PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Strip Club Reports

Acompletenewb
05-25-05, 14:23
I was wondering if anybody had any info on Strip Clubs in the O.C. I've only been to one so far and my experience was good, but I'd like to know how I could make my experience great.

Member #3942
05-26-05, 10:19
I was wondering if anybody had any info on Strip Clubs in the O.C. I've only been to one so far and my experience was good, but I'd like to know how I could make my experience great.OK this is easy, TJ's Showgirls is a great place day or night.

The Flamingo on Ball off the 57 has few girls but get nasty in the daytime since nobody is there. Last time i was there I had a sweet young mexican with a tiny little g-string swimsuit. She was all over me and basically "f'd" me with my shorts on. The second girl I had there was a little mixed young asian with a texas accent.

I can't remember right now the place in fullerton, thats where its really nasty with chair dances. I still like the other two since I can walk in there with a tank shirt and thin nylon baggie shorts with nothing under them.

Monger Man 12
05-27-05, 06:15
If you want a good strip club try out Imperial in Anaheim. They have a VIP room where you can get some crazy dances if you got the right girl in your lap.

Acompletenewb
05-27-05, 10:48
If you want a good strip club try out Imperial in Anaheim. They have a VIP room where you can get some crazy dances if you got the right girl in your lap.That's actually the club I visited! I went there for a friend's bachelor party. I got a couple dances from a few girls in the VIP room, but it seemed like the girls I took back there were not that enthusiastic. Maybe it was the late hour, I don't know, but I'll keep all you guys' suggestions in mind! Thanks Monger Man!

Acompletenewb
05-27-05, 10:55
OK this is easy, TJ's Showgirls is a great place day or night.

The Flamingo on Ball off the 57 has few girls but get nasty in the daytime since nobody is there. Last time i was there I had a sweet young mexican with a tiny little g-string swimsuit. She was all over me and basically "f'd" me with my shorts on. The second girl I had there was a little mixed young asian with a texas accent.

I can't remember right now the place in fullerton, thats where its really nasty with chair dances. I still like the other two since I can walk in there with a tank shirt and thin nylon baggie shorts with nothing under them.Hey, thanks for the info Cash Value! I appreciate all your other posts, and I'm glad someone with experience in this area has so graciously replied! Keep up all the good posts guys! And any more info would be greatly appreciated!

Travelling Guy
05-27-05, 12:31
Been to Imperial Theatre a couple of times and the place is pretty cool. Go on a weekend night and you should be able to find a lot of hot girls - no matter what your preference. Keep your eyes open, try the girl you find hot during a 2-for-1 and if you like her, take her to the VIP room which is 5 songs for $0.5.

Take care ppl and have a memorial "MONGERING" weekend !
Regular

OCTraveler
05-27-05, 12:34
Check out previous post in the "pre-thread era" re: Imperial and you'll find that, although YMMV, this place has been very good with the right provider.

Personal "bests" there were a great DATY with a dancer who claimed to be in law school and a very nice HJTC with a true speed feak who couldn't stop either grinding herself ino me or grabbing at Mr. Johnson from the time we got back into the VIP room.

Rule pretty much in place @ the Imperial has always been the rule that the "trophy dancers" (implant queens) there are for show and the "others" are for go! Choose wisely.

Minus Man
05-27-05, 16:33
One time, some years ago, I got some excellent BBBJ from a Imperial dancer, Blonde, tall, big fake tits, after she let me take her to within a block of her apartment. Paid .2. She was wired, took off her panties and went to town on herself while taking care of me. She wouldn't do anything beyond BJ, and lit up her pipe after I was done, and cleaning up, she staggered from my car, leaving her panties. It was a good night.

Badaz
05-27-05, 17:45
Was at ecstasy during lunch since its about 3 min. away from where i work. Had 2 diffrent girls and yeah YMMV. The first one let me finger her and suck on her tits. The 2nd one was pretty much all bland in comparison. Is the Imperial a 18+ or 21+?

Have a good Memorial Day weekend everybody.

Acompletenewb
05-31-05, 03:36
Was at ecstasy during lunch since its about 3 min. away from where i work. Had 2 diffrent girls and yeah YMMV. The first one let me finger her and suck on her tits. The 2nd one was pretty much all bland in comparison. Is the Imperial a 18+ or 21+?

Have a good Memorial Day weekend everybody.Imperial is 18 and over, and I'm thinking about going to California Girls on Harbor sometime soon... any good stories from there?

Minus Man
05-31-05, 15:55
California Girls. My friend went there one day, got a wicked grind from one girl and said another had more hair on her lip than he did on his. So, YMMV.

OCTraveler
06-01-05, 00:21
On a 1-10 scale, this place is a (-10)! More like a locals bar with an occasional SW dropping in for a beer. Dancers have minimal skills and less energy.

Better way to use your $ is to go the Jack in the Box for a burger!

Roman
06-01-05, 00:54
Used to go to mid-county places. Saw Ginger Lynn upcloseandpersonal
at a place in Anaheim and got some vids, talked to the famous one.
Other than the feature, the place was a skank-house. It was so bad
I even forget the name.

For years I went to Captain Creme's in Lake Forest / El Toro. You can
tell how indifferent it has become with their web page
http://www.captaincream.com/
not having been updated since 2004.
The girls were good/talky back then.

Other reviews are here (by Zbone):
http://www.zbone.com/club/reviews/stripoc6.htm
and here by his readers:
http://www.zbone.com/club/zrev/zrev_captcream.htm

Girls seemed wholesome for awhile. Haven't been back much recently.

Down in Oceanside there's a place or was. Called the Main Attraction.
Small pedestals the girls climb up (your table). Nice views. Poorer girls
in that area. Seemed more eager to cooperate showwise.

Things sure have changed for the worse as the conservative ilk
took control countrywide. The pendulum will swing back some
but it may take awhile.

ROMAN

Member #3942
06-04-05, 09:58
Check out previous post in the "pre-thread era" re: Imperial and you'll find that, although YMMV, this place has been very good with the right provider.

Personal "bests" there were a great DATY with a dancer who claimed to be in law school and a very nice HJTC with a true speed feak who couldn't stop either grinding herself ino me or grabbing at Mr. Johnson from the time we got back into the VIP room.

Rule pretty much in place @ the Imperial has always been the rule that the "trophy dancers" (implant queens) there are for show and the "others" are for go! Choose wisely.Can you wear shorts at tis place or is there a dress code? How much for a regular chair dance?

Ive been to COI all the places. Usally pretty good since they just walk over and grab your balls and ask if you want a dance.

Webcams
06-07-05, 20:47
Can you wear shorts at tis place or is there a dress code? If they won't allow shorts try sweat pants although shorts are best. I hate dress codes that make it hard to perform :)

Travelling Guy
06-07-05, 21:07
Shorts are not a problem at this place. Besides make sure that you wear raincoat too just in case it rains. You do not want to be caught wet later !

Peace,
Regular

If they won't allow shorts try sweat pants although shorts are best. I hate dress codes that make it hard to perform :)

Member #3942
06-12-05, 11:09
I've seen 3 or 4 clubs off the 91 and the 710. Lots on the 91 are ads. Its around Paramont. Well wondering if anyone been to any of those. I might stop in to check them out. See what kind of ladies there are and what kind of chair dances.

Mmorrison
06-13-05, 20:38
I've seen 3 or 4 clubs off the 91 and the 710. Lots on the 91 are ads. Its around Paramont. Well wondering if anyone been to any of those. I might stop in to check them out. See what kind of ladies there are and what kind of chair dances."Flamingo" off the 91 around Paramount is lame. Tried stopping in there on a recent holiday evening and they tried to get me for a $15 cover. There were only two other guys in there. Like I said, it was a holiday evening, but there were only two heavy African-American dancers and one heavy Caucasian. The layout is pretty wide open, so I doubt milage is good. I left after about 10 mins.

Sosurf
06-14-05, 21:22
There is action at the clubs in Gardena and Hawthorne.

Who knows you may be able to connect with one off site.

Value is good but like all clubs don't let them scam you for more laps than you can pay for. Spell out up front. Learned this lesson at Imperial in Pico Rivera from a scamming cute black girl who let me nearly do the deed (as close as I could get to penetration plus a squirt on her pussy) for far more dances and $$$ than I had or wanted to spend. I could have had an hour with a good piece of ass for that.

Plus my tips for strips are based on quality and skill. I don't care for a girls shit like showing off a c section or sagging tits or bad attitude. No tips for this, get another gig. The customer is the king.

Dracko
06-25-05, 04:48
Imperial is still pretty good, but there seem to be less "right girls" than before. Skie still knows how to show a good time, but is isn't around as much as before. A few other girls have been jumping ship recently, so my intel is about a month old. If they are still there, marie and pleasure can be lots of fun.

Herb Surfs
06-27-05, 11:31
I just read in the OC Registers Monday (today 6/27/05) business section that Mr. J's has filed for Chapter 11 bancrupty protection. Does anyone know if they are still operating or if they are belly up?

Maybe I'll criuse overthere this afternoon and report back.

One Wing Low
07-01-05, 01:42
The place has a good location but the topless show format is just not raunchy enough. Week nights there are usually 10 guys in ther max. I am not surprised that they may go under.

There are some very good-looking girls at Mr. J. They seem to hang out with regulars most of the time. You know, the older men who throw money at them.

I managed to get the phone number of one but could never see her outside of the bar. Anybody knows of any girls that would put out.

I just read in the OC Registers Monday (today 6/27/05) business section that Mr. J's has filed for Chapter 11 bancrupty protection. Does anyone know if they are still operating or if they are belly up?

Maybe I'll criuse overthere this afternoon and report back.

Bob Bitchin
07-03-05, 21:05
As far as I'm concerned, its good riddence.

I realize many clubs have no problem appearing as money grubbing profiteers, but the club and the girls seemed to take it to a whole new level the last time I was there. To be fair the last time I went to Fritz's it was the same way, though somehow not so annoying. If I wanted to tip the broad I would have thrown a bill on the stage, there is no need to come ask me for a 'donation'.

While I am complaining... what the fuck is up with the attitude at Fritz's these days?! Ya sit and have a beer, but god forbid if you don't buy a table dance. The bitches get mad. WTF is up with that! I already paid the fucking cover charge, And at 20 fucking dollars/dance who the fuck told em they are worth that?!?!? what the hell ever happened to $5/ song - its not like you get anything more for your $15!! Greedy broads and guys with more dollars than sense.

Maybe if more places go under from trying to fleece the customer, someone will buy a clue and open a proper club.

Member #3942
07-05-05, 22:47
I still like TJ's showgirls. Havnt been there in a while but use to be in the day time there was this fine ass filipina girl. She was hot. I dont know if any asians work there now. I heard its changed with new kind of private dances. I use to get them for 10 then it went to 15. Now I hear they have more. I still like going once in a while.

Member #3942
07-10-05, 01:00
Flamingo west of the 57 on ball. Went tonight, freaking hot little mexican with a cute face and hot body. Got a private 10 dance. They also have private curtain and private room dance too. Well before I even sat down she was grabbing my dick. Soon as the music played she was all over me. Took my hands put them on her ass. Moved my hands to her tits then her snatch. She was all over my dick with her mouth and ass and anything that was hot. Damn she was hot. I bet she would fuck in a private curtain dance. She was just nasty and sexy. I give her a 9 out of 10 for looks and mileage. She started working around 7 and spoke hardly any english. Cant miss her shes the best looking latina in OC plus shes about 19. Im not kidding. I wouldnt say she was a 9 without really meaning it.

DiegoHills858
07-12-05, 19:35
Was at Sahara about a month ago while visiting in OC and went during the day. Got dances from pretty hot latina girl who pulled down my zipper and started giving me a handjob while i fingered her. Was unexpected but totally enjoyed it. Sorry but cannot remember her name.

Chief_Wiggum
07-13-05, 12:06
Just got back to the states and I'm trying to post everything I did in CA before I left. sorry, but I was too busy with family and other stuff to finally post, anyway here goes:

The only thing to write about my one night in this joint is about Diamond. She is a skinny, 23 year old, model-esque and very athletic, straight haired blonde. We clicked right off the bat. Great laps, and hands roamed free except for the kitty. However, over time, I was given access there as well. I think take out is available because while talking she kept telling me that maybe sex would work out some of my problems (not eating well, insomnia, stress) -- even though my problems are all gambling related (trying to win a spot to go to the WSOP, deciding to whether or not quit my job and play full time). Anyway, there was a lot of mutual grabbing and licking. However, YMMV may be in play b/c I came during a shift change (or a partial one) and I wanted to check out some more of the local talent and it looked like she was going through guys (no one wanted to do the 5 for $50). While in Chicago, the 5 for $50 is a great value ($20/song is market (even for air dance), songs are longer in CA, and action is way-y-y-y better), I would have gladly forked over 5 for $500 for this girl. We really clicked. She has my number and she may have been trying to call me. I was out of the country, and the numbers were showing up as blocked. She works Saturday and Sunday, totally great time. For me anyway, I think take out was available.

Pure speculation: Take out may be available for other girls as well: one was a girl-next-door type blonde, and the other was big racked black girl (maybe enhanced, and quite possibly this really tatooed, young looking semi-mexican girl with brown hair (short, straight). With the latter two, I noticed small paper exchanged between the guys and the girls. And, the guys promptly leaving. With the white girl, I over heard some conversation. You guys have to keep your voices down.

Oh, and lastly, I swear that some latino thug wannabe was getting a hand job by some thicker, light-skinned latina with a little too much junk in the trunk. I didn't check too much on all of this because I was super-busy with Diamond. I wish we had places like this in Chicago.

DiegoHills858
07-18-05, 18:41
I usually avoid clubs on Sunday night but I was bored so went to flamingo for the first time. Girls ranged from 1-7. Sevens being brooklyn and cherry. My stripper scale is skewed where Jodi Ann Patterson is a 10 and everyone is below that. got dances from about 10 girls. lots of fast, hard grinding from each girl. some girls allowed more touching than others. most would rub my dick through my pants. I enjoy gfe pvt dances but didnt really get that here. Got three pvt $100 dances behind the curtains. Two were nothing special while third pulled out a condom and let me fuck her. Saw quite a few guys getting handjobs even in the normal lap dance area. Overall was an okay experience. Will definitely try the place during the day.

Ho Down Man
07-18-05, 19:46
Hey guys,

I went to Imperial on Saturday night and boy did I have a great time. Got a lame 2 for 1 lap dance from Brandi but she was cute. As I was checking the place out, I noticed this one girl. Very cute with long blonde hair. She kinda has the girl next door look but with a rockin body. It was very late in the evening (1:30 am) and they made last call. Haley just finished giving another guy a lap dance but finally she came my way. Before she could ask, I just said, are you ready??? She laughed and said, are you!! I love the attitude.

While there was no touching with her hand or anything on the man, she did the grind on my tool for the better part of 20 minutes. She did not slow down at all. She went from behind, forward and with her tits. No rush, just pure pleasure!!! Needless to say, I had a happy ending. I highly recommend her.

Ho Down Man

Mc Hawker
07-20-05, 04:02
I hit imperial Saturday night. That was a mistake. There were so any guys, there was no room to move.

I went to thr VIP with a 22 year old but ya dont feel like a P thats very I when packed in a room withabout 30 other couples and people are tripping over your feet trying to get past.

The danc was nice and the hands were free to roam, but that is as far as it went.

Milage may be higher when the club is emptier.

Member #3942
07-31-05, 10:46
Was at the Flamingo last night. Full of Hispanic guys watching mostly hispanic girls. Kinda nice actually, got lots of attention. Had about 6 different girls give a lap dance. Lots of touching, hands all over good grind. One blonde hispanis even pulled my shorts down and was sliding on my cock. Was pretty good all for 10 a song. When I left I was going to go get a massage but I dont know of anyplcae near ball and the 57.

Ho Down Man
08-01-05, 06:00
Hey guys,

I went to Flamingo last night and had a great time. The place is a bit run down but the girls are mostly very hot. There were definitely about 6 or 7 girls that were 10+. I ended up with Monica giving lap dances and did the 4 dances for 60 private dances. She pulled my cock out of my pants and gave a little bit of a blow job and then grinded me to completion. All in all a pretty good experience.

Member #3942
08-01-05, 22:28
Yeah was there in the daytime. Some hot little mex with a killer body. She was good. Guess its good if you want something different. Still cheap at a reg lap dance for 10. More private for 4 for 60. Anyplace else still 10 for a good lap?

Ho Down Man
08-03-05, 03:51
I dont know of any places that give really good laps for 10. Imperial is a good place. The girls will grind pretty good but no touching for the 10. You have to do the VIP for 50 in order to be able to touch. That gets you 5 songs. They also have a 2 for 1 special every hour so you get 2 songs for 10. Not bad. The VIP is pretty good though. The girls are pretty pleasing and accomodating. Some will grab your cock and do different things others will just grind you into the ground. Its all preferences.

DiegoHills858
08-03-05, 15:00
Went to Flamingo during the day for the first time yesterday. It was empty but much better $10 dances than at night. Lots of touching and grinding.

Time4aSpliff
08-03-05, 20:50
Cash Value wrote: [still like TJ's showgirls. Haven't been there in a while but use to be in the day time there was this fine ass filipina girl. She was hot.]

I think you're referring to Gabrielle. She was definitely hot and I've been looking for her but no dice. She was small but very pretty and curvaceous with awesome natural breasts.

She used to give the most sensual laps. I still don't know how she did it but she always managed to insert my unit (with my shorts on) into her and used her vaginal muscles to firmly grasp it over and over again. You can only imagine what she'd be like in bed-beyond amazing.

Triverbum
08-04-05, 15:01
Went to Flamingo during the day for the first time yesterday. It was empty but much better $10 dances than at night. Lots of touching and grinding.Whent to this place for the first time yesterday after reading some intell from you fellow mongers.When I first got there myself and one other guy where the only ones in the place it was like a ghost town.Then a hot latina dances on stage and 3-4 more mongers stroll in.She finishes then goes for a private dance with first monger that was there.Then this hot little Russian chick starts dancing and we make eye contact and I have a good feeling that she will be approaching me as soon as she is off the stage.Well I was correct in this assumption she comes right over to me and introduces her self than sits down next to me.We are than accosted by the bartender asking me if I wanted to buy the lady a drink I politely told her I didn't consider soda for $10 a drink and no.Then this russian dancer Janet asks if I want a table or private dance 10 for table 60 for 4 song private 100 for 6 song private.I was not going to be there that long since I had an appointment with a cl girl for incall.So I said I would take the 4 songs for 60 and if she took good care of me possibly upgrade to 6 for 100 or nice tip.So off we go behind the curtain and she starts taking off her shoes and we chat when we are acosted by the bartender again wanting me to buy a drink for the lady.I tell her for the last time no and get lost.So Janet grabs my pipe immediately and starts kissing my neck while grinding me and stroking my cock through my pants.I immediately grab her tit with my left hand and start fingering her with my right while she is tonguing me.Then she flips around and unzippes my fly pulls my pipe out and starts sucking.She does this for a little while then flips back around and sits on my pipe with her legs togethar so it is between her legs but not in her pussy but rubbing over it with the tip pointing up at her from between her legs.Then she starts bouncing lightly up and down like we are fucking and after a while of this with both of us hot and sweaty I blow my load in her lap.Needless to say I will be going back to this club and she got a nice tip and I canncled my Cl incall appointment since I was already spent.

Triverbum

Black04
08-06-05, 11:33
What's the cover at Flamingo? I may visit this next week.

Black04

John02
08-07-05, 23:50
Check out the OCR sports section in the last pages you'll see a coupon for free entrance. You have to buy one 10.00 drink though. Laps are .1 and up and YMMV. Go Thursday and check out Destiny, what a bod!

Good luck!

What's the cover at Flamingo? I may visit this next week.

Black04

Layin Pipe
08-08-05, 02:39
Here is the coupon for free admission. Enjoy!

DiegoHills858
08-08-05, 19:14
Went to Sahara Theater today. Some good looking girls so got dances from four girls. Some grinding and touching by each girl but nothing really special or great.

DiegoHills858
08-08-05, 19:20
After a disappointing trip to Sahara decided to go to Flamingo. Wanted to see Janet who was mentioned previously by another member. Did not hear her name being called and did not have her come up to me. Got dances from two girls with pretty good grinding. Got dance from third girl who had a smoking body and asked what she does in the VIP during the dance. Said she takes off all her clothes so I decided to go in. She took her clothes off and then undid my pants and pulled it out. She rubbed every part her body against it including tittyfucking. Did not let me penetrate but kept rubbing her pussy against it. She sat down with her back to me and stuck it right against her pussy till I came. During the first VIP dance I heard the DJ announcing for Janet to dance on stage. By the time I got out of VIP she was already off stage and didn't get to see her and I was ready to go.

Triverbum
08-09-05, 11:23
After a disappointing trip to Sahara decided to go to Flamingo. Wanted to see Janet who was mentioned previously by another member. Did not hear her name being called and did not have her come up to me. Got dances from two girls with pretty good grinding. Got dance from third girl who had a smoking body and asked what she does in the VIP during the dance. Said she takes off all her clothes so I decided to go in. She took her clothes off and then undid my pants and pulled it out. She rubbed every part her body against it including tittyfucking. Did not let me penetrate but kept rubbing her pussy against it. She sat down with her back to me and stuck it right against her pussy till I came. During the first VIP dance I heard the DJ announcing for Janet to dance on stage. By the time I got out of VIP she was already off stage and didn't get to see her and I was ready to go.Diego,

That move rubbing it over the pussy but not in it must be popular because Janet used that one.I am looking forward to going back to who else uses this technique.

Triverbum

Black04
08-09-05, 12:47
Diego,

That move rubbing it over the pussy but not in it must be popular because Janet used that one.I am looking forward to going back to who else uses this technique.

TriverbumYou guys are lucky which VIP was this the 125 or the 60/75? I went there yesterday did the 4 songs, got Janet but all she did was let me touch where I wanted, she stopped me from fingering her, she did give the pipe a massage but it was thru my pants.

for .6 I could get a handjob at an amp, Diego did you remember who was the girl that takes her clothes off and at least finishes the job. I'm willing to try this again since the girls are smoking hot.

Thanks,

Black 04

DiegoHills858
08-09-05, 13:15
Diego,

TriverbumI bet there are a few girls who do that move. The only girl who let me fuck her though is Sahara who I saw on a sunday night. I am going to go back again today and try out some more girls. It seems like the Russian and hot Mexican chicks give the best dances. Each time I go I try out about 5 to 10 girls but dont get VIP from all of them. Some of the girls havent given me good dances but have gotten a few phone numbers from the girls to hangout.

Travelling Guy
08-09-05, 18:07
DiegoHills,

Whats the name of the girl you were with and what was she like - white/hispanic ?

Peace Out,
Regular

DiegoHills858
08-09-05, 19:44
Just got back from my now usual hangout. Got dances from the girl I mentioned previously. As I was sitting again another girl came up to me. Asked if I wanted a dance and I said maybe later. She sat down and started talking to me and rubbing my hand. Then she started rubbing me through my pants. I told her I would get a dance but wanted to sit a bit longer. She took my hand and put it in her lap. She was wearing no panties so she had me play with her pussy. Never seen a girl with no panties on. Went to the pvt dance area and said she didnt want to go into VIP which I thought was weird. She proceeded to give me a handjob through my pants till the other people in the area left. Then she unzipped me and started giving me a handjob while I fingered her pussy and ass. I asked if she does BJ but she said no. As the number of dances increased and her pussy got wetter and her moaning got louder she started giving me a BJ. Finished off with HJ. I didnt like OC strip clubs as much as san diego but with all the extras and phone numbers I've been getting from girls who want to go out I am starting to love OC.

Member #3942
08-10-05, 07:33
So has anyone been to TJ's showgirls lately? I wonder whats the scoop in there? prices are more if I remember right. Anyone been in the daytime? Just asking since I might go there, any info would be good.

Did make another visit to the big F. russian and mex was good. Even has some thin with nice tits girl named Unique? Touch, bite and lick, guess its more like a playgroung. there was another tall black hair with killer body. Her as caused earthquakes when she walked. Well her ass does feel good wrapped around your cock with some music playing.

Triverbum
08-10-05, 12:33
Just got back from my now usual hangout. Got dances from the girl I mentioned previously. As I was sitting again another girl came up to me. Asked if I wanted a dance and I said maybe later. She sat down and started talking to me and rubbing my hand. Then she started rubbing me through my pants. I told her I would get a dance but wanted to sit a bit longer. She took my hand and put it in her lap. She was wearing no panties so she had me play with her pussy. Never seen a girl with no panties on. Went to the pvt dance area and said she didnt want to go into VIP which I thought was weird. She proceeded to give me a handjob through my pants till the other people in the area left. Then she unzipped me and started giving me a handjob while I fingered her pussy and ass. I asked if she does BJ but she said no. As the number of dances increased and her pussy got wetter and her moaning got louder she started giving me a BJ. Finished off with HJ. I didnt like OC strip clubs as much as san diego but with all the extras and phone numbers I've been getting from girls who want to go out I am starting to love OC.Diego,

Nice job it sounds like you found another winner.I used to not like O.C. strip clubs either but that is because I was going to just topless places so I could drink.I used to work with a guy that went to Sahara,Flamingo,and Imperial all the time and said they where better than the topless places but didn't say completely why they where better.I owe finding the gem that is the Flamingo to you Diego if I hadn't read about your experiece I would have never tried it.

Triverbum

Marvelous88
08-10-05, 14:25
Diego and Triverbum,

I haven't wanted to go to a strip club for a few years but your reports are - motivational - to say the least! I used to think of these places as more of a source of frustration as opposed to the "relaxation" you've discussed.

I want to go check this out for myself but want to do right by the ladies, so what is the proper "nice" tip?

Thanks for the insight and for the great reports.

Marvelous88

DiegoHills858
08-10-05, 14:45
You guys are lucky which VIP was this the 125 or the 60/75? I went there yesterday did the 4 songs, got Janet but all she did was let me touch where I wanted, she stopped me from fingering her, she did give the pipe a massage but it was thru my pants.

for .6 I could get a handjob at an amp, Diego did you remember who was the girl that takes her clothes off and at least finishes the job. I'm willing to try this again since the girls are smoking hot.

Thanks,

Black 04Hey Black,

Which Janet did you get? Triver describes her as a hot Russian chick but there is also an old Mexican chick named Janet. I have only seen the older one.

DiegoHills858
08-10-05, 14:52
Diego,

Nice job it sounds like you found another winner.I used to not like O.C. strip clubs either but that is because I was going to just topless places so I could drink.I used to work with a guy that went to Sahara,Flamingo,and Imperial all the time and said they where better than the topless places but didn't say completely why they where better.I owe finding the gem that is the Flamingo to you Diego if I hadn't read about your experiece I would have never tried it.

TriverbumGlad I could help you out. Just moved to the area a month ago so still learning about different places to go. In other places I've been to it has taken a lot more work/money to get extras and phone numbers I never asked for. Had good experiences at Sahara a long time ago but recently have not had any success other than phone numbers. I still want to try Imperial out. Flamingo has been a great find though. I am very curious to see what these dancers are like outside of the club if they are that freaky inside. I'm just hoping they don't want relationships.

Black04
08-11-05, 00:56
Hey Black,

Which Janet did you get? Triver describes her as a hot Russian chick but there is also an old Mexican chick named Janet. I have only seen the older one.This was definitely a russian chick, accent and all. Blonde kinda ditsy like high on something. Maybe she got pissed when I didnt want to do the 75 and just the .6 for 5, she was saying I still have to pay the house 15, but all in all it was good for a dance.

Maybe I'll get lucky, but I feel cheated when FS for 1. is easy nowadays.

Black04

Ho Down Man
08-11-05, 04:39
Hey Guys,

Went to Flamingo the other night and had a dance with Janet. Unfortunately she did not provide as the previous poster indicated. She did a lot of hand job stuff through my pants. She did finally go through my shorts legs and grab hold of my tool but still no BJ. After she said she cant do extras. Oh well last dance with her. Carment took my tool out and did extras so back to her next time. Janet has a hot body but her face is probably a 5. She looks a little older and she is from the Ukraine.

Ended up going to Flamingo aftewards. I had 3 girls dance with me at the VIP room. Some good grinding and touching. Finally got off which was nice to end the night instead of being frustrated.

Have fun

Ho Man

DiegoHills858
08-11-05, 16:44
I've been to Sahara Flamingo, but what are some other strip clubs in the area?

Mc Hawker
08-12-05, 04:02
Fritz, Topless . Mileage OK
Taboo, Nude Mileage OK
Tempted, topless (skankie) Mileage None....Thank god.
California Girls ,Topless Mileage none
California Girls-Fullerton, Topless (was Cherrie'S) Mileage none
Mr. J, Topless Mileage OK
TJs, Nude Mileage none
Imperial, Nude Mileage Good
Hustler Club, Topless Mileage none

That is it for north county. There is some bikini bars also, PM if you want that list. You will get MUCH better mileage in the City of Industry and neighboring cities.

Let me know if you want info on other areas.

I've been to Sahara Flamingo, but what are some other strip clubs in the area?

Triverbum
08-12-05, 12:55
Diego and Triverbum,

I haven't wanted to go to a strip club for a few years but your reports are - motivational - to say the least! I used to think of these places as more of a source of frustration as opposed to the "relaxation" you've discussed.

I want to go check this out for myself but want to do right by the ladies, so what is the proper "nice" tip?

Thanks for the insight and for the great reports.

Marvelous88It is not the tip that gets the extra service it is the playing hard to get that works.The beauty of this club is that there are very few guy's that go there during the day and for a girl to make money she has to be extra special.Don't agree to dances especially vip dances right away.Make them work for it.

Triverbum

Travelling Guy
08-12-05, 14:18
Diego,

Imperial (2640 W. Woodland Dr. Anaheim - Magnolia exit off 5, right on Woodland) is another one that you want to try. I have had better luck on weekdays than weekends there. zbone dot com is a good resource that you want to use while you are SC hopping!

Peace Out,
Regular

DiegoHills858
08-13-05, 02:28
Fritz, Topless . Mileage OK
Taboo, Nude Mileage OK
Tempted, topless (skankie) Mileage None....Thank god.
California Girls ,Topless Mileage none
California Girls-Fullerton, Topless (was Cherrie'S) Mileage none
Mr. J, Topless Mileage OK
TJs, Nude Mileage none
Imperial, Nude Mileage Good
Hustler Club, Topless Mileage none

That is it for north county. There is some bikini bars also, PM if you want that list. You will get MUCH better mileage in the City of Industry and neighboring cities.

Let me know if you want info on other areas.Thanks a lot for the info. Doesn't seem like you can get much anywhere else but I like the challenge of getting the girls to give me extras or to meet them outside of work. Some girls just want to hangout but other girls have provided free services. What is a bikini bar? I saw a sign for a place called SUGARS, is that a bikini bar? Thanks again for the info and hopefully I can be of help sometime.

DiegoHills858
08-13-05, 02:36
It is not the tip that gets the extra service it is the playing hard to get that works. The beauty of this club is that there are very few guy's that go there during the day and for a girl to make money she has to be extra special. Don't agree to dances especially vip dances right away. Make them work for it.

TriverbumMarv,

I agree that with Triv that its not the tip that gets the extra service. At clubs I've been to before tips and the perception that you have money are important but here girls are surprised if I tip them. Daytime does seem the best time to go. Get some normal dances first and then after a couple ask her how her VIP dances are. Girls have told me exactly what they do in VIP. Also if you can see the pvt dance area from where you are sitting look at the kinds of dances the girls are giving. Also if you are getting dances you can see if anyone is in VIP and you can usually tell if the guy is getting good dances.

DiegoHills858
08-13-05, 02:41
Diego,

Imperial (2640 W. Woodland Dr. Anaheim - Magnolia exit off 5, right on Woodland) is another one that you want to try. I have had better luck on weekdays than weekends there. zbone dot com is a good resource that you want to use while you are SC hopping!

Peace Out,
RegularThanks for the info Regular. I have been reading about Imperial on this board but still haven't gone.

bluishballs
08-14-05, 02:33
Remember the LE are reading these posts too. If they know which girls at which clubs are doing extras, these LE will send in undercover agents to bust these girls. We don't want that happening. I checked out the zbone sight and the club reviews are much more toned down than the ones posted here. People share some details and ask people to PM you for more details, instead of posting all the details here.

Mc Hawker
08-14-05, 02:50
Sugars is a chain of bikini bars. There are a few around the county. They are OK. No dancers, just bartenders in bikinis. I have seen a coupe of girls working it inside the bars, but that is rare.

The Sherwood in Anaheim is another interesting spot. They have about 10girls working at peek times. They do not seem to provide service, but I cant tell what it is they do. Most will sit with you and at least one will make out with you but I have not found a way to get one alone.

Thanks a lot for the info. Doesn't seem like you can get much anywhere else but I like the challenge of getting the girls to give me extras or to meet them outside of work. Some girls just want to hangout but other girls have provided free services. What is a bikini bar? I saw a sign for a place called SUGARS, is that a bikini bar? Thanks again for the info and hopefully I can be of help sometime.

Marvelous88
08-14-05, 17:52
Diego and Triv,

Thanks for the replies. I certainly understand what you are saying and it is how I would approach anyway - I wasn't really thinking that I would flip some cash and get some a$#, just that if I did win her over with my wit and charm and good taste that I would not want to under or over the expression of gratitude.

I have tomorrow off so I may head over (no pun intended) and check it out.

Marvelous88

Webcams
08-14-05, 23:49
People share some details and ask people to PM you for more details, instead of posting all the details here.Although I always disagree with that approach towards s/w and most amp's. The Strip Joints are a completely diffrent story here you have a few girls who do extras they are in the same place all the time, the problem is most girls don't do extras but it's against the law for them to touch you anyways it's even against the law for them to touch themselves it's considered Lewd Conduct, I myself enjoy all things Lewd but as far as strip joints go, share that information only with the closest of mongers. Remember you as a patron could be the one they swoop up. It's just Not worth getting the strip joints busted and making vip dances lame. It already is hard enough to find a good girl that is any kind of fun, not to mention what we pay sheesh!

James D 2004
08-15-05, 02:35
Webcams, this is the 2nd recent post of yours that opened my eyes. Your brain is wired differently from others, at least mine, totally.

Acompletenewb
08-15-05, 23:35
Remember the LE are reading these posts too. If they know which girls at which clubs are doing extras, these LE will send in undercover agents to bust these girls. We don't want that happening. I checked out the zbone sight and the club reviews are much more toned down than the ones posted here. People share some details and ask people to PM you for more details, instead of posting all the details here.I completely agree with bluishballs. Although I deeply appreciate the great stories you guys have told, I want noobies like myself to enjoy these places later on in the future. So from now on, I suggest that we follow Zbone's "toned down" atmosphere or go with the PM option.

Member #3942
08-16-05, 07:33
I completely agree with bluishballs. Although I deeply appreciate the great stories you guys have told, I want noobies like myself to enjoy these places later on in the future. So from now on, I suggest that we follow Zbone's "toned down" atmosphere or go with the PM option.Kinda funny, if any officers walked into any of those clubs they could see whats going on in 3 seconds. Sorry but nobody will ever stop anyplace from getting knocked up by not talking about it. You can think what you want but I really doubt that any cop is really using this forum as their bust-o-matic. Just in case, I was at the newport police station where I got a bbbjimtc from two office workers for 25$. You just stand outside untill they come out to smoke, then wink at the lady with the big ass. She winks back and inside you go past all the cops . They take you to a small dark room where they strip you naked and then suck you dry. Ok go bust that.

DiegoHills858
08-16-05, 14:08
Made another trip to Flamingo on Saturday. Got dances from Desiree, Janet, Holly, Jackie, and a couple other girls with VIP with most of them. Nothing really special this time. Lots of grinding and stuff but not much else. Went back yesterday and had my usual good time again. I do not see myself going during weekends again.

Triverbum
08-16-05, 14:14
Kinda funny, if any officers walked into any of those clubs they could see whats going on in 3 seconds. Sorry but nobody will ever stop anyplace from getting knocked up by not talking about it. You can think what you want but I really doubt that any cop is really using this forum as their bust-o-matic. Just in case, I was at the newport police station where I got a bbbjimtc from two office workers for 25$. You just stand outside untill they come out to smoke, then wink at the lady with the big ass. She winks back and inside you go past all the cops . They take you to a small dark room where they strip you naked and then suck you dry. Ok go bust that.Cash,

That is classic. I was rolling when I read this post. We have got to stop being so paranoid. The last time I was in Flamingo I was approached as I walked in and my eyes had not adjusted to the light change yet and she asked if we could sit togethar I said sure and 10 seconds later she was grabbing my package so I don't think they are exactely on the low pro. Plus you are giving LE to much credit they don't know how to use computers yet. The reason they usually bust a place like this is if they get complaints from house frows who's husbands have spent the rent money on some girl named Brittney with bolt ons. All of you Oliver Stones need to get a grip and stop being so paranoid when Winchells offers wireless internet then I will be worried.

Triverbum

Faconnable
08-17-05, 03:11
I was at the newport police station where I got a bbbjimtc from two office workers for 25$. You just stand outside untill they come out to smoke, then wink at the lady with the big ass. She winks back and inside you go past all the cops . They take you to a small dark room where they strip you naked and then suck you dry. Ok go bust that.

Damn, I live next door to the NBPD station and never knew this. I think I'll toss a dozen Krispy Kreme's just to be safe (distraction technique). LOL

Member #3942
08-20-05, 09:53
Was at TJ's Showgirls. It was pretty good. Some real lookers and a sweet asiain that loved to touch. I even saw a few latinas and had them grind on me just cause I had some money. Well place is ok no bugging for drinks and some hot girls. Dances are ok too. Not bad for something different.

Vanilla Shake
08-21-05, 18:52
Becoming bored with the MP scene, and too chicken to try SW, thought these clubs might be fun. Have always stayed away cuz you could never get anything, or so I thought.

It would be great if a few experienced pros could lay it out for any of us who are new. Where to go, when to go, what to do, what not to do, what to wear, what to bring (cash, condoms, kleenex, etc.).

Some of these stories sound great, but can't afford the learning curve. Any help appreciated via this forum of PM.

Time4aSpliff
08-22-05, 15:10
I just read on another board that Flamingo just raised their price for 4 song dances from $60 to $75.

Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks.

Triverbum
08-24-05, 13:32
I just read on another board that Flamingo just raised their price for 4 song dances from $60 to $75.

Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks.I was there a week or so ago and the prices were the same 10 & 60.Some girls try to ask for 15 & 75 but just tell them to get lost that is to high.

Triverbum

DiegoHills858
08-24-05, 20:20

Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks.The usual is one dance $10, four for $60, and 6 for $100. Some girls charge $75 and $125 saying they give better dances.

OC Scotty
08-24-05, 23:26

Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks.Time4aSliff - I you saw it on Zbone then it was my post you were reading. I see Triverbum has recent information showing 4 for $60, so I was obviously getting screwed. I should have asked the door man on my way in about the pricing structure, but to be honest I was pretty freaking hammered so my common sense went out the window. I've been doing the strip club scene for a long time so I really should know better. There is nothing worse than relying on dancers to tell you what the price is.

Anyway, in the way of a trip report ... after getting into the club and redeeming my ticket for a drink, I was immediately accosted by a blonde dancer whose name was "B"-something (Brianna or something like that). Medium sized fake rack and on the fat side. She told me she had been dancing there for 10 years, and she looked like it too. I asked what the prices where and she quoted me $10 for laps on the bench, $75 for the 4-song VIP (the 4-song VIP room is behind a curtain but not private. I.e. you may have other people in there with you), and $120 for the 6-song VIP (which is private). Now I had read about the 4/60, 6/100(?) pricing on Zbone but since that info was old I figured "shit maybe they hiked the fees - either that or she's trying to rip me off". Anyway, too old and too fat so I passed and decided to check out the stage show.

My alone time lasted about 2 minutes before another dancer, dark skinned, big tits, and again I didn't get the name - and I'm glad I didn't. I don't know if the chick was high on something or just had an IQ of 60, but after a few minutes of her talking at me (and me trying to ignore her) I was ready to slit my wrists. At this point a blonde dancer with a nice tight body comes on stage and I hear the DJ say Janet. I've heard good things about Janet so I can't wait to get this chick away from me so I'm not occupied when Janet makes her rounds after the stage show. I was just getting ready to use the "excuse me but I need to use the restroom" move when she finally gets the hint and leaves. Thank God.

So, Janet finishes on stage and comes over. I again ask what the price is for VIPs and I'm quoted 4 for $75 and 6 for $100. Itss funny, if you are going to jack up prices, wouldn't it make sense to jack them both up? At any rate, I tell her lets go for the 6 song VIP, figuring that if I'm going to get any mileage, I'll get more of it in the private room. Excellent grindage, full-access to the twins, and good stick shifting. Deftly moved away when ever I tried to gain access below the waste and, much to my disappointment, she did not Free Willy.

Needless to say I didn't get the kind of mileage that a few others have posted on this board, but I have the feeling that I can do better on a future visit. If you do manage the kind of mileage that's been talked about, then you are doing well. It's easy to get this kind of action (or better) in COI clubs, but it's fairly uncommon in the OC.

BlkMstrDerek8
09-08-05, 20:06
I went to Flamingo today around 3pm. Saw Janet and she quoted 4/$75...I told her I thought it was 4/$60 and she said the other $15 goes to the house. Gave a great lap dance and rubbed my johnson through my pants...I unzipped and tried to encourage her to reach inside and she said "I don't do that" and made me zip back up...all in all if you're looking for a great lap dance she's your girl but it seems like the extras reported earlier hae definitely ended.

Ho Down Man
09-09-05, 16:01
I went to Flamingo today around 3pm. Saw Janet and she quoted 4/$75...I told her I thought it was 4/$60 and she said the other $15 goes to the house. Gave a great lap dance and rubbed my johnson through my pants...I unzipped and tried to encourage her to reach inside and she said "I don't do that" and made me zip back up...all in all if you're looking for a great lap dance she's your girl but it seems like the extras reported earlier hae definitely ended.

Hey guys, I am telling you that Carmen is the girl to go see at Flamingo. I had posted about her earlier on this board. She is a beautiful hispanic girl and although I took 2 rounds of 4 for $60, she unzipped my pants and put my cock in her mouth (albeit through my shirt) She did however give a nice hj to completion.

I had janet as well and all she did was hj through my shorts. Not very inspiring. I am sure there are other girls with other extras to be had. Check out Imperial as well. $50 for 5 dances in the VIP room. Lots of grinding and with the right girl, lots of touching and fun.

Triverbum
09-09-05, 18:29
Hey guys, I am telling you that Carmen is the girl to go see at Flamingo. I had posted about her earlier on this board. She is a beautiful hispanic girl and although I took 2 rounds of 4 for $60, she unzipped my pants and put my cock in her mouth (albeit through my shirt) She did however give a nice hj to completion.

I had janet as well and all she did was hj through my shorts. Not very inspiring. I am sure there are other girls with other extras to be had. Check out Imperial as well. $50 for 5 dances in the VIP room. Lots of grinding and with the right girl, lots of touching and fun.

Ho man,
What day's is Carmen there I have never seen her there when I have been there.

Triverbum

DiegoHills858
09-09-05, 21:15

I had janet as well and all she did was hj through my shorts. Not very inspiring. I am sure there are other girls with other extras to be had. Check out Imperial as well. $50 for 5 dances in the VIP room. Lots of grinding and with the right girl, lots of touching and fun.So far I have met a handful of girls who i have gotten bbbj from and with the shirt covering. Have not tried dances from Carmen yet though.

Ho Down Man
09-10-05, 01:17
Ho man,
What day's is Carmen there I have never seen her there when I have been there.

Triverbum

Triver,

I dont know what days she works. I only had her the one time but it was pretty good.

Super Van
09-10-05, 01:30
Has anyone ever checked out the place called The Library in Lake Forest?

Just wondering if it is any good. -SV

Member #3942
09-11-05, 11:00

Just wondering if it is any good. -SV

That place is nto even worth talking about. Nothing going on in there. Might as well go to a movie. Captain Creams is the same. Nothing good inside, dances stink, spend your time in anaheim or fullerton for strip clubs. Yeah wish it was better but its not.

Josh Skorn
09-12-05, 03:14
That place is nto even worth talking about. Nothing going on in there. Might as well go to a movie. Captain Creams is the same. Nothing good inside, dances stink, spend your time in anaheim or fullerton for strip clubs. Yeah wish it was better but its not.I can also tell you for a FACT that the Library sucks. I feel like I'm really at a library. I got bored there, fast.

TomSky
09-15-05, 22:27
Since reading the posts I come back to the flaming. after a 4-5 year passing by, I always found more action at citi of Industry. Whats good about flaming. now are songs are 10 each and not too short and some dancers will make you feel special special in VIP. There are some real lookers too. It all depends on who you get . just check the posts and stay with some of the south of the boarder dancers and you will do alright. Also went ot sahara Wed about 6pm very dead and the one dance I got was with this totally hot blond but not too much action because she said the owner was in and she charged 15 per dance because she said she could ---no 5 for 50 with her. Probably not go back.

TomSky
09-15-05, 22:29
See gen for flamingo info.

Member #3942
09-16-05, 19:01
Well went to the FLamingo again since I was out late and was so close. Had my shorts in the trunk and changed. Damn some good looking ladies in there. I had 4 different ones I never saw before. Love the way you can hold there hips while they grind into you. Had this sweet little blonde that let me suck on her lifesaver nipples thingys and she also let me lick down below for a short bit. That was just the 10 dance too. Some fine latina will a bibble head for a brain was just smoking hot. She has some killer fake boobs with a great ass. I could feel her pussy riding on my cock. When she got up and bent over in my face her g-string was all to one side so when she sat down again I pulled up my shorts leg so my cock owuld come out and she slid right on it. She wouldnt stop even when there was no music. I had some fun and its different then a massage. I think I was the only guy that spoke english in there too. Oh guess I didnt mention that I kill a pint before I go in.

Trojan Swinger
09-19-05, 12:41
Long time reader, first time posting.

I went to Flamingo last night (9/18) and it was overall a decent experience.

There were come great girls (Gina or Gia, Christina and Danger).

Gina was a hot brunette, petite and hot body.

Christina is a blonde. Nice boobs and great interaction on stage.

Danger, as her name suggests, is dangerous. She is a tall blonde with large cat eyes. She greets you by telling you how horny she is, and proceeds to touch your “magic stick”. Did not get a lap from her the first time, but by the third time, I was turned on. Got 2 songs from her, she did nice things (grinding and even biting woody through pants). Almost went to 4 songs with her, except I got turned off by the fact that it was not topless. She promised to how me her boobs and being full contact though. Not sure if that is worth $75 ;-).

Oh the waitress there is AWFUL. She has an attitude and kept asking you to buy the girls a drink as soon as the girl sits down. Can’t she be a little more easy going?

Whoopster
09-20-05, 10:59
How is the place in the day time? I can get by there in the afternoon, but never at night. I'd love to run in to Carmen or another bbbj girl. Any suggesations??

Whoopster

Member #3942
09-20-05, 18:49
How is the place in the day time? I can get by there in the afternoon, but never at night. I'd love to run in to Carmen or another bbbj girl. Any suggesations??

Whoopster

BBBJ? Been there lots of times and never had anything close to that. But it is a good place in the daytime. Less people and more attention if youre nice. Good mileage from all the dancers.

Ferrydust
09-20-05, 23:49
Everyone is talking flamingo and I do think the dancers are better looking but I think there are better 'dirty' dances available at the Sahara. It has been over a year and a half but at the Sahara on Ball and St. College I had a dancer put once get pretty dirty! She let me fingure her, she ended up putting a condom on me with her mouth and would have gone all the way but it was too late for me. Already had my time if you know what I mean.

This is not to say that this didn't cost 4 songs and she could have moved a little faster if she wanted but still a good experience!

It sucks I don't have her name but she doesn't work ther anymore anyways.

Still partial to MPs since dancers cost so damn much and are freaking looking at one thing. Dragging on the guys for hours by planting on the idea that if they stay a little longer. Then they'll really get some.

oz

Ho Down Man
09-21-05, 04:57
Hey guys,

Just got done with a session at Imperial. Unlike most other places, I think Imperial tends to be one of the best. The VIP dances if you get the right girl are incredible. Lots of touching, rubbing etc which can be very erotic again with the right girl. I had a session with Jenny. She is a beautiful asian lady and I say lady because she is a little older. She is thin with a great body, nice fake breasts that are HARD as a rock. Touching is encouraged and if you are shy, she will help you along. She has a lot of enthusiasm and I have always had a happy ending with her. I highly recommend if you like the strip club scene.

Ho man

DiegoHills858
09-21-05, 08:54

WhoopsterI've had my best luck during the day. You can check out some of previous posts. You can try Nikki out. I've met a handful of girls who give bbbj so far.

Trojan Swinger
09-22-05, 01:50
I've had my best luck during the day. You can check out some of previous posts. You can try Nikki out. I've met a handful of girls who give bbbj so far.Diegohills:

I met this girl at Flamingo that swears that if I went in to the VIP room with her “it's going be more than dance”. If that is the case, what is the standard rate for a bbbj?

Curious Rookie

WulfgarX
09-23-05, 02:04
For 3 dollars, took a chance and went into Capt'n C's today. it was packed with overly drunk business men. the atmosphere was like a local bar, and some of the girls look overly "waif" to me, which didn't seem too appealing to me unfortunately.

I had 1 soda, and 2 beers, and was approaced only once by a blonde gal named "Trisha" who looked phased out. It took me 20 mins to look around and get a feel that its not a place of action, but a place for people to drink and look at girls "attempting" to dance. Unfortunately one girl on stage looked like she was dancing from Seinfeld.

Maybe I came at a bad time, but... egh. Not my cup of tea.

Would go for more drinks ;)

Tequila Bob
09-26-05, 10:46
I went to both Imperial and Flamingo on Saturday. I had a good VIP with Clarisa or something like that. She was white, dark hair and nice body (9 for looks). The VIP is 50 for 5 songs. She did some good grinding and allowing unlimited touching. I didn't get anything other than a nice grind. The rest of the gals were below par so I skipped on over to Flamingo to see what was available.

At Flaming I got a couple of nice table dances for $10 each. The VIP dance I was quoted by one chick 4 for 75 or 6 for 125. I passed after reading about varying prices on this forum. I had another dance later from Laticia and she offered the VIP for 6 for 100. So I took her up on that and I had a good time. No finish but she ground me for all she was worth. Good time but no extras.

I still like Speirmint Rino in COI. They seem to have the quantity and the quality.

Have fun.

Rolex333
09-30-05, 12:06
ITA has always had some of the best looking strippers in OC. Until 2 years ago, some of the girls would do "cape" dances to cover up stick shifting. Those days are long gone. Today, the VIP is lit almost as brightly as the main showroom and is peppered with video cameras. Some of the better dancers have moved on. One noteworthy dancer was Sunny, who now is in Ecstasy in Santa Ana. Great ass, great p***y. All about the money, though. Look for Sasha - she's got a smokin' bod. But if you want nasty, you've still got to head to COI or, better still, try Tropical Lei in Upland.

Horny OC
10-04-05, 22:24

Just wondering if it is any good. -SVIts just a bikini club or maybe topless.

Not worth it.

Member #3942
10-09-05, 12:22
Do they allow you to walk inside with some long shorts? You know waffer thin but long to the knees? Plus can you wear a tank-shirt? I heard theres some kind of dress code and dont know the facts. Whats the price of a regular table dance? Nothing private just the reg one. Is it right where you sit or do they have another place for reg dances? How much are they? Asking a lot of question since I might go and report. Dont want to be turned away by what I wear or if the dances are 20 bucks a pop. Thanks

Ho Down Man
10-10-05, 00:02
Not exactly sure about the dress code as far as shorts go. I wear shorts but they are like Kaki shorts to my knees, not basketball style. So that is up to you. Shorts are not a problem though. Table dances are $10 and they do those right where you sit. They still do some good grinding and you can do some light touching but when you go in the back, all bets are off. Touching is fully allowed, depending on the girl. The back is the same price in table dances but you have to pay $50 for 5 dances to go back. Not bad considering the touching.

Do they allow you to walk inside with some long shorts? You know waffer thin but long to the knees? Plus can you wear a tank-shirt? I heard theres some kind of dress code and dont know the facts. Whats the price of a regular table dance? Nothing private just the reg one. Is it right where you sit or do they have another place for reg dances? How much are they? Asking a lot of question since I might go and report. Dont want to be turned away by what I wear or if the dances are 20 bucks a pop. Thanks

Trojan Swinger
10-10-05, 03:19
Just wondering if anyone has a beef about this tall waitress with long ponytails at Flamingo? She comes to you with less than friendly attitude, and pester you with "buy the lady a drink requests", and gives you the mean look when you say no (even when you just bought a drink, she say how about another one, with her hands on her waist as if you are out of the line when you say no).

Oh, she also demands tip, so I guess not giving her a tip as punishment will not be an option.

TrojanSwinger

Herb Surfs
10-10-05, 11:15
I found out last Friday that Mr. J's is closing its doors for good next week.

Santa Ana Honda bought the building and land to expand its operations.

Not that J's was that great but it sucks that we now have one less option.

Rolex333
10-10-05, 11:55
Do they allow you to walk inside with some long shorts? You know waffer thin but long to the knees? Plus can you wear a tank-shirt? I heard theres some kind of dress code and dont know the facts. Whats the price of a regular table dance? Nothing private just the reg one. Is it right where you sit or do they have another place for reg dances? How much are they? Asking a lot of question since I might go and report. Dont want to be turned away by what I wear or if the dances are 20 bucks a pop. ThanksCash,

I've seen guys in shorts before, but nobody in the athletic shorts you're describing. Nor have I seen anyone in tank tops. The bouncers will likely not give you grief over your attire but individual dancers may have different reactions. If you go during the dayshift, make sure you dance with Sasha and , if she's working that day, Shelley. Sasha's an 8 in looks and 9 in body, Shelley's an 11!

Ho Down Man
10-10-05, 19:33
Trojan, I think you are talking about the one at Flamingo. Imperial doesnt have ladies drinks. The ***** at Flamingo is everything you talked about a alot more of a ***** than you talked about. If I go there, I end up telling her NO just to watch her reaction. Its pretty funny now.

Just wondering if anyone has a beef about this tall waitress with long ponytails at Imperial? She comes to you with less than friendly attitude, and pester you with "buy the lady a drink requests", and gives you the mean look when you say no (even when you just bought a drink, she say how about another one, with her hands on her waist as if you are out of the line when you say no).

Oh, she also demands tip, so I guess not giving her a tip as punishment will not be an option.

TrojanSwinger

Test23
10-11-05, 00:47
I went to Taboo in Anaheim this Friday night around 11ish. The place way completely dead. I saw girls was being send home early. My question is that I am not a frequent visitor of these clubs and I read alot of your opinions. What is everyones take on Taboo? Anyone experience any extras in the VIP area? It was a pretty basic experience for me, $20 for a tradition LapDance and light touching. Haven't gone to the VIP area, but I must say. The girls do look good.

Test23

Trojan Swinger
10-11-05, 02:39
Trojan, I think you are talking about the one at Flamingo. Imperial doesnt have ladies drinks. The ***** at Flamingo is everything you talked about a alot more of a ***** than you talked about. If I go there, I end up telling her NO just to watch her reaction. Its pretty funny now.I guess she really has built quite a reputation for herself, that eventhough I have listed the wrong location, you were still able to recognize her.

Does Flamingo have any listed drink/dance price anywhere. I do not feel that our beloved waitress deserves any tip, not even a quarter.

TrojanSwinger

BudDickman
10-11-05, 19:27
Anyone have any scoop on the Flamingo on Artesia Bl, just off the 91 freeway in north Long Beach. Whats the scene like & how is the quality?

Ho Down Man
10-12-05, 00:13
I guess she really has built quite a reputation for herself, that eventhough I have listed the wrong location, you were still able to recognize her.

Does Flamingo have any listed drink/dance price anywhere. I do not feel that our beloved waitress deserves any tip, not even a quarter.

TrojanSwinger

I have talked to the dancers about the ladies drinks and apologized that I am not going to spend the $10 on the drinks when I can get a dance from them. They are all cool with not getting a drink but they are required to ask and the waitress is required to ask for every girl that sits down. We as consumers are NEVER required to buy them a drink regardless of the attitude that is given by the waitress. Like I said, its quite comical now. I try different ways as to piss her off several different times through the night. When she walks away, I just laugh!!

So did you have any luck at Flamingo???

Mc Hawker
10-12-05, 03:16
I tried the VIP once, about a year ago. It was OK. Lots of rubbing and grinding. She let me whip it out but would not come near while it was out.

She did give me a napkin when I was done.

I went to Taboo in Anaheim this Friday night around 11ish. The place way completely dead. I saw girls was being send home early. My question is that I am not a frequent visitor of these clubs and I read alot of your opinions. What is everyones take on Taboo? Anyone experience any extras in the VIP area? It was a pretty basic experience for me, $20 for a tradition LapDance and light touching. Haven't gone to the VIP area, but I must say. The girls do look good.

Test23

Nap01
10-13-05, 04:14
Taboo is good on Thurs-Sat when theres around 12-25 girls. But don't expect anything extra unless you go in the Vip(you'll only get a hj). The vibe there is more laid back and is just good to kill time.

I think imperial is the best club in orange county if you want just good grinding and feeling. But if you want extra travel the extra half hour to Industry where anything is on the table for the right price.

I know my friend f*cked a stripper in the vip room at paradise for $2.5. Its much more pricey but its worth it and some clubs stay open to 4am.

Sosurf
10-14-05, 12:03
This dive sucks.

The dancers are 6 feet away. Fixed seats. Only one room. No privacy. House takes 10$ for non-alcoholic drinks. House also has cover anytime even with Press telegram coupon. Few customers and few girls. Music is too loud for the room. Girls are barely legal. Quality is mediocre. Only positive is dances are $10 and location is freeway accessible.

Lastly this place will never get better because Long Beach City hall don't want it to. Long Beach is not a cool place for strip clubs, amps (none), and providers (mostly LE stings).

Its crazy too because there is enough violent crime esp gangs in Long Beach for the PD to stay busy 24/7.

Test23
10-15-05, 11:35
This place defintely win for bang for the buck. The $10 lapdance is pretty much worthless unless you just want to smell her. There was a little grinding but NO TOUCHING what so ever. The 5 dance for $50 was pretty cool. There is a pirvate room, more like mini office cubicles. You can touch pretty much anywhere depending on the girl. It is a good time for $50. As for any extra, I did not get the sense anything was going to happen.

Thanks everyone for the info.

Member #3942
10-24-05, 07:22
I was on my way to tj's showgirls when I pulled into the gas station. There was a girl getting out of a cab. She looked kinda lost (you know the look) so I winked at her and she came over. Asked for a ride to fullerton. I said sure and after she got on my car she asked where I was going. After I told her she let one of her hands come over to my crotch. Well it got good and thats all Im bragging about. I even went to tj's showgirls wwhen she was done with me. I saw a great latina there that played with me the whole time. Just one great day I guess.

Think Ill go to flamingo at night and look for more latinas that like to play. Just cant beat that 10 dollar dance. Was looking for a cute latina in an amo but only found one and she asked for mega money,.

DiegoHills858
10-24-05, 13:34
Just wondering if anyone has a beef about this tall waitress with long ponytails at Flamingo? She comes to you with less than friendly attitude, and pester you with "buy the lady a drink requests", and gives you the mean look when you say no (even when you just bought a drink, she say how about another one, with her hands on her waist as if you are out of the line when you say no).

TrojanSwinger

You guys may already know this but the girls need to sell a certain amount of drinks otherwise they need to pay out of pocket the amount of drinks they did not sell. During the day they need to sell 6-8 drinks at $9 a piece. At night its 12 drinks at $9 a piece. Lets say a girl at night sells 3 drinks then she needs to pay the club for the 9 drinks she did not sell. That is why the waitress keeps coming up to you, so the the girls can reach their drink limit. I have talked to quite a few girls who leave the club with no money or come out with less money than when they arrived because of the drinks they need to pay for.

DiegoHills858
10-24-05, 13:48
Went to Flamingo last nite and had a decent time. Got dances from every girl there and the dances really varied. Two of the girls are just teases as far as I could tell but I did not take them into VIP. Took two girls into VIP one in the 6 dances and another for the 4 dances. Ended the nite in VIP with a very good ending.

Trojan Swinger
10-27-05, 05:06
Diego,

I perfectly understand, sympathize and even contribute to the girl’s minimum drinks system. What I have a beef about, is the way the waitress carries herself and sells the drinks. It’s not pleasant, especially when you are about to strike a deal, and she seemingly righteously steps in and ask to buy the lady a (or another) drink. She is a total turn-off/ice-chest.

If it’s the ladies’ job to sell a minimum drinks, let the ladies tell us why. When I was told about the policy, and with the right/pleasant dancer, I had no problem buying drinks (which in essence is an overpriced cup of tap, hopefully filtered, water).

TrojanSwinger

p.s. Did you see "Danger" last Sunday? Care to PM me the girls who made your night ;-)?

You guys may already know this but the girls need to sell a certain amount of drinks otherwise they need to pay out of pocket the amount of drinks they did not sell. During the day they need to sell 6-8 drinks at $9 a piece. At night its 12 drinks at $9 a piece. Lets say a girl at night sells 3 drinks then she needs to pay the club for the 9 drinks she did not sell. That is why the waitress keeps coming up to you, so the the girls can reach their drink limit. I have talked to quite a few girls who leave the club with no money or come out with less money than when they arrived because of the drinks they need to pay for.

DiegoHills858
10-27-05, 11:52
Diego,

I perfectly understand, sympathize and even contribute to the girl’s minimum drinks system. What I have a beef about, is the way the waitress carries herself and sells the drinks. It’s not pleasant, especially when you are about to strike a deal, and she seemingly righteously steps in and ask to buy the lady a (or another) drink. She is a total turn-off/ice-chest.

If it’s the ladies’ job to sell a minimum drinks, let the ladies tell us why. When I was told about the policy, and with the right/pleasant dancer, I had no problem buying drinks (which in essence is an overpriced cup of tap, hopefully filtered, water).

TrojanSwinger

p.s. Did you see "Danger" last Sunday? Care to PM me the girls who made your night ;-)?

Trojan,

I totally agree with what you are saying. When I first started going there I could not stand the waitress. I really dont think there is anything to do about her. I get recognized now by the waitresses so I just shake my head no as she walks up so she cannot interrupt.

Who is Danger? Maybe I was there too late to see her

Diego

Member #3942
10-29-05, 07:59
I agree, the waitress can be a pain. I did see her ass when she wore a dress and I got to rub it too. She is bad about the drinks but its her job. I just shake my head while shes cumming up to me.

Had a hot mex girl the other day, She braided her hair and had on a hot pink bikini. Nice ass freaking good size and tight. Dance was great while she grabed my pole and swung around. Cheap 10 dollar thrills.

Capa Negra 888
11-01-05, 13:53
I used to go to sahara's in 2003 and 2004. The girl are not ass fine as the ones the work at Flamingos. But the service was always better. There were a few of the girl that would go the extra mile if we were sitting right next to the dj booth or in the opposite end. unfortunally the waitress would always be hassling you about drinks. A few times I told her I'm not buying a drink but I could use some of those napkings you have. ( to clean up) she would give me the napkins but would give a look like she wanted to kill me.

be safe.

Badonkadonk
11-02-05, 13:43
I often go down to San Diego for business and have some extra time. Does anyone know which clubs are best high mileage bang for the buck?

DiegoHills858
11-03-05, 14:08
I often go down to San Diego for business and have some extra time. Does anyone know which clubs are best high mileage bang for the buck?

The place with the best looking girls and best dances for the money is Cheetahs in Clairemont. Lots of girls working, VIP dances are 4 for $40 but is full of people. Dances are not as good as Orange County overall. Tens in El Cajon is cool too, but quality of girls is very low.

Sir Sycott
11-03-05, 22:55
I went to this place down on Warner and Fairveiw street.

The place was small but it's what's inside that counts.

The women in there weren't bad, most of them looked about 7-8. I paid like 10 bucks to get in, and there was a two drink minimum, totaled out to like 20 bucks just to get in.

Went into VIP room for lapdance, little did I know it turns out to be a couch.

Good stuff, great quality, but it costs 50 bucks.

Badonkadonk
11-04-05, 12:52
I've gone here during the day. It does cost an arm and a leg for the 'couch' dances, but they are all nude with high friction. $50 bucks is a lot for one dance, but if you get the right dancer, it could be worth it. Look for Diva during the day. Had GFE with her with DFK.

Bbbjlvr
11-04-05, 13:44
Dropped by yesterday around 6:30 pm. It was right around their shift change (maybe 7pm?). Only two day shifters left, Janet and Leila (sp?). Got a couple of regular dances from Janet. Good mileage as usual, but YMMV.

Went back to sit at the rail, and then Leila came over and said that since the shift was changing, no girls would be on stage. I agreed to a dance with Leila. Exactly my type - blonde, killer body, busty. Asked a couple of times to go VIP. Since I was only planning to stay for a short time, I agreed after a couple of regular dances. Mileage was good, but not great. She is a hottie though.

Went back again to the rail to watch some of the night shift girls. The first wasn't that great so I left.

Good luck.

Secondchances
11-06-05, 22:11
I have been to this club several times and the milage varies. There were three dancers (one of them was kate) in the past year who actually brushed their lips against mine and let their tongues touch mine, very briefly. I havent been to other clubs and will be checking out Flamingo's tonight. I am not a pro yet so my reviews are rpobably worthless, but I promise to do more.

I have $200 for flamingo's tonight - will I get any good mileage?

Secondchances
11-08-05, 22:51
Went thereon Sunday night. There were some gooking dancers and I got dances from three of them. I am sorry I am bad with names, but I will post them the next time. The lap dances were better than what you get in many strip clubs. There were two kinds of VIP, one 'shared' with other customers and another private. I took dancers to both these rooms but didnt get a lot of mileage apart from touching her legs / butt and one dancer let me briefly touch her breasts. I spent $300 there that night and feel a little dissapointed that I didnt get more.

Member #3942
11-09-05, 08:37
Wear some thin super thin nylon type shorts. With big leg openings. Like basketball shorts with nothing uder them. Go as naked as you can. You will get plenty of milage. Weaar a rubber and when they find out you got one on, they know they can go at it. Plus dont forget to touch plenty getting a dance. Lots of ass rubbing and grind back at them. Yeah its like getting a massage. Good luck and dont forget extra rubbers.

WulfgarX
11-09-05, 16:24
Wear some thin super thin nylon type shorts. With big leg openings. Like basketball shorts with nothing uder them. Go as naked as you can. You will get plenty of milage. Weaar a rubber and when they find out you got one on, they know they can go at it. Plus dont forget to touch plenty getting a dance. Lots of ass rubbing and grind back at them. Yeah its like getting a massage. Good luck and dont forget extra rubbers.

Closest I ever got to wearing shorts was some khaki's. At this "one" club, I had two dances from a asian named "D*****e" and she was grinding and bumping. I told her I wanted to suit up, so she could grind away. She obliged as I went to the restroom.

It seems some girls like the fact we cover up. They told me some guys don't even warn them while dancing, and next thing you know they notice a wetspot and stop grinding. They too like a little respect.. and knowing you are wearing a rubber and no underwear, makes some of them even more horny to get more money out of you ;-)

When I came out, she teased that since I was covered, for 40$ more she would rock my world. My little head was thinking, so I obliged. We went to the VIP room for 2 more dances, and she "ground" me down and even gave me a couple deep throats. I exploded quite well in the condom, which is rare for me at a strip club.

She wanted 300 outside the club, but she never did answer her phone... then I forgot... and then I woke up.

I will say for the 120$ it was worth the 4 dances and the blow =)

Too bad, this was 3 years ago, and just my imagination.

DiegoHills858
11-10-05, 16:53
Went thereon Sunday night. There were some gooking dancers and I got dances from three of them. I am sorry I am bad with names, but I will post them the next time. The lap dances were better than what you get in many strip clubs. There were two kinds of VIP, one 'shared' with other customers and another private. I took dancers to both these rooms but didnt get a lot of mileage apart from touching her legs / butt and one dancer let me briefly touch her breasts. I spent $300 there that night and feel a little dissapointed that I didnt get more.

Who did you see on a Sunday night? Sunday night is usually the worst night but there are a couple girls who give good dances.

Secondchances
11-12-05, 18:16
Who did you see on a Sunday night? Sunday night is usually the worst night but there are a couple girls who give good dances.I am sorry I dont remember their names. ONe of them was latina with BIG fake breasts. Another was this really cude caucasian who didnt offer much. The third was another latina / causacian who gave me a little more milage, but not a whole lot. Are Saturdays good days to go?

Member #3942
11-13-05, 12:46
Flamingo again on saturday night. Damn sweet little latina made me go blind. She was a little drunk and went to town on me. Was plenty fun. Told her she could get rich doing massages. Asked lots of questions. Told her about CL and some other places. She should just work in an amp and take her chances.

Also went to TJs showgirls the same night with some friends. Lots of girls there and was ok. Just not nasty enough.

TomSky
11-19-05, 07:03
When to the flamin tonight and had some latin VIP treats this is a good club for OC. some good millage no exellent millage and not too expensive but when you stay for hours it still adds up .

DiegoHills858
12-06-05, 00:42
Made a daytime trip to Flamingos. Got dances from Lisa and she offered a cbj but I declined. Another girl was telling me stories about the freaky dances she sees Carmen give in VIP.

Badonkadonk
12-08-05, 19:00
Made a daytime trip to Flamingos. Got dances from Lisa and she offered a cbj but I declined. Another girl was telling me stories about the freaky dances she sees Carmen give in VIP.I had Carmen before. Well worth it. What days is she working?

DiegoHills858
12-11-05, 04:14
I had Carmen before. Well worth it. What days is she working?

Everyday that I have been there she has also been there so as far as I can tell she works everyday in the evenings starting around 6. She usually starts her shift as I am leaving. I know for sure she works Sunday nights since that is when I have gotten dances from her.

DiegoHills858
12-12-05, 17:47
Tried out Sahara last night. Lots of girls and some of them are pretty hot. I would have to say that the girls at Sahara are hotter than the ones at Flamingo. Pretty good grinding and touching involved in all the dances I got from about seven girls. Mileage is nowhere close to Flamingo but the quality of girls was better.

Badonkadonk
12-13-05, 12:37
Rochelle is sooooo fine. I was at Flamingo last night and some old dude had her all night in and out of the VIP. I even saw the old geezer give her a watch.

Ho Down Man
12-13-05, 22:27
Hey Guys,

I went to Flamingo last night and the girls were very HOT!! I saw the usual Janet, Russian with a nice body. I have had dances from her before and while the grinding is good, there are no extras. Last night I got dances from 2 of the girls. One was Diana. Smoking HOT body with awesome tits. She started out a little rough with her delivery but when we started the dances, she was very sensual and got down on it. Lots of hj action through the shorts. Pressed a little too hard and grinded pretty hard as well.

The next dance was from the sexiest girl they have. Her name is Rochelle. 20 something hispanic with the best body I have ever seen. Nice big fake rack and a smoken hot ass you could bounce a quarter off of. Started with couch dance and then moved to 4 for $60 VIP. While in there, lots of touching, fingering her pussy. She gave nice hj action and lots of cock sucking through the shorts. Very nice. We discussed if there were more options and she said yes, LOTS for repeat customers. First timers get only that. She needs to remember you. I am sure the 6 for $100 VIP, sex is on the menu!!

All in all, very nice time and very nice ending!!!

She said she works definitely Monday and Tuesday nights. Others days are iffy for her.

Good Luck!!

Ho Down Man

DiegoHills858
12-14-05, 01:26
Hey Guys,

I went to Flamingo last night and the girls were very HOT!! I saw the usual Janet, Russian with a nice body. I have had dances from her before and while the grinding is good, there are no extras. Last night I got dances from 2 of the girls. One was Diana. Smoking HOT body with awesome tits. She started out a little rough with her delivery but when we started the dances, she was very sensual and got down on it. Lots of hj action through the shorts. Pressed a little too hard and grinded pretty hard as well.

The next dance was from the sexiest girl they have. Her name is Rochelle. 20 something hispanic with the best body I have ever seen. Nice big fake rack and a smoken hot ass you could bounce a quarter off of. Started with couch dance and then moved to 4 for $60 VIP. While in there, lots of touching, fingering her pussy. She gave nice hj action and lots of cock sucking through the shorts. Very nice. We discussed if there were more options and she said yes, LOTS for repeat customers. First timers get only that. She needs to remember you. I am sure the 6 for $100 VIP, sex is on the menu!!

All in all, very nice time and very nice ending!!!

She said she works definitely Monday and Tuesday nights. Others days are iffy for her.

Good Luck!!

Ho Down Man

I was also at Flamingo last night. I have seen Janet before and she will give a hj in VIP. Gia, Mary J offer similar services. Carmen offers a lot. I also saw Rochelle (I thought her name was Michelle) last night and went into VIP. She gives a really great show in there.

Ho Down Man
12-14-05, 02:35
I was also at Flamingo last night. I have seen Janet before and she will give a hj in VIP. Gia, Mary J offer similar services. Carmen offers a lot. I also saw Rochelle (I thought her name was Michelle) last night and went into VIP. She gives a really great show in there.

Hey Diego,

Give some details, what kinda show???? I am assuming you mean the 6 for $100 otherwise, the 4 for $60 show I got which was pretty awesome. I was just wondering if there was more in the other VIP.

Badonkadonk
12-14-05, 15:40
I was there Tuesday night. Rochelle is sooo fine.

But she was busy all night with the same old dude. He must have had a wad of cash. I even saw the old fart give her a watch? Christmas present I guess? Dude is sprung

Ho Down Man
12-14-05, 23:59
I was there Tuesday night. Rochelle is sooo fine.

But she was busy all night with the same old dude. He must have had a wad of cash. I even saw the old fart give her a watch? Christmas present I guess? Dude is sprung

I saw the same thing. It was actually Monday night. I was sitting right next to the guy when he gave her the watch and then they went back to the VIP for quite awhile. She came out and went with some young guy for a quick 4 dances and then I got her. Her and Diana were the best looking girls in the place.

DiegoHills858
12-15-05, 03:02
Went back again last night and saw Rochelle again. Only a few girls there. Got dances from Cherry (white girl, red hair) and Rochelle. I like Cherry's dances but not much too them. Went into $100 with Rochelle again.

Badonkadonk
12-15-05, 13:20
I saw the same thing. It was actually Monday night. I was sitting right next to the guy when he gave her the watch and then they went back to the VIP for quite awhile. She came out and went with some young guy for a quick 4 dances and then I got her. Her and Diana were the best looking girls in the place.Thats right, it was Monday. I was sitting to the old dude's right. I was the guy with the shaved bald head.

Mak Aveli
12-15-05, 15:19
One noteworthy dancer was Sunny, who now is in Ecstasy in Santa Ana. Great ass, great p***y. All about the money, though. Look for Sasha - she's got a smokin' bod. But if you want nasty, you've still got to head to COI or, better still, try Tropical Lei in Upland.My girl works at Fritz Too and she knows "Sunny" outside the club. Definately one of the tightest bodies and a super dancer. Also, definately ALL about the money. Anyway, ectasy is too fucking expensive to frequent, in my opinion, but we went there to watch Sunny dance and the women were definately fantastic looking. Anyone seen that asian, Angel? She didn't seem too thrilled that my girl was bi, so who knows.

We'd like to know where the best women for women are? A good chunk of her co-workers are nasty in the face when the lights come on.

Ho Down Man
12-28-05, 23:28
Anyone been to see the lovely Rochelle????

Greenlee
12-29-05, 01:50
Is Flamingo the only local good place to go?

Chief_Wiggum
12-30-05, 17:30
So, I'm back to see my favorite Sunny and see if I can start a relationship. A real one? Maybe, I'm more concerned about banging the shit out of her, but I can see myself in a real relationship with her. She seems real enough, more than any other stripper I've dated. She's also super-normal, which is causing my Spidey-sense to tingle, no one can be that normal. She would be perfect if she weren't a stripper (yes, I'm a bastard, I know).

Ok, so she's not there :( Major bummer. She's visiting her family for the holidays. So, I see something that is absolutely Vegas quality. I'm talking Spearming Rhino quality: Brandy or is it Amber. She's about 5'8", brown hair, some wave, big rack (but proportional, like a real big C or small D), and about 110 lbs wet. We hit it off right away. That's the end of the good news.

So, I do the 5 for 50, because I like value. We go way past 5. How many? I wasn't really counting, but since I can count cards, and I trust my count, I will say maybe 18 songs at the most, 15 most likely. How much does she say? 30. She wants $300. Oh, and not much grabbing either. She's complaining that it's hard enough to make money. Oh, btw, she's also a Rhino dancer, prime time slot in Vegas. She says she remembers me, but i know I would've remembered her. (I rarely post about my Vegas trips b/c they are lame compared to everyone else's, besides, I'm there to gamble). So, of course we get into a huge argument. Bouncers are looking to kick my ass. Damn, they got bigger since last time. I thought I was going to have to throw down because they were seriously all up in my face. Luckily, I remembered the sheet, and it was indeed 18 songs. She apologized but acted like she wanted a tip for the limited groping that I managed to pull off. F- that. I don't like getting robbed. She kept coming by later, though. I didn't spending the money, because I took like 3 bills from this Santa Claus looking dude at Hollywood Park.

After that, I danced with three more girls. Little to no touching at all (mostly no). Was I chasing the wrong girls? They were all well proportioned, next door beauty types. I closed the place out, also not recommended. The last girl gave me the most roaming access, but it was still limited. Her place b/t the legs smelled, too, and not in a good way. She had fake breasts, blond hair, and looked a little bit like Paris Hilton. I would've given her a thumbs up (rating, that is), but she smelled and man do they blaze through songs at the end.