PDA

View Full Version : Ocean View Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3

Spoonieg25
05-18-05, 17:46
Is anything going on out there or is it just as dead as a damn doorknob? I haven't seen any ladies nothing nada zip zilch. Any info plz use board or IM.

Be safe out there

Stamp TX
05-30-05, 22:03
5-26. I cruised OV around 1130 nothing out and about. Had took a sight seeing around 630 pm and there were plenty on the back street from OV(pleaseant). But later that night didn't find anything. So took granby down to the church street track. I didn't see anything there so I went over to huntersville. I found many there but couldn't get one to commit for an hour or so to get back to the hotel on the OV. So went back to the OV for one last tour. Saw Susan by the pizza place on 15th view. Was really horny so I said what the F>>>k. Took her back to the hotel. She was a mighty friendly, let me touch the magic spot over and over again. She tried to disroebe but I said hey not in the car. We get back to the hotel and as we are walking she tells me I have to hold her hand and stuff so the front desk won't get wise. We enter the room and she goes straight for the bathroom to clean up. she comes back out we negotiate for a contribution to her charity of .50(didn't have any change). She had sort of skinny body, trimmed bush, not much to look at otherwise. she stratled me for a couple of strokes the begged me to give it to her mish. i complied. finished an she licked me off. she asked that I take her to the bar by the pancake house and that was about it.

Spikes
06-16-05, 14:14
Was down in the OV this am between 5-7 am and all I saw was Mary heres is a link to her picture http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=301&page=16&pp=15 She has put on some weight.

Spoonieg25
06-20-05, 14:57
Bein' that I have not been up to OV lately has there been any action out there? If so is it worth it yet? Cause last year it was a while before they start comming out in droves!

Thencame Brnsn
06-29-05, 10:19
Yesterday (Tuesday) around 3;45, WSW exchange on 1st View one block over from Post Office, across from private club. Monger with brand new (Temp plates) off-greenish SUV picked up a blond lass with jeans and wife beater T. Pretty hefty on top. Didn't notice her until she was at passenger door and hopped in. She must have been walking down side street getting to 1st View. Anyone else see this one. Other than that, pretty dry, although two black girls seem to stroll between PO and detour area regularly, so they may be available as well.

TAFN.

Thencame Brnsn
07-19-05, 16:49
Had trouble logging in until just now.

Was making a lunch run on 1st View about noon30 today and a White Blond (and way to good lookin' for OV) in shorts, Tank top, flip flops and a black hat was walking by FF, across from P.O. Two squad cars up street from Pizza Hut. Could be yes, could be no, but best be on lookout.

Figured it was coming, the 1st View area has been crowded with some BSW action from the detour to P.O. Too many nice houses in that area now. Careful out there.

Spoonieg25
08-09-05, 11:22
Well I finally have time to post!!! Well I've been visiting OV recently and it has been of the damn CHAIN!!! I haven't been able to partake but I have been doing a lot of recon.On Friday around 1200AM- about 0230 it was pretty much heaven down towards Shoredrive part of the road. There was this one BSW named Chanel with 38DDD. Damn I wish I hadn't been broke but she said she wasn't cheap and .4 was for just head but she looked well worth it. I also met a BSW named Jazmine with some sexy ass legs and she was cute with wavy blonde hair. Same story no funds. And last but not least was Toiia(pronounced Toya) that girl was off the chain. I got contact info but first I've got to test drive and then I can see about if they'll let me release their info.

I did alot of walking around out there just looking at all the changes out there and ran into these females.But be careful of the TV's out there there are plenty of them. I actually had one in a car track me down and offer a BJ!!I passed but that made me go home earlier than expected. Well all I will try to get around to my posts more but I got lots of shit going on.

Be Safe out there! If ya'll have some info please put it out.

Big Boob Luvr
08-14-05, 12:10
Well I finally have time to post!!! Well I've been visiting OV recently and it has been of the damn CHAIN!!! I haven't been able to partake but I have been doing a lot of recon.On Friday around 1200AM- about 0230 it was pretty much heaven down towards Shoredrive part of the road. There was this one BSW named Chanel with 38DDD. Damn I wish I hadn't been broke but she said she wasn't cheap and .4 was for just head but she looked well worth it. I also met a BSW named Jazmine with some sexy ass legs and she was cute with wavy blonde hair. Hey whats up man?

I came to the VA board to do some homework before I take a trip that will have me in the area. Your posts seem like you really know the area. Then I see you describe two chicks who sound like two who were in Elizabeth NJ but are now gone.

The Chanel that was here was light brown,tall with long legs, and huge boobs, probably 38-40DD's, up close you will see she has a scar on her face or neck, its been a while and I can't remember. And her friend I think her name was Jaz brown very cute, but not blonde hair when I knew her, she had black hair in Jersey, and she looked mixed with Indian(India not native American), she had a phatty, anal always on her menu. Anyway it wouldn't surprise me if these two plus a white girl they used to hang with decided to do a little traveling.

Maybe later today I will call the last number I had for Chanel to see if its still working or if she's still around. It sounds like a hell of a coincidence though.

Can you tell me what my options are for black strip clubs in the area?

I met a pretty thick chick at some raunchy bbw event up here and she said she's down in Norfolk this summer and may stay down there. She told me the name of a club to check out when I'm down there called Lightning Rod, but I would also want to hear about the club from a male perspective. I need address, and area descrip, and the general inside scoop.

A run down on this club spot and any others would be greatly appreciated.

I'll probably read more on the VA boards to learn the strolls but I want to supplement the stroll with some club visits, cause gas prices are high as a mothafugga right now. SUV owners are getting killed at the pump. So its important to be able to fall back into some good clubs with ho's.

Any help is appreciated, and reciprocated if you're ever up in Jersey, just skim the Jersey board then pm me with some specific questions.

PS: Don't be suspicous of my low post count. I was never very high post count but they seemed to have reset after the board was out of comission and then came back up.

Big Boob Luvr

Seva Lurker
08-14-05, 19:45
BBL,

I'd take a longer look at the Norfolk and Tidewater threads. Black strip bars, shoot there aren't really any GOOD strip bars in the area. Mongering is very bleak in the Tidewater/Hampton Roads area, BTW those terms get interchanged quiet often. Basically anything in the area from Williamsburg through Newport News and Hampton to Norfolk, VB, Portsmouth, and Cheaspeake.

There are no AMPS or MPs of any kind. The few 'strip' bars there are have all had basically negative reports on them. The street scene is nearly non existent AND you need to know your way around the area plus, as you pointed out in one of your NJ posts, have enough money to buy GAS, with some left over for the lady.

Depending on where you are going to be, there may be something close to you, but I would not be holding my breath.

Frank M
09-27-05, 15:59
I took three trips down OV Blvd today and SWs are every where. I spotted them from the Strip mall by Greenies to Mikes Pancake House. At 915am saw a knock dead BSW thin, in a tight, short red dress. Redish brown hair. At 1:15pm saw a wsw with legs to her neck by the strip mall. Long brown hair, wearing a short, short skirt with white blouse. Had glasses on. Just past her, heading east on OV got a wave from a young bsw sitting by an apartment complex just past the Ramada. Could not stop any of the times due to work. Went back at 3pm and spoted an older bsw by th Ramada. In red top and skirt. Not bad looking.

Frank M
09-28-05, 23:58
Never made it back to OV on Tuesday so decided to do some drive byes on Wednesday. Saw zero, with a big Z during the day, so went back at night. At 11pm, drove from Shore Dr through OV to Greenies and returned to Shore Dr. Thought I spotted someone on the road that intersects at the 7-11 and Shore DR. (Think the road begins with a P) so I turned right. At around 17th Bay I saw into a young BSW, named unknown. Quiet type, but worked out a BBBJCIM for .25. Nice looks, around 20 years old.

Happy hunting

Frank M

Vbgent4u2c
09-29-05, 08:15
I cruised through OV yesterday around lunch time and saw a few possibles and an older lady all decked out in beach wear down around 8th Bay. She looked nice. Fit and tan. Pulled up on a side street just as she was crossing over. Asked her if she needed a ride and she said "There is a van behind you, go down to the next street." So I did and pulled into a parking lot to wait for her. Well damn if the van didn't follow me and the guy was talking on a radio while looking at me. So I go to pull out and he goes down the street to do a U turn. It didn't look like he was LE as there were no lights or anything in the mini van that I could see. Maybe a neighborhood initiative? At noon? Of course the lady sees this and she bugs out...then I did as well.

Interesting enough I see a young black/hispanic mix lady in a very short dress kind of just milling about in front of the Wendys on Northampton, but at this point I had run out of time.

Be careful out there!

Vbgent4u2c
10-01-05, 16:14
Took a ride through OV last night after a card game and saw 2 BSW's. One with huuuuuuge hooters named Shanell. Offered 1/2 & 1/2 for fiddy sents, but I was not looking to participate. Did get digits though for future events.

One interesting thing I noticed was a Gentleman's club (can't remember the name) down around 14th Bay. The parking lot was packed with cars even after midnight. Wondering if maybe there was some "liberal" lap dancing going on in there, but again too tired to participate. Anyone know anything about it?

Be safe out there.

Vbgent4u2c
10-02-05, 23:47
Saw an article in the paper today that a guy was killed at the Platinum Gentleman's club in OV late Saturday night.

I think I will pass on the place.

Took a ride through OV last night after a card game and saw 2 BSW's. One with huuuuuuge hooters named Shanell. Offered 1/2 & 1/2 for fiddy sents, but I was not looking to participate. Did get digits though for future events.

One interesting thing I noticed was a Gentleman's club (can't remember the name) down around 14th Bay. The parking lot was packed with cars even after midnight. Wondering if maybe there was some "liberal" lap dancing going on in there, but again too tired to participate. Anyone know anything about it?

Be safe out there.

Spoonieg25
10-03-05, 13:26
Yeah I have run into her as well those are 42DD's. Have yet to partake the goods but she always starts out with I ain't cheap but I hope she's good. If you partake please let me know if it's worth it or vice versa.

Good Luck

Vbgent4u2c
10-15-05, 01:10
Cruised OV about 11pm tonight. Soon as I hit the strip I see a very nice looking WSW down around 20th Bay. Go to make the flip and a large SUV had already beaten me to it.

She looked very nice. Lucky monger.

Took a ride down to 4th View and saw a few BSW possibles then on the way back I saw Shannell in her car with another lady. Looked like she was being followed by an unmarked so I kept going.

Not much going on for a Friday night.

Dirty Dog
12-31-05, 22:23
I"ve had no luck on OV in the last few weeks. I've seen SW"S but every time I stoped to talk to them they just looked to manly close up. I did pick up a cute BSW named Kim a few months ago but I have'nt seen her since.

Seva Lurker
01-01-06, 09:56
DD,

With all the new construction and such, I am beginning to believe that OV is dead. The demise of the Anchor Inn, the channel 3 dream house at the other end, the parade of homes at the curve. None of this bodes well for mongering in the area.

As in Newport News, it seems the neighbors don't like us mongers in their front, or is that back, yard. Norfolk has been working at removing the last vestiges of potential mongering from that area.

Still it doesn't hurt to check every now and again.

OldSailor
01-05-06, 06:55
Yesterday (Wed) around 4:00 pm, I saw a possible wsw at the intersection of 7th Bay and OV. She was standing on the curb (not at a bus stop) and seemed to be trying to get the attention of passing cars with a lot of eye contact. I pulled into the gas station across the street and pre-paid for my gas. Right after I started filling my tank, she disappeared. She was there one minute and gone the next. She was wearing a dark sweat suit and she had blond hair pulled back into a pony tail. She was not pretty but she looked better when you think of the shortage of local talent these days.

Seva Lurker is right about the changing nature of Ocean View. The Yuppies have overrun the place with their BMW's and Mercedes. There are still a few social outcasts in the area but most have been pushed out. I still miss the old Ocean View amusement park that I visited way back when I was "Youngsailor".

Thencame Brnsn
01-06-06, 12:19
If I, however, did not have any scruples, I could have grabbed one, two, or three less than 1's at the BP right before XMAS. Two BSW and one WSW getting their Quarts of Old English and Newports were on the prowl. It was noonish, and they were out of it already. And between them, they did not have a full set of chompers. Ecch. Not my type. But if anyone else is interested, have at it.

Yesterday (Wed) around 4:00 pm, I saw a possible wsw at the intersection of 7th Bay and OV. She was standing on the curb (not at a bus stop) and seemed to be trying to get the attention of passing cars with a lot of eye contact. I pulled into the gas station across the street and pre-paid for my gas. Right after I started filling my tank, she disappeared. She was there one minute and gone the next. She was wearing a dark sweat suit and she had blond hair pulled back into a pony tail. She was not pretty but she looked better when you think of the shortage of local talent these days.

Seva Lurker is right about the changing nature of Ocean View. The Yuppies have overrun the place with their BMW's and Mercedes. There are still a few social outcasts in the area but most have been pushed out. I still miss the old Ocean View amusement park that I visited way back when I was "Youngsailor".

Thencame Brnsn
01-11-06, 10:21
OV has been dead lately (at least when I am there), but when I went for a "sammich" at a burger place with a ladies name that starts with "W" on Little Creek, between FF and RR tracks, a smiling, happy looking, BSW was giving everyone the look and "thumbing for a ride." About a seven on SW level, four if you just walked in for your first beer at a local pubbery, a 12 after two six packs, no breakfast and no lunch. Good luck, and good fishing.

Bubba44
01-29-06, 14:29
Went down OV this am, saw 1 probable and 1 possible BSW. One was way to fugly to consider, the other was OK. This was around the KFC/Tacobell.

Dirty Dog
02-22-06, 00:51
Found a WSW named Kim walking by the Relax Inn I waiting till she was in a good area to get scooped up and then found a good place to park. She does a pretty good BBBJWCIM the only thing I did'nt like was that the snotts were running down on while she was working. I was going to give her a napkin but I figure I'd wait till she finished.

Spikes
03-09-06, 21:57
Hey guys,

I havent posted in a long time for I have been real sick. But today being a nice I took a ride to the OV.I saw two wsw across from the Thirsty Camel. The first was abot 5'5" brown hair wearing a red coat, blue jeans. WSW number two was a little taller about 5'8" sandybrown hair, wareing blue pants, and a black coat.

Happy Huntting

Dirty Dog
03-10-06, 14:50
Hey Spikes are you sure they were working girls?? Did you see anyone pick them up? I seen the 2 girls that you're talking about both early 20's and pretty good looking both walking a little after midnight.

Spikes
03-10-06, 20:23
Hey Spikes are you sure they were working girls?? Did you see anyone pick them up? I seen the 2 girls that you're talking about both early 20's and pretty good looking both walking a little after midnight.Yes I have, I saw the brown hair get pick up and droped off,on my return trip.

Dirty Dog
03-12-06, 23:59
I've seen several new girls out in OV the last few days. Seen one pretty good looking one tonight but she was getting in with someone before I was able to get to her it was right near Pizza Place where the TS'S usualy hang out. Hopefully things will be picking up around here as the weather gets nicer.

Dirty Dog
03-19-06, 23:00
I took a ride around OV earlier and found a 25 yo WSW named Heather kinda tall brown hair and wears a hat. Has a cute face and a good mouth. She'll probly end up giving you a penis inspection before she starts playing.

Got to be carefull out there still lots of TS'S out there. My buddy stoped and one jumped in and he had a hard time getting it out of his car.

Frank M
04-05-06, 07:53
I took a drive down OV (and 10 Bay), last night around 1130pm and sighted a BSW. Around 5'5", jeans with nice ass. She had on a waist length jacket with a wild print. The interesting part was that she had a hood which had a large fur muff over her head. I had seen her ealier in the week during the day time. If anyone knows anything about her, I would be interested. Did have a nice do me ass.

Frank M

Spoonieg25
04-24-06, 17:38
What is up with OV!?!? Man I've been there a few times recently and it has changed so much!! The times I have gone I have seen zip, zilch and nada 3!! If there is action where and when, gotta have options man!!!

Be safe and watch out for that new breed of Internet uncle Leo!!

Dirty Dog
04-29-06, 15:55
There's a WSW that usualy walks between the Flame and as far down as Pappas bar her name is Stephanie brown hair and almost always has black pants on. I've seen her over a month ago and finaly seen her again today at the Food Lion parking lot. Her looks are allright good enough for a BBBJWCIM. She mostly works during day light hours.

There's also another WSW that works more towards the other end where the Anchore Inn use to be. She always has a Camo hunting Jacket I seen her out this morning around 3am and some one beat me to her. I've picked her up months ago I think her name is Kim.

OldSailor
05-09-06, 13:53
This is a bit off subject but according to the Channel 3 (WTKR) website, The Platinum Club in OV is closing at the end of the month and the whole strip mall where The Flame is located is scheduled for demolition soon. In the distant past, I have had good times in both clubs although I must admit that the last time I visited the Platinum Club I didn't feel comfortable and I wouldn't visit the Flame at night any more. I think the Platinum Club was gaining a reputation for violence more than sex.

I will miss The Flame and Kim and some of the other ladies who worked there. If anyone knows where they are moving, please me know (preferably by PM).

The "Yuppies" are taking over Ocean View and making it respectable. As much as I hate to see the changes, I can appreciate their viewpoint. If I lived next door to the Platinum Club, I would want bullet proof walls!

Dharrimon
05-10-06, 22:17
This is a bit off subject but according to the Channel 3 (WTKR) website, The Platinum Club in OV is closing at the end of the month and the whole strip mall where The Flame is located is scheduled for demolition soon. In the distant past, I have had good times in both clubs although I must admit that the last time I visited the Platinum Club I didn't feel comfortable and I wouldn't visit the Flame at night any more. I think the Platinum Club was gaining a reputation for violence more than sex.

I will miss The Flame and Kim and some of the other ladies who worked there. If anyone knows where they are moving, please me know (preferably by PM).

The "Yuppies" are taking over Ocean View and making it respectable. As much as I hate to see the changes, I can appreciate their viewpoint. If I lived next door to the Platinum Club, I would want bullet proof walls!I've been there several times with friends or solo, and it was just fine to me? There's still the club in Newport News, but sometimes, it's too crowded.

OldSailor
05-11-06, 19:20
I used to hang out around the Platinum Club years ago when it had another name (Tammy's Go Go??). There was a mixture of ages and races and usually a group of old military veterans would get together to discuss the ships we rode or the different kinds of aircraft.

The last time I visited the Platinum Club, I was the only white guy in the place and I think I was the only OLD guy as well. The audience was young, African American and loud. The music was rap of some kind and I'm about half deaf anyway so I couldn't understand most of it. I do remember it kept hammering on "ho's" and "the "N" word" which is o.k. for an audience that "owns" the word but makes us "outsiders" uncomfortable.

Everyone was courteous and I didn't have any problems but I just didn't stay long. I felt uncomfortable and left. I didn't really expect them to start playing Madonna or John Denver music for my benefit but obviously I needed to go someplace where I felt more comfortable. Nothing wrong with the place, but just not a good fit for me.

I do believe that there was at least one fatal shooting at the Platinum in the last year and I think it could be dangerous at night, especially for us old guys who glow in the dark.

I will truly miss the Flame. I only visited there a few times a year but I always looked forward to the visits. It reminded me of the seaport bars I hung out in forty years ago when I was "youngsailor".

Seva Lurker
05-13-06, 15:51
Made a trip to the south side today and decided to see just how badly things have gone in the OV area. Judy Boone is getting richer by the minute. Seems like half the buildings in the OV area are for sale or rent by her realty company. Even the vacant lots have her signs on them. The lot across the street from the Platinum has been bulldozed as has the lot next to it.

The old motels and low income rentals are being torn down or boarded up. So the ladies of opportunity that worked the area are being relocated. Wish I knew where they were going.

Rate the yuppies are moving in, it won't be long before they try to make OV a private drive so no one can get near the water. :(

Anyway, I was going by the 7-11 on OV between the two Cheasapeake's. There was a possible WSW at the corner, and I don't recall the name of the dead end street, by the 7-11, a mexican resturant and a small apt complex. She was on her cell phone, but looking around. I went around the block a couple of times and she was either talking on her cell to some guy possiblry from the neighborhood. Last time by, she was gone.

She was in her 20's a bit pudgy, but her tits looked good in the white tank top.

Maybe working, maybe looking for some dope, maybe just talking on her cell and enjoying the lovely day.

Dirty Dog
06-04-06, 21:27
The last few days I've seen a few girls that looked pretty decent there was one girl probly early 20's blond hair named Cindy that looked way to good so I passed it up till I found more info on her. Then I found Julia a short blonde a little older but still looks allright and will be more then willing to put a smile on you're face. She also knew who cindy was so if you're looking for a diamond in the rough I'd keep a eye out for her.

Seva Lurker
06-05-06, 16:33
DD,

Could you narrow down your sightings along OV along with a time of day these ladies might be out. Sounds like a couple of good finds worth the trip to the south side.

Poorboy95
06-10-06, 13:21
I had to go out at 2 AM Friday, so I decided to swing thru Ocean View to see if anyone was out. The only sighting was a BSW around Grove & OV. Nothing else from 1st View to Pretty Lake. I guess it is about time to quit wasting this expensive gas for riding and looking.

Play safe, PB

War Doggie
06-11-06, 00:23
Was over at buds house offa military and on way back to hampton swung thru OV nada nothing zolch,, me thinks ol' Judy boone has finally won,, she bought up all the proerties and really paid off the cops ,,,

no fun left in OV

Luv Da Amp
06-14-06, 19:37
Well, was down in Norfolk today and decided to swing by OV to see what was going on...maybe it was the rain, or maybe it was Judy Boone...but between 5 and 6 pm, there was absolutely no activity...I guess even working girls like to stay dry

Dirty Dog
07-07-06, 18:41
There's still action in OV just takes a little more hunting time. 4th of july night I seen 3 girls that I never seen before and one of them I scooped up near the bank on Chesapeak Blvd her name was Sarah she was tall and thin with brown hair 35 years old and looked pretty decent for what I needed her for. She was in a little bit of a rush and she tried stealing my cell also. But all thats expected from those types of girls.

Cherny Chem
08-21-06, 03:15
Actually, still quite a bit of action, but it takes some time to know where and when. If you look Friday and Saturday nights, there are way too many mongers and not enough talent, you have to be quick, because pros get scooped up very quickly. Sunday night and weekday afternoons have been good for me.

Tonight found "Karen" at Chesapeake and OV at around 2am, got BBBCIM for 40, maybe paid too much but I didn't feel like trying to be cheap. The only thing I've noticed in my cruising is there are a lot of trannies, mostly black guys and some look pretty convincing until you get up close, so unless you are into that, watch out who you are picking up.

Oh, and usually see Johnny Law out and about, but they don't seem to be as out to get people on Sunday. First time poster, long time reader, hope this helps, and I'll keep posting as I am able.

TheKing
10-15-06, 19:52
I haven't cruised OV in a couple of years because I figured nothing was going on anymore. Last Thursday I had the day off so I thought I'd cruise out there and hit some balls at the golf course. After hitting a bucket at the range I went out to see if anything was hitting on the streets. I started a little before 5pm and for an hour saw nothing. I got something to eat and hit the streets again. Around 7pm I saw a sexy looking white girl sitting beside the 7-11 at 11th Bay. I took a lap around the block and realized she was a hottie in a short black dress. I then remembered that I didn't have the cash needed to do some business. I parked at the 7-11 and definatley got the look and this girl was very nice looking with a very nice body. I ran into the 7-11 to grab some cash and rushed back out. The girl was lokking the whole time. I was in the process of moitioning her over when a cop drove into the lot. She was walking right to my car and I was panicked but she just gave me a little smile and kept walking by. I waited for the cop to leave and then went looking for her down the steet but she was gone.

I was pissed but kept cruising down OV. Down by Granby I saw a blond wearing short shorts and very high heels. She didn't look but my radar was buzzing. I headed up Granby to hang a u-turn at A View when I saw an another wsw. She was obviosly drund or stoned and really didn't look to good so I passed. She was walking towards the McDonalds. I cut through the Farm Fresh parking lot and saw brunette walking towards the street. I cruised by and she looked to nice to be a working girl. She had makeup on and just didn't have the sw look. But she gave me a stare as I drove by. I ended up on ov again and its almost impossible to hang a u-turn at Grandy. I drove by the blond again and her ass really looked nice in those short shorts. I couldn't make up my mind on who to scoop up but that blond was turning me on. She made it to first view and I was ready to pounce I time my trip up A View to get her as she crossed. I waved and she gaveme the fuck off I'm not a streetwalker look. So I went back for the brunette and of course she was gone. Now I'm 0 for 3 and pissed and very horny.

There were alot of TVs walking between First View all the way down to Chesapeake. But I'm not into that so I went back to the Bay streets to look for the first girl. Now its close to 8:30 and the cops were out in force. There was some kind of drug bust going down on 7th Bay. Tons of undercover and uniformed cops. There was some kind of donut meeting between mark units and bike cops on 16th Bay. So I bugged out and drove down Little Creek. Nothing going on there so I went home.

About 11pm my desires got the best of me so I had to head back and find one of those girls. Nothing was going on along the Bay streets. I moved down to the Chesapeake are and saw a WSW around Warrick. I circled around and boom the cops have someone pulled over. There must have been thirty cops milling around. I just kept going and made my way to Cheasapeake and back to ov. I went down Granby to the 7-11. I'm not sure of the street but its basically at the stop light by the golf course where Grandy bends back towards the interstate. The blond had changed into a different pair of short shorts and was on the phone at the 7-11. I pulled in and went inside to get a soda. I came back out and the blond was finishing up her call and started to leave. I asked if she needed a ride and she told me no thanks and left.

I cruised back down ov and saw nothing and was about to leave when I saw a girl leaving the Tiny Giant at 7th Bay. She had bushy air and looked thin but as I passed I saw she had a pretty face. I usually would have passed but the little head was doing the thinking so I looped around Pretty Lake to pick her up. Of course with my luck that night, she was long gone by the time I made it back.

So I went hope disappointed with my bad luck by encouraged because there were some quality girls out there. I will be going back to try and find the first WSW from the 7-11.

Cherny Chem
11-05-06, 07:32
Cruising the area around 12:30pm yesterday and came across Mikki at 11th Bay by the 7-11, short brown hair, decent tits and big booty, but ok for street walker, said just got out of jail a few weeks ago and needed money to get back on feet. Got a pretty good bbbjccim, would have gone for full service only I didn't have a wrap on me.

Anyway, I've had a little more luck with the day action than night action.

Spoonieg25
11-05-06, 18:24
Really I had written the area completely off.I mght go there..Every tme I get the itch and go to OV I get disappointed.Gas ain't that bad anymore,but it's too far for hit or miss.I rather go into my backyard...the 'ville and get a guarentee. Please keep up the posts maybe if there are a few more sightings I think I imight have to head there.

Spoonieg25
11-06-06, 17:46
I can not believe it but the reports of the demise of OV are mistaken. I got off of work and decided to try the area out cause people have been saying that girls are out and about during the day...They were right,I cruised the 'View around 1500-1530 and I saw about...3-4 most were UGHH!! But I saw one blonde named Jenn around 13th and I passed by twice before I made the stop.She's about 5'9 or so...a thick girl but not fat. She told me that she got into a fight with some guy and that's why her face was bruised up. she wanted .3 for head and I told her all I had was .2 so she said she caould make it work..just don't cum in her mouth...Right..She was going to town and then started to complain that her mouth was hurtin so she sucked for a few and jerked for a few til I came..on her chin!!LOL

Oh well the reports may be right...Be safe out there.

Dirty Dog
12-15-06, 12:40
There's still a decent amount of action going on around here in all the usual spots that we all know about. I even seen a few out towards the 711 near 13th view. There's one with a red jacket that's been out a lot mostly see her between the Thirsty Camel and 1st view. Just cant find any thing worth picking up.

War Doggie
03-18-07, 10:57
Ocean View alive again for a night. I cruised thru about 12:30 and saw about a dozen mixed. St Pattys brought out quite a few. I partook a nice tall blond, Margo, for a .4 Did a nice seated explosion and as much you a can do while in a car. She was just calling it a night and wanted to get off too. So at times it can be had.

Dirty Dog
03-24-07, 21:02
Did anyone get a chance to pick up the 24 year old WSW that had a Pink Sweatshirt walking along the street from Jimmy's and as far down as Cape View?? She's a pretty decent looking girl a little on the realy thin side but definitely one of OV'S diamonds in the rough.

Seva Lurker
03-25-07, 07:59
DD,

What time was she out? I drove through OV early yesterday afternoon heading back home after doing some shopping on the south side. OV was dead when I when through it.

Dirty Dog
06-04-07, 18:33
I swung by OV over the weekend and there was plenty to of workers out. Some are not the ones I was looking for and I couldnt find a girl I liked they were mostly kinda run down looking. After cruising the streets I figured I'd check out Craigslist to see whats available. Seen the add for Diamond and it sounded pretty good and looked pretty good.

It took about 5 or so calls before I was able to get ahold of any one. She works out of a hotel off of Military HWY and I agreed about getting the hour service. I arrived at the room and the Diamond thats in the photo of the add posted was not there. So things are allready not looking so great but the girl there had a pretty good looking body and a face only a mother could love.

I was pretty hard up and it was pretty late so I gave it a try. The service is opposite on almost every thing they had posted. It was'nt 15 minutes yet and she was saying our time is done. I told her it was'nt and continued with our bussiness and this girl kept comming to the door knocking and the phone kept ringing. About 30 minutes gone by and the other girl came knocking at the door for the 3rd time saying times up. I just got dressed and left. Very bad service and they advertise with fake pics. I was going to post in the CL section but I figure more people come here.

Poorboy95
07-15-07, 09:05
I was out about 10PM Saturday night, so I rode up and down OV a couple of times. No one was out. Returned about 12:30 and still dead. Oh well, I guess it has totally dried up. If ANYONE has any luck, please post. Gas is to expensive to burn in a dry area!!!

Vbgent4u2c
07-17-07, 18:55
Set up an appointment with a P4P girl that I met last year at her place in OV this afternoon. As I was driving down Chesapeake Blvd I saw a HSW possible about a mile from Ocean View Blvd wearing jeans and a red top. She waved as I drove by so I turned down a sidestreet and waited for her to come over since I was early for my appointment. Her name was Nicki and was about a 6 on the scale. 5'3", slight build, nice body but had a gut on her and she was very ghetto.

She told me to feel her tits which I obliged and then she said she was looking to make some money. I asked if she had a place and she said she did. Then I asked if she had a phone and she said someone stole it.

I asked where her place was and she wanted to know how much I had. I asked how much I needed and she said .5? No doubt she would have taken less, but I was looking forward to my appointment. I then told her I had to meet someone, but could come back later. So then she asks if I can take her to 9th street but we get near the beach on Ocean View and she starts yelling "Drop me off here, drop me off here." Then she literally runs to a black continental and just jumps in with a guy that looked like he was about 60.

So, my P4P appointment went very well. She is in a little financial duress and asked if I knew anyone that is "cool" that would be interested in seeing her.

Senior members feel free to PM me for her info as she is offering discounts to friend referrals.

FlexaThrill
07-22-07, 20:00
Rode for about 20. minutes down Ov. Didnot not see anything around 8 am.

Good luck, the price of gas makes this an expensive hobby.

Flex

Dirty Dog
07-26-07, 04:49
There's a WSW blonde named Danielle thats been working OV ave for awhile now. She looks pretty good from a distance but close up her face looks a little rough but thats not the bad part. I wouldnt recomend picking her up even though she may look better then most of the girls out there. There's a guy that will try to follow you after you pick her up and things will turn sour quike.

After that mess I seen a girl that I know named Nikki the one Vbgent4u2c posted about. I figure I'd give her a try but things did'nt go as planned. We agreed on a deal and we found a nice little spot and after I gave her my part of the deal she said this is'nt a good spot and that we have to go some where else. So we went to her place by the Econo at 4th view and she said she just has to tell her roomate that I'll be comming up and just wait here for a few minutes. Over 30 minutes later she still has'nt come back down.

I've never had such luck ever besides one night in TJ where I got a Vente Cinco girl off of Constitution and started doing my thing and my hand ended up in a used condom with cold cum all over my hand.

Piron
08-02-07, 22:02
Had about the same thing as happen to me. Picked a blond. I was going to get a room. Needed one anyways. She starts saying let her get it in her name. That way she will have a room.

I went along. long story short. She keeps pumping for more money. She goes to clerk cames back for more money. I leave. Lost my money but I don't care. If I don't like the situation I just leave. It's better than the alternative.

Don't know her name, skinny blond, flat ass leg tatoo. 11PM Wednesday

Fania Man
08-21-07, 02:27
New to the board, but have been a fan of OV for a few years. I know summer, amanda, Whitney and a few others.

Drove yesterday by mikes pancake's place and say Emily walking by. Been with her a few times. A forty got me a great 1/2 hr of fun. She is slim, but not skinny, short and petite. Clean enough for DATY. And will take you for a great creek tour. She is about around 10 am.

She is a bit gun shy, just got out of jail, but if you are nice, she will be heaven.

Take care and be safe.

Cooter Hunter
08-21-07, 18:41
Hey guys, after 11 years away, I am moving back to Va Beach in two weeks!!!! Please Please Please let me know where the talent in the area is!!! Im a senior member and if any of you are headin to central Pa any time soon, I may have a tidbit or two of info. TIA guys

Fania Man
08-21-07, 19:25
Met nicky today, around 1400 on Chesapeake Blvd. 02 secured a good BBJ. She has a place, but not alone today. Gave me a number to share. She is white, around 5' 6", a 5 on looks and 8 on skills for what she did. Emily is a slim short sweetheart, she is ussually on 6 bay or by bayview. 04 will get you to heaven and back.

OV is almost dead, hard to find. Miss summer, she is in jail

Ciao

Fania Man
08-25-07, 07:31
Traveled to Fayeville NC on business, eastern ST, about 5 minutes from I95. Around 10 pm. There was at least 20 girls looking for company. Stop by a white girl, great body, but must have been 60 yo. Saw a slim black girl, really nice, but lost her when I turned around. Finally got a nice black girl, she took me to her house and it was pretty good. 5 in the looks department, but a 9 in skills.

Drove to OV around 3 am and made 3 rounds. On the third round I picked up a middle age blond by the 7-11 by OV and chesapeake AVE. She had a room in a motel, we drove there and the Law was there parked. She told me that she was new to the area and the cops did not know her, so I grabbed her hand and we made it to the room with no problem. Husband was there, he left for us to do our thing. 7 in looks and 10 in skills. She took me around the world for. 05. Name is chrystal. She said that she will have a phone next time I see her. Made a date for Monday at noon in OV by the Sara Constant Park.

Ciao

P Funk1
08-28-07, 22:37
She said that she will have a phone next time I see her. Made a date for Monday at noon in OV by the Sara Constant Park.

Ciao

Just my opinion but I would not be advertising day, time and location of where you will be meeting-everyone knows LE reads the forums!!

Fania Man
08-29-07, 00:03
That is good advice P-funk, but if they do, they are seeing friends meet for lunch and then what we do behind close doors is our business. But you are right.

Fania Man
08-30-07, 14:45
Digits she gave me are not good.

Will ask again when I see her soon and will ask again.

Sorry

Cooter Hunter
09-01-07, 16:14
Guys I've cruised OV for at least two hours a pop for the last two nights. Last night I saw nothing but a few cracked out BSW's who were probably men, the night before after an hour or so of cruising I ran across a HSW with a body that almost made me blow my load right there in the car, she was walking up one of the side streets down near Cheasapeake Ave, I tried to circle around and just as I got back to her somebody else scooped her up!!! I was so pissed but I am sure he enjoyed himself. Anyway last time I was here there were two strip clubs down near the Shore drive in of OV ave, now both of those buildings are gone and the third one is shut down. OMG Tell me this is not what I moved back for!!! Anyway, someone please share the wealth, how can I get my dick wet in OV or at the oceanfront!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Fania Man
09-03-07, 08:23
Drove OV for about 45 mins, late afternoon. About 5 BSW. But they all look like He=She's. Think I saw the HSW cooter is talking about, but she looks too good for the area and that scared me away.

Got a few contacts in the area, but all in jail right now. Anyone knows summer, late 20th, slim, very sweet?

Cooter Hunter
09-04-07, 15:00
Cruised OV again last night, I only made one circuit tho, I am starting to lose the faith. Didn't see much except for some ugly ass, skinny ass cracked out BSW (about a -3 on the SW scale). She yelled at me to stop as I was driving down OV ave. Stupid ass. I saw this super cute white girl coming out of the Express Inn parking lot wearing a pink top and some really sexy booty shorts on, she looked about late 20's to early 30's. She had a really nice ass. I circled around and linked up at the intersection in front of the Beach Pub at the same time. She gave me a good long look but nothing else so she may not have been a pro. She really knew how to move her ass. That was the last thing I saw of her and I cant get it out of my mind!!! Does anybody have any info on the Beach Pub, it looks like a place where one might be able to find some action. I am almost done with OV, there is nothing down there. Maybe things are better at the beach?

Fania Man
09-05-07, 21:06
Had a delivery to do in OV and decided to go for a spin and see what is happening. Did not see a thing but some really ugly animals that may have been human, but maybe not. This was around 9 in the morning. On my way out, I see the HSW that cooter talked about (at least I think she is). I turn around and appreciated the fact that she is hot. Decided to turn around and see if I could get her to get off the main drag and hit a side street (she was walking by Sturgis St). Anyway, it look like the three stooges came back to life and decided to want to talk to her also. One was driving a late black sedan, a toyota I think with realy nice wheels and the other an F150. They almost crashed in trying to get her attention. The guy in the sedan, actually cut her off at a house driveway. She freaked and ran across the street and was gone, maybe hit the beach. Holy crap, guys, you need to be careful.

Later on the day, I am driving the other way and spot her a few streets down and decided to park and go out and look like I was looking for directions. Got to talked to her on the side of the road and since I speak fluent Spanish, I learned her story. She is out trying to make a living for her and her sister, sort of new to the job here, but a pro in her native county (Colombia). She seems like a very sweet girl. No crack head for I could tell. She is a 8 or 9 in the looks department. Did not have the needed funds for a working relationship at the time, but made a date for Friday, and then drove away with a hug.

Drove two blocks and a Verizon van and a cruicer stops me and out come 2 cops and ask me what I was doing with her? Told them I know her husband and thought that she needed a ride, they told me that she is a SW and I said that I no idea. Of course they knew I was full of it and just told me to take off, which I was happy to do.

I really think that the fact that she is above average for the area may have single her out with Norfolk finest pork product.

Will have full report on Saturday and maybe digits.

Cooter Hunter
09-06-07, 13:20
Hey guys sorry I couldn't post right away, got tied up last night. Anyway, decided to do a little daytime recon in OV yesterday, I cruised around 1pm. I saw a few possibles, but nothing definite. I did get the nod from a nice looking BSW but I was just window shopping. Anyway, on my way out I see this really good looking white girl in an brownish-orange shirt with brown hair walking down OV ave, looks too good to be a pro, but kinda walking without a purpose. She was a solid 7 on the gf scale, maybe even an 8. Anyway when I passed her an NPD cruiser was coming from the other direction so I didn't wanna draw too much attention. So I go all the way down the Ave and came back up Prett Lake ave. When I got to 16th Bay I saw her brown shirt out the corner of my eye so I went down a few more blocks then came out onto OV ave and came back down. I saw her at the gas station on 16th bay on the pay phone so just as I decided to pull in I noticed an unmarked cruiser just chillin about halfway down the side street, he kinda looked like he wasn't trying to be seen. Then I got the feeling that a girl this good looking is too good to be true so I kept going. I'm really thinking she was part of a sting. Guys, be careful, NPD might want to snag a few of us just before the summer ends!!!

Skeeter Buck
09-06-07, 20:07
That is why I prefer either nights or cold and/or rainy days. Nevertheless, I appreciate the last two reports. I may have to cruise OV for myself just to get a glimpse of that HSW. She sounds spectacular.

Hey guys sorry I couldn't post right away, got tied up last night. Anyway, decided to do a little daytime recon in OV yesterday, I cruised around 1pm. I saw a few possibles, but nothing definite. I did get the nod from a nice looking BSW but I was just window shopping. Anyway, on my way out I see this really good looking white girl in an brownish-orange shirt with brown hair walking down OV ave, looks too good to be a pro, but kinda walking without a purpose. She was a solid 7 on the gf scale, maybe even an 8. Anyway when I passed her an NPD cruiser was coming from the other direction so I didn't wanna draw too much attention. So I go all the way down the Ave and came back up Prett Lake ave. When I got to 16th Bay I saw her brown shirt out the corner of my eye so I went down a few more blocks then came out onto OV ave and came back down. I saw her at the gas station on 16th bay on the pay phone so just as I decided to pull in I noticed an unmarked cruiser just chillin about halfway down the side street, he kinda looked like he wasn't trying to be seen. Then I got the feeling that a girl this good looking is too good to be true so I kept going. I'm really thinking she was part of a sting. Guys, be careful, NPD might want to snag a few of us just before the summer ends!!!

Fania Man
09-07-07, 18:47
Miss the time me and the HSW were to meet due to work, but did a few circuits of the area around 1 PM. Saw a promising BSW on 19th bay by the motel. Drove around to stop and pick her up when the guy behind me on a black SUV stops and picks her up. I have seen her before, a while back and know she is a good time. As I make another round to see what is about, there was a Burgandy ford SUV, an expedition I think that stopped the guy in the SUV. Left the area. Saw a few other girls, none that I knew, but I was spooked and decided to get out while the getting was good.

I noticed a lot of BSW's. some quite nice and never seen so many? I wonder?

Be careful guys.

Cooter Hunter
09-08-07, 13:00
3am this morning, came upon Lisa, WSW early 30's about a 4, I was desperate tho. She was rushed from the moment she got in the car and kind of had an attitude. quoted me minimum of 40, 50 for fs, 60 for half and half, I'm sorry but I will never give an SW 50 for fs but obviously someone is. I let her out about two blocks from where I picked her up. I was desperate for a score but not that desperate

Jay in TX
09-09-07, 18:38
Hey everybody, Jay here just arrived from Texas. I was out and about earlier this afternoon and spotted a couple of possible SW's on E. Oceanview near the Best Western, but there was no way I would pick them up. They both looked cracked out to me.

Just wanted to help out and tell what I am seeing out there.

Later, Jay

Fania Man
09-12-07, 17:43
Went for a spin the last couple of days early afternoon around 1 pm. Did circuits from L. Creek road to Granby ST. Saw a few, but nothing worthwhile. Notived an older WSW, grat body, but face too rough to enjoy. Hope you guys had better luck.

Fania Man
09-18-07, 23:26
Did a few circuits on OV the last 4 days around mid afternoon, nothing to report. Got lucky at 11 pm monday night. BSW, a bit on the thick side, well, fat actually, but big lips and talented. She does not have digits, but has a stable place by sturgis st. .040 got a 1/2 and 1/2.

Nothing special, but the only thing outthere.

Hope you guys have better luck

Fania Man
09-19-07, 18:57
Perseverance does pay. Went for a quick drive at 1230 in the afternoon. Saw a few BSW's, but nothing that interested me. By 11 st noticed a WSW i have met before, but the last time, she smelled bad. I do not expect a SW to smell like roses, but she could have driven maggots to puke. She is older and looks it, had a black dress and is sort of cute. Maybe it was a bad day for her.

On my way out I saw this tall WSW on 11 st between OV and pleasant. She looked too good to be a SW. Heard the report of a poser in jefferson ave, newport news and she fit the discription. I saw her get on someones truck and followed from way back. saw then walk in into an apartment and parked and waited. 20 Minutes later I saw a very satisfied guy leave and decided that she was the real thing.

Name is Lulu. She is tall, slim, great ass and nice small funbags. She wanted .05, but settled for .04. Best bbbj i had in a long time. Then she played cowboy for a while. Missionary did the trick for me and i was done.

She is easilly the best looking, cleanest and nicest one I have seen in the area for years. She has a nice clean discreet place.

Only thing that bugged me was the phone kept ringing and she did not kiss a lot. (did not answered the phone to her credit). Metting her friday for lunch and fun time.

She has good digits, but will not share, scared of LE. Will pass her any number you guys have for her to call and then is you and her.

She is a keeper.

Vbgent4u2c
09-20-07, 08:04
Are you really suggesting that we give you OUR phone numbers on the "hope" that some SW that none of us has ever seen will call us to set appointments?

I am sorry...your report is a little too vague and this whole thing smells like bacon to me!

I might be missing out on a really good thing, but the spidey sense is tingling on this one.

Fania Man
09-20-07, 23:34
I see now that you are right. It does sound like a set up. Well, Just trying to help. I will take back the offer for her number. Not le here, or asociated with it.

She is a pretty good time and if you are lucky, have fun. I will.

Ciao

Cooter Hunter
09-23-07, 18:39
OK, finally have something to report!!!! I found a WSW named Stefanie today around 430 pm. I was cruisong the ave and I saw a few probables but never got the look back. Then I see her walking down OV ave. Did a couple passes and never got the look, it was almost like she was trying not to make eye contact. But I had a feeling so I caught her on Pleasant Ave and said hi, she asked for a ride to Northampton I said sure. Anyway, she asked if I wanted to get into anything and said sure. She asked for 30 but we aggreed on 20 for oral. It was a decent BBBJWCIM. I made her gag on my cum tho, so she kinda of pulled back at the crucial moment but to her credit she really tried to ride it out. Stef is probably late 30's very nice body, about a 4 on the SW scale. I asked her how I could get back in touch with her and she gave me her daughter's number. She said her daughter know's what's up and it wouldn't be a problem to call whenever. I may try to give the daughter a whirl!!!! Interesting thing is that I cruised for an hour or so with no sightings but once Stef was in my car I saw 5 definites!!! Go figure!!! They are out there guys, just gotta stay diligent!!! Happy hunting!!!

Vbgent4u2c
09-24-07, 21:56
Cruised OV after work today and as I was coming over the bridge heading toward Little Creek I saw either the score of the year or a very obvious sting.

She was a tall, lean, young and very shapely BSW possible that was absolutely luscious. Wearing a matching black short and shirt outfit.

As I came around for a second look she waved to me. I asked if she needed a ride or any help. She said no, but asked me if I was "looking for some fun".

I said no, but give me your phone number and I might call you. She then said she didn't have a phone. I asked her what was in her hand then? A paperweight? She looked at the phone in her hand then quickly said it was her girl's phone.

Hope no one got popped!!!

Fania Man
09-27-07, 17:27
I drive around OV to do deliveries at times and always see the same girl. Young, slim WSW always in shorts carying a white plastic bag. Tried to talk to her a few times, but she won't talk. Even watched her talked to someone once and she did not get in his car. She is around 5' 4" or so and really slim. Saw her yesterday walking on OV around 10 am. She never takes the side streets. I bet she will be a nice time, but jsut won't talk to me.

Anyone knows who is she. Will snap a photo soon.

Fania Man
10-01-07, 22:55
Drove OV around 1 pm. Same slim girl walking, jeans and a black shirt. Would love to talk to her. Saw a few SW that I have been with. Both at 13th st. Just not worth it unless desperate. Made date with Lulu, but she did not show or answered the phone? Don't know where she is?

Anyone with better luck?

Bacon Torpedo
10-02-07, 01:31
Not affiliated with Johnny Law or any of his boys. Just looking for a WSW. Anyone care to share?

Seva Lurker
10-02-07, 07:07
Bacon Torpedo,

Sharing is what this board is all about, just read back and see if you can find what you are after. In board parley, that is called RTFF (click on the abbreviations link above to see what that means).

Typically a newbie with a single post asking for info and with nothing to share isn't going to get an answer. A good number of posters here are not going to provide a total unknown with specific info.

There is a great deal of info in these pages. Two things will help your cause. The first is to do some research by reading the back posts. The second is to get out and find something to post yourself.

Fania Man
10-02-07, 22:44
Hi all.

Drove OV today around lunch. Saw at least 5 WSW out. Knew two of them. One is a tall blonde, don't know her name. Then I saw Whitney. She is a short blonde. Put on some weight since I last saw her. Did not talk to her because had to go. All of them were in 11 bay,

On the way out, gave heather a ride. Blonde, nice looking. A 5 on the SW scale. Did not have time to enjoy the goodies, but talked to her and got her digits. She said to share with trusted members. She lives in P-town, but works mostly out of OV.

Will report any activity as I see it.

Aarggh
10-04-07, 23:33
Newbie here. May I suggest that sometime we guys get together in Hooters and just enjoy camaraderie! I just find it a nice way to break ice and be friends with guys with same hobbies. Hooters (or any you might suggest)eyeball anyone?

Fania Man
10-10-07, 22:40
Hi all

Went on a drive around OV today around 11 am. Made two circuits from little creek to the Sara Constand park. Saw a posible, but that was it. Lulu has disapeared. Have good digits for heather if anyone has digits to trade. Went into the parking lot of the park to take a leak, and saw some heavy gay activity in the parked cars. In the open. I took off before someone hit on my old ass.

Anyone with better luck?

Seva Lurker
10-11-07, 05:55
Aargh,

Several areas have done meetings face to face. I've been to a couple in the DC area and been invited to one in Baltimore (to far too drive). They are typically planned by PM and are strictly invite only. Usually only long time, well known seniors are invited.

Yes, it is clannish, but the seniors tend to know each other and to some degree trust each other. In this game, advertising a meeting of mongers at Hooters could easily bring other undesirable and uninvited guests. The boys in blue. If not to arrest, but to gather info for the future.

So while not a bad idea, it is one that hasn't ever taken off here. And sorry to tell you this, until we see some more posts to prove your worth, you wouldn't be invited. Look at it from another perspective. Some guy you don't know comes up and says hey let's go get a drink and talk about the ******. Would you go? Who is this guy, why is he interested? Yes, we share a comon hobby, but we also know LE reads this board and as mongering is illegal here, some degree of paranoia is acceptable.

Don't read that wrong, it is not an acqusation, just a statement of fact. We don't know anything about you or any other newbie.

But just considering the poor quality of mongering in this area, I don't believe we'll see a 'roundtable' of mongers here anytime soon. So even the venerable Old Sailor, Zepplin, Vbgent4u2c, and others won't be getting invites either.

Vbgent4u2c
10-11-07, 08:37
Sorry, but I just have to laugh at this suggestion. It is ridiculous to think that any us Senior Member or even Regular Members would attend a meeting like this. Especially in public. This smells of those stings where they send people with outstanding warrants a coupon for a free TV or something then arrest them when they go to pick it up.

Also, what do you expect would be accomplished at a meeting like this that can't be accomplished here?!?!

The only thing I would even consider is to partner with a well known monger that has personally provided me good intel (like the good Capt, or Zep or Seva, Old Salt) and maybe just roll together for a few hours. I guess you could call it monger mentoring!!! But I highly doubt I would even do that. I just like to monger solo.

Seva is also right about the lack of activity. I have been looking and for about a month since my last sighting and I haven't seen even a possible.

Thank goodness for my digits and regular P4P ladies that have really come down in their rates. What is the point in picking a lady up with all the inherent risk when you have a known provider with a safe place that is asking just a little more than SW rates? Sometimes it just isn't about the chase.

Be safe!

Aargh,

Several areas have done meetings face to face. I've been to a couple in the DC area and been invited to one in Baltimore (to far too drive). They are typically planned by PM and are strictly invite only. Usually only long time, well known seniors are invited.

Yes, it is clannish, but the seniors tend to know each other and to some degree trust each other. In this game, advertising a meeting of mongers at Hooters could easily bring other undesirable and uninvited guests. The boys in blue. If not to arrest, but to gather info for the future.

So while not a bad idea, it is one that hasn't ever taken off here. And sorry to tell you this, until we see some more posts to prove your worth, you wouldn't be invited. Look at it from another perspective. Some guy you don't know comes up and says hey let's go get a drink and talk about the ******. Would you go? Who is this guy, why is he interested? Yes, we share a comon hobby, but we also know LE reads this board and as mongering is illegal here, some degree of paranoia is acceptable.

Don't read that wrong, it is not an acqusation, just a statement of fact. We don't know anything about you or any other newbie.

But just considering the poor quality of mongering in this area, I don't believe we'll see a 'roundtable' of mongers here anytime soon. So even the venerable Old Sailor, Zepplin, Vbgent4u2c, and others won't be getting invites either.

Zepplin
10-11-07, 18:16
Sad but true this area is not very talent rich and even finding a true no tel is not easy. So it will probably be a no go just because of that. And that's before you get to making an invite list.

I will say it crossed my mind when I found tracy in nn lat sat. She could have serviced 3 to 5 herself I'm sure. Add one or two more talk about a good time.

It is the complete opposite overseas. Shame too cause usually more fun with at least a wingman to watch your back.

Z

Fania Man
10-17-07, 18:38
Hi all,

Called Lulu and hooked up with her again. She is in VA beach now. Says OV is too hot and I agree. Drove the circuit at OV from little creek to Cheseapeake BLVD and noticed a whole bunch of LE doing their rounds. Saw a few possibles, some new talent, but area gives me the creeps.

Lulu was as always. A lot of fun, but she is working with an escort service now and is charging all new clients a hundred buckaroos for a come and go.

She is hot enough that actually deserves more.

I should have pics soon

Ciao all

Poorboy95
10-18-07, 13:53
I haven't seen anything lately to contribute, but that changed this morning. I was headed down Shore Dr about 10:30 this morning and noticed a slender girl carrying a white bag walking between Diamond Springs and Little Creek. I stopped and asked if she needed a ride. She hopped in and we started chatting. She said her name was Brianna. After a little while, she said she was trying to get rent money together. Well, we worked out a donation ( 2 Jacksons ) to help her out. A nice half and half. I dropped her off about half way down OV. She is very cautious, just let her get comfortable with you.

Dirty Dog
10-18-07, 17:50
I have'nt seen Brianna out in awhile.... She's usualy out during the day. She's been busted a few months back when I last saw her. She always gave very good service. Very good find in OV.

Fania Man
10-19-07, 01:14
Heu poor boy and dog. I think I have seen her a few time. Is she really slender, short bunnete? I have tried to talk to her, but she will not talk back?

Any ideas on how to approach her?

Thanks

Fania Man
11-14-07, 06:43
Drove OV yesterday and saw a few girls looking for company. It was around 9 am, Saw a WSW by the 7-11 by cheseapeake Ave. She gave me the look, but was gone by the time I tured around.

Met a BBW in craiglist. Her name is mag. She is a bit pricey and a bit large, but a lot of fun, pleasant and very accomodating. I recommend her. She does for. 08 a session and evern thought not into big girls, she is worth the time.

I think the best time to pick up some fun is around 9 or 10 am, girls looking to pay for her room that day. Be aware, noticed a lot of LE in unmarked cars around. Way more than in the old times. Judy boone must be applying leverage to get the girls off the streets.

Be careful

Mr Goodwrench
11-28-07, 13:02
Newbie Report. Hope I don't screw this up. I was driving home around 530 down OV last night and stopped at the 711 at 11th & E OV. Saw one BSW heading down the back road so I hung a right and went the back way to the other 711 on Shore where I saw 2 more BSW and one WSW. Flipped around and picked up the WSW. She was late 20s black hair, tight little body with some perky see cups and gave one of the best BBDTBJWCIM I've ever experienced! Wish I could remember her name. She said she don't walk much anymore but comes out from time to time for some funding and didn't want to give digits. OV is very hit or miss lately. Guess it depends on uncle leos mood. Hopefully there will be some more happening with St. Nick coming soon.

HotVaBeachMan
12-30-07, 15:39
While doing some errands around 9:30 this AM, I got a very friendly wave and "look"r from two ladies walking into the parking lot at the motel across from the old Ramada Inn (name escapes me). One was a BSW, skinny in her late 30's looked like a 4-5 on the WSM meter. The other one was a WSW in her late 20's with a nice rack and very nice derriere, a solid 7-8 in the SW scale. Unfortunately I could not stop at the time, but I intend to check the area over the next few days.

Did notice a lot of LE presence, so be careful out there!

Fania Man
02-11-08, 00:11
Been away for a while, drove last Tuesday and say Emily. She is blonde, small and petite. She is a 6 to 7 on the SW meter. She just got out of jail. Clean enough to eat. Must watch out for LE with her, she is avoiding her parole officer and I am sure it will catch with her soon. She can be found during the mornings between Chesepeake and Bayview walking. She is a nice girl who for. 06 will do magic with french and greek.

Hope she stays around.

Spearmonger
02-11-08, 16:47
Met up with Denise again yesterday. Have seen her a half dozen times or so. Probably 50, and shows her age, but GREAT BBBJCIM. Also, very enthusiastic FS. I appreciate a talker and she can really talk. Jackson for BJ and 2 Jacksons for FS.

I'm not sure what all to rate, but:

Looks 5-6
Service 8
Attitude 7-8

Lawnman
02-17-08, 05:47
Happen to be in OV Satruday am around 1030 spotted a Blonde walking in front of used to be the Ramada. Made the left on the street where the OV golf course is and waited for her to get there. Pulled up to the corner and she jumped right in. Her name is Nancy 45 yr old blonde, not a bad looking face a few extra pounds around the middle but all and all worth the pickup. Took her back to my office in Chesapeake for bbbj and covered fs for .40 Took her back to her car down the street from the golf course. She told me she does not come out all that much and she lives in South Norfolk off of Bainbridge. Said she lives with her ex husband and comes out when she wants a thrill. No contact number however I did give her a number for her to contact me at. Says she is alone at home on Tues and Thurs. Guess I will want and she if that is the case. Definitley would do her again.

Kjc 0930
02-23-08, 15:54
I am from Michigan I am working in Norfolk for another week, I was wondering if any one could supply a few digits, so I can have some company this weekend.

Lawnman
02-24-08, 09:28
Took a drive out to the OV area around 8:45 Saturday night. Man it was three for one night. I have driven OV several times and until recently have not had any luck. I saw 3 between Sturgis and Grove. All wsw's. The first was a brunette that I passed and felt she was too nice looking to be out there, the second another brunette that had waved to me and the third a larger blonde that when I made the right turn to head back for the second one thought I was stopping for her. When I got turned back around the second brunette had already been picked up, however the first one had walked past where she was standing. I made the right on some very narrow street and waited to see if she would turn down there and to my surprise she did. 19 yr old Krystin. After she jumped right in we drove for about five minutes making small talk then down to business. Told me it was her first time out and she was between jobs and needed to make some fast cash. 30 for bj 50 fs. Took her to my office and ended up getting the royal treatment and gave her 60. 5'7" long brunette hair, 140 lbs, large natural d cups. NOt sure if she would ever be out there again. She did tell me that her mother Tracey worked the street occasionally and that was how she knew to make some cash. Should I happen to see her out again I will post to let the rest of you know.

When I brought her back around 10 there was a different heavy set brunette that was working the area.

Fania Man
03-04-08, 01:30
Drove OV today around at 1 pm. I usually drive OV in the morning, but I had a late delivery. Saw Emily by Sturgis ST. She is a WSW, slim with a petite body that will make your day. I am a regular and for. 50 she will take you around the world. Nice girl. Did not pick her up because of the amount of LE and the fact that the man in blue stalking her is a close friend of mine. I think he noticed when she waved at me and I am waiting to hear the ass chewing from him. I will try tomorrow in a different car. I really like her. Will have pics next.

Fania Man
03-09-08, 22:59
Went for a drive in OV Friday morning at 10 am. Looking for Emily, but did not see. Made 3 circuits between Cheseapeake BLVD and Little Creek Base. Saw two older heavyset WSW's. They are both blonde and 3 three on the scale (and I am being generous here). Been with one and did not enjoy. She is nice enough, just ugly. Saw a BSW by the 7-11 close the the Judy Boone building with a body that was plain awesome. It looked so good, I even drove by LE and made a U turn to check it out. Got close and then noticed that she probably had a bigger one than me. Damm he-she nearly made me choke, and then to make it worse, a cruiser of norfolk finest decided to get behind me and stay glued to my bumper until I left the area.

There is the occasional jewel still operating in OV, but discretion is a must. Like my old chief in the navy used to say, Don't pick up the best looking SW, she is a cop.

Happy hunting fellow enthusiast.

Seva Lurker
03-22-08, 16:54
I won't swear to her true status, but I was over on the southside today. Cruised OV a couple of times between noon and 1.

Came out of Pleasant back to OV on 13th Bay and spotted what may have been a working lady sitting on the curb just before the light. She smiled as I drove by, then stood up, walked a bit further down the street and sat down again.

She was gone on the return trip.

White, probably mid 30's short brownish hair and skinny. Carrying the typicaly working girl parphenalia, cigarettes and a bottle of water.

Fania Man
03-24-08, 01:10
Hey SEVA.

I think I know your girl. Her name is Emily. She is a great one, A gem, but you must be careful. She is better in the mornings around 10, If she is high when you get her, she becomes paranoid and a pain in the ass. Get her before she gets high and she is an angel with devilish fun. Also be careful, She is hiding from her parole officer. All you guys, she is a great girl, but watch when you pick her up that LE is not around. She will do 1/2 and 1/2 for .04 and all around the world for .06. Ussually has a place, her boyfriend apartment, but he is navy and if his ship is out, then is cool, but if the ship is in, keep your pants on for fast departure.

Ciao

Fania Man
03-26-08, 23:58
She goes by the name salina. she is hot, great looking and a great body. Best BJ I had in a while. When she is walking, she will be around the spit, by the construction area. Really nice girl. Have digits and pics for trusted members if you want it. She will be around .1 for full service, but is worth it.

Ciao

Lawnman
03-27-08, 08:59
I was out in OV around 10 am passed a red headed WSW around Sturgis, headed towards Chesapeake Blvd turned around and headed back. Still walking down the street I passed her again and turned around as I passed her the third time I pointed to her to cut thru to the back street. Made the left at Sturgis went down two blocks and there she was. Emily, red hair, small breasts about 5'6" 125 lbs. Jumps in and asks if I am LE and before I could answer she said I wasnt and could tell by my car keys. She said she can tell that way becasue LE has marked ID numbers on the key ring, not sure if that is the case. 20 for drive around bbbjws. Asked if I would drop her off at 11th bay and Pleasant. Very polite jumps out and runs over to the apartments on the right of 11th. Overall well worth the pickup.

Spearmonger
04-07-08, 07:24
Quick report here.

Denise is in jail. Should be getting out sometime this month. I plan to be the first to get her after she's sprung. Should be pent up after a stint there.

Have seen Emily 3 or so times in the last few weeks. Same as everyone says, avoid PO and a little skittish, but worth the agrivation. BBBJTCCIM for. 2 and she really works it. 4 for FS (even BBFS if you're up for it) and. 6 for greek. Can usually be found between 15th and 11th Bay.

Met up with Kristin also, not sure if it's the same one as a recent review as this one seems more like 29 than 19, but. 2 for BBBJ but was REALLY high. I have her digits for trade if interested.

Be safe

Kaleun27
04-09-08, 13:39
I live near OV and stumbled on this forum while doing research for a proposal and have been hooked ever since. I drive down OV everyday and on good weather days there can be a lot of women out and about but now I look at them and wonder. Is she? I've read some of the tale tale signs throughout the forum but I never get the glance back or anything that really convinces me that she is a SW. So, if one of you will humor me. How do you know?

Love To Monger
04-09-08, 14:52
Have to develop monger vision. Just met April in Ocean View. Short, curvey blonde. Hair in a pony tail. Maybey a mile down from Farm Fresh. Usually don't like them this chunky, but her attitude is a 9. PSE. Will repeat. Deep throat, but no cim. Looks very nice naked for a chunky girl. Said Greak was on the menu. Have digits but need to confirm.

Love To Monger
04-09-08, 14:55
Over priced and thinks she god's gift to street walking. Red hair needs a new dye job. BBBJ felt nice but she only worked the tip. Disapointing. Will not repeat.

757ChicksOnly
04-13-08, 11:04
I love this girl so much I'm here in Brooklyn wishing I was down there just to be with her! I went through alot with this chick! Now she's yours Norfolk one of my favorite things she did was that she won't let you cum in her but if you let her know when your coming she'll swallow every last drop she's a champ at that!

Just say you're a friend of Billy's in NY and tell her you wanna see her!

I don't know if I can post her number here so PM and I'll give you the number freely!

Enjoy her!

757ChicksOnly
04-19-08, 09:47
I've gotten a lot of responses to see my friend and I know I should be the last person to be saying this because I know what one has to go through to post one pic but I only responded to responses with 20 or more post!

Anyway, where is the feedback? Has nobody contacted her yet? She ain't swallowed anyone's cum yet? If I was still down there I would of moved in already!

Norfolk do your job!

Stamp TX
04-24-08, 18:25
After reviewing the board, decided to add some more current information. So I took a ride down Oceanview to see what was available around 2 am. Very dry till about 14 th view. WSW in parking lot. She was chatting up with someone so didn't get a good look at her. Then near the Notel across from 7/11 there was a BSW dressed to the hilt eyeballing cars. There was a dude near her don't know if he was her security guard or anything. As I past Platinums (RIP) I look and see LE coming down the street. RATS! Anyway I keep going till I get around the Holiday Inn. I see a BBW Redbone BSW dark shirt tan pants about a 5 for BBWs. Went all the way down on the Willaby spit past the construction then turned around at the 7/11.

Next it was time to view Portsmouth. Nothing around the double C area so made the turn to Virginia down to P-land. As I turned there was a WSW pink shirt blue jeans. Gents this was a night of the zombies looking chick. Very scary. Did the loop around the Notel. Zombie was still there. As I was retracing my steps, saw 2 BSW in the double C area both looked to be about 4's. Kept going it was about 3 am then. I proceeded to GW in order to see if there was any action around craddock, nope nada. Went down to the Mil hwy nope nada zilch. Decided to check out huntersville. This was 3:40 am and yep, yes, si saw two BSW posted up on the ave before you cross the railroad tracks. Decided to call it a night.

So the Tidewater may be dying but it ain't dead yet!

Fania Man
04-24-08, 23:56
Rode my bike yesterday around 10 am. Saw a new young brunette at the 7-11 next to the judy boone building. She was in her lare teens to early 20 and was searching for fun. Before i could ask if she wanted to go for a ride, a guy in a white truck took her for a ride. I will look for her and see what is up.

Emily is gone, and I think in jail. That is a shame. Saw a WSW and a BSW, but not worth a second look. Selena is available and I have number to trusted member.

Has anyone seen the girl asia that is mentioned below?

Keep it safe guys

Fania Man
05-04-08, 00:32
Has anyone seen Asia, the girl on the post with the pics below. I am interested in seeing her. She lives in Church ST and when i talked to her, she seems to be ok, just have not had the pleasure yet. Anyone out there wiht a review?

Take care and be careful guys

757ChicksOnly
05-04-08, 07:19
Remember she'll come to you so you have nothing to lose! I took those pics in the bathroom of the Navy Lodge! NORFOLK tear that litte pussy up!

Spearmonger
05-06-08, 12:22
Happened upon a real jackpot a week or so ago. Early/mid 20's white blonde. 9+ on the SW scale. Said it's only her 2nd time out, BF was gone and she lost a bunch of $ throwing dice so she needed to make some back before he got home.

Extremely pleasant conversation, spent probably 30 minutes driving around talking before getting to business. Found a neutral location that allowed for plenty of privacy and room.

.6 for BBBJ and CFS. No rush whatsoever, enthusiastic and she seemed to enjoy it, or at least acted like she did.

Spearmonger
05-06-08, 12:28
Came across Kristen again at a bus stop on OV at around 6am this past Friday. .2 for BBBJ, great service, fairly pleasant to deal with until the deal was done. She got out of the car real quick when I said I was about to finish. She had a little bag of something that she was in a hurry to tear into. I was literally just starting to blow and she thanks me and opens the car door and split.

She did confirm that the digits I had for her are still good, so if you've got a number to swap, PM me.

Robb4
05-13-08, 18:28
Was in town last week and had the pleasure of meeting up with Norfolk's own Lady BJ. She is a former NJ gal living in Norfolk and for the price you can't beat it (not SW rates but low compared to other escorts). She does incall in her apartment and is oral only but man does she have skills. She has two web sites. If you can not locate them (easy enough to do a search) let me know and I will provide the links. Wish Roanoke would have reasonable talent like this.

I'd never travel again.

Fania Man
05-14-08, 00:02
Drove OV today aroung 12 noon. Saw silvia, she is Hispanic SW, but only good for BBBJ. Ugly body. She was walking by the 7-11 next to cheseapeake BLVD. Been looking for Emily, she is a goner. Saw a posible BSW, by 21st bay, she was wearing jeans and a white hooded sweater. Do anyone know who is she? she looks to be a good time. Turn around to pick her up, but she was gone.

Anyone with better luck?

Ciao

Hbkrus
05-17-08, 18:27
Was in town last week and had the pleasure of meeting up with Norfolk's own Lady BJ. She is a former NJ gal living in Norfolk and for the price you can't beat it (not SW rates but low compared to other escorts). She does incall in her apartment and is oral only but man does she have skills. She has two web sites. If you can not locate them (easy enough to do a search) let me know and I will provide the links. Wish Roanoke would have reasonable talent like this.

I'd never travel again.Where is the website.

757ChicksOnly
05-18-08, 23:15
I get info and I give it right back to you guys! Last Monday Asia had called me asking for money! She's hurting I asked her if any of my friends from down there has gotten in contact with you she said she spoke to 2 of you but nothing came through! She ain't out to get you or anything like that she's about money! GUYs she's hurting spit game give her 50 fuck her and let her swallow your cum and that's it!

If you have 10 posts you get her number but you have to give me your word you'll see her, take pics (video's if you can) and post them here! I'll give you instructions when you PM me!

Peace

Vbgent4u2c
05-19-08, 18:30
Dude...i called her like 3 times and she only answered her phone once. She told me to come by the next morning but didn't answer her phone at appt time.

Spearmonger
05-22-08, 14:48
Holy Sh*t it's been dead on OV! I've cruised for probably 10 hours both morning, lunch and early evening over the last week and a half and have only seen 2 or 3 BSW. All of whom were in NO WAY worth even slowing down for.

Hope things get better, cause this lack of talent is killing me!

Fania Man
05-23-08, 00:35
Ocean view is almost dead. The cops take the girls as soon as they see them. I drive OV every day doing my job and I remember just a few years ago, there was plenty of talent available for a quicky . Sue, little bit, nancy, summer, just to name a few. I like WSW spinners and there was plenty then. I am hoping that things will inprove soon.

We need t keep each other informed. Guys post

Ciao

Seva Lurker
05-23-08, 06:56
A few years ago, OV was a lower income area. With all the new construction for the Yuppies, the ladies needing an extra dollar or two have been forced out.

So I guess we need to find out where displaced residents have moved to. I'm sure the ladies didn't quit working just because they left OV.

Fania Man
05-25-08, 01:06
Hey guys

Have a friend that is one of norfolk finest. His beat is OV. He says that they are told to harass and take the girls off the streets. They will watch them and the moment they spit on the ground or touch someone lawn they will take them in. He says judy boone wants the place clean to sell the houses she builds. The houses there are not selling as good as they should and it looks like the have to sell a 1/2 million house for 200K just to unloaded. I am in contact with a few of the regulars and they have moved to P-town or chesapeake. As the sumer progresses, I think that things will improve as long as the cops take interest in other things and leave them relatively alone. Once they just looked the other way and it should go back to that with time.

Take care and be careful

Skeeter Buck
05-25-08, 03:08
This is definitely some good information to know. However, I can honestly say that there is no action in Portsmouth, so most of the SWs probably moved to Chesapeake.

OldSailor
05-25-08, 10:10
Maybe if the houses are not selling as well as expected, they could tear them down and replace them with a small amusement park (like in the 1960's) (lol).

Fania Man
05-25-08, 12:08
What a great idea sailor. We can open a park inspire by SW's. We can call it morgers garden or streetwalker world. Imagine the rides, pick her up with LE next to you ( it takes skills) and the promotions will be great. I will do quality assurance in the pavilion ( where you can go and get a taste of local girls, but just a taste and if you want more, you have to get back on line. We will make norfolk the envy of every city in the planet.

any ideas?

YTDMan
05-27-08, 23:11
Attitude. As in bad.

I called her today, 27 May, at about 1430 and she picked up. She sounded like she just woke up or was on something. I introduced myself to her and said that I wanted to know a bit more about her and she informed me that she didn't want to have any conversation. I though this was weird so I started asking her just some basic questions like approximately where she was, how old, etc. Nothing out of the ordinary. Three times she asked me "What do you want! " in the way you ask someone who is bothering you instead of trying to give you business.

Maybe someone else has a good experience with her, but I'm not sure if I'll try to meet her again.

Later,

YTDMan

Spearmonger
06-05-08, 16:07
Picked her up the other morning along with the friend she was walking with. During the quick ride home I was able to see what a mess she's become. Evidently was shot recently and has an open wound on her leg. Heavy signs of use and lots of wear and tear.

Despite all this, worked out .2 for BBBJ in her appt. Major hurry as there was a needle waiting for her when we finished.

Mr Cookie
06-09-08, 20:07
Picked her up the other morning along with the friend she was walking with. During the quick ride home I was able to see what a mess she's become. Evidently was shot recently and has an open wound on her leg. Heavy signs of use and lots of wear and tear.

Despite all this, worked out .2 for BBBJ in her appt. Major hurry as there was a needle waiting for her when we finished.Damn, thats phucking hardcore !!

TheKing
06-16-08, 00:55
I haven't seriously cruised the OV in a while so I went out last Saturday and made a few rounds. First its really getting nice out there. Second, thats good for the area but bad for the hobby. After a couple of trips from Shore down to First View. I saw a little blond walking around Kingston. She had a tight looking little body and was definitely working. I cirlcled around and picked her up on the street that runs parallel to OV. We did the cop check thing and she just dove down and started an oral lesson that TheKing really enjoyed. But TheKing screwed up and didn't get the compensation rate down before she started. So after a few minutes she stopped, looked up and said it would be .50 to finish. I talked her down to $35 and she went back to work. All and all she was great at what she did. I have no digits and can't remember her name but when I get the chance I will go back and try and find her again.

On another note, I had the same "bad attitude" experience when I tried to hook up with Aisa. We had a deal worked out but while we were on the phone she was screaming at some dude in the background and I just got a feeling about the whole thing and told her to forget it and I will call back later.

Fania Man, where in Chesapeake is the action moving? Feel free to PM me if you don't want to post the info. I've cruised Portsmouth a few times the last couple of days and haven't seen a thing. The Little King is getting backed up and needs some release.

TheKing

Spearmonger
06-19-08, 14:31
PU Becky on OV near Sturgis early yesterday morning. 40ish, red hair, thin and leathery. Little bit annoying/chatty and kept bugging me to use my phone which of course I would never allow. Wanted .35 for BBBJ, offered .2 and settled on .25

Went to a location I wasn't entirely comfortable with, and got a slightly above average BBBJ.

I'd give a 5 for looks, talent and attitude.

No digits

Spearmonger
06-20-08, 15:13
Spent most of the day strolling with zero luck. There was no tail for sale today.

On the plus side, it’s summer in a beach town so there is a ton of eye candy out there, lots of 20-somethings with very little clothing on.

Actually ended up sitting on one of the side streets and took care of things myself while I watched some bikini-clad trim. I miss the days when girls like that didn’t need incentive to spend time with me.

OurDogBlue
06-22-08, 01:10
Spent most of the day strolling with zero luck. There was no tail for sale today.

On the plus side, it’s summer in a beach town so there is a ton of eye candy out there, lots of 20-somethings with very little clothing on.

Actually ended up sitting on one of the side streets and took care of things myself while I watched some bikini-clad trim. I miss the days when girls like that didn’t need incentive to spend time with me.I also was down looking. The times they are a changin. Saw an incredible looking girl walking down ov around 8th headed for 7-11 on 11th bay at 9:30 am. Thought she was a WSW. Although she was very attractive. So I had a feeling she was not a professional. Anyway I flipped a u-turn and came up on her as she crossed 10th. She was wearing jeans and didn't have a purse so I figured what the hell. Asked her if she needed a ride and got the complimentary "no thanks". Oh well.

Must have spent about $300 in gas the past week or so and nothing. I sure miss Emily. God she knows how to suck it.

OurDogBlue
06-25-08, 18:56
Cruised the OV yesterday for about an hour around 10 am and saw the usual haggard looking BSW's. Eventually saw a WSW, 21 on pretty L around 12th heading west. She was wearing a sun dress. A little chunky. Maybe 145lbs 5'5. Not too bad. I'd say a 4. 5 by my usual standards but a 7 on my cruising for days and "seeing nothing" standard. Picked her up. Got the usual cop-check and took her to my favorite rolling BBBJ place 10 min's away. Wasnt half bad. Said her name was Stephanie. Dropped her off on Newtown road so I was happy I did'nt have to drive back to OV.

Wish there were some hsw's or asw's. If anybody has a lead, let me know.

Spearmonger
06-26-08, 09:45
Was strolling OV early this morning and found NOTHING, so I gave up and was headed away. Got past where OV turns into Shore Dr, past Shore/Independence, all the way down to Pleasure House Rd. I've never seen an action down this way, but this morning found a HSW that calls herself "baby" I almost didn't stop because I couldn't believe there was talent down there, but she was acting like a SW, so I pulled the monger U-turn and grabbed her in the parking lot.

She's mid-late 20s, average height/weight, but a giant ass. Would love to sample that, or at least get a view of it from behind. Says she doesn't do FS though. Probably a 4 or 5 on face, 7+ body.

Normal checks, then negotiated. 25 for BBBJ. Nothing special on the talent. Just average. Would do again, but only to try and get FS.

Spearmonger
07-01-08, 15:22
Went strolling yesterday morning around 7. Saw 2 or 3 BSW, which I passed on as I always do. Found a WSW named Rhonda, or Rhoda, or something similar near the Tinee Giant. Walking on a broken foot that was hugely swollen. Said she had a place to go and negotiated 1/2 &1/2 for .4

What a mistake! Went to her place only to find that her roommate was sleeping and two huge black guys were hanging out in the apartment. Had to do the deal on the living room floor with those dudes next door in the kitchen. On top of that, the ***** was on the rag! I was so pissed I wanted to split, but had already handed over the .4, so I made her bend over and railed her really fucking hard from behind. She’s bitching that it hurts and it’s too hard, but I figured she could deal with it in exchange for me putting up with the shitty situation. Fucking awful smell too.

OurDogBlue
07-09-08, 00:05
Cruised the OV from 10am-12. Not a damn thing. Did see a possible WSW on ova at the 7-11 at chesapeake ave heading west. Had the usual apparel. Bottle of water, cell phone and jeans in 90 degree heat. She had blond hair, a little rough in the face but not bad, body was ok for a spinner. Circled the block a few times and asked if she wanted a ride. Declined. She was gabbing on the phone so she probably had a monger on the way. Oh well. I did cruise down to pleasure house rd since I read the previous entry. I know it was a million to 1 but what the hell. Nothing.

Spearmonger
07-15-08, 15:58
Almost hit a home run today. Super cute, tall, kinda think blonde WSW off OV. She literally had one foot in my vehicle when some guy she evidently knew drove by and blew his horn, so she hops out and goes running over to him and takes off.

If you drive a big red pickup, post a report and let me know how she was!

Ninja 23
07-18-08, 23:33
Hey ya'll. I normally report out of Panama City FL, but here in Tidewater for some business. Anyway I was crusing OV and Shore Dr last couple of nights. Weds night was hopping. I saw at least a half dozen BSW and WSW all up and down the drive. By the time I'd make a trip around a block, they'd be gone. I even parked by the HoJo and watched. Lots of horn blowing and ho running that night. Thurs night not as many on Shore, but did notice a couple of BBW BSW not nothing I would be interested in. Now on my way back down Little Creek towards the interstate, they was everywhere. Again lots of horn blowing and ho hopping into monger-mobiles. Is the area coming back to life or is Uncle Leo just slacking a bit?

Have fun and come see our hot white sandy beaches!

Spearmonger
07-24-08, 12:16
Found Rhonda again, though this time she called herself Angela.

Nothing special, cop check, .2 for BBBJ in her driveway, offered to swallow for an extra .1 but I declined

Decent talent, but in kind of a hurry.

Pazyak
07-30-08, 14:09
Saw two possible young sws on OV Ave. Across from the 7-11 two blocks (north? ) of Greenie's. The walked up and sat on the stoop of what looked like a newly contructed (but unoccupied) house across from the 7-11. One was a WSW the other looked hispanic, both with cell phones, one even smiled and discreetly waved. I'm guessing in thier twenties. Again, not sure they were confirmed working because as I turned on the next side street to get closer 2 LEOs came up riding by on 4wd ATVs (had not seen those before). I moved on. A little further down the road saw a BSW wearing red top and white capri pants walking on OV between 7-12th. Definitely working as she would give the look and wait for a reaction, then duck in off the street if she saw a car make a move as if she were trying to get closer to you but not be out in the open. Made a you turn after 3 blocks but she was not visible on the way back. Was likely picked up as I saw a few guys crusing around. This was around lunch 11.30-12.30.

Poorboy95
08-04-08, 15:08
I was traveling on OV twice today. About 10:30 AM, I went from 4th View down to Diamond Springs and saw nothing. Then, about 2 PM, I came back. Saw a nice looking BSW in a green print dress around 12th Bay, went around the block and caught her as she approached the corner. She came over and asked if I wanted "anything?" I told her I would have to catch her later as I was late for and appointment. She smiled and walked away. I'd give her an 8, with a nice butt swaying in the sunshine!! I saw nothing else, but I will have to go back later to see if she is still around..

Play safe, PB

Spearmonger
08-08-08, 14:21
I owe you mongers a couple reports. I've had some decent luck, but haven't been able to post for a while.

3rd encounter with Rhonda/Angela. I'm relatively sure her real name is Rhonda because this last time I was with her, even though she called herself Angela, I mentioned something about seeing "Rhonda" she got a real weird look and reacted kinda funny. Anywho. BBBJ in her driveway again and this time I talked her down to $13! I had the extra, but just wanted to see how far I could get her to drop her price. Same as usual, slightly above average talent, and increasingly pleasant to be around.

Found Micky near the Tinee Giant. Big girl, 35ish. Nothing to look at, but she's good at what she does. .2 BBBJ. Doesn't like to park, wants to keep driving, kind of paranoid.

OurDogBlue
08-08-08, 16:12
Saw Stephanie again on Thursday. About 1:00 pm. Picked her up at 12th and pleasant. She was wearing some jean knickers and a white blouse. Not the greatest body in the world but she has some very sexy blue eyes. And she can't be a day older than 22. She also knows a thing or two about BBJCIM. Anyway, after I picked her up and was heading down ov ave towards shore dr, I saw a very sexy latina girl at the 7-11 at little creek and shore. If I hadnt already picked up stephanie I would have taken a shot at this one. Very tight jeans and t-shirt, long black hair and looking around as if she might need some company. Damn. As usual I can ride around for hours and not see anything but as soon as I pick one up a better one is down the block. Oh well. Next time!

Fania Man
08-12-08, 01:05
I have been around OV a few times looking, but no luck at all, then last thursday I drove from Chesepeake Blvd toward Little Creek, and wow, I saw at least 5 hotties. I would have stopped for any of them, I also saw the latina in the previous post, but I was with a coworker showing her the route and could not stop and enjoy some company.

got rid of her, went back and it was deserted. Drove by today around 1 pm and did not see anyone but Le.

Anyone with digits to help this old sailor have some fun, see it as your patriotic duty.

LOL

Take care and be careful outthere

Pazyak
08-13-08, 16:17
I have seen the same at that 7-11, across from the McD's they are rebuilding...the latinas working that is.

Saw Stephanie again on Thursday. About 1:00 pm. Picked her up at 12th and pleasant. She was wearing some jean knickers and a white blouse. Not the greatest body in the world but she has some very sexy blue eyes. And she can't be a day older than 22. She also knows a thing or two about BBJCIM. Anyway, after I picked her up and was heading down ov ave towards shore dr, I saw a very sexy latina girl at the 7-11 at little creek and shore. If I hadnt already picked up stephanie I would have taken a shot at this one. Very tight jeans and t-shirt, long black hair and looking around as if she might need some company. Damn. As usual I can ride around for hours and not see anything but as soon as I pick one up a better one is down the block. Oh well. Next time!

Spearmonger
08-18-08, 20:39
Met up with Stephanie a few days back. Great face, decent body for a SW. Awesome BBBJ. I didn't give her any warning when I was about to finish, and she just reacted great. Added some suction and swallowed it all. Gave her an extra .1 (.3 total). Found her between 16th and 17th view.

Spearmonger
08-22-08, 12:34
Denise is back!

All I can say is wow. She's definitely older and only so-so looking, but this chick can suck and fuck like no other.

Spearmonger
08-25-08, 19:36
Am I the only one mongering?

Caught Nikki on OV/Sturgis the other day. She was hurtin for a fix, so I was able to work out a really good deal. 1/2 and 1/2 for .25 and a ride home.

Cooter Hunter
08-26-08, 21:44
Spearmonger, what time of day are you finding these pros??? I haven't gotten lucky in OV in months!!!!

Poorboy95
08-26-08, 23:26
I have to agree with you Cooter Hunter!!! I have not had any luck either. I must be looking at the wrong times...

Pazyak
08-27-08, 00:34
Would also like more info, as all I have seen walking the last few weeks are a few BSW, 1/2 of them are lookin like trannies. Did see one nice looking latina at tha Taqueria pretending to be on the phone but other than that, not much luck. Are you on OV or on the side streets?

I have to agree with you Cooter Hunter!!! I have not had any luck either. I must be looking at the wrong times...

Spearmonger
08-27-08, 21:16
These aren't any new girls or anything, same SW that have been out for a long while now, Denise, Nikki, Stephanie, etc.

I usually catch them fairly early in the morning or not long after lunch time, sometimes right around dusk. They are anywhere from Shore/L. Creek all the way down to the very end of OV down at willoughby spit, most often walking right along OV, but sometimes down the side streets.

I have seen several possible SW and 2 definite SW way down Shore Dr into VB. The two definites were both white, one in early 20's one late 40s or early 50s. Neither were better than a 4-5, and I only picked up the younger of the two. No name exchanged, no number, etc just the very fastest BJ I've ever had. Standard rate. This was about 7pm on Shore/W Great Neck yesterday. Wasn't mongering (actually on my way to babysit my infant niece) and was stopped at the light at that intersection. She was crossing the street, stopped, looked in my windshield and gave me the look. I nodded and she got right in. She didn't say a word, and the light hadn't even changed green and she was in my pants. We went maybe 3 blocks before I busted in her mouth, which she proceeded to spit right into the root beer bottle in my cup holder.

Have good mongering and be safe out there!

Spearmonger
08-30-08, 20:17
I saw two mongers getting busted tonight. There's a really hot latina chick out there tonight walking around in a yellow shirt, saw two guys stop to talk to her within about 45 minutes of each other and both times 3 unmarked cars boxed the guy in and took him away.

WATCH YOUR ASSES!

Spearmonger
08-30-08, 22:21
I did hook up while I was out tonight. Saw Denise headed down Shore across from the 7-11 on Shore/Little Creek. Went back to her place for BBBJ. She was playing with herself the whole time, and after about 10 minutes, she said she was too horny not to fuck, so she bent over and I pounded her doggy until she came, then she finished me off with more BBBJ and a nice CIMWS.

Pazyak
09-02-08, 14:15
Saw three today, 2 BSW, one was wearing a wifebeater with no bra and what looked like pajama bottoms or sweats. She was kind of muscular looking but was all female. She was down by the Beach Pub, OV and Chesapeake. The other BSW had on a pink and white dress, she was up near 16th. Leo all over the place, hard to pick up without being seen. Leo also hangs in the park in the shade of the trees, looking out at OV blvd from the short distance. The WSW had jeans, medium build, wearing sunglasses and constantly playing with her hair, like she was pulling in back into a ponytail. She walked back and forth on the blvd, then headed up ches. All the way to that sports bar I forget the name. The car date thing is hard in the day, not knowing a safe spot to park.

Spearmonger
09-03-08, 20:25
OV was hot today! Saw no less than 6 definite WSW and 2 BSW at different times today. The 2 BSW were on Pleasant Ave, and all of the WSW were farther down OV past Sturgis.

I picked up Rhonda/Angela early this morning around 645. Everything was very standard. BBBJ while driving for .2. Nothing special, but a good way to start the day.

Wasn't planning on a pickup this afternoon, but couldn't pass up a newbie (at least to me). I think her name is Tesa or something similar, but I'm not positive. Says she's late 20's, but is starting to show some wear & tear. Really nice looking though (bet she was SMOKIN HOT before she hit the streets) and has a great body. Very petite and about 5'6". Cop check and off to her friends apartment for 1/2 & 1/2. BBBJ was just quick enough to get the little SM's attention, then she stopped and asked for an extra .1 for her friend. Said she needed it to cover use of the room. She begged and pleaded, but I held my ground and stuck to the .4 we agreed on. The whole thing was rushed, but I'll definitely repeat as she is the best looking SW I've seen in a while. Didn't like seeing the crack pipe on the window sill next to the bed though.

As to the other sightings:
I've not much for black action, so I'd pass on them no matter how they looked, but these two were nothing to stop for.
WSW#1 Rhonda/Angela and WSW #2 Late 40's or early 50's, very heavy and looks=2-3 at best were both found a little before 7 near Judy Boone Realty WSW #3, 4, & 5 all walking on OV between Sturgis and OV spit between 10-12. They'd all do in a pinch, but not first choices.
WSW#6 found sitting on bench by park across from BK near 1st view around 4 this afternoon.

If I had the green I'd have sampled more, but #1 and #6 did the trick real well.

Lets hope this keeps up!

Spearmonger
09-05-08, 06:51
OV wasn't quite as hopping as Wed, but I did see a couple yesterday. Picked up same WSW yesterday afternoon in same spot. Went to the same place, but got completely different service. I thought she rushed me out the door Wed, but that was nothing compared to yesterday. I barely got in the room and she was buggin me to "get it out, let's get this over with." I got about 20 seconds of BBBJ then on goes the cover and she's on the mattress (no bed, just a matt on the floor) with one leg out of her pants and her panties pulled to the side. Kept saying things like "you bout done?", "let's go", and even said "hurry, hurry, you're renting this pussy by the minute and your time is about up"

The only thing that made the trip ok was that she walked out of the room ahead of me so I grabbed her pack of smokes that was laying on the floor. Turns out she put the .4 I gave her in it. I would never have kept it except for her exceptionally piss poor attitude and shitty service.

For .4 I was bummed by the bad service. For free it wasn't so bad.

I'm planning to do some hardcore mongering Fri-Sun, so hopefully I'll have lots to report in the next couple days

Spearmonger
09-05-08, 10:48
What a pleasant surprise. I was driving down LC this morning headed to the Food Lion for groceries and I see a fairly attractive younger woman walking down the road crying. I give the nod as I always do, and to my surprise she gives a half wave. I wasn't sure, but made the monger U-turn and lo and behold she asks if she can get a ride.

She has the sob story about her BF giving her a ride to work, getting in a fight and him kicking her out and making her walk. She doesn't ask anything about doing anything or getting money, etc just wants a ride to work. She even has her work uniform on. She says she's working double shifts to get enough money to move out. The logical progression of things kicks in and even though she claims she's never done this, she agrees to .4 for FS. The deed is done in the storeroom of her work.

Her name is Crystal, she's 27, brown hair, about 5'4ish, about 140-150 and pretty cute.

Spearmonger
09-05-08, 17:54
Caught up with Mickey a little after 12 today on Pleasant/12th Bay. As I described earlier, she's not very attractive, but very pleasant to be around, quite clean and give a stellar BBBJ. She always tries to charge .3, but will always take .2

Got a little "street info" from her during our time together. Stephanie is trouble. She's gotten herself quite a drinking problem and uses the stronger stuff increasingly often. She's got the cops watching her regularly so be careful. Ivan (Stephanie's ex-bf) has booted her out and has a new girl that works on rare occasions so I'm hoping to get a chance with her this weekend and will post a report.

Pazyak
09-09-08, 14:50
Saw this thin white girl today on OV. She dipped down a side street and was quickly swooped up by a white pick up truck. Did manage a few shots first. Wonder what her face looks like. She was picked up quickly, I didn't see her from the front. Anyone recognize this sw?

Caught up with Mickey a little after 12 today on Pleasant/12th Bay. As I described earlier, she's not very attractive, but very pleasant to be around, quite clean and give a stellar BBBJ. She always tries to charge .3, but will always take .2

Got a little "street info" from her during our time together. Stephanie is trouble. She's gotten herself quite a drinking problem and uses the stronger stuff increasingly often. She's got the cops watching her regularly so be careful. Ivan (Stephanie's ex-bf) has booted her out and has a new girl that works on rare occasions so I'm hoping to get a chance with her this weekend and will post a report.

Love To Monger
09-09-08, 15:15
Hey Spearmonger,
Its nice to see there is monger payback once in a while.
L T M

Spearmonger
09-09-08, 16:17
Cigarettes and Cash

Hey Spearmonger,
Its nice to see there is monger payback once in a while.
L T M

Huh? I didn't follow that at all.

Seva Lurker
09-09-08, 16:38
Huh? I didn't follow that at all.

I think he was referring to your post 164.

OurDogBlue
09-09-08, 17:38
What a pleasant surprise. I was driving down LC this morning headed to the Food Lion for groceries and I see a fairly attractive younger woman walking down the road crying. I give the nod as I always do, and to my surprise she gives a half wave. I wasn't sure, but made the monger U-turn and lo and behold she asks if she can get a ride.

She has the sob story about her BF giving her a ride to work, getting in a fight and him kicking her out and making her walk. She doesn't ask anything about doing anything or getting money, etc just wants a ride to work. She even has her work uniform on. She says she's working double shifts to get enough money to move out. The logical progression of things kicks in and even though she claims she's never done this, she agrees to .4 for FS. The deed is done in the storeroom of her work.

Her name is Crystal, she's 27, brown hair, about 5'4ish, about 140-150 and pretty cute.You are the man spearmonger. You seem to be in the right place at the right time. It's amazing where one can find a walker.

I was driving north on Indian River road last year all the way near West Neck road and saw an obvious WSW. I couldn't beleive it. No sidewalks, traffic having to drive around her in the middle of farm country. So I did what I do best and flipped a u-turn and asked her if she needed a ride. Of course she did and after the usual cop-check told me she had just been released from the VB lockup and was trying to get to some old geezers house on IR rd who had agreed to let her stay a few days before she went back to Fla. He was a construction worker and was on a job so she said we could go to his house. She had a key and agreed to BBBJCIM for. 20 after her original asking price of. 50. Not bad looking either. Had a huge chest, although fake 40's, very nice. So you never know where you can run into one can you?

Spearmonger
09-09-08, 18:18
I think he was referring to your post 164.

Thanks! Makes perfect sense now.

Spearmonger
09-09-08, 18:39
The chica I'm dating is in the navy, so after I got home from my adventures this afternoon (see my Strip Club Report in Tidewater Area), her and I go to the navy exchange and who do I see walking around with her boyfriend but Crystal. We recognize each other and I keep trying to catch her away from her boyfriend. Eventually, while my chica was trying on clothes and her boyfriend was looking at giant tvs or something, I get her out to the bathroom for freebie quick romp in the family restroom!

I told her I knew several folks that would be interested in meeting up with her, but she told me if I ever gave out her info she'd be done with me. Since this looks like it may be a good source of quality free poon, I'm going to have to keep this one to myself. Sorry.

What a pleasant surprise...Her name is Crystal, she's 27, brown hair, about 5'4ish, about 140-150 and pretty cute.

Vbgent4u2c
09-10-08, 09:48
Let me get this right.

Her boyfriend kicked her out then you find her and give her a ride to work. She is so happy for the ride she gives you a freebie in the storeroom while no other employees are around?

Then you see her with her boyfriend in public and she is so ecstatic about reconciling with her BF she sneaks off with you for ANOTHER freebie in a public bathroom no less?!?! I am sure you just happened to have a rubber in your pocket just in case you ran into her? LOL!

Then you caveat this story with "too bad guys she only wants to do me in bathrooms and where she works...for free".

I thought this was USG not Penthouse Letters!

The chica I'm dating is in the navy, so after I got home from my adventures this afternoon (see my Strip Club Report in Tidewater Area), her and I go to the navy exchange and who do I see walking around with her boyfriend but Crystal. We recognize each other and I keep trying to catch her away from her boyfriend. Eventually, while my chica was trying on clothes and her boyfriend was looking at giant tvs or something, I get her out to the bathroom for freebie quick romp in the family restroom!

I told her I knew several folks that would be interested in meeting up with her, but she told me if I ever gave out her info she'd be done with me. Since this looks like it may be a good source of quality free poon, I'm going to have to keep this one to myself. Sorry.

OurDogBlue
09-10-08, 13:06
Saw this thin white girl today on OV. She dipped down a side street and was quickly swooped up by a white pick up truck. Did manage a few shots first. Wonder what her face looks like. She was picked up quickly, I didn't see her from the front. Anyone recognize this sw?Her name is Annie. She lives in a trailer park off of little creek rd. You can usually find her on LC rd between shore and chesapeake blvd during the day.

Her face is getting pretty rough and her skills arent the greatest, but if I cant find anything else around I'll get a bbbj for .20 from her.

Spearmonger
09-10-08, 21:18
Let me get this right.

Her boyfriend kicked her out then you find her and give her a ride to work. She is so happy for the ride she gives you a freebie in the storeroom while no other employees are around?

Re-read my post, I never said I got a freebie the first time. In fact, I said
The logical progression of things kicks in and even though she claims she's never done this, she agrees to .4 for FS.

Then you see her with her boyfriend in public and she is so ecstatic about reconciling with her BF she sneaks off with you for ANOTHER freebie in a public bathroom no less?!?! I am sure you just happened to have a rubber in your pocket just in case you ran into her? LOL!

Who said anything about a rubber?!?!

Then you caveat this story with "too bad guys she only wants to do me in bathrooms and where she works...for free".

I thought this was USG not Penthouse Letters!

If I were writing a Penthouse Letter, I would've said she was smokin hot with a bangin body and we fucked for hours, blah blah blah. She's a cute (far from hot) average white girl that I had two quickies with.

Spearmonger
09-10-08, 21:41
Saw this thin white girl today on OV. She dipped down a side street and was quickly swooped up by a white pick up truck. Did manage a few shots first. Wonder what her face looks like. She was picked up quickly, I didn't see her from the front. Anyone recognize this sw?

I see her several times a week walking. Until your post, I was 1000% convinced she wasn't a SW, and am still 999% sure. I've tried to pick her up at least 30 times and she has never gotten in the car. A couple times I've doubled back several times and she's seem visibly annoyed.

I actually saw her walking down LC today and I tried once again to pick her up and she again ignored me.

She's way fucking hot in my opinion and I'd love to get a shot at her, but I'm pretty damn certain she isn't a SW. In fact, many of the times I see her walking, she's wearing a work uniform.

Vbgent4u2c
09-11-08, 00:13
Whatever man. My point is that even if this did happen (which I doubt along with your HJ by Kimberly story) this post has no value to the rest of us so why post it here? Save the chest thumping stories for your drinking buddies.

Re-read my post, I never said I got a freebie the first time. In fact, I said

Who said anything about a rubber?!?!

If I were writing a Penthouse Letter, I would've said she was smokin hot with a bangin body and we fucked for hours, blah blah blah. She's a cute (far from hot) average white girl that I had two quickies with.

Frank M
09-11-08, 17:50
I am sorry for such a late report. Work and beer slowed me down from writing this report. My experience was from this last Monday. During the day I arrived in the area so I took a drive down OV to see if anyone was out. Around the Judy Whats-her-name real estate building,I spotted a really HOTTTT!!!!! lady in a flowing strapless summer dress. She almost made me go against my rule of not picking up SW during the day. My upper head won over and I continued on. That evening I returned around 10:30. After a few trips from Shore Drive to Greenies and seeing nothing, I was heading back to my hotel in VB when a SUV pulled up along side my car and a black lady (driver) gave me the "follow me look". So I did. We pulled back into the richer side of the road and stopped. We started chatted. She wanted 2 for an hour, which I laughed at. She went to 1 then to .6 for a BJ. Her face was OK but I asked to see the rest of her. She got out of the SUV and showed me some skin. She was not bad, but not my type. (a little larger then I like) She did have her own place, but I drove on.
As I crossed the bridge by OV/Shore Dr I spotted a hot looking black lady walking towards OV. I turned around and picked her up. She described herself as a professional escort (right) Having a 10 body, I haggled over a price of 1 for 1 hour of FS. She also had a place so we return to her location. Things were OK but my performance was minimal at best. She said she was a dancer in Portsmouth. I do have digits so if you are interested let me know.

Frank

Spearmonger
09-12-08, 17:44
Saw her again today. Pulled over so she'd have to walk right by my drivers side window. When she got up to me, I asked her if she needed a ride. She responded that she did, but ONLY a ride.

Drove her about 15 minutes to her destination and learned a bit about her. She works a long distance from her house and walks back and forth everyday. She said she gets honked at, flagged down, propositioned several times a day. She will occasionally accept a ride after a long work day or if she's running late to work, but kept insisting she's never done anything but ride.

Up close, she's every bit as hot as I've thought she was. Too bad.

I see her several times a week walking. Until your post, I was 1000% convinced she wasn't a SW, and am still 999% sure. I've tried to pick her up at least 30 times and she has never gotten in the car. A couple times I've doubled back several times and she's seem visibly annoyed.

I actually saw her walking down LC today and I tried once again to pick her up and she again ignored me.

She's way fucking hot in my opinion and I'd love to get a shot at her, but I'm pretty damn certain she isn't a SW. In fact, many of the times I see her walking, she's wearing a work uniform.

Mister Gizmo
09-15-08, 22:29
Hi guys,

I'm new to the forums but have been a monger for several years. I got hit off recently at at a sting operation on OV. I got charged with solicting prostitution and use of vehicle to promote prostitution. Any idea on the normal punishment for these offenses? First time offender and military, BTW.

Spearmonger
09-16-08, 08:10
Look for a PM from me soon, I have some good info for you. Two co-workers of mine got popped in the exact same sting last summer.

Hi guys,

I'm new to the forums but have been a monger for several years. I got hit off recently at at a sting operation on OV. I got charged with solicting prostitution and use of vehicle to promote prostitution. Any idea on the normal punishment for these offenses? First time offender and military, BTW.

Seva Lurker
09-16-08, 08:19
Hi guys,

I cannot attest to the penalties. I did a search of the VA codes and all it says is "it shall be unlawful". The penalty (http://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp504.exe?000+cod+18.2-350) is at the discretion of the court. As it is a misdemeanor, probably a fine and probation. Get an attorney who knows both civil and military law. You could also be subject to punishment under the UCMJ.

The statutes previous to the one I have included cover the charges against you.

Vbgent4u2c
09-16-08, 09:28
Can you give us more details? Were you caught "in the act" or did they get you on tape? Where in OV was this?

RTF especially the section regarding the law. Get representation. I would wear your dress uniform and take a copy of your evals and any significant awards you might have (like good conduct, etc). Did they impound your vehicle?
Hi guys,

Seva Lurker
09-16-08, 10:03
Can you give us more details? Were you caught "in the act" or did they get you on tape? Where in OV was this?

RTF especially the section regarding the law. Get representation. I would wear your dress uniform and take a copy of your evals and any significant awards you might have (like good conduct, etc). Did they impound your vehicle?

If it was a 'sting' then I seriously doubt the cop was 'in the act'. Also the 'soliciting' rather than 'public indecency' seem to indicate he was seeking and not fully involved.

The other info would be nice to know, but would also further open up YF's identity. YF that is your call.

Still not something I would care to go through nor likely to admit to. I admire YF's courage here. Good luck with this.

Vbgent4u2c
09-16-08, 12:15
I disagree Seva. A sting could come in many forms not just the typical decoy sting. The reason I thought he might be caught in the act was due to the vehicle charge. I do agree that it is an embarrassing and most likely expensive lesson which no doubt will have further consequences with the military and the UCMJ. As hot as OV has been I wonder how many more got nailed?
If it was a 'sting' then I seriously doubt the cop was 'in the act'. Also the 'soliciting' rather than 'public indecency' seem to indicate he was seeking and not fully involved.

The other info would be nice to know, but would also further open up YF's identity. YF that is your call.

Still not something I would care to go through nor likely to admit to. I admire YF's courage here. Good luck with this.

OldSailor
09-16-08, 13:44
At one time Norfolk was running a "John School" as part of the punishment. This was a few years back and I don't know if they are still doing it or not.
http://www.wavy.com/Global/story.asp?S=1886053&nav=23iiNJjk

Spearmonger
09-16-08, 22:12
I've sent YF a long detailed PM with what I know and an offer to help, but I thought some of the info might be helpful to the general public as well.

First and foremost, read Jackson's 22 rules. I guarantee YF (and my 2 buddies) would've smelled pork and avoided their problems had they know that info. The key rules that would've been helpful in this situation are:

7. MAKING THE PICKUP - Pull over at the next parking lot, or around the next corner and park nearby. If you're sure she saw you - smile back at her, dummy! - then feel free to pull further down the block, so it's not so easily observed by LE. She'll casually turn down your block, walk past - and then suddenly walk up to see if you're letting her in. Keep eye contact, keep smiling - invite her in.
***My input***make her come to you. If she won't leave her spot in front of a motel under a streetlight, move on.

9. AVOIDING LE STINGS - Do not EVER EVER EVER discuss anything with a girl who isn't seated in your car, except to offer her a ride. THAT'S ALL YOU'RE DOING! IT'S LEGAL! Just being a nice guy... On every board I've seen, LE always tries to make the bust without the F LE risking her ass by getting in. READ THIS RULE AGAIN! IT'S IMPORTANT!
***My input***this is where the vehicle charge come into play. Because the business was discussed while the monger is in his car, he's "using a vehicle for prostitution"

13. If you go back to a hotel, and she picked it, be aware that this could be a setup for cash&dash, or her pimp busting in & robbing you.
***My input***or in this case, the cops could be waiting for you

Bottom line. Avoid the Express Inn, move on quickly if she doesn't won't get in your car, don't ever talk business through your window, if she's way too clean to on the streets, beware.

Regarding the punishment, my 2 buddies were both offered the same deal. The commonwealth would drop the vehicle charge in exchange for a guilty please on solicitation. Sentence would be 4 days in jail for the john program. Go in Friday, come out Sunday two consecutive weekends plus some amount of community service.

Spearmonger
09-17-08, 17:43
Saw the mystery girl walking around Shore/LC again this morning, as usual, she wouldn't give me the time of day, so I continued farther down and spotted Mickey. As I've said before, she's pretty big and not great looking, but good god she can give a BBBJ. As always, she asked for .3 She caught this time, but I didn't give her much choice ;)

She said it'd be ok to share her number with a few people I trust, so if you have some info to swap, PM me.

Mister Gizmo
09-17-08, 23:21
What happened was. I was cruising down OV and saw a chick standing out front of the Express Inn. It looked like she was walking. I pulled up and asked her for a ride. She said no she didn't need one because she had a place right there at the Express Inn. I asked if she was a cop and she said no. Being stupid, I negotiated for some head and she said she'll wait for me out front and for me to go park. I went and parked up the street and walked back to the Express Inn. We go into her hotel room and as soon as the door opened I saw that the beds were neatly made. I said. "***** you're a fucking cop". A milisecond after I said that, two big guys came out and told me to lay down on the bed. I cooperated and what not and they gave me the two summons and I bounced. One of the officers stated, "Don't worry, it's not as bad as it seems". I don't know what he meant by that. Maybe he was thinking I was about to go to jail or maybe have my car impounded. Who knows.

Vbgent4u2c
09-18-08, 11:46
Thanks for clarifying. Like Spear said live by those rules and always trust your instincts. I also follow the rule of TGTBT. Was she wearing new sneakers by any chance? That is usually a tell. I guess the cop telling you it isn't so bad cause you could have been walking into a robbery or worse. Good luck and wear that uniform to court.
What happened was. I was cruising down OV and saw a chick standing out front of the Express Inn. It looked like she was walking. I pulled up and asked her for a ride. She said no she didn't need one because she had a place right there at the Express Inn. I asked if she was a cop and she said no. Being stupid, I negotiated for some head and she said she'll wait for me out front and for me to go park. I went and parked up the street and walked back to the Express Inn. We go into her hotel room and as soon as the door opened I saw that the beds were neatly made. I said. "***** you're a fucking cop". A milisecond after I said that, two big guys came out and told me to lay down on the bed. I cooperated and what not and they gave me the two summons and I bounced. One of the officers stated, "Don't worry, it's not as bad as it seems". I don't know what he meant by that. Maybe he was thinking I was about to go to jail or maybe have my car impounded. Who knows.

OurDogBlue
09-18-08, 15:18
What happened was. I was cruising down OV and saw a chick standing out front of the Express Inn. It looked like she was walking. I pulled up and asked her for a ride. She said no she didn't need one because she had a place right there at the Express Inn. I asked if she was a cop and she said no. Being stupid, I negotiated for some head and she said she'll wait for me out front and for me to go park. I went and parked up the street and walked back to the Express Inn. We go into her hotel room and as soon as the door opened I saw that the beds were neatly made. I said. "***** you're a fucking cop". A milisecond after I said that, two big guys came out and told me to lay down on the bed. I cooperated and what not and they gave me the two summons and I bounced. One of the officers stated, "Don't worry, it's not as bad as it seems". I don't know what he meant by that. Maybe he was thinking I was about to go to jail or maybe have my car impounded. Who knows.Well, I'm sure you'll never break those rules again. I almost had the same thing happen to me about four years ago. I was heading west on OV ave where the 7-11 is and I spotted a very nice looking blond on OV and 10th at the crappy motel just kinda hangin out front. There is a bus stop there so I figured she must be waiting on it cause she looks just too damn good. I drive by checking her out and she gives me the smile. I think to myself "could be my lucky day". I decide to drive down to chesapeake rd and come back since I could see the bus was a few blocks behind me and heading towards where she was standing. I take my time and head back about 10 minutes later. She's still there. I pass by and she smiles at me again. By now little brain is going beserk but big brain is in warning mode. I go down about 5 blocks flip a you and this time I pull into the motel right past her and take a parking space. I pretend to be talking on my cell and she walks right up to the window and asks me whats up? I say I'm a real estate agent and I was trying to reach a client but I can't get a good signal. She starts to walk away and I ask whats up with you? She says she's trying to make some money. I ask her if she'd like to hop in and take a ride to my office a couple miles down the road. She says she has a room and asks what I'm looking for. The big brain goes into emergency mode and I realize there is no way she's a SW. White straight teeth, nice tan, clean clothes and she smelled good. I say I'm not looking for anything. I was just looking for a little company. She says if I change my mind she'll be hanging out for a while. I pull out, heart beating a million times a minute, and drive down a couple blocks to 13th bay where the mex resturant is so I can watcher and see if she really is a cop. I pull into the parking lot and there is an umarked car keeping an eye on her. I bolted and learned my lesson. Trust your instincts, if they won't get in it's trouble, and never discuss anything to someone standing outside your car.

OurDogBlue
09-18-08, 16:35
Surveillance cameras will be in place in three high-crime neighborhoods by early January, city officials said Tuesday.

Proposed a year ago and approved last December by the City Council, the cameras were scheduled to be installed this summer in Olde Huntersville, the Pleasant Avenue section of East Ocean View and Denby Park in Wards Corner.

All three neighborhoods are part of Project Focus, an anti-crime initiative that includes increased police patrols, stepped up code enforcement and a rental inspection program.

After the city asked for bids to provide and install the cameras, it was discovered an error was made in the bid package. The project had to be bid again, which caused months of delays.

"I'm OK with it because it was an honest mistake," Councilman Barclay C. Winn said. "It was not intentional, and we're going to get where we need to be."

Barbara Lai, who heads the Office of Community Empowerment, told a council committee that a contract to install nine cameras - three in each of the neighborhoods - will be signed later this week. The cost will be approximately $280,000, with a yearly maintenance cost of $65,000.

Lai said the first three cameras will be installed in Ocean View. Councilman W. Randy Wright, who persuaded city officials to support surveillance cameras, met with City Manager Regina V.K. Williams, Lai and community leaders in Ocean View recently to study crime statistics and select sites for the cameras. City leaders would not reveal the locations.

"I'm pretty comfortable that within 60 days, we'll have cameras up in East Ocean View," Wright said.

Lai said similar community meetings will be held in Denby Park and Olde Huntersville to allow residents input on where the cameras will be installed.

The cameras will not be monitored 24 hours per day, but police will have access to their video tapes.

Arrest and conviction rates will be compared before and after the installation of cameras. Lai said that the council will receive regular updates on the program.

Officials stressed that cameras aren't a panacea.

"They are not going to solve the problems by themselves," Vice Mayor Anthony L. Burfoot said.

Winn said, "They've been successful elsewhere. And they definitely can't hurt."

Vbgent4u2c
09-19-08, 10:32
I agree Blue. If you offer a ride and she doesn't get in immediately you better drive away. Then even if she gets in and immediately starts talking rates or services you better be playing dumb. Most SW will do some small talk or ask you to buy them cigs or something first.

Closest I have been to a possible sting was when I was approached by this sweet young thing in the parking lot of where I work. Gave me the story she is driving to FL from DC to stay with family after her BF left. She was out of gas, out of money, hadn't showered or slept in a bed in 5 days and needed some help. Asked me to get her a room, get her some food and fill her tank and I could do anything I want with her all night! Well...she was wearing nice jeans had brand new shoes and looked pretty damn good for not eating or showering in several days. I gave her ten bucks to get something to eat but went on my way. Probably the opportunity of a lifetime but too many things didn't make sense and it sure didn't feel right.. Better horny than in handcuffs I always say!

OurDogBlue
09-19-08, 10:53
I agree Blue. If you offer a ride and she doesn't get in immediately you better drive away. Then even if she gets in and immediately starts talking rates or services you better be playing dumb. Most SW will do some small talk or ask you to buy them cigs or something first.

Closest I have been to a possible sting was when I was approached by this sweet young thing in the parking lot of where I work. Gave me the story she is driving to FL from DC to stay with family after her BF left. She was out of gas, out of money, hadn't showered or slept in a bed in 5 days and needed some help. Asked me to get her a room, get her some food and fill her tank and I could do anything I want with her all night! Well...she was wearing nice jeans had brand new shoes and looked pretty damn good for not eating or showering in several days. I gave her ten bucks to get something to eat but went on my way. Probably the opportunity of a lifetime but too many things didn't make sense and it sure didn't feel right.. Better horny than in handcuffs I always say!Absolutely Gent. You did the right thing. I do know from several sources that NPD female decoys will not get in the car under any circumstances. Way too much risk on their part. So remember, if they try to get you to talk about services and money while refusing to get in the car. Drive far, far away.

Seva Lurker
09-19-08, 12:44
...I gave her ten bucks to get something to eat but went on my way. Probably the opportunity of a lifetime but too many things didn't make sense and it sure didn't feel right.. Better horny than in handcuffs I always say!

Well after you gave her $10 when she told you you could do anything they could still have busted you.

The room would have been of your choosing, not hers, so no previous occupants waiting for you.

But all in all, I'd agree it sounded strange. Why come through Hampton Roads when I-95 is more direct.

How are FES's doing now? All gone back home? Neptune Fest this weekend isn't it.

Vbgent4u2c
09-19-08, 16:13
I told her I wouldn't be able to help her out but loudly announced the ten bucks was for her to get something to eat. I doubt they would have busted me for being charitable after I declined her offer and it sure wouldn't hold up in court.

The other thing I thought about was it could have even been my employer checking my moral fiber!

I finally was able to pick up a FES last Sat, but it didn't go anywhere so I didn't post . She was interested in making some dollars but when I started talking about how she got visibly nervous so I drove her to her apt building and dropped her off. Before she got out she offered to clean my car inside out for 20. I didn't think my car was that dirty. Going out tonight as any that are left might be looking for some quick cash before going back?

Well after you gave her $10 when she told you you could do anything they could still have busted you.

The room would have been of your choosing, not hers, so no previous occupants waiting for you.

But all in all, I'd agree it sounded strange. Why come through Hampton Roads when I-95 is more direct.

How are FES's doing now? All gone back home? Neptune Fest this weekend isn't it.

Fania Man
09-20-08, 01:43
I have been out of circulation for a while, been too busy at work to monger a lot. Have seen some possibles when I drive by OV, but not many and have had no time to investigate.

Have a good friend at norfolk finest men in blue. He knows I enjoy the sport, he mongers too every now and then, he just gets it free. He told me the best way to tell if she is a SW or LE is to ask her to model nude for you. If yu do not know her, ask her for her number and tell her that you need some girls for a music video to dance nude with some close ups. If she agrees tell her that you need to take some nude shots to make sure she is good for the video, if she agrees, and does it, then you are good to go. This is all legal by the way.

That makes sense to me. Just thought I help the brotherhood.

take care my friends

Smallville
09-20-08, 02:07
@ Fania Man,

You must have watched MANswers recently lol. I just caught this episode on spiketv last night and they confirmed your post. Guess we're all now immune to the UC bust. hehe

http://www.spike.com/full-episode/season-1-ep-2/27773

I have been out of circulation for a while, been too busy at work to monger a lot. Have seen some possibles when I drive by OV, but not many and have had no time to investigate.

Have a good friend at norfolk finest men in blue. He knows I enjoy the sport, he mongers too every now and then, he just gets it free. He told me the best way to tell if she is a SW or LE is to ask her to model nude for you. If yu do not know her, ask her for her number and tell her that you need some girls for a music video to dance nude with some close ups. If she agrees tell her that you need to take some nude shots to make sure she is good for the video, if she agrees, and does it, then you are good to go. This is all legal by the way.

take care my friends

Mister Gizmo
09-22-08, 12:15
Hey all,

I got hit with a 90 days jail, 86 suspended. $500 fine, $250 suspended. I have to attend the "john course". I plead guilty to both charges and they dropped the vehicle charge and just charged me with the soliciting charge.

Thank you all that helped me or provided insight on this.

Mister Gizmo
09-22-08, 12:21
Btw, I'll share a couple of my recent monger scores with you prior to my bust.

I picked up a WSW named Holly near the Beach Pub one Friday night around 2am. She was a little chubby, sort of cute face maybe a 6 on the sws. 20 for BBBJCIM. I never saw her out after that.

Several days later, saw a WSW but forgot her name. She said she was half italian. No body and a so-so face. About a 6 on the sws. 20 for BBBJCIM but service was rushed half-way through.

I have many more mongering stories but you all have covered the regulars and what not. Keep in mind that I've been doing this since 2002.

Max999
09-22-08, 15:19

take care my friendsI guess this would work if you have a lot of time and she has a lot of time to listen to your BS. But I suspect most of the need-a-fix-quick SWs we deal with would say, "WTF! You wanna party or not!?" And that would leave you still quessing whether she's LE.

I've found the safest thing to do is watch her for a while. Let somebody else pick her up. If she rides off with him, catch her when she comes back. Also, try to get your fav SWs to tell you which other SWs are cool.

Fania Man
09-22-08, 19:14
Hey guys

I have a shipmate coming in from iraq in a few days. He has not had the pleasures of a woman in 18 months and has requested that I set him up with someone when he gets here. We collected 200 bills for his hour of heaven with someone. His requirements are:

White, young and slim to skinny.

Anyone has an idea who should I hire to give my friend a taste of what is is fighting for?

Thanks

Vbgent4u2c
09-22-08, 20:27
I'd recommend one lady that gives a nice military discount and has a killer body, but isn't what I would consider young. She posts on CL quite a bit.
Hey guys

I have a shipmate coming in from iraq in a few days. He has not had the pleasures of a woman in 18 months and has requested that I set him up with someone when he gets here. We collected 200 bills for his hour of heaven with someone. His requirements are:

Anyone has an idea who should I hire to give my friend a taste of what is is fighting for?

Thanks

Spearmonger
09-22-08, 20:34
Might you be speaking of Italia? I've been very tempted to contact her for quite some time now, but thus-far haven't taken the plunge. Has anyone here seen her?

For Fania Man. There are several girls here that fit the requirements, though I can't vouch for any of them personally. http://aileen8.escort8.com/inside.php

I'd recommend one lady that gives a nice military discount and has a killer body, but isn't what I would consider young. She posts on CL quite a bit.

Fania Man
09-22-08, 21:53
Has anyone seen the thin brunnete tiffany. she post on CL and looks hot. I thought of Chloe, but she is in jail. Please keep the advice coming. Apreciate all the help in helping a hero

Superdude32
09-22-08, 22:10
Fania Man,

I too thought of Chloe as she would be a perfect fit I think for your friend. I've replaced Chloe with another similar lady, although she is not as young as Chloe (in her mid 30s) she is very slim, white, brunette hair. She goes by the name of VaLady on Ave x. She is not a clock watcher by any regards so your $ will be well spent. Here is her site: valady. Rare-companion.com

She does offer a military discount and I am not sure of her policy with a new client.

As an aside, I now am reflecting on my two experiences after coming back from long military deployments. The first one was in 2004 I stopped over in Germany for a day in a half waiting for a plane and had heard about the downtown sex scene so took a train down there. Got burned by the first place I went into. A strip club/juice bar place. Super hot blonde model type was the first one I saw and wanted, so I bought a bottle of champagne, went into a private room and. Well nothing. She just wanted to drink the drink and talk. Told me the places I wanted were around the corner. So so sad! So I left, found the place. A 10 + story apartment building where there were lady's standing in the doorways of small rooms, trying to entice you in. I picked a lady who was from France and finally found some relief! Fun, yet expensive experience!

My last was in 2006 and I had a layover in DC for the night. Picked up a local scene rag, found the closest MP I could find and headed right over. At least they offered FS and not just directions to a place that did! Certainly not as good a story to tell, but it was fast relief.

Sorry for Hi-jacking the thread temporarily!

Smallville
09-23-08, 00:04
Spearmonger,

I've seen her twice on CL and she's legit & hot. She always has a special for military, mainly 100 all day. But she notes that all you have to do is leave a review on her website, and you can lock in on the special even if you're not military. What I usually do to filter out the scams on CL is to cross reference those posts to those at avenue-x.com or theeroticreview.com.

Might you be speaking of Italia? I've been very tempted to contact her for quite some time now, but thus-far haven't taken the plunge. Has anyone here seen her?

For Fania Man. There are several girls here that fit the requirements, though I can't vouch for any of them personally. http://aileen8.escort8.com/inside.php

Fania Man
09-23-08, 08:06
Hey Super, The VA lady sounds like a good deal, but in her website she wants too much information about me or my friend. I understand her concern, but there is no way I want a provider to know that much about me. There is a few in CL that I may try myself, sort of a quality assurance test to make sure my homeboy gets a good time.

I will call italia today and see what she has to offer.

Thanks guys

Spearmonger
09-23-08, 12:47
Here are a couple that look interesting:
Aimee http://norfolk.craigslist.org/ers/851385279.html
Jennifer http://norfolk.craigslist.org/ers/850394511.html

Seva Lurker
09-23-08, 13:00
Yellow Flipper,

I can't say one way or the other if you were lucky or not in the court appearance; never been there, never done that one. But glad you didn't get stuck with the whole nine yards.

This is just a thought to help you CYA in the future.

You may want to consider asking Jackson to help you change your user name.

Anyone can go back through the public records and figure out who you are. What is worse is if LE back tracks and figures it out you could really get slammed if they ever catch you again, and they already know who to look for. :(

I'm not sure what the rules or your probation were, but I figure if you get caught, especially over the next three months, you won't be so lucky. If LE is reading this, and we must assume the worse that they are, then they may have already figured out who you are. Not being a lawyer, I am not sure how much of what you have posted could be used against you but I would not want to be the one to find out. But rest assured if they think it will help gain a conviction, they'd try to use it.

Anyone think I am being overly pessimistic? Especially when the alternative could be 90 or so days in jail.

OurDogBlue
09-23-08, 16:59
Hey guys

Anyone has an idea who should I hire to give my friend a taste of what is is fighting for? My fave is Ashley of va beach. She is not skinny but definately not fat. Has large breasts, a nice ass and does a true gfe. I've seen her many times and everytime has been great. There is one guy who keeps posting on CL that she did the cash and dash on him but I've seen many posts and reviews and everyone else raves about her as well. Here is a pic. Pm me for the number.

Superdude32
09-23-08, 17:26
Hey Super, The VA lady sounds like a good deal, but in her website she wants too much information about me or my friend.Fania man, I understand completely. I was able to get 'past' the tons of personal information requested by having a reputable provider tell VA lady I was legit. I took the plunge (risk) some time back with a lady several states away and then used her to connect with the next to connect with the next etc. Got to keep the chain going and not let it stagnate for too long or else you get forgotten!

Laterz.

OurDogBlue
09-23-08, 19:59
Yellow Flipper,

I can't say one way or the other if you were lucky or not in the court appearance; never been there, never done that one. But glad you didn't get stuck with the whole nine yards.

This is just a thought to help you CYA in the future.

You may want to consider asking Jackson to help you change your user name.

Anyone can go back through the public records and figure out who you are. What is worse is if LE back tracks and figures it out you could really get slammed if they ever catch you again, and they already know who to look for. :(

I'm not sure what the rules or your probation were, but I figure if you get caught, especially over the next three months, you won't be so lucky. If LE is reading this, and we must assume the worse that they are, then they may have already figured out who you are. Not being a lawyer, I am not sure how much of what you have posted could be used against you but I would not want to be the one to find out. But rest assured if they think it will help gain a conviction, they'd try to use it.

Anyone think I am being overly pessimistic? Especially when the alternative could be 90 or so days in jail.They can go back and subpeona your e-mail address through USASG and present that in court. Maybe for a murder trial. This is a forum. A blog if you will. Anyone can say anything. See spearmongers posts. For a simple misdameanor there is no way in hell they are gonna go that far. Unless you had specific info on a crime that the public was unaware of, and a major one at that. Count your blessings Yellow, could have been worse. Although. If they catch you again, all the suspended days will be servable plus any more time given. Don't get caught again.

Spearmonger
09-23-08, 20:31
Double trouble yesterday.

Stopped by Nikki's in the late morning. Went for a ride with her to pick up something she needed badly. Turns out she needed it so badly that she started hitting it while I was behind her pumping away. .3 took care of everything since she was so hard up.

Stopped by Denise's early evening for half and half. .4 for a very enthusiastic BBBJ and doggy. She's not walking the streets since being released, but has several regulars she still sees. By far the best talent of anyone I've met on the streets, but not so good looking.

Spearmonger
09-23-08, 20:32
After yesterdays great session with Denise, I stopped back by this afternoon for a repeat performance. Same as yesterday, great BBBJ with plenty of attempted DT and great gagging, plus some really hard doggy for .4

OurDogBlue
09-23-08, 23:48
I did see italia about a year ago. She posts frequently on CL, although the ad that got me was on escort.com. She had stated she was 28 and I think she's more like 45-50. During the smalltalk she told me she had a grandson about 7, so you do the math. Overall a decent time. I think she does this to pay for more plastic surgery cause she's had a lot. Fake boobs, tummy tuck, fake-n-bake and an ass build. She did anything I asked though and was very friendly. I was just a little turned off because of the age. Overall I'd give her a 7 on the CL scale.

Vbgent4u2c
09-24-08, 08:56
I concur about Ashley. Long legs...beautiful smile and man...what tits! Good service, too!

I didn't know she was still around as she posted quite a bit on CL. Figured she got popped or got a FT sugardaddy.

I will be calling her soon.

OurDogBlue
09-24-08, 09:36
I concur about Ashley. Long legs...beautiful smile and man...what tits! Good service, too!

I didn't know she was still around as she posted quite a bit on CL. Figured she got popped or got a FT sugardaddy.

I will be calling her soon.She is still around. Everytime she posts the big fat pigs flag her so unless you are constantly on cl you'll miss it.

Spearmonger
09-24-08, 18:08
It's easier to post this here than to reply to every PM.

I have received more than a dozen requests for contact info on Mickey, Nikki, and Denise.

I will get in touch with all three and ask about sharing their info and will respond to PMs once I get their ok.

First dibs go to those with info to swap.

Spearmonger
09-29-08, 07:32
What a weekend. I was finally able to hook up with the super skinny mystery girl. She's much rougher up close than I anticipated. Her skin isn't great and she's getting the bad teeth/nails. She wants quite a bit for action. Asked for .5 for BJ, 1.0 for FS and 2.5 for greek. Negotiated .3 for BBBJ. Not great mouth technique but has great hand action to accompany it. She said I can pass her digits to a couple of very trusted "friends"

I also met up with April, a WSW late, late last night. She's quite short and heavy, but very pleasant. She was very stoned and very frisky. Went to a house I wasn't happy about, but agreed to FS for .6 in the bathroom. Says she loves anal, so I ended up going in the backdoor. The situation wasn't good, but who can beat greek for .6! I also have digits for her if you've got something to trade or have already swapped info.

Gareth
09-29-08, 18:38
I'm in your lovely burgh for a couple of days on a job and would love some advice on srtreet action (I figured out OV & LC from past reports but haven't had the chance to check them out) and any high mileage clubs. The low end places where extras are permitted if you have that here. Also, is newport news or virginia beach worth a trip? Thanks in advance.

Gareth

Spearmonger
09-29-08, 19:45
My $.02

Cruise OV from LC all the way down to 1st View. The side streets and Pleasant (runs parallel to OV one street back) from the 2nd 7-11 (OV/Pleasant) to the 4th 7-11 are good. After that, I stick to the main road. VB has nothing to offer as far as SW goes. The main stroll in NN is Jefferson. Check out that thread for details.

Good luck, and make sure you report what you find!

Vbgent4u2c
09-30-08, 14:44
I agree with most of what Spear does but there is still activity in VB especially if you can do a late night troll. Try the Oceanfront from 17th to 25th between Atlantic and Baltic but cruise 17th all the way to Birdneck. Good luck!
I'm in your lovely burgh for a couple of days on a job and would love some advice on srtreet action (I figured out OV & LC from past reports but haven't had the chance to check them out) and any high mileage clubs. The low end places where extras are permitted if you have that here. Also, is newport news or virginia beach worth a trip? Thanks in advance.

Gareth

Seva Lurker
09-30-08, 16:16

Gareth

While this reply probably belongs in the Newport News area, I'll respond here to keep the question and response together.

Newport News has been very slow recently. Hampton even slower. As with any where, late night to early morning seems to be the time of preference, but I have seen ladies out on Jefferson at all hours of the day or night.

If you are not familiar with the area, I would probably say not to try to come to Newport News. Jefferson runs a good twelve miles, though what 'action' there is is usually in the first six or so miles.

For being on the south side, your other bets are Portsmouth along Geo Washington Highway to Military Highway. There has been reported action on Military Highway as well.

I just don't get over to the south side all that much so I really can't support the statements of any of the mongers there.

Just a quick geography lesson for the area. This area is basically known as Hampton Roads for the body of water that separates Hampton and Norfolk. The 'southside' are basically those cities south (kind of south anyway) of the Hampton Road Bridge Tunnel (HRBT) and are Norfolk, Virginia Beach, Portsmouth, Chesapeake and Suffolk.

Taking I-64 westbound you go through the HRBT to the Peninsula. This consists primarily of Hampton and Newport News with two semi urban counties thrown in for good measure. Williamsburg is also located on the Peninsula, it is not a place to monger.

Just driving from VB to NN can take you nearly an hour. I think that hour would be better served cruising one or two areas than on the interstate.

Good luck in your visit.

Fania Man
10-01-08, 18:47
Got my buddy the gift that we planned for him. I want to thanks the guys that recommended Ashley. He really enjoyed his time wiht her. I might have to bite the bullet and come up with the .16 for the hour treatment of the blues.

He said that her skills and looks are off the chart and has a lovely country accent. She has a website if anyone is interested. Trusted friend can contact me for digits.

I will try it myself soon.

Later

Spearmonger
10-07-08, 20:22
Man it's dead here! I know the economy sucks, but .2 isn't going to ruin anyone. Who knows, maybe just no one is reporting.

Met up with Annie a couple times for some decent, slightly overpriced action. Nothing out of the ordinary to report.

Found Crystal walking OV yesterday, still wearing her work uniform. Long story about problems with her boyfriend, needing money, etc. So much for any more free action from her. She's really starting to show, I'd guess she's at least 6 months now. She definitely using, which really sucks for the baby. I really thought twice about not "helping" her support her habit, but I figured if I didn't, she'd be out there until she found someone that would. Half-ass BBBJ for .2 FS is on the menu for .6

Smallville
10-10-08, 02:41
Met up with Mickey from OV last night. Despite her shitty attitude, the performance was simply awesome as Spearmonger said. Asked for .30, but I only had .20 on me. Since I was pissed that she wouldn't catch for 20, I just sneaked that nut in that b!tch's mouth, and boy was she mad lol

But tonight, it seemed she got her revenge on me. I hit her up from home, she doesn't pick up immediately, and after an hr later, she hits me back. She realizes during the conversation it was me from last night and said it was ok for me to swing by in 30 minutes. So I call her when I was outside her house, and she never picked. So I decided to cruise Pleasant Ave to check out the action while trying to call her, and the whole time she never picked up. Luckily, I came across some new blood, Lauren. Found her btw 12th & 22nd Bay St along Pleasant Ave. For those who've met Mickey already, she's pretty much the same description: big WSW and not much to look at for the face. Asked for .30 but settled on .20. Took me to a quiet spot and did the deed. Her technique was good and she swallowed which was a plus! Got her digits and willing to swap, so hit me up with a PM if interested.

Fania Man
10-13-08, 20:20
Hey guys.

My buddy is heading back to Iraq in a week and we are getting him another time with a provider before her goes. Ashley was awesome, he really loved her, but he would like something new. He has an eye for a slim brunette in CL named tiffany. Has anyone seen her? IS she legit? I need to make sure that he does not have any problems on his way back to hell.

Any comments will be appreciated. the first time around you guys were just great. Let keep it up for a great cause.

I have not gone mongering for a few months now, surgery prevents me from acrobatics needed for a good time, but hope to be out and about soon.

all take care

Ciao

Vbgent4u2c
10-14-08, 10:27
I have not seen her personally but I also am very interested. Her rates are not in line with her looks and lack of reviews keeps me at bay.
Hey guys.

My buddy is heading back to Iraq in a week and we are getting him another time with a provider before her goes. Ashley was awesome, he really loved her, but he would like something new. He has an eye for a slim brunette in CL named tiffany. Has anyone seen her? IS she legit? I need to make sure that he does not have any problems on his way back to hell.

Any comments will be appreciated. the first time around you guys were just great. Let keep it up for a great cause.

I have not gone mongering for a few months now, surgery prevents me from acrobatics needed for a good time, but hope to be out and about soon.

all take care

Ciao

OurDogBlue
10-14-08, 17:02
I have not seen her personally but I also am very interested. Her rates are not in line with her looks and lack of reviews keeps me at bay. I've admired her from afar as well, and the main reasons I have'nt had a taste are the same as Gent's. With one more. When she originally posted back in July her pic was very different than the ones she has posted since. She had a pic that showed her about 20 lbs lighter than the current pics. And the current pics show her at about 105lbs. I took her to be a cracked out, high volume *****, and the prices support that. I may be wrong, but no one has posted a review that I have seen, so I'm assuming I'm right. If anyone has any info. Please let us know.

Fania Man
10-14-08, 21:46
I called her today and talked with her a bit. Rough boys, maybe a bit sick. Can;t find anyone anywhere that has met her. I am with you blue, not sure she is the quality my friend deserves. I went to CL and see there is a Halley and one redhead, called scarlet. I called scarlet and she sounded fun as hell. I know that voice is not very accurate a measure of how mch fun a lady can be, but is better than nothing.

Please keep the advice coming.

Thanks guys

Spearmonger
10-15-08, 02:15
http://norfolk.craigslist.org/ers/879727986.html Lo-la
http://www.toyboxxxadultentertainment.com/main.php?id=gallery Toybox girls
http://norfolk.craigslist.org/ers/879399491.html Juicy (seems kinda ghetto, but could be fun)

Tell you buddy to be safe over there!

Spearmonger
10-16-08, 23:40
Just walked in the door from an exploratory mission on OV. Saw several of the same old BSW, one of which is a tranny for sure. Saw April out and about, as well as two below average WSW. Strangely, in 45ish minutes out in the area, I didn't see a single LEO. I didn't partake in anything as I didn't see anything that struck my fancy and I had set something up with the Portsmouth Nikki. There's definitely a few out tonight.

Kaleun27
10-17-08, 15:29
http://norfolk.craigslist.org/ers/879727986.html Lo-la
http://www.toyboxxxadultentertainment.com/main.php?id=gallery Toybox girls
http://norfolk.craigslist.org/ers/879399491.html Juicy (seems kinda ghetto, but could be fun)

Tell you buddy to be safe over there!http://norfolk.craigslist.org/ers/882397223.html

But it doesn't paint a flattering picture of Juicy.

Spearmonger
10-19-08, 11:58
http://norfolk.craigslist.org/ers/885036435.html

Nothing to look at in the face, but the first picture sure is hot!

Dirk343
10-22-08, 00:05
At a bad time or something but I called phoenix and I kept getting some other voicemail saying call other number. She answered saying I'll call you back in 10 minutes.

Two hours later Dummy (me) called her back no answer went on to something else and she calls back "someone called me from this number" Yeah I said I was trying to get hold of somebody else on here. "and you had to call 3 times to find somebody else" I'm looking for phoenix "I am phoenix" then she starts saying yea I'm switching phones around I have too many phones

Never mind found somebody else,

Lesson learned.

Tony Terrific
10-26-08, 16:43
Dudes,
I am coming to Norfolk on business for 2 days this week.
Assuming that I don't even know where Main Street is, could anyone give me directions from the waterside Marriott to the SW street fair? Looking forward to sampling your town's sweets. Thanks
Tony

Seva Lurker
10-26-08, 17:50
Dudes,
Assuming that I don't even know where Main Street is, could anyone give me directions from the waterside Marriott to the SW street fair? Looking forward to sampling your town's sweets. Thanks
Tony

Tony,

First off good luck in finding something.

As to directions. That is not an easy thing. The closest area for mongering is probably going to be Portsmouth (you can see it across the river from the hotel). My recommendation is to get a map, and not the one from the rental car folks. Roads meander, there is even a road in Portsmouth called Meander Way.

From your hotel, turn right and go over the Berkley Bridge and take the tunnel to Portsmouth. You'll want to head what is basically left when you come out of the tunnel. This is Effingham and it will turn into Geo. Washington Highway. There are often ladies on Geo Washington or some of its side streets once you get past the Navy base.

If you stay on Geo. Washington it will eventually, about four miles or so, intersect with Military Highway. If you turn left, there are a couple of no-tell motels on this section of the street with the occasional provider.

Norfolk's main area used to be along Shore Dr/Ocean View, the same road which just changes name when the road makes a sharp turn. Once on Ocean View, there is a side street called Pleasant Lake with a lot of low income housing. Often a lady or two there. Be very careful there though. Norfolk is installing 'anti crime' cameras and this is the first area where they are being installed. Cruise too often and you'll probably get stopped by Norfolk's finest.

Getting to the Ocean View area, you will need a map, as there is not real easy direct route there that I recall. When I do get over to the 'southside' I usually drive a longer route looking for possibles along the way.

Do keep in mind this is the heart of 'bible belt' country. The boys in blue in this area seem to do a fairly good job of street cleaning when it comes to ladies of questionable virtue. :(

Spearmonger
10-26-08, 20:43
Dudes,
Tony

Assuming you're referring to this Marriott (http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/orfws-norfolk-marriott-waterside/), then it'll be easy to get to the Norfolk action. Simply head east on Main St until you hit Granby. Go right on Granby until you hit OceanView. Take a right on OV and you're in the area I'd suggest strolling. This corner all the way down to the corner of Shore Dr/Pleasant and the side streets are where I've found pretty much all of my action. Also, check your PMs.

Spearmonger
10-27-08, 07:18
Who did your buddy end up seeing? Stacy (http://norfolk.craigslist.org/ers/893832878.html) has been posting quite a bit lately and looks great from behind.

Hey guys.

all take care

Ciao

Tony Terrific
10-27-08, 19:54
you guys rock! Thanks for all the help. I'll post my findings once I get back.
happy hunting & be safe!! Big prostitution bust today along the east coast. Craigslist sounds off limits to me.
Tony

Vbgent4u2c
10-28-08, 11:10
Well...sounds like you had some success. Where did you hear about the CL busts? I haven't found anything.

Also...supposedly a CL bust locally back on Oct 1st or 2nd but couldn't find anything on that either.
you guys rock! Thanks for all the help. I'll post my findings once I get back.
happy hunting & be safe!! Big prostitution bust today along the east coast. Craigslist sounds off limits to me.
Tony

Spearmonger
10-31-08, 08:48
Can anyone hook me up with a single dose of V or Cialis or Aziffa or anything between now and Tuesday? I'm going to order some, but they can't get it to me quickly enough. I'm really needing it ASAP.

If no one can hook me up, does anyone have suggestions for an OTC product that actually works? I see all the stuff in GNC and health food places, but does anyone have first hand experience with something that actually works?

PM me if you can help a fellow monger out.

Vbgent4u2c
10-31-08, 09:48
I am more curious about who you have found that caused a V emergency?

I would also be interested in any OTC products that work.

An older coworker gave me some V once and all it did was give me a major headache...so I jJust stick to one or two drinks and I am good to go.
Can anyone hook me up with a single dose of V or Cialis or Aziffa or anything between now and Tuesday? I'm going to order some, but they can't get it to me quickly enough. I'm really needing it ASAP.

If no one can hook me up, does anyone have suggestions for an OTC product that actually works? I see all the stuff in GNC and health food places, but does anyone have first hand experience with something that actually works?

Vbgent4u2c
10-31-08, 10:59
Wavy had a report on prostitution in Ocean View last nite and now has it on their website.

Makes me laugh that residents of OV are blaming hookers for their property values falling.

Absolutely ridiculous!!!

I did notice that one of the undercovers posing as a hooker had new tennis shoes. Again...beware of the new shoes!!!

Thencame Brnsn
10-31-08, 14:51
This stuff tastes horrible, as all energy drinks do to me except good old coffee, but for a couple of bucks you can get that NOS energy drink. That stuff has enough caffine, taurine, and ginseng, that after half a drink Little Thencame is ready to go!

Spearmonger
10-31-08, 15:10
I am more curious about who you have found that caused a V emergency?

It's a non-pro situation that literally fell into my lap. I don't need the assistance per-say, but a little help would make things even better. I'd like the help with some extra stamina and mostly help with quick recovery.

Skeeter Buck
10-31-08, 18:50
Being that I have used V before, I would say the best OTC substitute is Stamina Rx. It may produce some of the minor side effects that some may have had with V such as headaches, slight case of nausea, etc. It will have you at attention well after the deed is done. If anything I would call it V-lite. You can purchase it at many gas stations located around town, especially 7-11. The cost is approximately $5 for two pills.

Spearmonger
11-01-08, 14:57
Exactly the info I was looking for. Thanks!

Spearmonger
11-04-08, 13:53
Was cruising OV this morning and happened across a blonde WSW named Ashley. Smokin body and a face that I bet was really great before a couple years of using. Tight pants and had her thong pulled way up as she walked down OV. Picked her up on 19th Bay, standard checks and we were off. Asked for .4 for BJ but took the .2 I offered. Decent skills, but nothing great. Roamed all over with no complaints. Says no FS because she has a BF, but I'd bet it's available. No digits, but she said she's in that area late morning looking to money to pay for her room. She was pretty damn strung out, but that seemed to make it easier since she wasn't completely with it enough to haggle or complain.