PDA

View Full Version : Victoria Muse

IndiaSix
11-18-17, 10:40
Saw her once a couple of years ago for a so-so session. Due to the paucity of decent talent here I decided to give her another try. After talking on the phone she agreed to a time and date and texted me an address. I tried to use Google Maps to find it but for once that app led me in the wrong direction. I texted her and asked her for a confirmation of her address. After accusing me of playing games she agreed that we were still on for the appointment. I finally found the address she gave me and discovered that it was a senior citizen assisted care facility. The address she gave me was plainly posted on the front. I texted her and told her that I could not find her place she flew off the handle, told me she did not have time for games and to not contact her again. Don't know what is going on with her but it sounds like she is losing it and I would recommend avoiding her.

FiveOfSix
11-18-17, 17:49
Saw her once a couple of years ago for a so-so session. Due to the paucity of decent talent here I decided to give her another try. After talking on the phone she agreed to a time and date and texted me an address. I tried to use Google Maps to find it but for once that app led me in the wrong direction. I texted her and asked her for a confirmation of her address. After accusing me of playing games she agreed that we were still on for the appointment. I finally found the address she gave me and discovered that it was a senior citizen assisted care facility. The address she gave me was plainly posted on the front. I texted her and told her that I could not find her place she flew off the handle, told me she did not have time for games and to not contact her again. Don't know what is going on with her but it sounds like she is losing it and I would recommend avoiding her.Thats interesting. When she did outcalls she used to leave her place in civilian clothes then go to a retirement center near her place to change into her hooker-ware. She told me one time she caught an old perv looking out his room watching her change. She's just been in the biz too long but can't find anything that can create the revenue that will support her lifestyle and has no other skills. I tried to talk to her about some options but they would all require some school and I'm not sure what her immigration status is. All I'm sure of is the last time I spoke with her, in the last couple of months she was a royal *****, and I told her forget it.