PDA

View Full Version : Picnic area

SickPuppy
05-24-05, 23:56
Picnic area on 20 Mon afternoon. I got there about 2 or 2:30 pm. There were 2 gals working, one skinny, the other a lillte bit bigger. They wanted 40 for 1/2 and 1/2. I was suprised that they were there that early in the evening. Usually about dark when they are out. I didn't see any LE there, they've been thru there every other time I've been there.

Aquapuss
06-01-05, 13:42
I was not aware that there's only one in TX. :-) More detail please. Privately is OK too.

Thanks

Jack Brice
06-16-05, 00:56
C'mon man! Cough up the goods!

DFW Airwolf
06-16-05, 21:55
Sounds like the Picnic Area out between Tyler & Longview. Have stopped there a couple of weeks ago & got 1/2 & 1/2 if you want to call it that for .2 She wanted .5 or more. Lots of trucks, but now that it is warm, they are headed for the woods there.

C'mon man! Cough up the goods!

Jack Brice
06-17-05, 03:47
Thanks man!

ChicaLover
08-13-05, 15:57
Hey I'm traveling through Eastern Texas soon (20). I wouldn't mind a little more info so I don't miss the obvious.
Any general info on this type of thing (Amarillo also?) would be cool.
Feel free to private msg me.
I'm a regular poster but not in Texas.
Thanks

DFW Airwolf
01-05-06, 19:28
Hey I have to go down to Longview next week & was wondering if anyone had any recent info on that REST-STOP area that is active down there. Was down there last August & had some luck, but havent seen anything about it recently. Any Info would be appreciated.

Digirod
04-13-06, 08:49
My job has be travelling Hwy 59 between Houston and Nacogdoches a couple of times a month. I'm not familar with the area and was wondering if there are areas where someone has had good success. I live in the north Houston area. Please free to private message.

Rey
04-20-07, 04:26
Stopped at the picnic area today. About 0200 Becky came and knocked on my door. She's an older blonde, 48, probably B-cup. 20 for suck, 40 for h/h, but she didn't have condoms this shift.

Got a bbbjcim w/ swallow for .2, she said she'll be back today around 0600/0630, and that she would fuck me for the other 20. 2 pops for 40 w/tip yay!

This report will also be posted in the Interstates and Truckstops / SE section.

Rey
06-16-07, 21:15
Went to the Picnic Area. Becky was there at about 1930. Got another bbbj w/ cim and swallow for .2

Girls here seem to be way too obvious walking across the interstate from eastside to westside. Don't know how long this place can stay decent.

Sexwaffle
09-11-09, 17:42
Anyone know if this or other Picnic areas/rest stops have any action going on? PM me if you need to.

Txtiggerr
09-14-09, 03:39
Anyone know if this or other Picnic areas/rest stops have any action going on? PM me if you need to.That picnic area has been cleaned out for a long time. They even have cameras in there in the wb side. You might get lucky once in a great while but I doubt it.