PDA

View Full Version : Latina Houses

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Scc5112
12-09-17, 20:36
SeckSee1 suggested we pool our resources on this topic. I've seen enough interest that I figured it was a good idea to start a dedicated thread, so here it is.

Rnrphoto
12-10-17, 03:31
SeckSee1 suggested we pool our resources on this topic. I've seen enough interest that I figured it was a good idea to start a dedicated thread, so here it is.Good idea there are allot popping up and I think because more and more are good bargains.

I saw one I am not interested that was three black women pop up on backpage.

Best Latin house is the one up north but so far to drive to on Alexander and lamb.

CockAsaurusRex
12-11-17, 14:53
Good idea there are allot popping up and I think because more and more are good bargains.

Best Latin house is the one up north but so far to drive to on Alexander and lamb.Very interested in info on some of these houses as well. I've seen a few on craigslist but would definitely like to see more.

SleepyinVegas
12-11-17, 20:16
Awesome new thread. I always like to provide info as well as take so. Here you go.

Here's a reliable latina incall. Always safe and clean. Pics are real and she's in her early 20's.

Accent as well. She's a repeat for me (hour+) but I want some variety. Hopefully a little' older.

http://las-vegas.mojovillage.com/index.php?page=item&id=108384

What's the deal with the houses??

Thanks. Be safe.

NomadFromJerz
12-12-17, 08:42
Good idea there are allot popping up and I think because more and more are good bargains.

Best Latin house is the one up north but so far to drive to on Alexander and lamb.Would you happen to have a link to the Alexander and lamb house?

-Nomad.

Rnrphoto
12-12-17, 17:30
Would you happen to have a link to the Alexander and lamb house?

-Nomad.Just look on Craigslist for lamb and they advertise allot. The number always as with most Latin houses on the pic.

Scc5112
12-13-17, 00:20
Would you happen to have a link to the Alexander and lamb house?

-Nomad.http://archive.is/GeJrt

Remember to report back!

Scc5112
12-13-17, 00:26
Awesome new thread. I always like to provide info as well as take so. Here you go.

Here's a reliable latina incall. Always safe and clean. Pics are real and she's in her early 20's.

Accent as well. She's a repeat for me (hour+) but I want some variety. Hopefully a little' older.

Thanks. Be safe.I'm just going to make it a habit to archive the links since these ads tend to change or vanish quickly.

http://archive.is/Q6yqo

What was the damage on this cutie pie?

SleepyinVegas
12-13-17, 02:40
I'm just going to make it a habit to archive the links since these ads tend to change or vanish quickly.

http://archive.is/Q6yqo

What was the damage on this cutie pie?$$ for the hour with multiple pops. Not a clock watcher either.

J Rotten
12-13-17, 18:16

Thanks. Be safe.Is she independent or handled? Any BB action? Thanks.

SleepyinVegas
12-14-17, 03:05
Is she independent or handled? Any BB action? Thanks.She's independent. Doubtful on BB, but I didn't ask either.

She's a reliable and safe incall with no drama for $$/ hour.

Probably open to hanging out for lunch or some other GFE event.

Put her in your rotation LOL.

Any new word on other latina in calls?? Looking for accent and bootie.

PauseTheDrama
12-27-17, 22:14
Long time member, have not posted in years. Figured I could share some love.

The North LV house is amazing. Highly recommende a visit. Have a couple different girls so YMMV.

Looking for some info on the doubles treatment I saw in the other thread.

Also really wanting to try this one https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cas/d/necesitas-yo-tambin-w4m/6439845055.html.

If anyone would share.

Keep safe.

JingJing
12-27-17, 23:14

The North LV house is amazing. Highly recommende a visit. Have a couple different girls so YMMV.

Also really wanting to try this one https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cas/d/necesitas-yo-tambin-w4m/6439845055.html.

If anyone would share.

Keep safe.Have been to the that house but now with Joanna. It's an apartment and my experience was good. Think its the same people that ran the one on Sahara and Sloan. Joanna and another girl that I have seen there were both at the sloan house.

Lopakhin
12-28-17, 14:41
On Tuesday evening at about 6 pm, I saw an ad on Craigslist with Loren in the picture (has since been deleted) and texted the number for the location. When I get close to the area (Flamingo and Eastern), I am given the exact building and apartment number and proceed to make my way there. I ring the doorbell and am let in right away. There are four girls there, but only three are available which sucks because the one who seemed to be running the place was way hotter than the others. I choose the oldest of the bunch because she had a better body with big, fake tits and a cute face. Her hair is about shoulder length, maybe a bit longer, with a lot of blonde highlights. Unfortunately, I failed to remember her name.

She leads me back to her room which is very clean and be both immediately undress. I only wanted a BJ, so she throws on a condom and begins a good, strong sucking. After a couple minutes, I notice that the dreaded teeth scraping has begun. It got really uncomfortable pretty quickly. I actually stopped her and tried to explain that she needed to be more careful. I thought I had gotten my point across, but she went right back to it the same way. I could tell this wasn't going to change, so I concentrated as hard as I could and blew my load as soon as possible.

It is now two days later, and my dick is still sore. I guess I should have chosen the chubbier one as they are usually better at giving head.

Game Of Thongs
12-29-17, 11:53
On Tuesday evening at about 6 pm, I saw an ad on Craigslist with Loren in the picture (has since been deleted) and texted the number for the location. When I get close to the area (Flamingo and Eastern), I am given the exact building and apartment number and proceed to make my way there. I ring the doorbell and am let in right away. There are four girls there, but only three are available which sucks because the one who seemed to be running the place was way hotter than the others. I choose the oldest of the bunch because she had a better body with big, fake tits and a cute face. Her hair is about shoulder length, maybe a bit longer, with a lot of blonde highlights. Unfortunately, I failed to remember her name.

She leads me back to her room which is very clean and be both immediately undress. I only wanted a BJ, so she throws on a condom and begins a good, strong sucking. After a couple minutes, I notice that the dreaded teeth scraping has begun. It got really uncomfortable pretty quickly. I actually stopped her and tried to explain that she needed to be more careful..I find using the google translate app on cell phone helps! Just set on English to Spanish.

Lopakhin
12-29-17, 16:23

She leads me back to her room which is very clean and be both immediately undress. I only wanted a BJ, so she throws on a condom and begins a good, strong sucking. After a couple minutes, I notice that the dreaded teeth scraping has begun. It got really uncomfortable pretty quickly. I actually stopped her and tried to explain that she needed to be more careful. I thought I had gotten my point across, but she went right back to it the same way. I could tell this wasn't going to change, so I concentrated as hard as I could and blew my load as soon as possible.

It is now two days later, and my dick is still sore. I guess I should have chosen the chubbier one as they are usually better at giving head.I saw the ad was up again yesterday, and the girl I actually saw was named was Joanna.

Lvguy30
12-31-17, 15:23
I have recently visited a couple of the Latina Houses.

1 - House located near DI & Mojave. Last 4 in ad is 9322.

House is located in a gated complex. All communication done via text, fairly simple to get in and find the address. Two chicas available when I got there. The apartment itself was very clean and in good order. Choose the girl with more personality. Led to the bedroom for CBJ and FS. Service was good but not great, the chica didn't give a great CBJ and was real quiet during FS. For the price I would repeat, plus the place was very clean and sanitary so that is a bonus. Mamacita was there when I came out (wasn't available initially) - if I visit again I'd try her out, probably the sexiest of the bunch.

2 - House located near Bonanza & Ranch. Last 4 in ad is 4949.

House is located in a weekly place, not-gated. I wouldn't recommend at night but during the day it isn't really an issue. Not as clean as House #1 and only 1 girl available (I would have rather had the girl who was running the place again, but oh well). Same prices as the previous location, cfs then FS. Only one bedroom in this place so not a lot of privacy but the girl here was WAY more into it than the first girl. I definitely went over time and no one said anything. The girl was a real skinny chica who spoke almost zero english with a strong accent (plus for me!) but she had a nice backside on her and didn't just lay there. Overall this one was better but the atmosphere was not nearly as nice as the first one. Either way I'd visit again.

M Neiman
12-31-17, 17:21
I searched the thread and no reference of BBBJ came up. Is this a possibility at Latina Houses? All references I see are CBJ.

RobertBeard
01-01-18, 00:03
What was the total damage on each? I'm assuming standard 60 for 20 mins?

I have recently visited a couple of the Latina Houses.

1 - House located near DI & Mojave. Last 4 in ad is 9322.

House is located in a gated complex. All communication done via text, fairly simple to get in and find the address. Two chicas available when I got there. The apartment itself was very clean and in good order. Choose the girl with more personality. Led to the bedroom for CBJ and FS. Service was good but not great, the chica didn't give a great CBJ and was real quiet during FS. For the price I would repeat, plus the place was very clean and sanitary so that is a bonus. Mamacita was there when I came out (wasn't available initially) - if I visit again I'd try her out, probably the sexiest of the bunch.

2 - House located near Bonanza & Ranch. Last 4 in ad is 4949.

House is located in a weekly place, not-gated. I wouldn't recommend at night but during the day it isn't really an issue. Not as clean as House #1 and only 1 girl available (I would have rather had the girl who was running the place again, but oh well). Same prices as the previous location, cfs then FS. Only one bedroom in this place so not a lot of privacy but the girl here was WAY more into it than the first girl. I definitely went over time and no one said anything. The girl was a real skinny chica who spoke almost zero english with a strong accent (plus for me!) but she had a nice backside on her and didn't just lay there. Overall this one was better but the atmosphere was not nearly as nice as the first one. Either way I'd visit again.

Lvguy30
01-01-18, 18:22
What was the total damage on each? I'm assuming standard 60 for 20 mins?Sorry I didn't include that originally. Yes, I go for the 60 for 20 at the houses.

Lvguy30
01-01-18, 18:25
I searched the thread and no reference of BBBJ came up. Is this a possibility at Latina Houses? All references I see are CBJ.I've never had BBBJ as an option at the houses. I've asked both in English and Spanish ("oral sin condon") and it's always a hard no. If you find one that offers it, please do share!

ThePlayer
01-02-18, 11:00
I searched the thread and no reference of BBBJ came up. Is this a possibility at Latina Houses? All references I see are CBJ.It's only happened once to me. I took a 30 minute session and after the deed was done, she tried to coax Mr. Happy for another try sans cover. Wasn't going to happen in a short amount of time. This happened last year in a place off of Bonanza. It doesn't sound like the one on Bonanza now.

ThePlayer.

KennyWash69
01-03-18, 16:08
It's only happened once to me. I took a 30 minute session and after the deed was done, she tried to coax Mr. Happy for another try sans cover. Wasn't going to happen in a short amount of time. This happened last year in a place off of Bonanza. It doesn't sound like the one on Bonanza now.

ThePlayer.I can concur, I've been to these so many times for quite a while now that they know me pretty well. BBBJ happened to me only once and it was at the original house on Revere. It was the usual service but the girl was new. She started with a BBBJ then moved on to cfs. I thought I found something with her but the next time I saw her, it was CBJ. I'm guessing she was just new and didn't know the standard of putting on the cover before the BJ. All in all, just understand that they almost never do bbj at these houses as they're really careful and that's why I like them so much. But when one does, its amazing as it exceeds your expectations.

HawaiiBoy702
01-04-18, 17:36
Their ad on CL # ending in 4498. Does anyone have any info on them? Thanks for your time!

Long Gone13
01-04-18, 17:36

If anyone would share.

Keep safe.I went to this location two weeks ago because I was in the area. Didn't try the double option. Paid the standard 0. 6. Old man greeted me at the door. Asked me to choose between 3 girls. I picked one. Didn't get a name. We went upstairs and I got undressed. Put on the hat. Quick CBJ. Straight to ds. Everything was going well but toward the end there was a bit of a smell coming from her. I think she noticed too. It wasn't absolutely horrible but it wasn't good so I hurried before I lost my wood. I could tell that the smell was probably due to high mileage. With rates these houses charge I doubt the girls get to shower in between each customer. No biggie. It did the trick. Quick and easy if you're in a pinch. Really hot Latina girls. They usually have really bad boob jobs LOL.

Lantern6
01-12-18, 17:15
I'm surprised you fuckers haven't run into this one yet. I don't know if they're still around but at the time when I wanted to visit they were right on fucking Maryland and I was reluctant to park right outside the house. There was some parking in the back but I chose to stay away because of that. They had some nice ladies back then. And can someone please PM if you go and that last blonde chick is still there. I want to play with that. It's t u m b l r the software is blocking the correct address.

https://chicaslasvegas.******.com

Scc5112
01-13-18, 00:19
I'm surprised you fuckers haven't run into this one yet. I don't know if they're still around but at the time when I wanted to visit they were right on fucking Maryland and I was reluctant to park right outside the house. There was some parking in the back but I chose to stay away because of that. They had some nice ladies back then. And can someone please PM if you go and that last blonde chick is still there. I want to play with that. It's t u m b l r the software is blocking the correct address.

https://chicaslasvegas.******.comhttp://archive.is/LbYJs

Link for the lazy.

Maroon54
01-20-18, 18:03
Some info if anyone is considering these ladies.

'Colombiana 1' #0691.

I recognized the number for this ad as one of my favorite latinas I would see whenever she was in town. Thinking this was the same girl, I set up an appointment. I parked at her place and let her know I was there. She gave me the room number and I went up. My excitement was quickly dashed when I saw that this girl was different from both the previous owner of the number and not what the picture represented. The posted photos are most likely before she had a kid or let herself go. Since I was there and I went ahead with her. After a lame CBJ and dead fish mish, I finished quickly. Damage was 50 for quick. Archived link in case the ad goes dead.

http://archive.is/gV7Lk

'Colombiana 2' #8887.

I have seen this particular lady several times before. She goes by the name Nicky. Setup is standard and her place is always clean. Photos are fairly accurate though her face is not that great. I've never cared as she is always friendly and her ass is great. Everything is covered and she at least puts on a show of being passionate. She usually asks 80 qk /100 hhr (she asks me for 60/80 since I see her frequently). If you see her, treat her well.

http://archive.is/LTtyG

Problems
01-22-18, 17:36
'Colombiana 2' #8887.

I have seen this particular lady several times before. She goes by the name Nicky. Setup is standard and her place is always clean. Photos are fairly accurate though her face is not that great. I've never cared as she is always friendly and her ass is great. Everything is covered and she at least puts on a show of being passionate. She usually asks 80 qk /100 hhr (she asks me for 60/80 since I see her frequently). If you see her, treat her well.

http://archive.is/LTtyGSaw this one today.

Everything very accurate with a few discrepancies.

Tried to sched with her in November off a different # ending 1074 iirc. She told me that she had to change the digits due to issues with CL. I have heard the same thing from other pros. She told me the old digits are still good as an alternate contact.

She told me she is Mexican, not Columbian, but I don't speak much spanish; so take that for what it is. She has very good english, which is nice. When scheduling I asked if it was the standard 20/60 & 30/100 and was told yes.

She has a lipo scar from hip to hip which I have seen before on other girls. It did not bother me in the least. Her mams appear to be enhanced, but they are well done and still soft. Everyone has different tastes, I found her face attractive.

No stalling, she was ready on time & she has a fantastic demeanor as previously reported. I wish all pros were like this, especially CL talent.

Finally, she stated she is receptive to all ethnicities; to the best of my knowledge not all latina providers are.

I left a detailed report in the CL section, since that is where she advertises & since she is technically an indy. This is an apartment incall, not a Lat house.

Thanks again for the solid intel.

Problems
02-05-18, 18:42
Cancelled an asian "sisters" three way off mojo after having second thoughts about the donation this morning. Then got a taste of my own medicine after "Curvy Goddess" on mojo turned around and cancelled on me ten minutes prior to our scheduled appointment.

I was near Nikki's incall at that point, so I tried to line her up as a replacement. She text back saying she was available, but she asked me to wait after I inquired if she could see me straight away. I told her that I would hang out if she wanted to text me back when she was ready. I waited about 30 minutes. Nothing.

I haven't been back to the flamingo eastern house since Gaby & Camilla were there, and I've noticed that new talent has rotated in during the meantime. I've already seen Katia when I visited the house near D. I. & Mohave, but I have not seen Brianna. So I text over there, and after confirming that they are still at the same unit, and Brianna is available; I head over.

Walked in greeted mamasita in spanish, and told her I wanted Brianna for 20. There were at least two other girls there, but I didn't take much notice. Dropped the donation, hit the head and walked to the bedroom she selected.

Introduced myself, and told her I don't speak much spanish. She is a very dainty girl. Pixie size really. Still, she somehow manages to have great curves. Her face is somewhere between really cute and gorgeous, I couldn't really decide.

We got started with a CBJ after she started playing some music on her phone. It didn't take very long and I was ready for the main event. She lubed me up, and wanted to start in mish. I had a hard time getting in, but once I did; it was sublime. We hung out there for a while while I went at her and licked her perfect nipples. Then I decided that I wanted some k9.

She is a great little mover, very vocal and enthusiastic. I was mostly just keeping still while she twerked, bounced, and gyrated little circles on my donger in time to the music. When I had enough, I grabbed her by her narrow little hips and gave her long deep strokes. I climaxed so hard in her tight box that I felt like I was going to black out.

She complimented my ink while I was getting dressed, and I think she was trying to tell me she wants to get a sleeve; but my spanish is abysmal.

She is very fun, and a very nice time. I would not hesitate to repeat.

10/10.

I really need to work on my espanol.

AdamMartinUsa
02-05-18, 19:20
Cancelled an asian "sisters" three way off mojo after having second thoughts about the donation this morning. Then got a taste of my own medicine after "Curvy Goddess" on mojo turned around and cancelled on me ten minutes prior to our scheduled appointment.

I was near Nikki's incall at that point, so I tried to line her up as a replacement. She text back saying she was available, but she asked me to wait after I inquired if she could see me straight away. I told her that I would hang out if she wanted to text me back when she was ready. I waited about 30 minutes. Nothing.

I haven't been back to the flamingo eastern house since Gaby & Camilla were there, and I've noticed that new talent has rotated in during the meantime. I've already seen Katia when I visited the house near D. I. & Mohave, but I have not seen Brianna. So I text over there, and after confirming that they are still at the same unit, and Brianna is available; I head over.

Walked in greeted mamasita in spanish, and told her I wanted Brianna for 20. There were at least two other girls there, but I didn't take much notice. Dropped the donation, hit the head and walked to the bedroom she selected.

Introduced myself, and told her I don't speak much spanish. She is a very dainty girl. Pixie size really. Still, she somehow manages to have great curves. Her face is somewhere between really cute and gorgeous, I couldn't really decide.

We got started with a CBJ after she started playing some music on her phone. It didn't take very long and I was ready for the main event. She lubed me up, and wanted to start in mish. I had a hard time getting in, but once I did; it was sublime. We hung out there for a while while I went at her and licked her perfect nipples. Then I decided that I wanted some k9.

She is a great little mover, very vocal and enthusiastic. I was mostly just keeping still while she twerked, bounced, and gyrated little circles on my donger in time to the music. When I had enough, I grabbed her by her narrow little hips and gave her long deep strokes. I climaxed so hard in her tight box that I felt like I was going to black out.

She complimented my ink while I was getting dressed, and I think she was trying to tell me she wants to get a sleeve; but my spanish is abysmal.

She is very fun, and a very nice time. I would not hesitate to repeat.

10/10.

I really need to work on my espanol.Found out who I'm doing Thursday after work LOL.

Gillaian21
02-06-18, 13:04
Headed to LV end of this week and have been trying to do some research. These sound like exactly what I am looking for. Been looking through the ads and trying to figure out which ads are houses and which are solo. Have been going through Mojo and CL, my Spanish is passable and have been focusing on the Spanish ads.

If anyone has any tips or advice please PM, more than happy to report out afterward.

Gillaian21
02-07-18, 22:04
Just giving back, visited the LA off of Desert Inn and Mohave. Settled for the Cuban girl with fake tits for a nice 15 minute visit. Selected from 3 girls, nice incall and very safe. No complaints.

SmashPussy
02-09-18, 18:06
Went and saw this tight little hottie, She's a kool chic, I use the Speak and Translate app on my phone it works great, speak in English and voice translates to Spanish, I had a real good fun sexy conversations with her, app is free, try it,.

Pcpc1688
02-12-18, 15:16
Went and saw this tight little hottie, She's a kool chic, I use the Speak and Translate app on my phone it works great, speak in English and voice translates to Spanish, I had a real good fun sexy conversations with her, app is free, try it,.She was cute, just alittle too much lube though and I got sloppy 7 ths that day LOL.

Didn't feel much of anything in there but ok.

60 and done.

PC out.

SmashPussy
02-12-18, 19:15
Went Sunday afternoon, revolving door, too much traffic, need to find some place new, anybody know where there's some hot bodies, looked on CL on Saturday and there was alot of new adds with smokin bodies, prob fake pics,but didn't try any.

ThePlayer
03-03-18, 11:49
Went there yesterday. Kind of a PITA to get there since its near NAFB. Walked in with only 1 girl available who was Eva as the other was busy. Standard 60/20 and off to the races. Hot girl with great attitude. Had a real nice personality who is a huge plus. Too many prima donnas out there. Will repeat if I'm near that part of town again.

ThePlayer.

LongTimeLurk
03-03-18, 15:34
She was cute, just alittle too much lube though and I got sloppy 7 ths that day LOL.

Didn't feel much of anything in there but ok.

60 and done.

PC out.I am staying at Aria hotel. Is this place in walking distance? When I check the craigslist ads its hard to know where each provider is located. I don't have much free time to do the mutiple texts to providers. Looking for somewhere I can sneek off and be back to my hotel within an hour. Sounds like these latina hotels might fit the bill.

JoeDick2012
03-04-18, 20:34
I am staying at Aria hotel. Is this place in walking distance? When I check the craigslist ads its hard to know where each provider is located. I don't have much free time to do the mutiple texts to providers. Looking for somewhere I can sneek off and be back to my hotel within an hour. Sounds like these latina hotels might fit the bill.Take an Uber / Lyft, allow more like 2 hrs total round trip.

FunSeeker702
03-05-18, 03:51
I am staying at Aria hotel. Is this place in walking distance? When I check the craigslist ads its hard to know where each provider is located. I don't have much free time to do the mutiple texts to providers. Looking for somewhere I can sneek off and be back to my hotel within an hour. Sounds like these latina hotels might fit the bill.Kinda off topic but try hobbyshop. That is if Korean is your taste. It's right off the strip and close enough to where and hour and a half to get your pipes greased. And the girls are always good looking too. Unless Latina is strictly what you're looking for.

Narcos5
03-05-18, 16:36
Kinda off topic but try hobbyshop. That is if Korean is your taste. It's right off the strip and close enough to where and hour and a half to get your pipes greased. And the girls are always good looking too. Unless Latina is strictly what you're looking for.What are the prices like? And the age range? And location?

MrBungle702
03-08-18, 17:12
I've been to that house before and one of the girls was very into it. More than any other house. Wondering how a 3 way would go?

Jkcho
03-11-18, 01:20
Got a link for the house on Bonanza?

I've been to that house before and one of the girls was very into it. More than any other house. Wondering how a 3 way would go?

FunSeeker702
03-11-18, 02:58
What are the prices like? And the age range? And location?Prices are 3.0 for h. Age is between 25-30. Really good looking girls. Check out their site. Location tends to move around. Been a while since I've visited them but all their girls look like their website.

DuffMan55
03-16-18, 02:44
I live on the north side of town. Can anyone reply or PM with a link or number to get in contact with this location?

Went there yesterday. Kind of a PITA to get there since its near NAFB. Walked in with only 1 girl available who was Eva as the other was busy. Standard 60/20 and off to the races. Hot girl with great attitude. Had a real nice personality who is a huge plus. Too many prima donnas out there. Will repeat if I'm near that part of town again.

ThePlayer.

Lantern6
03-23-18, 16:01
Just came back from the Flam & Eastern house and played with a killer ass blonde, thin, don't know her name but I think I saw her in the ads that they had on CL. I don't have a nr for the house I just walk in. Camilla was there, another brunette and a dude and since I wasn't in the mood to do the dude I picked this nice blonde. No english at all but for. 6 WTF! Her hair smelled nice, shampooed all over my ugly face.

I saw one other at the one on Alexander that was better looking than this one but these were my top two good looking ones that I've seen at the houses so far. Highly recommend if you can still catch her there. On second thought, you fuckers can go there but don't touch her, I'm going to marry this chick, I'm in love. Very good looking!!

ShearBallz
03-23-18, 16:16
Wanted to get info on the Latina house on alexander and lamb. I can't find it through craigslist I'm totally lost. Need to find a release.

https://www.craigslist.org/about/FOSTA

We aren't going anywhere.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds

Just saying,

A2

Bainlv
03-23-18, 23:49
Just came back from the Flam & Eastern house and played with a killer ass blonde, thin, don't know her name but I think I saw her in the ads that they had on CL. I don't have a nr for the house I just walk in. Camilla was there, another brunette and a dude and since I wasn't in the mood to do the dude I picked this nice blonde. No english at all but for. 6 WTF! Her hair smelled nice, shampooed all over my ugly face.

I saw one other at the one on Alexander that was better looking than this one but these were my top two good looking ones that I've seen at the houses so far. Highly recommend if you can still catch her there. On second thought, you fuckers can go there but don't touch her, I'm going to marry this chick, I'm in love. Very good looking!!LOL. I'm going, and I'm going to ask for Latern's future ex-wife. Anyone know how to say this in Spanish?

LvChulo
03-24-18, 10:56
I've been to that house before and one of the girls was very into it. More than any other house. Wondering how a 3 way would go?I stopped by this place out earlier this week. 3 obese chicas were there, so I passed. I'm assuming this is the same place, it was suites near bonanza and rancho. They did advertise 3 some 160.

LvChulo
03-24-18, 10:57
Wanted to get info on the Latina house on alexander and lamb. I can't find it through craigslist I'm totally lost. Need to find a release.

https://www.craigslist.org/about/FOSTA

We aren't going anywhere.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds

Just saying,

A2WTF is going on in this country!, are / hookers was just shut down on reddit too. https://www.reddit.com/r/hookers.

ThePlayer
03-24-18, 14:47
I stopped by this place out earlier this week. 3 obese chicas were there, so I passed. I'm assuming this is the same place, it was suites near bonanza and rancho. They did advertise 3 some 160.Can you PM me with digits please? I think I went there 2 years ago and saw a girl named Cali. The girls were healthy then too.

Thanks,

ThePlayer.

TheMongerProf
03-25-18, 00:01
Can you please inbox me the info of the Alexander home? That's not too far from my place. Thank you.

I saw one other at the one on Alexander that was better looking than this one but these were my top two good looking ones that I've seen at the houses so far. Highly recommend if you can still catch her there. On second thought, you fuckers can go there but don't touch her, I'm going to marry this chick, I'm in love. Very good looking!!

Rnrphoto
03-25-18, 18:52
With allot of websites closing wonder how this will affect this diamond in the rough. I started to like the houses because it was quick and simple. I seen one already moved there. I wonder if others will follow to mojo. I saved all my pictures with phone numbers and get some info and take one last plunge as I have a feeling with less customers they might raise prices.

TheMongerProf
03-28-18, 06:15
Can someone please email me the info of one of these Latina houses? I'd like to go check one out. Thanks in advance.

DuffMan55
03-28-18, 23:38
Can someone please email me the info of one of these Latina houses? I'd like to go check one out. Thanks in advance.No one seems to be willing to give this info up or even point in the right direction. I just don't want to sift through a bunch of Spanish language ads to find the right place. Just asking for a phone number. But I've received nothing so far.

This place is like applying for credit. If you have experience, people will give you all the info you want. But if you want info so you can gain experience and try to avoid pit falls from the guys that came before us, no deal!

TheMongerProf
03-29-18, 02:08
I guess that's the American way these days. Ugh. OR please someone let me know what I need to do to get the Latino home info? ESPECIALLY since all of these sites have been CENSORED from us. (. land of the free).

No one seems to be willing to give this info up or even point in the right direction. I just don't want to sift through a bunch of Spanish language ads to find the right place. Just asking for a phone number. But I've received nothing so far.

This place is like applying for credit. If you have experience, people will give you all the info you want. But if you want info so you can gain experience and try to avoid pit falls from the guys that came before us, no deal!

Rnrphoto
03-29-18, 02:45
No one seems to be willing to give this info up or even point in the right direction. I just don't want to sift through a bunch of Spanish language ads to find the right place. Just asking for a phone number. But I've received nothing so far.

This place is like applying for credit. If you have experience, people will give you all the info you want. But if you want info so you can gain experience and try to avoid pit falls from the guys that came before us, no deal!Sorry newbies you just got into the game to late. With allll the crack down on websites some of the senior members going to hold our regulars tight.

Plus if you done little reading the forum the clues are out there. On what houses we hit.

Lantern6
03-29-18, 11:14

This place is like applying for credit. If you have experience, people will give you all the info you want. But if you want info so you can gain experience and try to avoid pit falls from the guys that came before us, no deal!You have to understand that the reason nobody gives you any info is because nobody cares about what you want. But I liked your analogy with applying for credit LOL, that was funny, so I'll give you a few links below. You have to own up and do some research yourself nobody is going to hand you shit just because you ask.

Finding lat houses it's not brain surgery it's relatively simple. Follow the ads and your nose, you can't go wrong. If you sense even a slightest thing of something not being right move on to the next one, it's not worth your trouble and time to follow just one lead. There's plenty to choose from if you know what you're doing.

http://mojovillage.com/index.php?page=item&id=145779

http://mojovillage.com/index.php?page=item&id=145710

http://mojovillage.com/index.php?page=item&id=145444

TheMongerProf
03-29-18, 14:33
Very much appreciated. Still a newbie here. I'll make certain to help the community with as many reviews as I can.

Thanks again.

You have to understand that the reason nobody gives you any info is because nobody cares about what you want. But I liked your analogy with applying for credit LOL, that was funny, so I'll give you a few links below. You have to own up and do some research yourself nobody is going to hand you shit just because you ask.

Finding lat houses it's not brain surgery it's relatively simple. Follow the ads and your nose, you can't go wrong. If you sense even a slightest thing of something not being right move on to the next one, it's not worth your trouble and time to follow just one lead. There's plenty to choose from if you know what you're doing.

http://mojovillage.com/index.php?page=item&id=145444.

AzskyDiver
03-29-18, 16:23

This place is like applying for credit. If you have experience, people will give you all the info you want. But if you want info so you can gain experience and try to avoid pit falls from the guys that came before us, no deal!Unless of course you rtff. All the info you're requesting has been posted repeatedly before in this and other threads. 3 posts and 2 of them are asking for info or complaining about not being given info.

DuffMan55
03-30-18, 01:32
You have to understand that the reason nobody gives you any info is because nobody cares about what you want. But I liked your analogy with applying for credit LOL, that was funny, so I'll give you a few links below. You have to own up and do some research yourself nobody is going to hand you shit just because you ask.

http://mojovillage.com/index.php?page=item&id=145444I totally understand the reading the forum. I've read through quite a bit. The problem is, I also read the places change numbers and move a lot. I'm guess scam artists would also copy these type of ads as well.

I'm probably being overly cautious, but that's just my nature. So I greatly appreciate the links / help.

Rnrphoto
04-03-18, 18:55
So I just left the house and who they said was avalible was gina. I did not see her went with Rachel and for price was very good. She gave CBJ and grinded good.

The picture that they sent seems not her as this picture she has a big butt. Don't remember it that big. Maybe she went back to get a bigger butt LOL.

Dilbert Jazz
04-07-18, 22:44
Most positions and full service, though covered, but all for only $80. Muy joven at 23 years old, perfect curves (well proportioned front and rear) and nice smile, and friendly as well. Incall at apartment complex at corner Oakey and Decatur right next to a medical facility. Enjoyed her twice last month and once in February. Saw her on Craigslist a couple of months ago before FOSTA spoiled the Casual Encounters section. Only downside is sometimes it takes a while to reply to text, if she replies at all. Also limited English and available only daytime. She was a good item during my lunchbreak though, and her "arena of fleshure" is super clean and fragrant, right next to her five month old baby girl's crib. The baby is with the sitter though during pleasure hours. If I can post the phone here, its seven zero two. Six one three six nine nine five. If the phone number does not get through, please PM me. Please tell her Senor Vicente recommended her. I promised to recommend her. Thanks.

ThePlayer
04-09-18, 01:30
So I just left the house and who they said was avalible was gina. I did not see her went with Rachel and for price was very good. She gave CBJ and grinded good.

The picture that they sent seems not her as this picture she has a big butt. Don't remember it that big. Maybe she went back to get a bigger butt LOL.I had a session with Gina either late in 17 or early in 18. She is real easy on the eyes, but just had her boobs done and that was a no touch zone. To me she was way too interested in her phone than providing any type of service. She was super fast and operated like a jackhammer. Maybe YMMV, but that's what happened to me. Shortly after, I noticed she was in a house in NLV.

Maybe it's two different Gina's we're talking about.

That was my experience with Gina.

ThePlayer.

Dizzle06
05-20-18, 21:50
Since mojo is gone having trouble getting numbers for the houses. I have tried a couple and the numbers are all out of service or go straight to voicemail. Any help would be much appreciated!

Rnrphoto
05-21-18, 23:51
Since mojo is gone having trouble getting numbers for the houses. I have tried a couple and the numbers are all out of service or go straight to voicemail. Any help would be much appreciated!I have two that are working they worked during shut down and still worked other day when I saw one house. As for info your a newbie and after the last shutdown most seniors going to be realllllly tight with those numbers.

Dizzle06
05-22-18, 04:15
I have two that are working they worked during shut down and still worked other day when I saw one house. As for info your a newbie and after the last shutdown most seniors going to be realllllly tight with those numbers.Can you please pm me with info.

WtfIsThisMess
05-22-18, 23:17
I have two that are working they worked during shut down and still worked other day when I saw one house. As for info your a newbie and after the last shutdown most seniors going to be realllllly tight with those numbers.Amen, keep it safe if possible. But hey I've had the account for years but still a "newbie" cause I don't post a lot.

RobertBeard
05-23-18, 04:11
Have we found any place where the Latina houses are advertising? The two sites that I've seen mentioned that have posts are listings. Switter. At and tnaboard.com. But I have not seen any Latina houses or massage parlors there.

It's been rough out there. I haven't had strange in a long time. Just been rotating through a few select regulars. Seems like everyone is in wait and see mode. Pricing has not changed much from what I've seen. I wondered if we'd find an imbalance on either the supply or demand side of things that shifted pricing. Then again I'm only seeing ladies I'd seen multiple times before and they are all comfortable with our price point and having semi-regular income.

Good to see most of the veteran USASG posters have found their way back here. This site has always been a very valuable tool.

DLamb618
05-23-18, 11:43
Have we found any place where the Latina houses are advertising? The two sites that I've seen mentioned that have posts are listings. Switter. At and tnaboard.com. But I have not seen any Latina houses or massage parlors there.

It's been rough out there. I haven't had strange in a long time. Just been rotating through a few select regulars. Seems like everyone is in wait and see mode. Pricing has not changed much from what I've seen. I wondered if we'd find an imbalance on either the supply or demand side of things that shifted pricing. Then again I'm only seeing ladies I'd seen multiple times before and they are all comfortable with our price point and having semi-regular income.

Good to see most of the veteran USASG posters have found their way back here. This site has always been a very valuable tool.I've come across a couple here http://dreaslist.com/lasvegas/ad-category/female-escorts/.

Better brush up on your Spanish though.

PoppaCherry
05-23-18, 17:58
I have two that are working they worked during shut down and still worked other day when I saw one house. As for info your a newbie and after the last shutdown most seniors going to be realllllly tight with those numbers.By chance do you have the number to the house that used to be around Alexander and Craig? The one I had went dead, the only one I currently have working is the Flam / Eastern House. If anyone has that number shoot me a PM I had been working a girl there for potential outside visits.

Rnrphoto
05-24-18, 09:55
By chance do you have the number to the house that used to be around Alexander and Craig? The one I had went dead, the only one I currently have working is the Flam / Eastern House. If anyone has that number shoot me a PM I had been working a girl there for potential outside visits.I lost lamb phone too. The girls on flamingo usually handler there. I'd be surprised you get to take one away deffently not for cheap.

Lantern6
05-24-18, 19:52
I still have it somewhere saw it a few weeks back, it's the 65 or 6 something nr isn't it? If that's the one you guys are looking for let me know and I'll pm you. Have only been there once for that Luna chick so don't know if it's still working.

ThePlayer
05-25-18, 09:32
I lost lamb phone too. The girls on flamingo usually handler there. I'd be surprised you get to take one away deffently not for cheap.I tried to send you the number. Your mailbox is full.

ThePlayer.

PoppaCherry
05-25-18, 14:09
I still have it somewhere saw it a few weeks back, it's the 65 or 6 something nr isn't it? If that's the one you guys are looking for let me know and I'll pm you. Have only been there once for that Luna chick so don't know if it's still working.To be Honest I don't remember, The name Luna rings a bell, so does the skinny girl Karla.

Rnrphoto
05-27-18, 09:25
I tried to send you the number. Your mailbox is full.

ThePlayer.Dang didn't know it full cleaned out. Stuff back from 09 LOL.

PoppaCherry
05-29-18, 18:43
I still have it somewhere saw it a few weeks back, it's the 65 or 6 something nr isn't it? If that's the one you guys are looking for let me know and I'll pm you. Have only been there once for that Luna chick so don't know if it's still working.Still have that number handy? Couldn't tell if you were saying it was the alexander house, would still like to check it out though.

Lantern6
05-31-18, 11:42
Still have that number handy? Couldn't tell if you were saying it was the alexander house, would still like to check it out though.Trying to post screenshots of saved ads for lat houses but I get some shit about resizing image that I don't really care about. I pm'ed some of you some nr's that I have. The nr on Alexander house six five seven three two eight 5354. Yellow house don't know if the nr still works haven't tried it. You could also just walk in if you've been there before and know where it is. I don't even text anymore for the Flamingo house, I just walk in. If you haven't been there in a while just park close by and do a stake out and see if girls come in and out, they might have sold the house and you'll run into a real owner.

Guy702
05-31-18, 15:31
Is that the Flamingo / Eastern house? Still going? When the las ttime you were there?

Trying to post screenshots of saved ads for lat houses but I get some shit about resizing image that I don't really care about. I pm'ed some of you some nr's that I have. The nr on Alexander house six five seven three two eight 5354. Yellow house don't know if the nr still works haven't tried it. You could also just walk in if you've been there before and know where it is. I don't even text anymore for the Flamingo house, I just walk in. If you haven't been there in a while just park close by and do a stake out and see if girls come in and out, they might have sold the house and you'll run into a real owner.

Lantern6
05-31-18, 19:20
Is that the Flamingo / Eastern house? Still going? When the las ttime you were there?Probably a month ago or so. Trying to remember whether the shit was down or not when I was there. I'm imagining they're counting the cash now with everyone being down.

The Shanahan
06-02-18, 21:55
I went to one of the Latina House numbers I had saved, had a decent date with a slightly bbw chica, but clean and she dressed sexy for the occasion. She told me that after FOSTA all the Latina Houses started advertising the old fashioned way, in latin newspapers such as El Mundo and El Tiempo. I guess you can pick these papers up at Cardenas and other Mexican markets. Haven't done it yet but plan on it soon, if anyone does it first let me know what you find.

TheGrande1
06-04-18, 19:11
I drive by the area of flamingo and Easter twice a week for work I can park and take my lunch and stake it out for a min.

Do you have the addres? I'll report my findings back to you guys hahahaha.

Trying to post screenshots of saved ads for lat houses but I get some shit about resizing image that I don't really care about. I pm'ed some of you some nr's that I have. The nr on Alexander house six five seven three two eight 5354. Yellow house don't know if the nr still works haven't tried it. You could also just walk in if you've been there before and know where it is. I don't even text anymore for the Flamingo house, I just walk in. If you haven't been there in a while just park close by and do a stake out and see if girls come in and out, they might have sold the house and you'll run into a real owner.

Lantern6
06-07-18, 21:32
Went to the Flam house and hit Gina, is that the Gina you guys were talking about? Nice body, bad boob job, scar across belly for caesarian. Very nice attitude she rubs her ass on your dick until you take your clothes off.

Nice BJ but too short, mish, doggie and I checked out. . 6 out the door, Camilla was there as usual and another very young chick, maybe not even twenty and as much as I wanted to hit it she seemed a little young and I went with Gina. Oh yeah Gina is studying to become an international lawyer, whatever that means, so in case you fuckers need an international lawyer you know where to find one LOL.

She also told me she makes 1k a day, yeah right, from the .6 that I paid she probably needs 50 clients a day and every time I went there I was the only one in sight. She has a very nice attitude though, smilling and trying her broken English all the time trying to make you feel comfortable.

ShearBallz
06-11-18, 10:53
I'm So glad to see this site back I don't have many opportunities to post, but the wealth of knowledge on these boards is invaluable to a monger like me that has to be extra careful and avoid leaving public records. Thank you to all the contributors who are always willing to help.

ShearBallz
06-13-18, 10:57
I called and text several of the numbers in the back of el mundo and etc. Classifieds online. Thou I was succesful in finding numbers, Every one of them only spoke Spanish and only wanted to communicate in Spanish. Clearly there afraid of something.

When I used google translate to bridge the language barrier they were still more concerned with whether or not I was Hispanic, Not that I had a hard on and 100 bucks to burn.

Almost impossible to find Latina houses anymore. Wish I had saved those address and numbers from last year.

My girl friend is going to be back in town in a few days. Might have to just take a trip down Trop to get Off. If you guys got any info on latina houses let me know.

The Asian message parlors are way to expensive can't walk out there with out spending 200 at least.

Lopakhin
06-14-18, 14:14
Went to the Flam house and hit Gina, is that the Gina you guys were talking about? Nice body, bad boob job, scar across belly for caesarian. Very nice attitude she rubs her ass on your dick until you take your clothes off.

Nice BJ but too short, mish, doggie and I checked out. . 6 out the door, Camilla was there as usual and another very young chick, maybe not even twenty and as much as I wanted to hit it she seemed a little young and I went with Gina. Oh yeah Gina is studying to become an international lawyer, whatever that means, so in case you fuckers need an international lawyer you know where to find one LOL.

She also told me she makes 1k a day, yeah right, from the .6 that I paid she probably needs 50 clients a day and every time I went there I was the only one in sight. She has a very nice attitude though, smilling and trying her broken English all the time trying to make you feel comfortable.I decided to swing by the Flamingo house and try a BJ from the younger one you had mentioned. Her name is Samir / Zamir / Sameer, however it is spelled. She does have a Middle Eastern look to her with a thicker (not fat) body and a lot of stupid tattoos. Her personality was great so I assume she hasn't been doing this too long, and she spoke English perfectly. She is from Florida and is only in town through this week.

We get into her room and she takes off her clothes right away. I jump into the bed where she is now moaning on all fours with her ass dancing right in my face. The show goes on for a few minutes until she grabs a condom and puts it on me. Usually these girls aren't too keen on giving BJs, but this girl really seemed into it. It was almost a PSE with lots of slurping sounds and deep throating. Very enthusiastic performance. The good part is that she didn't try to get out of the BJ by using her hand. She used her mouth the whole time with no teeth involved. About 5 minutes later she emptied my nuts and gave me some wet wipes to clean up. Get her while you can.

As I was getting dressed she asked if I enjoyed it and had a good time. I absolutely told her yes. Never expected to have a girl doing quality control surveys at one of these places. Definitely worth the $60 for her time and there are no better deals in town for the money than the Latina houses.

WtfIsThisMess
06-15-18, 15:25
Who's the fellow memeber I met at Flam / E house?

Lantern6
06-18-18, 18:23
I decided to swing by the Flamingo house and try a BJ from the younger one you had mentioned. Her name is Samir / Zamir / Sameer, however it is spelled. She does have a Middle Eastern look to her with a thicker (not fat) body and a lot of stupid tattoos. Her personality was great so I assume she hasn't been doing this too long, and she spoke English perfectly. She is from Florida and is only in town through this week.

We get into her room and she takes off her clothes right away. I jump into the bed where she is now moaning on all fours with her ass dancing right in my face. The show goes on for a few minutes until she grabs a condom and puts it on me. Usually these girls aren't too keen on giving BJs, but this girl really seemed into it. It was almost a PSE with lots of slurping sounds and deep throating. Very enthusiastic performance. The good part is that she didn't try to get out of the BJ by using her hand. She used her mouth the whole time with no teeth involved. About 5 minutes later she emptied my nuts and gave me some wet wipes to clean up. Get her while you can.

As I was getting dressed she asked if I enjoyed it and had a good time. I absolutely told her yes. Never expected to have a girl doing quality control surveys at one of these places. Definitely worth the $60 for her time and there are no better deals in town for the money than the Latina houses.You lucky fuck, I missed her, she seemed too young for me man and I was reluctant to give her a try. My next thing is going to be to ask for bare BJ for extra. 2 from now on and I'll see how that goes. I've never had anything uncovered at a lat house, Camilla lets me suck her tits every once in a while LOL but that's it. I think they are specifically told by management not to do bare because of the financial implications, lost revenue if one of them gets sick I guess, who knows. I'm glad you had fun man.

Good luck!

RBFHatred
06-19-18, 19:27
Who's the fellow memeber I met at Flam / E house?Interesting encounter. How is it that you know that it was a fellow member?

Kanniff
06-20-18, 13:40
Visted Latina Apartments on Sahara and eastern.

2 chubby chicks.

5233 last four of the number.

Kanniff
06-20-18, 13:43
Is that the Flamingo / Eastern house? Still going? When the las ttime you were there?How do we find flamingo / Eastern.

Yellow house up north was fantastic. Last few times I've gone up there, no one has answered.

WtfIsThisMess
06-21-18, 20:01
How do we find flamingo / Eastern.

Yellow house up north was fantastic. Last few times I've gone up there, no one has answered.If it's open still, info trade?

JingJing
06-23-18, 20:20
Does anybody know if theLatin Houses are open on Sunday? Trying to make plans.

She Bad
06-24-18, 00:57
Can someone DM me info on the flamingo latin house?

LikesTheThrill
06-24-18, 16:11
Can someone DM me info on the flamingo latin house?I have been looking for this as well. I have a trade for one neard DI and Pecos.

PoppaCherry
06-26-18, 13:35
I have been looking for this as well. I have a trade for one neard DI and Pecos.Had a lady flake on me over the weekend so I decided to give them a call. Quick easy setup (not sure if it helps that I speak spanish but I guess it doesn't hurt) 3 girls available, went with Yulie, seen her before so I knew she would deliver. She is pretty small with a nice round behind. Nice as always, teases a bit then on to the CBJ for a bit, bit of mish and finished in doggy, was able to get some nice sound out of her this time. Pop and clean up then I was on my way. Glad these places are around as they are a nice back up. 2 other girls were also very attractive, nice figures not fat but def not skinny. 2 guys in there playing cards but they mind their own business.

TaxMan225
06-26-18, 13:51
With BP down, where do they advertise?

Joesun1
06-27-18, 05:06
With BP down, where do they advertise?Your answer is in like 5 different threads.

MpMonger123
06-27-18, 23:40
Anyone been to that house? Wary because 2 different girls with 2 different numbers on Mojo replied with different rates but same house location. Any input appreciated thanks!

Problems
06-28-18, 01:29
Anyone been to that house? Wary because 2 different girls with 2 different numbers on Mojo replied with different rates but same house location. Any input appreciated thanks!There.

If you want to pm me the digits, I'll take one for the team & report back. I have some time to kill the next few days & I haven't been to a hot house in a while.

They ask the standard $60/20 & $100/30?

MpMonger123
06-28-18, 01:59
I'm probably going tomorrow anyways but PMing digits.

One asked $80/30 and the other $100/30.

There.

If you want to pm me the digits, I'll take one for the team & report back. I have some time to kill the next few days & I haven't been to a hot house in a while.

They ask the standard $60/20 & $100/30?

Problems
06-28-18, 08:10
I'm probably going tomorrow anyways but PMing digits.

One asked $80/30 and the other $100/30.I replied with the intel I have regarding Sexy Natalia.

My only concern is that it might be braces having BIG Vicki; formerly (question mark) of Maryland Pkwy. She used a bunch of different digits to the same location and bunk photos last fall when she suckered me into a B & S. I wasn't the only one she snared either.

If you beat me to it, please let me know what you find. I will look into it though.

Give me 48 hrs, and thanks again.

Problems
06-29-18, 13:58
It's an apartment incall with two latinas working opposite shifts.

Jessica is from Columbia and works 10 am ish to late afternoon.

Natalia is Cuban and works late afternoon to around 11 pm ish.

They advertise on mojo as "Sexy Natalia" and "Petite Jasmine" if I understand correctly. Two sets of numbers to the same location.

I caught Jessica yesterday to schedule for this morning off the Natalia number. Those digits have been active since early December at least. I hit her up at that time. She or they were near Flamingo & Valleyview; probably at that weekly across from Gold Coast & Rio. I didn't follow through, but i saved the text chain.

Jessica is short and on the thicker side, with a tad bit of belly, and ample, but not huge mammaries.. If you like a big full ass, she's your girl. I found her backside amazing actually. I have no idea what Natalia looks like.

It was a bill for 30 minutes half and half. No GFE, but for an extra 20 tip, the BJ is bb. Honestly the BJ was not to my liking, but that's just me.

Her squidgy was nice and tight, but smelled a little "busy", but not overpowering; if you get my meaning. She moved well, and fucked back, so I was happy with the cfs. She was very pleasant, and has a pretty good grasp of english.

I'll prob check out Natalia if I get around to it.

Nothing special though. I can go to Nikki and get equal service and a much hotter girl for less.

Throwaway3602
07-01-18, 02:30
Went and saw the flam / east house on Friday. They had 4 girls, and based on the pics I was going to go with monika, but when I saw kari's face I was like ok sold. She's a bit thick, but she has a super sweet and young face. Into the room and she wiped me down and then took off her top and panties. Wow her tits are amazing! Nice big man made ones that she let me play with, but no besos which was unfortunate. She got down in a squat pose in her heels to suck me and get it started which was hot, most of the girls make you lay back and that just seems not as fun to me. After a few minutes of this she got into doggy and man was she fun. She got into it and actually threw her ass back at me which is always nice. She was moaning and I was hitting it pretty deep and hard. She put her face down and let me pound it out hard. I told her to flip over so I could see her face, and she was rubbing herself while I was fucking her which was hot. I popped in the rubber and she gave me a baby wipe and I was on my way. She said she was there for 2 weeks and then gone and when I asked a donde vas she giggled at my gringo accent and went "shhh" with her finger. I wonder if she'll shop around to other houses here, or if she's back to Venezuela like she said she was from. All in all, the best girl I've seen here so far.

Lantern6
07-03-18, 15:55
Went and saw the flam / east house on Friday. They had 4 girls, and based on the pics I was going to go with monika, but when I saw kari's face I was like ok sold. She's a bit thick, but she has a super sweet and young face. Into the room and she wiped me down and then took off her top and panties. Wow her tits are amazing! Nice big man made ones that she let me play with, but no besos which was unfortunate. She got down in a squat pose in her heels to suck me and get it started which was hot, most of the girls make you lay back and that just seems not as fun to me. After a few minutes of this she got into doggy and man was she fun. She got into it and actually threw her ass back at me which is always nice. She was moaning and I was hitting it pretty deep and hard. She put her face down and let me pound it out hard. I told her to flip over so I could see her face, and she was rubbing herself while I was fucking her which was hot. I popped in the rubber and she gave me a baby wipe and I was on my way. She said she was there for 2 weeks and then gone and when I asked a donde vas she giggled at my gringo accent and went "shhh" with her finger. I wonder if she'll shop around to other houses here, or if she's back to Venezuela like she said she was from. All in all, the best girl I've seen here so far.This fucker is right. Man I had to see that chick for myself. Phew, smoking hot, were those tits fake or not cause I couldn't tell. She is just the right size for daddy and just my type, I should've tipped her a twenty if I had it on me, I only had the. 6 for the house. But she is fucking gorgeous, smiling all the time, I loved her. Actually I'm going to marry her thought of running it by you guys LOL. I'm serious if you guys have all the details don't miss this one, it's well worth the. 6.

Don't PM me for details to the house, I gave it to so many of you that I'm over it by now. If any of you fuckers go over there and see her tip her a twenty for me and I'll get back to you. Thanks for the tip man she was smoking hot, there was a dude over there when I landed, I think Filipino, not Mexican that's for sure but he's just muscle I guess.Hey Throwaway, fuck you man, that's my future wife you're talking about. Seriously I was really impressed, these lat houses are getting better and better with the quality, smiling. Shit I forgot to ask for bare BJ, what a fucking idiot.

Throwaway3602
07-03-18, 21:32
This fucker is right. Man I had to see that chick for myself. Phew, smoking hot, were those tits fake or not cause I couldn't tell. She is just the right size for daddy and just my type, I should've tipped her a twenty if I had it on me, I only had the. 6 for the house. But she is fucking gorgeous, smiling all the time, I loved her. Actually I'm going to marry her thought of running it by you guys LOL. I'm serious if you guys have all the details don't miss this one, it's well worth the. 6.

Don't PM me for details to the house, I gave it to so many of you that I'm over it by now. If any of you fuckers go over there and see her tip her a twenty for me and I'll get back to you. Thanks for the tip man she was smoking hot, there was a dude over there when I landed, I think Filipino, not Mexican that's for sure but he's just muscle I guess.Hey Throwaway, fuck you man, that's my future wife you're talking about. Seriously I was really impressed, these lat houses are getting better and better with the quality, smiling. Shit I forgot to ask for bare BJ, what a fucking idiot.Thanks man. Glad I wasn't seeing things when I saw her.

Super cute girl, got to see her again, sorry I'm going to be fuckin your wife this week, but oh well that's how it goes in this biz.

I'll ask for bare BJ see how it goes for me, I'm guessing no tho.

OkaJohn
07-04-18, 11:16
Thanks man. Glad I wasn't seeing things when I saw her.

Super cute girl, got to see her again, sorry I'm going to be fuckin your wife this week, but oh well that's how it goes in this biz.

I'll ask for bare BJ see how it goes for me, I'm guessing no tho.My experience Latin houses don't do BBBJ. But an extra tip might work.

BigMan819
07-07-18, 05:11
Realy want to try a latina out, any info on any good parlors? Any help is appreciated thanks.

Dizzle06
07-13-18, 13:39
Can't seem to find this place for the life of me! If anyone would like to share, I can trade with other locations. Been to the lamb and di.

YoungCaliGuy
07-13-18, 20:15
SR members that have posted about the Flamingo and Estern House please help us out and share some of that info.

Much appreciated.

Thanks.

LikesTheThrill
07-17-18, 12:11
SR members that have posted about the Flamingo and Estern House please help us out and share some of that info.

Much appreciated.

Thanks.I have been looking for this for a while as well. Had a guy msg me and said he had it so I traded him the one I I had and never got the eastern one.

Lantern6
07-17-18, 22:22
I have been looking for this for a while as well. Had a guy msg me and said he had it so I traded him the one I I had and never got the eastern one.LOL ok I felt sorry for you and I pm'ed you the info. I don't have an address, I don't have a nr, I just walk in and fuck. Don't pm me with questions, do your own work. At least you have the apartment complex right.

Now which one of you assholes cheated this poor bastard? You gave them the only one you had? LOL, you're too funny man.

If you have patience until tomorrow I will do a drive by and give you an appt nr you poor fucking bastard.

KennyWash69
07-18-18, 13:04
LOL ok I felt sorry for you and I pm'ed you the info. I don't have an address, I don't have a nr, I just walk in and fuck. Don't pm me with questions, do your own work. At least you have the apartment complex right.

Now which one of you assholes cheated this poor bastard? You gave them the only one you had? LOL, you're too funny man.

If you have patience until tomorrow I will do a drive by and give you an appt nr you poor fucking bastard.Anybody looking for the Flam and Eastern house, PM me, I got you. I haven't seen them in past few weeks but I got the number they've been using since their old house for 2 years now. It should still work.

Justgrand
07-18-18, 16:30
https://backpage.com.lasvegas.listcrawler.com/post/26708833/

Haven't been yet, but text responses seem like it may be a lat house, or at least they charge semi standard lat prices. $80 x20 min, $100 for 30 min.

MpMonger123
07-18-18, 22:35
Those are bella's photos. She was widely reviewed on here as the buttaface. If it's her she is pretty solid.

Haven't been yet, but text responses seem like it may be a lat house, or at least they charge semi standard lat prices. $80 x20 min, $100 for 30 min.

MorningSlayer
07-19-18, 16:24

Haven't been yet, but text responses seem like it may be a lat house, or at least they charge semi standard lat prices. $80 x20 min, $100 for 30 min.Yes, that is Bella, not a house.

I was rushed by her and it must have been a busy day because she smelled down there.

Will not repeat.

MorningSlayer
07-19-18, 16:29
I have these ones:

Flamingo / Eastern.

Lamb / Alexander.

Washington / Jones.

Sahara / Maryland.

Paradise / Twain.

Will trade any of these for any others not listed.

Lantern6
07-19-18, 16:37
So after I spent my ass off this week this fucker comes in, oh go see Natalia at the Flam house. Aw shit man, I had to go. Thank you! Killer fucking ass with killer tits. There was Camilla and another one in there also with killer looks. Natalia had perfect ingles, just like Throwaway said, big fucking tits and with a Brazilian ass. She is from Brazil actually that's what she told me. Anyways good fuck, well worth the. 6. Oh yeah about that, these fucks have gotten so much business lately and they raised the money to. 8. They even had a fucking cardboard in there as you walked in with the prices on it LOL.

Another thing that threw me off a little bit, I think they have a camera in the room. If you guys go can you please check it out and tell me I'm crazy. It's the second room on the right, as you enter look up, right in the corner of the room in the ceiling and tell me WTF is that. It's on the left hand corner as you enter the room, it's a tiny spot not big but it sure looked like a fucking camera to me. Maybe my eyesight is not what it used to be but anyways tell them you want that particular room and see if you can check it out. I don't know, maybe it's just me. But anyways with the price hike I'll look elsewhere I guess. Go see this one if you can that fucker was right: she's fucking smoking hot.

Ihaschzbrgr
07-23-18, 14:38
So after I spent my ass off this week this fucker comes in, oh go see Natalia at the Flam house. Aw shit man, I had to go. Thank you! Killer fucking ass with killer tits. There was Camilla and another one in there also with killer looks. Natalia had perfect ingles, just like Throwaway said, big fucking tits and with a Brazilian ass. She is from Brazil actually that's what she told me. Anyways good fuck, well worth the. 6. Oh yeah about that, these fucks have gotten so much business lately and they raised the money to. 8. They even had a fucking cardboard in there as you walked in with the prices on it LOL.

Another thing that threw me off a little bit, I think they have a camera in the room. If you guys go can you please check it out and tell me I'm crazy. It's the second room on the right, as you enter look up, right in the corner of the room in the ceiling and tell me WTF is that. It's on the left hand corner as you enter the room, it's a tiny spot not big but it sure looked like a fucking camera to me. Maybe my eyesight is not what it used to be but anyways tell them you want that particular room and see if you can check it out. I don't know, maybe it's just me. But anyways with the price hike I'll look elsewhere I guess. Go see this one if you can that fucker was right: she's fucking smoking hot.Is she running an ad with numbers ending in 37?

Lol264
07-26-18, 06:32
Like some here, I have not been to the Flamingo / Eastern house. However, after doing some research, there appears to be one with the last four digits of the number being 7823. Is this the right place?

MrBungle702
07-27-18, 18:27
Looking for # at lamb / alexander location.

Drub702
07-29-18, 03:03
And is Flamingo and Eastern still there? They never seem to text me back lately.

Illside667
07-29-18, 17:15
Anybody looking for the Flam and Eastern house, PM me, I got you. I haven't seen them in past few weeks but I got the number they've been using since their old house for 2 years now. It should still work.I would like to try it out. Sent you a PM. Not sure if you got it yet. Anyone else that could help also would be appreciated.

Game Of Thongs
07-29-18, 17:28
First time to Latina house on Flamingo. Went this weekend. Texted for address and was told to come to area for further info. Straight forward texts. Arrived and was greeted by Camilla. Medium height and light brown straight hair. She brought out Rubi who was taller with small waist and popping tits and ass in tight dress. The third girl I did not see cause she was busy when I got there and busy when I left. Prices are 60, 80, 100 depending on how fast you want to go. I went with Rubi who said she's from Ecuador and lives in Barcelona. Her body has definitely been altered in a good way, big boobs and lifted wide ass. The kind of ass that draws a lot of attention! Got in room and all clothes came off, started kissing those boobs. Then she went deep throat CBJ and cfs. Very friendly, smiling and moaning the whole time. Did multiple positions and lost it pounding in doggy. Will definitely be going back. Mostly Spanish, very little English, was wearing red lipstick and perfume so if you need to go back to the office afterwards watch out!

Game Of Thongs
07-29-18, 19:16
There was a report few months back that they were advertising in El Mundo, back of newspaper in personal section. Just pick up a paper or read the digital version online. Look for the words masajes. All the house are there. Google also has translator for you!

Drub702
07-30-18, 06:08
My 2nd time there. I picked Sophia or Sophie out of the 3 available girls, the 4th was busy. Anyway Sophia had a big fake ass and natural C's well my looks deceived me I thought she was going to be fun turns out her CBJ was terrible and as I touched her legs I could feel prickly hair! I just wasn't into it after that and I probably won't return.

PointDexterJr
07-30-18, 12:38
My 2nd time there. I picked Sophia or Sophie out of the 3 available girls, the 4th was busy. Anyway Sophia had a big fake ass and natural C's well my looks deceived me I thought she was going to be fun turns out her CBJ was terrible and as I touched her legs I could feel prickly hair! I just wasn't into it after that and I probably won't return.Are they still 60 for 20,80 for hhr, or did thier donations go up?

PoppaCherry
07-30-18, 12:46
Are they still 60 for 20,80 for hhr, or did thier donations go up?I was there a few days ago and it was still 60, once in a while they will try and get 80 but I always say something along the lines of "last time it was 60" I've seen posts where people are forking over 80, if you want pay the 60 and tip 20 don't drive the price up to these places by folding.

RobertBeard
07-30-18, 13:42
I'm not sure why but I tend to prefer Mexican women over all other Latin American women (though I must admit I've never had a Brazilian yet). Which house has the best Mexican girls? Feel free to PM with full details if your rather not post it publicly. Thanks!

Jkcho
07-30-18, 16:17
He is right. If you tell them that last time was. 6 and that is all you have they won't turn you away.

I was there a few days ago and it was still 60, once in a while they will try and get 80 but I always say something along the lines of "last time it was 60" I've seen posts where people are forking over 80, if you want pay the 60 and tip 20 don't drive the price up to these places by folding.

Domino727
07-31-18, 15:21
I would like to try it out. Sent you a PM. Not sure if you got it yet. Anyone else that could help also would be appreciated.Not sure where to find info. I looked on El Mundo on line. Nothing.

Lopakhin
08-02-18, 14:55
This is the place that used to be over on Desert Inn and Mojave. They moved into an apartment complex that is definitely shittier but have some of the same girls as before. When I texted, I was told that Elif and Betsy were working, but when I got there, only Betsy was available. No other guys were around, but Elif was in a robe looking like she was getting ready to go out. Bummer, I was with her previously, and she was a lot of fun. Great litter spinner body and perfect ass.

Betsy is taller at about 5'8" with a little bit of a muffin top, the obligatory bad tattoos, a decent face, and no English skills. Not really my cup of tea overall but they already got me in the door, so you know how that goes. We get into the room where I undress and she gets down to her bra and panties. The condom goes on, and Betsy begins a nice BJ with some deep throating mixed in. I only took the 15 min option, so decided to just stick with the BJ. I took off her bra to reveal some nice tits and nipples, and rubbed on those along with her ass until I came.

Probably wouldn't go with her again, but for $60 it was alright.

EmeraldGuy05
08-03-18, 16:32
Got in contact with this particular house but only got directions to "Flamingo and Lamb". I tried for more specific directions but only recieved "ok" as a response. I tried street view but it seems it could be at any number of places. Can anyone possibly PM me something specific I should be looking for?

Throwaway3602
08-04-18, 12:29
Got in contact with this particular house but only got directions to "Flamingo and Lamb". I tried for more specific directions but only recieved "ok" as a response. I tried street view but it seems it could be at any number of places. Can anyone possibly PM me something specific I should be looking for?Are you trying to swat the house or something? Go to flamingo and lamb, text again saying you're at the intersection, then they'll give you full details. Don't know why you would need the exact address unless you are wasting their time or you're a cop with 1 post.

EmeraldGuy05
08-04-18, 18:57
Are you trying to swat the house or something? Go to flamingo and lamb, text again saying you're at the intersection, then they'll give you full details. Don't know why you would need the exact address unless you are wasting their time or you're a cop with 1 post.I was simply looking for a nudge in the right direction via private message. Damn. That said I followed your advice and everything worked out so thanks for the tip even if it was aggressive as hell. Now I have 2 posts so maybe I can get a little respect around here.

Joesun1
08-05-18, 07:39
I was simply looking for a nudge in the right direction via private message. Damn. That said I followed your advice and everything worked out so thanks for the tip even if it was aggressive as hell. Now I have 2 posts so maybe I can get a little respect around here.Been sharing info for many years once you been around a couple of years you'll say the same thing to the new guy this is how it is when you're trying to get Cred!

Boatload
08-05-18, 11:51
I will be in Vegas in a week and plan to attend one of the houses. I have looked on the google maps and can not find the intersection of Flamingo and Lamb. I know Vegas fairly well and know that Lamb is towards downtown, but I can't seem to find where the two meet. Do I have the wrong "Lamb"? Any help would be appreciated. Boatload.

Are you trying to swat the house or something? Go to flamingo and lamb, text again saying you're at the intersection, then they'll give you full details. Don't know why you would need the exact address unless you are wasting their time or you're a cop with 1 post.

Joesun1
08-05-18, 13:14
I will be in Vegas in a week and plan to attend one of the houses. I have looked on the google maps and can not find the intersection of Flamingo and Lamb. I know Vegas fairly well and know that Lamb is towards downtown, but I can't seem to find where the two meet. Do I have the wrong "Lamb"? Any help would be appreciated. Boatload.Changes name for a little bit on Lamb then turns back into Lamb on the south end, But Flamingo and Lamb that you speak of is no where near Downtown at the Closest is Bonanza and Lamb.

Justgrand
08-05-18, 13:56
I will be in Vegas in a week and plan to attend one of the houses. I have looked on the google maps and can not find the intersection of Flamingo and Lamb. I know Vegas fairly well and know that Lamb is towards downtown, but I can't seem to find where the two meet. Do I have the wrong "Lamb"? Any help would be appreciated. Boatload.Flamingo and lamb do not intersect. Lamb actually turns into desert inn, which runs parallel to flamingo. He might have put up the wrong intersections. Might have meant the flamingo and algonquin house. The handler could have sent the wrong intersections also.

Camera3
08-05-18, 15:22
I was simply looking for a nudge in the right direction via private message. Damn. That said I followed your advice and everything worked out so thanks for the tip even if it was aggressive as hell. Now I have 2 posts so maybe I can get a little respect around here.Welcome to the best damn literary club in the whole USA. Now, here is how to gain respect.

Write reviews. There is no other way. You wrote you had an experience, write about it. Tell us what she looked like, how she performed, what she performed and what it set you back. Also, would you repeat? That will start you on your way to being respected and once you write a dozen or so, you will probably be good as gold to ask for help. Better yet, writing a review and having the girl thank you on line will pretty much get you your gold star right away. That isn't going to happen in LV but does work in some other cities.

This is a bank. You put intel in. You earn the right to get intel out. And we take in everyone.

Play safe,

C3.

Game Of Thongs
08-05-18, 17:15
I was going through the back section of the recent edition, checking the personals with my handy Spanish translator. I can't believe these house are allowed to advertise so bluntly! Simply cannot get away with this on English publications. One masaje ad says "Final feliz". That means Happy ending! Lots of different chicks from Chile, Argentina, Brazil. It does help to find a girl that speaks some English and at that price point would be a keeper!

RobertBeard
08-05-18, 23:56
I was going through the back section of the recent edition, checking the personals with my handy Spanish translator. I can't believe these house are allowed to advertise so bluntly! Simply cannot get away with this on English publications. One masaje ad says "Final feliz". That means Happy ending! Lots of different chicks from Chile, Argentina, Brazil. It does help to find a girl that speaks some English and at that price point would be a keeper!Were those ads available somewhere in their online edition or only in the print version?

Game Of Thongs
08-06-18, 00:46
Were those ads available somewhere in their online edition or only in the print version?I just tested this. Google " el Mundo Las Vegas digital".

Digital version, last page is page 23 in personals.

I have gone back a year in personals and there are many multiple girl houses.

Domino727
08-06-18, 02:25
I just tested this. Google " el Mundo Las Vegas digital".

Digital version, last page is page 23 in personals.

I have gone back a year in personals and there are many multiple girl houses.I checked the online version and nothing of interest.

Not sure where you can pick up the actual newspaper?

Joesun1
08-06-18, 17:29
Welcome to the best damn literary club in the whole USA. Now, here is how to gain respect.

Write reviews. There is no other way. You wrote you had an experience, write about it. Tell us what she looked like, how she performed, what she performed and what it set you back. Also, would you repeat? That will start you on your way to being respected and once you write a dozen or so, you will probably be good as gold to ask for help. Better yet, writing a review and having the girl thank you on line will pretty much get you your gold star right away. That isn't going to happen in LV but does work in some other cities.

This is a bank. You put intel in. You earn the right to get intel out. And we take in everyone.

Play safe,

C3.To add in on what C3 said also ad in contact info when guys are doing reviews especially new guys they never ad a way to contact the Lady also a link would be great!

Rnrphoto
08-06-18, 18:08
To add in on what C3 said also ad in contact info when guys are doing reviews especially new guys they never ad a way to contact the Lady also a link would be great!It funny how all the new guys have no contact but have great review. Well you going to go back but no number?

EmeraldGuy05
08-06-18, 22:03
Welcome to the best damn literary club in the whole USA. Now, here is how to gain respect.

Play safe,

C3.Hey thanks for the welcome! I'm an out of towner which I'm sure is surprising to no one but I will add my experience to the info pool. To start with, I found the ad in the digital version of El Mundo. Was able to pick it out based on everything I read in this thread. If anyone is curious, the ad itself mentions the 20 min x 60 price I've seen specifically mentioned here. Don't think I'm allowed to post the number but my inbox is completely empty (sorry to the guy who messaged me for more info, your inbox was full). Anywho I got to the flamingo and lamb intersection and messaged them again. They followed up with clear messages with more specific info the closer I got to the house. No issue as far as language barrier. Everyone seemed to have a good handle on english which was nice. As soon as I enter, I'm told that one of the girls will be down soon. There's two options on this day. I could have waited 10 minutes for what I'm assuming was the smaller more attractive girl but I was raring to go and went with girl who was already ready. A little bigger but I wouldn't call her fat. Big tits, big ass. I leave my donation on the table (60 for 20 minutes) and am lead upstairs to one of the bedrooms. As far as the intimate details, she starts with a CBJ until I tell her to stop. Proceed to CDS until I'm too tired to keep going. Finish off with her riding me. For all the effort, It was a pretty good experience. I would absolutely come back just to get time with the other girl and hopefully have a better overall experience.

Hopefully this covers all the bases. I'm not in Vegas anymore but I'd be willing to share whatever specific details I'm allowed to in this thread. Or just PM me.

EmeraldGuy05
08-07-18, 19:42
Hey, so I got a lot of people telling me I screwed up the intersection and they were right. Flamingo and Lamb is incorrect. I went to the Alexander and Lamb intersection. Got dropped of at the green valley grocery there. Sorry for the confusion.

LvPacer1960
08-13-18, 18:45
Easy setup. Got to Green Valley Grocery and they gave address. Saw Yulie. Great ass & cute. Standard 20/60 plus a 20 tip. Did the job. I'd like to come back and see Mia.

PoppaCherry
08-14-18, 17:00
Can anyone that frequents both chime in on this? I hit up the Latina house pretty often and have also tried the asian places here and there. It seems the service is essentially the same but the Asian incalls are litearlly double the price. I find the Latina ones are friendlier and can have varying results depending on the girl, I've had some girls who like daty, some kiss or offer greek (for an upcharge) etc. Anyone had something like that at the Asian places? Maybe I don't go enough? Sometimes I get the urge to pound out a tiny asian girl but value wise its a no brainer to hit up those Latin booties. Thoughts?

Game Of Thongs
08-14-18, 18:25
Can anyone that frequents both chime in on this? I hit up the Latina house pretty often and have also tried the asian places here and there. It seems the service is essentially the same but the Asian incalls are litearlly double the price. I find the Latina ones are friendlier and can have varying results depending on the girl, I've had some girls who like daty, some kiss or offer greek (for an upcharge) etc. Anyone had something like that at the Asian places? Maybe I don't go enough? Sometimes I get the urge to pound out a tiny asian girl but value wise its a no brainer to hit up those Latin booties. Thoughts?I feel they are both solid FS places. I usually like to shower either before or after the deed and have found only the Asian places have available shower. Asian girls seem a little cleaner, ie. No funny smells and Latina girls seem more into the session.

Jkcho
08-14-18, 19:23
Here is a link for Jessica. Shot her a text and she responded with. 8. I told her it was. 6 last time and she said OK.

Arrived, went upstairs. Got naked, sat on the bed for some CBJ. Mish for awhile, doggie then let her ride me until I blew in the cover. She was sort of into it. Had better but her body looks like the pic. Just a little more baby fat. Face is smoking.

http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/companionsguides-women/hot-girl-from-colombia-ready-now_169246

SinCity702
08-14-18, 20:20
Here is a link for Jessica. Shot her a text and she responded with. 8. I told her it was. 6 last time and she said OK.

Arrived, went upstairs. Got naked, sat on the bed for some CBJ. Mish for awhile, doggie then let her ride me until I blew in the cover. She was sort of into it. Had better but her body looks like the pic. Just a little more baby fat. Face is smoking.

http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/companionsguides-women/hot-girl-from-colombia-ready-now_169246I've been wondering about this one. Thanks for the info man!

Game Of Thongs
08-22-18, 20:19
Just tried texting the Flamingo house number and my cell number was blocked! Not sure why this happened. Anyone else have this happen?

FuzzyCruz000
08-23-18, 06:54
In Vegas and craving some Latina but have never visited any of the Latina houses. With the help of posts on this forum and some googlefu I stumbled across a number for a place. Shot them a text and got a reply in about 5 minutes on where to go. Got dropped off at the intersection and shot them another text with further directions. Place is about a 10-15 min walk from the intersection. Walked during the afternoon so I can't say if the neighborhood is safe to trek at night.

Got inside and they're we're 4 girls working. Guy told me it was. 8 so I handed it over and picked Honey (yeah right). Darker skin thick Latina from Cuba. Probably early 30's. Her ass was thick and tatted with a tramp stamp. D size tits and a cute face. We got to the room where I undressed as she got the tools and started off with a CBJ. I laid there squeezing those huge tits enjoying the view of her sucking.

After a while I motioned for her to get on top and she started with reverse cowgirl. Those cheeks clapping together were a sight to see! She got up and bent over motioning over for k9. I pounded away til I finished in the bag. All in all it was a great experience and a lot cheaper than what I'm used to back home. Basically like an AMP without the shower or massage.

KSpacey
08-23-18, 12:22
I understand a lot of the Latina houses are fairly inexpensive so it seems everything is covered, but does anyone know if there are any that do more bare services, like at least bbj? CBJs are a definite no for me but I like the Latina ladies so it was worth asking. If anyone has any suggestions on independents that's cool too. PM or forum reply is great.

CockAsaurusRex
08-23-18, 17:46
Heads up, honey is at the Craig and lamb house it would seem. Definitely a good time when I visited her at Decatur and oakey location.

PoppaCherry
08-23-18, 17:48
In Vegas and craving some Latina but have never visited any of the Latina houses. With the help of posts on this forum and some googlefu I stumbled across a number for a place. Shot them a text and got a reply in about 5 minutes on where to go. Got dropped off at the intersection and shot them another text with further directions. Place is about a 10-15 min walk from the intersection. Walked during the afternoon so I can't say if the neighborhood is safe to trek at night.

Got inside and they're we're 4 girls working. Guy told me it was. 8 so I handed it over and picked Honey (yeah right). Darker skin thick Latina from Cuba. Probably early 30's. Her ass was thick and tatted with a tramp stamp. D size tits and a cute face. We got to the room where I undressed as she got the tools and started off with a CBJ. I laid there squeezing those huge tits enjoying the view of her sucking.

After a while I motioned for her to get on top and she started with reverse cowgirl. Those cheeks clapping together were a sight to see! She got up and bent over motioning over for k9. I pounded away til I finished in the bag. All in all it was a great experience and a lot cheaper than what I'm used to back home. Basically like an AMP without the shower or massage.After reading this I called the Alexander handler to verify pricing, told him I'd be interested in seeing Yulie, if it was still 60 and he countered with 80. Asked why the change and that I visit pretty often at 60 and he simply replied "We want 80" seems like you guys panic when theres a pair of nice tits in front of you and fork over your cash and balls, I told him Flamingo house has nice girls too and they didn't change their price, guess that's my spot for now, quality is just as good. He text me back about 45 minutes later asking if I was still interested in seeing a girl, didn't reply.

The dollar amount is not the issue here, this month its 80, next 100 then a good thing is fucked because they think people will pay whatever when a pretty girl is willing to make you prematurely bust.

I ended up at Flamingo with Johanna, she's got a nice set of boltons and is aggressive (in a good way) I needed that after wondering how long these houses will still be a great deal with so many dudes bending over at any price. Attached is the quality line up at Flamingo, it should make it easier for you guys to find. If you really want to spend more, tip them after, they appreciate it and will remember you for it.

Drub702
08-23-18, 20:18
I understand a lot of the Latina houses are fairly inexpensive so it seems everything is covered, but does anyone know if there are any that do more bare services, like at least bbj? CBJs are a definite no for me but I like the Latina ladies so it was worth asking. If anyone has any suggestions on independents that's cool too. PM or forum reply is great.I have yet to receive a BBBJ from one them at the lat houses and I've offered a couple hundred dollars just to see if they would budge. However I did receive a BBBJ from the West Trop Latina who works out of the Budget Suites next to the Starbucks.

Bainlv
08-23-18, 21:42
Anyone know if the Decatur and Oakey house is still active? I never went, but since it seems like a few blocks from my house, it sure would be nice to have something so close. A PM with the last 4 digits of the phone number would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Game Of Thongs
08-23-18, 21:49
Just went down to flamingo house based on PoppaC's report and photos. Let me just say those photos look good but in reality need to add another 20 lbs to each to be realistic. Saw the whole line up, went with Johanna, has to be in her late 30's from Venezuela. She washed up first and went right to work CBJ the CFS, only 20 minutes! Good times! Oh and if you fuckers need the number look at the photos under Latina. Thank Problems for that.

KennyWash69
09-07-18, 18:23
It's been a while since I've posted and it's been a while since someone posted in this section. Since latina houses is my specialty and with the encounter I just had, I had no choice but to come back out with this post.

Head to the Lamb house now! There were so more selections than I've ever seen before. If you've been here long enough to remember the original Gowan and Revere house, they had even more selections than that. This chick may have just been a dark hispanic, but I could've swore there was even a light brown black girl in there. LOL. I was overwhelmed by the choices that I just pointed to the closest chick to me. And man did I make the right pick, possibly my best encounter yet in these houses. Seemed shy at first but once we started, it was like she took me back in time to college days. We went at it like animals and didn't reject any move that I made. Down side, there was no BJ. She's lucky she was cute enough to get me up just by looks alone. But she made up for it by allowing me to DFK. Was so into it, she came like 3 times. Definitely took my time with this one. Tipped a nickel and dipped out.

I'm not sure how long they'll all be there because no one really looked familiar, so get them while you can!

Outside of that, I haven't really been active lately. Trying to transition from doing this hobby back into dating again as I realized, I'm still young and can play the same game these chicks play. Instead of going full MGTOW like I know quite a few people here do, I'll "date" but just won't settle down. I've spent a whole lot less money going on one or two dates and then being able to just tell the chick to come over whenever I want after that. Peace to everyone!

KSpacey
09-08-18, 11:56
So I've been to a house a couple times but is everything always covered? Everything covered just seems bad but if there are ladies who will consider it for a little extra I would be interested in hearing about them.

It's been a while since I've posted and it's been a while since someone posted in this section. Since latina houses is my specialty and with the encounter I just had, I had no choice but to come back out with this post.

Head to the Lamb house now! There were so more selections than I've ever seen before. If you've been here long enough to remember the original Gowan and Revere house, they had even more selections than that. This chick may have just been a dark hispanic, but I could've swore there was even a light brown black girl in there. LOL. I was overwhelmed by the choices that I just pointed to the closest chick to me. And man did I make the right pick, possibly my best encounter yet in these houses. Seemed shy at first but once we started, it was like she took me back in time to college days. We went at it like animals and didn't reject any move that I made. Down side, there was no BJ. She's lucky she was cute enough to get me up just by looks alone. But she made up for it by allowing me to DFK. Was so into it, she came like 3 times. Definitely took my time with this one. Tipped a nickel and dipped out.

I'm not sure how long they'll all be there because no one really looked familiar, so get them while you can!

Outside of that, I haven't really been active lately. Trying to transition from doing this hobby back into dating again as I realized, I'm still young and can play the same game these chicks play. Instead of going full MGTOW like I know quite a few people here do, I'll "date" but just won't settle down. I've spent a whole lot less money going on one or two dates and then being able to just tell the chick to come over whenever I want after that. Peace to everyone!

SeckSee1
09-08-18, 14:13
I completely agree. I messaged the OP for the number but did a little research and found it. Texted and a few hours later found myself in a an ocean of Latina options. I chose a small spinner type, who told me she was leaving back home that night. I just might go back for my second day. Can't beat the bang for your buck.

KennyWash69
09-08-18, 17:21
So I've been to a house a couple times but is everything always covered? Everything covered just seems bad but if there are ladies who will consider it for a little extra I would be interested in hearing about them.Yes, they are very safe and that's why I'm so comfortable going to these places. But at the end of the day, once you get in the private room with one, you never know what she's willing to do for extra. I don't speak Spanish so I don't have the confidence to attempt, but if they could speak perfect English, then I'd try to negotiate extras. Depends on the chick. There's one that gives me a BBBJ everytime I see her. There's one that always lets me DFK. Both do it without even asking or giving any extra (this is very rare). It all depends on her and if you're her type, YMMV. I tend to not just pick the most beautiful one. I look at everyones reaction when they see me and use that as an indicator of how well the session would go.

KennyWash69
09-08-18, 17:28
Too many pm's and too lazy to respond.

Here's the ad to the Lamb house for those in need:

http://archive.is/fVOQH

Enjoy!

Drinya11
09-11-18, 03:39
Too many pm's and too lazy to respond.

Here's the ad to the Lamb house for those in need:

http://archive.is/fVOQH

Enjoy!Is there a post with Eastern latina house? I live in Henderson it is 45 minutes drive to north las vegas. Is eastern one closer to Henderson?

Thanks.

AmPreg
09-11-18, 15:07
Is there a post with Eastern latina house? I live in Henderson it is 45 minutes drive to north las vegas. Is eastern one closer to Henderson?

Thanks.It's like flamingo and eastern ish.

Pabsy
09-11-18, 20:58
https://issuu.com/elmundolv

Pick a week, go to next to last page, zoom in, your welcome.

Lopakhin
09-13-18, 17:38
Just wondering if anyone who has been to both the Flamingo house and the Alexander house has a preference. I've been to the Flamingo house multiple times, but I haven't ventured out to the Alexander house yet. Am curious to know if there is any real difference in the quality of the girls, etc.

Lopakhin
09-19-18, 14:34
Do any other members keep getting PMs asking for the phone number and location of the Latina houses? I get them all the time from people who have never even posted one report or have only posted once or twice asking for similar information. I'm not comfortable passing out numbers like candy to regular members who I can't be sure are actually real hobbyists. No offense, but we need to be protective of these places so they don't get shut down, too. You may have good intentions and be a genuine person, but at least throw up a few good, credible reports before you come asking for help. We've all had to put in the time and work to contribute, so that's not too much to ask.

Game Of Thongs
09-19-18, 14:45
Do any other members keep getting PMs asking for the phone number and location of the Latina houses? I get them all the time from people who have never even posted one report or have only posted once or twice asking for similar information. I'm not comfortable passing out numbers like candy to regular members who I can't be sure are actually real hobbyists. No offense, but we need to be protective of these places so they don't get shut down, too. You may have good intentions and be a genuine person, but at least throw up a few good, credible reports before you come asking for help. We've all had to put in the time and work to contribute, so that's not too much to ask.Well said! All your questions will be answered if you just RTFF. Took me 10 minutes of reading forum to get the info I needed, but I guess it just takes one minute to PM someone. I'm not a tour guide!

Rnrphoto
09-19-18, 15:24
I agree, can't name one person that hasnt had a rob. It part of learning curve and taking your bumps. One guy on another part of this board had 3 messages and wanted a list of known providers and phone numbers. Yeah that it give him that and they be shut down. It only takes a little reading and research to find providers and latin house. It been put out there on newspapers.

Do any other members keep getting PMs
asking for the phone number and location of the Latina houses? I get them all the time from people who have never even posted one report or have only posted once or twice asking for similar information. I'm not comfortable passing out numbers like candy to regular members who I can't be sure are actually real hobbyists. No offense, but we need to be protective of these places so they don't get shut down, too. You may have good intentions and be a genuine person, but at least throw up a few good, credible reports before you come asking for help. We've all had to put in the time and work to contribute, so that's not too much to ask.

Dkj83
09-20-18, 10:04
So this might be a bad time to ask. Feel free to pm Me. I'm just generally looking for more info. I'll be in Vegas in about 2 weeks and latina's are my favorite. I've been visiting multiple other sites and decided to check USA last to just kind of see what was offered. I've never heard of a latina house but everything I've read has been ideal to me so far. I can be verified via other sites, I don't post much on USA. First time to vegas as well so any info would be appreciated. There seems to be a lot everywhere and I just want a good experience.

I agree, can't name one person that hasnt had a rob. It part of learning curve and taking your bumps. One guy on another part of this board had 3 messages and wanted a list of known providers and phone numbers. Yeah that it give him that and they be shut down. It only takes a little reading and research to find providers and latin house. It been put out there on newspapers.

Lantern6
09-20-18, 10:30
There's plenty of info in this thread about lat houses I even made a faq somewhere around here about them. Houses are pretty cool, go in pick your girl and have fun for. 6. The only major drawback is that everything is covered. I visit the one on Flamingo since it has the most girls in my experience and they rotate them every two weeks. If you still can't find one PM me and I'll guide you. Good luck and bring those money over, we need them, the country needs you bro LOL. You will need a car to get to them, they are not near the strip.

So this might be a bad time to ask. Feel free to pm Me. I'm just generally looking for more info. I'll be in Vegas in about 2 weeks and latina's are my favorite. I've been visiting multiple other sites and decided to check USA last to just kind of see what was offered. I've never heard of a latina house but everything I've read has been ideal to me so far. I can be verified via other sites, I don't post much on USA. First time to vegas as well so any info would be appreciated. There seems to be a lot everywhere and I just want a good experience.

MassTroller
09-20-18, 17:43
Heading to L. V 24th-28th. Looking to go to a latina house close to north side of the strip. Looking for a # or contact info. Tried the digital newspaper but didn't load in my phone. Feel free to pm Thanks in advance.

Namboyz
09-21-18, 04:22
Finally had my first latina house in the NLV and I must say it was a good experience. It was the Lamb and Alexander location. When I arrived on the street, they gave me the exact address. I arrived around noon and they had 5 ladies to choose from. I had texted the number and inquired about who was there not expecting them to reply but they sent me pics of who was which was nice. But seeing them sort of line up for roll call was definitely an interesting experience. I chose Laura out of the bunch and I had a good time for my first visit. She had a great body. Mexican. She was either my height or slightly taller. Great natural breasts. CBJ was very sub par but also cause I don't enjoy them. But mish, doggy, some finished while we were spoon fucking. It was overall a nice GFE-ish experience minus the CBJ part which was meh. Language barrier definitely had some setbacks but Laura was nice. I'll definitely be back to try the others. If any of you gents have been to that location, please send me any recommendations of who I should see next.

JBaggerLV
09-21-18, 05:45
Have really been hoping to experience a Latina house, considering I have tried a few different Asian houses and enjoyed, but Latinas are my favorite. Have RTFF but looking for specific clues to help me get there.

Thank you Gentlemen.

JBagger.

Lantern6
09-21-18, 10:35
...... Language barrier definitely had some setbacks but Laura was nice. I'll definitely be back to try the others. If any of you gents have been to that location, please send me any recommendations of who I should see next.Ask for Luna if she's still there. One of the best looking escorts that I've been with, long curly hair, long legs, slim, tall everything a man wants. I highly doubt it that she's still around as it was close to a year when I went there. Doesn't hurt to ask though. It's too far for me to take a trip there but they sure had some nice girls back then. Was the old guy still over there sitting at the table?

Namboyz
09-21-18, 11:53
Ask for Luna if she's still there. One of the best looking escorts that I've been with, long curly hair, long legs, slim, tall everything a man wants. I highly doubt it that she's still around as it was close to a year when I went there. Doesn't hurt to ask though. It's too far for me to take a trip there but they sure had some nice girls back then. Was the old guy still over there sitting at the table?There was not a Luna there unfortunately. But yes! The older tanned Hispanic guy with salt and pepper hair was sitting at the table when I first walked in but he warmed up with a smile and introduced everyone. But before, he asked if I spoke Spanish but I do not. His English wasn't bad though imo.

KennyWash69
09-21-18, 17:13
There was not a Luna there unfortunately. But yes! The older tanned Hispanic guy with salt and pepper hair was sitting at the table when I first walked in but he warmed up with a smile and introduced everyone. But before, he asked if I spoke Spanish but I do not. His English wasn't bad though imo.I remember Luna very well. Was probably the prettiest any of these houses have ever seen and I only got to see her once. She wasn't at the Nellis house for more than a month. The hispanic guy is cool, has a better approach than other female mamasans. His house has been most convenient for me because of work location and Yulie is the only one that's been there since beginning. In fact, out of all the houses, you can maybe count on 1 hand, the girls that have always been around and still there. There was a time where I didn't see new faces for a while and the houses were all MILFs, but now a days, there's always new faces, young girls, and they're gone by the time I return.

Gillaian21
09-23-18, 22:42
Hey everyone,

First, I want to thank the locals for their hard work and TOFTT efforts on the Latin Houses, not an easy task.

As one could expect the Latin Houses are all different after 8 months, anyone willing to help me get back to speed on these? Last time I was here I was able to feed back a lot on what I found. Thought to follow the breadcrumbs from a different era in marketing.

Anyway, always willing to reciprocate and give back. Only in town for 3 nights next week so want to make the most of it.

Gill.

MrBigCock
09-24-18, 02:22
Finally had my first latina house in the NLV and I must say it was a good experience. It was the Lamb and Alexander location. When I arrived on the street, they gave me the exact address. I arrived around noon and they had 5 ladies to choose from. I had texted the number and inquired about who was there not expecting them to reply but they sent me pics of who was which was nice. But seeing them sort of line up for roll call was definitely an interesting experience. I chose Laura out of the bunch and I had a good time for my first visit. She had a great body. Mexican. She was either my height or slightly taller. Great natural breasts. CBJ was very sub par but also cause I don't enjoy them. But mish, doggy, some finished while we were spoon fucking. It was overall a nice GFE-ish experience minus the CBJ part which was meh. Language barrier definitely had some setbacks but Laura was nice. I'll definitely be back to try the others. If any of you gents have been to that location, please send me any recommendations of who I should see next.What the number because I'm trying to go see some latinas. What's the price range there?

MrBigCock
09-24-18, 02:41
This is the place that used to be over on Desert Inn and Mojave. They moved into an apartment complex that is definitely shittier but have some of the same girls as before. When I texted, I was told that Elif and Betsy were working, but when I got there, only Betsy was available. No other guys were around, but Elif was in a robe looking like she was getting ready to go out. Bummer, I was with her previously, and she was a lot of fun. Great litter spinner body and perfect ass.

Betsy is taller at about 5'8" with a little bit of a muffin top, the obligatory bad tattoos, a decent face, and no English skills. Not really my cup of tea overall but they already got me in the door, so you know how that goes. We get into the room where I undress and she gets down to her bra and panties. The condom goes on, and Betsy begins a nice BJ with some deep throating mixed in. I only took the 15 min option, so decided to just stick with the BJ. I took off her bra to reveal some nice tits and nipples, and rubbed on those along with her ass until I came.

Probably wouldn't go with her again, but for $60 it was alright.What's the number of this place I want to give Betsy a try she sound like the kind of girl I'm looking for.

MrBigCock
09-24-18, 02:48
I have these ones:

Flamingo / Eastern.

Lamb / Alexander.

Washington / Jones.

Sahara / Maryland.

Paradise / Twain.

Will trade any of these for any others not listed.Let me get the digits to those locations please and thank you.

Camera3
09-24-18, 11:45
Let me get the digits to those locations please and thank you.So, a guy with six posts makes a cryptic list and offers to trade whatever and then a guy with two posts asks in public for free phone numbers of said list.

Well, guys, welcome to our humble little club where we don't trade and sure as shit don't give free stuff away. It is like a bank. You put some intel in and you then get some intel out. It is always a good idea to write some useful reviews (good and bad) first to get some creds.

C3.

Lantern6
09-24-18, 15:29
I remember Luna very well. Was probably the prettiest any of these houses have ever seen and I only got to see her once. She wasn't at the Nellis house for more than a month. ......She was smoking hot and for. 6 a no brainer. I didn't return to see her because at the time CL was booming and there wasn't enough money to see the ones close by let alone those at the end of town. Any whereabouts on her, changed houses, or just disapearred completely? I only played once and in a hurry but I'd take that pussy home with me today. Her English was shit but the hair and looks made up for it LOL. If any of you guys go can you ask the old dude about her, I'd sure like to get in touch.

Gillaian21
09-25-18, 01:02
So, a guy with six posts makes a cryptic list and offers to trade whatever and then a guy with two posts asks in public for free phone numbers of said list.

Well, guys, welcome to our humble little club where we don't trade and sure as shit don't give free stuff away. It is like a bank. You put some intel in and you then get some intel out. It is always a good idea to write some useful reviews (good and bad) first to get some creds.

C3.With that said, I know I was asking earlier. Did some research based on previous posts and checked into the Alexander / Lamb house. Had a great time with Eva, mm's but made up for it with great eye contact during the CBJ and CFS which was nice. I love a nice natural set but settled based on her face, beautiful.

Still have a few more days and will report back on what I find. Would love some help on other houses.

KennyWash69
09-25-18, 16:41
She was smoking hot and for. 6 a no brainer. I didn't return to see her because at the time CL was booming and there wasn't enough money to see the ones close by let alone those at the end of town. Any whereabouts on her, changed houses, or just disapearred completely? I only played once and in a hurry but I'd take that pussy home with me today. Her English was shit but the hair and looks made up for it LOL. If any of you guys go can you ask the old dude about her, I'd sure like to get in touch.You're right, CL was exactly the reason I only got to see her once. She's disappeared. Her English was so bad that I'd assume she's probably not even in the USA Anymore. And if she is, most likely in another state working some house there. Her body was just above average, but her face was movie star caliber and had a shy vibe which is something I find rare and too attractive these days. New girls are the best because its the closest you can get to it feeling like a true GFE, and not our perverted version of GFE which just means bare everything.

MorningSlayer
09-26-18, 19:11
Flamingo / Eastern house.

Just got in town Tuesday.

Only in town for a week.

Mexican in town from California.

Perfect size naturals with a fantastic booty.

Must see.

SmashPussy
09-27-18, 06:27
What the number because I'm trying to go see some latinas. What's the price range there?Hey bro, I would like to try that one if you could pm me digits, thanks.

Dkj83
10-01-18, 21:17
Man, I'm glad this section exist, Thank you guys. I said I would report back and I am. I went to a house around and. Walnut Rd. I had 5 girls to choose from. I'd bat 5 for 5 out of the girls I had to choose from. I chose Veronica because she was thick in the back with small waist and no stomach. I'm more of an ass guy. She was really good I enjoyed. I hope for a chance to go back and visit her or another lat house while I'm here for my short stay.

AwLunLv
10-03-18, 16:55
Great time at lamb and Alexander location. Saw the lineup and picked yulie who looked so hot. All ladies are hot there had the choice of 4 ladies. Def my all time fav.

PopCorn77
10-05-18, 19:05
What is the current consensus out here please.

Lantern6
10-05-18, 20:32
I hate that Flam house but it's just too convenient for me. Went there and they had an athletic chick from Venezuela, Rachel I think. Go see her killer body, rode me like a mfer both ways.

Three more there, Camilla as usual and two other girls one of which I almost picked. Rachel is a little bit ugly but that body is fucking rock hard.

Good luck!

AwLunLv
10-08-18, 22:11
Can anyone share the info for the house on flamingo I can share the lamb info.

Msanteria702
10-10-18, 12:36
There's one on Jones and Alta that is nice. Does anyone have a review on the bonanza and Rancho? They have Karla and Mari. It looks like they both have fat asses and that's my style LOL.

Msanteria702
10-10-18, 13:56
There's one on Jones and Alta that is nice. Does anyone have a review on the bonanza and Rancho? They have Karla and Mari. It looks like they both have fat asses and that's my style LOL.

MrBigCock
10-10-18, 21:49
There's one on Jones and Alta that is nice. Does anyone have a review on the bonanza and Rancho? They have Karla and Mari. It looks like they both have fat asses and that's my style LOL.Pm the info on the Latin house on Alta and Jones.

Kanniff
10-11-18, 02:18
Pm the info on the Latin house on Alta and Jones.PM me info on Alta and Jones too please.

I can share info on Alexander and Lamb.

KarmaKameleon
10-15-18, 02:30
Dear fellow pervs.

I'm traveling to Vegas this week and stumbled upon this thread. I usually use agencies but these houses sound interesting. Would anyone be willing to PM and share info?

Much appreciated.

LetsPlay3030
10-16-18, 12:46
Dear fellow pervs.

I'm traveling to Vegas this week and stumbled upon this thread. I usually use agencies but these houses sound interesting. Would anyone be willing to PM and share info?

Much appreciated.LOL. Good luck my friend. I have 20+ post several reviews and I didn't ask for any help this past weekend. I will do a little more work when I am out there in December.

Lantern6
10-17-18, 16:55
So I text this lat house a few days ago from mojo the usual 80 x20 I said fuck it, not driving all the way on DI and Decatur and for an extra 20 vs a regular lat house. I say hey how about 60 x20 she says no it's 80. Whatever, moved on, today I get a text from them special 50 x20 I said fuck yeah, that's a good nr.

I get there the girl not bad looking sucks for a little bit she says take me doggie, sure. I go at it while I was in the middle of the action she says finish up you paid for a quickie. Aw shit, my little petey went to sleep after that, went down for the count. I went over the fact that she was on her phone for about 10 minutes before sucking because I said to myself shit, I'll take that deal any day for 50, but I left with my nuts full. The shittiest house that I've been at. Apparently there's another girl working there but I'll pass.

I did some searches for the nr and this is what I came up with but I also added the mojo links. Avoid at all costs it's on Hauck St corner of DI and Decatur. Ugh!! Worst experience for me with a Latina. I guess the moral of the story is stick with what you know.

This is the original ad that I texted:

http://archive.today/AJs1D

http://archive.fo/yMCNS

Number search comes up with other ads:

http://archive.today/nvmp4

Same pics that were sent different nr:

http://archive.today/2CmI6

Jkcho
10-17-18, 17:07
Dude. I had the same fucking experience there today. Good looking chick but the hurry up and finish in the middle of the action almost made go limp. Never going back. Should have taken 666 in the number and the dark room with neon hearts in the nightstand as a warning.

So I text this lat house a few days ago from mojo the usual 80 x20 I said fuck it, not driving all the way on DI and Decatur and for an extra 20 vs a regular lat house. I say hey how about 60 x20 she says no it's 80. Whatever, moved on, today I get a text from them special 50 x20 I said fuck yeah, that's a good nr.

I get there the girl not bad looking sucks for a little bit she says take me doggie, sure. I go at it while I was in the middle of the action she says finish up you paid for a quickie. Aw shit, my little petey went to sleep after that, went down for the count. I went over the fact that she was on her phone for about 10 minutes before sucking because I said to myself shit, I'll take that deal any day for 50, but I left with my nuts full. The shittiest house that I've been at. Apparently there's another girl working there but I'll pass.

I did some searches for the nr and this is what I came up with but I also added the mojo links. Avoid at all costs it's on Hauck St corner of DI and Decatur. Ugh!! Worst experience for me with a Latina. I guess the moral of the story is stick with what you know.

http://archive.today/2CmI6

Lantern6
10-17-18, 17:16
Dude. I had the same fucking experience there today. Good looking chick but the hurry up and finish in the middle of the action almost made go limp. Never going back. Should have taken 666 in the number and the dark room with neon hearts in the nightstand as a warning.LOL I forgot about the neon lights. Yes, she did have some heart shaped neon lights on the nightstands you're right. What a fucking disgrace!! Worst latina action for me ever.

TomTheMan
10-17-18, 17:27
LOL I forgot about the neon lights. Yes, she did have some heart shaped neon lights on the nightstands you're right. What a fucking disgrace!! Worst latina action for me ever.She double booked when I got there. I parked and texted her I was there and when I get ready to get out of my car I see another car pull in and a guy on the phone looks like he is texting. So I wait and he parks next to me gets out of his car and walks to the bldg and is on the phone and I see him look confused and walk back to his car. The girl texts me and asks me to come up I told her I think you have another customer waiting and she said I was there first, So I told her have a good day and enjoy the other guy. I wasn't about ready to be rushed.

MorningSlayer
10-18-18, 13:13

http://archive.today/2CmI6I had both girls on different days.

The blonde is Jessica from Colombia and other is Mia from Cuba.

With both I got 80 for 20 and both less then 10 minutes in rushed me to hurry up and finish.

That is a total buzz kill and automatic never go back for me.

The Shanahan
10-18-18, 21:31
Okay so I've TOFTT several dozen times, now I'm looking for some solid intel on these mojo latinas:

http://www.mojovillage.com/adult-18/companionsguides-women/2-cachondas-y-listas_180334

http://www.mojovillage.com/adult-18/companionsguides-women/petite-latina-ready-to-play_180027

http://www.mojovillage.com/adult-18/companionsguides-women/dos-chicas-sexy-disponible_180043

http://www.mojovillage.com/adult-18/companionsguides-women/50-mega-special_180046

http://www.mojovillage.com/adult-18/companionsguides-women/sexy-latina-colombiana_180180

Msanteria702
10-19-18, 02:50
Dude. I had the same fucking experience there today. Good looking chick but the hurry up and finish in the middle of the action almost made go limp. Never going back. Should have taken 666 in the number and the dark room with neon hearts in the nightstand as a warning.Yes, this is definitely the worst I've been to as well! I took her doggie after she sucked me for a few minutes and then I told her to ride me. A couple minutes later she said, "you need to cum. " Also, she smelled very busy!

Lantern6
10-19-18, 10:51
Okay so I've TOFTT several dozen times, now I'm looking for some solid intel on these mojo latinas:

http://www.mojovillage.com/adult-18/companionsguides-women/sexy-latina-colombiana_180180For real?! WTF man! That's a half rob go to the one on Flam on Eastern, it never fails always great girls and they rotate them. Fucking covered shit SUCKS ASS but for 60 wth.

MrBigCock
10-19-18, 17:44
Hey guys anybody know latinas house In Vegas because I'm interested in checking them out this weekend. Please pm the info.

Zman429
10-19-18, 18:42
For real?! WTF man! That's a half rob go to the one on Flam on Eastern, it never fails always great girls and they rotate them. Fucking covered shit SUCKS ASS but for 60 wth.Still looking for this one contact info would be appreciated tia.

SmashPussy
10-20-18, 09:00
Finally went to this one, short girl with rockin body, BBBJ and took a good pounding for. 6 plus ten spot for tip, not bad but looking for better,.

Robert Gou2
10-21-18, 15:39
Finally went to this one, short girl with rockin body, BBBJ and took a good pounding for. 6 plus ten spot for tip, not bad but looking for better,.In town for a week. Could someone share contact info?

Lantern6
10-26-18, 19:07
In town for a week. Could someone share contact info?Have at it you fucking degenerates LOL!

http://archive.fo/NmtN3

TomTheMan
10-31-18, 18:30
Since Everyone was talking about Lamb House I had to try it. Sampled Yulie. She was good, little belly on her but cute. For the price point can't complain. However I think I prefer paying more and getting the GFE experience.

Msanteria702
11-04-18, 22:56
The Sahara and Decatur is so cash.

The regular girl is Vicky and she's bangin. But I tried a new one that's there.

Her name is Susie and OMG so worth it! . 5 for 15 mins but very unrushed! I've tried quite a few places and this one was by far my best experience. She actually made it seem like she was into me. Biting my ear and shit

SeckSee1
11-05-18, 04:17
I have been to a few of the houses but I have never gone to Sahara and Decatur. Can you PM me, please?

The Sahara and Decatur is so cash.

The regular girl is Vicky and she's bangin. But I tried a new one that's there.

Her name is Susie and OMG so worth it! . 5 for 15 mins but very unrushed! I've tried quite a few places and this one was by far my best experience. She actually made it seem like she was into me. Biting my ear and shit

CoolGrey32
11-09-18, 11:42
There's one that I always go to at Snug Harbor Apt. By Flamingo and Eastern.

Drub702
11-19-18, 18:19
Does anyone have the number on this place? Or are y'all holding out on me.

Jkcho
11-21-18, 13:56
Just got back from seeing her. She is still off the hook.

Jo Blow
11-21-18, 15:40
Just got back from seeing her. She is still off the hook.Is it the 8887 number?

MorningSlayer
11-22-18, 00:29
https://harlothub.com/female-escorts/702-728-6351-180601.html

New one Lake Mead and Pecos.

2 girls there when I arrived but was told there was a 3rd who was not there at the time.

The girl in the pic was not there.

60 for 20.

I had Bannessa.

Huge tit, blonde Colombian with great curves.

She really got into it.

Everything covered, as usual.

Will repeat.

Khris
11-26-18, 10:44
I apologize for the dumb question but what exactly is a Latina house? Do you treat it like a massage parlor type thing? I love the prices and girls I'm seeing so I'll definitely check one out.

Virgil1974
11-26-18, 12:21
I apologize for the dumb question but what exactly is a Latina house? Do you treat it like a massage parlor type thing? I love the prices and girls I'm seeing so I'll definitely check one out.When you go, don't expect a massage.

Camera3
11-26-18, 15:11
I apologize for the dumb question but what exactly is a Latina house? Do you treat it like a massage parlor type thing? I love the prices and girls I'm seeing so I'll definitely check one out.Well, except the girls are Latin, not Asian, they are full service mostly GFE and not a massage with a hand job if you're lucky and the girls tend to be brick house hot and not fromp MILFs, yeah, pretty much the same.

C3.

WelderStang
11-26-18, 23:20
Have at it you fucking degenerates LOL!

http://archive.fo/NmtN3In town for a little bit and did a little reading through this thread. Saw that this place is close so I decided to try it out. Three to choose from, Mia, Laura, and Lexie. All looked good and decided on Laura. Really cute chick with a nice fat back side. Started with CBJ then into cg. Finished with mish. Wish it was more GFE but I can't complain. Overall not a bad experience for. 6 for 20 min. There's nothing like these places where I'm from.

Was wondering if this is the same location as people are talking about on Lamb and Alexander. Also, if willing to share, what other houses are around in NLV you guys would recommend? Thanks all for the info already provided in this thread and I'll continue reading it!

MorningSlayer
11-27-18, 14:35
http://www.mojovillage.com/adult-18/companionsguides-women/3-chicas-a-702329-3483_182771

60 for 15.

Had Vicky and reviewed before.

Tried the thick, Dominican Sussie.

Nice huge naturals and plump ass.

She really gets into.

Great time.

Will repeat.

Super454
11-28-18, 06:32
There is a latina house on Sahara, and decatur. Can I get the number? It's close to me. 60 for 20 is great.

Super454
11-28-18, 07:01
There's one on Jones and Alta that is nice. Does anyone have a review on the bonanza and Rancho? They have Karla and Mari. It looks like they both have fat asses and that's my style LOL.Love to know the number on the Alta / jones house. Very close to me. I've been to The house on lamb / alexander. Yulie's pretty hot, and might give you a BBBJ, if your nice to her. Every time I c her I get a GFE experience. Dfk, and all. Great deal at 20 min for 6 o.

Eastern location is also very good. Please pm me on the number for the alta / jones location. Very close to me, like I said.

BScotti
11-29-18, 21:24
Look at the mojo ads with the number ending in 1483 and 3483. That's the Sahara house.

Tried both Betty and Sussie. No GFE, very down to business. They didn't offer the 60 for 20, so oped for the 80 for 30.

I didn't last the full 30, but it was fun and will repeat the next time I'm in town.

There is a latina house on Sahara, and decatur. Can I get the number? It's close to me. 60 for 20 is great.

Lvguy30
11-30-18, 19:20
Links for posterity sake.

http://archive.is/Qy6aI

http://archive.fo/8ilmv

Look at the mojo ads with the number ending in 1483 and 3483. That's the Sahara house.

Tried both Betty and Sussie. No GFE, very down to business. They didn't offer the 60 for 20, so oped for the 80 for 30.

I didn't last the full 30, but it was fun and will repeat the next time I'm in town.

Super454
12-02-18, 10:19
Links for posterity sake.

http://archive.is/Qy6aI

http://archive.fo/8ilmvCan someone post a link, or pm me on the Alta / Jones house.

Lopakhin
12-03-18, 21:49
Does anyone know if they allow multiple pops at the Latina houses if you get the hour? I've only ever gotten either 15 or 20 minutes.

Game Of Thongs
12-04-18, 13:37
Does anyone know if they allow multiple pops at the Latina houses if you get the hour? I've only ever gotten either 15 or 20 minutes.Doesn't hurt to ask. I would just do one for $60 and get a bite to eat and go back for another $60 with a different gal. Unless you really like just one gal.

CockAsaurusRex
12-04-18, 14:14
I've usually just done that, one after the other. Sometimes in a row if I'm feeling it. They don't seem to mind as long as the next girl is available.

Lopakhin
12-05-18, 15:16
Doesn't hurt to ask. I would just do one for $60 and get a bite to eat and go back for another $60 with a different gal. Unless you really like just one gal.You're right. Probably the best option.

Lopakhin
12-05-18, 18:51
Went to the Flamingo house last night and chose Pamela. Although she did seem to understand some things, she definitely has limited English. First of all, this girl's face is absolutely beautiful. I was shocked when she walked around the corner. In my opinion, probably the best one I've ever seen at these houses. She is very tall, around 6 feet or so, with a great ass, flat stomach, and shaved slit. Tits were decent, but not spectacular, and she had large, dark areolas. Her attitude was all business and not seductive in any way. Take off clothes, grab a condom, put condom on, start sucking for a few minutes, then on to the deed and out the door. Some of the girls I've had really get into it and enjoy doing a bit of teasing and playing around. Not this one. Oh, and she didn't want to get on top. I wanted her to ride me, but she got on her back and said "no, you on top. " You're definitely not getting any goodbye kisses from this one. In fact, I don't even remember her saying goodbye.

She is only available through the rest of this week, so if you'd like to bang a really tall, hot girl without expecting any playfulness whatsoever, here's your chance.

TamerTime
12-05-18, 21:05
What's the # for the flamingo house?

Lantern6
12-05-18, 22:41

She is only available through the rest of this week, so if you'd like to bang a really tall, hot girl without expecting any playfulness whatsoever, here's your chance.Shit I was there a few days ago and played with Danielle, fine ass from Venezuela or Columbia can't remember, was she still there? I missed this one, fuck, I love them tall. You're right it ruins the whole fucking experience with the mechanical shit.

I wonder if they'll behave the same if you're Mexican or speak Spanish. This Danielle licked my balls, my ears, she tried I'll give her that. At the end she actually asked for a tip if you can believe that! I didn't have any cash left but I would've tipped her a 10-20.

ShapopoJoe9745
12-06-18, 08:21
Ok, possibly wrong thread to post in, if so, I apologize. Conference in Vegas in February. I am wanting to find some action while I am in town. I am seeing escorts, websites, strip clubs, street girls, asian massage parlors, and now latina houses? This is a first for me until I came to this site so kudos guys for giving up the good info. I have a few questions.

Which sites can I trust?

Where do I find list of Latina houses?

Should I worry about getting rolled, robbed?

Do the strip clubs have girls working out of them?

Prices that are listed on websites for the girls. Is that just to meet and then whatever they do is extra on top of that price?

Can I get actual penetration sex with a girl that is not nasty for under 300?

Are the pics generally the same girls?

Should I have them come to hotel or go to their place?

Any recommendations for tiny asian / latina with nice no-fat ass?

Any help would be appreciated!

LetsPlay3030
12-06-18, 08:57
Shit I was there a few days ago and played with Danielle, fine ass from Venezuela or Columbia can't remember, was she still there? I missed this one, fuck, I love them tall. You're right it ruins the whole fucking experience with the mechanical shit.

I wonder if they'll behave the same if you're Mexican or speak Spanish. This Danielle licked my balls, my ears, she tried I'll give her that. At the end she actually asked for a tip if you can believe that! I didn't have any cash left but I would've tipped her a 10-20.I just can't seem to locate the flamingo info.

I found one on Decatur told me 20 for 80.

And one on eastern 80 to start.

Hopfully I can find it. Holding out as I'm here until late Friday.

CockAsaurusRex
12-06-18, 20:28
Figured I'd help you guys out since I've went to one of the new places. It's near lake mead and eastern. I saw the Colombiana. Fake tits and Ass, unfortunately does have some scarring as well but still good if you're into that. She's lighter skinned than the pics let on, kind of reminded me of the porn star nikki Delano. Open to a little bit extra like BBBJ and dfk for a top. Standard Latina house rates. She says she'll only be here a few more days.

http://las-vegas.mojovillage.com/adult-18/companionsguides-women/last-days-rica-colombian-real-girltetona-y-culona_190950

Camera3
12-07-18, 09:28
First, welcome to the greatest hobby in the world. Much better than stamp collecting. Normally, no one would respond to your questions, but I think it is time to review some of the basics, so here goes.

Which sites can I trust?
If you are asking about ad sites, none of them. Not a single one. All are filled with fakes, flakes and a very few real girls. It is up to you to do your due diligence.

Where do I find list of Latina houses?
With respect, RTFF. If you read the last two or three pages on posts on this site you will find the clues to what you seek.

Should I worry about getting rolled, robbed?
You're damn straight you should worry about being robbed. Never carry anything valuable with you, just the money you plan on leaving behind. If you bring anyone to your hotel room, lock up everything in the safe. That is what the safe is there for. I only made the mistake once of leaving my wallet in my pants. Damn girl was giving me a blowjob and pulled my wallet out, took all the money and put the wallet back without missing a head bob. That girl had skills!!

Do the strip clubs have girls working out of them?
Yeah, a very few and they are stupid expensive. RTFF on that thread and you can get a sense of that world. Vegas has the most expensive non-performing strip clubs in the US of A. Period. You go there to get fucked, not to fuck. Just my opinion.

Prices that are listed on websites for the girls. Is that just to meet and then whatever they do is extra on top of that price?
Depends on the girl. Read the reviews and learn. I have been going to LV for a lot of years and I have never been upsold because I don't go with girls that upsell. I have had some ask for a tip.

Can I get actual penetration sex with a girl that is not nasty for under 300?
All day long. I have never personally paid more than $200. But I am willing to walk away if the deal isn't what I want. And I have never settled for what you describe as a nasty girl. Lots of young girl next door types and a few legends that will blow your mind. When talking to a girl if the deal isn't right walk away. Be polite. I also won't revisit a negotiation, meaning, if a girl says one thing and I share my limit, if she agrees, then we are on. If she counters with something that is just stupid I thank her politely and wish her well. If she then comes back and says OK, I walk anyway. Maybe to teach her a lesson? Maybe just to be a dick? Maybe both? But I stand my ground and am willing to go on to the next girl. That is my strategy. You have to have your own.

Are the pics generally the same girls?
Nope. That is why spending a few hours reading reviews on legitimate sites like this one is so valuable. I am guessing 95% of the ads are fakes and flakes. You will waste a lot of time trying to filter through that.

Should I have them come to hotel or go to their place?
I do both, but I tend to stay in an upscale hotel and often have a Jacuzzi in the room and a great view. If I can meet a girl in the bar, have a drink, go up to the room and play, it is much more fun.

Any recommendations for tiny asian / latina with nice no-fat ass?
I don't. Maybe someone else would recommend. I tend to go a different direction.

Play safe and RTFF.

C3.

MorningSlayer
12-07-18, 17:09
Figured I'd help you guys out since I've went to one of the new places. It's near lake mead and eastern. I saw the Colombiana. Fake tits and Ass, unfortunately does have some scarring as well but still good if you're into that. She's lighter skinned than the pics let on, kind of reminded me of the porn star nikki Delano. Open to a little bit extra like BBBJ and dfk for a top. Standard Latina house rates. She says she'll only be here a few more days.

http://las-vegas.mojovillage.com/adult-18/companionsguides-women/last-days-rica-colombian-real-girltetona-y-culona_190950Been there twice.

Once there were 2 girls and another 3 girls.

60 for 15.

1st time very nice, friendly hot Dominican? I believe.

She was very good.

Nice tits and ass.

Had a great time.

2nd time I chose the Colombian with huge tits.

Not a good time.

She would only let me get in about halfway and she was so not into it whatsoever.

I got bored and quit before my time was up.

I will repeat the house but never with her again.

BJHunter29
12-08-18, 22:44
Hola mi amigos, I'm coming to town in two weeks and you wanted to know if I could get some suggestions on the best Latina houses to head to. Also I'm staying on the strip do I need to rent a car to get to these places or will a uber be fine? Also could I get some info on the best places for GFE. You can pm me if necessary. I really appreciate all the info you guys have on here I have learned a lot.

Drub702
12-09-18, 20:45

http://las-vegas.mojovillage.com/adult-18/companionsguides-women/last-days-rica-colombian-real-girltetona-y-culona_190950What's the number?

CockAsaurusRex
12-11-18, 05:06
Hopefully the number is still good. I didn't screen shot it but this is it. (702)xxxx063.

LvChulo
12-11-18, 22:57
Tried Nannie at lamb / alexander spot. Would not recommend, this chick wouldn't let me touch her haha She layed on her back and said to masturbate til stiff, put the condom on and stick it in. I speak spanish and asked her what that's about, she said she is extra careful since she had a baby less then 1 year ago. I told her I should be the one worried about you more then you of me. Told her she should find another job if she's going to have such a bad attitude and headed out. I mentioned to the watchman guy downstairs that she was unusually terrible, didn't want to pressure a refund or anything just wanted him and all the girls that were sitting there to know she was awful LOL.

WelderStang
12-12-18, 13:30
Went back two more times. Saw Laura again and saw Yulie the last time. Yulie is a hot little thing. She gave the boys some attention before going CBJ which really got me going. The last time I went, a few day ago around noon, there were 5 girls. I like Laura a bot more out of the two just because she is a bit more affectionate. Either way, going to go back one last time before I go home. Thanks, guys, for all the posted info!