PDA

View Full Version : BBFS Providers Manhattan

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69

VidLover69
09-20-23, 00:10
It's all speculation and hearsay atm. The news is that two girls at PPC tested positive for syphilis:

1. Yume.

2. Another girl with a "K" name.Thanks for the intel DK!

DrunkenKid
09-20-23, 00:35
Her Crescent Moon Eyes.
The best of you inside her.
Electricity.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This girl is going to be trouble. How much trouble? It's going to take all my will power to not see her again tomorrow. The hello kiss quickly morphed into DFK. My hands reached under her bra, her hands grabbed my crotch over my jeans. I quickly pulled her hr rate out of my pocket, gave it to her, and we both started stripping. Into the shower we went where she apologized for the water being slow to warm up, I DFK her some more which caused her to forget to use soap LOL. After the luke warm shower, we were back in room #1 (she better get room #5 after Snow leaves this week) where I proceed to push her buttons with my tongue and fingers. She got wet AF. She's moaning and twitching. She's not afraid to tell me that she is cumming. I slipped it right in. "No condom" she says. I shake my head. "No condom" she says again. I held up my finger. She nods her her head. We get to banging.

Her juice box is wonderful. This is young semi pro pussy that loves sex. She has a tube of lube on her bed but I didn't need to throw it away. This girl is flexible. Standing mish happen with every leg combo and angle that you could think of, before I jumped on the bed, held leg back and came deep in her. But wait. I couldn't stop banging her. I'm still hard and still pumping away. She's feeling everything that I already put inside her. Her smile stops me. Yes, I have a lot of sperm I say to her. She laughs. I look for the tissues. It's far away on the other edge of the bed. We both start moving in sync like the human centipede, with my cock still inside her, until we get close enough for my arms to reach out for the tissues.

I do my charm offensive for the next 10 minutes. She's apologizing for her poor English and we make do until I get the phone for some deeper questions. She doesn't reach for her phone. She uses mine. At the 15 minute mark, I ask her if we could do it again. She smiles and nods yes a few times.

Baby girl lets her hair down and proceeds to give a wet ASMR blow job like a pro. New York wasn't her first rodeo, she spent time training in Sydney Australia. As she went about her business, I started thrusting up in perfect harmony. We were in perfect sync. Her head was coming down and my pelvis was going up. She as not afraid of the D. I was slapping her chin and the back of her throat. We transitioned to K9 and I just went to town on this young pussy. It was snug and I couldn't stop looking at how her pussy lips wrapped around my cock. The bed was moving. We were both making a lot of noises. Poor Aya across the hall must have been sad. Etsuko was grabbing the bed towels so I knew that she would remember my name. Her pussy was so tight that after I came and pulled out, her pussy ejected some of my cum onto the head of my cock. It looked like I creamed pied myself. 10/10, would do again.

DrunkenKid
09-20-23, 00:41
Anyone who sees Yuki is probably infected at this point. I know for a fact there is a direct line of transfer from Yume to Yuki. Is that going to stop the train on her? I don't think so. People are still going to see her and it's going to spread like wildfire.The incubation period for primary syphilis is 14 to 21 days. Yume has been away Since 8/26. Did you see any symptoms?

BTW: This is the one you have to be careful with. https://xoxogirlsny.com/view/336

Hmlk001
09-20-23, 00:59
Thank you all for the knowledge. I'm planning on taking a trip to NY on Thursday (or sometime in the next few weeks at the very latest). Not entirely set on either here or Queens, but this thread has been great. Thanks for the help. I'll be sure to report back in the respective thread.

Ewe52
09-20-23, 01:00
Anyone who sees Yuki is probably infected at this point. I know for a fact there is a direct line of transfer from Yume to Yuki. Is that going to stop the train on her? I don't think so. People are still going to see her and it's going to spread like wildfire.This sounds like all bullshit, Leroy is that you?

JediNY
09-20-23, 01:03
The incubation period for primary syphilis is 14 to 21 days. Yume has been away Since 8/26. Did you see any symptoms?

BTW: This is the one you have to be careful with. https://xoxogirlsny.com/view/336UtopiaGuide.

July 25.2023.

Ricky143 posted.

Yume is so sweet she had syphilis scare but came out negative.

DrunkenKid
09-20-23, 01:08
When the news broke I knew that Yume would be on the list LOL.

Karen was a MILF that left early because she wasn't getting much action. I got a few free strokes but I will get my tongue tested to appease the Band of Perverts.My booking for Karen is from Aug 5th. No symptoms for the past 6 weeks. My dick is still pristine and freshly shaved.

DrunkenKid
09-20-23, 01:12
Hey guys, will be in the area in a couple days.

Who's guaranteed the following? BBFS CIP CIM MSOG (2 pops or maybe 3 in 1 hr) DFK.

As far as FIV. In my experience they don't allow me to because they're afraid I may scratch their P with my nails (it's clean and trimmed nicely though) LOL -- probably just some excuse but I want to FIV till they O.

Prefer someone who is hot and great service and fine with younger guys.

From what I read so far: (I do not know if they'll have better ones in rotation real soon).

Riko - 1010 club.

Etsuko. NYCSmilingEyes.

Snow. NYCSmilingEyes.

Tomoko. NYCSmilingEyes.

Risingsun8 - Yoko.

Avoid PPC for now.

What about Lyft / Uber? Is it normal? Or do you guys rent a car? Since walking from around Central Park Great Lawn area to one of these places (idk their addresses yet but I preverified) will be a long and sweaty walk LOL.Snow is leaving in the next 2 days. The top girls on your list are Etsuko NYSE (my new weekly bang addition), Riko 1010 (my weekly bang), and Yoko RS8 (based on IronClad's recommendation).

ShyNerdX
09-20-23, 01:18
This sounds like all bullshit, Leroy is that you?My exact thoughts, LOL. Where does the direct line of transfer come from?

Ewe52
09-20-23, 01:20
My exact thoughts, LOL. Where does the direct line of transfer come from?And why yuki of all people? Sure there's direct lines to a-lot of other girls why target her? LOL.

ShyNerdX
09-20-23, 01:31
And why yuki of all people? Sure there's direct lines to a-lot of other girls why target her? LOL.Crazy thoughts always expose people LOL. Especially on here, all of the active guys on here I would say is pretty damn smart.

Ok maybe not, I did some digging. He is a Non-native Asian, I dont think Leroy is Asian lol.

BillyCunn
09-20-23, 01:34
The incubation period for primary syphilis is 14 to 21 days. Yume has been away Since 8/26. Did you see any symptoms?

BTW: This is the one you have to be careful with. https://xoxogirlsny.com/view/336What's wrong with XO /336? Is it confirmed?

BillyCunn
09-20-23, 01:40
It's all speculation and hearsay atm. The news is that two girls at PPC tested positive for syphilis:

1. Yume.

2. Another girl with a "K" name.It was my first thought when I heard about Yume "leaving" PPC so sudden and after they scheduled her return 2 weeks later. I did the math and it was a red flag.

Ewe52
09-20-23, 01:47
Crazy thoughts always expose people LOL. Especially on here, all of the active guys on here I would say is pretty damn smart.

Ok maybe not, I did some digging. He is a Non-native Asian, I dont think Leroy is Asian lol.So Yuki has another stalker / enemy now? LOL.

DrunkenKid
09-20-23, 07:08
What's wrong with XO /336? Is it confirmed?Inside joke with 2 other people here. Iykyk.

Yazumi should be clean.

DrunkenKid
09-20-23, 07:16
Anyone who sees Yuki is probably infected at this point. I know for a fact there is a direct line of transfer from Yume to Yuki. Is that going to stop the train on her? I don't think so. People are still going to see her and it's going to spread like wildfire.You are a senior member, so are the facts that you banged both chicks recently and have tested positive?

PokerBrah
09-20-23, 07:34
Aya 1010 https://10tenclub.com/view/411.

Nami 1010 https://10tenclub.com/view/410. - see last few pic before but no recall

Yuruko SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/551.

Back again.

Yazumi XO https://xoxogirlsny.com/view/336 - DK disapproved after trying. something about shitty service

TheWholeFnShow
09-20-23, 07:39
That last girl leg blocks. Saw her in Seattle early summer.

DrunkenKid
09-20-23, 07:45
Back again.
Yazumi XO https://xoxogirlsny.com/view/336 - DK disapproved after trying. something about shitty serviceShe does get very wet as advertised, but was a chunky PAAG.

The Bad:
She suddenly forgot all her English when I was negotiating with her. I got my translator and my discount because I am relentless.
I like K9 but skipped it this time because her butt was basic and I didn't want to look at the mirror and see 3 folds.
She dropped a spit bomb into my mouth during DFK and I was in no position to spit it out.

DrunkenKid
09-20-23, 07:50
It's pretty ignorant to start counting the dates from her LAST day of work. I know we want to be in denial, me too. But I just wanted to raise awareness. STDs are also often symptomless and can still transfer before they show symptoms.

And yes, I know someone, well a few people actually who have seen both Yume and the girl that's in EVERYONE'S Simp list now.

Oh? Also, don't get me started on the stalker accusation. I'll just say this. Have some self realization.All good, the main take away is that everyone should get tested.

BTW: Yume is no longer on the PPC site.

IronClad999
09-20-23, 08:55
Nami 1010 https://10tenclub.com/view/410. - see last few pic before but no recall
She is rebranding over from toronto as "aiko" to "nami1010" and labeled with the inclusive packages while she was there not too long ago:

250/30 mins.

350/45 mins.

450/60 mins (2 shots including CIM).

Special YMMV Service:

(Video Recording at Extra 200 Tip)

(BB Full Menu at Extra 200 Tip)

(RIM at Extra 50 Tip)

Vs 1010 now:

$240/30 Mins.

$300/45 Mins.

$380/60 Mins.

P.S.: her revenues werent too bad at CA; but could possibly be jaded and limited grandfather cip deals (newcomers mostly don't stance a chance for any <100 cip but not impossible with right moves / tactics).

VidLover69
09-20-23, 10:09
All good, the main take away is that everyone should get tested.

Per Mount Sinai's website, symptoms of primary syphilis are:

Small, painless open sore or ulcer (called a chancre) on the genitals, mouth, skin, or rectum that heals by itself in 3 to 6 weeks.

Enlarged lymph nodes in the area of the sore.

So all of you should check your 'little head' thoroughly right now and make sure there there aren't any sores, pimples or the like.

Ewe52
09-20-23, 10:40
Per Mount Sinai's website, symptoms of primary syphilis are:

Small, painless open sore or ulcer (called a chancre) on the genitals, mouth, skin, or rectum that heals by itself in 3 to 6 weeks.

Enlarged lymph nodes in the area of the sore.

So all of you should check your 'little head' thoroughly right now and make sure there there aren't any sores, pimples or the like.Those literally could be a dozen other things. I think the responsible thing for anyone of us that don't look to Bozo the Clown as an role model is to get tested. Hell every should be getting tested once a month even if we are symptoms free.

VidLover69
09-20-23, 11:33
Those literally could be a dozen other things. I think the responsible thing for anyone of us that don't look to Bozo the Clown as an role model is to get tested. Hell every should be getting tested once a month even if we are symptoms free.Fully agree testing is the right way to go but I assume there are many who will just delay / avoid just like there are people who never got the covid vaccine.

A simple physical examination is easy (we all should know what jr 'normally' looks like). So if you see an unusual sore / pimple / whatever, don't wait and get tested asap.

SukijoSeiwaka
09-20-23, 12:39
West coaster possibly flying in tomorrow. What's the BBFS and, or CIP for JAV Hime at pleasure palace. It's my first time in New York and I'm already approved by booker.

My options so far (all of them Japanese Adult Video Actresses).

Los Angeles: Momo 22, PSE C Cups.

Vegas: 2 30+ women, I cups and J cups.

Seattle: 23, E Cups, Latina / White.

Bonus question, if you have time.

I was going to book Momo until Pleasure Palace unveiled Hime. I like huge tits, slender bodies and young women (I write poems to young women). Personally, do you think I should just stay in LA and BBFS this jav with c cups or fly to NY or Seattle?

*Please no fake news or life advice. I find it strange some of the unsolicited advice people give online these days.

ShyNerdX
09-20-23, 13:56
Those literally could be a dozen other things. I think the responsible thing for anyone of us that don't look to Bozo the Clown as an role model is to get tested. Hell every should be getting tested once a month even if we are symptoms free.Agreed. I test every month myself and roll on prep. Even though I don't see the widely popular girls, I still make sure to my best that I stay safe for everyone's sake!

BobbyBoy39
09-20-23, 14:21
I am planning a trip to NYC and wanted to try out the hobby for the first time. I have been going through the forums on here trying to figure everything out. I want to go to one of these places that has BBFS but I don't want to give anyone my I'd. Can anyone recommend a way around this or tell me a place that doesn't require this? Thanks for any advice.

DR Monger II
09-20-23, 15:21
What do you tell your doctor on why you need prep? How do you make time to test every month?

MrDezark
09-20-23, 15:33
What do you tell your doctor on why you need prep? How do you make time to test every month?You test I think every 3 months with prep. Just tell them your gay and take dicks in the ass. Jk it doesn't matter what you tell them their raking in that insurance money.

ShyNerdX
09-20-23, 15:54
What do you tell your doctor on why you need prep? How do you make time to test every month?I have a good relationship with my PCP, so as long as I routinely get my blood work done he prescribes for me. But for time I always have time to test, I'm a multi-business owner so I just block my schedule from meetings when I need to test.

BloodHounds
09-20-23, 16:39
What do you tell your doctor on why you need prep? How do you make time to test every month?Me: "Hi doc, I fuck a lot. Raw pussy and CIP. I want some meds."

Doc: "What?

Me: "Cum in Pussy, bare back, raw fucking, BBFS".

Me: "Sometimes I'd follow the hot girl from spa to spa for more CIP because I love following them around for more CIP. Sometimes I follow their insta too because I love them hot pussies to look at them and jerk off at home sometimes."

Me: "Just give me the damn med."

Me: "I always get discount but you know. YMMV".

Doc: speechless and writes a script .

Ewe52
09-20-23, 17:45
Me: "Hi doc, I fuck a lot. Raw pussy and CIP. I want some meds."

Me: "Cum in Pussy, bare back, raw fucking, BBFS".

Me: "Sometimes I'd follow the hot girl from spa to spa for more CIP because I love following them around for more CIP. Sometimes I follow their insta too because I love them hot pussies to look at them and jerk off at home sometimes."

Me: "Just give me the damn med."

Me: "I always get discount but you know. YMMV".

Doc: speechless and writes a script .Me 'Hi Doc I'm dating a lot lately'.

Doc 'Do you need testing?

Me 'Yes please'.

Admins needs to delete this thread it's like clowns are us up in here.

Genghis Dong
09-20-23, 18:41
Me 'Hi Doc I'm dating a lot lately'.

Doc 'Do you need testing?

Me 'Yes please'.

Admins needs to delete this thread it's like clowns are us up in here.Doctor: How many girls in last year?

Me: 10.

PokerBrah
09-20-23, 19:18
Doctor: How many girls in last year?

Me: 10.Doctor: "Are you sexually active?

Me: A few new girls a week. Is that active?

Also at GD: 10?? That's like 2 weeks for you isn't it?

PokerBrah
09-20-23, 20:55
She does get very wet as advertised, but was a chunky PAAG.Now I remember now. I recall someone telling me that her pics look like a ladyboy. I never went to check after a few of those comments. Just didn't think it was worth the time.

All good, the main take away is that everyone should get tested.

BTW: Yume is no longer on the PPC site.Yes, regular testing is always key.

LOL -- I guess PPC read the comments and took her offline!

PokerBrah
09-20-23, 20:56
Def not the first pic. Big tits but looked deformed.

Personally I wouldn't fly all the way across the cost for pussy but maybe you just happen to be have the option to be in this coast or west coast.

Hime is good times for many, she's not exactly slim though.

West coaster possibly flying in tomorrow. What's the BBFS and, or CIP for JAV Hime at pleasure palace. It's my first time in New York and I'm already approved by booker.

I was going to book Momo until Pleasure Palace unveiled Hime. I like huge tits, slender bodies and young women (I write poems to young women). Personally, do you think I should just stay in LA and BBFS this jav with c cups or fly to NY or Seattle?

*Please no fake news or life advice. I find it strange some of the unsolicited advice people give online these days.

PokerBrah
09-20-23, 20:59
UtopiaGuide.

July 25.2023.

Ricky143 posted.

Yume is so sweet she had syphilis scare but came out negative.Good news. Strange where the AMPR guy got his news. Hard to know what's what these days.

Wait, July 25th, that is way before Yume left PPC right? I thought she left more recently.

PokerBrah
09-20-23, 21:01
God damn so many posts to catch up. How do you fuckers post so god damn much during the day.

You complained my poem's lack of intensity? LOL. You only wrote 3 lines! the rest of the wall of text may be work of art but it's too long for me to read... :)

edit: ok so I see the 10/10 rating at the end. Don't fucking doubt my vibe again. haha

Her Crescent Moon Eyes.
The best of you inside her.
Electricity.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This girl is going to be trouble. How much trouble? It's going to take all my will power to not see her again tomorrow. The hello kiss quickly morphed into DFK. My hands reached under her bra, her hands grabbed my crotch over my jeans. I quickly pulled her hr rate out of my pocket, gave it to her, and we both started stripping. Into the shower we went where she apologized for the water being slow to warm up, I DFK her some more which caused her to forget to use soap LOL. After the luke warm shower, we were back in room #1 (she better get room #5 after Snow leaves this week) where I proceed to push her buttons with my tongue and fingers. She got wet AF. She's moaning and twitching. She's not afraid to tell me that she is cumming. I slipped it right in. "No condom" she says. I shake my head. "No condom" she says again. I held up my finger. She nods her her head. We get to banging.

Her juice box is wonderful. This is young semi pro pussy that loves sex. She has a tube of lube on her bed but I didn't need to throw it away. This girl is flexible. Standing mish happen with every leg combo and angle that you could think of, before I jumped on the bed, held leg back and came deep in her. But wait. I couldn't stop banging her. I'm still hard and still pumping away. She's feeling everything that I already put inside her. Her smile stops me. Yes, I have a lot of sperm I say to her. She laughs. I look for the tissues. It's far away on the other edge of the bed. We both start moving in sync like the human centipede, with my cock still inside her, until we get close enough for my arms to reach out for the tissues.

I do my charm offensive for the next 10 minutes. She's apologizing for her poor English and we make do until I get the phone for some deeper questions. She doesn't reach for her phone. She uses mine. At the 15 minute mark, I ask her if we could do it again. She smiles and nods yes a few times.

Baby girl lets her hair down and proceeds to give a wet ASMR blow job like a pro. New York wasn't her first rodeo, she spent time training in Sydney Australia. As she went about her business, I started thrusting up in perfect harmony. We were in perfect sync. Her head was coming down and my pelvis was going up. She as not afraid of the D. I was slapping her chin and the back of her throat. We transitioned to K9 and I just went to town on this young pussy. It was snug and I couldn't stop looking at how her pussy lips wrapped around my cock. The bed was moving. We were both making a lot of noises. Poor Aya across the hall must have been sad. Etsuko was grabbing the bed towels so I knew that she would remember my name. Her pussy was so tight that after I came and pulled out, her pussy ejected some of my cum onto the head of my cock. It looked like I creamed pied myself. 10/10, would do again.

Genghis Dong
09-20-23, 21:23
Doctor: "Are you sexually active?

Me: A few new girls a week. Is that active?

Also at GD: 10?? That's like 2 weeks for you isn't it?Part of me was like I should say: 40 . On 40 Chinese and 40 japanese and maybe 30 koreans. Oh and a handful of latinas.

Def not the first pic. Big tits but looked deformed.

Personally I wouldn't fly all the way across the cost for pussy but maybe you just happen to be have the option to be in this coast or west coast.

Hime is good times for many, she's not exactly slim though.Hime's tits are ridiculous. They are perfect. They defy logic. They are big but firm and springy and perfect shaped. I am not a tit guy by any margin, but her tits are nice.

RyanLar
09-20-23, 22:58
With the recent "news" and now the government is offering at-home Covid tests again, we should just get tested / treated and then stay home and jerk off until COVID wave and std rumors die down.

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/09/20/us-will-again-offer-free-at-home-covid-tests-starting-monday.html

ShyNerdX
09-20-23, 23:38
Now I remember now. I recall someone telling me that her pics look like a ladyboy. I never went to check after a few of those comments. Just didn't think it was worth the time.

Yes, regular testing is always key.

LOL -- I guess PPC read the comments and took her offline!That's what I thought as well I'm just too nice to say something like that, but now that you have I'm in your corner LOL.

God damn so many posts to catch up. How do you fuckers post so god damn much during the day.

You complained my poem's lack of intensity? LOL. You only wrote 3 lines! the rest of the wall of text may be work of art but it's too long for me to read... :)

edit: ok so I see the 10/10 rating at the end. Don't fucking doubt my vibe again. hahaI don't know about the others, but perks of being a business owner is you make your own schedules LOL I "work" probably 20 hrs a week, the rest is remote WFH.

DrunkenKid
09-21-23, 01:09
edit: ok so I see the 10/10 rating at the end. Don't fucking doubt my vibe again. haha"Haiku for Yuki 1010 / Etsuko NYSE" - The haiku is a Japanese poetic form that consists of three lines, with five syllables in the first line, seven in the second, and five in the third.

My post was from after midnight after a long happy hour night. I was in the fucken zone with that wall of text. What an unexpected gem. She has the shy girl game down pat. But if you push her buttons, baby girl shows you another gear. I usually have to grab the hips and pull back while I thrust forward in K9, but baby girl kept backing herself up. It was hands free doggie style!

BTW: She even sent me a thank you text at 1 AM. WTFBBQ! I'm going to have to bang her again tomorrow.

PokerBrah
09-21-23, 07:50
Unexpected? I told you she was hot af!

"Haiku for Yuki 1010 / Etsuko NYSE" - The haiku is a Japanese poetic form that consists of three lines, with five syllables in the first line, seven in the second, and five in the third.

My post was from after midnight after a long happy hour night. I was in the fucken zone with that wall of text. What an unexpected gem. She has the shy girl game down pat. But if you push her buttons, baby girl shows you another gear. I usually have to grab the hips and pull back while I thrust forward in K9, but baby girl kept backing herself up. It was hands free doggie style!

BTW: She even sent me a thank you text at 1 AM. WTFBBQ! I'm going to have to bang her again tomorrow.

DrunkenKid
09-21-23, 08:10
Unexpected? I told you she was hot af!https://media.giphy.com/media/YrMrSUfeh5do2FISt8/giphy.gif

PokerBrah
09-21-23, 14:11
https://media.giphy.com/media/YrMrSUfeh5do2FISt8/giphy.gifIt's ok. Most people were gatekeeping except for a few that back-channeled each other. All good. Yoko R8 is nice and only IC reviewed her.

BubbleBae
09-21-23, 14:29
Tall girl around with some nice meat on her. Not fat by any means, just saying she has good bone structure. Strong jaw line too. 3 day old shaved pussy with nice B tits. She's got some tats if you are into it, like 4 I counted, not little ones but mostly on her left arm but one was on the thigh so you'll def see it when you're doing DATY or Mish. Good shower, happy to see me as I think the spa is just slow as fuck these days everywhere. I counted 3 shoes in the spa and I've seen PPC where there was just *2* pairs of shoes. Where are all of the mongers?

Anyway, nice shower with some DFK, teeth not all straight but she's Japanese so that's the norm. Good moaning when I was touching her pussy and ass during the shower and nothing over the top. No preview given but that's ok with me. I don't expect hot Chinese service queen MILF service here!

Pussy as I said looks like 3 day old shave, not bald but not bad, good licking game and she gets wet and clit gets engorged as I flick the bean up and down. She has the standard menu which I didn't like so I opted for condom play. After getting into it hot and heavy I was having trouble cumming on the first cup so she lowered the price for me to mish CIP 1 shot and doggy 2nd shot.

Overall tall young lady with nice clean pussy for me to cum in.

I need to go see this Yuki girl everyone is talking about next at Smiling.

JavLuvr
09-21-23, 16:57

*Please no fake news or life advice. I find it strange some of the unsolicited advice people give online these days.I don't have the first hand info because I didn't try to BB Hime when I saw back in March. But I would guess that her asking price is $100 outside and $200 inside. Maybe you can get her down to $100 inside but probably not less. She was very busy in Flushing. Not sure if she's still as busy now. As for the other girls you attached pics of:

Pic on the left: Would not pay $60 to fuck this girl. Those tits look fake and busted LOL.

Second from left- JAV Ai Kozuki. Now we're talking! Nice tits. Nice Bush. Sorta hard to find her vids but I found some pics. Hot J-MILF for sure. Hope she comes to NYC. https://jjgirls.com/japanese/ai-kozuki/2/ai-kozuki-2.jpg.

Second from right- JAV Moe Nonaka. Can only find one vid. Looks good but vid is old, from 2020. https://jav.guru/actress/nonaka-moe/.

Pic on the right- I can't find this Ryo girl online. Can't find a website for that Vegas shop either.

Hime is not slim or slender. I only fucked her once, no temptation to repeat. Have banged much hotter girls. I would not get on a plane for her, or for any other J-girls working in NYC at the moment.

PokerBrah
09-21-23, 18:48
HE Post. Agree, nothing is good enough to fly over here and you can just bang local on the West Coast instead.

I don't have the first hand info because I didn't try to BB Hime when I saw back in March. But I would guess that her asking price is $100 outside and $200 inside. Maybe you can get her down to $100 inside but probably not less. She was very busy in Flushing. Not sure if she's still as busy now. As for the other girls you attached pics of:

Pic on the left: Would not pay $60 to fuck this girl. Those tits look fake and busted LOL.

Second from left- JAV Ai Kozuki. Now we're talking! Nice tits. Nice Bush. Sorta hard to find her vids but I found some pics. Hot J-MILF for sure. Hope she comes to NYC. https://jjgirls.com/japanese/ai-kozuki/2/ai-kozuki-2.jpg.

Second from right- JAV Moe Nonaka. Can only find one vid. Looks good but vid is old, from 2020. https://jav.guru/actress/nonaka-moe/.

Pic on the right- I can't find this Ryo girl online. Can't find a website for that Vegas shop either.

Hime is not slim or slender. I only fucked her once, no temptation to repeat. Have banged much hotter girls. I would not get on a plane for her, or for any other J-girls working in NYC at the moment.

PokerBrah
09-21-23, 19:35
Sounds like a nice flexible game.

Tall girl around with some nice meat on her. Not fat by any means, just saying she has good bone structure. Strong jaw line too. 3 day old shaved pussy with nice B tits. She's got some tats if you are into it, like 4 I counted, not little ones but mostly on her left arm but one was on the thigh so you'll def see it when you're doing DATY or Mish. Good shower, happy to see me as I think the spa is just slow as fuck these days everywhere. I counted 3 shoes in the spa and I've seen PPC where there was just *2* pairs of shoes. Where are all of the mongers?

Anyway, nice shower with some DFK, teeth not all straight but she's Japanese so that's the norm. Good moaning when I was touching her pussy and ass during the shower and nothing over the top. No preview given but that's ok with me. I don't expect hot Chinese service queen MILF service here!

Pussy as I said looks like 3 day old shave, not bald but not bad, good licking game and she gets wet and clit gets engorged as I flick the bean up and down. She has the standard menu which I didn't like so I opted for condom play. After getting into it hot and heavy I was having trouble cumming on the first cup so she lowered the price for me to mish CIP 1 shot and doggy 2nd shot.

I need to go see this Yuki girl everyone is talking about next at Smiling.

Genghis Dong
09-21-23, 19:52

I need to go see this Yuki girl everyone is talking about next at Smiling.Tried to see her today but told doesn't take big dicks.

IronClad999
09-21-23, 20:18
Got last min agenda so decided to postpone west coast trip from today til tmr and pulled a quick swing over to NYC today for nami with some yami lusty LOL; seems like she's still fresh around but a bit diff vs last time at another spot. Bypassed the booking protocols and ventured up to the brown / black door; shoe shelf at the bottom has black and gray slippers lined up from right to left in a linear fashion LOLOL (budget must been friendly for them). Both pps was in chillax vibes and having morning breakfast while ventilating without any AC on despite climate games. Curtailed funbang version:

-the pics are about 93% accurate; smooth well done tofu / toned skin and she's slightly slimmer than the pic with gray bikini on the blurred mattress. Double natural A bombs (might look Bs when squeezed together like ham LOL). mini double hamburgers behind but not greasy which is healthy and lusty while being flirty LOL. no BBBJ preview and she doesn't remember me before but first thing was she pulled a koyuki / yummi phrase tag "condom" or "no condom", I just nailed it and went for a quick rinse swim in and out standing shower since those "extra menu" phrases have been a common pattern from most of these wagyus (they figured out this way to counter us after reading forums so its less likely for freebies and harder for discounts; thanks to you know who among the coaching / pussygangster / ninetails LOL). She does count donations in wagyu lingo in front of us, FYI. Her voice is still as shrill as before; some might not tolerate the higher pitch frequency from her vocal box. Her face did seem a bit pale / disappointed when I opted for covered (gps tone on the rise for many of these chicks). Her menu game is by far 100 cop /200 cip and she proclaimed its same for girls at other shops (grain of salt LOL).

-no odor from whole package; all sampling / tasting game turned out well done. Mini tan line perpendicular to her belly button from women reasons. Fully shaven kitty with few hairs but not stubbles (about 84-88% tight cas she squirted a few lubes from her bottle on the desk) light blue (heart shape formed) pedicures done on her 1st toe and middle toe mixed with gray / lavender sparkles on 2nd and 4th toe. While using the turbo engine to wagyubang with 001; her pussy was mildly wet and she's sensitive / ticklish near her left and right neck but lfk and dfk lemon peasy. The vibes she gave me was hard no on freebies first /2nd visit, but with charming game and A+ game, its possible to melt her on <100 cip along with multiple visits (she was very close to opening up rawbang with freebies cas she enjoyed the A / charmy game while 001 banging with her nonstop screaming kimochi / ikuiku despite not anywhere near yukina / mayas frequency hertz but pretty sure both pps near the middle station heard the scenario/amplitudes LOL. She plans to stick around america for about 2 months; rotating to the following spots soon; nova dc, flushy, chicago (no chrono order) so far. After the fun deeds, she has multiple colored earpod cases (the orange flavor one) for vapes in disguise LOL! She's a potential keeper (despite her not really clicking that well with me and forgotten about my encounter, but I got better chem game banging her vs yoko r8; this is huge YMMV maybe cas her eng game is slightly better than yoko). Not much if any barriers on lingo game with nami; she could digest most of the eng game as well as communicate clear with me on wagyu lingo (the lingo we all fantasize).

Despite hard no freebies so far on first 1-2 visits (saw her before even though she didn't recognize me but she was surprised I knew all her booking agents and her mood changed immediately for the better while in shower LOL); the vibe she gave me was way better than maho1010 that was here last time (nami >maho; subjectively powered by lingo game / charmy / A game).

P.S.: huge YMMV cas her personality is both sweet and quirky in some way (might have some fake mechanics, but if you have two snowballs hanging below (yes pun intended), there should be no excuse).

IronClad999
09-21-23, 20:20
Got last min agenda so decided to postpone west coast trip from today til tmr and pulled a quick swing over to NYC today for nami with some yami lusty LOL; seems like she's still fresh around but a bit diff vs last time at another spot. Bypassed the booking protocols and ventured up to the brown / black door; shoe shelf at the bottom has black and gray slippers lined up from right to left in a linear fashion LOLOL (budget must been friendly for them). Both pps was in chillax vibes and having morning breakfast while ventilating without any AC on despite climate games. Curtailed funbang version:

-the pics are about 93% accurate; smooth well done tofu / toned skin and she's slightly slimmer than the pic with gray bikini on the blurred mattress. Double natural A bombs (might look Bs when squeezed together like ham LOL) no BBBJ preview and she doesn't remember me before but first thing was she pulled a koyuki / yummi phrase tag "condom" or "no condom", I just nailed it and went for a quick rinse swim in and out standing shower since those "extra menu" phrases have been a common pattern from most of these wagyus (they figured out this way to counter us after reading forums so its less likely for freebies and harder for discounts; thanks to you know who among the coaching / pussygangster / ninetails LOL). She does count donations in wagyu lingo in front of us, FYI. Her voice is still as shrill as before; some might not tolerate the higher pitch frequency from her vocal box. Her face did seem a bit pale / disappointed when I opted for covered (gps tone on the rise for many of these chicks). Her menu game is by far 100 cop /200 cip and she proclaimed its same for girls at other shops (grain of salt LOL).

-no odor from whole package; all sampling / tasting game turned out well done. Mini tan line perpendicular to her belly button from women reasons. Fully shaven kitty with few hairs but not stubbles (about 84-88% tight cas she squirted a few lubes from her bottle on the desk) light blue (heart shape formed) pedicures done on her 1st toe and middle toe mixed with gray / lavender sparkles on 2nd and 4th toe. While using the turbo engine to wagyubang with 001; her pussy was mildly wet and she's sensitive / ticklish near her left and right neck but lfk and dfk lemon peasy. The vibes she gave me was no hard no on freebies first /2nd visit, but with charming game and A+ game, its possible to melt her on <100 cip along with multiple visits (she was very close to opening up rawbang with freebies cas she enjoyed the A / charmy game while 001 banging with her nonstop screaming kimochi / ikuiku despite not anywhere near yukina / mayas frequency hertz but pretty sure both pps near the middle station heard the scenario LOL. She plans to stick around america for about 2 months; rotating to the following spots soon; nova dc, flushy, chicago (no chrono order) so far. After the fun deeds, she has multiple colored earpod cases (the orange flavor one) for vapes in disguise LOL! She's a potential keeper (despite her not really clicking that well with me and forgotten about my encounter, but I got better chem game banging her vs yoko r8; this is huge YMMV maybe cas her eng game is slightly better than yoko). Not much if any barriers on lingo game with nami; she could digest most of the eng game as well as communicate clear with me on wagyu lingo (the lingo we all fantasize).

Despite hard no freebies so far on first 1-2 visits (saw her before even though she didn't recognize me but she was surprised I knew all her booking agents and her mood changed immediately for the better while in shower LOL); the vibe she gave me was way better than maho1010 that was here last time (nami maho; subjectively powered by lingo game / charmy / A game).

P.S.: huge YMMV cas her personality is both sweet and quirky in some way (might have some fake mechanics, but if you have two snowballs hanging below (yes pun intended), there should be no excuse).Just got a follow up text from her literally just right after this post LOL; timing couldn't have been better. But ill be on west coast soon again making my atf bz trips.

MrDezark
09-21-23, 20:38
Hanako peaked my interest and I should have seen her last week when she was fresh but I didn't want to cancel on Kama as it was my first time booking at xoxo. I get there right on time and her room is the one on the left end of the small hall. Decent sized room with a big mirror covering the length of the bed. Door swings open and I'm instantly satifisfied with her looks. Very cute and innocent looking face. Put my things down and she initiates a quick hug. She confirms the hour and asks for donation. We get undressed and head off into the shower. Shower was pretty basic no preview or any kissing. Can tell she doesn't want to do much until back in the room. She was a bit slow with the cleaning so I nudged it along by washing myself. Dry off and we head back to room.

She signals for me to lie down and starts with some kissing. She gets on top and we enjoy a bit of LFK. The weight of her little body feels great on top of me. Hugging and grabbing that ass gets me going. She starts heading down and licks my nipples for a while. Doesn't do much for me so I push her had down for some BBBJ. Technique is pretty decent. Variation of tongue swirling, bobbing, licking shaft, licking head, and bls. Let it go on for a few minutes and I'm ready to fuck. Cover goes on. She applies some lube and eases herself in. Above average in tightness. Mainly grinds but I do most of the work and thrust up. Cute moans and not over the top. Transition to doggy and I take it nice and slow. I edge pretty close and barely thrusting with any force gets me there. Her ass and pussy looks great as I'm taking her from behind. Her spinner body also looks great from the mirror. Transition to mish. She doesn't give much eye contact here which is unfortunate. Her face is so cute I'm def nutting in this position. I start slow than build up the tempo. She senses I'm getting close and her sexy moans sync up and get louder. I tell her to look at me. We lock eyes and I nut deep in her sweet little pussy.

We relax and talk for about 10 minutes. She ask some questions here and there but I drive the convo. She's cheery and reciprocates with decent enthusiasm when conversing. I initiate for the second pop. A little bit of LFK and she's back to sucking my dick. I'm ready to go again and signal for her to get on top. More of the same as before and I unload one in her doggy. Quick shower, hug, kiss and out the door I go.

DrunkenKid
09-21-23, 20:50
Just got a follow up text from her literally just right after this post LOL; timing couldn't have been better. But ill be on west coast soon again making my atf bz trips.Everyone needs to post a wall of text to express themselves and the good time that was had.

BTW: The follow up “Thank You” texts are the best.

PokerBrah
09-21-23, 21:30
Everyone needs to post a wall of text to express themselves and the good time that was had.

BTW: The follow up Thank You texts are the best.Damn. The wall of text. It's even hard to scan for the salient points.

edit: ok I scanned it. no raw bang. possible good chemistry. I did like Maho a lot so idk ahout the comparison. lol. she was tight pussy and got good kegal game and English was good.
Could bring the charm but I may repeat with Etsuko first for guaranteed snow job on her vagina walls

MrPhuk
09-21-23, 21:50
This little Snow-flake is a pretty little thang. She's a makeup artist. Very pretty face with plump soft lips and beautiful tear drop tits. Small nipples. Hot body with a plump butt with very soft skin.

When I first entered the room we hugged and lightly kissed. Nice demeanor and the submissive type. We got out of our clothes and headed into the shower. In the shower was a basic cleaning of the chest, junior and back. She let me grope and soap up her tits. Shower was largely uneventful but quick and I preferred that today as I wanted more time to pop twice with her.

Back in the room we started with a LFK / DFK make out session. It was more LFK and less on the DFK but she knows how to work her tongue and her lips to match what you like to do. After a bit of that we did some BBBJ. BBBJ is definitely above average. She has great suction and plays with the head with her tongue. Maximum thrust was probably 65-75% of the shaft. Decent attempt at DT. Lets you guide her head loosely. Was able to get the feeling to pop but stopped her as I didn't want to finish there. After a few minutes of that onto p2 p in CG position where it felt hot and sensual. Next was CG where she rides pretty well but the majority of the time I was guiding her ass on my dick. Did a few minutes of CG thrusting as well. Pussy feels awesome / tight and her moans sounded genuine. Opted for mish next with different variations with LFK here and there. Mish felt even better than CG. Eventually brought it home and nutted deep with some hard pounding. We rested / cuddled a bit and talked about food and music. After around 10 minutes I asked for a 2nd round which she of course agreed to. Same old as the first round. Some kneeling BBBJ to get me hard and next was Doggy. She felt the best here and the tightest here. Long / slow deep thrust before picking up the pace before nutting hard again. Took it like a champ. Some cleaning up, shower, donation, and a quick hug / kiss before leaving and feeling refreshed and ready to take on the world!

PokerBrah
09-21-23, 22:37
A plump cum in ass / free cip girl is showing up again soon. LOL.

Good luck gents.

DrunkenKid
09-21-23, 23:07
A plump cum in ass / free cip girl is showing up to NYCSE soon. LOL.

Good luck gents.Fuck off. DNW.

PokerBrah
09-21-23, 23:13
Fuck off. DNW.What's DNW?

DrunkenKid
09-21-23, 23:17
Could bring the charm but I may repeat with Etsuko first for guaranteed snow job on her vagina wallsAfter 3 hours of happy hour tonight, I met up with Etsuko. I have discovered that if I drink Mezcal or Tequila, I have no issues with whiskey dick. Her pussy is still fresh and clean. I noticed no odor or weird smells. There are small bumps near her pelvis, away from her vag. These are razor bumps. I know this because I used to get them as well after shaving down there and before I got my manscape. Her natural wetness, tightness, and moans make it so easy to CIPx2.

DrunkenKid
09-21-23, 23:17
What's DNW?Do.

Not.

Want.

Especially if it's that mean girl from PPC.

SenorVac
09-21-23, 23:22
Visiting in a day or so and I seen her pics- she looks so hot. Anyone try her yet to see if she's better than Snow or Etsuko? https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/551.

DrunkenKid
09-21-23, 23:30
Visiting in a day or so and I seen her pics- she looks so hot. Anyone try her yet to see if she's better than Snow or Etsuko? https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/551.Today, 9/21 is Snow's last day. You'll need to fly to Osaka if you want to bang her.

SenorVac
09-22-23, 00:33
Today, 9/21 is Snow's last day. You'll need to fly to Osaka if you want to bang her.Oof, okay thanks for that info. It'll be Etsuko or Riko then.

DrunkenKid
09-22-23, 00:43
Oof, okay thanks for that info. It'll be Etsuko or Riko then. Do both. . .

MrDezark
09-22-23, 09:29
Do.

Not.

Want.

Especially if it's that mean girl from PPC.Mean girl offering free cip? Doubtful.

MrDezark
09-22-23, 09:30
Oof, okay thanks for that info. It'll be Etsuko or Riko then.Riko really nice natural tits. Good time.

SukijoSeiwaka
09-22-23, 09:54
Was going to fly out on Tuesday but, apparently some Californians are too incompetent to handle domestic flights. This led to an epiphany. Las Vegas and Arizona are better providers for whatever kink I have. Whereas, Cali tries to force their old women and obese on clients. Ny has the same setup like LV and AZ.

So, I've decided to eliminate California. The region has nothing to offer me and I don't want their women on average. Considering crypto and forex pay better and faster as a full time career than my current gig and can be done anywhere, I've decided to kick Cali to the curb. On average the people aren't bad but, they have too many desperate dependents and a shitty budget.

I'll be paying in cash and crypto now for plane tickets. Banks aren't necessary for me. I only use them for my current gig but, I get paid in crypto from my finance career.

Any tips for relocating and cheap flights to Ny appreciated. Will be coming here for women vs Cali.

PokerBrah
09-22-23, 09:55
Do.

Not.

Want.

Especially if it's that mean girl from PPC.Yes, it is the sloppy anal mean girl.

PokerBrah
09-22-23, 09:58
After 3 hours of happy hour tonight, I met up with Etsuko. I have discovered that if I drink Mezcal or Tequila, I have no issues with whiskey dick. Her pussy is still fresh and clean. I noticed no odor or weird smells. There are small bumps near her pelvis, away from her vag. These are razor bumps. I know this because I used to get them as well after shaving down there and before I got my manscape. Her natural wetness, tightness, and moans make it so easy to CIPx2.Sugoi. Sugoi.

I didn't realize Riko's back. Does this mean you are done with Riko??

JordanX
09-22-23, 10:10
Visiting in a day or so and I seen her pics- she looks so hot. Anyone try her yet to see if she's better than Snow or Etsuko? https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/551.The last few pics are her, she's got a nice Bush going for us natural boys. Nice curves with good tits. But you can see that yourself.

She is shy, barely any English and I like that because I can pretty much direct them to do what I want with these submissive types. FIV in the shower, suck cock in the shower, little bit of face fucking but she'd gag hard if I pushed hard into her. Pussy is clean and sweet for daty and pussy is medium tightness. Lifting one leg up mish is nice to make it a little bit tighter and fun to see her leg press against her chest and giving her bit of a hand CPR on chest feeling as she grunts and moans. Push her head down and back down, she tries to arch during doggy but she will comply if you ask her to keep her back arched the right way (curve down toward the bed) and I can see her asshole facing the ceiling while pussy open sides to take me. Yada yada yada slam that pussy good for CIP.

Standard pricing is requested.

UncleThrax
09-22-23, 10:24
Maybe I'm a little bit dense but there's only one girl I'm aware of from PPC who was ever free cip and considered by some here as "plump". But she was never mean (at least to me), or "sloppy" with anal (again, was just my experience). We talking about the same one who just dramatically left PPC and was mentioned as having a scare? Sorry for the dumb questions, but I'm genuinely confused as to some of the descriptors here don't match.

Do.

Not.

Want.

Especially if it's that mean girl from PPC.

DrunkenKid
09-22-23, 10:36
I didn't realize Riko's back. Does this mean you are done with Riko??LOL! Where did this come from? I have no comment at this time.

IronClad999
09-22-23, 10:45

I need to go see this Yuki girl everyone is talking about next at Smiling.Sounds like mod GFE type despite the menu package; maybe leaning more on backup provisions in case no other decent veggies to consume LOL thanks man.

Ewe52
09-22-23, 11:07
Sounds like mod GFE type despite the menu package; maybe leaning more on backup provisions in case no other decent veggies to consume LOL thanks man.Yeah but needs to shave again, 3 day old shaved twat? No in between either do or don't.

DrunkenKid
09-22-23, 11:24
Maybe I'm a little bit dense but there's only one girl I'm aware of from PPC who was ever free cip and considered by some here as "plump". But she was never mean (at least to me), or "sloppy" with anal (again, was just my experience). We talking about the same one who just dramatically left PPC and was mentioned as having a scare? Sorry for the dumb questions, but I'm genuinely confused as to some of the descriptors here don't match.Not to clients but drama behind the scene. Yume thought she was the PPC queen bee and would bully other girls into accepting the $100/$200 price line, while she used giving it away for free to her advantage. She was apparently very mean about it. I know girls transferred out of PPC because of it. I know 1 very popular girl that didn't come back to PPC on a return tour because of it and some personal drama with Yume.

UncleThrax
09-22-23, 11:42
Appreciate the explanation. Still a little unclear on the "sloppy anal" part, as she was never sloppy with me. That being said, I only saw her a few times early on so I guess maybe as time went on and she got fatigued from the job her performance went south? In any case, at the end of the day as mongers all were supposed to care about anyways is getting the best fuck for the least buck right?

Not to clients but drama behind the scene. Yume thought she was the PPC queen bee and would bully other girls into accepting the $100/$200 price line, while she used giving it away for free to her advantage. She was apparently very mean about it. I know girls transferred out of PPC because of it. I know 1 very popular girl that didn't come back to PPC on a return tour because of it and some personal drama with Yume.

StinkyFeet
09-22-23, 11:54
Not to clients but drama behind the scene. Yume thought she was the PPC queen bee and would bully other girls into accepting the $100/$200 price line, while she used giving it away for free to her advantage. She was apparently very mean about it. I know girls transferred out of PPC because of it. I know 1 very popular girl that didn't come back to PPC on a return tour because of it and some personal drama with Yume.Honestly how would even yume know how much was the tip amount? Only the provider would know, right?

VidLover69
09-22-23, 12:12
Riko really nice natural tits. Good time.Riko canceled on me today. Could be 'Aunt Flo' is in town or I got bumped by a whale.

BTW, you animals have really run the train hard on estuko / Yuki. She had no problem taking the D early this week. End of week, I have to be gentle since that pussy seems super sore. Don't get me wrong, she is still cute and submissive, but she will just instinctively block / go slow with the D.

VidLover69
09-22-23, 12:23
Maybe I'm a little bit dense but there's only one girl I'm aware of from PPC who was ever free cip and considered by some here as "plump". But she was never mean (at least to me), or "sloppy" with anal (again, was just my experience). She was weirdly hostile to me the last time I saw her. There was a long break so that clearly set her off but she seemed really jaded and angry.

MrDezark
09-22-23, 12:59
Close to 300 but I've been doing this for awhile. Started slow since most girls weren't open to it back then. With the recent j girl wave, my collection has been growing rapidly. Haha.Check your PM please!

DrunkenKid
09-22-23, 13:16
Riko canceled on me today. Could be 'Aunt Flo' is in town or I got bumped by a whale.
Hmm. Curiouser and curiouser.

BTW, you animals have really run the train hard on estuko / Yuki. She had no problem taking the D early this week. End of week, I have to be gentle since that pussy seems super sore. Don't get me wrong, she is still cute and submissive, but she will just instinctively block / go slow with the D.She was so busy yesterday that she had to skip dinner.

IronClad999
09-22-23, 13:42
Hmm. Curiouser and curiouser.

She was so busy yesterday that she had to skip dinner.Sometimes utr folks book her multiple hours either pre-advanced or at last min before other clients name their game hours with booker; it sounds like she might follow sherry1010's route on swollen pussy LOL.

IronClad999
09-22-23, 13:43
Yeah but needs to shave again, 3 day old shaved twat? No in between either do or don't.Some may still want a sample of #bushyclub (Respectthebush) or #stubbleclub LOL.

JediNY
09-22-23, 13:45
Sometimes utr folks book her multiple hours either pre-advanced or at last min before other clients name their game hours with booker; it sounds like she might follow sherry1010's route on swollen pussy LOL.She is laughing all the way to the bank with her swollen pussy and missed dinners LOL.

Ewe52
09-22-23, 14:19
Some may still want a sample of #bushyclub (Respectthebush) or #stubbleclub LOL.I respect the Bush or no Bush, neatly trimmed also included.

But when I see 3 day old stubbles I know this is pure laziness and will reflect in service. And for the amount of money the girls expect to make during their tour here they need to be anything but stubbles. Look at our esteem girl at se these clowns seem to be fixed on currently, 20-30 dicks a day and clean downstairs always.

Ewe52
09-22-23, 14:59
Sometimes utr folks book her multiple hours either pre-advanced or at last min before other clients name their game hours with booker; it sounds like she might follow sherry1010's route on swollen pussy LOL.I hope she stays around and make her dough. She projected to stay into next month but may just call it quits soon. She's definitely been through it, rode hard and put up wet. Doesn't help 500 lbs drunk slops try ride her like a pony. That's a very good comparison to sherry IC.

IronClad999
09-22-23, 17:17
I respect the Bush or no Bush, neatly trimmed also included.

But when I see 3 day old stubbles I know this is pure laziness and will reflect in service. And for the amount of money the girls expect to make during their tour here they need to be anything but stubbles. Look at our esteem girl at se these clowns seem to be fixed on currently, 20-30 dicks a day and clean downstairs always.Alls connected in some way with proportions; eventually those stubbles might turn into BO's underneath armpits etc as well as drinking problems like sharky endings (dead fish).

IronClad999
09-22-23, 17:28
I hope she stays around and make her dough. She projected to stay into next month but may just call it quits soon. She's definitely been through it, rode hard and put up wet. Doesn't help 500 lbs drunk slops try ride her like a pony. That's a very good comparison to sherry IC.Thanks bud, pretty hard to gatekeep this one since the 411's out LOL. Theres a good chance she may rotate to nova dc after NYC tour, or possibly flushy bang with the upscale price tiers LOL. Rebrand game is 50/50 for now assuming she enjoyed the famous rep around and retains it throughout her other tours.

IronClad999
09-22-23, 17:36
She is laughing all the way to the bank with her swollen pussy and missed dinners LOL.After those shopaholic games done, her pussy is ready for olympic-raw-bang game again before the next trainwreck pussy meal LOL.

Ewe52
09-22-23, 17:39
Thanks bud, pretty hard to gatekeep this one since the 411's out LOL. Theres a good chance she may rotate to nova dc after NYC tour, or possibly flushy bang with the upscale price tiers LOL. Rebrand game is 50/50 for now assuming she enjoyed the famous rep around and retains it throughout her other tours.You know this is the first girl I've been accused of gatekeep and blowing up by dudes on here! Like how is that possible? I must got the magic in me LOL.

IronClad999
09-22-23, 17:48
You know this is the first girl I've been accused of gatekeep and blowing up by dudes on here! Like how is that possible? I must got the magic in me LOL.Theres a good chance the chicks might extend their tours in same shops longer in NYC cas of your magic charms (seriously) LOL; keep up nice work man, we need to retain more stellar talent pools.

JSmith10
09-22-23, 19:26
That's a very good comparison to sherry IC.Damn, I forgot about Sherry. She was hot AF. Probably one the hottest chicks I've seen!

VidLover69
09-22-23, 20:46
She is laughing all the way to the bank with her swollen pussy and missed dinners LOL.Yeah with a bow legged walk. Haha.

Ewe52
09-22-23, 21:23
Yeah with a bow legged walk. Haha.Hahaha GD was here!

Ewe52
09-22-23, 21:30
Theres a good chance the chicks might extend their tours in same shops longer in NYC cas of your magic charms (seriously) LOL; keep up nice work man, we need to retain more stellar talent pools.Awww thanks IC, there definitely was some behind the scene magic done to get her to stay in the city, to put it bluntly SE had no idea what they had on their hands. I definitely needed her around after Kanna cut her trip short, couldn't lose 2 favs in one week that would've drove me really grumpy.

Ewe52
09-22-23, 21:38
She is laughing all the way to the bank with her swollen pussy and missed dinners LOL.PPS confirmed today, she's in Tami's revenues numbers, wonder if she's going to buy a rock the size of her fists too. God only hopes she doesn't tries to bring all that cash back.

Ewe52
09-22-23, 22:15
Ooooo I see some CIA for my weekend!

Genghis Dong
09-22-23, 23:07
Hahaha GD was here!If you are talking about Riko I can't believe she was blocking me when I saw her. She never did that her first tour.

IronClad999
09-23-23, 08:19
Little red riding hood LOL.

$230/30 Mins.

$280/45 Mins.

$340/60 Mins.

Looking spicy with face game and little meaty body LOL.

IronClad999
09-23-23, 08:21
Yearning for some sushibang LOL.

$230/30 Mins.

$280/45 Mins.

$340/60 Mins.

MrDezark
09-23-23, 09:18

$230/30 Mins.

$280/45 Mins.

$340/60 Mins.Seems familiar.

PokerBrah
09-23-23, 10:04
Moriko R8 https://risingsun8.com/view/245 - my Etsuko clone.

Kana R8 https://risingsun8.com/view/244 - I like the face, good structure and good to face fuck.

Sayuki Higa JAV Jersey https://myluxeescape.com/ - discount JAV Bang is good. I forgot her names in NYC where she went thru SE and DDY and saw her prices jacked up LOL.

CIP Updates.
------------
Etsuko SE ..... is real tight and pink. #NBC duh.

Kira PPC. She will you you cum and raw bag twice even in 30 minutes if you can. Most of you need an hour but if you got the strong stick you can fuck her and cum twice. #NBC. Very nice tits and great service. Can DT real good.

Melody PPC. Shorty girl, submissive and will raw bang good. Kimochi in all of her cutie (lots of plastic) but cute face all over. Cum on face possible if you did it accidentally.

Aya 1010 - taller girl with strong facial features, many of you pussies will envy her strong jaw line. lol. #NBC. Fucks like a champ with nice tits.

puppy so cute

$230/30 Mins.

$280/45 Mins.

$340/60 Mins.

Little red riding hood LOL.

$230/30 Mins.

$280/45 Mins.

$340/60 Mins.

Looking spicy with face game and little meaty body LOL.

IronClad999
09-23-23, 10:16
Sayuki Higa JAV Jersey https://myluxeescape.com/ - discount JAV Bang is good. I forgot her names in NYC where she went thru SE and DDY and saw her prices jacked up LOL.Previous rebrand ==> Ran ayase SL / DDY:

280/ hh.

340/45 minutes.

380/ hr.

Vs now at MLE:

$240/30 minutes.

$300/45 minutes.

$360/60 minutes.

Pse box: she was flexy with cip game last time, but could slowly earn the jade medal cas of wagyu gps influence around lately LOL.

Ewe52
09-23-23, 11:05

$230/30 Mins.

$280/45 Mins.

$340/60 Mins.You noticed Aria is off the discount participation list at R8 along with Aya now? She's turning to the darkside quickly.

LMFAO puppy became the boss while PCP were writing open love letters to each other.

IronClad999
09-23-23, 11:13
You noticed Aria is off the discount participation list at R8 along with Aya now? She's turning to the darkside quickly.

LMFAO puppy became the boss while PCP were writing open love letters to each other.Then we got limited time to sample these 2 new chicks before aya / aria double team brainwash them LOL.

Ewe52
09-23-23, 11:16
Then we got limited time to sample these 2 new chicks before aya / aria double team brainwash them LOL.That and to avoid any Jgirls with a Molotov cocktail mix.

IronClad999
09-23-23, 11:20
That and to avoid any Jgirls with a Molotov cocktail mix.Also heard ppc might bring new wagyus in over this weekend so we can expect more variations soon to order our special cuisines.

IronClad999
09-23-23, 11:22
Ooooo I see some CIA for my weekend!She was pretty submissive and friendly last few times here; needa flex those muscles in the cavern LOL.

Ewe52
09-23-23, 11:50
She was pretty submissive and friendly last few times here; needa flex those muscles in the cavern LOL.She was one of the best, gained little too much weight for me in the end but looking forward to seeing her again.

PokerBrah
09-23-23, 12:47
Yah I don't remember how much but def cheaper now!

Previous rebrand ==> Ran ayase SL / DDY:

280/ hh.

340/45 minutes.

380/ hr.

Vs now at MLE:

$240/30 minutes.

$300/45 minutes.

$360/60 minutes.

Pse box: she was flexy with cip game last time, but could slowly earn the jade medal cas of wagyu gps influence around lately LOL.

IronClad999
09-23-23, 12:54
Yah I don't remember how much but def cheaper now!Seems like her revenues got dragged down with snail pace so she's willing to bite the lower deals to compete LOL.

Ewe52
09-23-23, 14:00
If you are talking about Riko I can't believe she was blocking me when I saw her. She never did that her first tour.Notice a little crick in her step last time 😂.

IronClad999
09-23-23, 15:39
Mei MLE is dashing over to 1010 club with slight price shift LOL.

MLE:

$230/30 minutes.

$280/45 minutes.

$340/60 minutes.

1010 club:

$230/30 Mins.

$280/45 Mins.

$360/60 Mins.

Ewe52
09-23-23, 16:02
Mei MLE is dashing over to 1010 club with slight price shift LOL.

MLE:

$230/30 minutes.

$280/45 minutes.

$340/60 minutes.

1010 club:

$230/30 Mins.

$280/45 Mins.

$360/60 Mins.Any reviews on her? I'm not really sold on her photos alone. Looks little mousy.

IronClad999
09-23-23, 18:46
Any reviews on her? I'm not really sold on her photos alone. Looks little mousy.Her face wasnt my thang so I didn't bother; but she was here before since her pics are very familiar but maybe she kept hopping diff ships in short amount of time so it slipped under the radar esp since she doesn't have the affections.

Ewe52
09-23-23, 19:14
Her face wasnt my thang so I didn't bother; but she was here before since her pics are very familiar but maybe she kept hopping diff ships in short amount of time so it slipped under the radar esp since she doesn't have the affections.Yeah my thoughts exactly about the face.

Genghis Dong
09-23-23, 23:26
Moriko R8 https://risingsun8.com/view/245 - my Etsuko clone.

Kana R8 https://risingsun8.com/view/244 - I like the face, good structure and good to face fuck.

Sayuki Higa JAV Jersey https://myluxeescape.com/ - discount JAV Bang is good. I forgot her names in NYC where she went thru SE and DDY and saw her prices jacked up LOL.

CIP Updates.
------------
Etsuko SE ..... is real tight and pink. #NBC duh.

Kira PPC. She will you you cum and raw bag twice even in 30 minutes if you can. Most of you need an hour but if you got the strong stick you can fuck her and cum twice. #NBC. Very nice tits and great service. Can DT real good.

Melody PPC. Shorty girl, submissive and will raw bang good. Kimochi in all of her cutie (lots of plastic) but cute face all over. Cum on face possible if you did it accidentally.

Aya 1010 - taller girl with strong facial features, many of you pussies will envy her strong jaw line. lol. #NBC. Fucks like a champ with nice tits.

puppy so cuteMelody was a good bang and cute.

Aya doesn't do big dicks.

Maria is off the damn schedule too much.

StinkyFeet
09-24-23, 01:21
Latest TER report mentions cherry returning to NYC. Anybody in contact with her and know exact dates?

"The best session I have had. Working on a repeat visit before she heads back to NY. Trying to talk her into moving from Manhattan to Austin. She said she really likes it here. ".

SlamT
09-24-23, 03:21
Hello all ya fellow filthy animals!

Had a ball (two, actually) fucking Daisy at PPC in August. I posted a few pics of that bushy beaver for your pleasure.

Looking for a new hairy honey in Manhattan for Tuesday or Wednesday. Anyone got a suggestion?

Appreciate ya'all!

DrunkenKid
09-24-23, 07:05
Hello all ya fellow filthy animals!

Had a ball (two, actually) fucking Daisy at PPC in August. I posted a few pics of that bushy beaver for your pleasure.
Looking for a new hairy honey in Manhattan for Tuesday or Wednesday. Anyone got a suggestion?
Appreciate ya'all!You'll need to wait for that fucken savage JavLuvr to login to answer your question. He's the Grandmaster of #RTB.

If you want bushy eyebrows, this is your girl https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/549..

DrunkenKid
09-24-23, 07:08
Also heard ppc might bring new wagyus in over this weekend so we can expect more variations soon to order our special cuisines.Looks like PPC picked up some Chinese Wagyu (is there such a thing?) at a premium price. Is she a Flushing export?

https://www.pleasure-palace.club/yiwa

$350/30.
$400/45.
$450/60.

IronClad999
09-24-23, 07:20
Looks like PPC picked up some Chinese Wagyu (is there such a thing?) at a premium price. Is she a Flushing export?

$350/30.
$400/45.
$450/60.As far as categorizing premium steaks / meats / goodies with wagyus as j-spring chickens, "Chinese abalones" would better fit as wagyu version in Chinese traditions (yes its part of my culture and I'm fluent / profound as you guys know by now), basically Chinese abalones is the wagyu term for Chinese chicks. Heard from ppc that this new c-abalone is young college lad so raws could be huge YMMV, but ill try to take a dip once I'm back from short vacay in other states.

PokerBrah
09-24-23, 08:49
OK with ABalone but if she does raw I would upgrade her to either Shark Fin or the bird spits the Chinese bros love so much..

Both are hella more expensive than the best Abalone and some SF soup can be $35 USD and higher a bowl Bird's spit is expensive as fuck too.

Maybe lower tier Chinese Wagyu is Suckling pig, especially the one that is baby pig. They are only $20 in Vietname but I don't recall seeing them here. I mean baby suckling pigs that are literally about a foot size.

As far as categorizing premium steaks / meats / goodies with wagyus as j-spring chickens, "Chinese abalones" would better fit as wagyu version in Chinese traditions (yes its part of my culture and I'm fluent / profound as you guys know by now), basically Chinese abalones is the wagyu term for Chinese chicks. Heard from ppc that this new c-abalone is young college lad so raws could be huge YMMV, but ill try to take a dip once I'm back from short vacay in other states.

Looks like PPC picked up some Chinese Wagyu (is there such a thing?) at a premium price. Is she a Flushing export?

$350/30.
$400/45.
$450/60.

PokerBrah
09-24-23, 08:53
Seems like her revenues got dragged down with snail pace so she's willing to bite the lower deals to compete LOL.I went and banged. Body very nice and face does look like a college student type with a matching sweatshirt.

Her asking is $300/$200 now for some reason for outside and inside. I don't partake in Japanese girl robbery games so I didn't pay that shit. I said no in stern but playful voice and it was history.

#NBC I love the private bathroom setup.

IronClad999
09-24-23, 08:57
OK with ABalone but if she does raw I would upgrade her to either Shark Fin or the bird spits the Chinese bros love so much..

Both are hella more expensive than the best Abalone and some SF soup can be $35 USD and higher a bowl Bird's spit is expensive as fuck too.

Maybe lower tier Chinese Wagyu is Suckling pig, especially the one that is baby pig. They are only $20 in Vietname but I don't recall seeing them here. I mean baby suckling pigs that are literally about a foot size.If she has YMMV raw greek game as well, then she's part of the golden bird's nest soup category too for our sake LOL (all in one package).

IronClad999
09-24-23, 09:03
I went and banged. Body very nice and face does look like a college student type with a matching sweatshirt.

Her asking is $300/$200 now for some reason for outside and inside. I don't partake in Japanese girl robbery games so I didn't pay that shit. I said no in stern but playful voice and it was history.

#NBC I love the private bathroom setup.Sounds like she's already jaded despite with those college spring vibes; such a waste to kill the mood with these mrsp labels and common theme is these wagyus are asking them upfront before we even begin the session (nami1010 did and a few others), no matter how inventive they try to counter us after absorbing 411's from here, its still a turn off in every way and they are literally degrading themselves (we are trying to find happy mediums but they just downgraded themselves into products by explicitly laying out menu like a mannequin before the dollbang game LOL). Thanks for checking her pb; on my DNV (do not visit) bucket.

IronClad999
09-24-23, 09:07
I went and banged. Body very nice and face does look like a college student type with a matching sweatshirt.

#NBC I love the private bathroom setup.Was planning to tag her to the tbl (to bang list) for tomorrow Monday from my short vacay out of state, but you saved me the troubles cas she's jaded, maybe there's a reason why she's only there for 5 days. Thanks pb.

PokerBrah
09-24-23, 09:11
If she has YMMV raw greek game as well, then she's part of the golden bird's nest soup category too for our sake LOL (all in one package).Well then she's the Abalone starter, Shark Fin soup and then the $1000 King Crab 5 course meal deluxe package.

PokerBrah
09-24-23, 09:15
Sounds like she's already jaded despite with those college spring vibes; such a waste to kill the mood with these mrsp labels and common theme is these wagyus are asking them upfront before we even begin the session (nami1010 did and a few others), no matter how inventive they try to counter us after absorbing 411's from here, its still a turn off in every way and they are literally degrading themselves (we are trying to find happy mediums but they just downgraded themselves into products by explicitly laying out menu like a mannequin before the dollbang game LOL). Thanks for checking her pb; on my DNV (do not visit) bucket.LOL wasn't that bad. Her **** agent told her to ask for that money. She drops the stance pretty quicky

Best value though since day 1 was Yuki 1010 first day and now Etsuko SE who's getting trained like the Japanese morning commuter express. No one cares about the rumors or don't know so she's at the top of the mountain on bookings. Tete eyebrow girl is pretty close behind with her big tits.

Another best value is Kira JAV at PPC. You can raw bang twice for in 30 minutes if you got the nuts.

IronClad999
09-24-23, 09:50
LOL wasn't that bad. Her **** agent told her to ask for that money. She drops the stance pretty quicky

Best value though since day 1 was Yuki 1010 first day and now Etsuko SE who's getting trained like the Japanese morning commuter express. No one cares about the rumors or don't know so she's at the top of the mountain on bookings. Tete eyebrow girl is pretty close behind with her big tits.

Another best value is Kira JAV at PPC. You can raw bang twice for in 30 minutes if you got the nuts.Tetes ok, etsukos pretty much gatekept'd at its peak LOL. In case anyones wondering / gatekeeping as well; mimi was aka "rebecca epm in philly" not too long ago before she made her debut over to manhattan; easily freebie-100 cip gig (saw her at least 6-8 x and her whole batch of sister teams that worked with her over at epm same time as well and they in similar tier). But mimi / rebecca got thrown out from philly cas many complaints about letting clients leave early and lazy vibes despite her having tiny submissive gigs (its like holding a kid LOL). She has weird personalities too and doesn't give a sht so heads up.

Kira jav; face game looks like squashed duck so no hardie game LOL but thanks pb.

Yiwa ppc's on the radar list tmr so far, might try new aria at ddy too, if time allows I'm trying to find 1 more roosterbang (unlikely ran ayase cas its 50/50 based on your vibes pb even if its not that bad, we aim for stellar gigs not half baked wontons that can side burn our ass with spicy sauce, maybe she can be backup hehe LOL).

SlamT
09-24-23, 10:08
Tete looks cute upstairs. But it's downstairs that must be confirmed.

Will wait for Grandmaster RTB to shed light on current lineups.

You'll need to wait for that fucken savage JavLuvr to login to answer your question. He's the Grandmaster of #RTB.

If you want bushy eyebrows, this is your girl https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/549..

IronClad999
09-24-23, 10:10
Damn. The wall of text. It's even hard to scan for the salient points.

edit: ok I scanned it. no raw bang. possible good chemistry. I did like Maho a lot so idk ahout the comparison. lol. she was tight pussy and got good kegal game and English was good.
Could bring the charm but I may repeat with Etsuko first for guaranteed snow job on her vagina wallsMaho1010 wasnt bad bud esp with her BBBJ dt mimic tanky noise LOL, and her pussy was tighter (close to 90% vs nami1010; 80's). But nami1010 seem to click better despite mechanical gig (very close to freebie cas she has a soft spot to A game LOL, if she happens to be in either chicago, nova dc, or flushy at the same time when I'm touring, I may take a repeat shot again assuming she's not jaded yet, but she was fine even when she toured toronto despite a bit of hiccup). Only minor diff is YMMV face / taste game along with sensitivity (nami1010 very sensitive around her left / right neck so any licky game near that region is off limits; she politely shyed away).

PokerBrah
09-24-23, 10:52

Will wait for Grandmaster RTB to shed light on current lineups.His favorite is back Momose https://xoxogirlsny.com/view/412 assuming he's not banned at xoxo.

PokerBrah
09-24-23, 10:53
Looks like a fresh one with strong propensity to overuse eye shadow https://xoxogirlsny.com/view/413.

PokerBrah
09-24-23, 10:56
The skinny girl with the Hitler pussy muff is headed to New Joisey.

Ewe52
09-24-23, 10:57
Maho1010 wasnt bad bud esp with her BBBJ dt mimic tanky noise LOL, and her pussy was tighter (close to 90% vs nami1010; 80's). But nami1010 seem to click better despite mechanical gig (very close to freebie cas she has a soft spot to A game LOL, if she happens to be in either chicago, nova dc, or flushy at the same time when I'm touring, I may take a repeat shot again assuming she's not jaded yet, but she was fine even when she toured toronto despite a bit of hiccup). Only minor diff is YMMV face / taste game along with sensitivity (nami1010 very sensitive around her left / right neck so any licky game near that region is off limits; she politely shyed away).You liked maho I can tell LOL, yeah she dt well and was cute. But she was one of the first girls to unionizing girls at the shop. Learned all the tactics from her gangster Chinese bf. Offer extras twice as high as other girls before her. I took the firm offer the first time second time I declined as I was saving for another girl later in the afternoon service second time was about 50% worse than when she did the upgrade. Teaching me never to downgrade her again LOL. She a gangster's girl and learned the ways well. But I had fun with her too, gangster respect gangster.

PokerBrah
09-24-23, 11:04
Maho1010 wasnt bad bud esp with her BBBJ dt mimic tanky noise LOL, and her pussy was tighter (close to 90% vs nami1010; 80's). But nami1010 seem to click better despite mechanical gig (very close to freebie cas she has a soft spot to A game LOL, if she happens to be in either chicago, nova dc, or flushy at the same time when I'm touring, I may take a repeat shot again assuming she's not jaded yet, but she was fine even when she toured toronto despite a bit of hiccup). Only minor diff is YMMV face / taste game along with sensitivity (nami1010 very sensitive around her left / right neck so any licky game near that region is off limits; she politely shyed away).I think it's a matter of preference. Maho was pretty fun and sassy given her good command of the language and can banter better. Funny she was a eating youtube and lost a lot of weight so I'll give her that since she looked pretty damn good after she shed the pounds in order to fuck better and get more clients.

PokerBrah
09-24-23, 11:07
Melody was a good bang and cute.

Aya doesn't do big dicks.

Maria is off the damn schedule too much.Yes on Melody. I guess you didn't mind the tat and scar. Shit was a turn on knowing she was a bad girl.

Maria. Elusive like the Loch Nest monster. Although Yiwa is priced high also. Maybe she's got good replacement game and can keep her pussy working more often than Maria.

Aya's gone already. not sure where though

PokerBrah
09-24-23, 11:10
New Wag from the DC circuit. She had a good liberal game on BB. Some were very happy getting hits for free and some were worried LOL because she was getting it on often. Like what's the difference if she charges vs. Gave it up. She's inexperienced as a hoe but will fuck you like a proper horny latina looking chick but is J-girl.

Mikura 1010 https://10tenclub.com/view/413.

Kind of like Aria R8 vibe where the girl looks like a Latina

JediNY
09-24-23, 11:30
New Wag from the DC circuit. She had a good liberal game on BB. Some were very happy getting hits for free and some were worried LOL because she was getting it on often. Like what's the difference if she charges vs. Gave it up. She's inexperienced as a hoe but will fuck you like a proper horny latina looking chick but is J-girl.

Mikura 1010 https://10tenclub.com/view/413.

Kind of like Aria R8 vibe where the girl looks like a LatinaMikura is from Japan but profile does not provide make up of her mixed races. IMHO she is not a J Girl LOL.

PokerBrah
09-24-23, 11:50
A soldier is going to be out of the game for a bit. / salute for your good game sir.

Come back when you're done pretending you can be with one girl. .

Genghis Dong
09-24-23, 11:51
Yes on Melody. I guess you didn't mind the tat and scar. Shit was a turn on knowing she was a bad girl.

Maria. Elusive like the Loch Nest monster. Although Yiwa is priced high also. Maybe she's got good replacement game and can keep her pussy working more often than Maria.

Aya's gone already. not sure where thoughI didn't notice the scar until the second shower.

Maria was cute. I caught a glimpse of her in civvie clothes.

Yiwa. I have a feeling I will be finding out real soon.

JavLuvr
09-24-23, 13:44

Will wait for Grandmaster RTB to shed light on current lineups.My Tete review has been posted. Check the MPR thread. Responded to your PM as well.

MrDezark
09-24-23, 16:07
The skinny girl with the Hitler pussy muff is headed to New Joisey.Nana skip this one. Bad attitude from her after agreeing to discount BBFS. Did not want to have sex for second pop. Only wanted to do BBBJ / HJ finish. Made excuse saying the discount price was too cheap even tho she agreed to it. Agreed unreluctantly after some back and forth and had a sour face muttering stuff under her breath all throughout 2nd round.

MrDezark
09-24-23, 16:20

Face: 6.5-7/10.

Body: Around 5 feet and slender / ass has decent amt of meat to it.

Service: Everything was good until I asked for 2nd pop.

Bit of a talker. Transactional from the start. Asked for money up front but that's to be expected in Manhattan. Shower was uneventful full wash with soap of chest arms back and butt and dick. A little bit of LFK / DFK. Back in the room more LFK / DFK. Some nipple licking but was short lived. BLS and BBBJ pretty decent. Good use of tongue and suction. Pulled her up for some more kissing and P2 P. She reaches for condom and I ask her how much for CIP. We go back and forth and eventually agree to a discounted price and wants to pinky swear and keep it a secret. Oops?

Uses a lot of lube and hard to tell if she was super tight but I think she was decently tight. We start with CG then close body CG. Mostly grinding from her and me thrusting upwards. Transtion to mish where I eventually pop. Finished at around 31 min remaining my plan was to chill for 10 ish minutes and begin 2nd round. We relax and she likes to talk a lot about w / e. 20 minutes remaining and I ask for 2nd round. I indicate I want sex and she says she wants to do a handjob for 2nd finish. Should have just cancelled and cut my time short to 45 min instead of having a back and forth. At one point during our back and forth she makes a comment saying my discounted price for bbfscip was super cheap. (even though she agreed it).

I should have countered with COP but instead I countered with CFS. She agrees but I can clearly see that she's annoyed by it. She gets me hard enough from a HJ. Honestly not sure how I got hard with her unenthused attitude and under the breath grunts and pissy face she makes. We get cover on and I ask her to go into doggy. She claims I'm too large and only wants mish position. Also bullshit excuse because she got into doggy position for our first pop. Went mish but wasn't able to nut with her whole attitude change.

Notes: Pay her full asking or you might have a bad time YMMV.

Ewe52
09-24-23, 16:22
Mikura is from Japan but profile does not provide make up of her mixed races. IMHO she is not a J Girl LOL.I called they said she was Brazilian Japanese, so she could be a Japanese / mix of everything LOL. She hasn't reported for duty yet.

PokerBrah
09-24-23, 17:45
Nana skip this one. Bad attitude from her after agreeing to discount BBFS. Did not want to have sex for second pop. Only wanted to do BBBJ / HJ finish. Made excuse saying the discount price was too cheap even tho she agreed to it. Agreed unreluctantly after some back and forth and had a sour face muttering stuff under her breath all throughout 2nd round.That sucks, her service was not like this in NY. Thanks for the new TOFFT.

PokerBrah
09-24-23, 17:47
I didn't notice the scar until the second shower.

Maria was cute. I caught a glimpse of her in civvie clothes.

Yiwa. I have a feeling I will be finding out real soon.Maria is elusive. Yiwa could be a hidden dragon. Ph shit I just noticed she's $350 for 30 minutes. That is the highest ever for a Chinese girl in GFE spots ever for 30min. I think she's trying to deter people from going for 30 minutes. Damn.

How the fuck you didn't notice the scar. Wow LOL. That shit was protruding but she is very cute with great NBC so I'd pay attention to those bits too.

PokerBrah
09-24-23, 17:50
Mikura is from Japan but profile does not provide make up of her mixed races. IMHO she is not a J Girl LOL.LOL. Mix-race game is the new thing I guess.

Aya SE. Spain / Jap.

Aria R8. Russian?? Jap. But she looked Latina as fuck to me like the girl I'd find in Spanish Harlem.

Mikura. Brazilian Jap? Maybe someone would speak Portuguese to her and suss out the real origin story of her CIP-friendly vag. She was under a slightly different name in DC. possibly they just misspelled it at 1010 cuz you know.... literally one letter off on the keyboard. Feels the same as Aria, latina vibe or south east dark like Cambodia or something 3rd world.

Maya 1010 Russian / Jap. Best slim body, face could be too sharp for some but the pictures I took of her body and pussy are amazing. She def looks more white than Japanese.

There have been a few others but no one really got famous like the original Aya.

PokerBrah
09-24-23, 18:01
She's a legit college girl with decent English. She's a thicc girl with good enough tits and ass. Def can take a pounding but strictly condom game with me P2 P was very hard LOL but got my dick wet. Def feels like a real civvy when you're fucking her because she isn't a pro-level service and you need to direct her a bit. Be warned you can't just man handle her because she will respond with her own opinion on what she wants to do. Ie: I like to spread that leg wide and get deepest and hardest thrust in mish and she would protest a little bit once I was fucking her hard as hell for a bit because her legs would be sore from all that stretching.

Overall a good time and a different flavor of Wagyu than the pros. She's like Kate PPC kind of girl who is submissive but will give her opinion if you cross some magic threadshold of her tolerance of being fucked like a toy.

for comparison.
Tits smaller than Hime, Yuria has wide frame so actually chest size may be same but the "tits" part are not as pronounced for sure.
Waist maybe a tie
Face I think prettier than Hime

JediNY
09-24-23, 18:50

Face: 6.5-7/10.

Body: Around 5 feet and slender / ass has decent amt of meat to it.

Service: Everything was good until I asked for 2nd pop.

Bit of a talker. Transactional from the start. Asked for money up front but that's to be expected in Manhattan. Shower was uneventful full wash with soap of chest arms back and butt and dick. A little bit of LFK / DFK. Back in the room more LFK / DFK. Some nipple licking but was short lived. BLS and BBBJ pretty decent. Good use of tongue and suction. Pulled her up for some more kissing and P2 P. She reaches for condom and I ask her how much for CIP. We go back and forth and eventually agree to a discounted price and wants to pinky swear and keep it a secret. Oops?

Uses a lot of lube and hard to tell if she was super tight but I think she was decently tight. We start with CG then close body CG. Mostly grinding from her and me thrusting upwards. Transtion to mish where I eventually pop. Finished at around 31 min remaining my plan was to chill for 10 ish minutes and begin 2nd round. We relax and she likes to talk a lot about w / e. 20 minutes remaining and I ask for 2nd round. I indicate I want sex and she says she wants to do a handjob for 2nd finish. Should have just cancelled and cut my time short to 45 min instead of having a back and forth. At one point during our back and forth she makes a comment saying my discounted price for bbfscip was super cheap. (even though she agreed it)..I do not recall the provider but I did read a review within the last month where the CIP reduced price is only for one CIP. That might be a new thing.

JediNY
09-24-23, 19:11
LOL. Mix-race game is the new thing I guess.

Aya SE. Spain / Jap.

Aria R8. Russian?? Jap. But she looked Latina as fuck to me like the girl I'd find in Spanish Harlem.

Mikura. Brazilian Jap? Maybe someone would speak Portuguese to her and suss out the real origin story of her CIP-friendly vag. She was under a slightly different name in DC. possibly they just misspelled it at 1010 cuz you know.... literally one letter off on the keyboard. Feels the same as Aria, latina vibe or south east dark like Cambodia or something 3rd world.

Maya 1010 Russian / Jap. Best slim body, face could be too sharp for some but the pictures I took of her body and pussy are amazing. She def looks more white than Japanese.

There have been a few others but no one really got famous like the original Aya.Biracial or multiracial would be more accurate but not J-girl LOL.

Ami. Japanese / Chinese.

Naomi Osaka. Japanese / Haitian. LOL.

IronClad999
09-24-23, 20:51
Nana skip this one. Bad attitude from her after agreeing to discount BBFS. Did not want to have sex for second pop. Only wanted to do BBBJ / HJ finish. Made excuse saying the discount price was too cheap even tho she agreed to it. Agreed unreluctantly after some back and forth and had a sour face muttering stuff under her breath all throughout 2nd round.Thank for checking her man; dropped LOL. Her face game sucks anyways on top of attitudes. It seems like she's not even worth 45 minutes and hhr at best with that type of customer service.

IronClad999
09-24-23, 20:52
I called they said she was Brazilian Japanese, so she could be a Japanese / mix of everything LOL. She hasn't reported for duty yet.She was pretty easy freebie at nova dc hence the extended stay and gatekeepers LOL; esp on top of A game, she going to rape us.

IronClad999
09-24-23, 20:53
My Tete review has been posted. Check the MPR thread. Responded to your PM as well.Thanks for checking man; going to test her seaweed powers soon, she sounds like a creature worthy of taming LOL.

IronClad999
09-24-23, 20:54
Maria is elusive. Yiwa could be a hidden dragon. Ph shit I just noticed she's $350 for 30 minutes. That is the highest ever for a Chinese girl in GFE spots ever for 30min. I think she's trying to deter people from going for 30 minutes. Damn.

How the fuck you didn't notice the scar. Wow LOL. That shit was protruding but she is very cute with great NBC so I'd pay attention to those bits too.Yup, just saw her popping up and todays her first day working; mms strongly recommended her so raws could be utr / YMMV, but I had a really bad vibe from maria ppc (hers was pretty high for a Chinese chick too and they claimed she's pretty which isn't bad but service took the most dmg hence the stop loss was savior LOL).

Ewe52
09-24-23, 21:01
Just got back from the shop. Mei at 1010 isn't a looker in the face but holy shit is she a performer. All the best qualities of a provider rolled into one. Got to be one of the tightest I've ever encountered. Nice tushy like a latina and no Bush. Great attitude also.

Got a chance to look at Mikura also, she was arriving while I was leaving. A total sweetheart, looks like her pic, cutie, Japanese / Afro Brazilian I got the sense she was going to be really excelling at her service. Hell I would've fucked her in her street clothes if PPS would've let me.

IronClad999
09-24-23, 21:02
You liked maho I can tell LOL, yeah she dt well and was cute. But she was one of the first girls to unionizing girls at the shop. Learned all the tactics from her gangster Chinese bf. Offer extras twice as high as other girls before her. I took the firm offer the first time second time I declined as I was saving for another girl later in the afternoon service second time was about 50% worse than when she did the upgrade. Teaching me never to downgrade her again LOL. She a gangster's girl and learned the ways well. But I had fun with her too, gangster respect gangster.She proclaimed at least 1-2 clients were giving her the mrsp cip tag on a daily basis on avg so its those knuckleheads ruining sht for us which I absolutely despise as well (theyre too chicken to grow a spine; using weenie to make the decision which is pretty fked up ruining the market game spoiling gps; so no respect). I dropped her ass despite clicking well but not great cas she speaked a tiny bit of mandarin (ex-bf tutors), then she went touring in australia for a bit after NYC but asked if I can see her last time but I dropped this time bomb cas she's a menace on 200 cip LOL. Although everyones taste is diff, but remember its a business for them, its same for us; shouldn't mess around with <100 cip game (hence the purpose of making games easier not harder bud). The real dough for them is returning / regular clients; not 1 x installment and expect to keep repeating with 200 cip everytime (pussys have mileage, but we print greenies so think again).

PS: the reason why agencies are making girls to set firm 200/300 is cas the male owners themselves are also in this game and they wanna toy with us expecting dumbasses to keep paying and falling to their traps so peeps really needa wake the F up and grow some snowballs not meatballs

PokerBrah
09-24-23, 21:10
She was pretty easy freebie at nova dc hence the extended stay and gatekeepers LOL; esp on top of A game, she going to rape us.Yes, freebies a ton. Not sure if she will be brain washed here. I read she was "smarter" when she did her 2nd tour in DC as she left a short while and went back and now in NYC.

IronClad999
09-24-23, 21:13
Yes, freebies a ton. Not sure if she will be brain washed here. I read she was "smarter" when she did her 2nd tour in DC as she left a short while and went back and now in NYC.Her whole project game isn't my taste so no repeats LOL; wagyu downtown wasnt really tight and not really premium package, but to each their own. Face game already broke the boner game LOL.

PokerBrah
09-24-23, 21:13
She proclaimed at least 1-2 clients were giving her the mrsp cip tag on a daily basis on avg so its those knuckleheads ruining sht for us which I absolutely despise as well (theyre too chicken to grow a spine; using weenie to make the decision which is pretty fked up ruining the market game spoiling gps; so no respect). I dropped her ass despite clicking well but not great cas she speaked a tiny bit of mandarin (ex-bf tutors), then she went touring in australia for a bit after NYC but asked if I can see her last time but I dropped this time bomb cas she's a menace on 200 cip LOL. Although everyones taste is diff, but remember its a business for them, its same for us; shouldn't mess around with <100 cip game (hence the purpose of making games easier not harder bud). The real dough for them is returning / regular clients; not 1 x installment and expect to keep repeating with 200 cip everytime (pussys have mileage, but we print greenies so think again).

PS: the reason why agencies are making girls to set firm 200/300 is cas the male owners themselves are also in this game and they wanna toy with us expecting dumbasses to keep paying and falling to their traps so peeps really needa wake the F up and grow some snowballs not meatballsOnly fools pay MSRP and union price. Like those retards at UAW asking for 40% raise LOL. Fuck them, let them bankrupt the big 3 and wait for another bail out.

Only fine gent / who wants to give charity / fair game pays < $100.

Then the rest pays $0.

PokerBrah
09-24-23, 21:14
Her whole project game isn't my taste so no repeats LOL; wagyu downtown wasnt really tight and not really premium package, but to each their own. Face game already broke the boner game LOL.I am not into her look at all. I shall let other savages get her.

IronClad999
09-24-23, 21:15
She's a legit college girl with decent English. She's a thicc girl with good enough tits and ass. Def can take a pounding but strictly condom game with me P2 P was very hard LOL but got my dick wet. Def feels like a real civvy when you're fucking her because she isn't a pro-level service and you need to direct her a bit. Be warned you can't just man handle her because she will respond with her own opinion on what she wants to do. Ie: I like to spread that leg wide and get deepest and hardest thrust in mish and she would protest a little bit once I was fucking her hard as hell for a bit because her legs would be sore from all that stretching.

Overall a good time and a different flavor of Wagyu than the pros. She's like Kate PPC kind of girl who is submissive but will give her opinion if you cross some magic threadshold of her tolerance of being fucked like a toy.

for comparison.
Tits smaller than Hime, Yuria has wide frame so actually chest size may be same but the "tits" part are not as pronounced for sure.
Waist maybe a tie
Face I think prettier than HimeShe was here last time but also didn't stay long just like how maria ppc with the "womens reasons" LOL. But it sounds like she has some boundaries and hard-to-bend character LOL, fun times man.

PokerBrah
09-24-23, 21:15
Thanks for checking man; going to test her seaweed powers soon, she sounds like a creature worthy of taming LOL.Tits game good, stomach game good. Ass decent.

Face game is acquired taste I think. but you might like the little seaweed!

PokerBrah
09-24-23, 21:18
Thank for checking her man; dropped LOL. Her face game sucks anyways on top of attitudes. It seems like she's not even worth 45 minutes and hhr at best with that type of customer service.I wonder if she went to the Sakura / Basura school of cursing out customers under their breath LOL. We need GD / Johnny Blaze to go teach her a lesson like he did Basura.

IronClad999
09-24-23, 21:19
Only fools pay MSRP and union price. Like those retards at UAW asking for 40% raise LOL. Fuck them, let them bankrupt the big 3 and wait for another bail out.

Then the rest pays $0.This a nice map out of screening out the majority of the community including lurkers that does pay the mrsp either have no sense of business directions or just wasting our time and when they are hurting financially they start complaining dumb sht LOL. Not many play chess game so strategies are highly under-rated.

IronClad999
09-24-23, 21:23
Tits game good, stomach game good. Ass decent.

Face game is acquired taste I think. but you might like the little seaweed!Need 1-2 more candidates for tmrs karate bang; trying to find more urchin bombs but no gps LOL.

IronClad999
09-24-23, 21:26
Only fools pay MSRP and union price. Like those retards at UAW asking for 40% raise LOL. Fuck them, let them bankrupt the big 3 and wait for another bail out.

Then the rest pays $0.The ones that pays it are jack the killers (reapers) toxic LOL; it doesn't make them special by paying those bucks, they just want to keep leaking holes in their wallets for the sake of fantasizing chicks cas they got no skills in charming (lazy to learn).

PS: and dont give bullcrap excuses like "respect the girls etc", BIG FAT FKING NO! its a business, the only respect is REPEATS, not give them a whole ticket lottery prize on first shot and screw up the whole fking party!

Genghis Dong
09-24-23, 22:09

Overall a good time and a different flavor of Wagyu than the pros. She's like Kate PPC kind of girl who is submissive but will give her opinion if you cross some magic threadshold of her tolerance of being fucked like a toy.I had her the first time she was around. Body was a bit too big for me. I remember having her at the room at the end of the hall and just bouncing her on the bed in standing mish.

PokerBrah
09-24-23, 22:17
The ones that pays it are jack the killers (reapers) toxic LOL; it doesn't make them special by paying those bucks, they just want to keep leaking holes in their wallets for the sake of fantasizing chicks cas they got no skills in charming (lazy to learn).

PS: and dont give bullcrap excuses like "respect the girls etc", BIG FAT FKING NO! its a business, the only respect is REPEATS, not give them a whole ticket lottery prize on first shot and screw up the whole fking party!I don't care that they pay. The more they pay, the less the few of us will need ante to since the girls already got a piece of the money they want. LOL. We play poker they they play blackjack and hitting on hard 18's with dealer showing 10's cuz you know.. they think they gotta beat a 10 card showing.

IronClad999
09-24-23, 22:33
I don't care that they pay. The more they pay, the less the few of us will need ante to since the girls already got a piece of the money they want. LOL. We play poker they they play blackjack and hitting on hard 18's with dealer showing 10's cuz you know.. they think they gotta beat a 10 card showing.Theres a lot of brainwashing action spreading between chicks and simp4 paymrsp cas it keeps going back and forth and peeps never learn; its the concept behind it pb, while they can pay what they want but theres a reason why chicks are jaded and ruins the pie for the rest of the party LOL. Its like we have to clean up the simps mess after they went drunk on the casino carts LOL.

RiverRunning
09-24-23, 22:37
Unless you look like those Japanese male hosts that have anime hairstyles and have their rizz, none of why'all are "game"-ing any of these Japanese girls. Not even mentioning the obvious language barrier.

In fact, for a good number of these Japanese girls, the money they make end up going to these hosts back in Japan. Did any of you rizz-ed the popular XoXo Hana to get her insta? She's hanging out with those Hosts right now. Those hosts the ones "game"-ing Japanese girls.

Ewe52
09-24-23, 22:58
Unless you look like those Japanese male hosts that have anime hairstyles and have their rizz, none of why'all are "game"-ing any of these Japanese girls. Not even mentioning the obvious language barrier.

In fact, for a good number of these Japanese girls, the money they make end up going to these hosts back in Japan. Did any of you rizz-ed the popular XoXo Hana to get her insta? She's hanging out with those Hosts right now. Those hosts the ones "game"-ing Japanese girls.I check out the Hana insta, you're right she's in love with her hosts. I can't tell which one is more beautiful hana or the host LMFAO! I claim nothing! And stopped talking about what I pay now cause most on here won't believe me. I talk to the shops know the owners I have a pretty good idea what's really going on with what the others are claiming. And the truth is downright hilarious! Only one I believe is really getting a deal is IC, and that's from seeing real gangsters ply their trade in my 15 yrs globe trotting for hoes.

TheWholeFnShow
09-24-23, 23:05
The ones that pays it are jack the killers (reapers) toxic LOL; it doesn't make them special by paying those bucks, they just want to keep leaking holes in their wallets for the sake of fantasizing chicks cas they got no skills in charming (lazy to learn).

PS: and dont give bullcrap excuses like "respect the girls etc", BIG FAT FKING NO! its a business, the only respect is REPEATS, not give them a whole ticket lottery prize on first shot and screw up the whole fking party!Say it louder for the shills in the back purposely helping the girls and shops shill $200 bbfscip. they are right here in this thread.

DrunkenKid
09-24-23, 23:56
I wonder if she went to the Sakura / Basura school of cursing out customers under their breath LOL. We need GD / Johnny Blaze to go teach her a lesson like he did Basura.I read GD's LOL review of Sakura / Yukari and I think he tapped out. The girl was just so bat shit annoying that he couldn't even nut. The highlight of the encounter is the following:

"She is giving me the finger and I am calling her a worthless b1tch. She says she isn't cheap and I say Kay 420 and you 360, you cheap. She opens the door and throws my sneakers out the door. LOL. I am dying writing this. I tell her to get my shoes back in here my hour is not up yet. More arguing. Then I just say, Baka baka baka and walk out. ".

DrunkenKid
09-25-23, 00:12

In fact, for a good number of these Japanese girls, the money they make end up going to these hosts back in Japan. Did any of you rizz-ed the popular XoXo Hana to get her insta? She's hanging out with those Hosts right now. Those hosts the ones "game"-ing Japanese girls.This shit is true. My jaw hit the bed when a JGirl told me that her working JGirl friend was going back to Japan to give $80 k to "support" this male host that they both knew. Then she shows me a picture of this brown / orange hair motherfucker holding two double bricks worth of cash in each hand. LOL. I didn't understand what the fuck was going on. I was like "do you owe him money?" "No, we just want to give him money. " WTF Japan.

BillyCunn
09-25-23, 01:12

In fact, for a good number of these Japanese girls, the money they make end up going to these hosts back in Japan. Did any of you rizz-ed the popular XoXo Hana to get her insta? She's hanging out with those Hosts right now. Those hosts the ones "game"-ing Japanese girls.Lmao, bro don't ruin their fun. It's not like they didn't know it's a pretend game as long as the cash keeps flowing. BTW I'd recommend some of you watch this video from Meshida a Japanese comedian for more about our traveling ladies.

https://youtu.be/xG-EGqVPh2w?si=djKo20fCiMytSzHV

Ewe52
09-25-23, 02:49
Another fucking Elsa? Must be there shop's code name for a hot ass babe ready to take your load.

https://10tenclub.com/view/414

PokerBrah
09-25-23, 07:16
At River. Yes, this is definitely true! LMAO. Many girls are feeding a "sugar baby boy" back home. LOL. More reason not to feed J Boys indirectly.

As for Insta, not sure what simps are here talking about their Insta. Do you know who's doing that simp boy shit? As of it matters, they got hundreds / thousands of fans anyway so you are just one of the many LOL.

At DK. It is nuts these J boys got multiple girls doing this and then the girls will just get rotated out. LMAO!!

In fact, for a good number of these Japanese girls, the money they make end up going to these hosts back in Japan. Did any of you rizz-ed the popular XoXo Hana to get her insta? She's hanging out with those Hosts right now. Those hosts the ones "game"-ing Japanese girls.

This shit is true. My jaw hit the bed when a JGirl told me that her working JGirl friend was going back to Japan to give $80 k to "support" this male host that they both knew. Then she shows me a picture of this brown / orange hair motherfucker holding two double bricks worth of cash in each hand. LOL. I didn't understand what the fuck was going on. I was like "do you owe him money?" "No, we just want to give him money. " WTF Japan.

PokerBrah
09-25-23, 07:20
Lmao, bro don't ruin their fun. It's not like they didn't know it's a pretend game as long as the cash keeps flowing. BTW I'd recommend some of you watch this video from Meshida a Japanese comedian for more about our traveling ladies.

https://youtu.be/xG-EGqVPh2w?si=djKo20fCiMytSzHVLMAO! Good shit.

PokerBrah
09-25-23, 07:21
Elsa 1010 https://10tenclub.com/view/414 - hot.

Mikura 1010 https://10tenclub.com/view/413 - official day is today.

Yiwa at GD. She's built like Harper but condom-only.

RyanLar
09-25-23, 07:26
At River. Yes, this is definitely true! LMAO. Many girls are feeding a "sugar baby boy" back home. LOL. More reason not to feed J Boys indirectly.

As for Insta, not sure what simps are here talking about their Insta. Do you know who's doing that simp boy shit? As of it matters, they got hundreds / thousands of fans anyway so you are just one of the many LOL.

At DK. It is nuts these J boys got multiple girls doing this and then the girls will just get rotated out. LMAO!!At RiverRunning and PB and DK.

I think there is just only one person who stalks girl on Insta and you know who that is. Haha.

He tracked Yuki and followed her to SE and then talked about Snow's Insta like it was special. I'm sure he's got all of them!

What a Leroy!

Ewe52
09-25-23, 07:45
At RiverRunning and PB and DK.

I think there is just only one person who stalks girl on Insta and you know who that is. Haha.

He tracked Yuki and followed her to SE and then talked about Snow's Insta like it was special. I'm sure he's got all of them!

What a Leroy!Ehh what's that insta what? I'll take Sanka. This must be the clowns United movement 😂 What Apps do the china boys use? GOKspy?

BubbleBae
09-25-23, 10:21
Elsa 1010 is cute face big eyes, def short, big natural tits. Shaved bald pussy. Not quite innie pussy as you can see some lips on her. Big mouth lips and prepared to be lipglosseed while kissing.

The game was open today at 9:30 AM so all you boys are late if you went at the regular spa time.

Elsa 1010 https://10tenclub.com/view/414 - hot.

Mikura 1010 https://10tenclub.com/view/413 - official day is today.

Yiwa at GD. She's built like Harper but condom-only.

Ewe52
09-25-23, 11:36
Elsa 1010 is cute face big eyes, def short, big natural tits. Shaved bald pussy. Not quite innie pussy as you can see some lips on her. Big mouth lips and prepared to be lipglosseed while kissing.

The game was open today at 9:30 AM so all you boys are late if you went at the regular spa time.LOL you beat me to it! Yeah all of that and she's an lasered kitty, firecracker personality and an fucking machine, no quit in her. Great rapport with her so you all can assume whatever on the cip. Little acne problems on her back was her only blemish. Face looked like MiKa.

BubbleBae
09-25-23, 17:37
LOL you beat me to it! Yeah all of that and she's an lasered kitty, firecracker personality and an fucking machine, no quit in her. Great rapport with her so you all can assume whatever on the cip. Little acne problems on her back was her only blemish. Face looked like MiKa.She was cute with big doe eyes. Nice attitude. I am not sure about a "fucking machine" but she will take it and stay in position and moan. Wasn't a lot of time left so she washed me up to get me on my way and would take a shower herself after I leave. I did stick my dick back in her a few times before I got dressed because I was hard again while getting dressed. Very nice girl for sure and aims to please. Decent English too.

VidLover69
09-25-23, 19:21
She was cute with big doe eyes. Nice attitude. I am not sure about a "fucking machine" but she will take it and stay in position and moan. Wasn't a lot of time left so she washed me up to get me on my way and would take a shower herself after I leave. I did stick my dick back in her a few times before I got dressed because I was hard again while getting dressed. Very nice girl for sure and aims to please. Decent English too.This forum is unusually quiet today. Is everyone too busy running the train on Elsa to post. Hahaha.

Ewe52
09-25-23, 20:47
She was cute with big doe eyes. Nice attitude. I am not sure about a "fucking machine" but she will take it and stay in position and moan. Wasn't a lot of time left so she washed me up to get me on my way and would take a shower herself after I leave. I did stick my dick back in her a few times before I got dressed because I was hard again while getting dressed. Very nice girl for sure and aims to please. Decent English too.Now you sound like a meet and greet bullshit troll lurking about that place. You're on the don't believe list. They didn't even want me to go in at 10 am because the boss never interviewed her asked me to wait 30 minutes. I declined and since they knew me well they said go ahead.

Ewe52
09-25-23, 20:49
This forum is unusually quiet today. Is everyone too busy running the train on Elsa to post. Hahaha.She took a half day off called it a night something happened with a regular there made her quit for the day. I didn't ask too much roughness or big dick or both who knows.

BubbleBae
09-25-23, 22:02
Now you sound like a meet and greet bullshit troll lurking about that place. You're on the don't believe list. They didn't even want me to go in at 10 am because the boss never interviewed her asked me to wait 30 minutes. I declined and since they knew me well they said go ahead.We're here to talk about girls. Not about you. So weird you want to make every discussion about you and only you. This is the BBFS thread, not Grindr.

No one here cares that "they knew you" or what you do or you talk to the boss. Calm down shop boy.

And you are def not the first guy who dip a dick into her this morning. Not sure why you want to make it a internet dick-measuring contest with everyone here and consistently hijack discussion with posts about me me me me me.

Who here feels the same?

Ewe52
09-25-23, 22:12
We're here to talk about girls. Not about you. So weird you want to make every discussion about you and only you. This is the BBFS thread, not Grindr.

No one here cares that "they knew you" or what you do or you talk to the boss. Calm down shop boy.

And you are def not the first guy who dip a dick into her this morning. Not sure why you want to make it a internet dick-measuring contest with everyone here and consistently hijack discussion with posts about me me me me me.

Who here feels the same?You sitting there trolling bragging about being first when they have a policy from the owners of interviewing every girl before they work. I know them and they gave me a pass, I gave you a benefit of the doubt but can see you full of shit. Can't even provide anything beyond one of those losers that come up for a meet and greet yet getting on here to brag about fantasies in your mind.

BubbleBae
09-25-23, 22:41
You sitting there trolling bragging about being first when they have a policy from the owners of interviewing every girl before they work. I know them and they gave me a pass, I gave you a benefit of the doubt but can see you full of shit. Can't even provide anything beyond one of those losers that come up for a meet and greet yet getting on here to brag about fantasies in your mind.I was going to let you live without being proven a fool but you just have to run your mouth so I'll prove that you are a fool.

I told you that are not the first.

Why do you just so desperately want to be made fun of? Mr. "I know everything" You don't know jack son.

Now please go sit in the corner and have your timeout and play nice with others and be quiet when you are spoken to next time.

Ewe52
09-25-23, 22:55
I was going to let you live without being proven a fool but you just have to run your mouth so I'll prove that you are a fool.

I told you that are not the first.

Why do you just so desperately want to be made fun of? Mr. "I know everything" You don't know jack son.

Now please go sit in the corner and have your timeout and play nice with others and be quiet when you are spoken to next time.Hahaha! What exactly does that prove you can write on a notepad?

TheWholeFnShow
09-25-23, 23:03
I wasn't first or last, but Elsa was legit. Good attitude and service.

VidLover69
09-25-23, 23:20
My Tete review has been posted. Check the MPR thread. Responded to your PM as well.Saw Tete and had a similar experience to Javlur except I went for the upgrades. Negotiating wasted too much time though. I don't know if she was playing dumb or what. Once the fun started, it was good. Tits are implants but fairly soft and look nice on that young 20 year old body. BBBJ was decent and she can ride CG with enthusiasm. She took the D the whole time with no problem (no swollen pussy yet).

PokerBrah
09-25-23, 23:29
R8 is upping the games with nighttime updates?

Hara R8 https://risingsun8.com/view/246 - legit 20 year old. Looks cute, no way she's 4'9.

Catrina R8 https://risingsun8.com/view/248 - I mean. If she was Chinese and like this I'd bang.

Ayala R8 https://risingsun8.com/view/247 - exotic mix. I'll have the Pad Thai with a side of Baghette I think I've seen the last ass pic before.

Looks like Yuruko rotated back https://risingsun8.com/view/199.

Saw Tete and had a similar experience to Javlur except I went for the upgrades. Negotiating wasted too much time though. I don't know if she was playing dumb or what. Once the fun started, it was good. Tits are implants but fairly soft and look nice on that young 20 year old body. BBBJ was decent and she can ride CG with enthusiasm. She took the D the whole time with no problem (no swollen pussy yet).Did the upgrade include the video package? What do you bring to the set so to speak. 2-camera setup? Tripods? Go Pro? DSLR? Or just iPhone Pro.

PokerBrah
09-26-23, 07:23
Wow really no other new ones this morning.

R8 is upping the games with nighttime updates?

Hara R8 https://risingsun8.com/view/246 - legit 20 year old. Looks cute, no way she's 4'9.

Catrina R8 https://risingsun8.com/view/248 - I mean. If she was Chinese and like this I'd bang.

Ayala R8 https://risingsun8.com/view/247 - exotic mix. I'll have the Pad Thai with a side of Baghette I think I've seen the last ass pic before.

Looks like Yuruko rotated back https://risingsun8.com/view/199.

Did the upgrade include the video package? What do you bring to the set so to speak. 2-camera setup? Tripods? Go Pro? DSLR? Or just iPhone Pro.

JavLuvr
09-26-23, 08:52
Now you sound like a meet and greet bullshit troll lurking about that place. You're on the don't believe list. They didn't even want me to go in at 10 am because the boss never interviewed her asked me to wait 30 minutes. I declined and since they knew me well they said go ahead.

You sitting there trolling bragging about being first when they have a policy from the owners of interviewing every girl before they work. I know them and they gave me a pass, I gave you a benefit of the doubt but can see you full of shit. Can't even provide anything beyond one of those losers that come up for a meet and greet yet getting on here to brag about fantasies in your mind.Seems like you are constantly attacking other posters and claiming they are full of shit or that their intel is no good. When you do this BS, it stifles discussion. I for one would like to hear from other posters, newbies especially. No one should have to be worried about getting attacked by you when they post LOL. Who the hell are you to declare that this guy is on the "do not believe list"?

Maybe you're not as VIP as you think you are and the shop management told you the girl was busy with an "interview" when in fact she just getting pounded out by another monger right before your 10 am appointment? LOL. Shops will lie about this kind of thing pretty often in my experience because they know most mongers want to be first of the day.

JavLuvr
09-26-23, 09:08
Saw Tete and had a similar experience to Javlur except I went for the upgrades. Negotiating wasted too much time though. I don't know if she was playing dumb or what. Once the fun started, it was good. Tits are implants but fairly soft and look nice on that young 20 year old body. BBBJ was decent and she can ride CG with enthusiasm. She took the D the whole time with no problem (no swollen pussy yet).I had a similar experience with the negotiations. We spent almost 5 minutes going back and forth through translator before I gave up and just put on an 001. She will do $100 CIP but I wanted it for $0 LOL. I don't think she's playing dumb though, I got the feeling she's just a young pro who is genuinely new to the biz and is still learning. Probably just unfamiliar with using translator app plus she has very little English.

Hot young body and happy FKs in CG. Fake tits are well done but as with most fake tiddy girls, I probably would have preferred she just kept her small natural tits. She can indeed take the D! Also snagged around 10-15 minutes of extra time so the 5 minutes wasted negotiating was no big deal in the end.

RyanLar
09-26-23, 09:17
OK. Taking mental notes to go negotiate with her. How whispy is it. I did see Sonia and that girl had ass up the asshole but I endured it.

I had a similar experience with the negotiations. We spent almost 5 minutes going back and forth through translator before I gave up and just put on an 001. She will do $100 CIP but I wanted it for $0 LOL. I don't think she's playing dumb though, I got the feeling she's just a young pro who is genuinely new to the biz and is still learning. Probably just unfamiliar with using translator app plus she has very little English.

Hot young body and happy FKs in CG. Fake tits are well done but as with most fake tiddy girls, I probably would have preferred she just kept her small natural tits. She can indeed take the D! Also snagged around 10-15 minutes of extra time so the 5 minutes wasted negotiating was no big deal in the end.

DrunkenKid
09-26-23, 09:25
OK. Taking mental notes to go negotiate with her. How whispy is it. I did see Sonia and that girl had ass up the asshole but I endured it.Ass up the asshole? Wut? Hair? Shit? GERBILS?

BTW: can someone report back on Tete's brow? Those pics still bother me.

Skillful
09-26-23, 09:41
Good morning to all.

HIME - / ppC / WSD- my kind of body as I'm not into the spinner bodies (although I make exceptions sometimes).

Found her to be bubbly good attitude. But once I seen the Bush it killed it for me. Even as polite as she was. I know some of you like the JAV star Bush so if that's the case. There's your info. Gave her the 1 tip for cip and 1 for video. While recording her slightly owl looking eyes sucking my cock I cimed. It was literally 3 minutes in. Don't ever remember this happening to me. Weird cause it wasn't the best BJ but maybe the recording excited me more. I wasn't going to DATY the Bush so we chatted. She asked some basic questions in English. Then I put her on her side so I don't see the Bush and creamed her. Prob won't repeat but then again I hardly ever repeat. Only maybe 10 percent of girls I see get a repeat creami.

YAZUMI - / xoxo- Wow. Very pretty girl. Closest girl to her pictures on XOXO as they have a terrible photoshop bad habit. Every XOXO picture you see must take with a a grain of salt and pepper as it might now be what you got baited into with picture. That being said Yazumi is close and man I will start by talking about those absolutely huge pillows she has. Bigger than the legend YUME from PPC. YUME has dropped more over the years but was still a nice asset. Well this girls pillows have to be DDD natural or bigger. She said 1 dollar come outside or 2 dollars cum inside. Boy do I hate that new negotiation from the girls. Whatever. I say outside and she gets to a above Average BBBJ some light deep throat. Not much to say in this category. She starts a tit fuck with some spit. Engulfed MY whole cock. It would just disappear. I could have just done this till completion but I wanted to feel her Insides. Started to fuck. Not fresh shaved. Maybe 3 days. Small stub growing. I'm a sucker for a fresh shaved pussy. Never the less. Pumped her in mish / cg / doggy and gave her first squirt inside and rest on the ass (since I paid for outside only) whatever. Might repeat. She might have made the 10 percent. She also had a up charge for video with face and without face lmao. Jesus Christ.

Serena - / blueslatinas- wow. Wells she's part of the 10 percent I repeat. With the lack of Latinas doing all the nasty stuff the boys like to do she's a rare gem. Colombian. Big man made tits. Small waist. Lipo round soft ass. Typical Latina plastic surgeries. If you're into that cool. If not skip it. Whole menu open with addons to pretty much anything. Avoid Greek / CIA as she offers it. But can barely get your cock in her ass. I'm below average size and she kept saying slow slow slow. Wait. Annoying. So that's a wasted $ add on. First time I seen her I slow stroked the ass till cumming in ass and got a picture of it oozing out. That was my goal of the day. 2 hundo extra.

Next time I seen her. 2 hundo extra. She was adamant about no cum in pussy. But while she was riding me as I started to cum and said I'm a cum she kept riding till competion. Started laughing like a sex demon as if she loved it. So yes CIP. I asked her could I golden shower her as I wanted to push the limits. She asked for 2 hundo more. I pissed on her mouth and face as she loved it. Real porn star style with anything goes. But expect to spend a little more obviously.

Going to see KIRA / PPC today as you guys helped me with my decision letting me know 2 cips in half hour and good deep throat. I'm a throat fuck her for 1st cup and CiP second cup. Happy hunting.

RyanLar
09-26-23, 09:48
HAIR EVERYWHERE. Like Austin Power's but on a cute girls' ass. Believe me I was shocked but I was at a point of no-return.

I seldom see that on a girl so it was shocking to me.

Jav liked her too so he can attest that asshole hair.

Ass up the asshole? Wut? Hair? Shit? GERBILS?

BTW: can someone report back on Tete's brow? Those pics still bother me.

VidLover69
09-26-23, 09:51
Did the upgrade include the video package? What do you bring to the set so to speak. 2-camera setup? Tripods? Go Pro? DSLR? Or just iPhone Pro.PB, so many questions. You looking to join the vid lovers club. Haha.

Anyways, Tete is offers video for the usual extra. Yes to two camera set up (main + my phone). Long ago, I used to go in with 4 but it significantly increases the chance of the girl freaking out / changing mind and it is too distracting to try to keep track of that many. So if you go with too many cameras, the footage kinda sucks for half the set up and you are not enjoying the fun even if the girl is cool with it.

No to go pro since it needs to be up close. I heard of guys strapping it to their heads but that is so lame. Also no large tripods. It is a pain to carry around and again, much more likely girls freak out and changes her mind.

JavLuvr
09-26-23, 12:17
OK. Taking mental notes to go negotiate with her. How whispy is it. I did see Sonia and that girl had ass up the asshole but I endured it.Jfc I have gotten too many PMs about this LOL. She's just got a trimmed Bush up top, the lips are clean. It's a smallish patch and wispy in the sense that it isn't very thick. Also super soft pubes, the type you only find on a younger girl. Tete's Bush is nothing like what Sonia had going on. No natural J-Bush and no asshole hair LOL.

Ass up the asshole? Wut? Hair? Shit? GERBILS?

BTW: can someone report back on Tete's brow? Those pics still bother me.Idk WTF the deal is with those pics. She doesn't have thick brows in person haha. I think I inadvertently omitted this from my review, but the pics are not accurate. They depict her body somewhat accurately but not her face. She's got a very hot body but somewhat plain face IRL.

HAIR EVERYWHERE. Like Austin Power's but on a cute girls' ass. Believe me I was shocked but I was at a point of no-return.

I seldom see that on a girl so it was shocking to me.

Jav liked her too so he can attest that asshole hair.I still can't believe you banged that girl. Very out of character for an NBC. Not quite Austin Powers but ya she was natural, both pussy and asshole LOL. That was a weird time at PPC. Agents sent them a bunch of Bushy J-girls in the same week!

IronClad999
09-26-23, 13:13
It was still pouring between moderately with some drizzles yesterday (long day of banging tour in NYC and pa), booked tete based on the rec's from fellows here; curtailed version:

Tete is actually prettier in person but youth and tiny petite just like mimi se but tete has a kids body except fake mm Cs and bushyclub (like the way javy described in a small haystack LOL but not jungle) but smelled reek of BO so I only daty a bit and 001 madbullbanged her cas she was trying to reach the rubbers so I ninja'd her; 70% freebie vibes but she was sniffing and almost sneezing so that's prob why she wasnt at her best and couldn't click well but A game melted her a bit; pussy 83% tight, couldve gotten freebie if I pushed for 45 min but she was already booked so only 30 min LOL. Body wise a bit slimmer vs pics; but face game about 82% accurate with P.S. As usual.

She does seem very inexperienced like a fresh wagyu with some small minor scars here and there but they're not turn offs and some might find it sexy. A lot of fake laughs / giggles along with barely any eng (complete novice) and constant google voice chat as needed. She does save up a lot of red rubbers near her table but nowhere as good as 001's. Despite no freebies; with more visits and wait til she recovers from sniffing (prob got sick so its even harder for her to click chemistry game with us but A / charm game did melt her and she almost pulled off my 001 while holding my hips (big big hint folks; wink wink with eyebrows LOL; yes her eyebrows eagle cute LOLOL) cas she's constantly screaming her famous kimochi opera (she felt a lot better after the 15-20 minutes 001-wagyubang (half way raws cas she almost pulled it off on her own accord so pretty darn close to freebies; her one hand holds on to my hip and other right hand near the ironman (now, this is where you really need A game cas p2 p game along with sampling her chest game made her kimochi climax even further that she was treating the condom as if its nonexistent).

P.S.: was planning to add yiwa ppc to the list as recommended by viola, but didn't know she starts work late after 1:30 pm and I had to bounce NYC for my other atf and appt's but I went to browse aria ddy after tete. Aria ddy review pending shortly (too much bangs too burned out to post LOL).

PokerBrah
09-26-23, 13:15
#NBC #TeamVideo.

Good info. I usually hand hold my iPhone because I can't imagine carrying even just a simple 24-inch small tripod because a lot of times I am between lunch, right after work, right before joining happy hour etc so whatever camera on me is always the best camera. I should just invest in a small Manfrotto mini tripod table mount so it can be stable on a window sill or table but I haven't done it. It's the only thing that would be small enough to fit in my bag I have with me.

I like my iPhone because more Macro level shots of the pussy is good.

PB, so many questions. You looking to join the vid lovers club. Haha.

Anyways, Tete is offers video for the usual extra. Yes to two camera set up (main + my phone). Long ago, I used to go in with 4 but it significantly increases the chance of the girl freaking out / changing mind and it is too distracting to try to keep track of that many. So if you go with too many cameras, the footage kinda sucks for half the set up and you are not enjoying the fun even if the girl is cool with it.

No to go pro since it needs to be up close. I heard of guys strapping it to their heads but that is so lame. Also no large tripods. It is a pain to carry around and again, much more likely girls freak out and changes her mind.

DrunkenKid
09-26-23, 13:51
Jfc I have gotten too many PMs about this LOL. She's just got a trimmed Bush up top, the lips are clean. It's a smallish patch and wispy in the sense that it isn't very thick. Also super soft pubes, the type you only find on a younger girl. Tete's Bush is nothing like what Sonia had going on. No natural J-Bush and no asshole hair LOL.

I still can't believe you banged that girl. Very out of character for an NBC. Not quite Austin Powers but ya she was natural, both pussy and asshole LOL. That was a weird time at PPC. Agents sent them a bunch of Bushy J-girls in the same week!I felt like Team #RTB set me up with a grenade when I went to see Sonia. Not only was she a shower time waster, she also pre-lubed her pussy. My mouth stepped on a land mine of long hairs and foul lube. Messed up my whole game.

IronClad999
09-26-23, 13:51
I had a similar experience with the negotiations. We spent almost 5 minutes going back and forth through translator before I gave up and just put on an 001. She will do $100 CIP but I wanted it for $0 LOL. I don't think she's playing dumb though, I got the feeling she's just a young pro who is genuinely new to the biz and is still learning. Probably just unfamiliar with using translator app plus she has very little English.

Hot young body and happy FKs in CG. Fake tits are well done but as with most fake tiddy girls, I probably would have preferred she just kept her small natural tits. She can indeed take the D! Also snagged around 10-15 minutes of extra time so the 5 minutes wasted negotiating was no big deal in the end.Its very possible javy; I just posted hers and went to check her yesterday based on your feedbacks. Only exciting part was her youth, eaglebrows LOL, no routine game cas she was standing there with her phone charging and sniffing while staring at us (giving her our attention LOL), does count the donations but turns away counting in the corner but she didn't give me the gps vibe to cross her off yet. Pps mentioned she will prob stick around 2 more weeks roughly, so a few more attempts should make a big diff cas she has potentials despite cold vibes that may need warm ups and she was prob sick when we saw her cas she was a bit off her game despite the kimochi vibes. She could easily stall for time if we don't take lead quick that's for sure LOL.

IronClad999
09-26-23, 13:53
Looks like ppc also trying to raise the bars:

230 30 min.

280 45 min.

340 60 min.

Face game isn't my thang so help yourselves LOL, but body looks spicy.

Ewe52
09-26-23, 15:38
Seems like you are constantly attacking other posters and claiming they are full of shit or that their intel is no good. When you do this BS, it stifles discussion. I for one would like to hear from other posters, newbies especially. No one should have to be worried about getting attacked by you when they post LOL. Who the hell are you to declare that this guy is on the "do not believe list"?

Maybe you're not as VIP as you think you are and the shop management told you the girl was busy with an "interview" when in fact she just getting pounded out by another monger right before your 10 am appointment? LOL. Shops will lie about this kind of thing pretty often in my experience because they know most mongers want to be first of the day.The question is who the are you?? Answer that only when you can afford to pay your light bills.

PokerBrah
09-26-23, 15:59
I felt like Team #RTB set me up with a grenade when I went to see Sonia. Not only was she a shower time waster, she also pre-lubed her pussy. My mouth stepped on a land mine of long hairs and foul lube. Messed up my whole game.I am sorry my dude, I could have told you the down low.

PokerBrah
09-26-23, 15:59
Better raise some rice bowls and feed her she's so skinny.

Looks like ppc also trying to raise the bars:

230 30 min.

280 45 min.

340 60 min.

Face game isn't my thang so help yourselves LOL, but body looks spicy.

PropLA
09-26-23, 18:59
I forgot to add that 10 ten gave me a punch card when I was exiting -- after 10 visits they offer a "discount" LOL.

Love the operations in NY and I wish this was the norm in LA too!

VidLover69
09-26-23, 19:01
I should just invest in a small Manfrotto mini tripod table mount so it can be stable on a window sill or table but I haven't done it. It's the only thing that would be small enough to fit in my bag I have with me. Amazon has plenty of cheap mini tripods that you can use as a stand. So you can stick a spare phone there and use another phone for pov / close in pussy shots. Haha.

Scythe10
09-26-23, 21:52
Amazon has plenty of cheap mini tripods that you can use as a stand. So you can stick a spare phone there and use another phone for pov / close in pussy shots. Haha.LOL. I was going to start looking for mini-stands for phones, just for vids. For some reason, forgot about Amazon.

DrunkenKid
09-26-23, 22:44
I forgot to add that 10 ten gave me a punch card when I was exiting -- after 10 visits they offer a "discount" LOL.
Love the operations in NY and I wish this was the norm in LA too!That coffee loyalty card is worth $$, up to $200 off a session so it's good shit.

NeoZeed
09-26-23, 22:50
#NBC #TeamVideo.

Good info. I usually hand hold my iPhone because I can't imagine carrying even just a simple 24-inch small tripod because a lot of times I am between lunch, right after work, right before joining happy hour etc so whatever camera on me is always the best camera. I should just invest in a small Manfrotto mini tripod table mount so it can be stable on a window sill or table but I haven't done it. It's the only thing that would be small enough to fit in my bag I have with me.

I like my iPhone because more Macro level shots of the pussy is good.My setup is just a plain samsung galaxy phone I hold, . 5 (zoom out) mostly, 2400 x1080 60 FPS. Canon SX730 that just goes on any nightstand or table nearby. 2 clip lights with 1500 lumens LED bulbs, extension cord, 2 standby handheld LED lights (AAA battery operated) in-case there's no opportunity to plug into a wall socket. Lights on in the room are a must, even if I'm bringing my own lighting. Once the shoot is done, it goes into premiere where I adjust brightness / contrast, saturation levels, gamma, cutting out position changes or shaky cam segments.

I don't have several hundred vids yet, but I'm around 150. Collection goes as far back as 2012 (KoreanDelight, the 990 building, MyAsianGFE, AsianGoldenFlowers, Gogorelax). Some lesser asian porn stars (Carmina Kai, Lea Hart, etc.). The only thing that tops (for me) the current Jgirls in the collection are the legit Kgirl (18/19) from back in the day.

Genghis Dong
09-26-23, 23:00
That coffee loyalty card is worth $$, up to $200 off a session so it's good shit.For sure. I think I went through 4 of those probably by now.

DrunkenKid
09-26-23, 23:05
I am sorry my dude, I could have told you the down low.Ya, I think avoiding JavLuvr's recommendations is going to be my strategy going forth.

SenorVac
09-26-23, 23:47
https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/548

Ya'll were not lying. Etsuko was fking amazing.

Price: 7/10 $360 base + $200 CIP.

Service 10/10 started off with a hug to a lfk then dfk. Started kissing all over then went down for BBBJ DT into 1st CIM. Then she I had her lay besides me and FIV, she was so tight.

More BBBJ and went to mish for a while then doggy for a while then CIP. Snuggled for a bit then fucked again, then finished with 2nd CIM (I can't get enough).

Then more snuggling, she said she was 23 and first time here in the US. She's leaving here in about 2 weeks.

Looks 9/10 she is so hot and cute, natural boobs as far as I know, no scar marks. Very smooth, very sweet smile.

Pics were really close, it's not fake or misleading pics like other ones I seen.

Thank you all for the recommendation. I hope to visit NY again at some point in the future but this past weekend was really bad weather for a first time visit.

DrunkenKid
09-27-23, 00:03
Looks 9/10 she is so hot and cute, natural boobs as far as I know, no scar marks. Very smooth, very sweet smile.
They're not real, but they're spectacular.

PokerBrah
09-27-23, 06:42
Sugoi! Glad you had a great time too like many of us.

Tit job Scars under armpit. I checked also.

She is the best j girl right now.

https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/548

Ya'll were not lying. Etsuko was fking amazing.

Price: 7/10 $360 base + $200 CIP.

Service 10/10 started off with a hug to a lfk then dfk. Started kissing all over then went down for BBBJ DT into 1st CIM. Then she I had her lay besides me and FIV, she was so tight.

More BBBJ and went to mish for a while then doggy for a while then CIP. Snuggled for a bit then fucked again, then finished with 2nd CIM (I can't get enough).

Then more snuggling, she said she was 23 and first time here in the US. She's leaving here in about 2 weeks.

Pics were really close, it's not fake or misleading pics like other ones I seen.

Thank you all for the recommendation. I hope to visit NY again at some point in the future but this past weekend was really bad weather for a first time visit.

JediNY
09-27-23, 07:01

She is the best j girl right now.Why the big endorsement when she is asking and getting $200 CIP?

PokerBrah
09-27-23, 07:13
Ya, I think avoiding JavLuvr's recommendations is going to be my strategy going forth.This is the way for #NBC.

PokerBrah
09-27-23, 07:19
Midori R8 https://risingsun8.com/view/250.

Karin PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/karin - from yesterday.

Omakase.
---------------
Etsuko SE still best.

Else 1010 - if you want to ravage a shorty.

Hana R8 looking tasty. Need to try. She is #NBC

Kira PPC. Extra servings all you can eat

IronClad999
09-27-23, 07:20
Face game looks like barbie LOL;.

$230/30 Mins.

$280/45 Mins.

$340/60 Mins.

Neat game but prob lots of make up.

IronClad999
09-27-23, 08:14
Thanks for the rotational pop up gigs bud; appreciated (haven't gotten enough time to flip through msgs cas of burnouts and full house inbox LOL).

IronClad999
09-27-23, 08:16
Better raise some rice bowls and feed her she's so skinny.They used to feed the chicks so well and us back then when gaga occupies the kitchen game as well as mms and provider triple shots LOL. Gaga's still relaxing on her tour back overseas unless she made a secret comeback LOL (yes she tours a lot overseas, iykyk).

IronClad999
09-27-23, 08:17
This is the way for #NBC.Multi-task on both NBC and RTB LOL.

IronClad999
09-27-23, 08:18
Kira PPC. Extra servings all you can eatI thought someone mentioned at the other board about kira having some RBF like aya at some point; not bad attitude but ones that needs a good rawbang to tame them LOL.

IronClad999
09-27-23, 08:21

She is the best j girl right now.Might check other goodies today; elsa1010 seems a nice choice since I missed her cas of schedule overlaps the other rainy / poury day, but seems like a few gatekeepers on new fruits nowadays (aria ddy left but every time I visit they try to trap me there with verna and/or double shots knowing its game over a while ago LOL). While tete wasnt bad, but kinda in the mood for something else today besides etsuko cas her trainwreck pussy still yearning for those shopaholic syndrome soon.

JediNY
09-27-23, 08:23
They used to feed the chicks so well and us back then when gaga occupies the kitchen game as well as mms and provider triple shots LOL. Gaga's still relaxing on her tour back overseas unless she made a secret comeback LOL (yes she tours a lot overseas, iykyk).I was not sure but I think Gaga offered herself for a double last week. I declined. LOL.

JediNY
09-27-23, 08:31
They used to feed the chicks so well and us back then when gaga occupies the kitchen game as well as mms and provider triple shots LOL. Gaga's still relaxing on her tour back overseas unless she made a secret comeback LOL (yes she tours a lot overseas, iykyk).About a couple of months ago, it wasn't Gaga cooking but the meatballs were good. The shrimps in the shell were messy. Funny, Chinese cooking for J girls. In hindsight, I should have offered to pay something but I forgot my manners. LOL.

PokerBrah
09-27-23, 09:05
I thought someone mentioned at the other board about kira having some RBF like aya at some point; not bad attitude but ones that needs a good rawbang to tame them LOL.She smiles, just have to break her down with some banter. She spoke enough English for decent communication on all of the dad-joke level comments.

She gave a pretty good service. I think I already mentioned she will let you fuck until you drop.

More on her.

Her tits are real nice, I think a tad smaller Victoria's size and perkiness.

Tall like Victoria.

Ass fuller.

Pussy much tighter than Victoria H.

No one has a full out sex maniac act like Vic so there's no comparison here.

Overall a great time away from the usual 5' shorty girls. I do really enjoy 5'6 girls because it feels like fucking a "real woman" so to speak.

PokerBrah
09-27-23, 09:11
Might check other goodies today; elsa1010 seems a nice choice since I missed her cas of schedule overlaps the other rainy / poury day, but seems like a few gatekeepers on new fruits nowadays (aria ddy left but every time I visit they try to trap me there with verna and/or double shots knowing its game over a while ago LOL). While tete wasnt bad, but kinda in the mood for something else today besides etsuko cas her trainwreck pussy still yearning for those shopaholic syndrome soon.The freshest is Hara, 2 day old fruit that requires some schooling but seems very pliable. Will teach her the raw pokey pokey.

Elsa is good, be sure to not get caught with her pussy control and squeeze out your soy sauce too early.

PokerBrah
09-27-23, 09:12
Multi-task on both NBC and RTB LOL.I am going to say a HARD NO girls with full asshole hairs if it was known ahead of time. If you're already naked then suck it up and finish though.

BubbleBae
09-27-23, 09:42
Hahaha! What exactly does that prove you can write on a notepad?Go back to the corner and call mommie and daddie again why don't you. Haha.

You are irrelevant and proven to be a useless member of the community. No wonder so many just ignore your posts.

Learn to play nice with others instead of trying to yell the loudest so people notice you. That might have worked in 5th grade but this is not a schoolyard.

Have a wonderful day! <3 <3 <3.

BubbleBae
09-27-23, 09:51
That coffee loyalty card is worth $$, up to $200 off a session so it's good shit.Oh yes. Fuck yes.

I do prefer instant off since it's. Instant. But it's good to build up the coffee card credits! They will keep the card for you if you are too afraid to bring it home.

DrunkenKid
09-27-23, 09:58
Overall a great time away from the usual 5' shorty girls. I do really enjoy 5'6 girls because it feels like fucking a "real woman" so to speak.+3000.

The last time I went into the 5'0 kiddie pool, I fished out this craziness: https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/532.

IronClad999
09-27-23, 10:01
+3000.

The last time I went into the 5'0 kiddie pool, I fished out this craziness: https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/532.Yup they had almost 8-10 in house when I saw tete and this bat sht crazy dud (iykyk) also made her way back from nova dc already in the shop and it seems half of their chicks were sniffing and coughing a bit while in hallways and could hear same noises from their room too. Maybe mimi se got pushed over to xoxo cas she took up a spot and squeezed / filtered mimi out LOL (partial reason).

IronClad999
09-27-23, 10:02
I am going to say a HARD NO girls with full asshole hairs if it was known ahead of time. If you're already naked then suck it up and finish though.Sometimes its extra fetish game at a diff level if chicks have those on top of the jungle or at least urchin style LOL.

IronClad999
09-27-23, 10:04
The freshest is Hara, 2 day old fruit that requires some schooling but seems very pliable. Will teach her the raw pokey pokey.

Elsa is good, be sure to not get caught with her pussy control and squeeze out your soy sauce too early.Her face game kinda rivals yokos, but body wise I think yokos unmatched at this point but yokos pussy wasnt as tight as expected so that's another YMMV (preference game). elsa prob gonna be another etsuko soon if her reps heat up LOL

IronClad999
09-27-23, 10:08
She smiles, just have to break her down with some banter. She spoke enough English for decent communication on all of the dad-joke level comments.

She gave a pretty good service. I think I already mentioned she will let you fuck until you drop.

More on her.

Her tits are real nice, I think a tad smaller Victoria's size and perkiness.

Tall like Victoria.

Ass fuller.

Pussy much tighter than Victoria H.

No one has a full out sex maniac act like Vic so there's no comparison here.

Overall a great time away from the usual 5' shorty girls. I do really enjoy 5'6 girls because it feels like fucking a "real woman" so to speak.It seems like kira ppc has more banging games over rena (more business like mechanism and fake GFE despite mini Chinese lingo game from her and eng isn't too bad). But even though rena's gone, the notepads jotted down on returning visits in case if rena comes back as well as if kira ppc will also pop up same time then we have a weighing scale LOL. Kira sounds more real soap opera vocalist over rena that's for sure, but rena has better face game on my panel and I'm very selective on face before body. Cheers man.

IronClad999
09-27-23, 10:33
Why the big endorsement when she is asking and getting $200 CIP?I'm with you on this one jedi; already dropped both the chick and dragged those that paid her mrsp to my "bottomless pit fall ignore list". More chicks to bang that appreciates revenues over mere "asking mrsp gig". We won't see any hopes in this economy if peeps keep fking sht over and over again; no respect game.

IronClad999
09-27-23, 10:38
I am going to say a HARD NO girls with full asshole hairs if it was known ahead of time. If you're already naked then suck it up and finish though.Check pm bud; got VIP gig to share for your sake.

PokerBrah
09-27-23, 10:38
Why the big endorsement when she is asking and getting $200 CIP?Endorsement is on the girl which is pretty much universally agreed to be a good fuck. Not on the price.

In your case, if you get cheap CIP (whichi I read from your posts) but someone else paid MSRP. It doesn't matter that she gets MSRP from anyone -- you'd still write a good review resembling your experience? The OP wrote a detailed long review and much more than most of the dumb "free cip" one-liners. I gave credit where it was due.

Every single girl ask $200 these days just some are more negotiable. Etsuko included. We all provided clues and hints that negotiation is possible, some people don't know or don't mind. It's fine.

Lastly, this is "BBFS forum", not a "less than MSRP BBFS only" forum. If the review is good and on point, it's great info and should be judged as such.

Those who know they can negotiate will always ignore the MSRP number anyway.

Edit: in hindsight, there are a TON of Lurkers and if one comes forth with good intel, they should not be discouraged if they paid MSRP. It's their prerogative. I myself have commented on MSRP payers before and it was not the right thing to do in hindsight.

JediNY
09-27-23, 10:49
Endorsement is on the girl which is pretty much universally agreed to be a good fuck. Not on the price.

In your case, if you get cheap CIP (whichi I read from your posts) but someone else paid MSRP. It doesn't matter that she gets MSRP from anyone -- you'd still write a good review resembling your experience? The OP wrote a detailed long review and much more than most of the dumb "free cip" one-liners. I gave credit where it was due.

Every single girl ask $200 these days just some are more negotiable. Etsuko included. We all provided clues and hints that negotiation is possible, some people don't know or don't mind. It's fine.

Lastly, this is "BBFS forum", not a "less than MSRP BBFS only" forum. .No ill will intent. I was curious as to how you rate the girls for your postings.

Regarding cheap CIP, I prefer to think of these girls as more service oriented LOL.

IronClad999
09-27-23, 10:50
About a couple of months ago, it wasn't Gaga cooking but the meatballs were good. The shrimps in the shell were messy. Funny, Chinese cooking for J girls. In hindsight, I should have offered to pay something but I forgot my manners. LOL.They want the full package vibes for us; full catering to us in return for more visits which is win win.