PDA

View Full Version : New to Posting

mtbrandilee
05-19-05, 18:58
Hiya all!

Brandi here. Just wanted to pop in and say hello. I have been lurking in shadows for awhile, but never posted. Still learning how site works. Btw, how do I post my pic?

Thanx!

Brandi

Jon24
05-20-05, 00:17
Hiya all!

Brandi here. Just wanted to pop in and say hello. I have been lurking in shadows for awhile, but never posted. Still learning how site works. Btw, how do I post my pic?

Thanx!

BrandiBrandi,

You seem to have turned off your email options by electing to not receive any PM's and emails, which makes it difficult to reply to your PM that you sent me. If you'd like some help and a reply to your PM, it would be easiest to PM me with some contact info. So send me an Email addy or some digits if you want to communicate.
And a note to some other folks, double-check to make sure you have chosen to receive private messages unless you enjoy one-sided conversations!

Be safe!

Andrew1
05-20-05, 07:57
There is a manage files button below. Then you can browse to what pic you want to post, and there ya go. Here's lookin' at ya.

mtbrandilee
05-20-05, 20:08
Down below where? Sorry, dont want to seem stupid. Is it in photo gallary? Lemme go check. Also going to check my Pm n email options!

Thx!

Brandi

mtbrandilee
05-20-05, 20:23
Ok. I cannot find the manage files button you are referring to, to post my pic. Golly. :) I did however mange to set up my PM and email options. All should be well now. Please let me know if they work.

Thx!

Brandi

Vandalay711
05-21-05, 12:06
Go to Post Replies and then look under Additional Options.

mtbrandilee
05-23-05, 01:20
I guess I still can't figure out the picture thing, so Iam in my late 30's. A tad bit thick i think, (although no one else seems to think so). I have very long, thick, blonde, curly hair. (both upstairs AND downstairs, i might add), very nice shape. A very nice package, i do beleive. Good customer service is a very important factor in my mind. I am looking for the long term, return business. My years of experience, and techniques help ensure this.

Thanx!

Brandi

Madison J
05-23-05, 18:39
You sound great! Feel free to email me. I deleted some mail, I'd like a pic you can advertise in the classified section of this site and load pic from browser. :)

Brainfart
11-15-05, 21:05
I saw MJ sometime back in North MPHS area. I wanted to make sure this is the same person. Where can I find a pic?

monger5
11-21-05, 21:58
Hiya all!

Thanx!

BrandiYou posted in June Brandi and posted a picture. Did you forget? Or just think no one can read or remember what they have read?

Alex 1967
11-26-05, 19:33
I do hate to continue the argument, but I did notice, 11 posts is rather high for some one who was "new" to the forum.

Cat Daddy #2
11-27-05, 16:42
I guess I still can't figure out the picture thing, so Iam in my late 30's. A tad bit thick i think, (although no one else seems to think so). I have very long, thick, blonde, curly hair. (both upstairs AND downstairs, i might add), very nice shape. A very nice package, i do beleive. Good customer service is a very important factor in my mind. I am looking for the long term, return business. My years of experience, and techniques help ensure this.

Thanx!

Brandi

You are not new to this forum and all members know who you are too especially the ones you screwed over while you were walking the streets of Airways and Brooks. We know about the white BMW you drive so stop playing with us and stay away please. If you decide to post a pic post a real pic and be real you fake azz bimbo. I know who you are and what you are about and thats taking and robing guys of their hard earn money. Why don"t you give that guy his wallet back you took from him.

Member #5444
11-28-05, 11:55
mtbrandilee is NOT the same person as brandi/barbi/malaya and so forth.

RTFF--look at the posts that mtbrandilee has made and look at her photos. These are 2 completely different individuals. mtbrandilee has moved to LittleRock and is posting on their forum.

When she posted here back in May, it was her first post. All you need to do is click on her name and search for prior posts and then click on her October 10, 2005 post. This should clear up the cofusion.

SerenityXX
01-18-16, 10:30
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.