree to performing extras on women. They would respond with an uneasy laugh and say, No!

I think offering massage was a second thought by the new owner. According to inside information, the original plan was to not offer massage, body trimming or tanning.

Lovergrrl
09-14-18, 23:18
The area is notorious for local massage and beauty clients undertipping and even stiffing the providers in that shop. I've heard stories of, mostly female clients, making excuses like "I didn't bring enough money for a tip so I'll make it up next time. " Next time never comes.

Lovergrrl, do you ever experience prejudice from Asian providers, especially older ones set in their Asian ways? I've asked some older providers if they would agree to performing extras on women. They would respond with an uneasy laugh and say, No!

I think offering massage was a second thought by the new owner. According to inside information, the original plan was to not offer massage, body trimming or tanning.I have had surprisingly good luck, even with the older, more set-in-their-ways Asian RA's. I have learned alot about what to do and what not to do so I am at about a 75% - 80% success rate now. Unlike other lady clients not seeking extras, I tip very well so that they not only remember me but invite me back with open arms, lol.

And don't believe everything you hear from those ladies who say they don't or won't service a woman. I have had several guy friends ask different ladies at different shops that same question and were told the same thing - No. When I went to those shops those same named women serviced me quite well on 3 or 4 different occasions. Most of them simply aren't going to admit a very taboo thing like that to anyone, much less a customer. And others see a big tip or say they like me and decide to explore. Bottom line is "never say never" :)

WhoreMaster 91
09-15-18, 06:35
Further development under the review at the other site indicates that the former Mimi's owner recently bought this business in Whittier (name is something like "Natalie's Massage and Nails") . The phone is a cell number that she used for Mimi's in Norwalk on Alondra Blvd. at least on Yelp for her legit salon clients. Bottom line is that it is definitely her doing the same thing she did in Norwalk in a similar setting, though perhaps with some extra YMMV caution in the early going.Does she advertise to mongers??

Caribe
09-15-18, 11:32
And don't believe everything you hear from those ladies who say they don't or won't service a woman. I have had several guy friends ask different ladies at different shops that same question and were told the same thing - No. When I went to those shops those same named women serviced me quite well on 3 or 4 different occasions. Most of them simply aren't going to admit a very taboo thing like that to anyone, much less a customer. And others see a big tip or say they like me and decide to explore. Bottom line is "never say never" :)You're right! Money talks. Especially when it's behind a closed door or privacy curtain. Even a married ol' biddy will do the nasty with clients for a few Jacksons then go home to baba like it was an uneventful day at the office.

The Camel
09-15-18, 13:10
I have had surprisingly good luck, even with the older, more set-in-their-ways Asian RA's. I have learned alot about what to do and what not to do so I am at about a 75% - 80% success rate now. Unlike other lady clients not seeking extras, I tip very well so that they not only remember me but invite me back with open arms, lol.

And don't believe everything you hear from those ladies who say they don't or won't service a woman. I have had several guy friends ask different ladies at different shops that same question and were told the same thing - No. When I went to those shops those same named women serviced me quite well on 3 or 4 different occasions. Most of them simply aren't going to admit a very taboo thing like that to anyone, much less a customer. And others see a big tip or say they like me and decide to explore. Bottom line is "never say never" :)Lovergrrl, you've been very courageous blazing trails in all your monger endeavors. No doubt you've opened the eyes of many providers along that ultra-broad swath of territory that you cover, and made them comfortable serving women. However, Caribe's point is well taken. Whenever I have the pleasure of reading Yelp reviews by females of locations that I know are HE mills, I always know what's coming and it's quite amusing. The ladies are treated like annoying door to door Jehovah's Witness solicitors. The HE girls want no part of them and their minuscule tips and expectations of deep CMT quality massage. I am pretty sure that you are getting around that in places where they don't know you with subtle (or maybe not so subtle) hints and flirtations. Or just a look of intense though restrained lust in your eye. It takes experience to cultivate the kind of game that you no doubt bring with you.

I have polled my special providers as Caribe did. These are Thai girls who I know well and spend time with outside. They project real or posed innocence. When I ask if they would have any problem providing HE service to a female, one of them cracked me up by saying with the most embarrassed demeanor, "I wouldn't have any idea what to do". So she's game but clueless. I didn't ask the obvious follow-up questions and just enjoyed the answer.

WhoreMaster 91
09-28-18, 06:39
Hair cuts?

Lovergrrl
09-28-18, 10:12
When I ask if they would have any problem providing HE service to a female, one of them cracked me up by saying with the most embarrassed demeanor, "I wouldn't have any idea what to do". So she's game but clueless. I didn't ask the obvious follow-up questions and just enjoyed the answer.I can say with confidence that I have heard the "I don't know what to do" enough times that one of the first things I offer up to nervous RA's after the flip is "I can show you what to do. It's very easy and fast and there is a big fat tip waiting for you afterwards".

Pure gold, lol :)

Timmmy
09-28-18, 22:31
Hair cuts?I didn't see anywhere for haircuts. Manicure, pedicure up front, massage and waxing in a back side room. Pretty big shop with lots of ladies and activities going on in the pedicure area.

The Camel
09-28-18, 23:36
I can say with confidence that I have heard the "I don't know what to do" enough times that one of the first things I offer up to nervous RA's after the flip is "I can show you what to do. It's very easy and fast and there is a big fat tip waiting for you afterwards".

Pure gold, lol :)Fast, really? I've got to find a gf like you. I have no interest in DATY with a provider (maybe a few KissesATY). Now ready to give up DATY with gfs as I refuse to spend 25 minutes down there.

BTW, IME all the asian and latin america born providers will say that they never pleasure themselves and never use toys. If they did, maybe they wouldn't need rudimentary instruction on how to please a woman. Personally, I don't know an American girl who would travel without a pocket rocket in her suitcase.

HokeyWolf
09-29-18, 12:50
BTW, IME all the asian and latin america born providers will say that they never pleasure themselves and never use toys. If they did, maybe they wouldn't need rudimentary instruction on how to please a woman.I've been with several AMP ladies that masterbate themselves to orgasm during the session. One uses a vibrator and gushes all over the table.

WhoreMaster 91
09-30-18, 06:48
I didn't see anywhere for haircuts. Manicure, pedicure up front, massage and waxing in a back side room. Pretty big shop with lots of ladies and activities going on in the pedicure area.Whats the rate for FS in the massage room?

The Camel
09-30-18, 17:47
Whats the rate for FS in the massage room?If the owner (Mimi or whatever she's calling herself) is the only lady doing massages for male customers, FS won't be offered or is at best extremely unlikely.

Lovergrrl
10-01-18, 01:04
Fast, really? I've got to find a gf like you. I have no interest in DATY with a provider (maybe a few KissesATY). Now ready to give up DATY with gfs as I refuse to spend 25 minutes down there.

BTW, IME all the asian and latin america born providers will say that they never pleasure themselves and never use toys. If they did, maybe they wouldn't need rudimentary instruction on how to please a woman. Personally, I don't know an American girl who would travel without a pocket rocket in her suitcase.Sadly, yes. I have a hair-pin trigger, lol.

But it is nice to know that I usually only need a hhr session. :)

Speaking of toys..... I recently visited a very low key place in Hacienda Heights and was serviced by a granny, tho I got to say she did have a nice body. Buttah face, tho. Anyhoo - she gave me a HE while I was still on my stomach after only about 5 minutes of diddling. She excused herself to go get a hot towel and when she returned she asked if I wanted a Round Two. I was still on my belly and said "of course!" and then I felt that all too familiar buzz on my clit. Ole' granny had brought in a pretty powerful pocket rocket. Surprised the hell out of me. Granny got a helluva good tip from me that day.

The Camel
10-01-18, 03:45
Sadly, yes. I have a hair-pin trigger, lol.

But it is nice to know that I usually only need a hhr session. :)

Speaking of toys..... I recently visited a very low key place in Hacienda Heights and was serviced by a granny, tho I got to say she did have a nice body. Buttah face, tho. Anyhoo - she gave me a HE while I was still on my stomach after only about 5 minutes of diddling. She excused herself to go get a hot towel and when she returned she asked if I wanted a Round Two. I was still on my belly and said "of course!" and then I felt that all too familiar buzz on my clit. Ole' granny had brought in a pretty powerful pocket rocket. Surprised the hell out of me. Granny got a helluva good tip from me that day.Ha Ha! I hope we run into each other one day in a COI club. I suspect we'll have some good LOL stories to share. But this one you posted is coincidental in timing. Today I called an ex to wish her happy birthday. She now lives in southern Mexico and we haven't seen each other in 6 years but somehow became amicable following a rough split. My muchacha was insatiable, and not from the sight of my pathetic moving corpse. She'd use me up and then I needed to use every body part that is longer than it's wide to get her to the summit of her Everest. Eventually I started bringing a pocket rocket to the party and we'd have to put a pillow in her mouth to bite down on so she didn't make enough noise to disturb the neighbors! She'd cum at Guinness World Record Speed with the mechanical assist but of course she was always ready to go again. Turned me into a lazy and selfish lover being able to substitute the toy for my own efforts. But at least I didn't have to fake being asleep to break free of her bedroom tyranny.

Lovergrrl
10-01-18, 23:07
Ha Ha! I hope we run into each other one day in a COI club. I suspect we'll have some good LOL stories to share. But this one you posted is coincidental in timing. Today I called an ex to wish her happy birthday. She now lives in southern Mexico and we haven't seen each other in 6 years but somehow became amicable following a rough split. My muchacha was insatiable, and not from the sight of my pathetic moving corpse. She'd use me up and then I needed to use every body part that is longer than it's wide to get her to the summit of her Everest. Eventually I started bringing a pocket rocket to the party and we'd have to put a pillow in her mouth to bite down on so she didn't make enough noise to disturb the neighbors! She'd cum at Guinness World Record Speed with the mechanical assist but of course she was always ready to go again. Turned me into a lazy and selfish lover being able to substitute the toy for my own efforts. But at least I didn't have to fake being asleep to break free of her bedroom tyranny.I'll bet that if we both lived in a small town we would have run each other over several times by now. I think as long as we both monger we are bound to bump into each other at some point. I wonder where it will be? My bet is on meeting up at Synn or Paradise on some random dayshift when I am supposed to be at work, lol.

Great story! Ya know we gals got to keep our pocket rocket usage under check. It's way too easy to get used to that kind of stimulation and then fingers and even tongues aren't good enough. Thank goodness for AMP's, stripclubs and the occasional non-battery-operated escort. Keeps me "honest", lol.

The Camel
10-02-18, 02:36
I'll bet that if we both lived in a small town we would have run each other over several times by now. I think as long as we both monger we are bound to bump into each other at some point. I wonder where it will be? My bet is on meeting up at Synn or Paradise on some random dayshift when I am supposed to be at work, lol.

Great story! Ya know we gals got to keep our pocket rocket usage under check. It's way too easy to get used to that kind of stimulation and then fingers and even tongues aren't good enough. Thank goodness for AMP's, stripclubs and the occasional non-battery-operated escort. Keeps me "honest", lol.My bet is on the same side of your wager. I'm confident it will happen just as you describe. I've mostly been out of action on the COI front for the last couple of years but I'm expecting to be around more frequently moving ahead. I have seen a lone female customer a couple of times in those clubs and would normally assume it was you, but they were different ladies! I'm sure one of them was you but which one? Very much looking forward to the inevitable. I won't let any identification related doubt prevent a confirming inquiry in the future!

WhoreMaster 91
10-23-18, 06:59
Same services as it was in Norwalk?

Yamii8
10-30-18, 23:46
Went to see mimi gave me a pretty crappy massage followed up by a HE and was out the door damage was 40 anyone else know if the other ladies provide extras?

WhoreMaster 91
10-31-18, 20:57
Went to see mimi gave me a pretty crappy massage followed up by a HE and was out the door damage was 40 anyone else know if the other ladies provide extras?She only offers HJ now?

Yamii8
11-03-18, 21:26
She only offers HJ now?Lots of people at the time there so guessing she didn't want to make noise but I'm sure she offers more Natalies.

Mondo72
11-04-18, 03:28
Went to see mimi gave me a pretty crappy massage followed up by a HE and was out the door damage was 40 anyone else know if the other ladies provide extras?HE and was out the door damage was 40.

Please explain, 40 out the door or 40 tip. Did you get a haircut and then HE with the massage? or something else.

Mondo.

WhoreMaster 91
11-05-18, 06:16
HE and was out the door damage was 40.

Please explain, 40 out the door or 40 tip. Did you get a haircut and then HE with the massage? or something else.

Mondo.I think its only a Nail spa salon now.

Yamii8
11-06-18, 13:44
HE and was out the door damage was 40.

Mondo.It was 40 for waxing and 40 for extra so total damage was 80.

WhoreMaster 91
11-07-18, 08:22
Lots of people at the time there so guessing she didn't want to make noise but I'm sure she offers more Natalies.Hope she still offers FS even if its YMMV.

Mondo72
11-08-18, 04:40
Hey,

I'll post here even though I think she works out of Noho.

Anyway, p / u a copy of the Pasadena weekly and noticed an ad for "topless haircut" After googling her # found an ad on MR but no other info.

Called her up to feel her out, she sounded like a Gilf and told me 80 for haircut and a Benji for massage. All the time seemed kind of bossy to me, so no, I won't TOFTT.

In case anybody knows who I'm talking about, let us know how it went. 818-799-7575.

Mondo.

BigM1
11-16-18, 20:30
Same services as it was in Norwalk?Is this the one located in Whittier off of Whittier Blvd?

WhoreMaster 91
03-01-19, 07:26
Is this the one located in Whittier off of Whittier Blvd?I don't know there is no info.

Willie23
03-01-19, 13:37
Hey,

I'll post here even though I think she works out of Noho.

Anyway, p / u a copy of the Pasadena weekly and noticed an ad for "topless haircut" After googling her # found an ad on MR but no other info.

Called her up to feel her out, she sounded like a Gilf and told me 80 for haircut and a Benji for massage. All the time seemed kind of bossy to me, so no, I won't TOFTT.

In case anybody knows who I'm talking about, let us know how it went. 818-799-7575.

Mondo.Just spotted this. Sorry for the late response. Was ancient when I saw her 15 years ago. Topless is fine if you admire beaver tails. Haircut was actually excellent. Didn't want anything else.

WhoreMaster 91
04-02-19, 07:40
Just spotted this. Sorry for the late response. Was ancient when I saw her 15 years ago. Topless is fine if you admire beaver tails. Haircut was actually excellent. Didn't want anything else.Anything similar this days??

Mondo72
05-13-19, 03:12
Anything similar this days??There is the gal in the OC. She's based out of either Orange or Tustin, not sure which. I'm planning on paying her a visit soon. I've lost her info so need to dig deep to find her again, if any of you guys know who I am taking about and have her number I'd appreciate a PM.

She'll do a haircut and after shows a menu for massage in another room in the back, I opted the one time I visited for the massage and she took off her top and raised her skirt for me to roam. Total damage was 90 for the cut and HJ. Don't know if there's more on the menu but will surely try and find out.

Average face but with a 9 body.

Mondo.

WhoreMaster 91
05-13-19, 06:33
There is the gal in the OC. She's based out of either Orange or Tustin, not sure which. I'm planning on paying her a visit soon. I've lost her info so need to dig deep to find her again, if any of you guys know who I am taking about and have her number I'd appreciate a PM.

She'll do a haircut and after shows a menu for massage in another room in the back, I opted the one time I visited for the massage and she took off her top and raised her skirt for me to roam. Total damage was 90 for the cut and HJ. Don't know if there's more on the menu but will surely try and find out.

Mondo.Is Natalies better?

Seeking Sex
05-13-19, 22:50
There is the gal in the OC. She's based out of either Orange or Tustin, not sure which. I'm planning on paying her a visit soon. I've lost her info so need to dig deep to find her again, if any of you guys know who I am taking about and have her number I'd appreciate a PM.

Mondo.I think you can locate her on instagram Barberwaxingqueen714. Take a look and let us know.

The Camel
05-14-19, 02:13
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Mondo72
05-14-19, 04:31
I think you can locate her on instagram Barberwaxingqueen714. Take a look and let us know.Hey,

Thanks for the heads up, I finally found her #. Texted her and will prolly hook up soon. Only issue for me is the drive down to the OC, more like 40 miles.

Mondo.

WhoreMaster 91
05-14-19, 06:55
I think you can locate her on instagram Barberwaxingqueen714. Take a look and let us know.Thanks Let me guess she is Vietnamese?

Seeking Sex
05-14-19, 23:04
Thanks Let me guess she is Vietnamese?I believe she is Vietnamese. However, I can't really distinguish unless they tell me. And I hope they are telling me the truth about their ethnicity.

WhoreMaster 91
05-15-19, 06:21
I believe she is Vietnamese. However, I can't really distinguish unless they tell me. And I hope they are telling me the truth about their ethnicity.Yeah I think Vietnamese are mostly the ones that do this Hair cut sexy massage.

McNutties
05-23-19, 11:50
Hey,

Thanks for the heads up, I finally found her #. Texted her and will prolly hook up soon. Only issue for me is the drive down to the OC, more like 40 miles.

Mondo.Did you have a chance to make the appointment yet? Worth the drive? Also hows the haircut?

WaterDude18
05-24-19, 02:50
Did you have a chance to make the appointment yet? Worth the drive? Also hows the haircut?I wonder if she will just do the massage? Since I just recently got a haircut.

Mondo72
05-26-19, 03:31
Did you have a chance to make the appointment yet? Worth the drive? Also hows the haircut?Hey McN,

No, I have not been back yet. I'd say worth it on my book if you can manage to make it down there (don't know where you are coming from) for me it's around 40 miles and by the time I can take off, it's usually after 3 pm, so that means around and hour and a half, maybe more.

As far as the haircut goes I have short hair so I told her what size to use on the clipper, no big deal. So, let us know in case you make it down there and have fun times with her.

Mondo.

WhoreMaster 91
05-28-19, 06:02
Hey McN,

No, I have not been back yet. I'd say worth it on my book if you can manage to make it down there (don't know where you are coming from) for me it's around 40 miles and by the time I can take off, it's usually after 3 pm, so that means around and hour and a half, maybe more.

As far as the haircut goes I have short hair so I told her what size to use on the clipper, no big deal. So, let us know in case you make it down there and have fun times with her.

Mondo.Only appointments?

Mondo72
06-04-19, 06:05
Only appointments?Hey WM,

Correct, maybe you can try walking in but if you haven't met her she'd prolly freak out. I would not venture down to the OC without an appointment.

Mondo.

TheNoob
06-04-19, 15:28
Hey WM,

Correct, maybe you can try walking in but if you haven't met her she'd prolly freak out. I would not venture down to the OC without an appointment.

Mondo.I been trying to find a day off to visit this place, what's on the menu only he or FS? Let's say I get my beard trimmed there.

Is it beard trim+house fee?+tip? Just want to know what to expect and I'll report back once I have set up an appointment.

Thanks!

Mondo72
06-05-19, 05:13
I been trying to find a day off to visit this place, what's on the menu only he or FS? Let's say I get my beard trimmed there.

Is it beard trim+house fee?+tip? Just want to know what to expect and I'll report back once I have set up an appointment.

Thanks!Hey Noob,

I've only been there once. If you read my post I stated I went for a haircut. At the end of the cut she positioned me to a small table that has a board with the additional services and asked me if I wanted any.

I went for the massage, I think I went for the 1/2 hour (40) Ended up getting a massage and on the flip had a HJ and she dropped her top and raised the skirt. Ended giving her 90 for the cut / massage with HE. She gave me access to her twins and outside her strip landing and butt. She's solidly built no fat anywhere. In my book, 8.5 bod with a 6.5 face.

Don't know if more is available that's why I want to hit her again to see what else is on her menu.

Report back in case you go see her. BTW, she has man made twins which are yummy and strip landing down below, both very nice and an ass to die for.

Mondo.

SexyMiky
06-05-19, 15:15
Hi Mondo 72.

I texd her she only works Monday to Friday?

WhoreMaster 91
06-06-19, 06:13
Hey Noob,

I've only been there once. If you read my post I stated I went for a haircut. At the end of the cut she positioned me to a small table that has a board with the additional services and asked me if I wanted any.

I went for the massage, I think I went for the 1/2 hour (40) Ended up getting a massage and on the flip had a HJ and she dropped her top and raised the skirt. Ended giving her 90 for the cut / massage with HE. She gave me access to her twins and outside her strip landing and butt. She's solidly built no fat anywhere. In my book, 8.5 bod with a 6.5 face.

Don't know if more is available that's why I want to hit her again to see what else is on her menu.

Report back in case you go see her. BTW, she has man made twins which are yummy and strip landing down below, both very nice and an ass to die for.

Mondo.So its a 1 girl shop?

TheNoob
06-06-19, 15:00
Hey Noob,

Mondo.Thanks Mondo just wanted to know, as every now and then I travel to the ice to buy from a bakery.

I'll report back when I finally have time for an appointment. I wish there was a place like this in LA would make getting haircuts a better experience.

WhoreMaster 91
06-18-19, 06:34
Thanks Mondo just wanted to know, as every now and then I travel to the ice to buy from a bakery.

I'll report back when I finally have time for an appointment. I wish there was a place like this in LA would make getting haircuts a better experience.Probably there is, A lot of beauty salons in LA.

WhoreMaster 91
07-12-19, 05:23
Anyone tried sport clips?

WhoreMaster 91
07-18-19, 06:38
Hey Noob,

Mondo.No report huh? I guess it was good.

WhoreMaster 91
12-05-19, 08:33
I wonder if she will just do the massage? Since I just recently got a haircut.I'm looking for a wax wiith HE of course?? Help thanks.

E1775
04-16-20, 04:29
Since all the haircut places are closed, and the hairs getting a little unruly, any sexy haircut working out of home would be huge right now. Anybody know of any ladies cutting right now? I can cut my own top but can't fade my own hair.

WhoreMaster 91
04-16-20, 08:14
Since all the haircut places are closed, and the hairs getting a little unruly, any sexy haircut working out of home would be huge right now. Anybody know of any ladies cutting right now? I can cut my own top but can't fade my own hair.There used to be a Hair cut with massage FS After! I think she retired don't know!

WhoreMaster 91
04-25-20, 09:22
Since all the haircut places are closed, and the hairs getting a little unruly, any sexy haircut working out of home would be huge right now. Anybody know of any ladies cutting right now? I can cut my own top but can't fade my own hair.Did you find anything?

Boboloo
05-02-20, 09:29
Did you find anything?HX has some.

Slick562
05-03-20, 19:16
HX has some.You got a name? I only know about a girl that does waxing on hx.

Boboloo
05-03-20, 23:26
You got a name? I only know about a girl that does waxing on hxArieRubyRed but she's not posted today and you may want to read thru the blogs for safety issues. I was going to book today for a cut but she wasn't posted. I'll post if I go.

WhoreMaster 91
05-06-20, 09:21
arierubyred but she's not posted today and you may want to read thru the blogs for safety issues. I was going to book today for a cut but she wasn't posted. I'll post if i go.end the lock down open up all hair and nail salons!

Boboloo
05-06-20, 09:32
end the lock down open up all hair and nail salons!Got a cut and relieved some stress, she's about 20-30 lbs heavier then pix, thought she might have been pregnant, but is not. No connection.

Jparkla23
05-08-20, 13:44
How did you like your haircut? I might have to go your route. LOL.

Got a cut and relieved some stress, she's about 20-30 lbs heavier then pix, thought she might have been pregnant, but is not. No connection.

Boboloo
05-09-20, 18:16
How did you like your haircut? I might have to go your route. LOL.Fine I'm bald in the middle, so a buzz on the back and sides over the ears and round in the back, then the de-stresser. I'll go back when I really need another hair cut.

SteakTartare
05-14-20, 19:45
Not interested in ArieRubyRed sexually but would like to know if you are satisfied with the haircut she gave you. My hair is very thick and very long now from almost 3 months of neglect. Did she have the full array of barber mechanized instruments or did she just use scissors?

Steak.

Got a cut and relieved some stress, she's about 20-30 lbs heavier then pix, thought she might have been pregnant, but is not. No connection.

Boboloo
05-15-20, 15:11
Not interested in ArieRubyRed sexually but would like to know if you are satisfied with the haircut she gave you. My hair is very thick and very long now from almost 3 months of neglect. Did she have the full array of barber mechanized instruments or did she just use scissors?

Steak.She had a couple cutters with interchangeable heads, scissors and combs when I saw her. It was fine, but I just needed 1 1/2 buzz and cleanup around ears and back of neck.

WhoreMaster 91
05-23-20, 10:42
HX has some.HX sucks! I want to go to a real salon!

Drooo
06-01-20, 10:44
Judging by these pictures she's already heavy, she might be too heavy for me.

Steak.

SCJohn
06-01-20, 23:51
HX sucks! I want to go to a real salon!Salons are open now. You need to make a appointment.

WhoreMaster 91
06-02-20, 08:48
Salons are open now. You need to make a appointment.Which one is FS or HE? Thanks.

SaltyDog
06-02-20, 22:04
Which one is FS or HE? Thanks.You need make an appointment then let us know OK?.

WhoreMaster 91
07-09-20, 11:22
You need make an appointment then let us know OK?.Did you make one?

KennyR
07-09-20, 13:56
Did you make one?Go make an appointment today let me know how it goes. Make sure to dm me.

WhoreMaster 91
07-31-20, 10:50
Go make an appointment today let me know how it goes. Make sure to dm me.You go First.

KG5662
07-31-20, 14:31
You go First.Which one is FS or HE? Thanks.

SaltyDog
07-31-20, 19:31
You go First.Haven't you gone yet?

KG5662
08-20-20, 16:31
You go First.Did you make one?

SaltyDog
10-25-20, 10:20
You go First.I did. She is hot!

WhoreMaster 91
11-01-20, 15:43
I did. She is hot!Who is? Where? FS?

RyanKing2039
12-06-20, 16:54
Hey Noob,

Mondo.Saw her too.

Agreed.

7/10 face but 9/10 body.

Has a ridiculously killer ass. Bubble butt type material.

Doggiefun29
12-31-20, 03:54
Saw her too.

Agreed.

7/10 face but 9/10 body.

Has a ridiculously killer ass. Bubble butt type material.Yup. Petite pretty and nice body.

Cute voice, she did look a little older than what people probably think.

But yes hot ass and tits, nice soft skin.

Member #6354
01-01-21, 02:37
Yup. Petite pretty and nice body.

But yes hot ass and tits, nice soft skin.Is she still open for business? Tried messaging but no response.

Doggiefun29
01-01-21, 19:50
Is she still open for business? Tried messaging but no response.Yup with appt. Saw her early in the week.

HornDog626
01-01-21, 20:53
Yup with appt. Saw her early in the week.Mind sending me contact info? I need a haircut LOL.

WhoreMaster 91
01-07-21, 15:26
Yup. Petite pretty and nice body.

But yes hot ass and tits, nice soft skin.Link to her ad??

SaltyDog
01-07-21, 16:55
Is she still open for business? Tried messaging but no response.Hit her up on IG. She responds pretty fast or drive by her shop and see her. But you'll still need an appointment to the haircut +.

JHeezy
01-08-21, 18:48
Shot her a text today asking if I could make an appointment.

She only replied back with "No thank you" and stopped responding.

Is she only taking regulars at the moment?

WhoreMaster 91
03-18-21, 11:36
https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-queen-queen-nail-beauty-studio-rosemead-ca-108992#rubmaps.

Anyone know anything about this place?

KGFever
04-16-21, 17:25
https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-queen-queen-nail-beauty-studio-rosemead-ca-108992#rubmaps.

Anyone know anything about this place?Can you do it *****?. LOL!

https://www.xvideos.com/video19801079/bll

LostLimit
04-16-21, 19:02

Anyone know anything about this place?Nail salon? Looks legit.

WhoreMaster 91
04-24-21, 17:15
Nail salon? Looks legit.I hope not even if its just a simple HJ!