PDA

View Full Version : BBFS Providers Manhattan

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

PokerBrah
08-26-23, 10:21
LOL what? I don't remember. Did I not see it the first time she was at xoxo or it was a while ago?

This chick was "miko at xo" before rebranding over to "gemma at nova dc BO" and now new fresh tactics "asami se" LOL.

Same price menu;.

$230/30 Mins.

$280/45 Mins.

$340/60 Mins.

PokerBrah
08-26-23, 10:22
I don't think she was popular enough for anyone to follow into DC.

In case anyones interested, she will be hopping over to nova dc apc as "miko" with same price menu;.

$240/30 Mins.

$300/45 Mins.

$360/60 Mins.

PokerBrah
08-26-23, 12:43
Madoka left PPC suddenly, I wonder where she will land. 1010? Flushing?

Vanessa PPC left too but this was on the schedule. I don't think anyone here saw her. She was like a ghost, no reviews LOL.

Could be 1010 if Rita went to 1010.

IronClad999
08-26-23, 16:21
Face game ok, body not too bad with tiny cheesesteak options;.

$230/30 Mins.

$280/45 Mins.

$340/60 Mins.

IronClad999
08-26-23, 16:26
LOL what? I don't remember. Did I not see it the first time she was at xoxo or it was a while ago?It was about a few months ago when xo had her price menu a tad cheaper;.

$220/30 Mins.

$270/45 Mins.

$320/60 Mins.

Nothing really stellar about her skills and features, but she might be jaded LOL.

New cash tag:

$230/30 minutes.

$280/45 minutes.

$340/60 minutes.

P.S.: she didn't last long at all and dashed over to nova dc as "gemma" for a while til now.

JediNY
08-26-23, 19:14
Asami 1010 https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/511 - looks cute.

Ai Jersey https://myluxeescape.com/content/?7.

The J train to Manhattan is slowing down. PPC does have a few in the pipeline so we have hope!For Ai MLE. There is no Special GFE in tne Rates and Upgrades box.

Genghis Dong
08-26-23, 21:09
Face game ok, body not too bad with tiny cheesesteak options;.

$230/30 Mins.

$280/45 Mins.

$340/60 Mins.Meh, the only "new" j talent that even looks interesting now is Jyuri from 10 ten.

Is J quality going down all the sudden?

AttackMaster1
08-26-23, 21:32
Guys help me out real quick, who is hairy over at NYCSE these days? I'm itching for some Bush.

PokerBrah
08-26-23, 23:50
USASG affect. You made them changed her pics https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/511.

It was about a few months ago when xo had her price menu a tad cheaper;.

$220/30 Mins.

$270/45 Mins.

$320/60 Mins.

Nothing really stellar about her skills and features, but she might be jaded LOL.

New cash tag:

$230/30 minutes.

$280/45 minutes.

$340/60 minutes.

P.S.: she didn't last long at all and dashed over to nova dc as "gemma" for a while til now.

SenorPizza
08-27-23, 02:03
Nice shower, soaped up and we started kissing. I turned her so I can cup her tits while she reaches back to stroke my cock. I thought maybe I could get it in there but that was not possible. Rinsed off and quickly dashed across into the room she put me down and ran her tongue on me and put me into a trance with her BBBJ. I wanted to eat her pussy but she insisted on BBBJ first. I opened her little hood to reveal the pretty clit and smashed my face into her pussy and licked her like a dog on peanut butter until she nutted herself. She has a wide menu but I don't need video so I opted for bb and straight into missionary with lots of kissing and in between I gazed at her titties bouncing as I unloaded the first shot into her. Chatted her up about life and she has an aspiration to be a dental nurse and I just want to be a gynecologist so I went back down to lick her clit and mounted her when I'm hard again from behind and pounded away. I couldn't finish so I laid back down and let her suck me off until I CIM. She's pretty damn hot.

PokerBrah
08-27-23, 08:11
Hakano SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/517 - TGTBT.

JavLuvr
08-27-23, 10:45
As I learn more about locations I am shocked at how close they are to each other and other main locations in NYC (parks, Times Square, Rockefeller Center). I would say that any of main AMPs are within 10-40 minutes walk of Grand Central (not sure about Penn). Just walk it, no big deal. And on the way enjoy the sights (especially K town). Damn.

This. I am shocked too. Some are literally blocks away from each other. Def 10 min radius you can hit 5 of the major AMPs in midtown near Bryant Park. The only one that may be 12 minutes is from Bryant Park to a place called Shagrila and that's because it's around 22 blocks. Even that's not a big deal. Just treat it as extra exercise.

Crazy competitions.The main action is near Times Square and Penn Station. Pretty much all the popular Manhattan GFE spots are located between 30th and 40th. SL is a bit further north in the Diamond District, while DDY is a bit further south in Chelsea. KGs, MGs and RS are more isolated, being closer to Central Park, but they aren't as good as the other shops anyways IMO. I have walked to all of these places from Penn Station. Obviously the subway is an option too, but as you said, just walk it and enjoy the pretty sights and pretty girls that this great city has to offer.

PPC, 10 TC and NYCSE in particular are very close to each other. You can easily walk between all three and scout out their lineups. I agree that K town is fuckin great and it's also located right in between these 3 shops. I usually stop by the TESO Life in K town and pick up some Japanese groceries after I've enjoyed some Japanese pussy.

JavLuvr
08-27-23, 10:58
Guys help me out real quick, who is hairy over at NYCSE these days? I'm itching for some Bush.Why does it have to be NYCSE? I think Mika over there got a landing strip, Yuno too I think. Maybe the new Thai girl Kathy got a hairy pussy? The ones I see on the internet usually do LOL. Jyuna at PPC landing strip too, or so I was told. Kaka at SL the same. But if you looking for Bush, I think you might be shit out of luck in Manhattan for the time being. Plenty of hairy Chinese pussies in Queens though!

This place in NNJ tends to get bushed Japanese girls, but they're not as hot as the ones in NYC: https://myluxeescape.com/content/?7. Suki and Ai should fit the bill haha. Good luck bud. Shits not easy to find.

Genghis Dong
08-27-23, 10:58
The main action is near Times Square and Penn Station. Pretty much all the popular Manhattan GFE spots are located between 30th and 40th. SL is a bit further north in the Diamond District, while DDY is a bit further south in Chelsea. KGs, MGs and RS are more isolated, being closer to Central Park, but they aren't as good as the other shops anyways IMO. I have walked to all of these places from Penn Station. Obviously the subway is an option too, but as you said, just walk it and enjoy the pretty sights and pretty girls that this great city has to offer.

PPC, 10 TC and NYCSE in particular are very close to each other. You can easily walk between all three and scout out their lineups. I agree that K town is fuckin great and it's also located right in between these 3 shops. I usually stop by the TESO Life in K town and pick up some Japanese groceries after I've enjoyed some Japanese pussy.The F train will take you to ddy, ktown / close to Penn station so jpk and 10 ten, sg, nyaf, sl, and MG.

JediNY
08-27-23, 11:10
The main action is near Times Square and Penn Station. Pretty much all the popular Manhattan GFE spots are located between 30th and 40th. SL is a bit further north in the Diamond District, while DDY is a bit further south in Chelsea. KGs, MGs and RS are more isolated, being closer to Central Park, but they aren't as good as the other shops anyways IMO. I have walked to all of these places from Penn Station. Obviously the subway is an option too, but as you said, just walk it and enjoy the pretty sights and pretty girls that this great city has to offer.

PPC, 10 TC and NYCSE in particular are very close to each other. You can easily walk between all three and scout out their lineups. I agree that K town is fuckin great and it's also located right in between these 3 shops. I usually stop by the TESO Life in K town and pick up some Japanese groceries after I've enjoyed some Japanese pussy.Any reason why some of the J-girls do time in Jersey City MLE? Price seems the same and line up currently is only 3 and one does not seem to do Special GFE. Don't know why they call it Special GFE instead of PSE since it is connected to one of the J AMPs in Manhattan. I would think JC has a lot less mongers than Manhattan.

IronClad999
08-27-23, 11:18
It seems like recently with aya and mika doing the coachings, the new common trendline with CIP game now falls between 200 COP /300 CIP nowadays, some girls might be huge YMMV, but the average theme is pushing to 200-300 CIP. If they want to hold a union on firm 200-300 cip, then we can show some support by reversing that idea by taking more breaks or simply use 001's and no repeats LOL; esp if the chicks not hot enough, these bossy ladies are taking every bit of advantage in the market nowadays; no fun for us.

IronClad999
08-27-23, 11:20
USASG affect. You made them changed her pics https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/511.Pretty sure she raised her extra menu baseline on top of the new catchy pics and normie (HF) cashtag LOL.

IronClad999
08-27-23, 12:33
New sashimi crawling up; face game isn't bad, body wise her gray structured dress might be hiding the goodies like erin's style of fashion LOL.

$240/30 minutes.

$340/45 minutes.

$400/60 minutes.

AttackMaster1
08-27-23, 13:56
Why does it have to be NYCSE? I think Mika over there got a landing strip, Yuno too I think. Maybe the new Thai girl Kathy got a hairy pussy? The ones I see on the internet usually do LOL. Jyuna at PPC landing strip too, or so I was told. Kaka at SL the same. But if you looking for Bush, I think you might be shit out of luck in Manhattan for the time being. Plenty of hairy Chinese pussies in Queens though!

This place in NNJ tends to get bushed Japanese girls, but they're not as hot as the ones in NYC: https://myluxeescape.com/content/?7. Suki and Ai should fit the bill haha. Good luck bud. Shits not easy to find.I saw a Japanese 19 yr old girl at NYCSE who was hairy as hell a couple months ago. After I fucked her raw she had me nutting all over her stomach and body. Unfortunately she went back to Japan promptly but I hear NYCSE has alot of Bush that's why I asked haha.

IronClad999
08-27-23, 14:01
Hakano SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/517 - TGTBT.She's now rebranded as "Nami" with new price label too LOL; more pics but could be another IG pit-trap LOL (if those are really her pics, then the price pump makes better sense).

Before:

$230/30 minutes.

$280/45 minutes.

$340/60 minutes.

After:

$260/30 Mins.

$320/45 Mins.

$380/60 Mins.

OneOfTheMyths
08-27-23, 14:39
A lot of these reports don't include a fee for the BBFS CIP service. Do any of the spas include it with the service? Usually I see the coy "can do extra service with extra tips", but on the NYCSE page, for example, it just says "can do BBFS" on some of the pages.

Thanks! Looking forward to making contributions to the Asian community again soon.

ShyNerdX
08-27-23, 15:40
A lot of these reports don't include a fee for the BBFS CIP service. Do any of the spas include it with the service? Usually I see the coy "can do extra service with extra tips", but on the NYCSE page, for example, it just says "can do BBFS" on some of the pages.

Thanks! Looking forward to making contributions to the Asian community again soon.Standard rate is $100 COP / $200 CIP. Most of us here will report if CIP is negotiated so you will know if it's firm or not. Like all cases YMMV, so don't expect to get what someone else got. If you have decent looks and good charm, you're more than likely will able to negotiate. Some hot girls like Mika know they're hot and stays firm. But YMMV also plays in effect, if she does open up to some people it's UTR.

JMart10
08-27-23, 17:45

Thanks! Looking forward to making contributions to the Asian community again soon.Try not to pay more than $100 cip. And cheaper if its just bare and finishing outside. A lot of chads (not me) here get it for cheaper or even free sometimes

JediNY
08-27-23, 20:08
Try not to pay more than $100 cip. And cheaper if its just bare and finishing outside. A lot of chads (not me) here get it for cheaper or even free sometimesSince the standard J-girl CIP is $200, CIP at $100 would be a pretty tall order.

I have never paiid more than $100 for any upgrade and on principle do not plan to do so in the future.

And when I paid for the $100 upgrade, I reduced the time.

All in all, I pay about the same amount but I opt for more service but less time.

DrunkenKid
08-27-23, 20:27
New sashimi crawling up; face game isn't bad, body wise her gray structured dress might be hiding the goodies like erin's style of fashion LOL.
I know Erin, and Sonia is no Erin. It looks like she's in Erin's old room, but they must be desperate if they are having her flash the camera.

https://www.pleasure-palace.club/sonia?pgid=lltmingl6-d6379903-688a-4431-a777-ec7f214591ed

It looks like the slow down is causing a lot of other chicks to show us the goods. Here's more of Nami: https://xoxogirlsny.com/view/398.

JediNY
08-27-23, 20:29
Yume H announces via WeChat that she is quitting the shop. She may come back.

DrunkenKid
08-27-23, 20:41
She's now rebranded as "Nami" with new price label too LOL; more pics but could be another IG pit-trap LOL (if those are really her pics, then the price pump makes better sense).

$380/60 Mins.Sena might be a better option at $380 / hr.

https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/518

DrunkenKid
08-27-23, 20:44
And cheaper if its just bare and finishing outside.No point to COP. It's like ordering desert and not being able to eat it.

ShyNerdX
08-27-23, 20:53
No point to COP. It's like ordering desert and not being able to eat it.Only point to COP is when it's free! But then again, if you're getting BBFS for free, chances are cip will be free too.

DrunkenKid
08-27-23, 21:00
Only point to COP is when it's free! But then again, if you're getting BBFS for free, chances are cip will be free too.No one has every teased me before with free COP. You must have banged Lucy silly.

ShyNerdX
08-27-23, 23:21
No one has every teased me before with free COP. You must have banged Lucy silly.I doubt that every girl has turned down the charms of DK!

I won't lie, I was pretty frustrated that all my girls were busy and not available (my fault for spontaneous itch) so I took it out on Lucy. Don't think I've ever seen a girl with such a confused dazed look after I had finished with her. She was curious about my diet and what I eat for so much power and stamina, haha.

PokerBrah
08-27-23, 23:26
Weekend summary.

Sena SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/518 - looks pretty good (assuming real pics).

Nami SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/517 - since they showed tits and they do look good. I am guessing it is her pics (how long ago tbd).

Sonia PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/sonia - I saw a video of her. Tits and body looked decent. She's in Erin's room. I honestly haven't fucked anyone in that room since Erin left. Feels strange but time to go back and make new videos in front of the mirror again.

1010 should be getting new girls soon or maybe waiting until Sep when business picks up.

SenorPizza
08-27-23, 23:59
It seems like recently with aya and mika doing the coachings, the new common trendline with CIP game now falls between 200 COP /300 CIP nowadays, some girls might be huge YMMV, but the average theme is pushing to 200-300 CIP. If they want to hold a union on firm 200-300 cip, then we can show some support by reversing that idea by taking more breaks or simply use 001's and no repeats LOL; esp if the chicks not hot enough, these bossy ladies are taking every bit of advantage in the market nowadays; no fun for us.These dumb girls are only making the market worse and get us to be picky vs. Seeing them more often They can sit in the shop all day for no $ or make $ with less CIP fees. That's why they do what they do. No brains for the most part when it comes to economics.

SenorPizza
08-28-23, 00:01
It seems like recently with aya and mika doing the coachings, the new common trendline with CIP game now falls between 200 COP /300 CIP nowadays, some girls might be huge YMMV, but the average theme is pushing to 200-300 CIP. If they want to hold a union on firm 200-300 cip, then we can show some support by reversing that idea by taking more breaks or simply use 001's and no repeats LOL; esp if the chicks not hot enough, these bossy ladies are taking every bit of advantage in the market nowadays; no fun for us.Also, I would add that if the girl is really hot then I don't mind but mid-level looking girl asking for $200 COP and CIP is just outrageous. If you are not as hot, your service needs to be better and cheaper for extras. . To the girls who read this thread.

SenorPizza
08-28-23, 00:03
Sena might be a better option at $380 / hr.

https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/518Sometimes I read the description is wonder what drugs they are doing and I want some.

"Specially invited Japanese post-00's super high-quality girls airborne to our store! Immortal top-notch appearance, super awesome Japanese-style girlfriend service! Satisfies all requirements for face control, chest control, skin control, and service control! The super invincible beauty that must not be missed!"

VeoMorphine
08-28-23, 08:02
Yume H announces via WeChat that she is quitting the shop. She may come back.Yep, I really don't blame her. She was ridden hard and put up wet, if you know what I mean. She was also becoming really Jaded. I walked when she tried upcharging me from the previous free BBFS to $200+ AFTER the shower, where she jammed my cock up her sloptrap without even a thought. Almost got banned by the MMS for that. I told her how it was and she backed down.

Since the standard J-girl CIP is $200, CIP at $100 would be a pretty tall order.

I have never paiid more than $100 for any upgrade and on principle do not plan to do so in the future.

And when I paid for the $100 upgrade, I reduced the time.

All in all, I pay about the same amount but I opt for more service but less time.
Ya, that's the smart thing to do from a wallet conscious point of view. It's not going to encourage the girls to lower their prices though. It just means that they can see more guys in the day.

JediNY
08-28-23, 08:13
Yep, I really don't blame her. She was ridden hard and put up wet, if you know what I mean. She was also becoming really Jaded. I walked when she tried upcharging me from the previous free BBFS to $200+ AFTER the shower, where she jammed my cock up her sloptrap without even a thought. Almost got banned by the MMS for that. I told her how it was and she backed down.Was this recent? I thought she went back to free for everyone about a couple of months ago.

MrDezark
08-28-23, 09:12
Saw her this Sunday. Transactional GPS demeanor. High 20's / low 30's. Slight sag on her boobs because of age. Skin also not as good because of age. Only wanted to offer me a HJ for the second round with plenty of time left around 25 min or so. Had to have a back and forth and she finally agrees. Can clearly tell she's pissed / annoyed from then on. Couldn't finish because of her complete 180 in attitude. Firm on 200. Better options out there. Skip this one.

JustWachin
08-28-23, 09:44
Yume H announces via WeChat that she is quitting the shop. She may come back.
I wonder what happened. It seemed she was going to take a few days off over Labor Day weekend, but damn.

She provided decent service. I'll miss her. Up there with Cora from NYAW for me.

Guess I got to find a new fav.

Pheonix101
08-28-23, 09:51
Yume H announces via WeChat that she is quitting the shop. She may come back.Hey guys, I really can use your advice. I don't do BBFS with these girls but like to read up here on those you think are hot.

Yesterday I saw Yume took half hour as I wanted to experience a squirter.

However, after a hot shower with lots of BBBJ and teasing she pushed me onto the bed and started usual make out then went down for more BBBJ that was amazing.

All of a sudden she comes back up and starts DFK then just puts me in and starts riding me.

I stopped after a few minutes and asked if she was clean. I know stupid question. Then I figured what the heck I am already in. She begged me to CIP.

As I said I don't do this and now I'm nervous. Should I take PeP?

DiddyBopping
08-28-23, 11:17
Looks as if there is less BBFS taking place in Manhattan fellas. Gina Rollins who is a vet when it comes to that is barely in NY now and always traveling from Florida to California. She has an * page now with simps everywhere and barely puts effort into her sessions anymore. Same thing with Ingrid, Ingrid tells people she has a boyfriend and doesn't do Bare anymore but I think she also just has a lot of simps now and she too has been putting in less effort into her sessions.

Both ladies are over the age of 50 but still being wined and dined by overpaying simps. At least the past few pages discussing the Japanese providers at these agencies, at least they are way younger than these two and still do BBFS for even less. We mongers should keep focusing on spending the money on the young providers and let the old ones work for their money more.

TheWholeFnShow
08-28-23, 13:09
Haha sucks Nana asking for firm charge. Cum dumped her on the first day for free. Well I guess here's my review: yes if free or 100. No for 200.

VeoMorphine
08-28-23, 13:14
Was this recent? I thought she went back to free for everyone about a couple of months ago.No, it was maybe 3 or 4 months ago. I guess I wasn't the only one who was walking out on her, LOL.

JediNY
08-28-23, 13:34
No, it was maybe 3 or 4 months ago. I guess I wasn't the only one who was walking out on her, LOL.Makes sense. Yume was charging $100 each for BBFS and Anal for the first half of the year. I guess you didn't get the memo LOL. I imagine her revenue suffered and then she went back to free a couple of months ago. There was a lengthy pro and con thread regarding Yume and no need to rehash that again.

Utog69
08-28-23, 15:48
Yume H announces via WeChat that she is quitting the shop. She may come back.It will be great if she comes back, whatever happened that cause her to quit the shop. I only saw her once. DFK, TS, BBFSCIP were great! It will only be a memory if she calls it quits for good! Hopefully, there are ones just like her though.

RyanLar
08-28-23, 15:50
Gaga told me she had a Bush, I still went because I need some good loving of a young cutie.

Sonia is def young and fucking cute. Beautiful tits and ass, she has natural Bush, not crazy dense amazon forest but I didn't DATY because I don't like Bush at all but she was a real good GFE, great kissing, great pussy, pounded that pussy while mish for some great dfk and tits play. She's not a loud moaner or maybe I am just not drilling her pussy hard enough. Got a real good look at that pussy and ass when she was face down ass up. The feeling of drilling that hole from behind was amazing as her face planted to the side and her head was hitting the pillow with every thrust.

Overall a great time with a cutie pie J girl. Highly recommend if you into a cutie pie with great set of natural tits. #RTB wins one over me. My strict no Bush club rule streak has been broken. I can't remember the last time I fucked a girl with a Bush honestly. Seen many and refused many.

She's standard $100 COP / $200 CIP asking. I'm sure some of you will say she's free especially it's always after the fact and no real intel. We all know what's up. Lmao.

She's a sweet and innocent girl still right now. Go fuck her before she gets jaded. It's just a matter of time when she's cum dumped with CIP money to get jaded like some girls would.

BloodHounds
08-28-23, 15:54
No, it was maybe 3 or 4 months ago. I guess I wasn't the only one who was walking out on her, LOL.I saw her in the hallway when I visited Pleasure Palace a while back with the skinny girl Urara. Yume girl looked pretty damn plump. She was like 3 x bigger than Urara. I don't understand why anyone would want to see her. Did she give free bb to everyone or something? Even that I'd have to think about some other hot girl to be able to stay hard and cum. She was too fat and not attractive on the face to me.

RyanLar
08-28-23, 16:08
Are you talking Yume from Pleasure Palace or Yumi from Rising Sun?

Yume from Pleasure Palace is not known as a squirter. Yumi is.

Regardless, if you are concerned, go see a doctor and go get tested after the incubation period.

Hey guys, I really can use your advice. I don't do BBFS with these girls but like to read up here on those you think are hot.

However, after a hot shower with lots of BBBJ and teasing she pushed me onto the bed and started usual make out then went down for more BBBJ that was amazing.

All of a sudden she comes back up and starts DFK then just puts me in and starts riding me.

I stopped after a few minutes and asked if she was clean. I know stupid question. Then I figured what the heck I am already in. She begged me to CIP.

As I said I don't do this and now I'm nervous. Should I take PeP?

PokerBrah
08-28-23, 16:18
Mid-day new pussy?

Ayaka SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/519.

Weekend summary.

Sena SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/518 - looks pretty good (assuming real pics).

Nami SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/517 - since they showed tits and they do look good. I am guessing it is her pics (how long ago tbd).

Sonia PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/sonia - I saw a video of her. Tits and body looked decent. She's in Erin's room. I honestly haven't fucked anyone in that room since Erin left. Feels strange but time to go back and make new videos in front of the mirror again.

1010 should be getting new girls soon or maybe waiting until Sep when business picks up.

TheWholeFnShow
08-28-23, 16:48
Hey guys, I really can use your advice. I don't do BBFS with these girls but like to read up here on those you think are hot.

As I said I don't do this and now I'm nervous. Should I take PeP?This entire forum and more have cum dumpstered her. Most of the guys here probably roll the dice. You should go get checked.

IronClad999
08-28-23, 19:59
Mid-day new pussy?

Ayaka SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/519.Another lemon peasy pussy added to the selective wagyu pow pow friend-bang team LOL.

$220/30 Mins.

$270/45 Mins.

$320/60 Mins.

DrunkenKid
08-28-23, 20:05
"Specially invited Japanese post-00's super high-quality girls airborne to our store! Immortal top-notch appearance, super awesome Japanese-style girlfriend service! Satisfies all requirements for face control, chest control, skin control, and service control! The super invincible beauty that must not be missed!"I love this. It's all a part of the Lost in Translation JGirl Chinese experience.

DrunkenKid
08-28-23, 20:11
As I said I don't do this and now I'm nervous. Should I take PeP?You popped your BBFS cherry with a girl that give up BB Anal CIP. This is like shooting heroin the first time you try drugs.

DrunkenKid
08-28-23, 20:43
Mid-day new pussy?

Ayaka SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/519.Kayla PPC - https://www.pleasure-palace.club/kayla.

No rates yet. Pro photo package on display.

IronClad999
08-28-23, 21:40
Kayla PPC - https://www.pleasure-palace.club/kayla.

No rates yet. Pro photo package on display.She's actually former rebrand of "kotomi SE" that made her short stunt at nova dc not too long ago and now prob wants a change of flavor on dashing back to NYC for bigger NUGGETS.

Kotomi se:

https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/497

ShyNerdX
08-28-23, 21:42
https://shangrilanyc.com/index.php/about-the-model/?smid=1234

340 hr / 240 hr.

Apparently a review on UG mentioned he got free BBFS. Probably YMMV on this.

JediNY
08-28-23, 21:47

340 hr / 240 hr.

Apparently a review on UG mentioned he got free BBFS. Probably YMMV on this.COP. Not CIP.

PokerBrah
08-29-23, 00:59

340 hr / 240 hr.

Apparently a review on UG mentioned he got free BBFS. Probably YMMV on this.No fuckling way she looks like the 3rd pic at the price and gives free bb.

JediNY
08-29-23, 01:07

340 hr / 240 hr.

Apparently a review on UG mentioned he got free BBFS. Probably YMMV on this.I thought you advocated protecting the girls and not revealing free BBFS. Obviously her bookings will skyrocket as well as pressure from mongers for free BBFS.

JediNY
08-29-23, 01:22
Yume H announces via WeChat that she is quitting the shop. She may come back.For Yume fans, Yume's profile is back on the PPC website and is listed as On Vacation. There is no guarantee Yume will be back but it is better than not being on the website at all.

For Yume haters, you can ignore LOL.

PokerBrah
08-29-23, 07:18
May 1010 https://10tenclub.com/view/398 - wow. No PSE but looks hot as fuck if real.

Smiling Viet R8 https://risingsun8.com/view/227.

Fuyuko R8 https://risingsun8.com/view/226 - "big assets".

Maya R8 https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/520 - this is Himeka? I forgot her name.

Vivi SL https://shangrilanyc.com/index.php/about-the-model/?smid=1234 - Shy said someone on UG said she is bb friendly and it was free. I call BS on pics LOL especially the 3rd one.

ShyNerdX
08-29-23, 07:24
No fuckling way she looks like the 3rd pic at the price and gives free bb.That's what I'm saying. I asked if pictures match up but there's so many red flags. Biggest one was hhr session and freebies, what? LOL. Can't trust UG to much, but it's mentioned if you take a look.

IronClad999
08-29-23, 07:37
Maya R8 https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/520 - this is Himeka? I forgot her name.Her pics reminds us of "yukina 1010" that used to mention donations upfront and flexy on 100 cip but wants the greenies first, also the annoying type that likes to show off with a bunch her bf's text LOL.

She's drunkie's partial gf; the one that's hesitating on shaving off her own urchins LOL.

IronClad999
08-29-23, 07:39
It could be another apple sl / ddy in the making / version 2 LOL.

But price seems fishy for that tier;.

$220/30 Mins.

$270/45 Mins.

$320/60 Mins.

ShyNerdX
08-29-23, 07:53
It could be another apple sl / ddy in the making / version 2 LOL.

But price seems fishy for that tier;.

$220/30 Mins.

$270/45 Mins.

$320/60 Mins.100000% fishy.

Last girl Maria who provided half filtered half non filtered pictures were using someone else's IG pictures. I would suspect this chick is doing the same.

Edit: same girl?

PokerBrah
08-29-23, 07:53
Her pics reminds us of "yukina 1010" that used to mention donations upfront and flexy on 100 cip but wants the greenies first, also the annoying type that likes to show off with a bunch her bf's text LOL.

She's drunkie's partial gf; the one that's hesitating on shaving off her own urchins LOL.Yes that's the name Yukina!

DocTego
08-29-23, 08:33
Mid-day new pussy?

Ayaka SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/519.She has a cute GND look to her. Not sure if this makes sense, but I'm not a fan of the anime look that many of the Japanese girls have. She doesn't have that, but many do.

DrunkenKid
08-29-23, 09:24
Her pics reminds us of "yukina 1010" that used to mention donations upfront and flexy on 100 cip but wants the greenies first, also the annoying type that likes to show off with a bunch her bf's text LOL.

She's drunkie's partial gf; the one that's hesitating on shaving off her own urchins LOL.Yukina was such a great girl when she first showed up in New York. She was happy, energetic, talkative, and such a fun fuck. We did hit it off nicely at the beginning, but she was texting someone else in the middle of our third session. I got pissed and decided to give her a goodbye happy fuck for 30 minutes. At the end, her butt was bed burned from mish, but it was her tits that shocked her the most. When she looked in the mirror afterwards, they were almost red from the ass up face down pounding that I gave her. Apparently, she likes this so much that she stepped up her WeChat marketing game on me. But I refused to see her again and she went to DC.

We had a few quick hello chats while she initiated when she was in DC. She then told me that she was coming back to NY and asked what it would take for me to see her again. I told her to shave her pussy. She came back to NY and the next day there was fresh shaved YK pussy for all to enjoy. I got the text in the morning and went to pay the bill in the evening. Now, something must have happened to her while she was in DC. She was no longer a happy girl and turned her back on me when I asked if everything was ok. I am a degenerate so I still got my 2 xCIP (from AUFD of course). She was gone from 1010 the next day.

IronClad999
08-29-23, 09:25
100000% fishy.

Last girl Maria who provided half filtered half non filtered pictures were using someone else's IG pictures. I would suspect this chick is doing the same.

Edit: same girl?Whether if its same girl in all those pics, they're resorting to quickie rippie on our wallets by using ig / blur / AI tactics as the new fashion trends along with brainwashing 200 cop /300 cip protocols; diff way to skew our time LOL.

DrunkenKid
08-29-23, 09:28
Yes that's the name Yukina!She does look like YK, but YK has a necklace that she never takes off. But damn, those 5 inch hooker heels that Maya are modeling are something else.

IronClad999
08-29-23, 09:33
Yukina was such a great girl when she first showed up in New York. She was happy, energetic, talkative, and such a fun fuck. We did hit it off nicely at the beginning, but she was texting someone else in the middle of our third session. I got pissed and decided to give her a goodbye happy fuck for 30 minutes. At the end, her butt was bed burned from mish, but it was her tits that shocked her the most. When she looked in the mirror afterwards, they were almost red from the ass up face down pounding that I gave her. Apparently, she likes this so much that she stepped up her WeChat marketing game on me. But I refused to see her again and she went to DC.

We had a few quick hello chats while she initiated when she was in DC. She then told me that she was coming back to NY and asked what it would take for me to see her again. I told her to shave her pussy. She came back to NY and the next day there was fresh shaved YK pussy for all to enjoy. I got the text in the morning and went to pay the bill in the evening. Now, something must have happened to her while she was in DC. She was no longer a happy girl and turned her back on me when I asked if everything was ok. I am a degenerate so I still got my 2 xCIP (from AUFD of course). She was gone from 1010 the next day.Not trying to add any salts to the old wound bud, but she seems to have a mixed type B character with "hanabanana" niche on "beginning energetic and adventurous vibes", then slowly turning into a diff beast aka jadey game now. She did have a few gatekeepers in nova dc, but a few peeps got the heat of the game running into her (dudy exp prob cas she was moody with them), sometimes these exp will convert the chicks into mad bull and twist their game on the astray side. At the very least, she has some degree of GFE that's an edge above mariko (excluding the gasy game) despite chest variables LOL. Mariko is heavy 200 cip boulder; and famous slogan "here to make goldies, solid 200". Yukina is a collector of clients into her pussy basket knowing when to reach out for hound-pound yogas.

JediNY
08-29-23, 09:36
She was no longer a happy girl and turned her back on me when I asked if everything was ok. I am a degenerate so I still got my 2 xCIP (from AUFD of course). She was gone from 1010 the next day.For better or worse, the amateur J girls are more genuine. But we don't pay for genuine, authentic or moody LOL. They don't put up the fake happy face that 99% of the pro girls do.

DrunkenKid
08-29-23, 09:45
Not trying to add any salts to the old wound bud, but she seems to have a mixed type B character with "hanabanana" niche on "beginning energetic and adventurous vibes", then slowly turning into a diff beast aka jadey game now. She did have a few gatekeepers in nova dc, but a few peeps got the heat of the game running into her (dudy exp prob cas she was moody with them), sometimes these exp will convert the chicks into mad bull and twist their game on the astray side. At the very least, she has some degree of GFE that's an edge above mariko (excluding the gasy game) despite chest variables LOL. Mariko is heavy 200 cip boulder; and famous slogan "here to make goldies, solid 200". Yukina is a collector of clients into her pussy basket knowing when to reach out for hound-pound yogas.It's all good, she wasn't worth the headache. The customers down in DC are weird (funny enough it was Mariko who told me this and how she doesn't like working DC) and must have negatively impacted YK.

JavLuvr
08-29-23, 09:56
Gaga told me she had a Bush, I still went because I need some good loving of a young cutie.

Sonia is def young and fucking cute. Beautiful tits and ass, she has natural Bush, not crazy dense amazon forest but I didn't DATY because I don't like Bush at all but she was a real good GFE, great kissing, great pussy, pounded that pussy while mish for some great dfk and tits play. She's not a loud moaner or maybe I am just not drilling her pussy hard enough. Got a real good look at that pussy and ass when she was face down ass up. The feeling of drilling that hole from behind was amazing as her face planted to the side and her head was hitting the pillow with every thrust.

Overall a great time with a cutie pie J girl. Highly recommend if you into a cutie pie with great set of natural tits. #RTB wins one over me. My strict no Bush club rule streak has been broken. I can't remember the last time I fucked a girl with a Bush honestly. Seen many and refused many.

She's standard $100 COP / $200 CIP asking. I'm sure some of you will say she's free especially it's always after the fact and no real intel. We all know what's up. Lmao.

She's a sweet and innocent girl still right now. Go fuck her before she gets jaded. It's just a matter of time when she's cum dumped with CIP money to get jaded like some girls would.PPC has got a real winner in the lineup. Sonia might be best in Manhattan right now, but maybe that's just my personal taste. She is everything J-girls are supposed to be, to my mind at least. Young, cute, sweet and innocent. A bit shy, she is still learning English and still fairly new to the biz I think. Nice B cups with pretty pink nips. Cute face and hot body with pale skin. Good service / attitude. Repeat worthy. Highly recommend this one. Although the full Bush may be too much for some of you NBC gayboys LOL. I'll leave a review in the massage thread.

DrunkenKid
08-29-23, 10:03
Although the full Bush may be too much for some of you NBC gayboys LOL. Start the count down. Mess with NBC and you will loose the Bush that you like.

JavLuvr
08-29-23, 10:18
Mid-day new pussy?

Ayaka SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/519.

She has a cute GND look to her. Not sure if this makes sense, but I'm not a fan of the anime look that many of the Japanese girls have. She doesn't have that, but many do.I had my eye on this one, but it looks like she's gone already and after just 1 day. I assume she went to Flushing.

Start the count down. Mess with NBC and you will loose the Bush that you like.LOL I told her to keep it. We'll see what happens I guess. Give it your best shot Drunkie.

DrunkenKid
08-29-23, 10:57
LOL I told her to keep it. We'll see what happens I guess. Give it your best shot Drunkie.I'm currently dealing with an eye infection. Someone that knows me in RL sent me this text in morning; "you should never go that deep with a girl." If Sonia is really 21 then she stands no chance. Enjoy that Bush while you can, I'll be back in the game this week.

LoverBoyFsx
08-29-23, 11:21
Also, I would add that if the girl is really hot then I don't mind but mid-level looking girl asking for $200 COP and CIP is just outrageous. If you are not as hot, your service needs to be better and cheaper for extras. . To the girls who read this thread.Hot or not, not giving them 002 unless greek is included or provide top notch service.

DrunkenKid
08-29-23, 12:36
I had my eye on this one, but it looks like she's gone already and after just 1 day. I assume she went to Flushing.
Ayaka https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/519 went to PPC as Daisy https://www.pleasure-palace.club/daisy..

BTW: PPC must have kicked Yume out because of the crazy pipeline of incoming JGirls that are in flight.

MrPhuk
08-29-23, 12:36
Just confirmed with NYCSE.

https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/520

https://10tenclub.com/view/341

Same girl.

DrunkenKid
08-29-23, 12:44

Fuyuko R8 https://risingsun8.com/view/226 - "big assets".
Smiling and Fuyuko are both gone and off the NYSE / X0 X0/ RS8 sites.

Kelly https://risingsun8.com/view/228 is a new addition and being advertised as a combo Laos and Chinese girl.

DrunkenKid
08-29-23, 12:54
I'm currently dealing with an eye infection.LOL. Another monger who also has an eye infection just sent me a PM. We compared notes and there is no overlap. I think I picked my infection up on Thursday night by hanging out with a bunch of civies.

But get this. This is not the strangest PM that I got today. Some dude on another site PM'd at 8 AM asking what treat he should bring Riko for a morning session. I told him to bring her something light like some fruit. (You're welcome Riko!) LOL. WTF. When did I become a snack sommelier for Working JGirls?

Genghis Dong
08-29-23, 12:55
I'm currently dealing with an eye infection. Someone that knows me in RL sent me this text in morning; "you should never go that deep with a girl." If Sonia is really 21 then she stands no chance. Enjoy that Bush while you can, I'll be back in the game this week.That sounds like reverse psychology to me. That sounds like go balls deep and then some.

DrunkenKid
08-29-23, 18:03
Same girl.Let me fire up the WeChat and see what's up.

DrunkenKid
08-29-23, 18:05
That sounds like reverse psychology to me. That sounds like go balls deep and then some.Nope, he suspects that I am pervert and accusing me of getting pink eye from eating pussy / ass.

ShyNerdX
08-29-23, 18:42
LOL. Another monger who also has an eye infection just sent me a PM. We compared notes and there is no overlap. I think I picked my infection up on Thursday night by hanging out with a bunch of civies.

But get this. This is not the strangest PM that I got today. Some dude on another site PM'd at 8 AM asking what treat he should bring Riko for a morning session. I told him to bring her something light like some fruit. (You're welcome Riko!) LOL. WTF. When did I become a snack sommelier for Working JGirls?LOL what's your go to snacks for morning session? I've been bringing a single piece onigiri since around March, man does it work wonders on the jgirls.

JediNY
08-29-23, 18:59
Nope, he suspects that I am pervert and accusing me of getting pink eye from eating pussy / ass.A C-girl tried eyeball-licking my eyeball last year and I had to say no LOL. Eyeball-licking seems to have been a Japanese trend 10 years ago.

DrunkenKid
08-29-23, 19:20
LOL what's your go to snacks for morning session? I've been bringing a single piece onigiri since around March, man does it work wonders on the jgirls.Word of advice: Don't bring Japanese food to a Jgirl unless they specifically request it. They are looking for a new experience. I suspect your JGirlfriend was just happy to see you.

I have a secret pastry that I will not divulge. It has everything that Asian girls like; sweet, savory, salty, crunchy, soft, and creamy all in one. I have actually never tasted one because all the JGirls horde it to themselves like it was the Precious. I might have convinced Tami to shave her Bush after giving her one of these pastries.

ShyNerdX
08-29-23, 19:27
Word of advice: Don't bring Japanese food to a Jgirl unless they specifically request it. They are looking for a new experience. I suspect your JGirlfriend was just happy to see you.

I have a secret pastry that I will not divulge. It has everything that Asian girls like; sweet, savory, salty, crunchy, soft, and creamy all in one. I have actually never tasted one because all the JGirls horde it to themselves like it was the Precious. I might have convinced Tami to shave her Bush after giving her one of these pastries.Maybe haha, it's gotten me freebies 3/5 times. I just like to think it works 😝. But there is something similar to what you described that I bring to my girls (not just jgirls) I wonder if it's the same thing or not.

DrunkenKid
08-29-23, 19:32
Maybe haha, it's gotten me freebies 3/5 times. I just like to think it works 😝. But there is something similar to what you described that I bring to my girls (not just jgirls) I wonder if it's the same thing or not.My shit is Italian. You can't imagine what Erin (hi PB!) was willing to do after getting one.

ShyNerdX
08-29-23, 20:13
My shit is Italian. You can't imagine what Erin (hi PB!) was willing to do after getting one.Ah nope, mines French.

PokerBrah
08-29-23, 20:19
My shit is Italian. You can't imagine what Erin (hi PB!) was willing to do after getting one.LOL. I've done it all. Doesn't bother me and I got everything I want out of Erin and more you can't imagine.

Ewe52
08-29-23, 21:25
Ah nope, mines French.I've never gotten any free cip from the baked salted, sweet confections I've brought the girls, but a few were kind enough to come over on their days off to my place and give me the fuck them stupid all night long frebbie. Erin I remembered was hiding food under her bed and packed on the pounds fast I stopped seeing her after the first month she was here and she ended up dangling free anal just to get me to come see her again, I still passed.

JediNY
08-29-23, 21:41
I've never gotten any free cip from the baked salted, sweet confections I've brought the girls, but a few were kind enough to come over on their days off to my place and give me the fuck them stupid all night long frebbie. Erin I remembered was hiding food under her bed and packed on the pounds fast I stopped seeing her after the first month she was here and she ended up dangling free anal just to get me to come see her again, I still passed.Unless you're a Greek freak, IMHO anal is over-rated. Done it with 2 tight C-girls. Not on their menu or reviews. One girl did it and anything I wanted because she liked me. The other girl kept saying. Come back and fuck my ass. So I did.

Unless you're into kinks and fetishes, once you fuck that third hole you've pretty much done everything you can do IMHO.

PokerBrah
08-29-23, 22:41
What in the fuck is going on here. NBC member fucked a Bush girl? Don't make me go over with a razor and clean her up for NBC.

BTW, she's not in Erin's old room, she was just taking the video in it. .

PPC has got a real winner in the lineup. Sonia might be best in Manhattan right now, but maybe that's just my personal taste. She is everything J-girls are supposed to be, to my mind at least. Young, cute, sweet and innocent. A bit shy, she is still learning English and still fairly new to the biz I think. Nice B cups with pretty pink nips. Cute face and hot body with pale skin. Good service / attitude. Repeat worthy. Highly recommend this one. Although the full Bush may be too much for some of you NBC gayboys LOL. I'll leave a review in the massage thread.

She's a sweet and innocent girl still right now. Go fuck her before she gets jaded. It's just a matter of time when she's cum dumped with CIP money to get jaded like some girls would.

BillyCunn
08-29-23, 22:42
Saw her the other evening and I would not recommend her, wouldn't go on top, fake sounds, no dfk, and worst of all after 15 minutes she started with this "c'Mon." like hurry up and cum (kept saying my dick was long) which she repeated every now and then the rest of the Hh session. She wanted the typical 100/200 for cop / cip and I opted out until I convinced her to let me test it and it felt too good to put on the 001 so I said $60 and she agreed (I feel she would've agreed to $40) I bathed her with jizz and was out.

I can't recommend her but YMMV.

PokerBrah
08-29-23, 22:44
Ayaka https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/519 went to PPC as Daisy https://www.pleasure-palace.club/daisy..

BTW: PPC must have kicked Yume out because of the crazy pipeline of incoming JGirls that are in flight.Ayaka is def #RTB.

Yume left on her own without much as a notice or heads-up. She was not kicked. Something else is going on but personally IDGAF, more room for hotter girls the better.

They should split that room into two then PPC can have 8 girls in 8 rooms!

PokerBrah
08-29-23, 22:47
I'm currently dealing with an eye infection. Someone that knows me in RL sent me this text in morning; "you should never go that deep with a girl." If Sonia is really 21 then she stands no chance. Enjoy that Bush while you can, I'll be back in the game this week.She is 21 and def cute as fuck. Maybe I need to CTF for the NBC club and get her poppy field razed and shaven!

PokerBrah
08-29-23, 22:54
I thought you advocated protecting the girls and not revealing free BBFS. Obviously her bookings will skyrocket as well as pressure from mongers for free BBFS.He didn't reveal. He simply mentioned someone else said it on another site. We also have people here that say they have free BB on any girl they fuck.

Mongers have to evaluate which intel they want to trust.

DrunkenKid
08-29-23, 22:59
She is 21 and def cute as fuck. Maybe I need to CTF for the NBC club and get her poppy field razed and shaven!Do what you got to do. This injury timeout is killing me. My eyes still look like Morbius vampire eyes.

DrunkenKid
08-29-23, 23:12
Yume left on her own without much as a notice or heads-up. She was not kicked. Something else is going on but personally IDGAF, more room for hotter girls the better.
PPC always gave Yume top billing on the web site and let her be queen bee of the house. Your statement makes it sound like she had a hissy fit and left. Good riddance. I know there was drama between her and other popular girls in the past. I wonder if she was the reason behind why Rita and Madoka suddenly jump ship.

PokerBrah
08-29-23, 23:26
Oh I don't know for certain but I did make the same observation as you have listed!

She was always in the first position on the website, which is a prime spot for NEW girls.

She has the biggest room in the house even if she is not the busiest girl.

So I'm pretty certain PPC treated her well so I don't think PPC "kicked her" from a business point of view since she always had some clients.

Maybe J-Unit was the straw that broke the camel's back. J-Unit was pretty damn popular among the boys.

Many great girls who passed through PPC ended up not going back. Kawano, etc and I did hear many girls all had issues with Yume. Is it a coincidence that Yume seems to be in the middle of these girl fights. I don't know for certain but there is a common thread.

Rita's at 1010 which is a strange rotation for sure, not sure where Madoka went.

PPC always gave Yume top billing on the web site and let her be queen bee of the house. Your statement makes it sound like she had a hissy fit and left. Good riddance. I know there was drama between her and other popular girls in the past. I wonder if she was the reason behind why Rita and Madoka suddenly jump ship.

JMart10
08-30-23, 00:03
Yukina was such a great girl when she first showed up in New York. She was happy, energetic, talkative, and such a fun fuck. We did hit it off nicely at the beginning, but she was texting someone else in the middle of our third session. I got pissed and decided to give her a goodbye happy fuck for 30 minutes. At the end, her butt was bed burned from mish, but it was her tits that shocked her the most. When she looked in the mirror afterwards, they were almost red from the ass up face down pounding that I gave her. Apparently, she likes this so much that she stepped up her WeChat marketing game on me. But I refused to see her again and she went to DC.

We had a few quick hello chats while she initiated when she was in DC. She then told me that she was coming back to NY and asked what it would take for me to see her again. I told her to shave her pussy. She came back to NY and the next day there was fresh shaved YK pussy for all to enjoy. I got the text in the morning and went to pay the bill in the evening. Now, something must have happened to her while she was in DC. She was no longer a happy girl and turned her back on me when I asked if everything was ok. I am a degenerate so I still got my 2 xCIP (from AUFD of course). She was gone from 1010 the next day.So many different names that I'm confused. Which girl is currently Yukina?

JordanX
08-30-23, 00:06
So many different names that I'm confused. Which girl is currently Yukina?Hard to follow but I think it's this one https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/520.

DrunkenKid
08-30-23, 00:37
So many different names that I'm confused. Which girl is currently Yukina?

Same girl.The Band of Perverts think Maya https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/520 is Yukina. I got nothing back from her WeChat account today so I can't confirm if it is really her.

IronClad999
08-30-23, 07:38
The Band of Perverts think Maya https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/520 is Yukina. I got nothing back from her WeChat account today so I can't confirm if it is really her.Another rebrand "Akemi" within a day LOL. The answer seems glassy transparent.

ShyNerdX
08-30-23, 08:41
I thought you advocated protecting the girls and not revealing free BBFS. Obviously her bookings will skyrocket as well as pressure from mongers for free BBFS.I do, I would never reveal my own experiences publicly with free BBFS unless it's from a publicly known girl that does it based on your mileage. I was just mentioning someone else's review that can be taken with a grain of salt. We got lots of the "I always get freebies" except this was actually attached to a review.

JavLuvr
08-30-23, 08:45
The Band of Perverts think Maya https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/520 is Yukina. I got nothing back from her WeChat account today so I can't confirm if it is really her.Sounds like you may have broken her heart last time, DK. You shaved her pussy, fucked her rotten, then put her on a plane back to Japan LOL. Stone cold.

P.S. I texted NYCSE and they told me that it's the same girl. So unless the shop is confused, or just lying, I think YK has in fact returned to Manhattan.

Kakattekina
08-30-23, 09:34
LOL they're basically openly advertising the connection to 10 ten now.

https://twitter.com/NYCSmilingEyes/status/1696877933703344250

Any more doubters?

ShyNerdX
08-30-23, 09:40

Any more doubters?I don't know but damn. Yukina's original photos at 10 t I wasn't really diggin her. These new photos are looking mighty juicy, makes me almost want to take a bite of the cake before I fly out to Europe this week.

JediNY
08-30-23, 09:44
I don't know but damn. Yukina's original photos at 10 t I wasn't really diggin her. These new photos are looking mighty juicy, makes me almost want to take a bite of the cake before I fly out to Europe this week.I believe the popular phrase is to take a bite of the Apple LOL.

DrunkenKid
08-30-23, 09:51
Sounds like you may have broken her heart last time, DK. You shaved her pussy, fucked her rotten, then put her on a plane back to Japan LOL. Stone cold.

P.S. I texted NYCSE and they told me that it's the same girl. So unless the shop is confused, or just lying, I think YK has in fact returned to Manhattan.LOL. Still nothing from her WeChat marketing campaign. Is anyone here on that list? Maybe she rebranded to another WeChat account as well.

But I'm not going back for more. She was a broken girl at the beginning of June. So much wasted potential.

IronClad999
08-30-23, 10:00
LOL. Still nothing from her WeChat marketing campaign. Is anyone here on that list? Maybe she rebranded to another WeChat account as well.

But I'm not going back for more. She was a broken girl at the beginning of June. So much wasted potential.Is there a change to her profile pic or recent moment profile updates? Did your messages go through? If none of those are actively processed, then its likely she either played the ghosting game like most chicks nowadays by completely ignoring the msgs or setting certain "individuals" to "silent" button so those msgs prob didn't even reached her attention jar LOL. Its unlikely they make new accs (still possible), they usually either have sister friends helping them out or agency / networked friends cas most wagyus arent techno friendly (yes, I still have the past og wagyu on the list like jojo ppc, emi ppc, hina ppc etc and they still update profile time to time cas they traveling / touring in australia and other continents), they tend to keep wc acc's for prolonged periods unless its hacked or banned LOL. As shyx mentioned, new pics seem like a new leaf, but not sure about personality wise cas she's a bit gypsy LOL.

Genghis Dong
08-30-23, 10:58

Any more doubters?Doesn't mean anything in itself. They do that with plenty of girls from other shops.

IronClad999
08-30-23, 11:19
Azumi made her special gliding debut from r8 to se now at more "reasonable" price label;.

Before at r8:

$240/30 Mins.

$300/45 Mins.

$360/60 Mins.

Now at se:

$230/30 Mins.

$280/45 Mins.

$340/60 Mins.

She might be more "authentic" now hehe LOL.

https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/521

ShyNerdX
08-30-23, 11:24
I believe the popular phrase is to take a bite of the Apple LOL.She's not worthy of the forbidden apple to me! She's more like the devils cake as it's a 50/50, haha.

IronClad999
08-30-23, 11:32
She's not worthy of the forbidden apple to me! She's more like the devils cake as it's a 50/50, haha.Its prob worse now cas drunkie got the bad apple vibes last time and ghostly tone lately LOL; maybe as a quickie in case the rest of the SE line-up's are in despair-banging mode(aya and mika still coaching and roaching LOL), then we can test her pumpkin pie for hhr rebound LOL.

ShyNerdX
08-30-23, 11:43
Its prob worse now cas drunkie got the bad apple vibes last time and ghostly tone lately LOL; maybe as a quickie in case the rest of the SE line-up's are in despair-banging mode(aya and mika still coaching and roaching LOL), then we can test her pumpkin pie for hhr rebound LOL.LOL someone needs to go test her and report. Her new pictures though make her look like the type of jgirls I chase though, I hated her old photos LOL.

Does she at least look like these new photos? Or is it more of her old photos?

DrunkenKid
08-30-23, 11:51
LOL someone needs to go test her and report. Her new pictures though make her look like the type of jgirls I chase though, I hated her old photos LOL.

Does she at least look like these new photos? Or is it more of her old photos?GD and I might be on record stating that she is a beautiful / very pretty girl. The big eye filter on her old photos lost a lot of business for her. She wears one outfit for me when I go see her. I told her to just just post a selfie of herself in it and all the New York boys will be lining up outside her door.

IronClad999
08-30-23, 11:52
LOL someone needs to go test her and report. Her new pictures though make her look like the type of jgirls I chase though, I hated her old photos LOL.

Does she at least look like these new photos? Or is it more of her old photos?Based on last encounter, I think the 1st and 2nd along with the 5th (holding camera with light tan mini bikini matching set) resembles her the most (about 88%+ accurate minus / plus make-ups LOL). Got a lot on my hands these weeks with atfs so can't border NYC anytime soon bud LOL.

DamonSalva
08-30-23, 12:04
No, it was maybe 3 or 4 months ago. I guess I wasn't the only one who was walking out on her, LOL.

Any more doubters?It's more like poaching and competitive taunting. She's not the first girl that SE / XOXO has lured away from 10 ten, nor will she will be the last.

JMart10
08-30-23, 13:02
Ppc just added this girl. I've seen her pics before. Does anyone remember her? Good / bad? Cip special?

Kakattekina
08-30-23, 13:23
Ppc just added this girl. I've seen her pics before. Does anyone remember her? Good / bad? Cip special?10 ten Irumi. Not too bad. Face a bit plainer than the pics, the one at the cafe with the green tea drink is the closest to the real thing. Nice slim waist and chest, a bit of ribcage when I last saw her. CIP friendly but I didn't partake last time. She was just in Toronto last week.

PokerBrah
08-30-23, 17:39
10 ten Irumi. Not too bad. Face a bit plainer than the pics, the one at the cafe with the green tea drink is the closest to the real thing. Nice slim waist and chest, a bit of ribcage when I last saw her. CIP friendly but I didn't partake last time. She was just in Toronto last week.The super thin girl? I can't remember.

Kakattekina
08-30-23, 17:48
The super thin girl? I can't remember.10 ten got two spinners around that time, Mariya and Irumi. Mariya was the thinner one with the pencil eraser nips. Irumi had a cuter face but a bit wider bone structure. And a bit more regular nips LOL.

JMart10
08-30-23, 18:24
I ended up seeing Masami at PPC since Yuka was booked. She seems to be trying to give good service. Probably cause one of her reviews wasn't too good. However she was firm 200/100. And she had been that way based on other reviews

PokerBrah
08-30-23, 20:32
10 ten got two spinners around that time, Mariya and Irumi. Mariya was the thinner one with the pencil eraser nips. Irumi had a cuter face but a bit wider bone structure. And a bit more regular nips LOL.Ok I think I saw the thinner one. I really can't remember I see so many ******. I like PPC 's website where we can just go look by the name.

I guess I can always search here. I probably posted her in the fresh meat list somewhere.

PokerBrah
08-30-23, 20:34

Does she at least look like these new photos? Or is it more of her old photos?She looked more like the old photos, the new ones took me a bit to recognize, I recognize but I couldn't place the damn name until someone reminded me.

She was fine fuck at the early days but as I read more and more feedback seem to change her ways and she went somewhere then back but ran into hot girls at 1010. I think it was the skinny girl you liked so much. Forgot her name too. And Yukina never got much business because there were 1-2 hotter girls at 1010 taking all of the business.

I got what I needed out of her on her first day. I was happy. LOL.

ShyNerdX
08-30-23, 20:45
She looked more like the old photos, the new ones took me a bit to recognize, I recognize but I couldn't place the damn name until someone reminded me.

She was fine fuck at the early days but as I read more and more feedback seem to change her ways and she went somewhere then back but ran into hot girls at 1010. I think it was the skinny girl you liked so much. Forgot her name too. And Yukina never got much business because there were 1-2 hotter girls at 1010 taking all of the business.

I got what I needed out of her on her first day. I was happy. LOL.Yeah she came back when Sherry landed and got blown out of the water. I remember someone saying she was complaining of no customers because Sherry had them all LOL. I was never able to repeat with her because of the strict schedule, but from what I read she also got jaded. Meh it's fine, I don't need to take a bite. I'm perfectly fine with my waifu.

LoveVietGirls
08-30-23, 21:21
Meh, the only "new" j talent that even looks interesting now is Jyuri from 10 ten.

Is J quality going down all the sudden?All I know is I want to see a review that is titled the Jyuri Is Still Out. Need Rena Fukiishi to come back to DDY. Love to hit that MILF again hard.

PokerBrah
08-30-23, 21:43
Yeah she came back when Sherry landed and got blown out of the water. I remember someone saying she was complaining of no customers because Sherry had them all LOL. I was never able to repeat with her because of the strict schedule, but from what I read she also got jaded. Meh it's fine, I don't need to take a bite. I'm perfectly fine with my waifu.Damn you lucky fucker!

IronClad999
08-30-23, 21:58
Damn you lucky fucker!Speaking of the devil, there's a new lucky charm crawling up near r8 LOL;.

$230/30 Mins.

$280/45 Mins.

$340/60 Mins.

Pics look spicy; she could be a nice pepperoni to raw-ham-bang LOL.

ShyNerdX
08-30-23, 22:46
Damn you lucky fucker!Only till the end of Septemberthen it's my turn to make a tour in Tokyo.

Kakattekina
08-30-23, 22:51
Only till the end of Septemberthen it's my turn to make a tour in Tokyo.Damn it sounds like all the mongers I know are going to Japan in October. LOL.

MrShiz
08-30-23, 22:51
Closer to 30 than 20, but otherwise perfect little doll. YMMV but had a lengthy half hour for 2. 2 + 1 cip. Totally negligible landing strip for you gay boys.

PokerBrah
08-31-23, 03:48
Kelly R8 https://risingsun8.com/view/228 - part-time student. Could be worth a try on a young college girl. Not sure about BB since she's not a J girl but looks promising.

Lucky R8 https://risingsun8.com/view/230 - looks hot. Not sure about BB but looks hot.

Yuka PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/yuka - Irumi 1010? Someone said. , I remember banging someone who looks like her but can't recall anymore. She may be moving around it seems. I recall either very small Bush or #NBC. Should not be a "dirty Bush". If she has a six-pack stomach than it's the girl I banged. Compliant tiny little body for good bb.

Daisy PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/daisy - was at NYCSE, def small with #RTB I cannot bring myself to see this girl after knowing how much pussy hair she has.

Nami SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/523 - rotated from XOXO, there was actually a good review of her on am P. Said Pink nips, Lasered Pussy.

SL / DDY. Nothing new.

New Jersey has a new hot body girl Emily - https://myluxeescape.com/content/?7.

Omakase.

May 1010 - repeat worthy, good pussy, no bb but fine with 001. Pics filtered but she's a good hole to drill.

Nami SE. Pink nips, lasered pussy, seemingly a **** based on a review I read.

Sonia PPC. Very cute, has hair. May try based on review because maybe I need to try RTB once in a while too but only after someone reliable.

J-Unit: free bb, last day though. Oh well. Should have gone to PPC more often.

Lucky R8 - maybe sample Chinese student, charm her for UTR BB? Def possible, done it with another student but she was J girl for free bb a few times when she was not offering it publicly for a while.

I need another girl who I can repeat often. It's a pain in the ass to look for new pussies often that is also why I am here. LOL.

ShyNerdX
08-31-23, 07:00
Damn it sounds like all the mongers I know are going to Japan in October. LOL.Got to meet her family, seal the deal and put a ring on it ya know? Lock them down before it's too late!

PokerBrah
08-31-23, 07:08
Got to meet her family, seal the deal and put a ring on it ya know? Lock them down before it's too late!I thought the Asians do it backward. The girl's family is supposed to come court the guy and give dowry and shit!

ShyNerdX
08-31-23, 07:13
I thought the Asians do it backward. The girl's family is supposed to come court the guy and give dowry and shit!That's some old school stuff, we in 2023! Hahaha at best case it's tea ceremony.

DrunkenKid
08-31-23, 07:53
Totally negligible landing strip for you gay boys.LMAO! All this hate from team #RTB.

IronClad999
08-31-23, 08:30
10 ten got two spinners around that time, Mariya and Irumi. Mariya was the thinner one with the pencil eraser nips. Irumi had a cuter face but a bit wider bone structure. And a bit more regular nips LOL.Saw the pm, thanks for the soapy opera game bud; these wagyus were mostly ninja's trying to fancy western poles; beware of those tiger caves being too loose once they tally up the list of ironman and avenger team to rawbang them LOL.

Genghis Dong
08-31-23, 10:51
Hot girl with nice body shaved 100 BBFS pre lube.

DrunkenKid
08-31-23, 11:01
Yuka PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/yuka - Irumi 1010? Someone said. , I remember banging someone who looks like her but can't recall anymore. She may be moving around it seems. I recall either very small Bush or #NBC. Should not be a "dirty Bush". If she has a six-pack stomach than it's the girl I banged. Compliant tiny little body for good bb.
. Looks like we'll never know because Yuka is off the PPC site.

JediNY
08-31-23, 11:15
Got to meet her family, seal the deal and put a ring on it ya know? Lock them down before it's too late!This seems like a perfect why buy when you can rent? Or lease for a few years and trade in for a new model down the road LOL.

Kakattekina
08-31-23, 12:15
Looks like we'll never know because Yuka is off the PPC site.Moved over to 10 ten as Raia.

https://10tenclub.com/view/399

If she's Irumi though, why not use her original name? She was decently popular.

JMart10
08-31-23, 12:35
Moved over to 10 ten as Raia.

If she's Irumi though, why not use her original name? She was decently popular.A lot of these girls are not thing thinking about branding I think. Not too interested in repeat customer I guess. I think they just want to make as much money as possible in as short as time as possible. That's probably why they change shops after a day.

IronClad999
08-31-23, 12:51
A lot of these girls are not thing thinking about branding I think. Not too interested in repeat customer I guess. I think they just want to make as much money as possible in as short as time as possible. That's probably why they change shops after a day.Their concept is pretty twisted in terms of business aspects; its an obnoxious way of mocking us in such a way they rather roll the dice betting on numbers over repetition (regular / frequent guest / VIP). This is why my solid grind still stands;.

If it's a business for them, it's a business for us!

They don't learn to appreciate repeats, then we learn to avoid volleyballs (oppais, yes pun intended esp bad hygiene / dudy ones LOL).

IronClad999
08-31-23, 12:55
A lot of these girls are not thing thinking about branding I think. Not too interested in repeat customer I guess. I think they just want to make as much money as possible in as short as time as possible. That's probably why they change shops after a day.Just like chemistry 105; they based sole business perspective on heat entropies (measure of random game) just cas they have a giant cave dungeon so we can play RPG (role playing games) in and out of the puzzle LOL. But as long as we refill the wallet, we got many other choices / options as in many trees in the jungle or fishes / mermaids in the sea / ocean.

pokemon ps: gotta SIP(spray in pussy; spray em all) in those large gps caverns

IronClad999
08-31-23, 13:14
In case anyone's interested in the famous "jyuna ppc" and "yoko ccp / sl / ddy dating back about 1-2 years ago", they are currently embarking the CA route actively;.

Fresh hottie jyuna ppc has rebranded over to toronto as "Nami" with new green labels;.

NYC roses:

$260/30 Mins.

$340/45 Mins.

$400/60 Mins.

Current batch orders in CA toronto (starts 9/1):

$250/30 Mins.

$350/45 Mins.

$450/60 Mins (2 shots).

Followed by expansive tetris tiles (menu) ==>.

Special YMMV Service:

(BB Full Menu at Extra 200)

(Video Recording at Extra 200)

(CIM at Extra 50)

(RIM at Extra 50)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoko ccp / sl / ddy dating back about 1-2 years ago now known as "Rika"(started since 8/24);.

Also has expansive menu same like jyuna / nami ==>.

$250/30 Mins.

$350/45 Mins.

$450/60 Mins (2 shots).

Special YMMV Service:

(BB Full Menu at Extra 200)

(Video Recording at Extra 200)

(CIM at Extra 50)

(RIM at Extra 50)

If need more info, can pm; only serious players (iykyk), no time to deal with random entropies (yes pun intended) cas inbox has a limit.

P.S.: they're both in one of the well known toronto Chinese agencies, group of bookers / owners have more generous favors / respect games for those that are fluent in Chinese (mandarin over cantonese, but both or either is neat enough). And if anyone needs translation, feel free to pm (yes, by now most should know I'm fluent in multi-lingual); as always, serious gamers only; no time to deal with fake hanky pankys LOL.

DISCLAIMER: Not affiliated with any of the websites nor shops/franchises. PERIOD.

JavLuvr
08-31-23, 13:24
Daisy PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/daisy - was at NYCSE, def small with #RTB I cannot bring myself to see this girl after knowing how much pussy hair she has.She is teeny tiny, I fucking loved it! Great spinner body and nice firm little bubble butt too. Very GND and cute. Friendly with some English. I think I enjoyed her more than Sonia, although most will probably find Sonia to be the prettier girl. Both girls are natural Bush. Eat shit NBC! Ill leave a review in the massage thread LOL.

Omakase.

Sonia PPC. Very cute, has hair. May try based on review because maybe I need to try RTB once in a while too but only after someone reliable.

J-Unit: free bb, last day though. Oh well. Should have gone to PPC more often.PPC has got the hot girls right now! I am debating going back to fuck Sonia and Daisy in a double together. Need to stack those hairy pussies on top of each other for some good munching. Pussy sandwich! LOL.

JediNY
08-31-23, 16:45
Hot girl with nice body shaved 100 BBFS pre lube.The MG and KG website have a lot of hot looking girls but those girls in real life seem to be older. Pure guess. I assume Poppy is at least in her 30's?

PokerBrah
08-31-23, 21:04
DISCLAIMER: Not affiliated with any of the websites nor shops/franchises. PERIOD.Your ***** GPS tracking is second to none. LA, Boston, DC, NYC. Miami? WTF.

So funny you wrote the disclaimer LOL. Did you get some funny ass DMs or something?

PokerBrah
08-31-23, 21:04
She is teeny tiny, I fucking loved it! Great spinner body and nice firm little bubble butt too. Very GND and cute. Friendly with some English. I think I enjoyed her more than Sonia, although most will probably find Sonia to be the prettier girl. Both girls are natural Bush. Eat shit NBC! Ill leave a review in the massage thread LOL.

PPC has got the hot girls right now! I am debating going back to fuck Sonia and Daisy in a double together. Need to stack those hairy pussies on top of each other for some good munching. Pussy sandwich! LOL.God. Fucking dirty bastard. Hah.

PokerBrah
08-31-23, 21:06
Moved over to 10 ten as Raia.

If she's Irumi though, why not use her original name? She was decently popular.This was Irumi at NYCSE. Diff girl. The girl I saw at 1010 is def a diff name then. I just remembered that she was only at 1010 a short while then left.

https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/434

PokerBrah
08-31-23, 21:07
LMAO! All this hate from team #RTB.LOL because it takes months to grow one out and only minutes for us to destroy it!

IronClad999
08-31-23, 21:20
Your ***** GPS tracking is second to none. LA, Boston, DC, NYC. Miami? WTF.

So funny you wrote the disclaimer LOL. Did you get some funny ass DMs or something?Erin wasn't the only one that traveled 20+ countries bud (she didn't tour enough states like seattle, vegas, LA, boston, DC, miami etc yet); its part of my lifestyle if you recall from my posts (yes, I do reside in more than philly, NYC and the multiple states we mentioned cas its a pain to barge and drag time at local hotels / motels / inns which doesn't maximize our benefits in terms of this hobby). Koyuki and "maya 1010" also made their tours in canada last time and most of these c-agencies communicate well with me (besides lingo game, many diff levels).

IronClad999
08-31-23, 21:35
Your ***** GPS tracking is second to none. LA, Boston, DC, NYC. Miami? WTF.

So funny you wrote the disclaimer LOL. Did you get some funny ass DMs or something?The totem pole (disclaimer) at the end is to repel away those that either shill or won't use common sense and instead may try to attempt insults / mockery comments; lots of knuckleheads has a habit of using obnoxious feedbacks via pm so I made sure to hang this gingerbread disclaimer here to knock some sense out of them LOL.

IronClad999
09-01-23, 06:28
Rita that might speak pika; pending price menu (banh mi mixed with tom yum gong) = viet / thai combo LOL.

Pics seem spicy and craving for some moon-rawbang (personally not really a fan of rawbanging thai for hidden reasons).

IronClad999
09-01-23, 07:54
That's some old school stuff, we in 2023! Hahaha at best case it's tea ceremony.Hey bud, the storage is maxed out on your end; pending pm LOL.

IronClad999
09-01-23, 09:10
This seems like a perfect why buy when you can rent? Or lease for a few years and trade in for a new model down the road LOL.Old myth has it that girls are like buying cars; if we don't like it, look for new ones instead of buying it LOL. Many diff choices cas we are the BUYERS / SELLERS.

Genghis Dong
09-01-23, 10:23
The MG and KG website have a lot of hot looking girls but those girls in real life seem to be older. Pure guess. I assume Poppy is at least in her 30's?I would say one of the younger ones at MG. Definitely hot.

IronClad999
09-01-23, 17:39
Face game not too bad; body would be the bomb if she's nymphy LOL;.

$230/30 Mins.

$280/45 Mins.

$340/60 Mins.

Kakattekina
09-01-23, 17:46
Face game not too bad; body would be the bomb if she's nymphy LOL;.

$230/30 Mins.

$280/45 Mins.

$340/60 Mins.A trade from Canada in exchange for Jyuna? Looks like she was just in Vancouver, LOL.

IronClad999
09-01-23, 17:50
A trade from Canada in exchange for Jyuna? Looks like she was just in Vancouver, LOL.Not into jyuna anymore, she's chilling with yoko / rika in toronto LOL.

ShyNerdX
09-01-23, 18:13
Rita that might speak pika; pending price menu (banh mi mixed with tom yum gong) = viet / thai combo LOL.

Pics seem spicy and craving for some moon-rawbang (personally not really a fan of rawbanging thai for hidden reasons).Photos 4-8 look like all fakes. I suspect 1-3 is what she looks like. If she looks like 4-8 there's no way in hell she's $320. True viet / thai girls that look like 4-8 are true gps. I've dated my fair share of those money badgers.

IronClad999
09-01-23, 18:18
Photos 4-8 look like all fakes. I suspect 1-3 is what she looks like. If she looks like 4-8 there's no way in hell she's $320. True viet / thai girls that look like 4-8 are true gps. I've dated my fair share of those money badgers.Tbh, sandy at JPKawaiiclub(SE) dating back a year ago; the one who's pretty face and slim looks better than this new r8 lacky. The price range is the same for sandy vs rita. Usually if they have to replace the gaps with IG / AI pics, then there goes the big giveaway about some screws being loose LOL.

Archie
09-01-23, 18:19
Was able to re-verify at PP using a new number and sending a selfie. A littler unnerving that they no longer acknowledged my old number, but whatever. Bigger issue for me was having to wait in that little hallway closet behind a curtain for 20 minutes even though I made the reservation in the morning.

Saw Daisy for the half hour. Really cute spinner, as has been reported, with a great ass. Way hairier than I expected, I knew she wasn't NBC but yikes. But good for some variety possibly. Can't say I was converted but was somewhat nostalgic feeing as I haven't seen a Bush like that in a while, and never on an Asian.

Session was fine, though she doesn't really dfk. And her short stature makes the angles a little awkward. And she's a little timid and skittish. But mostly positive session. She has a very pleasant personality and English is ok. She seems to want to do some touristy stuff while in the big Apple. Would make sense that most of the girls would but very few seem to mention it, aside from Rika.

Starts off with 100/200 tip for BBFS but can be bargained down considerably.

ShyNerdX
09-01-23, 18:26
Was able to re-verify at PP using a new number and sending a selfie. A littler unnerving that they no longer acknowledged my old number, but whatever. Bigger issue for me was having to wait in that little hallway closet behind a curtain for 20 minutes even though I made the reservation in the morning.

Saw Daisy for the half hour. Really cute spinner, as has been reported, with a great ass. Way hairier than I expected, I knew she wasn't NBC but yikes. But good for some variety possibly. Can't say I was converted but was somewhat nostalgic feeing as I haven't seen a Bush like that in a while, and never on an Asian.

Session was fine, though she doesn't really dfk. And her short stature makes the angles a little awkward. And she's a little timid and skittish. But mostly positive session. She has a very pleasant personality and English is ok. She seems to want to do some touristy stuff while in the big Apple. Would make sense that most of the girls would but very few seem to mention it, aside from Rika.

Starts off with 100/200 tip for BBFS but can be bargained down considerably.Explains why javluvr is all up in that haha.

Tbh, sandy at JPKawaiiclub(SE) dating back a year ago; the one who's pretty face and slim looks better than this new r8 lacky. The price range is the same for sandy vs rita. Usually if they have to replace the gaps with IG / AI pics, then there goes the big giveaway about some screws being loose LOL.Yeah but was t $320 then the $360-380 now? Wasn't the hr rate a year ago $280 or so? When I started the rates was $300-320 and everyone was talking about sub 3's.

IronClad999
09-02-23, 08:10
Yeah but was t $320 then the $360-380 now? Wasn't the hr rate a year ago $280 or so? When I started the rates was $300-320 and everyone was talking about sub 3's.She was standard 320/ hr back then at this spot; decent GFE than half of the Chinese abalones with strong BJDT game. She also popped up in MG a few times. It used to be 260-280 at least 2-3 years back, but now's its gotten empire skyscraper paperworks with mediocre menu and performance LOL.

IronClad999
09-02-23, 08:17
Goosy ducky face, body ok LOL;.

$240/30 Mins.

$300/45 Mins.

$360/60 Mins.

IronClad999
09-02-23, 08:22
Hinata from nova DC BO just made her rebrand at SE as "chiyoko" with same cash tags;.

$230/30 Mins.

$280/45 Mins.

$340/60 Mins.

PokerBrah
09-02-23, 09:43
Haru R8 https://risingsun8.com/view/232 - I actually like her look. I'd make her do ducky iku kimochi face soon. I hope she's #NBC.

Chiyoko SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/531 - go early before she's trained for bb. Her tits looks damn nice popping out of that shirt. #NBC or #RTB?

Raia 1010 https://10tenclub.com/view/399 - bald pussy, slim.

Rotated back.

Yumika SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/530 - I forgot her old names.

Yukishiro SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/527 - I think I'm a few days late. But Whale Wail is back if you want to hunt a killer whaler.

What is good for Omakase?
--------------------------------------

Haru R8 https://risingsun8.com/view/232 looks best of the crop but I went and fucked the NJ girl Emily.

NJ Emily https://myluxeescape.com/content/?7 She's cute and great body. New to the biz as she was just doing massages in Osaka Japan and now doing full-blown service. With the right tips I got away with more than I should have. Great pussy. #NBC!

Riko 1010 - maybe go back for one more great ass pussy fuck.

Nami SE. Great bald pussy fuck. Hungry sex kitten.

damn Iron's been checking earlier than I What is DC BO's website?

Hinata from nova DC BO just made her rebrand at SE as "chiyoko" with same cash tags;.

$230/30 Mins.

$280/45 Mins.

$340/60 Mins.

Goosy ducky face, body ok LOL;.

$240/30 Mins.

$300/45 Mins.

$360/60 Mins.

IronClad999
09-02-23, 10:01
damn Iron's been checking earlier than I What is DC BO's website?She's off the grid on their links for migration purposes like duck duck goose game playing follow the leader now at SE LOL.

https://blueoceanshow.com

DrunkenKid
09-02-23, 10:33
What is good for Omakase?
NJ Emily https://myluxeescape.com/content/?7 She's cute and great body. New to the biz as she was just doing massages in Osaka Japan and now doing full-blown service. With the right tips I got away with more than I should have. Great pussy. #NBC!
Are you saying that she gave you the old "only you" treatment? She does look cute. Will she be rotating into NYC? I'm not going to cross state lines for debauchery.

Riko 1010 - maybe go back for one more great ass pussy fuck.
She's still underrated and must have picked up a nice following. She was supposed to rotate out already. My weekly omakase.

JamesEngr
09-02-23, 11:07
Fun times! She's actually 33 she said. 220 +100 / half bbcip and pic / video incl. Go get them.

PokerBrah
09-02-23, 12:20
Are you saying that she gave you the old "only you" treatment? She does look cute. Will she be rotating into NYC? I'm not going to cross state lines for debauchery.

She's still underrated and must have picked up a nice following. She was supposed to rotate out already. My weekly omakase.I assume she will rotate to NYC but I forgot to ask how long she is supposed to be here. She didn't use "only you" but I got the only you treatment.

Riko yes. Hot pussy. Under the radar, I didn't know she was on your weekly.

IronClad999
09-02-23, 13:17
Pics look decent; she's enjoying her own omakase (last pic) on top of "being" a special omakase hot stuff LOL;.

$260/30 Mins.

$320/45 Mins.

$380/60 Mins.

SlamT
09-02-23, 13:27
Hello! Anyone have a phone # or email for Blues Latina? Another member shared the Twitter link (much appreciated). But it seems at blueslatinas only accepts DMs from verified members. I'm not planning to pay Elon for that privilege! .

https://twitter.com/blueslatinas?lang=en

Thanks,

Slam.

PokerBrah
09-02-23, 13:45
LMAO! WTF I LITERALY just saw her come up.

I'd bang!

Pics look decent; she's enjoying her own omakase (last pic) on top of "being" a special omakase hot stuff LOL;.

$260/30 Mins.

$320/45 Mins.

$380/60 Mins.

CuriousJnyc
09-02-23, 14:56
This is my first time visiting an Asian parlor in the city as well as posting on the board, after reading the reviews decided to see Daisy she is really tiny and cute, her service was A+ I opted for the bb upgrade. As others have stated she does have a Bush but I didn't mind at all I will definitely repeat.

https://www.pleasure-palace.club/daisy

DrunkenKid
09-02-23, 15:00
I assume she will rotate to NYC but I forgot to ask how long she is supposed to be here. She didn't use "only you" but I got the only you treatment.

Riko yes. Hot pussy. Under the radar, I didn't know she was on your weekly.Ah so! So the corruption of Emily begins. I wonder if May 1010 has been turned to the dark side yet.

Riko is cool. I enjoy chipping away at her professional facade. She said something about clearing her client list after each tour, so I am seeing if I can do enough to be remembered. LOL.

Ewe52
09-02-23, 15:46

$260/30 Mins.

$320/45 Mins.

$380/60 Mins.Pics looks like how I like my vodka triple distilled.

Ewe52
09-02-23, 15:54
Ah so! So the corruption of Emily begins. I wonder if May 1010 has been turned to the dark side yet.

Riko is cool. I enjoy chipping away at her professional facade. She said something about clearing her client list after each tour, so I am seeing if I can do enough to be remembered. LOL.May got defiled her first hours on the clock over and over and over by me. Cindy called me later and ask WTF how come all the girls do all these things with you they won't do with other customers? Told her I dunno after 15 years of hoe wrangling guess it comes easy for me now.

NYPlayboy
09-02-23, 16:10
Their phone number is in their bio. And fwiw they do not typically offer BBFS so this is not the correct forum to ask the question.

Hello! Anyone have a phone # or email for Blues Latina? Another member shared the Twitter link (much appreciated). But it seems at blueslatinas only accepts DMs from verified members. I'm not planning to pay Elon for that privilege! .

https://twitter.com/blueslatinas?lang=en

Thanks,

Slam.

ShyNerdX
09-02-23, 16:44
Ah so! So the corruption of Emily begins. I wonder if May 1010 has been turned to the dark side yet.

Riko is cool. I enjoy chipping away at her professional facade. She said something about clearing her client list after each tour, so I am seeing if I can do enough to be remembered. LOL.May looks juicy. I've been eyeing her, just can't get schedule lined up.

RyanLar
09-02-23, 18:30
May looks juicy. I've been eyeing her, just can't get schedule lined up.Top girls at 1010.

Nanami. Killer body, killer look. Super exotic and mix-looking hottie. #NBC Her pictures look strange but in person she def hot. Javluvr got a look at her when she was in Flushing too

Riko. Hidden **** and being slept on. Great pro and that ass is awesome. It's hard to say who's body is better. Nanami or Riko.

May. Cutie who's not into the PSE game so that could be a deal breaker for many but she's a nice pussy too. Great kisser.

LutherBB
09-02-23, 18:42
May got defiled her first hours on the clock over and over and over by me. Cindy called me later and ask WTF how come all the girls do all these things with you they won't do with other customers? Told her I dunno after 15 years of hoe wrangling guess it comes easy for me now.Are you saying you got to BB her?

SlamT
09-02-23, 18:54
Alright you bushwhackers, Slam's bringing the goods. Again. You're welcome!

Had my appointment today with the delightful Daisy (aka Aya) at PPC. Setup easy, though I did have to reverify as Archie and others have reported. It had be two years since my last visit to PPC, so somewhat understandable. Manager Eric assured me that won't happen again. He's a young man and I really liked his communication with me on the train ride from CT. He gets it and understands that there are many nuances to mongering. On to the girl.

She is petite, standing about 4'10 and cute as a button! Her English is good, good enough to carry on a conversation. As is my custom, I opened with a few words in her native tongue (Japanese). I asked for her real name (Aya) and told her mine. She asked "how long"? One hour PSE and no mention of fee.

We stripped down and made our way to TS. It was then I got the first look at that amazing Bush! Wow, I'm in heaven! For the #RTB crowd, you won't be disappointed: fresh, tasty, amazing! Couldn't stop complimenting her on having the guts to be #noshave in this hairless age.

TS not overly wild like with some masseuses, but managed FIV and nipple sucking. Turned her sideways and licked and lapped that wet cooch til I heard her moan. We cut it short and made our way back to the room.

I understand why others might interpret Daisy as being shy, submissive, not much for DFK. Daisy is decidedly NOT shy. She's worked in Canada, Hawaii, LA, Seattle and New York. What I found is someone that responds well to direction. Tell her what you want and then show her. That's all it took and I was very pleased with the results! Her head game is solid, not a DT Queen but she's mastered the tongue swirl that so many of us enjoy. Her fucking skills are excellent, switching effortlessly between positions and takinf an 8" pounding with ease. Asked her to talk dirty in Japanese which was cool AF! No idea what she said (might have told me I look like a bridge troll) but sounded so damned sexy! When it was time to finish, opened her mouth and took a week's worth of swimmers in the oral socket. Held it for at least a minute while I fingered and frenched her furry box before spitting. Pure fucking bliss!

We had 10 minutes left in session so I treated her to a massage. We also kissed and cuddled and exchanged info. She's headed to Canada in a few days, boys, so get off your asses and get your bushy licks in before you can't. 'Til next time, mongers, fuck on!

Ewe52
09-02-23, 19:59
Her body is absolutely out of this world. Had to check and recheck if her breasts were real they are! Skin is like silk, ass is incredible too. Everything on this girl is a gold star. Does everything well but limited stamina. Looked like a Russian / Japanese mix to me but she said she's full Japanese. Tight tight no English at all but doesn't stop speaking Japanese to you LOL uses the translator a lot. Asked me if guys in Manhattan are all going to be big as me. I said much bigger than me she cried and translated 'I'm not going to survive 11 days here! Poor girl LOL. Was firm with me then gave me break YMMV.

Shaved kitty

TheWholeFnShow
09-02-23, 20:08
Alright you bushwhackers, Slam's bringing the goods. Again. You're welcome!

Had my appointment today with the delightful Daisy (aka Aya) at PPC. Setup easy, though I did have to reverify as Archie and others have reported. It had be two years since my last visit to PPC, so somewhat understandable. Manager Eric assured me that won't happen again. He's a young man and I really liked his communication with me on the train ride from CT. He gets it and understands that there are many nuances to mongering. On to the girl.

She is petite, standing about 4'10 and cute as a button! Her English is good, good enough to carry on a conversation. As is my custom, I opened with a few words in her native tongue (Japanese). I asked for her real name (Aya) and told her mine. She asked "how long"? One hour PSE and no mention of fee.

We stripped down and made our way to TS. It was then I got the first look at that amazing Bush! Wow, I'm in heaven! For the #RTB crowd, you won't be disappointed: fresh, tasty, amazing! Couldn't stop complimenting her on having the guts to be #noshave in this hairless age.

TS not overly wild like with some masseuses, but managed FIV and nipple sucking. Turned her sideways and licked and lapped that wet cooch til I heard her moan. We cut it short and made our way back to the room.

I understand why others might interpret Daisy as being shy, submissive, not much for DFK. Daisy is decidedly NOT shy. She's worked in Canada, Hawaii, LA, Seattle and New York. What I found is someone that responds well to direction. Tell her what you want and then show her. That's all it took and I was very pleased with the results! Her head game is solid, not a DT Queen but she's mastered the tongue swirl that so many of us enjoy. Her fucking skills are excellent, switching effortlessly between positions and takinf an 8" pounding with ease. Asked her to talk dirty in Japanese which was cool AF! No idea what she said (might have told me I look like a bridge troll) but sounded so damned sexy! When it was time to finish, opened her mouth and took a week's worth of swimmers in the oral socket. Held it for at least a minute while I fingered and frenched her furry box before spitting. Pure fucking bliss!

We had 10 minutes left in session so I treated her to a massage. We also kissed and cuddled and exchanged info. She's headed to Canada in a few days, boys, so get off your asses and get your bushy licks in before you can't. 'Til next time, mongers, fuck on!Yummy. Love me some Bush from time to time.

NYPlayboy
09-02-23, 21:29
TOFTT checking out a new girl on her first day once again. I liked her photos and was anxious to see for myself. Slightly different than what I was expecting. The Rising Sun website describes her at 21 and 5'2", perhaps she was in the photos. She was more like 5'5"-5'6" and in her mid-twenties I would guess. She was no spinner, and actually had quite a full figure but everything was proportional and suited her. I had previously been critical of Himika at 10 Ten that had been the flavor of the month recently, but I described as "pear-shaped" and a bit heavy all around without much to work with up top. However, with Haru that was not the case. She even expressed being self-conscious about her big booty and I told her not to worry, I'm sure it will be very popular in the US. She also had a bruise or birthmark on her leg, slightly crooked front tooth, fully shaved below #NBC.

RS8 is located on the UES in the ground floor of a townhouse. Very nice building and conveniently located. Haru was down the hall in Room 2. She had on a red neglige with matching lingerie on underneath. I disrobed and we did some lfk in the room before proceeding down the hall for a quick standing shower with a slight tease of BBBJ before drying off. Back in the room they have a massage table rather than a bed. I laid down and she begun by licking my nipples before moving down to BBBJ. It felt pretty nice, she wasn't DT but enjoyable nonetheless but making a 30 min appointment I was anxious to get to the main event.

I pulled her up and lead her to P2 P for a bit hoping that it would naturally lead to BBFS. After a while when I eventually asked to put it in she was very firm on 200 cop / 300 cip. That's the highest quote I've ever received for extras but I've read about that becoming the new normal. I tried to offer stellar reviews in exchange for the free ride. Nope. I tried my best to get her to come down to 100, but she was firm and unwilling to budge. So ultimately I passed on the extras and just did cfs. She started on top and looked away as she rode me. We switched positions to me on top ultimately finishing in the bag and going back to the shower to wash off before heading out.

I personally prefer spinners, so perhaps Nanami at 10 ten or Kama at xoxo will be next on my list. I'm also unwilling to pay the exorbitant upcharge for extras. So personally I will not be repeating. However, if you love PAAG then perhaps she's just what you're looking for.

ShyNerdX
09-02-23, 21:58
Top girls at 1010.

Nanami. Killer body, killer look. Super exotic and mix-looking hottie. #NBC Her pictures look strange but in person she def hot. Javluvr got a look at her when she was in Flushing too

Riko. Hidden **** and being slept on. Great pro and that ass is awesome. It's hard to say who's body is better. Nanami or Riko.

May. Cutie who's not into the PSE game so that could be a deal breaker for many but she's a nice pussy too. Great kisser.Nanami and Riko aren't my type. But debating on if I should see May after I visit my waifu.

JMart10
09-03-23, 00:53
TOFTT checking out a new girl on her first day once again. I liked her photos and was anxious to see for myself. Slightly different than what I was expecting. The Rising Sun website describes her at 21 and 5'2", perhaps she was in the photos. She was more like 5'5"-5'6" and in her mid-twenties I would guess. She was no spinner, and actually had quite a full figure but everything was proportional and suited her. I had previously been critical of Himika at 10 Ten that had been the flavor of the month recently, but I described as "pear-shaped" and a bit heavy all around without much to work with up top. However, with Haru that was not the case. She even expressed being self-conscious about her big booty and I told her not to worry, I'm sure it will be very popular in the US. She also had a bruise or birthmark on her leg, slightly crooked front tooth, fully shaved below #NBC.

RS8 is located on the UES in the ground floor of a townhouse. Very nice building and conveniently located. Haru was down the hall in Room 2. She had on a red neglige with matching lingerie on underneath. I disrobed and we did some lfk in the room before proceeding down the hall for a quick standing shower with a slight tease of BBBJ before drying off. Back in the room they have a massage table rather than a bed. I laid down and she begun by licking my nipples before moving down to BBBJ. It felt pretty nice, she wasn't DT but enjoyable nonetheless but making a 30 min appointment I was anxious to get to the main event.

I pulled her up and lead her to P2 P for a bit hoping that it would naturally lead to BBFS. After a while when I eventually asked to put it in she was very firm on 200 cop / 300 cip. That's the highest quote I've ever received for extras but I've read about that becoming the new normal. I tried to offer stellar reviews in exchange for the free ride. Nope. I tried my best to get her to come down to 100, but she was firm and unwilling to budge. So ultimately I passed on the extras and just did cfs. She started on top and looked away as she rode me. We switched positions to me on top ultimately finishing in the bag and going back to the shower to wash off before heading out.

I personally prefer spinners, so perhaps Nanami at 10 ten or Kama at xoxo will be next on my list. I'm also unwilling to pay the exorbitant upcharge for extras. So personally I will not be repeating. However, if you love PAAG then perhaps she's just what you're looking for.I think that's Sakura 10 ten. The bitchy girl that would curse you in Japanese under her breathe. She was here March. Pretty surprised to see her back

DrunkenKid
09-03-23, 01:31
Riko really needs to reset her pictures. She's a $400 girl with $340 price tag, and she's willing to put in the work since she is a pro's pro. I may have accidentally banged her 3 times in 1 week, because I felt like I was shoplifting a sweet deal.

I found a nice picture of her body on another review site that I will attach here. Her boobs are nice and natural B+ cups. I read a review on another AMP Review site in which the reviewer thought that her boobs were too perfect to be real. LOL. IMHO, they are real and they are spectacular. She has the boobs of a 20 year old girl.

DrunkenKid
09-03-23, 01:32
Nanami and Riko aren't my type. But debating on if I should see May after I visit my waifu.Look at the picture that I just posted fool!

DrunkenKid
09-03-23, 01:33
I tried to offer stellar reviews in exchange for the free ride. Nope. I tried my best to get her to come down to 100, but she was firm and unwilling to budge. I have a bridge that I want to sell you. Great investment opportunity.

PokerBrah
09-03-23, 05:58
Nanami and Riko aren't my type. But debating on if I should see May after I visit my waifu.LOL.

I think that's Sakura 10 ten. The bitchy girl that would curse you in Japanese under her breathe. She was here March. Pretty surprised to see her backOMG is that who that was? I thought I recognize but couldn't remember.

I personally prefer spinners, so perhaps Nanami at 10 ten or Kama at xoxo will be next on my list. I'm also unwilling to pay the exorbitant upcharge for extras. So personally I will not be repeating. However, if you love PAAG then perhaps she's just what you're looking for.OK that now makes perfect sense.

Nanami hottest body right now for slim pussy. But then hot girl Snow is back and this time landed at SE again first. Wondering if she will skip over to 1010 again like last time.

PokerBrah
09-03-23, 06:08
Hot SNOW is back at SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/534 - damn prettiest damn thing for sure #NBC.

Hanako SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/533 - she's damn cute too if SNOW busy getting snowed on with cum #NBC -- girl that looks like this is usually NBC.

Nanami 1010 https://10tenclub.com/view/400 - def one of the hottest girls right now too.

Kira Tsukishiro JAV https://www.pleasure-palace.club/kiratsukishiro #RTB. Big black one based on the video https://missav.com/en/genm-083 video is from 3 years ago.

One site reported her as 180 cm or 5'9 Face game. Not good.

Top pussies for Omakase.

Snow SE. Clear #1 hottie.

Nanami 1010 - clear #2 behind Snow, but different body type so many will like Namami over Snow.

Hanaka unknown but based on pics.

Miyuu. SL.

Riko 1010.

May 1010.

IronClad999
09-03-23, 06:33
I think that's Sakura 10 ten. The bitchy girl that would curse you in Japanese under her breathe. She was here March. Pretty surprised to see her backSeems like this chick is jaded just like the majority of them are with 200 cop /300 cip LOL; that turned off a lot of peeps lately and I know they're hurting for revenue game otherwise they wouldn't keep hopping diff ships (when she got back lately on first few days she rebranded to "seira 1010" before reverting back to sakura trying to test the markets recognition power). Dropped her off a while ago cas I figured she's easily one of those green laffy taffy that can be jaded easily.

DrunkenKid
09-03-23, 06:49
Top pussies for Omakase.
Snow SE. Clear #1 hottie.
Nanami 1010 - clear #2 behind Snow, but different body type so many will like Namami over Snow.
Hanaka unknown but based on pics.
Miyuu. SL.
Riko 1010.
May 1010.There's too many hot chicks to bang currently.

BTW: NYSE will let you to be the meat in a Snow and Hanako sandwich for $620.
https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/535

ShyNerdX
09-03-23, 08:31
Look at the picture that I just posted fool!Idkkk I know photos are filtered and I'm starting to be able to tell, her face just isn't my type. I love Mish so that face needs to hit me just right or else it's going to be hard for me haha.

LOL.Haven't you seen the ring she wears?

PokerBrah
09-03-23, 10:22
There's too many hot chicks to bang currently.

BTW: NYSE will let you to be the meat in a Snow and Hanako sandwich for $620.
https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/535Got to bang them all! The wild card is the Hanaka. Don't know if she's real yet.

Ewe52
09-03-23, 10:44
Cum dumped in all the girls on this dude’s fantasy girls list already. Nanami was the tightest with the best body.

Genghis Dong
09-03-23, 11:14
Kira Tsukishiro JAV https://www.pleasure-palace.club/kiratsukishiro #RTB. Big black one based on the video https://missav.com/en/genm-083 video is from 3 years ago..I banged her back at SL. Teeth were a B but she was cute and a lot of fun to fuck and very tight. I would bang her again.

Scythe10
09-03-23, 12:52
Got to bang them all! The wild card is the Hanaka. Don't know if she's real yet.Already saw her. She's real. She's Khina back from 1010 a few months ago. Enjoy folks.

TheWholeFnShow
09-03-23, 13:14
Cum dumped in all the girls on this dudes fantasy girls list already. Nanami was the tightest with the best body.Best is if you did it for free and not paying the shill rates being posted in here!!

Ewe52
09-03-23, 14:38
Best is if you did it for free and not paying the shill rates being posted in here!!I don't talk about feebies that's how it keeps staying free for me while the rest pay market rate.

ShyNerdX
09-03-23, 16:28
I don't talk about feebies that's how it keeps staying free for me while the rest pay market rate.UTR are the best way to go! We all know when people are frontin' LOL.

JMart10
09-03-23, 16:29
I need to get free cip once before I die. It's my life mission.

NYPlayboy
09-03-23, 16:31
Saw Nanami today. Wow, prettier than I expected. Can reiterate what's been said, perfect body, small frame, nice big natural titties, cute face, minimal english and uses translate app but is very sweet and gave better service than my last three appointments. Toll for extras is 100 cop / 200 cip. I'd see her again but I feel like I've blown through my budget trying to keep up with you all fml.

PokerBrah
09-03-23, 16:39
Already saw her. She's real. She's Khina back from 1010 a few months ago. Enjoy folks.Damn I do not remember her but I did find the link https://10tenclub.com/view/352 and these pics I do remember.

Great memory you got.

Khina
ID: 383658

Ewe52
09-03-23, 16:40
Very cute spinner with a bubble butt. Great personality and aims to please she recognized me from her friends wechat, I guess I'm quite famous or infamous now amongst the girls nows. Anyways she said she'll be in 10 ten next week. Got a deal on cip but again ymmv

PokerBrah
09-03-23, 16:42
UTR are the best way to go! We all know when people are frontin' LOL.LOL. I laugh when two of them chime in together like Lloyd and Harry.

PokerBrah
09-03-23, 16:44
I need to get free cip once before I die. It's my life mission.I thought you were always getting it? Or do you mean a completely free session $0 and CIP? Maybe I just misread the messages when you said you always bb or nothing and assumed!

Genghis Dong
09-03-23, 16:45
Already saw her. She's real. She's Khina back from 1010 a few months ago. Enjoy folks.I fucked her. Very cute. I remember the ears.

Ewe52
09-03-23, 16:47
Already saw her. She's real. She's Khina back from 1010 a few months ago. Enjoy folks.She worked at PPC too think I saw reviews of her can't remember her name there.

JMart10
09-03-23, 17:15
I thought you were always getting it? Or do you mean a completely free session $0 and CIP? Maybe I just misread the messages when you said you always bb or nothing and assumed!I meant that I have to have bb or I won't even make the appointment with the girl. But I usually end up pay for it.

ShyNerdX
09-03-23, 17:19
I need to get free cip once before I die. It's my life mission.PB, DK, IC are full of knowledge in this department! Just decipher their messages and learn, that's what I did!

Obviously there's others out there (thanks for reporting back on menus), but my high success rate of getting it comes from their collective intel that I added into my charm / game. I actually avoided BBFS when I first started, then one day I hit the free CIP and it went down hill from there LOL.

Scythe10
09-03-23, 17:21
Very cute spinner with a bubble butt. Great personality and aims to please she recognized me from her friends wechat, I guess I'm quite famous or infamous now amongst the girls nows. Anyways she said she'll be in 10 ten next week. Got a deal on cip but again ymmvHaha yeah, she told me the same thing about going to 1010 in a week. I saw her a few times when she was at 1010 a few months back. She stayed in contact with me and dropped me a line when she came back yesterday to come say hello with her new name and AMP she was working from. She's very friendly.

Scythe10
09-03-23, 17:26
Damn I do not remember her but I did find the link https://10tenclub.com/view/352 and these pics I do remember.

Great memory you got.

Khina
ID: 383658Yeah, her current pics are more accurate of what she looks like. The ones from 1010 when she was Khina were more touched up / dolled up imo.

Ewe52
09-03-23, 17:37
PB, DK, IC are full of knowledge in this department! Just decipher their messages and learn, that's what I did!

Obviously there's others out there (thanks for reporting back on menus), but my high success rate of getting it comes from their collective intel that I added into my charm / game. I actually avoided BBFS when I first started, then one day I hit the free CIP and it went down hill from there LOL.Ironclad definitely knows what's up. The some of them. Lets just say the fantasy continues on the forum.

JediNY
09-03-23, 17:40
PB, DK, IC are full of knowledge in this department! Just decipher their messages and learn, that's what I did!

Obviously there's others out there (thanks for reporting back on menus), but my high success rate of getting it comes from their collective intel that I added into my charm / game. I actually avoided BBFS when I first started, then one day I hit the free CIP and it went down hill from there LOL.In the beginning, I said there was no way I am touching Yume or Wally LOL.

ShyNerdX
09-03-23, 17:50
Ironclad definitely knows what's up. The some of them. Lets just say the fantasy continues on the forum.Agreed, took me in as his padawan to become a knight.

JediNY
09-03-23, 18:01
Agreed, took me in as his padawan to become a knight.Raw banging AMP girls seem more like being seduced by the Dark Side of the Force. I'm going to have to report this to the Jedi Council LOL.

PokerBrah
09-03-23, 21:57
Eva R8 https://risingsun8.com/view/233 - A Yakuza girl has joined the fray.

Mimi XO https://xoxogirlsny.com/view/402 - Sometimes K Girl has a hidden menu.

moved again....

Princess Fiona PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/claire - she moved again

PokerBrah
09-03-23, 22:03

Obviously there's others out there (thanks for reporting back on menus), but my high success rate of getting it comes from their collective intel that I added into my charm / game. I actually avoided BBFS when I first started, then one day I hit the free CIP and it went downhill from there LOL.LOL thanks. One day I will tell my grand kids I was praised on the BBFS Forum!

There's another guy who gets pics / videos and free CIPs all the time. He doesn't post that much though and doesn't claim free bb on the forums because internet clout is for retards but he posts a lot on Telegram. The one true pussy bb king.

Ewe52
09-03-23, 22:06
Eva R8 https://risingsun8.com/view/233.

Holy Shit Yakuza sex servant! Red cherry blossoms, meaning firecracker attitude and isn't shy to pain giving it or receiving it. I'm going to see the girl tomorrow!

ShyNerdX
09-03-23, 22:41
Eva R8 https://risingsun8.com/view/233 - A Yakuza girl has joined the fray.

Mimi XO https://xoxogirlsny.com/view/402 - Sometimes K Girl has a hidden menu.

moved again....

Princess Fiona PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/claire - she moved againWonder why mimi moved from MG to XoXo. Never been to MG but she was there.

LOL thanks. One day I will tell my grand kids I was praised on the BBFS Forum!

There's another guy who gets pics / videos and free CIPs all the time. He doesn't post that much though and doesn't claim free bb on the forums because internet clout is for retards but he posts a lot on Telegram. The one true pussy bb king.Yeah there's no need for internet clout, that's how you lose the freebies LOL. There's intel on telegram as well? Damn mongers in every corner, maybe one day I will graduate to a master before retiring haha.

Kakattekina
09-04-23, 01:15
Found MLE Moe / May aka PPC Kora in Toronto! She was a great fuck so I'm not disappointed at being able to see her at the discounted Canadian rate. SO to IronClad999 for Intel on how the Canadian agencies work.

PokerBrah
09-04-23, 05:49
Found MLE Moe / May aka PPC Kora in Toronto! She was a great fuck so I'm not disappointed at being able to see her at the discounted Canadian rate. SO to IronClad999 for Intel on how the Canadian agencies work.What's the site? Just curious. DM if better. IC reach is global!

She was in DC for a bit too. Idk why she was not that busy, she was a cute pro.

Kakattekina
09-04-23, 07:09
What's the site? Just curious. DM if better. IC reach is global!

She was in DC for a bit too. Idk why she was not that busy, she was a cute pro.https://girlsgeneration.info/model/2863/TARA

160/hh. Fucking steal for a great girl.

I don't think she ever got many reviews in Manhattan. I thought she would do better tbh.

I did the Yui girl on that site also. Fucking cutie. Tried to convince her to come to NYC but she was apprehensive about being denied by CBP and getting a 10 year entry ban. I tried, guys.

10ten Ako is also on there right now and PPC Sayaka was on their roster a few weeks ago. Really wish I had the opportunity to repeat with Sayaka but she left before my Toronto trip.

JediNY
09-04-23, 07:49
Wonder why mimi moved from MG to XoXo. Never been to MG but she was there.

Better for Mimi fans. 30-minutes at XOXO is $240. $30-minutes at MG I believe was $280. Same hourly rate.

PokerBrah
09-04-23, 11:16
Wow that's fast house pricing 160 CAD is cheap. I wonder if it's GFE or has all of the upgrades ala cart like BBBJ and kissing.

Great value.

Ty.

https://girlsgeneration.info/model/2863/TARA

160/hh. Fucking steal for a great girl.

I don't think she ever got many reviews in Manhattan. I thought she would do better tbh.

I did the Yui girl on that site also. Fucking cutie. Tried to convince her to come to NYC but she was apprehensive about being denied by CBP and getting a 10 year entry ban. I tried, guys.

10ten Ako is also on there right now and PPC Sayaka was on their roster a few weeks ago. Really wish I had the opportunity to repeat with Sayaka but she left before my Toronto trip.

Kakattekina
09-04-23, 11:20
Wow that's fast house pricing 160 CAD is cheap. I wonder if it's GFE or has all of the upgrades ala cart like BBBJ and kissing.

Great value.

Ty.I mean it's 220 CAD which is around 160 USD so less cheap. But it's full GFE. Same level of service you will get at our favorite places in Manhattan with a similar al-a-carte upgrade menu. They have options for CIM or COF with upcharge too.

Genghis Dong
09-04-23, 11:29
Wonder why mimi moved from MG to XoXo. Never been to MG but she was there.Didn't get as many customers as she wanted.

I texted the mms and asked what new girls were hot. Mimi was not on the list she sent me. Now Poppy who she did send was hot.

In the beginning, I said there was no way I am touching Yume or Wally LOL.I went straight condom anal on Yume. Wally didn't give me a choice and I have no regrets.

Ewe52
09-04-23, 13:24
I mean it's 220 CAD which is around 160 USD so less cheap. But it's full GFE. Same level of service you will get at our favorite places in Manhattan with a similar al-a-carte upgrade menu. They have options for CIM or COF with upcharge too.I smell road trip!

DrunkenKid
09-04-23, 17:52
New girl?
Yoko RS8 https://risingsun8.com/view/234 - she's hella tall. Check out the quick video.

Replacement players
Ai from MLE became Irin (LULZ) at PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/irin.

Aimi is also back at XOXO https://xoxogirlsny.com/view/290.

JediNY
09-04-23, 17:59

Aimi is also back at XOXO https://xoxogirlsny.com/view/290PSA The Ai extra experience for extra tips may not be PSE. Ai MLE profile only says Video and CoF upgrades.

Regarding Aimi. May still have breath issue. Bring chewing gum and offer at the start of the session LOL.

PokerBrah
09-04-23, 21:08
Yoyo has a fantastic body with that small waist and hips widen up. Her tits are amazing (was shown a pic).

Ai def was listed/IS listed as no bbfs in NJ. The other girl Emily is 10x better anyway though

New girl?
Yoko RS8 https://risingsun8.com/view/234 - she's hella tall. Check out the quick video.

Replacement players

Aimi is also back at XOXO https://xoxogirlsny.com/view/290.

Ewe52
09-04-23, 21:09
PSA The Ai extra experience for extra tips may not be PSE. Ai MLE profile only says Video and CoF upgrades.

Regarding Aimi. May still have breath issue. Bring chewing gum and offer at the start of the session LOL.These girls need to invest in a tongue scraper it does wonders.

BillyCunn
09-04-23, 21:20
Went to SE and saw Snow this morning and I don't see what's the big deal with her. Yeah she's pretty but under the light you can see it's mainly makeup LOL so I don't see some say "she's so hot", body wise she's very slim nice C cup with hard nips, not much in the ass department tho.

Service was ok but nothing that would make me repeat. Got a "special" deal for cip, she took dick well while letting out some screams and moans as I was punishing her cervix. She even started calling me names in Japanese LOL idk maybe she was cursing at me bc she had to push me away when her cervix couldn't handle anymore LOL.

Anyway I'm starting to get tired of the small body girls, idk maybe it's bc I'm used to make bigger girls moan and scream like that and seeing a little body getting punished is getting old, plus the "really hot" factor isn't there with these girls.

PokerBrah
09-04-23, 21:44
Relative ranking.

Out of the girls out there now, Snow is a pretty one.

But if Tami is next to her, I'd pick Tami.

If Mika was next to both of them, I'd pick Tami then Snow then Mika.

If Tomomi at her prime is next to both of them, I probably would pick Tomomi.

If Sakura the Chinese / JGirl mix is back, some people would prefer her sweet innocent look. Some didn't like.

Some people think Aya got a really pretty face, some don't care because her body is not for everyone.

Snow's service isn't up there, some said she's dead fishing and some even said they make her pass out (but this means nothing about her service anyway) I don't think I've heard anyone praise her service. Most guys fuck Japanese girls to FUCK THEM, not the other way around because their youth and look is usually all guys look for. Especially Flushing Chinese bros, they don't give a fuck about service, they paid $500 for a pretty face, nice body dead fish. LOL Good Chinese girl will FUCK YOU.

Nanami is hot but some may want more meat on her. There was this skinny almost thai looking girl with fake tits at 1010. I forgot her name now. MANY said she was super hot, but I'm sure she was not super hot to all since her fake tits were shitty ones with scars under the boobs (like who does that still?

Went to SE and saw Snow this morning and I don't see what's the big deal with her. Yeah she's pretty but under the light you can see it's mainly makeup LOL so I don't see some say "she's so hot", body wise she's very slim nice C cup with hard nips, not much in the ass department tho.

Service was ok but nothing that would make me repeat. Got a "special" deal for cip, she took dick well while letting out some screams and moans as I was punishing her cervix. She even started calling me names in Japanese LOL idk maybe she was cursing at me bc she had to push me away when her cervix couldn't handle anymore LOL.

Anyway I'm starting to get tired of the small body girls, idk maybe it's bc I'm used to make bigger girls moan and scream like that and seeing a little body getting punished is getting old, plus the "really hot" factor isn't there with these girls.

DrunkenKid
09-04-23, 22:25
Relative ranking.
If Mika was next to both of them, I'd pick Tami then Snow then Mika.Tami! She was gone too soon. I think she was only in NY for 2 weeks. I got into a nice groove with her and banged her 3 days in a row. She got me to come back for day 3 by promising to shave her pussy. I think it was her last working day and someone said she lost a lot of money by not shaving it sooner. LOL.

BTW: Tami did make an effort to fuck me back.

BillyCunn
09-04-23, 22:47
Def everything is relative, one girl has a better body but lacks good service, one has a pretty face but body isn't the best, and one will give the best service but is missing body or looks. When I saw Aina I thoght she was cute, and even if Snow is cuter Aina's service was top notch for me. Atsuko was also one that left me disappointed.

I definitely go and take charge and do what I want with the girls, but a good pro makes knows how to ignate the fire and make themselves more desirable.

Relative ranking.

If Sakura the Chinese / JGirl mix is back, some people would prefer her sweet innocent look. Some didn't like.

Some people think Aya got a really pretty face, some don't care because her body is not for everyone.

Snow's service isn't up there, some said she's dead fishing and some even said they make her pass out (but this means nothing about her service anyway) I don't think I've heard anyone praise her service. Most guys fuck Japanese girls to FUCK THEM, not the other way around because their youth and look is usually all guys look for. Especially Flushing Chinese bros, they don't give a fuck about service, they paid $500 for a pretty face, nice body dead fish. LOL Good Chinese girl will FUCK YOU.

Nanami is hot but some may want more meat on her. There was this skinny almost thai looking girl with fake tits at 1010. I forgot her name now. MANY said she was super hot, but I'm sure she was not super hot to all since her fake tits were shitty ones with scars under the boobs (like who does that still?

PokerBrah
09-04-23, 23:10
Def everything is relative, one girl has a better body but lacks good service, one has a pretty face but body isn't the best, and one will give the best service but is missing body or looks. When I saw Aina I thoght she was cute, and even if Snow is cuter Aina's service was top notch for me. Atsuko was also one that left me disappointed.

I definitely go and take charge and do what I want with the girls, but a good pro makes knows how to ignate the fire and make themselves more desirable.1010 Aina?

PokerBrah
09-04-23, 23:13
Tami! She was gone too soon. I think she was only in NY for 2 weeks. I got into a nice groove with her and banged her 3 days in a row. She got me to come back for day 3 by promising to shave her pussy. I think it was her last working day and someone said she lost a lot of money by not shaving it sooner. LOL.

BTW: Tami did make an effort to fuck me back.LOL. Lost money by shaving too late. Many dudes think Bush is just unkept and can have more shit down there than NBC. I don't mind a well kept Bush under control but when it's wild a pointing everywhere it's just bad. Wait till you see girls with LONG ASSHOLE hairs to go with it too. Like WTF girl?

I think it's established you're a stud so I am not surprised girls fuck you back instead of just collecting the money and provide their holes to you.

Ewe52
09-04-23, 23:20

I definitely go and take charge and do what I want with the girls, but a good pro makes knows how to ignate the fire and make themselves more desirable.I hear a lot of negatives on Snow but she's always been top notch for me. We clicked well, think she was into me because she kept staring at me nonstop so maybe that's why she was so good for me.

PokerBrah
09-04-23, 23:21
Then there are girls with right blend. The look, attitude, chemistry & service and you'd get blinded by all of that shit and you want to make her your waifu.

No girl will be universally agreed to be the hottest thing but there are girls that will appeal to you and you will give up other girls for them.

Just find what you like and go after it.

Relative ranking.

BillyCunn
09-04-23, 23:30
1010 Aina?SE when I saw her.

BillyCunn
09-04-23, 23:32
LOL. Lost money by shaving too late. Many dudes think Bush is just unkept and can have more shit down there than NBC. I don't mind a well kept Bush under control but when it's wild a pointing everywhere it's just bad. Wait till you see girls with LONG ASSHOLE hairs to go with it too. Like WTF girl?

I think it's established you're a stud so I am not surprised girls fuck you back instead of just collecting the money and provide their holes to you.I forgot to mention, Snow has a patch. A long patch so everyone wins lmao.

#NBC / BC.