PDA

View Full Version : North Dallas

Member #3880
05-19-05, 10:47
Let's start a thread for all the action on the North side of town.

Member #3880
05-20-05, 10:19
Ok not really Lido but close the service road H_pe. She is nice lite skin blue eyes .3 got me a nice cbj/cfs.

Darealest1
05-27-05, 21:01
Whazzup, mongerers. Just thought I'd give you the scoop on HH. The sw's are working in front of lipstick, just south of Walnut Hill on the west side of the street next to that freak tv club. There is this one fine bsw about 5'8" with a super nice body who wears heels that light up when she walks. Her pimp will be an an older model black japanese sedan, and may even approach you, but he is non-confrontational. In fact,he will watch out for the cops for you if you choose not to spend for a room.

Her name is Trina, I believe and she will try to get you for a c bill, but you can negoitate that down if you have savvy, as I do. I just didn't want to spend the money that night, but I thought about it. I ended up going back to a town and had a much cheaper adventure, which you can read all about on the A-town board.

Anyway, if you don't see em out there, they will come out more after the strip club closes, but maybe before, depending on the night. I saw another bsw out there Tues. night,and she was dynomite, as JJ Evans would say! She was light skinned with a short, flared out cheerleader-style skirt with some high heels and some tight legs, man hold up. Check it out guys, if your into quality, this is the place, but watch out for the drunk drivers out there. I learned a six thousand dollar worth of damage lesson to my car at HH and Lombardy almost 2 yrs ago,so be careful. Peace.

Member #3880
06-07-05, 11:20
Very nice array of BSW, WSW and HSW on Walnut near 35 this past weekend. I scored a decent catch .6 at my place.

Member #3880
06-13-05, 11:24
Scored an older BSW nice bod .2 cfs. This is really off in the sidestreets, there is some action out there you just have to look.

Member #3880
06-17-05, 18:36
Park and Greenville of on the side streets, .2 very good sex she was really into it (or had me thinking so), very nice round ass, this area is fast becoming a new fav for me.

Member #3880
07-18-05, 11:57
Well there was plenty of action around Forest from Greenville past Audelia (?)
first I found a bia that ripped me off, then I got some good (quick) bbbj and good fs for a jack and a ham, from a nice lite skinnded thang, then I got jacked, basically, one more time. (Why do I do this?) Then I found a nice little thin lite skinned (again) bsw who gave me a good snf at my pad for a jack. All in all: spent .50, lost .50, realizing you are in love with your girl and you want to get out of this scam artist game where no one gets really good sex on a constant basis and everyone stands a lot to loose: priceless. Guys, there are a lot of great and intelligent minds on this board, but I am hanging up my hat, if I ever post on this board on a regular basis again please rack me up as a sex addict, cause, rationally, this shit just aint worth it to me anymore.

Hulk Hercules
07-18-05, 16:17
Man that was the same thing I said once. It is a hard additcion to kick. Remember you only got jacked because you were slippin. It has happened to the best of us-including me. I have plenty of stories to tell about comming up short. But it is kinda like a season quarterback that has seen ever single kind of defense. You cant trick him. Game recgonize game.

Good Sport
07-18-05, 17:51
I saw two girls at different times in that area. They both looked to be HSW -- one about 12am (slender) and one about 2am (heavier). Both with white tops. Both got scooped up fast! Anyone know if these are the scammers or good girls? There was also an old lady in a green dress. I guess she was looking for love, too.

Member #3880
07-19-05, 17:17
Well I couldnt help but to check up on the board, and thanks for the advice Hulk, but if I need to run "game" out there to get some pussy when I'm payin for it in the first place, its just not worth it. I can get free pussy and I can get over sex. Maybe God was just lookin' out for me by me "slippin'." I don't really think mongering is a skill I need to be successful or happy or complete in life, it was just fun when I had the extra dough. I just can't justify what I am doing to myself sometimes out there, what I am risking for "pussy on demand." We can pretend it's all fun and games, but I don't need to lose anything worse than $50 to realize that there are better ways to go about this. I am sure I learned a valuable lesson out there the other night, and I am sure I can kick the habit. You guys take care out there, I'll always be there in spirit.

95 Vette
07-30-05, 21:19
I was in Big D this past week and some of my buds all went to a place called the Palace I believe(nude strip club). I believe its off of 67 or something, not too sure, but its before you get to the downtown area, possibly off Industrial, if I remeber correctly.

Anyways, very nice girls in there. Don't know if this is allowed in there, but in VIP was getting some hand action. Some of my buds knew some of the girls there, and we "partied" with them.

Would any of you give anymore info then the very limited info I already have?

Thanks, and BTW, anything happeneing in Cockrell Hill area?

Amplifier
08-05-05, 15:46
I met this nice (non-provider) Chinese girl and she is taking care of me at least 4 times a week, so I am off the AMP's for now.

Why go to the AMPs when I'm getting Asian pussy for the cost of a few dinner dates?

Saving money AND getting laid more.

Husker Dude
08-17-05, 18:40
Just wanted to put out a warning, heard on a local radio show that LE had a sting off Greenville and Forest today using a white decoy, nabbing numerous guys.

Good Sport
08-24-05, 23:26
Lots of girls out, last night. I've trolled the motel off LBJ and seen girls and have scored well in the past. However, last night, there was a good looking girl with 3 dudes hanging out nearby. That is not for me and I moved on. One WSW, slender and thin, long hair, walking Forest and Abrams.

Down Forest Ln, I drove through an apartment complex and saw two girls. One smoking a joint, not getting into my car. Another was...different...maybe a punk. One delight on Audelia between Forest and Skillman was seen and she was taken. Several thick girls up and down Forest between LBJ and Audelia.

I was thinking an arcade booth might be a good place to go with one of these ladies if they were interested. Any experience, here?

Good Sport
09-24-05, 03:31
WSW, named "T", brown hair, 5'5", 40s in shorts on Forest between Skillman and Abrams after 12AM-or-so. Nice attitude and loves her work. We went and watched a movie and had a great time.

BSW, named Tiffany, seen in Royal Inn and in the parking lots, near-by (LBJ / Abrams). I came close, but she was not up to the trip to the theater. We were both shy of speaking of the terms. She is wearing the current ho colors - hot pink. If I had a report on her, I'd have been more at ease and gone for it. Any out there?

Raider
11-11-06, 02:57
Is ther no action north side of town anymore ? I would love to get some info as I will be travelling thru there for the next few weeks on work assignments.I am into HSW or WSW and the occasional hot BSW. Well I guess anything that has a cat lmao.
Please post or pm with any info.i will greatly appreciate it.

Raider

ThirtySecPop
11-11-13, 13:51
Anything / chance as far north as Allen?