PDA

View Full Version : Desire the Poet

DatyFanatic
11-13-17, 13:56
Saw my ATF again Friday.

She gives the most awesome head you will find and loves it! It really shows that she enjoys sex!

She is a no rush GFE. She gives you her full attention while you are there. No phone and no rush!

If you have not already, I highly recommend you give her a try.

You will thank me!

If you have tried her, you already know what I am talking about!

Boytar
12-01-17, 21:25
Hey DF, I tend to agree w you and have enjoyed her head game, including yesterday. Lately she has fallen on had times and I hope you continue your patronage. She needs help and $$. Cheers, B.

Saw my ATF again Friday.

She gives the most awesome head you will find and loves it! It really shows that she enjoys sex!

She is a no rush GFE. She gives you her full attention while you are there. No phone and no rush!

If you have not already, I highly recommend you give her a try.

You will thank me!

If you have tried her, you already know what I am talking about!

Baghdaddy
03-19-18, 13:12
Has anyone seen or heard from Desire the Poet? Send me her number.

Hey DF, I tend to agree w you and have enjoyed her head game, including yesterday. Lately she has fallen on had times and I hope you continue your patronage. She needs help and $$. Cheers, B.

Shelby01
04-06-19, 08:53
Anyone know where she is? Miss seeing her.

DatyFanatic
04-10-19, 09:22
Anyone know where she is? Miss seeing her.I really miss her! While I would LOVE to see her again, I have to say I think enough of her that if she has managed to find happiness in retirement, I am glad for her.

I know with providers YMMV, but to me she was rather rare and my ATF!

Destinyplease
09-17-21, 03:59
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.