PDA

View Full Version : SANTEE NEW PLACE? Anyone kno?

Hunter2Pgp
12-07-17, 03:15
Out past the Asiana going no out of Santee on the opposite side a mile or so down are a couple mom.

And pop motels then there is this small building with a new neon sign that's says open. Real discreet looking and it says free coffee. Hmm. Has anyone noticed?

Jlttow
12-07-17, 11:04
out past the asiana going no out of santee on the opposite side a mile or so down are a couple mom.

And pop motels then there is this small building with a new neon sign that's says open. Real discreet looking and it says free coffee. Hmm. Has anyone noticed?It's two of the girls that worked at studo 301.

Hunter2Pgp
12-07-17, 23:31
It's two of the girls that worked at studo 301.So is anything fun avail?

Bw1914
01-03-18, 09:35
Yes fun is available need to try it out.

Time To Dive
01-06-18, 11:51
Stopped by just before Christmas for the first time. The building was a little rough but the service was great. Plan on stopping by next time I am in the area.

PartCrazy
01-09-18, 12:43
Could anyone give any info on this new place in santee?

Address, name, phone number?

Services offered and price range?

About an hour drive for me and would love to know what to be expecting.

Post or PM.

Dasti08
01-17-18, 01:37
I live near Santee and drive through it quite often, and did tonight too. I have no clue where this new place is. Leaving out of Santee, you have Asiana on the right. Going further, there will be the Gentlemen's Clup on the right at the 4-way light as well as an adult store on the left (was closed when I drove by around 11 pm). Where is this new place?

PartCrazy
01-22-18, 03:24
I also tried to find this new place this past Saturday night and could not locate it.

Looked for any possibility of a place as described and had no luck locating it.

It is supposed to be somewhere between asiana and the strip club?

Bw1914
01-25-18, 07:53
If you are coming from Asiana it's on the left in front of some storage buildings. Not sure if they offer FS or not if you go let us know. The building is kind of old it has take a break coffee on the front wall.

MadDog1987
01-25-18, 19:00
If you are coming from Asiana it's on the left in front of some storage buildings. Not sure if they offer FS or not if you go let us know. The building is kind of old it has take a break coffee on the front wall.I have seen a car on sporadic occasions. I go by it about twice a week but never stop. A little to close to home.

Bw1914
02-09-18, 13:03
Has anybody tried Tara's Reiki spa in Santee saw it today the open light was off tried to call number no answer, right near police station so was kinda nervous about knocking. Anybody tried this place? How was it? $$? What all is offered?

Dasti08
02-25-18, 23:26
If you are coming from Asiana it's on the left in front of some storage buildings. Not sure if they offer FS or not if you go let us know. The building is kind of old it has take a break coffee on the front wall.OK, found it. Didn't go in, but I found the building. It was dark as hell there, though there was a sign that was flipped over to "Open". Honestly, probably not going to try it out because I don't like how it looks from the outside.

Boobs Sprayer
01-15-19, 10:58
What does Santee have to offer?

Bw1914
01-16-19, 16:04
What does Santee have to offer?I'm pretty sure whatever you are looking for.

Boobs Sprayer
01-21-19, 17:18
For the very informative response.

I'm pretty sure whatever you are looking for.

Bw1914
05-14-19, 07:06
Anybody been to the Coffee Shop in Santee lately? Is it still open?

Just413
09-08-19, 19:35
Anybody been to the Coffee Shop in Santee lately? Is it still open?Place is still open, same girl as before.

Kirkd9
09-09-19, 02:14
Place is still open, same girl as before.Can you tell me where this coffee shop is?

Just413
09-09-19, 21:52
Can you tell me where this coffee shop is?Sent you a PM.

Just413
09-09-19, 21:57
Can you tell me where this coffee shop is?It is about 2000 ft southbound from Asian on the other side of the road.

Kirkd9
09-27-19, 05:59
It is about 2000 ft southbound from Asian on the other side of the road.I must be blind, still can't find the coffee shop, I see a rundown motel, but that's it.

Bw1914
09-27-19, 22:10
It is beside run down hotel there are some storage buildings behind the building it is an old building.

Dasti08
09-29-19, 00:28
It is beside run down hotel there are some storage buildings behind the building it is an old building.A tiny old building. If you go, let us know how it is in there. I'm sketched out by it.

Kirkd9
10-04-19, 05:18
A tiny old building. If you go, let us know how it is in there. I'm sketched out by it.Never did find the coffee shop, so tried the massage place, got kiki, nice shower, massage, left a happy man.

Avengger3101
12-06-19, 16:10
Never did find the coffee shop, so tried the massage place, got kiki, nice shower, massage, left a happy man.Is it still open.

Kirkd9
01-21-20, 08:18
Anything new, or any news on the coffee shop in Santee?

Bw1914
01-22-20, 15:28
Passed by it yesterday same girl was looking out the window did not stop. There are no signs up but if you come from the massage place it is on the left right past the church and I think it's delta motel and it's a little beige or tan looks like a house and in the backyard there is some storage buildings. Gold car in the yard now. Some type of buildings are on the opposite side like a strip mall.

SuperFly79
01-24-20, 01:24
I visited the massage place a few weeks ago. I saw a new girl when I went. I got about a 5 to 10 minute light rub at best. After that was the flip. The menu was wide open and it more then made up for the lack of massage. Probably the best I have had since I been going there which has been almost 7 years now.

JMcClane00
01-24-20, 12:28
I visited the massage place a few weeks ago. I saw a new girl when I went. I got about a 5 to 10 minute light rub at best. After that was the flip. The menu was wide open and it more then made up for the lack of massage. Probably the best I have had since I been going there which has been almost 7 years now.Which one? The Asian or coffee house?

SuperFly79
01-25-20, 03:11
Which one? The Asian or coffee house?I was talking about the Asian.

Kirkd9
06-26-20, 06:09
I was talking about the Asian.Anyone been, is it open now?

Scorpion13
06-26-20, 20:30
Anyone been, is it open now?I drove by last week and it was open, the sign was on and there was a car out front. Didn't have time to stop but hopefully this weekend.

SuperFly79
06-27-20, 01:15
Anyone been, is it open now?I believe someone on the Charleston board said it was open as of about a month ago. Going to visit this weekend so I will let you guys know for sure.

Kirkd9
06-27-20, 05:03
I believe someone on the Charleston board said it was open as of about a month ago. Going to visit this weekend so I will let you guys know for sure.Good luck, looking forward to your report.

Scorpion13
06-27-20, 17:40
Good luck, looking forward to your report.No fun for me today, I had to go in to work so hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

Kirkd9
06-28-20, 05:52
No fun for me today, I had to go in to work so hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.You'll need it after working the weekend!

Hunter2Pgp
06-29-20, 03:25
Went through Santee Sunday about 2. Didn't have time to partake but did see a satisfied looking customer leaving out as I rode by. (he was smiling anyway). The little Coffee Shop down the street had a Gold colored SUV parked where I saw the other car parked last time it was supposed to be open. No signs or anything to indicate anything good was happening. Any intel on that?

Bw1914
07-02-20, 21:31
Coffee shop is open Mon.-Fri. Not sure hours but like 9-3 may be open Saturday too not sure.

Luvtufreek
07-06-20, 05:38
Coffee shop is open Mon.-Fri. Not sure hours but like 9-3 may be open Saturday too not sure.I'm interested in trying this coffeeshop out. Anyone care to share more details about it such as rates and quality of services? You can PM. Thanks.

Dasti08
07-07-20, 18:37
Coffee shop certainly does not look inviting, and I haven't heard any reports from it. Trusting my guts on this one and steering clear. You have Asiana basically right there and 301 about 15 minutes away.

Bw1914
07-07-20, 20:26
Coffee shop certainly does not look inviting, and I haven't heard any reports from it. Trusting my guts on this one and steering clear. You have Asiana basically right there and 301 about 15 minutes away.Have you checked out 301 since the new owners all I have ever gotten there were black girls which both were good just wondering if anything else on the menu.

Scorpion13
07-07-20, 20:27
Coffee shop certainly does not look inviting, and I haven't heard any reports from it. Trusting my guts on this one and steering clear. You have Asiana basically right there and 301 about 15 minutes away.I drove by the other day. Looked dark inside, no signage at all. There was a car parked outside but it looked dead.

Dasti08
07-07-20, 21:28
Have you checked out 301 since the new owners all I have ever gotten there were black girls which both were good just wondering if anything else on the menu.Was there recently and saw a somewhat heavier white girl (though pretty and with very nice features).

Kirkd9
07-29-20, 04:21
I drove by the other day. Looked dark inside, no signage at all. There was a car parked outside but it looked dead.Drove past the coffee shop yesterday afternoon, two cars where there, but nothing in the widows or anyplace saying it was something other then a private resident.

Anyone been there?

Bw1914
07-29-20, 21:29
It's not a residence one car I think is broke down.

Kirkd9
09-12-20, 06:49
The coffee shop now has a for rent sign in the window and for sale sign in the yard.

Stopped in Asiana, don't remember the girls name but she said she knew me from coming there many times before, I've been there once before, table shower was awesome, never did the massage but left VERY happy, not sure who she had me mistaken for, but I'm thanking whoever it was!

OneOfTwo
11-29-20, 03:17
Anyone interested in coming by, please I'm me. Thanks.

Kirkd9
01-01-21, 04:52
The coffee shop now has a for rent sign in the window and for sale sign in the yard.

Stopped in Asiana, don't remember the girls name but she said she knew me from coming there many times before, I've been there once before, table shower was awesome, never did the massage but left VERY happy, not sure who she had me mistaken for, but I'm thanking whoever it was!Drove by Asiana yesterday, looks like its closed up.

Bw1914
01-02-21, 17:17
Probably closed for the holiday.

SuperFly79
01-03-21, 01:12
Probably closed for the holiday.I believe this is the case. Someone on the Charleston board did a review of Asiana about a week ago.

TheBigBopper
01-05-21, 18:50
Drove by Asiana yesterday, looks like its closed up.Road by today at 11:45 AM. No cars in parking lot. Lights on inside. Door was wide ass open. Pulled in, went to front door feinting to "check on who might be around. " No answer. Called twice, loud "Hello?" Didn't enter the building. Door was wide open, lights were on. No response I could hear. NO cars in front or back (looked in around back as far as I could while leaving the parking lot).

SuperFly79
01-25-21, 01:42
Drove by Asiana tonight, owners car plus one customer car in parking lot. Open sign was lit up. Will visit next week when I run my Santee, Charlotte, Atlanta, Orlando AMP Birthday Gauntlet.