PDA

View Full Version : CL ad. Claims her name is Gabby

Justme8962
11-17-17, 12:08
Hit an ad on CL. Girl claims to need help. Wants you to drop money off then come back later. On I was game. Dropped off an envelope where she said to drop it. I had placed 1 dollar in it. I'm not foolish enough to put in what she wanted. I parked up the street walked down as it was night time. Back to my ride and text her that I dropped it off. 5 minutes later she texts back that I never dropped anything off. Keep in mind I was in eye sight of where I put it. Sounds like a complete rip off scam to me.

Justme8962
11-17-17, 12:13
Hit an ad on CL. Girl claims to need help. Wants you to drop money off then come back later. On I was game. Dropped off an envelope where she said to drop it. I had placed 1 dollar in it. I'm not foolish enough to put in what she wanted. I parked up the street walked down as it was night time. Back to my ride and text her that I dropped it off. 5 minutes later she texts back that I never dropped anything off. Keep in mind I was in eye sight of where I put it. Sounds like a complete rip off scam to me.Here is her ad.

RichieG23
11-17-17, 14:41
Hit an ad on CL. Girl claims to need help. Wants you to drop money off then come back later. On I was game. Dropped off an envelope where she said to drop it. I had placed 1 dollar in it. I'm not foolish enough to put in what she wanted. I parked up the street walked down as it was night time. Back to my ride and text her that I dropped it off. 5 minutes later she texts back that I never dropped anything off. Keep in mind I was in eye sight of where I put it. Sounds like a complete rip off scam to me.She was advertising a few days ago for someone to have food delivered to her. Waited til after 11 and texted that I would bring her some wawa. Never got a reply back, surprise surprise, would like to know what her reaction was when she opened the envelope to find a dollar in it.