PDA

View Full Version : Sweet-heart, Sherie

UrbanBook
12-03-17, 21:26
I saw her tonight. She will only be in town until tomorrow night. Top and bottom for 100. She does everything. She is a sweetheart. The photos are recent. I took them last week after we worked out.

She's up in the top five and I have had thousands. She said it was ok that I share her number with friends. She' flexible, car, your pace, a hotel.

Real sweet-heart.

Sherie.

201 xxxx892.

Captain81
04-09-18, 05:54
I saw her tonight. She will only be in town until tomorrow night. Top and bottom for 100. She does everything. She is a sweetheart. The photos are recent. I took them last week after we worked out.

She's up in the top five and I have had thousands. She said it was ok that I share her number with friends. She' flexible, car, your pace, a hotel..Is this number still good to reach her?

WingSolo
08-10-18, 09:18
Is this number still good to reach her?I second this. I'd like to meet.

LatinBoy2400
08-22-18, 16:33

She's up in the top five and I have had thousands. She said it was ok that I share her number with friends. She' flexible, car, your pace, a hotel.

Real sweet-heart.

Sherie.

201 xxxx892.I'm curious also to know if she is around this day.

Dilinger
09-20-18, 20:15
I'm curious also to know if she is around this day.Can I get her # please. Used to work on 3rd ave I'm closer to Newark but no.

LatinBoy2400
02-11-19, 14:29

Real sweet-heart.

Sherie.

201 xxxx892.Hey, wondering if she is still around, if you still see her. Looks are great.

CaringGuy45
08-09-19, 07:37
Hey, wondering if she is still around, if you still see her. Looks are great.Can I get her number.