PDA

View Full Version : Hula hop girl

Elpatron
12-09-17, 14:39
Last week I have place and ad on craigslist that, I needed a Massage Therapist that was able to host, experience not required, well let me tell you this beautiful lady about 25 ish, respond to my ad, she email me some pics, she stated that She works in the subways doing hoop la hoop showa, anyways, appointment was set up, I when to her place south side Pilsen area, she started with the massage, I laid on her couch no massage table, she have no experience doing this massage, but she had good pressure, which I like it, at the flip she started massage my legs touching the boys as she glide her hand thorps my legs, the little men started getting hard, then she wanted to stretch me my legs reaching to the sheet she had place earlier over my stuff, leaving me completely naked, the she said wow, its really hard, then I ask her it she would removed her top, she respond by saying for an extra tip. 5, I had paid for the massage 1 benjamin, well she had the most beautiful tits not big but the size of a medium pear, I will return becuase she just started doing this, I did not ask for full menu but senior member in box me for trade 411.