PDA

View Full Version : Fun With Little Sasha Again!

SuperJimmy
12-17-17, 21:16
I Caught up with Sasha again! This time in Columbia and I'm really glad I did. This is my 4th time seeing her and it gets better each time. The drive was about 25 minutes but I'd travel even 45 minutes to sample her charms.

I get in the same room as her. Alone, I put on my warm up song and the sparks begin to fly with cuddling, (she has a small and very soft booty & kisses me all over my chest) a feathery HJ that almost instantly had Jr at attention and then a sweet and succulent CBJ that I had to beg-off of and then I peeped her deep for about 10-12 minutes. She's very small so for a change up I tested her out with her riding me (CG) and it was OK but that's not my best position with her or it seems like with anyone else.

After a few minutes of her in the cowgirl position I requested her in the K9/ Knees Together position and once again we smurfed it out as took my time stroking, circling, bouncing in and exploring her sweet, gripping & very gooey love tunnel. To the beat, until I simply could handle it no longer. Seems like she really enjoyed it also as she creamed all over my piece. I built myself up to a tremendous but controlled explosion and rolled off her laughing. That pussy was out of this world! I still had time to bask in the afterglow for about 5 minutes and then I got dressed and vacated the scene. WOW! I was on cloud 9 for the next few hours.

Of course I'll see her again for a wonderful non-GFE time as she's becoming my fav! At only $120 for a HH of her time, if you can handle a good looking, small & sweet young girl in a non-GFE situation you really should give her a call. You'll be glad you did.

Here's her last ad on BP and her number ends in 8826.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/915-538-8826/29222742