PDA

View Full Version : Bedford AMP

Frelance
12-01-17, 22:56
Did a search in the Roanoke, Lynchburg, and Virginia – Other Areas forums and found no matches, so I am assuming this is the first review for this AMP. The Relaxed Villa Spa is located in strip mall just off 460. Nothing special on the outside but the inside is amazing. There are four large rooms, including a two table "couples" room (first picture). Each room has its own sink and the couples' room has both a sink and a walk in shower. There's also a room where the table shower is located and it features more than the standard shower hose. It has a pipe with seven shower heads directly above it (second picture). The regular rooms have a grab bar over the beds / tables that will allow your masseuse to support herself while she walks on your back and massage you with her feet. On a recent visit I got the works: a one hour massage ($60), including back walking, and, for $10 extra, a table shower. I also got a coupon good for a free lunch at the Chinese restaurant around the corner! Oh, and I left happy. I tell you, boys, Bedford does not deserve a place like this.

Citizenv
06-03-19, 10:51
Title pretty much says it, I'm not really sure what to make of this place tbh.

After being spoiled by much better AMP experiences in my recent Atlantic City trip I've decided to explore a bit more of the local options. The AMP in Bedford has recently started spamming advertisements on STG and I hadn't heard much about it so I figured I'd check it out. The facility seems pretty clean and aside from a lack of decorations when you first walk in the door, I was pretty happy with what I saw. The front door was open, which is uncommon with these places in my experience, and as soon as I opened the door I was greeted by a Chinese woman (guessing early 40's) in a red outfit. She immediately gave me a hug and said "200" before showing me to a room or asking about whether I wanted an hour or 30 minutes LOL. I dodged the negotiation at that point because I honestly wasn't sure if this was my girl or if she was just the "mom" figure running the joint. I told her a half hour would be fine to start. She left for a moment to give me time to get comfortable and then when she returned I knew she was the only one in the building. I don't think the front door ever got locked like is the normal practice in places like this, and she left the door to the massage room wide open for the entire session LOL. I wasnt overly concerned by it because this chick was kinda rough looking and I had no intent on sampling her so I had nothing to hide. The massage was probably the worst that I've received out of all of my AMP experiences, and at the end I just opted for the standard happy ending. She tried to sell me on a BJ twice, but I wasnt budging.

So there it is boys. I don't know what a normal day in this place looks like. The place has 4 or 5 rooms and a desk / counter up front that would suggest that there should be a few girls in the joint at any given time, but that wasn't how it looked based on my experience there. If you want either a good massage or an attractive girl in her 20's I would pass on this place, but if you are just desperate and looking for guaranteed action then you can probably find it here.

Hobbyist540
01-19-20, 13:45
I stopped by the other day. Was welcomed by a 40 ish woman with big T's in a red outfit. Skirt and low cut top. Paid standard 40 for HH, although she pushed for 60 for an hour. Started off with basic back rub, let my hands wander so I slipped fiv immediately. She asked me to flip and started negotiating. Wanted ridiculous amount. So I finally told her. 4 for standard or nothing at all. She begged for more and it kinda killed the mood. Then when I finished, she cleaned me up nicely and told me she wanted to "push push" next time for 1. 4.

Won't repeat.

NcJames42
01-28-20, 17:58
I stopped by the other day. Was welcomed by a 40 ish woman with big T's in a red outfit. Skirt and low cut top. Paid standard 40 for HH, although she pushed for 60 for an hour. Started off with basic back rub, let my hands wander so I slipped fiv immediately. She asked me to flip and started negotiating. Wanted ridiculous amount. So I finally told her. 4 for standard or nothing at all. She begged for more and it kinda killed the mood. Then when I finished, she cleaned me up nicely and told me she wanted to "push push" next time for 1. 4.

Won't repeat.Thanks doe letting us know. Wish they'd get the message to upgrade.