PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Pebble

Black Yogi
05-24-05, 10:09
Hey Mongers,

I was out in the area and decide to pick up Pebbles. I gave her a call and as usually she was at her spot waiting to be picked up. We headed to her usually stop and I paid the house fee .25. After getting the room number and entering the room, out comes the camera and the posing starts, after enough picture were take it was time for business.

DATY was great, she let you stay as long as you like, her cbj are not all there great, enough to get you recharge after the discharge. We tried some of my ways CG, RCG, Doggie and a little MISH.

All in all great time, make sure you don’t turn on the TV, so that you can keep her attention where it need to be.

Happy Mongering,

Black Yogi

vwfanatic
05-24-05, 13:42
I have been trying to hook up with Pebbles for six months. When is the best time to reach her?

Thanks

LexLuther
05-24-05, 19:09
Yogi,

Well where are the pictures?

Lex

Black Yogi
05-25-05, 10:07
The picture are coming, my file side is to large for the system, I need to reduce the size so I can share with everyone.

BY

ATL Slam
06-11-05, 21:20
This chick must look like Pamela Anderson or something, and cleary she's the only SW in PG. Either that or the p**** is the BOMB.

troublefreefu
09-26-05, 16:36
As directed I did RTFF and today I was in Oxon Hill/I spoted Peebles at her spot just like the reports say. It was about 1:15 and I had an appointment so I passed on the stop. But after finishing (about 3pm) she was back at her spot, so I made the call. Having the knowledge of her name got me right in and away we went. She has nice TTs and does give a good CBJ. Make sure you have your covers she requied them from me before hand.

Good Hunting, thanks contributors,

Trouble Free Fun

Rocky11
09-27-05, 20:32
Saw her in her usual spot at the gas station. Introduced myself and she remembered me from talking to her on the phone a couple of times and the mention of Mr. Mac. I didn't have time to get a room so we opted for some time speaking French. Some touchy feely and probing fingers first, then down to business. Good technique to a shuddering finish. Spent more than I like to, but it was good. Can''t wait til I have time for a room... she's very accomodating and it should be fun.

Rocky

troublefreefu
10-11-05, 13:33
Pebbles is on the job and doin what she does best. Even in the rain she's there at her spot waiting for your business. Hit her at 11am today for the usual. When I dropped her off I noticed another lady who got dropped off and stood around with Pebbles. Be cool and lets keep her busy.

Trouble Free Fun

WiseBorn
10-17-05, 21:33
This chick must look like Pamela Anderson or something, and cleary she's the only SW in PG. Either that or the p**** is the BOMB.

Nah she ain't the only one but she is the most consistant and best promoted. If every girl was like her this board would hardly be nessasary.

Da Monger
10-18-05, 19:39
I have been trying to reach Pebbles for the past 2 days with no luck. Tried the 711 Safeway and Home Depot areas. I would appreciate if anyone could PM her digits.

Rocky11
07-05-06, 15:08
Sighting on Route 1 North, about where the divided lanes end this past Monday evening around 6PM, doing the 'hitchiker' routine - it sure looked like her but I wasn't able to stop. Does anybody know if she's moved her base of operations?

Rocky

Stoney Monger
07-07-06, 13:00
Rocky,

I saw the girl you wrote about in Laurel. I also saw her direct a poor Monger into the parking lot and I watched as they surrounded his car and busted him. She was a dead giveaway, didn't walk and didn't get into the car. Bad bad lady

Rocky11
07-12-06, 14:50
Yeah, while she resembled Pebbles, she didn't act like her at all... Pebbles is very lowkey

Went looking for Pebbles yesterday - I passed by her usual haunt around noon and hung out a while... she wasn't around. Anybody know if she's changed locations?

Rocky

Rocky,

I saw the girl you wrote about in Laurel. I also saw her direct a poor Monger into the parking lot and I watched as they surrounded his car and busted him. She was a dead giveaway, didn't walk and didn't get into the car. Bad bad lady